Fx Any The CasualVelociraptor Variety Hour!

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
Good day to all who pass by here! My name is CasualVelociraptor, and over the past year and a half or so, I’ve been trying out a very ambitious steampunk fantasy universe taking place across many RPs. It’s created quite a few great RPs, but life and this stupid pandemic has also led to a slew of ideas closing, and I’d like to revive ideas in this universe and in more slice of life settings as well. But as my name implies, I’m extremely casual, so if you have an idea of your own or an improvement to these then by all means, shoot me a PM with your thoughts and I’ll hear you out. I’m also usually pretty flexible on kinks, with things like hard rape and bathroom stuff being my usual no’s. Don’t be afraid to try me and see what happens.

Emada Universe Steampunk Fantasy Ideas

While not required as I can explain a lot of the goings on in this universe off the top of my head, especially around the year 1893 as that’s usually where I’ve RP’d, a lot of questions can also be answered by visiting this journal thread. It has a map of the world, a timeline to give you plenty of other points of history to explore that is also open ended, and a list of all my existing RPs.

With that having been said here are some older ideas in the Emada universe I’d like to continue with.

What Lies Beneath (Reboot, FxF or FxNB preferred, TAKEN, 1893): The Final War has come to the peaceful, lush Vinkanaus River plain, which features mainly tundra and steppe forest biomes but also has the farthest northern rainforest due to a massive hot spring. When the human Caledorian Empire begins a scorched earth campaign against the elves of the Ananki in retaliation for a devastating attack on their capital city, it wreaks havoc across the land.

Perhaps you’re a fae (elf, havlin, nymph, faerie, etc.) in a peaceful tribe that’s caught in the middle at the mercy of a mechanical monstrosity until you realize there’s a person inside who’s badly hurt. Perhaps you’re a drow that wants to breed me. Perhaps I’m a prisoner of war but grudging respect for our shared combat ability is soon related and we have to work together to survive.

A Much Needed Holiday (Reboot, FxM, TAKEN, 1886): The exhausted Empress of Caledoria has just put down a rebellion and needs a break from her elderly husband and her 10 year old son.

Falling Down (Old RT, FxAny, 1500): A barmaid who will one day become a famous archaeologist and adventurer leads a revolution.

Midvadir Dreams (Reboot, FxMxF Preferred, Group Required, 1893): This loss hurts the most. It was really getting going, and I’d put months of investment into these characters, then real life stresses interfered for us both. The premise would be essentially the same: a young, male (can be negotiated) Sultan played by you is thrown out of his capital city in a military coup on the eve of his crowning and escapes on an airship with four beautiful, mysterious women from different countries. But most of the details can change; if you’re prepared to really work with me to pull it off, I’d be grateful forever.

Standalone Ideas

A Euro-Trippin’ to Remember (Reboot, FxAny, Group Preferred, March 2020): Tikva David goes on a European trip with her high school friends, many of whom she has tension with. Can be changed to have a different locale, feature just one friend, and result in them getting trapped in a foreign country when the pandemic hits.

Winter’s Bite (Far Cry 5 x Twilight) (Reboot, AU, FxF, 2020): A cult of vampires begins draining people all across Hope County Montana after Bella and Edward die in the Battle of Forks, and it’s up to an eclectic selection of original and canon characters from this unlikely fandom pairing to prevent catastrophe. Including a Deputy holding a secret of her own.

Welcome to The Bureau (Old RT, FxAny, 2092): As a civil war threatens to tear apart the solar system, new recruits try to deal with threats both supernatural and extraterrestrial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom