Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My little Human (Selo and sweetnecter)

Selo

Star
It was the end of the Naga Wars, and the Naga were victorious in the battles. Sel was now making his sweeps with a platoon of other Elite Scouts. Many of the Naga had also been trained to make the humans that captured into pets or slaves, which ever they felt they wanted to sell or keep. Sel had sold about twelve humans now and was still training about two or three, while he owned another seven of his own as slaves. He mastered in turning humans into slaves, it being easier to make them think they were worthless rather then a being, and he felt that was what they needed to me. Sel thought humans diserved to be only property rather then seen as actual creatures.

Sel was holding a Naga's version of what the humans called an AK-47, but the Nagas had much more fire power, firing rate, and ammo capacity in their weapons. He had a Naga version of a shotgun, also with more efficiency to it than it's human counter part. The superior Naga weapon was the best reason they had won the war, and the surprise attacks on major military points of the humans also helped out. Sel had just found a male human who had started to open fire on the small Elite Platoon, and made him chuckle. "Ras leja renkal!" He called out in his Naga tongue, and in response one of the other chucked a round orb. When it got to the other side of the ally it exploded in a flash and Sel charged in, slithering on his torso/tail to the human.

He pulled out his stun-rod and pressed it against the human's side causing a jolt of electricity to run through his body, paralyzing him. Sel then held out his hand and was handed a pair of hand cuffs, putting them on the human and tossed him over his shoulder. He then flicked his tongue out to 'smell' the air and could catch the scent of another human, a girl by this scent. "Here, take this one." He said, his voice a half hiss. He then started to slither off, holding his rapid-fire gun out at the ready, searching for the scent.

Re: My little Human (Selo(me) and sweetnecter)

Amy and Seth had avoided detection for a while. She had the idea to collect sheded skin of the naga's in the area and lay them around their home making others think a naga was staying there. and that had worked for a while. She did not know what had made them come here but she was disapointed that Seth had opened fire. She came out of the hole in the wall where they had made their beds in time to see an orb flying in. Seth had pushed her and told her to run. So she did.

She covered her ears with her hands and closed her eyes running down the small side ally. She knew out running would be hard, she wore think shoes and nagas tended to be fast. She squezed between acrack in the wall and entered a old run down building. She ran up stairs heading for the roof. All she could do was hope that who ever was chasing her was to big to get into the crack.

Sel had followed the scent to a small crack. "Clever girl." He said in his strange tone and then put his gun on his back with the strap over his torso. He cracked his knuckles and put his hand into the crevice with extreme ease. He then started to shred and tear at the rock, his claws digging in. After so long he did make enough room to squeeze through and then continued to chase the scent, not bothering to grab his gun. He made haste, slithering up the stairs of the empty ware house.

He burst out on to the roof and found the girl and smirked his evil snake grin. "You are a pretty good runner, human." He said, slithering closer to the girl. "Come no, lets go peacefully, and I promise that I won't hurt you. Much." He stated, his evil grin still evident on his face. It was obvious he was lying and he didn't care if it was plain as day at the moment.

Amy gave him a cold stare her large eyes fixed on his. Her long gold hairwas being tugged at by the wind that blew across the city most days. She looked around havng been wrong about the bulding. Most of the buldings like these were attatched to other buildings by the roof or one could jump to the next roff top with ease, but not in this case. She looked back to him and shookher head.

"I would rather die then be taken by you beasts." She said her voice soft and low. The had a touch of a southern accent, Seth had called her the Southern Belle. She stood there looking oddly calm. "I am not stupid, you can say you won't hurt me much but pigs like you have no controll."

Selraker looked to the human girl, feeling no pain from her words. What the Naga were doing to the humans was actually more lenient then what they did to them. "You humans had no control of your blood thirst as well! You hunted us Naga down to the last town. We had to go into hiding just so we could survive! Your the despicable creatures in this war!" He blared out at her. He then bolted towards her, laying low to the ground to be able to use more muscle to push him along. He would grab her in the next instant, not even letting her gain time to figure out what was going on, much less what to do.

He then spun her around and held her hands behind her back with one of his hands, his own body raised up now, being her height. His tail was curled around the girl's feet, stretching for about eight to nine feet along the ground. "I'll show you how cruel we Naga are." He stated and lifted her up with her tail, still holding her hands and started to make his way back down.

He would then carry her to his own 'house'. It was made from metal, carved to looked like an artificial small hill, about the size of a two story house, and about as wide as a trailer was long. He slithered into the creation, it being lite by electricity. Naga did use some of the things humans invented, but only if they needed. He opened a cell and tossed her in, two other humans in there, one human the other female.

Both of those humans were poorly dressed, the male wearing torn boxers, and the female only having a pair of surprisingly good condition panties, and that was it. The female was curled in a corner, hugging her legs to her body to try and hide it, her back to the other two. The male was leaning against the wall, sitting on his butt, one leg extended out and the other propped up with his arm resting on it. The male had no hair at all, and the girl had hair down to the floor now, neither of them looked to have been taken care of except for the minimum needed to live.

Amy had squirmed and wiggled while being carried off, not that it really did much but she had to do something. She looked at the other towin the cell for a moment before looking back at the naga. she was not to happy about being stuck here with the girl. Amy really did not like most human women, the ones she knew were weak and stupid a lot though if they just kept their head down and followed ordered that things would be fine. Amy on the other hand planned and fought back.

"Oh no you are locking me in a cell I am shaking." Amy said with a small laugh. "Really? This is cruel? I would call it an upgrade from living in a wall." Amy really just could not help herself. She was smart, strong and did not see herself as the slave type. She crossed her arms and sighed looking up at him. "I do not care what you do to me, i am not going to be your slave."

The Naga smirked and chuckled. "This isn't my cruelty. This is actually my kindness, and it will be the most you will see ever." He stated, looking to the other two in the cell. "And don't worry, you won't be a slave for the rest of the Nagas. You will be my own slave. I think you might even be my prized slave. The other two in there, especially the women, had much more fight then you probably would eve have. They had only been here for a week at tops. I know how to break you humans, all to easily." He said and slithered off.

Hours would pass before another, different Naga came up with a tray of food in his clutches. "Here you go, you apes." He said, tossing the tray through the bars, the food dropping on the floor and the water, though how little there was, was in a bottle as to not spill every where. It was enough rations for barely two people. The male rushed to the half a loaf of bread, ripping a couple pieces off and started to nibble on the pieces. The female on the other hand, crawled over, not like a beast, but more as if she were just weak. She ripped off a piece of the bread her self, and gave the other half of what was left, holding it up to the new comer.

She also grabbed one of the two bottles of water and held it under her arm. Yes, they looked dirty, but by no means did they stink. The girl then set the rest of the bread on the tray and started to crawl back to her corner. The male had seemed to be turned into some form of animal, but having enough thought to know he needed to spare the food he had. Not even five minutes later, Sel returned to check on his slaves. "Tomorrow, girl. You will see just what your life will turn into." He informed and smirked at the male, watching him eat. The female had her back to them all once more, nibbling on her bread now.

Amy stared at him coldly as he slithered off and sat down closing her eyes. "Prized my ass." she mutered leaning back and dozing off. She could fall asleep any where if she wanted to, and with the lack of sleep from scouting all last night then being woken by gun fire she was tired. She nibbled her lower lip in her sleep a bad habit of hers.

She woke to the sound of the tray hitting the ground. She rolled her eyes and laned back againstthe wall. She lifted the chunk of bread left for her and took a bite. she looked over at the naga and laughed, "You seemed to think you scare me for some reason. really you don't though so do your worst." she said wih a cool smirk.

Sel only continued to smirk, knowing she had no clue what would happen to her. She has no idea. He thought and then went away once more, but before he disappeared, "Might want to savor that bread, that will be the only food you get all day." He stated and then left the three humans to go into a dungeon. The female looked over her shoulder at the new girl.

The nearly naked female could tell the two of them were around the same age. She sighed softly and moved over to her. "I-I can tell how y-you feel." She said to the other. "M-my name is J-Jasmi-mne." She said, holding out a hand. Her knees were still up to her body, but not hugged any more. She had a part of the bread in her left hand, while she held out her right to the other female. "H-He is S-Scott. B-but he d-doesn't talk much a-any more." She informed, nudging her head in the direction of the male.

"I am Amy, nice to meet you." She said shaking the girls other hand. She sat back down and closed her eyes. "I wish Seth was here. You may have liked him, he was smart, he had all these ideas and everyone though just hiding would be best in the end, you know waitit out. He wanted to try to get Nother, their snakes, must not care for the cold right> and he ment north north like in the tundra." She sighed softly and chewed her lip.

She looked back to the girl. "Why are yo so quiet as well? I mean you did not say anything for hours." She was trying not to sound rude as she asked.

"W-well...I heard th-they adapted to all of E-Earth." Jasmine said and nibbled another piece of her bread off, chewing it and swallowed the piece. "I-I don't want t-to be p-punished t-too much. I-it helps k-keep more energy in my b-body." She informed, looking to Scott. "He just s-scared shitless." She said with a chuckle.

"Talking back t-to him, it m-might not be a g-great idea. Even if it demeans us, I find it b-better to survive then to have m-my pride at t-times." She added on. "They built weird m-machines, and they h-have no care for any hu-human any more. Th-they'll use you as either a sex toy or a-an experimental t-tool." She continued on. "I'd rather n-not have either end." She said, stating her opinion. She then took another bite of her bread and chewed it up.

Amy laughed softly, "I don't really care what they make, I am not afraid of them. They can do what they want make what they will, but why fear them. Death come to everyone, in the end as long as you lived a faithful life all the pain ammounts to nothing." She sighed softly and ran her hands through hre long blonde hair. "In the end not fearing them is our only power over them, they want us to be affraid and beg but when we do not give it?" She raised her arms above her head.

She seemed to think for a bit, "Here, I ate today. Seth and I found a whole bunch of MREs at this old armyy post and they are full of carbs and stuff." She said holding out her bread. She closed her eyes and tapped her fingers on the bars, "Thank you though for your advice, I may not be taking it but it was nice of you to try. You know what I miss most about my home? The music room, my parents found I was gifted with music and art at a young age, a very nice harp was in there...paino, violin"

Sel slithered in and opened up the cage to the three humans. "Well, I guess it's time to listen to my music then." Sel said with his crude form of humor, that was obviously not funny. He reached in and grabbed Amy, pulling her out of the cage and closed the gate behind him with his tail. "Lets go to my music room, shall we?" He questioned, holding her by the arm. He dragged her along until they came to a dungeon door.

Sel opened the door and tossed the female into the room, it too dark for human eyes to see at that moment. A switch was flipped and all forms of torture and bondage devices were laid across the room. "How do you like my orchestra?" Sel questioned with his smirk across his face. He closed the door and locked it, using a key for either side of the door. He slithered around, moving to a table and placed the key down.

"Lets begin then, shall we?" He stated, looking over at the female human. He then grabbed a pair of handcuffs and slithered over to her, quickly moving around her to in circle his body around her, but did not constrict on her yet. He grabbed her arms quickly and pulled them behind her back, placing the cuffs around her wrists. He then connected a chain to the middle of them and connected the chain to a hook on the roof, pulling her arms up slightly. He then chained her ankles to the ground and used his claws to rip off her shirt, leaving on her bra if she had one on. "Hope you're prepared for this." He stated in an uncaring tone as he grabbed a whip off the table, giving her a couple lashes quickly.

Amy glared up at Sel when he appeared her eyes turning hateful. "The hell?" She muttered at his strange joke, she knew it was not what he ment but she would never play for him either way. She did not really have anywehere when he reached for her in the small cange. But just to make things a bit harder for him went limp as he pulled her from the cage. She was nothing but dead weight at the time.

When e startedto drag her down the hall she dug her heels into the floor. Really she was just doing evrything she could think of just to make things even the smallest bit harder. "Why even ask? You are clearly giving me no choice." She hissed at him her jaw clenched. She was not surprized that he just tossed her into the room, shedid not expect any for of manors to be shown by him.

It did surprize her though when he cuffed her. She even after so long was not used to the speed that the naga's possesed. She glared at him her face tunring pink at her dress being taken. She wore a simple strapless tube top styled white bra and a pair of soft white cotton panites. She winced closing her eyes and going stiff before the whip even hit her. when it did make contact she tensed up."Scaly bastard." She hissed under her breath welts appearing on her previously flawless skin.

Sel reached his arm back and lashed the whip against her once more. "I wonder, why do humans revert to calling people names and degrading their enemies when nothing else seems to work?" He questioned, lashing her back once more. "If the fighting and killing don't work, what makes them think names will?" He added to the question. He got slightly closer and lashed her once more, the whip wrapping around and 'kissing' her stomach he quickly pulled it back to make the fabric of the whip rub against the mark her left behind on her skin. He grinned as he looked at the marks, then reached a claw up to her and rested the tips at the top of her back and slide them down, grabbing the bra and then quickly ripped it off of her, exposing her breasts now.

Seeing as she was another species, he didn't have that much attraction to her, but he had to admit, her body did seem fairly built. He lashed the whip once more, making it wrap around her body, but this time it hit across her breast, and he quickly pulled it back. He would wait for her reaction to this, and depending if it was painful enough to her or not, he would change his tactics. If she screamed out, he would continue the lashings, if she could hold it back, he would find his clamps and put them on her nipples. The clamps were connected by a bar, so her nipples would be pinched and held at a certain distance apart. After he clamped them, he would get in front of and start to lash her chest, nipples, and belly next.

"A few things. Thing number one you don't count as 'people'. Thing number two, youare covered in scales and you are infact a bastard, so I am really not calling names just describing your traits because I have no name to call you by. And three don't touch me." She said her jaw clenched tightly. She was bleeding slightly from the lash to her back, it was nothing bad just enough to break the skin.

The lash to her breast was another thing all together. She did not scream, but she did let out this odd sound. A mix between a gasp, yell and 'you fucker don't do that.' But far to fast to be under stood all came out in this od sqealing groan and a few chppoed bits of her cry. She closed her eyes tightly a small tear running down her cheek, that had not been a good feeling. "Question scaly bastard A. I decided to letter you now sice you are like roach bunny hybrids. why keep humans as sex slaves? It can't be about attraction or wanting to mate? I am just curiouse." Though she tried to play it off the pain was clear in ehr voice.

Sel smirked at her mocking him even more. "Scaly, yes, bastard, could be. But you do not mean them as traits of my character, you mean them as derogatory terms." He said as he moved closer. He then grabbed her neck and lifted her up. "And I keep you because I love to torture your worthless bodies. But it isn't like your kind didn't already do this stuff to them selves." He said, releasing her as he moved around to be behind her.

He started to rub on where his cocks were sheathed and smirked, looking at her bare body. Even for a creature of another species, she did look luscious. He then grabbed the cap of her head with his entire claw encompassing it, lifting her up. He softly rubbed the tips of his dicks that had just started to poke out against her back and then one against each cheek. "You feel these? Well, you might want to get ready, because their almost ready." He stated with a grin, lashing his whip against her back once more after letting her go.

Amy gave him a cold look as he once again took herinsults with out so much as a blink. She winced when he grabbed her and lifted her by the neck. Sher long gold hair contrasted his black scales greatly looking almost like he had covered his hand in gold. Then she was released and could breath again. "Yeah. We all just love to tie ourselves up and whip ourselves." She mocked.

She froze when he rubbed his cocks against her. 'Why the hell do you havetwo?" She asked. That she had not ment to say out loud but her brain did not tell her mouth to shut up fast enough. She bit her lip softly giving a soft cry when he hit her again with the whip. She was still a bit shocked by finding out that he had two cocks.

Sel smirked at her shock. "Why, because I am not a person as you say." He stated, setting the whip down on a table now. He moved up behind her and slowly slid a claw up her ass check and her back then rested his 'hand' on her shoulder. "Because I am a reptile. Nature wanted to make sure we continued our species, and equipped us to do so." He continued to inform her about his species.

He then dragged his claws across her back, creating scratch marks and a very small trail of blood seeped from the very minor cuts he left on her. He then moved to grab the gag ball that was set on the table, wrapping it quickly around the female's head and pulling back to make sure the ball got into her mouth and tied it off. "Now I don't wana hear another word out of your mouth." He said as he ran his other claw along her back, leaving more marks on her.

He then rubbed his cocks along her ass once more, and moved his tail around, hitting the back of her knees to make her drop down. He then grabbed another contraption and put her arms in it, binding them at a set distance from each other behind her back. He did the same to her legs, but bound her upper legs to her lower legs as to prevent her from standing up. "Almost ready now..." Sel stated evilly as his cocks continued to grow larger, the barbs showing more as well.

He then grabbed the whip and lashed it against her back once more, looking at the redness of her back now. He moved closer and ran his tongue along her back, picking up some of the blood as he did, then flicked his tongue beside her head. He raised back up and lashed her once more, rubbing his cocks to erect them faster. He then tossed the whip to the side and moved closer. He pressed one of his cocks against her entrance, teasing her with the head of his cock. "You ready my lovely?" He questioned, and with out waiting for her, he turned her to her side and thrust both of his cocks into either entrance she had, one in her ass and the other in her pussy. He went in, pressing so far that their bodies connected, his sack of four balls slapping skin. He then proceeded to pull in and out of her, the barbs along his cock trying to grip her inside, his strength having them only work as a torture tool.

Amy gave a cry of pain when he scratched down her back as she closed her eyes tightly. She turne dher head wiggling as she tried to avoid being gagged. Her protest was cut off before it was even formed as she ball slid past her lips and was secured around her head. She tried to say something from behind the ball but all that came out was muffled sounds.

She gave a startled ylep when eh took her knees out. She wiggled around even though she was bound. She tried to keep him from binding her in way that gave him a way toget to her pussy. She shook her head and thrashed around trying to get away from him. Her eyes went wide when he asked if she was ready. She shook her ehad violently her hair whiping around her face.

Then there was pain. Her back arced as she cried out into the gag. Before this she had been a virgin.Seth was more like her brother so they had done nothing sexual, and all her boyfriends before that were losers. Tears rolled down her soft palecheeks as she withered under him as his barbs tore at her inner walls.

Sel opened his eyes wide and savored the feeling he had when he first penetrated the female. This human has never been touched before? Oh I have made a find today. He thought as he started to repeatedly ram his cocks into each of her holes, them throbbing and tearing the walls up, making more bleeding happen as he continued to rape his new sex slave. After what seemed like for ever, Selraker could feel his dicks begging for release now. "Oh, here it comes!" He cried out at he thrust into her once more, his cream spewing out into her holes, mixing in with all the blood.

The barbs then started to retract to let him pull out of her. He did and then smirked evilly as he still held them up in front of her entrance. He then moved both of his cocks to her pussy and slowly started to push them both into her, the touch of her blood and his cum causing his dicks to become erect once more. He didn't thrust in as fast this time, seeing as his single cock ripped her open violently, and two of them would be a lot more than she would most likely be able to handle. After a bit of time and immense pain he finally got both of them into her. "I still got much more stamina left in me, and I plan to use it all on you here." He informed as he started to brutal rape her vagina once more, the barbs starting to erect out and rip her even more than before now.

Amy was shaking under him. Mostly becasue her muscles were clenched so tight they had started to shake violently. She had her eyes closed tight, and even then tears rolled down her soft pale face. THe ball in her mouth kept her cries of pain muffled. she could not believe how much pain this was causing. Whipping, scratiching, before his blows had hit skin used to abuse. But now he was tearing tunder untouched areas.

She relaxed slightlywhen he finally pulled out. Blod leaked from her body. It felt like he had tore her inner wall fo both holes to ribbons/ She whimmpered when his cock touched her again and shook herhead. She whimmpered and pleaded behind the gag. Then for a moment seemed tofreeze. A scream of agaony left her, even with the gag anyone near the room could hear he. She arced he back trying despreratly to squirm away from him.

Sel sighed as he continued to move in and out of her, grabbing her waist to prevent her from moving away from him. "Look at all this cum leaking out of you anus." He said, taking one of his talons and started to stir the blood and cum mixture around her ass hole. He then stuck his talon into her ass hole now as he thrust his cocks in her once more, the barbs gripping at what they could inside of the female's torn body.

"Oh blessed the Gods, this is the best feeling I have had in such a long time!" He said, teasing the female now. He then pulled his talon out of her ass and leaned forward, grabbing the back of the gag ball. "I think we can let you speak again." He said, pulling the gag off her and continued to ram his cocks in and out of her single hole.

Amy winced when he grabbed her waist. She though at first that he was going to hurt her rather then restrain her. She looked at him when he spoke her large brown eyes filled with tear. She made a facewhen he sliped his finger in her. Not because it hurt, not compared to the shreading that had just happen his finger was nothing.

When he ramoved the ball gag she turned ehr head to the side. Trying to speak through the gag caused a slight build up of drool. She clenched her jaw hard trying not to scream. "Stop." she saidher voice just above a whisper. She screamed out in pain as a barb caught on a cut and tore the cut open more. "Please." she whimmpered.

Sel thrust deep into the female once more, his sack slapping her body. "Oh, why would I stop? I have so much energy and I just," He then started to thrust with each word, "want, to, let, it, out!" He then thrust deep in her once more, his cocks throbbing and begging for another release, but Sel held it in. "Don't worry that little head of your's. In time you'll get used to them." He said, running a claw through her hair softly and then grinned evilly once more and begin his brutal thrusts once more.

"Oh! I don't think I can hold this one much longer!" He said, moaning as he continued to pull in and out of her, the blood running down his cocks and her legs, holding her in a doggy style now while ramming his cocks deep into her. "Here it comes!" He cried out, thrusting deep into her once more, both cocks spurting out cum like there was no end. It would have been enough for one load if he had just one cock in her, but both were spewing so much cum out it over flowed in her, much of it having to try and come out around his dicks and running down his torso and her legs.

Sel let out a sigh of relief as his cocks begin to swell down. "Heh...I bet your hopes are that I'm done..." He said with a grin. "Oh no, far from it my little slave." He said, pulling his dicks out of her torn, stretched pussy. He moved to the table and grabbed a gag ring this time. He moved over to her and grabbed her head with one of his claws. "If you don't want any more pain, you'll do what I want." He said, holding the gag ring up in front of her. He was indicating that she put it in her mouth, still holding her head with one claw.

Back
Top Bottom