Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Met At the Banya (NudieUnicorn & DeviantAngel) [NSFW]

"I'm totally down for a lazy day tomorrow, that will give me a chance to put a camera on my bracelet as well as you showing me your toys. We'd just have to run to my hotel to get my bag so I can get the camera out of it. I can go alone, that's not a problem. But a lazy day with you two does sound fun." Angela had no problem with the idea, she was looking forward to it actually. She had a month to have fun, no reason to bunch it all together.

Her finger slowly slid out of Anna's anus and a light slap echoed off her olive colored cheek. "I can be naked, I need to show off this body more and people have been telling me that. I work hard for it, now the world needs to see." Turnign Anna around Angela leaned down and kissed the woman.

"So, feel like showing me that pile of pillows my good naked girl?" Angela asked in a bit of a voice one would speak to a pet. Her hand sliding to the side of Anna's neck and pulling her in for another kiss. This one lasted a few seconds longer until Angela reached over and turned the water off.

space"Oo! Thank you," Anna said as her butt was slapped. "Mmm... yes. I'd love to." She kissed Angela, rubbing the sides of her body, one hand sliding along the side of Angela's breast and giving her nipple a little bit of a pinch. "Mm, and I agree, too, your body is glorious, you have no need to hide it."
spaceAnna took hold of Angela's cock, holding it firmly with one hand and petting it with the other. "Let's go upstairs yeah?" She led Angela by her cock, holding Valery gently and caressing the head with her thumb. "Also, mmm, while I love being called a 'good naked girl', you really need need to keep the 'good girl' term in reserve, yeah? No need to spoil me." She laughed, more to put Angela at ease. "Don't get me wrong, but, you are adorably vanilla." She led Angela up the spiral staircase.
space"I mean, on that issue, while I encourage you to experiment with your kinks with Chastity and I, never do something for a subbie that you aren't into, it'll just make us feel bad, only do things for us that you are into, yeah?" At the top of the stairs, she gave Angela's cock a good petting with her other hand. "Like, don't try to reward us with stuff that you don't already want to do. Domination/submission isn't transactional, it's all about what we mutually want to do, yeah? Though we pretend it's all about what you, the Dominant, wants to do. Is this making sense? Sometimes I feel like D/s people are inherently completely insane," she made a nervous laugh, continuing to pet Valery, almost completely unconsciously.

Angela could just nod as her body was complimented, she enjoyed the compliments but never really took them to heart. She had a nice body, she worked for it and working out was her release. Now with sex being so open to her she would still work out to maintain her body, but also use sex as a way to get her cardio. Yeah it felt good, but she could burn calories while doing it. "I know I'm a bit vanilla, I was more fun back in college. I let my life get away from me, and instead replaced it with a work life that I love, but has eaten me alive." Angela said as she was led up the stairs by her cock and soon was on the second floor.

"I want to explore more kinks, I really do. I also know not to do something if I truly don't enjoy it. So I appreciate the words, and I will learn to like more as I experience it. And that's just it, I need to experience some things in order to know if I will like it or not." Angela said then reached down and gently took Anna's hand off her cock and pulled the woman up into her arms.

"You've been a good teacher though, and I appreciate your patience, even though it seems you're really enjoying my cock and all the fun that's been had with it." Angela was being honest, she was thankful for the lessons as well as the new life that had breathed into her. She wasn't going to tell Anna and get her hopes up, but Angela was seriously thinking about looking for places to live while she was in the city. She was loving it so far, and after a week or two if she felt the same she was going to start shopping around.

"I look forward to being with Chastity as well, even in her mute state she can teach me a lot. So anything you girls want to try with me I'm opening to trying it once, depending on how extreme." Angela said as her hands were on Anna's ass, lifting her off her feet so she would be eye height with the taller woman. "Now you're as tall as me." Angela teased then kissed Anna, a kiss that progressed into a deeper one as Angela's tongue danced around the others.

space"Wee!" Anna reveled in the sensation of being picked up, of having Angela's arms crossed over her thighs and pressing against the button of her bare butt. She kissed the larger woman, nuzzled against her face, caressing her hands on Angela's shoulders and neck and head.
space"I don't know about being your teacher - you're own pleasure is your best teacher. Listen to it." She leaned into the kiss again.
space At the top of the stairs, there were several varnished pieces of furniture, long long cabinets with 3D printed statuary on it, folded towels and knickknacks, a few picture frames with programmable pictures cycling through, family and friends. Some ways away was a series of tables and chairs and beyond that a kitchen areas with two L-shaped counters forming a rough rectangle of counters with a fridge and stove and other appliances built in. Above them were skylights, showing the dark sky with a few stars, but not many due to their being in the city. Bright moving lights overhead showed where planes and satellites were crossing the sky. The lights had come on when they walked up the stairs.
spaceVisible at the far end of the open space was the sleeping area, with a vanity and a circular platform with an array of earthtone coloured pillows of a variety of different shapes and textures and sizes.

"How about you just keep doing what you're doing, and if I have any questions I will let you know. I'll let me own interests lead me, but don't be afraid to point me in the direction you might like as well. I want to satisfy your needs, just as much as mine." Angela said as she put Anna down on her feet and kissed her cheek before letting go of her. "I'm curious though, this pile of pillows you spoke of." Angela said, looking around at the very large room that was as big as a full apartment on its own, not mentioning the floor below them.

Walking around Angela looked at the statuary, the varnished furniture as well as the cabinets that adorned the walls. The usual kitchen get up, the counters with built in appliances. Then she saw the bedroom at the end and head that way, wanting to just see the pile of pillows. A circular platform and sure enough, a pile of pillows seeming to fill it. "Definitely the selection, the brands are nice too." Angela said as she noticed the earthly colors, the shapes and sizes, but some seemed to be more firm as she noticed patterns in those pillows, whether from Anna putting pressure on a spot or someone else.

"I like it, though tonight you'll be cuddling with me, and we can just swim in the pillows together." The taller woman said as she liked the bedroom, it was different and Angela was getting used to just how different Anna was.

space"Yay cuddles! But first, as much as I wish you could sustain myself by just suckling on your cock, I really need some real food in me!" she laughed, and made her way to the kitchen area. On the counter there was a box, like a breadbox, with several individually foil-wrapped food-bars. The foil was featureless, without any labels or writing, as it was mechanically wrapped by the food extruder downstairs.
spaceShe pulled one out and tore it open and chomped down on the green and brown home-processed food bar. "Mmmm... perfectly salted. Want one?" She waggled the bar she was eating. She pushed a button and a metal water bottle popped up from the counter - chugged it. "Also, hydration is important."
spaceFollowing Angela into the sleeping area, she brought a few bars and bottles with her, set them on the edge of the circular platform, which was padded with a thin padding sheathed in synthetic material, and rolled into a pile of pillow, ending upside down with her pelvis and legs higher than her head and shoulder. "Oh yeah, I am all about the cuddling. Also..." she pointed upward at an angled piece of white painted metal hanging over the sleeping platform, blocking the skylight directly above. "Bed projectors on," she ordered, and hidden projectors turned the white board into a screen with a scene of a tropical beach, the speakers all around playing the soothing sounds of waves. "It can do movies or music too," she shrugged, still in the mostly upside down position.

Angela turned and looked over at Anna before giggling. "Yeah, plenty of protein but it burns up quickly. Not a whole lot of fiber in my balls, sorry." Angela joked as she nod to the idea of eating one of the food bars. "Sure, my stomach is grumbling." She exclaimed then turned back to the 'bed' for a moment. "I usually sleep with a pillow between my legs, they say it's good for your sleeping posture.

When Anna placed the bars and bottles down on the edge Angela walked over and took one of the bars, tearing the foil open to expose a few inches then took a bite. She wasn't allergic to anything and was never really picky about what she ate. Especially if it was just mean to put something in her stomach. All they were going to do was sleep so she didn't want a full meal and to feel like crap in the morning.

"That could definitely come in handy for white noise or with a night scene, shooting stars, planes, whatever you want." Angela put the bar between her teeth and stepped down into the platform, letting her body fall over the pillows until she was laying next to Anna with their heads touching. "Pretty nice setup you have here, with how often I'm working in a warehouse or tinkering with a project, I'd feel just at home with a setup like this." The woman cooed as she liked the smell of industrial items, or just being surrounding by machinery.

"I couldn't tell you how often I've fallen asleep at a work bench or just in front of my computer looking at schematics." She added before biting into the food bar again and just enjoying the fact that her stomach was getting some food. Angela wasn't angled like Anna but was close enough that she could lay her food over the other woman's leg and enjoy some form of touching.

space"Mmm, yeah, it's nice..." Anna caressed Angela's body with a languid hand, making lazy circular strokes along the larger woman's skin. "And, of course, you're welcome any time. In the morning, I'll program your biometrics into the security system." She nuzzled her head against Angela's. "I'm really glad to have your company right now. I think you're great. And I think it's really sad that you don't have people in your life who make you happy. I want to be a person in your life that makes you happy, if you want. I mean... I don't do the whole 'relationship' thing," she made quotation fingers before going back to petting and caressing Angela's body lazily. "But, I like, would love to have you in my life. I think you're really great. And different, and - I swear it's not just your cock, though I do love that, I think you're a great person as well. I mean, I'm gay, you know, so, I'm just into women and you're an amazing woman. The cock is just, like, a cool, fleshy bonus. Like a living strapon attached to a really amazing person. Also-"
spaceAnna semi "sat up" and looked at Angela. "I don't have enough engineer friends in my life, I need you in my life so I can not feel like a weirdo all the time, you know?" She flopped back down. "I'm tired. If I'm making any sense, then yeah, if I'm not, just, like, humour me maybe?" she laughed. "I don't know. The takeaway is that I think your great, yeah?" She took another bite of her food bar, finishing it and tossing the foil wrapper aside, confident in the knowledge that her dogbots would clean it up, given that it was within their zone of activity.
space"Media computer, play 'Blake's Seven' from the beginning." Above them, a campy, cult-classic British science-fiction television show from the 20th century started playing, and Anna closed her eyes, half listening to the show, half luxuriating in nuzzling her head against Angela and caressing the larger woman's body, half-hoping that Angela would pull her into into a cuddling hug or some such form of physical affection.

Angela had moved a bit with her right arm snaking under Anna through the pillows under her then resting so her shoulder was against the other woman's. Her left hand held the food bar and was enjoying the last few bites while listening to Anna and her sweet, but rambling words. "You can use my bracelet to put the recognition in it if you need to." Angela said, similar to what Anna had with her own smart bracelet. She wasn't sure what else the woman had in terms of entry for her home but she would give a retina scan or a thumb print if she needed it.

The following words Angela just listened to, already finishing her food bar and tossing the wrapper just as Anna did so the robo-dogs could clean it up. "I would definitely love to see myself in your life more, whatever the relationship is called I wouldn't mind it. Partner, girlfriend, either is fine, I'm not the jealous or clingy type, so when you do your play time with others I would either join or just watch. Watching is fun at times, the allure of having others having sex while you just gaze at them." Angela chuckled, her eyes fluttering shut as she was tired, it was after midnight and she couldn't remember the last time she stayed up so light without having a job to do.

"I would love to be in your life more, and I think I'll talk with my boss on relocating here in the city. He keeps telling me to find a life outside of my career, and I'm starting to think he was right." The woman sighed and used her right arm that was under Anna and pulled the female so she was half on Angela's side and half on the pillows. Turning slighting Angela used her left arm and pulled Anna's leg over her body then tangled her own legs with Anna's.

The words from the broadcast were soothing and putting Angela asleep as she held tightly onto Anna as if their bodies were one. "You're pretty amazing, and you're making perfect sense. I'm just not used to this kind of thing, but I would like to see myself getting used to it. Having someone like you in my life would actually mean a lot to me." Angela mused as she laid a few kisses on Anna's cheek, neck and back to her cheek. "I need you in my life, too." Angela said as her eyes slowly closed and sleep was on the horizon.

Last edited:
space"Mmm... You're sweet." Anna turned so she was more on her side than on her back, and further entangled her legs in Angela's. "Mmm... and you're warm. And firm. And soft. I don't know about terms like 'girlfriend', I've never really been that sort of partner, but... honestly, I'm slightly more open to the prospect now than I was yesterday..."
spaceShe snuggled into Angela's body, gripping one of the long, round pillows under her arm. "You are absolutely free to use my workshop for anything you want to do, and please know, I have never said that to anyone. These machines are my babies, and I'm crazy protective of them, but I trust you to use them properly. I love having another engineer friend, you have no idea..." she sighed through her nose, yawning soon after. "We can work on so many projects together. I'm so happy."
spaceAnna stroked Angela's hip, rubbing it with her palm in languid circular gestures. "Media computer: white noise program 9." The Media projector switched from cult classic science fiction to the sound of coastal waves and wind, with the occasional chirrup of insects or birds in the background. Anna soon drifted into the threshold of sleep, regardless of the silly things her robo-dogs were doing.

"Whatever the word, I'd love for you to be it." Angela said as she was new to the terms used for such women like Anna. Whether it be partner or girlfriend, it would be nice to have one and be a huge change for the larger woman. "I will take care of your babies, and it'll be nice to have a workshop if I need to do any in depth research and configuring with these tidal generators." Letting out a long yawn Angela closed her eyes. When the white noise was played that did the trick, causing Angela to drift off to sleep.

Though she did wake up for a moment, hearing the steps of one of the robo-dogs as it picked up the trash that Angela and Anna had laid to the side. Quickly falling back asleep Angela slumbered into the morning where she saw herself waking up as the sun shown through the skylights and windows. It was much better than an alarm clock, a peaceful way of waking up as the light gradually became bright enough to wake her fully.

"Mmm." Angela moaned as she retrieved her arm from Anna and slowly sat up, looking down at the naked woman before leaning over her and kissing her cheek, then leaning down and kissing each breast. There was something about waking up next to a naked woman that Angela liked, whether the view or how relaxed Anna was with being naked. To her she was 'fully clothed' but to most of the world she was just nude without clothes. The day and night before was revolutionary for Angela and she so desperately wanted to continue the eye opening experience.

spaceAnna woke up in stages. The greater sunlight coming in through the skylights was part of it, but the lack of the firm, soft, warm arm in her grasp was the final push into wakefulness. She sighed and stretched, a happy smile in her face, growing only more so when she saw Angela sitting over her, looking at her with her warm, loving expression.
spaceBut then she flexed her arms and whined. "Mmmm! Nooooo...! My arm!" she teased in a baby voice, grasping for the arm that Angela had pulled away, pawing harmlessly at the strong, muscular appendage. Seemingly giving up on this, she stretched and yawned again. Then, fully opening her eyes, she sat up and kissed one of Angela's breasts, then, lowering herself, her tummy. Then, lowering herself again, and shifting her body under her, kissed Angela's morning erection...
spaceThen she slide Angela's erection into her mouth, and reached out with a hand to hold the base of her shaft, and to cradle her balls with her other hand. Again she shifted her body, getting her legs underneath her, stretching each leg out behind her casually as she began extracting her breakfast from Valery, sliding her circled lips up and down the shaft, licking and caressing Angela's cock inside of her mouth with her tongue, trying to touch every part of the penis when it was in her mouth, and even breaching the seal of her lips to get at parts of the shaft that were outside of her mouth.
spaceEven in her morning haze, or perhaps because of it, she slide her mouth farther down Angela's cock than she had last night, ignoring the insistent presence at the back of her throat that Valery represented, breathing around the head as it pressed past her uvula and tonsils, allowing the penis to venture into her throat as a beloved guest, though it made her body tense to have her there... She wanted to feast on Angela's cum as her first act this morning...

Morning erections were the bane of Angela's existence, it was either her taking care of it herself or just letting it fade. Puberty was hell for the woman and realizing it was going to be a part of her daily life forever, it wasn't taken lightly as the younger, more dramatic Angela would throw fits at the thought of having a cock forever. While it was devastating as a young teen she just got used to it as she got older. Now with Anna sucking her cock as soon as she woke up she was thinking it wasn't that bad. Though there would be days she would have to do it herself but those were problems for future Angela.

"Breakfast already, huh?" Angela teased as she pulled a few pillows behind her back and just relaxed as Anna sucked her off. Bringing up her arm Angela felt her bracelet vibrate so she had to check her emails. "Seems tomorrow I have a meeting with the company in charge of the Tide Generators. They want to give me their blueprints for the generator and a log of the problems that have been haunting them." Angela said before responding quickly and closing the screen.

Looking back down Angela wasn't going to last much longer, she was barely awake and she probably had the wood for hours now, even during her sleep. The fact that Anna was pushing deeper also wasn't helping with Angela lasting longer and soon the muscular woman was sitting up, sliding her hands to the back of Anna's head before releasing. Angela's eyes closed, she bit her lip and moaned out as the rush of cum shot from her balls, through her shaft and burst from the head. Due to the hours between loads Anna got a healthy serving to fill her belly. "Good God, girl." Angela grunted, taking a few deep breaths as she was now FULLY awake and Valery was definitely happy.

spaceNow that she knew what to expect, Anna wasn't caught so off-guard. When Valery started twitching and Angela began gasping in that what was becoming the telltale sound of eminent orgasm for the larger woman, Anna managed to pull Angela's cock out enough to protect herself from drowning on Angela's cum. Sucking on just the head of the penis, she gulped and swallowed the hard stream of cum that was shooting against the roof of her mouth. With her hands she roughly stroked at the wet, slick shaft, feeling Angela's hands holding the back of her head.
spaceShe rode the orgasm out, chugging the cum until it was finished squirting and then gasped as she released the penis from her mouth, taking a moment to catch her breath. Then she smiled and licked happily at the penis, cleaning the still dribbling cum from the tip, stroking the oversensitive shaft and head with both hands, coaxing it for the last little bits. "Mmm... almost as nice as coffee!" she teased. "You think you'll be ready to cum again for Chastity when she gets here?"
spaceAnna stood up and stretched, her arms folded behind her head, twisting her back to the side and flexing her legs. "Mmm... that feels so nice and warm in my stomach. Mm, thank you for making me breakfast, by the way. It was delicious." She winked and hopped down from the platform. Off some feet away, was a hygiene station with a sink and toilet, she splashed some water in her face and did her business. While still sitting on the toilet she called over: "I have a secure computer terminal downstairs you can view the blueprints on if you want to get some work done. I'm going to take a shower and then get Chastity's cage set up."

Angela tried to watch as much as she could of Anna guzzling her cum but the early morning orgasm was always the most sensitive. Her balls had time to build more semen and the sudden sucking of her cock had her extra sensitive as well. So her eyes were half open as she watched and when it was over she had to take a breath of her own. "M...maybe." She only said in response to the question of Chasity and being ready with another load.

Taking a few breaths Angela got up and followed Anna out of the platform and stretched her own arms, cracking her back a few places then her neck. Angela's first stop was the toilet just after Anna. Relieving herself and washing up a bit. Using a wet rag she was able to freshen her cock once more since a full shower wasn't needed due to having one just hours before when they arrived. "Thanks, I might as well get a jump on the work so I can get it done faster." Angela called out and head for the stairs, heading down and finding the computer.

Logging in and getting to her email she opened the file and transferred it to her bracelet. Then she looked around, her eyes scanned the work benches then found the disk she was looking for. A holographic display, something all engineers seemed to have due to the 3D display and ability to tear down machines virtually. Taking her bracelet off she plugged it into the display and turned it on. The space around Angela lit up blue and brought up the blueprints for the generators.

Angela pulled up a stool and sat down, waving her hands around as she began to dismantle the generator virtually. Thinking for a moment Angela looked to the ceiling. "Media Computer, play top songs from the 20th century. Rock, mix of pop." Angela mused then waited, and soon music was playing. She sighed happily and got back to work as she looked through data and examined the blueprints.

spaceLast night, Anna had showered because she desperately needed it. This morning she showered not to get clean, but because it was her habit of using the shower-head to masturbate first thing in the morning.
spaceSmashing her face and breasts against the tiled wall of the shower area, standing on her toes with her ass sticking out, hands holding the handle of the detachable showerhead in a death-grip between her legs, her spine curved into a steep slope behind her - she quickly brought herself to the edge of orgasm. "Nnn-aaaaah! AHH! YEAH!!"
spaceFeet slipping in the warm water, she leaned her whole weight against the wall and her upper body, nearly falling to her knees with the force of her muscles clenching in on themselves, she caught herself with her shoulder on a water tap protruding from the wall in an uncomfortable but necessary position. The water washing away moist leavings of her excitement, she pushed away from the wall and, panting gave herself a proper wash.
spaceShe shook herself dry when the water was off and stood on the drying pad, pushing the button to get a nice jet of warm air to dry her off. This, of course, left her hair damp, but it was better for her skin than a towel would be. And, besides, with her hairstyle, a little fizziness wasn't such a bad thing.
spaceWalking over to the workstation where Angela was sitting, she ran her fingertips along the woman's hip as she walked behind her stool, her fingers travelling from Angela's hip to the small of her back, and then up the curve of her spine to her powerful shoulders and upper back. She rubbed her palms along the firm muscle wrapping her shoulder blades, kissing the back of Angela's neck and then proceeding to rub Angela's shoulders.
spaceThe powerful muscles were excitingly firm under Anna's hands, the skin soft and well conditioned. She inhaled the salty scent of the bare skin. Kissed Angela's shoulder. "You are... so beautiful, I don't think I could keep my hands off you if I wanted to..." She gave Angela a hug from behind, face pressing into the back of Angela's head, torso and breasts pressing into Angela's back, arms wrapped around her body just under Angela's breasts. "Sorry if I'm distracting you from work... I really should get that cage set up..." Anna said with a smirk.

Angela was sitting on one of the stools moving the holograms around as she virtually dismantled the generator in front of her. She was also bringing up the history of the company that controlled the generators and trying to diagnose the problem from there. Hearing the footsteps then feeling Anna's hands along her body made Angela smile a bit. It wasn't distracting at all and was appreciated as Anna appreciated Angela's hard work to keep her body in such shape. "Not distracting at all, enjoy yourself. Though the cage will probably need set up sooner rather than later. I can help you if you want, I'm just trying to piece this problem together. It seems the materials being used on this particular generator doesn't match the materials on the others. It's a new generator, and it's broken before the older generators. Someone got tight on the cost, and it's costing them more in the long run." Angela said as she saved her spot and closed the hologram.

Swiveling around Angela was now facing Anna and pulled the woman up onto her lap so she was sitting with her legs spread, pussy against Angela's flaccid cock. "I will need to get a work out in, the hotel I'm staying at has a gym in it. So if you and Chastity want to join me for a work out you can. Or I can get one in and come back here later." Angela added as she worked out almost every day, though some days was just cardio or light workouts she could do without equipment.

"Other than that I'm completely open for you and Chastity. Though if you want to keep pumping Valery I'm going to need more than just food bars. Maybe we'll hit the beach, walk the pier and get some food there later." Angela added as her hands slid to Anna's ass and squeezed her cheeks before lifting a few inches and slapping back down.

spaceAnna grinned and bounced a little on Angela's lap. "Mm, you're comfy! And yeah, if you want real food we can get real food at the beach later. Mmmm..." Anna slid herself forward and back along Angela's lap, her upper thighs and lower butt sliding over Angela's thighs as she considered something. "I can't wait to see Chastity walked naked on a leash in public - she's going to be so embarrassed, she'll love it," Anna grinned wickedly. "She gets off on humiliation but I don't think she's been made to go naked in public before, she usually wears a long coat over her bondage gear - and she won't even have that!"
spaceAnna hugged Angela, their breasts pressing together, Anna nuzzling her face against Angela's neck. "Yeah, the cage isn't a hassle, it's modular and just needs to be bolted together. It's flatpack. I usually get the doggos to help me but with your help it'd go way faster. Oh! And lets not forget to put that collar back on me before she gets here." She slid off Angela's lap and stood up. "I'm sure one of the first things she's going to want to do is bliss out for a while in her cage and suckle Valery through he bars. Or, you know what would be really fun, is if you bent me over the cage with her inside it, fucked me, and then I could straddle the cage and have Chastity eat your cum out of my pussy through the bars, yeah?"

"I think it will definitely be a shock to Chastity without having her long coat on. She's so pale that it's clear she's always indoors or has something covering her when outside. We'll need to get her some lotion though, can't have her burning on the beach." Angela said as she helped Anna slide off her legs. After saving her progress Angela closed the holograms and returned everything to how it was before she used it. "Let's get the collar on now so we don't get all caught up in something and we forget." Angela added as she planted her hand on Anna's ass cheek, gripping the fleshy mound as they head to the work bench with the collar on it.

"I think she'd definitely like that, I for sure won't complain about getting back inside you. I also like the idea of later I lay across the top of the cock with my cock dangling down letting her have her fun as I casually read a book or play on my phone. Just a casual cock sucking, like the one you enjoyed earlier." Angela mused as she grabbed the collar and put it around Anna's neck and clasped it.

Grabbing some thread off the work bench Angela made a necklace using the key and put it around her neck. "Can't lose it this way." She said, winking at Anna before lifting the woman and sitting her on the bench. "Now sit and relax, while you watch me get a quick work out in." Angela walked over to where the stairs were, getting behind the stairs and reaching up to grab the back of one of the steps.

"Some real food does sound amazing, so getting Chastity to the beach and enjoying some good food with you two is exciting." Angela said while doing pull ups using the stairs, her muscles contracting and showing the definition of her hard work. Veins eventually popping and a glisten of sweat as Angela pushed herself to do as many as she could.

Back
Top Bottom