Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is that?! (KiKi x Chrono)

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
KiKi lazily laid across the couch in the living room. She sighed looking up at the ceiling wondering how she got herself into this mess. She had agreed to watch her younger brother while their parents were on vacation. Pushing her black shiny hair out of her blue eyes as she looked over to the side. She didn't know why he needed to be babysat. He was of age after all. But then again he couldn't be trusted so she bent to her parents will and stayed home. Looking at the clock on the wall she noticed the time was 3:10 pm. It was time for him to get home from school.

Chrono made his way home finally from school, pulling into the driveway. The car door slammed shut as he exited and headed for the house, finding it was unlocked. He went in and looked around a bit, finding his sister was home and raised an eyebrow. He put his backpack down and headed towards his room immediately. "Why are you here? You're always gone." He stopped in the hallway, able to see her slightly on the couch, seeming bored and lazy.

"Mom and dad left on vacation." She said looking up at him narrowing her eyes. "They asked me to watch you...I don't know why..." She finished mumbling slightly. She sat up and yawned a little. Stretching she got up and rolled her shoulders. Walking into the kitchen she pulled open the fridge.

"Oh? I hate when they don't tell me anything.." He just sighed, letting off a soft groan in displeasure. "I'll be in my room." He looked her over a bit when she had gone past him and shook his head. He then headed on into his bedroom and shut the door, forgetting to lock it. He made his way onto the computer as always, browsing through different things. "Hey, sis!? What are we eating for dinner?!"

"Whatever you fix...." She hollered up the stairs. She looked through the fridge and pulled out the eggs. While the oil was heating up in the skillet she popped two pieces of toast into the toaster. After a few minutes she settled in the living room with two over easy eggs, toast, and milk. She flipped on the TV and found a random reality show to watch.

"Great..." He spoke and sighed to himself. He left the computer as it was, figuring she'd avoid coming in here at all. And besides, he'd know if she was headed that way. He got up and left his room, going back downstairs so he could make himself something to eat. Though as he scrummaged around he didn't see much he knew how to cook, though what she had did smell good. "Breakfast for dinner?" He shrugged and got out some hamburgers. He started to fix those, figuring he'd put an egg on them as well.

She finished her dinner and came into the kitchen dropping the plate in the sink. "What are you fixing?" She asked blinking. She looked over his shoulder and shrugged. Walking out of the kitchen she walked upstairs towards the bathroom. She saw the light of the computer coming from his room. Deciding to see what he was browsing figuring it was myspace or something she went in.

He heard his sister come up behind him and yet he didn't quite move. "Just a couple sandwhiches." He then heard her go upstairs, his eyes widening when he didn't hear the bathroom door. He wasn't able to quickly move though as he had to put the hamburgers he made onto a plate so they wouldn't burn. He then rushed upstairs to find he was too late, seeing her going into his room. He came to a stop behind her, looking to the ground.

She couldn't believe what she was looking at. "Oh my god is this what I think it is?!" She exclaimed as sshe turned to look at him. "How long have you been looking at this?"

He scratched the back of her head, nervous now. He was busted and there was no way around it. "A couple months.." He looked behind him, wanting to get away but he couldn't move. Not that it would do him any good anyways. He would have to come back to the house eventually and suffer the consequences.

"Why are you looking at it?" She asked her face twisted in a look of confusion. She then leaned over and shut off the browser so she didn't have to hear the moans and groans coming from the site.

He looked to her as she shut the browser off and then away. "Well.. Every male goes through this phase and most never leave it. As for the type I was looking at..." He blushed and looked away more. "I've had a couple dreams about you and it kicked in an interest."

"You've had dreams about that with me?" She asked blinking. She didn't know how to0 react to this. In some strange way she felt like it was some kind of compliment. She shook off the feeling and looked at him. "I think I should tell mom and dad." She said biting her bottom lip.

His mouth dropped as he heard she'd tell. He shook his head and closed his door behind him. "No, no. You can't! There has to be something I can do! You can't tell them!" He looked into her eyes, obviously scared as he believes she would tell on him. And he knew what would happen to him if their parents found out.

"And why can't ?" She asked her eyes narrowing. "I mean this is serious." She said pointing at the screen.

He nodded a bit. "I know, but you know how they are!" He was glad that the neighbors were too far away from his room to hear the yelling. "I don't want anything to happen."

"Ok...." She said calming down. "What do you want to do about this? What would you do to keep me quiet?" She asked smiling.

He blushed at her questions, mostly after seeing her smile. He knew she had things in mind already. "Anything it will take." He let off a soft sigh, looking away. Whatever she had in mind, it couldn't be good.

"Well....Let's see...Start by telling me what you would do to me if you got the chance." She said sitting on his bed and crossing her legs.

He pressed against the wall and slid down it until he was sitting down. He was hearing her right, wasn't he? He looked her over, biting his bottom lip. "I'd make love to you.. Tease you and please you.."

She perked a brow and smiled slightly. "Well then...If you do that I won't tell anyone..." She said looking over at him.

He looked to her, a surprised look on his face. "You want that..from me of all people?" He slowly got to his feet, moving towards her. If it would get him out of trouble, he'd do it. Besides, he had a thing for her and he'd get to have her.

She laid back on the bed and looked at him. "Don't ask stupid questions and just get on with it..." She said dully.

He moved closer until his legs were between her own. He then laid over her body, his arms keeping him above her for now. He then leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. He hadn't done anything with anyone before, hoping he'd be able to please his sister.

She smiled through the kiss deepening it as she stuck her tongue into his mouth rubbing it against his. She broke this kiss after a moment before looking up at him. "Don't by shy do whatever you want..." She said kissing his neck slightly.

Back
Top Bottom