Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To New Beginnings (1x1 w/PoisonousIvee)

"Well, she told me you wanted to split up, and said she saw you with other guys at the club.." he said.

"I dunno, you were always accusin me of shit with her, and she told me all that, and then.. yknow, we split.." he said.

"Yeah, you can say that again.." he said. He sighed and looked up at the sky as it slowly turned to twilight.

"Weird.. maybe I got a weak one.. yeah, I'll pop another one.." he said as he took another one, and waited in almost near silence with her.

"I see that now.." She said, "But she knew from the start. Dad, though, well...I don't think I need to explain.."

"He's just protective, you know how he gets.." She said, "I know I said it already when we met but I really am sorry to hear about your uncle..."

He made a noise and waved his hand. "I don't.. wanna talk about that.." he said. "I appreciate it but.. I'm fine not thinking about it right now.." he said.

"That's fair..." She nodded. It must have been bad, his uncle was really all he had. "Man, you picked some weak shrooms." She laughed.

She laughed a bit, "Yeah, true. They may not have developed properly! Maybe you just got lucky with that first one."

"Maybe, yeah.." he said. He wanted to make things right again. He wanted to go back to the way things were, but he couldn't bring himself to ask. He couldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom