Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My little Human (Selo and sweetnecter)

Re: My little Human (Selo(me) and sweetnecter)

Amy could not speak durring his brutal attack on her pussy. All she could do was scream. She closed her eyes and bi down on her lip shakingwith the pain of being hurt so baddly. She gave a whimmper as her hands rolled into fists. She was bleeding baddly andthen finally he released in her again and she had a hope he was done.

But then hecrushed those hopes. She looked up at him with her large tar filled eyes then downto the floor. She slowly parted her shaking lips and took the gaga into her mouth waiting for him to te it since her arms were still bound. She did not want him to cut up her throat and mouth. She thought he wanted her orally now and that scared her.

Sel smirked down at her, knowing what she was thinking. "Don't worry, I had my last in you already. My barbs only come out when my body senses actual sperm ready to come out, and I have none of that left in me. All I have now is simple cum, and your going to drink it right up." He explained to her, holding his half limp dick in front of her mouth and slide it in, the other simply rubbed against her cheek as he started to pull in and out of her mouth, the ring preventing her from biting down on him.

It took a while, a lot longer than it did to cum in her pussy, but eventually he did release, the cum spurting out into her mouth. Sel sighed as he thrust in her mouth one last time, the release feeling as good as the last two, or four. He pulled out of her mouth and let her drop on the ground. His cocks would soon shrink and go back into their sheaths, and Sel moved to the door, tapping on it twice. "Bring me a nice big tub with a bottle of soap and a scrubby." He ordered and a few of the other Naga listened, heading out. They soon came back, carefully carrying a tub of water, big enough for a full grown adult and a half. They set it down close to the female and set the other things down as well.

"Wash up, and put these rags on. You'll stay in this room from now on. I want you prepared for tomorrow night, you got that human?" He questioned with his evil grin. He then slithered off, after unbinding her hands, feet, and the gag. The windows were sealed shut, and only one door lead out of the room. Sel left out that door, closing it behind him and letting out a soft sigh. He couldn't explain it, but he felt different now, lighter of sorts.

Amy gagged around his cock, the feel of his other one rubbing against her making her want to vomit. She closed her eyes and remained still to sore to put up a fight. But when it was over she was happy when he was finally done with her for the night. She washed and dressed herself in the rags left for her. She was glad he was gone even though her expression showed no joy. She looked to the suddy water not a light shade of red from all her blood. Slowly she made her way to the wall and pressed her back to it. Then she fell into a light uneasy sleep.

It had only been about a day now since Sel and Amy's session. It was night time now, and one of the guards was on patrol when he passed by the closed door of Sel's new slave. He looked around and smirked, opening the door and slithering in. He closed the door behind him silently, and locked it. He then grabbed one of the cuffs and moved closer to the unconscious human. He moved silently and worked the cuffs on her, cuffing her hands behind her and then grasped her arm, dragging her to the center of the room.

This would have woken her up now and he would grab the gag ball, pushing it into her mouth and tying it behind her head. "Hehe, now it'll be my turn with you, human." He said, ripping off her clothing, once more. His cocks were already exposed and growing more erect. He would push her to the ground and grab her waist, placing her cocks at her entrance. He was getting ready to push in when a blade came out of his chest, basically no blood spurting out with how smoothly the blade went through. "You will not touch her." Sel said, pulling the blade out and tossing the dead Naga to the side.

He looked down at Amy, his blade still in his hand. He moved closer to her and lifted her up, cutting the gag off this time and tossed it to the side. "Sorry about his incompetence." Selraker stated, a small hint of care in his voice. He then went behind her and took the cuffs off her. "Come, lets get you some more clothing. You will stay in my quarters tonight." He informed her and started to slither out of the room. The door had been busted open, and was now resting on it's bottom hinge only. The amazing part about this was the door was made of pure steel, and had a dent in the middle of it.

Amy had not moved much fter the naga had left her. She laid on her side sleeping trying not to move.She was confused at first when shewas dragged across the room. She looked up then looked confused. She did not have any clue who this guy was. And she was about toask when she was gagged. That was when her eyes went wide and she started to fight back.

She wiggiled and squrimed as he tore away the ragged cloths she wore screaming behind the gag. Tears filled her eyes as she was pulled closer. She did not want this to happen again. She closed her eyes tightly, but the grip on her losened then stopped and she saw Sel. She was so confused, why did he even giv a shit about what happened to her.

Finally freed of her gag and restraints Amy stood. She followed him with out making a sound. She looked back at the dead naga. "Why kill one of your own over a human?" She whispered.

Sel looked back at the human then to his dead guard. "Why kill one of my own over a human? Because like humans, we are like you in the idea of possession. I don't like sharing much of my things." Sel said, making up an excuse for why he protected her. He then looked at the human and looked forward, heading to his room.

When they got to Sel's room, it looked much like a normal rich person's room except for the fact it had a doggy bed and a large rock in one corner. "Here, put these on and you can sleep either on the bed or in the doggy bed, which ever." He said, slithering up the rock and curling around. He laid his head down on his crossed arms and closed his eyes.

"I'd advise you to not try and make a run for it. A lot of my guards are looking for a taste of all my new humans." He stated with out opening his eyes. "And don't bother trying anything else other than sleep for now. Even though I seem cruel, I am probably the kindest being in this house." Sel informed, shifting just slightly so he was more comfortable now.

Amy understoon that reason. He was selfish and only wanted her to be used by him. She contiued to walk after him wondering what his room was like. She had never seen a naga's room before. But shedid not expect much that would surprize her, her family ahd been very wealthy after all.

The room reminded her slightly of her room. Well the bed did, it wa snot the same though it was about the same size. She closed her eyes thinking back to her large room with the window seat and the huge canopy bed. It was the cloths that snapped her back. "Thank you." She said quitely and got dressed.

She went to the bed and laid down. She curled up in a ball resting on her side, " Youdo not seem crule you are cruel." She whispered.

Sel woke up early the next morning and headed out of the room, letting the female rest on the bed for now. He closed and locked the door, keeping the key in his hand the whole time. He would head to the kitchen to see the cooks already at work. "Fix up my new human something to eat. Make two meals, one if she is a herbivore, the other if she is an omnivore." He ordered and then grabbed a raw piece of meat and swallowed it whole.

He moved out doors to his garden and checked up on the slaves and Naga both working on the plants. He then went to his caged slaves to make sure they were still living. He tossed in the rations for the morning and left them be, heading back to the bedroom. He would move to the bed and examine how the female slept. He soon shook her to wake her and would 'sit' at the bed side, making sure she was awake. "I wish to speak with you, Human, wake up." He said in a slightly kind tone.

Amy woke up after Sel had shook her, slowly she sat up. she kep her blanket wrapped around her. She looked up at him her eyes tried, they also had a sort of look to them that was not really an emotion, hollow didn't even really do the look justise. It was clear though that at some point something inside her had died. "What do you want to talk about?' She asked quietly.

"First, come, follow me." He said, moving out of the room. He would guide her to key windows, showing his garden and the Humans working there as if that was their own garden, along side a few, very few, Naga. He then continued on to show more of the grounds to her. "I want to know, why do certain Humans act so different from others they seem like a completely different species, like a snake to an alligator." He question. "Tell me, why do humans act like this?" He questioned as he stopped and looked back to the Human.

Back
Top Bottom