Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To New Beginnings (1x1 w/PoisonousIvee)

"And me getting a security gig was me growing up.." he said. "But you don't have to give up everything.."

"I don't think you understand?" She said, "I can't get drunk every night and do drugs and go to work and tend to sensitive plants. That isn't how you grow up, Theo. You can do whatever cuz all you do is pace a building and look scary...I actually have to focus and sit down and listen to what my plants need and what medicines need to be made...I can't do that hung over..."

"All I do? All I do is save your life. All I do is protect you scientists from your own work." He said. "I know what tough work you have to do but christ, Sena, you're allowed to have a little fun and still be good for work.." he said.

"Nah, like.. we used to have fun.. now, yeah we're having fun but like.. man.. I miss those days.." he said.

"What do you mean?" She looked over, "She told me you were blowing up her social media, she had screenshots."

"What? God no.. Monika tried hitting on me all the time.." he said. "She tried getting at me, and would always try to hit on you.. like.. to me.." he said.

"That's what I got.. wait.. she told.. you.. man, was she the reason for us..?" He asked, looking over to her.

Back
Top Bottom