Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is that?! (KiKi x Chrono)

She would let out a loud whine whenever he would suck. "You are so good...." She said her voice breathy. She knew she was close.

He smiled and looked up at her. He then sucked at the spot even longer, figuring she enjoyed it quite a bit. After that he just played with her with his tongue, wanting to drink up her juices.

After a while of him licking and sucking she came. She pulled her head back and moaned loudly as she was overcome with pleasure. Her juices seeped out coating his tongue.

He quickly parted his lips and pressed them against the lips of her pussy. He drank up the juices until there were no more seeping out. He then slowly pulled away and looked up to her. "Did that feel good, Sis?"

She nodded her head still breathy from his torment. After a moment or two she came down from her high. " God that was good..." She said biting her bottom lip.

He bit his lip and smiled to her words. He then climbed onto his bed and pulled her into his hold. He closed his eyes as he took in what it felt like to hold someone.

He blushed as he felt her arms and kept close to her. He let off a soft sigh as he had never known what it was like to be held before. He then looked into her eyes a bit curious. "Sis... Are you still a virgin?"

He shook his head a little and closed his eyes again. "I was just curious." He yawned a bit and sighed softly.

He looked to her again and shook his head a little. "It's just that I am. I feel like it's a problem since you're not.."

He curled up a bit from her and shook his head again. "Because. It feels like I won't be able to please you enough."

He smiled to her words and nodded a bit. "I hope so. And not because I don't want you to tell the parents.. But because I truely love you, Sis."

He relaxed to the feel of her fingers, smiling softly. Though he hadn't received words from her that he just shared. He figured it was fine though.

Se smiled down at him knowing she hadn't meant to leave though words out. But did he really need to hear them. She thought it was pretty obvious. Oh well...."I love you too...."

His eyes opened to her words and went wide. He straddled her hips and smiled down to her, tilting his head a little. "R..really? No one has ever said that to me."

He let off a soft, relief sigh. He leaned down and kissed her deeply. He knew she did but he had to hear it. He needed to since no one ever had told him those words. Not even his parents.

He groaned softly rubbing his tongue with her own. His hands taking hold of hers and bringing them above her head.

Back
Top Bottom