Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shared love (AmeliaRP & voodooalex)

James gave the sexy wife a stern look. “Oh, that’s a bit disappointing to hear, Francy. It’s not good to ignore your doctor’s orders. It’s important that you keep careful of your body, so that you have to suffer less back pains. Additionally, a sexy body is more sexually appealing to your husband and men in general, and therefore will increase your chances to get pregnant.” He took a sip from the instant coffee and it tasted pretty badly.

“It’s the same as with this coffee, you shouldn’t even have instant coffee in the house.” He felt a bit like a teacher correcting his student. “Don’t choose the easy ways in life. It’s important to listen to your inner desires and needs. Those are the ones that really tell us what we want and how to stay healthy. We just have to be strong enough to overcome our own inner temptations.”

He looked around and noticed that someone had put condoms on the shopping list, that lay on the kitchen counter. He wondered how determined Fran was about desire to have a baby. From the sound of it, it was Ethan who booked the spa, but got called away on the last minute. James felt a bit sorry for the guy, but his loss was the doctor’s gain. He was going to spend a weekend with his sexy, wonderful wife.

He drained his coffee and handed the cup back to Fran. “Maybe we should get going. Are you all set?”

Chastised she was. The doctor had put on his stern Uncle Jimmie face warning her that she must listen to him. Even if he was right and it was for her own benefit, Fran did not always easily take to being criticised in such a way as he had. She left with her tail between her legs though still carrying his flowers to take with her, thinking it would be a shame to leave them to wilt over the weekend while there was no one to look after them.

For the first part of the journey, the chestnut blonde dozed, waking up to find her head resting on his shoulder. It could have been as if she was travelling with Ethan. James had said that he was happy to fill in as her husband. To exactly what extent, she wasn't sure. Her little nap help to get over her spell of moodiness and she made no initial attempt to move her snug position with his eau de cologne pleasantly filling her nostrils.

"Is it much further? I must have drifted off." She finally admitted she was no longer asleep by breaking the silence but knew he could see her in his mirror as she could see him too. Fran stretched and inadvertently yawned until she remembered it wasn't her husband driving, only the one acting as a surrogate. Finally removing her head, she sat up, looked out the window and tried to look alive.

"I know you were right about exercising, but I get so busy and exhausted with the kids at school. I'll try better, I promise." The 29 year old wife felt obliged to raise the subject after he had censured her earlier. As a gesture to show her sincerity, she place her hand on his thigh before giving it a playful squeeze but still left it there. She knew she had to make a mental notice of everything for Ethan, who would be full of questions when both she and he got back.

The roads were free and the drive was easy. Normally, James didn’t enjoy longer road trips. However, with Fancesca setting next to him, resting her head against his shoulder, James could go on for many miles more. The lovely smell of her shampoo and her beautiful chestnut hair fill his nose, giving James the wonderful feeling that you can only have with a loved one. No words were needed, just feeling the young wife next to him made the older doctor happier than he had been in days.

The little dispute about Fran disobeying his instructions about her exercising was still weighting on them. But when the sexy wife woke up and didn’t move away from James, he knew that she didn’t bear a grudge. The older man would have given the topic a rest, but when Fran brought it up again, he was happy to hear her apology. “I know that it’s hard, Francy. But we all have your best interests at heart. Of course a day at school can be exhausting, but it’s important that you put your health and personal development first.”

He smiled at the sexy 29 year old warmly, accepting her promise. His eyes wandered over her lovely body as far as his driving allowed it. He smiled in delight, when he felt Fran’s delicate hand on his thigh. He loved how familiar their company had become. It really felt good to have Fran in his life and to enjoy her presence. His eyes picked up on her wedding and engagement rings resting on his leg. Somehow it gave him even more the feeling that Fran was his wife for the weekend, since he was filling in for her husband.

“It is not far anymore, Francy. I’m sure this will be a fun weekend, thanks for taking me along as a surrogate for your husband. Did you have any specific plans with Ethan?” He took his right hand and placed it on Fran’s hand which rested on his thigh. He interlocked his fingers with hers while he smiled warmly at her.

"Oh yes, Mr and Mrs Shaw, we've been expecting you. Should we take the flowers, is it a special occasion." They were greeted by the Front Desk Executive, according to the badge on his uniform. He passed the bouquet she got from James to a porter to put in a vase and be taken up to their room. Fran looked at the doctor, who was taking care of her for the weekend, and she wondered if she should correct him and how. He's my doctor, a family friend, an alias uncle and niece, someone seeking to get into her knickers or simply a proxy husband. None of them sounded quite right.

"Are you still sure you want your room switching to a twin-bed? As would have been explained it is only the doubles that have a balcony with a sea view as well as a Jacuzzi." There seemed to be more embarrassment in store for the odd couple with the blown-up receptionist having a particularly loud voice. She was too old to be a gerbil but was she a panther or he the manther who preferred younger women than themselves? Fran bit her tongue probably not for the last time that weekend and let fate take over. They must already look suspicious, she thought and didn't want top make a fuss about sleeping arrangements.

"I think I feel like a gold digger or a piece of eye candy if that's the term. Or maybe even worse that I've got some kind of daddy fetish." The chestnut blonde could not help whispering James as soon as they were out of earshot on their way to the elevator. If they hoped to keep a low profile while they were there any hopes would have been shattered. But Fran saw the funny side of it and started to giggle while grabbing the doctor's hand. In for a penny, in for a pound, seemed to suit.

The hotel was a great choice. It looked beautiful and was the kind of place that romancing couples would visit. James could clearly see why Ethan had picked this place, although he still believed that the young husband had chosen it for himself and Fran and not to create an opportunity for his wife to hook up with the silver-haired doc. The view from the hotel into the beautiful scenery was fantastic and it looked like it was the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself.

James Kendrick was surprised, when Fancesca didn’t correct the guy at the front desk about their relationship. And instead of saying anything himself, he moved closer to the sexy, young wife and put his arm around her, placing his hand on her firm butt. It was thrilling to hear that the guy obviously thought that the young woman was his wife, so James wanted to keep up the impression for his own sake as well as to tease Fran.

He enjoyed the thought of being a manther, who was able to land a girl like Fran. Even if all of that wasn’t true, it still was very exciting for him. So, naturally, he jumped at the question about the twin-room, before Fran could say anything. “Oh, yeah, about that. We had a sudden conflicting, but very important, appointment at work, but luckily we were able to sort that out by having a friend taking over. If that had not been possible, Francy here would have come here with a friend of hers, that is why we had asked for the twin-bed room.” He playfully squeezed Fran’s but again, knowing that he was playing a dangerous game. However, he was also pretty sure that she wouldn't really disagree with him publicly.

“The balcony and the jacuzzi sound too good to pass up. So we would be happy to keep the original booking, the double.” James smiled at Fran and winked playfully at her. Once they got the key to their room, they walked over to the elevator. James felt proud about being taken as Fran’s husband and excited about the upcoming weekend.

“Just relax, Francy. They are just envious of your good looks. We know that you are not a gold digger or some mindless eye candy. You are a wonderful, sexy, smart woman and that’s what counts.” When she took his hand James was even more excited. The elevator opened and he let her step in first. “After you, Mrs. Shaw.”

Fated she was. Could it really be in her stars that she was doomed to sleep with James. Was it really her destiny? Sleep in the same room? It seemed so. In the same bed? Possibly. Have sex? What were the odds? At least, Fran ought to be grateful that Ethan hadn't booked them into a honeymoon suite, with a bottle of champagne and a bubble bath waiting. But how long could she postpone what was seeming to be the inevitable? Just because they be acting as husband and wife over a weekend didn't mean they would end up having the full menu, did it?

"Oh look! It says Clothing Optional that way. Guests are expected to be nude?" She saw the sign at the end of the corridor while waiting for the elevator. It pointed to the Health Centre. Perhaps there were other sections too, maybe one or more of the swimming pools, some outdoor sports facilities and parts of the private beach linked to the spa hotel. Surely not places like the restaurants or the bars though. What had her husband done?

Entering their room, there were leaflets about the facilities and what looked like sets of tickets for their booked programme, which she handed to James. On the bed were two white fleeced bathrobes marked His and Hers with matching slippers. Head for the patio doors, the chestnut blonde slide them open to go onto the balcony. There she leaned on the railing looking out to the coast, where she breathed in the view. Why hadn't Ethan ever arranged a place like this for them?

Taken all together, it was pretty obvious why Ethan had booked the specific resort. He was driven by the fantasy of his lovely, beautiful, model wife hooking up with her parent’s old family friend. The role plays, the massages, the dirty talk in bed, the trip and his hints on his departure, they all added up to one picture. Ethan actually wanted his wife to have an affair with a man, who was nearly twice her age. But in his eyes, she clearly was attracted to the doctor and she had feelings for him. And based on what he had seen at his father-in-law’s party and heard from Fran about her check up, Dr. Kendrick clearly had the hots for his wife. So, it was all set up nicely by Ethan, all that was left to do for Fran was taking the chance, or at least letting the doc take fate in his hands.

James gave the young wife a bit of privacy, while he explored the room. He also was starting to wonder what Fran’s true intentions were. This place was just too couples oriented. It was the perfect place for a romantic getaway. He wondered why Fran had asked him to fill in for her husband, if this place was so intimate. Maybe she was trying to send him a message? Was the young wife actually interested in him? James got excited by the thought. A long hidden desire was maybe coming true.

He moved out onto the balcony and joined Fran. Once again he placed a hand on her butt. It just looked too good to keep his hands away. “What a wonderful sight.” He smiled at the young wife, leaving open whether he meant the scenery or her. “This is a lovely place, you should see the jacuzzi, it’s marvelous. I bet you would prefer to have Ethan here instead of me filling in as your husband.” He squeezed her butt again and moved his hand up her back. “Although, I have to admit, you are the best eye candy or gold digger a man my age could hope for.” He leaned in and softly kissed her neck.

Had she been stringing him along for the sake of Ethan. The question crossed her mind as the doctor sent tingles down her spine as he mulched on the back of her neck while both were standing on the balcony. The weekend was probably as much if not more about her absent husband than the stand-off couple played out their latest will he, won't he little escapade. It was largely set up by her better half though not without her consent. James had become the convenient fall guy as being a little too fresh with his wife at his father's party last month. It could have been anyone though he seemed to fit the bill better than most being a close family friend who Fran adored in her childhood.

"Ethan isn't here though is here. So you're going to have to look after me." She enjoyed all the innuendos she shared with James with both of them pretending that they went over their own respective heads. He had been so charming and nice towards her and all she had done for the past couple of weeks was to tag him along. It wasn't really fair on him and yet he still acted well within his own imposed restraints, even if his fingers appeared to have a particular appetite for her pudgy ass cheeks.

"I'm really pleased you are here, James. You're such a lovely man. You've got me for at least 48 hours for better, for worse, in sickness and in health .... " She could not hold her chuckling in any longer as she burst out in laughter after partly quoting marriage vows to him. Like at he father's party she put both arms around his neck, only this time she kissed him on the lips. It was not quite a passionate kiss but at the same time it was a little more than a quick peck. She looked into his adoring her with a certain glint in her own.

"No promises. But lets have a nice easy-going couple of days. I hope you don't think I have been stringing you along, James. What has happened has happened, as you say." She walked back into the bedroom and sat on the couch while pickimg up the various tickets in one hand and the brochures in the other to see what sense they could make of them. She had a lot of other things on her mind at the same time.

James was surprised and delighted by Fran’s sudden change in mind. Up to this point she had been rather reserved and careful. The sexy wife had enjoyed but not really encouraged James’ attraction to her. Now, for the first time, she showed herself openly some interest for the older doctor and family friend.

Feeling Fran’s soft, sweet lips on his was a dream coming true. James felt butterflies in his stomach, when their lips separated. He was delighted and wanted to grab Fran and kiss her again deeply. He smiled deeply at the sexy wife, craving her more than ever before. “Oh, it will be clearly better, a man like me dreams of being with a sexy girl like you, Francy. And don’t worry about stringing me along, I fully enjoyed it. And I am thankful for every moment with you as your friend or as your temporary husband. But we better keep this a secret from your parents and Ethan.”

After a little while, the mature doctor followed Fran inside. He sat next to her, placed his hand on her thigh and rubbed it softly. “Let’s see what we can do around there, Francy.” He smiled at her and also looked at the tickets and brochures. “Well, we could do a wine tasting or a nice romantic dinner. Oh, look, they even have some educational activities. Do you want to learn some Shibari or have a pole dancing lesson?” James chuckled, imagining Fancesca all tied up. But seeing her dance erotically on the pole surely was a wonderful fantasy.

“Mmh, how about an afternoon in the spa area. Although my offer to give you a full body massage still stands, Francy.” He smiled teasingly at the 29 year old while she continued to softly rub her leg. “This also sounds like a lot of fun, a nude photography class, would you be my model, Fran? We could make a few nice shots for Ethan.”

Many of the facilities seemed more suitable for women, like facials and mineral mud wraps. But there were others that could also attract more discerning men interested in grooming their bodies like seaweed baths and those specifically targeted at males and couple. The spa offered what they preferred to call Massage Journeys, involving aromatherapy oils or hot stones. Some which would alert James including partners participating at the same time or trying out techniques on one another. That was all in additional to the standard provisions in the Health Centre, like sauna cabins, steam rooms and communal hot tubs. In their grounds there were also tennis courts, bowling greens, golf, croquet greens and even beach ball.

"I can't remembered you recommending pole dancing for me before or even rope bondage. Seems more like your fantasy mind to me." Fran could only guess that he was only reinterpreting Aerobics and some of the martial art classes that were on offer. Likewise she wasn't sure if he was combining landscape photography with life drawing though she thought it could be an idea to take back some snaps for her husband. It would be worthwhile having some for herself of the spa for memories. She hadn't brought her camera but her cell phone took great pictures with automatic settings that were much easier to use.

"Sure we can have a look around for a few hours and have that dinner later you talked about. Depends where we going, maybe we need to put the white robes on if that's what they are for." The devoted wife didn't mind James having his hand on her thigh. It was clad with her slacks anyway. Being married, she was used to being pawed by Ethan, though she wished he did it more often. Her surrogate was making up the deficiency. Perhaps it was a step too far to change in front of his substitute, she thought as she got up and walked towards the bed where the fleeced robes were still there. But where there was a will there was a way as she started to unbutton her cream blouse.

"Can you unhook me again? It's becoming a habit." She let out a nervous laugh after having completed stripping down to her underwear. Fran told herself to be relaxed about him seeing her as he had already done before, even if it was a different coloured set. It was the same difference, wasn't it. Catching her cups as they become loose with one hand, she picked up the white gown marked Hers written on it. Again it was only a rear view she was giving him of her back perhaps with a glimpse of the wings of her boobs at most she hoped. Once her robe was one and tied, she was able to sit on the edge of the bed and remove her panties.

Dr. James Kendrick was surprised when Fran got up and started undressing right in front of him. The sexy, young woman seemed determined to act like they were actually a couple, who were used to undressing with the other one around. He leaned back and enjoyed the wonderful show that Fran was offering him. Her underwear looked wonderful on her light, soft skin. When she asked him to unhook her bra, he beamed like a small boy at christmas. “Oh, I love undressing you, Francy, so that sounds like a very nice habit.”

He got up and moved behind the beautiful woman. He placed his hands on her hips and moved them up on her sides and up to her back until his fingers reached her bra. He undid the hook, this time with more success than the last time. Then he placed a kiss on her bare back, as he helped Fran guide the small piece of garment of her shoulders.

Standing close to Fran, he could get a few glimpses at her boobs, which were just the right size in James’ opinion. But sadly she wrapped her lovely body way too quickly in her robe. But the real excitement was, when he saw her slipping off her small panties. The knowledge that Fran was completely nude under the bathrobe was highly alluring for the older man.

He smiled at her with a sexual hunger in his eyes. But he was also determined to play along in Fran’s game of teasing. “I guess you are right, we should change into the bathrobes.” Without any hesitation, he started to undress himself, right in front of his friend’s daughter. He took off his shirt, revealing her well toned upper body, especially for a man his age. Light silver-grey hair was covering his chest. Without turning away, James undid his pants after kicking off his shoes. He pulled them down along with his shorts.

When he straightened up again, all of his body was in view of the sexy wife. His cock was hanging between his legs also framed by some light, greying pubic hair. He was circumcised, so the pointy, thick, purple mushroom head was visible as well. In his soft state he didn’t look much bigger than Ethan, however James’ dick was thicker.

He grabbed his bathrobe and put it on, however he didn’t rush to close it. When he was finally done he smiled daringly at Fran. “Ok, where do you want to go, Francy?”

Was she supposed to look? Was it appropriate for a wife to see a guy other than her husband take all his clothes off? Should she not cast her eyes to one side to avoid seeing a male anatomy that perhaps she ought not to, or pretend not to be watching but to slyly glance a quick peep? James was not showing any of the reticence displayed by the chestnut blonde rather the opposite. It seemed as though he wanted to put his full equipment on full view as if it was on offer. If or when she may have any need for it. In the absence of Ethan or even if she wanted to test what it could be like doing it with someone else for a change or because she secretly craved to do it with hardly a clandestine admirer old enough to be her father. And if Fran did catch more than an eyeful, ought her gaze be on his genethliac, wondering how big it may grow to be and how forceful it may shoot its warm spunk.

"It's a different size. I men the His robe to the Her one." How risque had the formidable pair become. Wearing twinned attire, not to mention naked underneath, were they indeed now a couple. Reaching out her hand for her chaperone if not custodian to take and help to pull her up from where she was still sitting on the side of the bed. Fran could not help but like him for so many reasons going back into her past but also because of the charisma he exuded. The more silvery her hair became, the more handsome and distinguished he was. A perfect escort he was for her to be with. It wasn't that she didn't miss Ethan, she did. Just James seemed to fit the occasion. What others may have thought, noting the age gap between them, was up to them. She was determined to enjoy herself regardless of any turning eyes.

"How about an hour at the open-air pool, then the health centre. Tomorrow we can sample some of their other goodies." Without her heels, again she felt she may have drank one of the potions Alice may have in Wonderland when she shrank. Just before leaving she turned towards her surrogate husband and pouted her lips for a quick kiss but even on her tiptoes she fell well short. Arm-in-arm they strode towards the elevator and down through to where the clothing optional pool was. Fairly busy it seemed but there were still a number of loungers scattered around that were free. With the sun beating down, she feared she had forgot to bring some lotion to protect her skin. But all was not lost when she saw a convenient kiosk next to an array other others that looked suitable for her needs.

The older man smiled proudly when Fran made her comment regarding the different size. He was pretty sure that it was rather directed with a positive connotation at his manhood than at the bathrobe. He was pleased that he could still draw such an interest and even reaction from such a beautiful and young woman like Francesca. However, he tried to play it cool and replied with a teasing smile. “Well, it might be a different size, but it’s still a size that fits pretty much all.”

He agreed with Fran on her plan to visit the pool area and the health center. They walked down in close embrace like a real couple. James felt excited when they entered the clothing optional area. He wondered if he was supposed to take off his robe. But he didn’t want to look like a pervert, so he decided to follow Fran’s example. Several of the other guests were completely nude while others did wear normal bathing suits.

He found two nice sunbeds that they could use. They offered some privacy but also had a nice view at the pool. James did lie down while he watched his sexy, temporary wife getting over to service stations that were placed at the side of the pool area, when the guests could get food, drinks, and other things like magazines, newspapers, and tanning lotions. The last stall that Fran was heading to, was like a small kiosk and was attended by a young black man. He looked like he had barely passed the legal drinking age. He was dressed in just small black swim pants the remaining rest of his fit, toned body was visible.

Like James he was tall, reaching nearly a full height of 6’4’’. He flashed his best smile at Fran, showing her his white, perfect teeth. “Hi there, sunshine, my name is Andrew, how can I be of service?”

"You've got a lot on offer. What do you recommend, Andrew?" It was sun screen lotion she was seeking, but there was a lot more than that readily available, it seemed. Fran had never been in clothing optional setting before, seeing quite a number of people of both sexes walking around au naturel. Not that she looked too closely, except at the young guy at the kiosk she had approached. He did not need to be nude, all of his equipment was etched through the fabric of his briefs.

"I prefer a natural one. Which do you think will be best for my skin, it is rather delicate and can burn easily." The chestnut blonde picked up one of the tubes to read the ingredient though had difficulty focusing her eyes through her shades. More so when they kept drifting onto the black boy standing so close to her. He had such long fingers and beautiful teeth he displayed when he smiled. He towered over her and made her feel dwarfed.

Her Dolly Noire, as the label said on his trunks, had temporarily distracted her attention. It must have been the ambience of the venue, Fran thought. She gave Andrew their room number to charge the lotion she had bought before looking around for James to see what spot by the pool he had found. She felt overdressed and wondered if it would have been better if they had put on swimsuits too like many. The sun was also rather warm as she decided to at least loosen the sash around her robe and let it fall open.

"I bought two as I couldn't decide which may be better for my skin." As she leaned forward to hand them both to James, she exposed her ample though not excessive bosom that dangled down between the untethered lapels of her white robe. Turning back to see her new acquaintance at his kiosk, Fran allowed the garment to slide down from her shoulders until she caught the fleeced material with her hand. Brazen she had become exposing her full body and the gingerish colour of the sparse tufts of pubic hairs scattered around her slit before sitting on the side of her lounger to let her surrogate husband to spread the protective cream first on her back.

The young black man’s eyes wandered over Fran as she studied his merchandise. The small bathrobe did give him a pretty good idea what a lovely body was hidden under the fleece material. But he hoped that he would soon get a chance to see even more of her. The job at the spa resort had it’s benefits, especially when beautiful, young women like this sexy wife were around. He had a deep voice, when he spoke. “I agree, all natural just feels better. I guess with your light skin, a higher sun protection factor is better.”

Andrew memorized Fran’s room number as he handed her the protective creams. He loved her piercing blue eyes. His eyes stayed on her as she moved back to James. He smiled at her, when Fran turned and slipped her bathrobe of her wonderful body. Andrew was mesmerized by the chestnut blonde’s wonderful body. He also noticed that her husband seemed to be quite old in comparison to her.

James was pleasantly surprised, when Fran stripped off her robe and he got to see her firm, sexy butt completely bare for the first time. He couldn’t see her wonderful breasts and her hard nipples, since that view was awarded to Andrew for the time being. “Oh my god, you are so beautiful, Francy.” Was all he could get out before he picked up the tanning lotion and started spreading it on the young wife’s back.

Young Andrew was also awarding all of his attention to the now completely nude Fran. He slowly came closer to get a better view at the blonde’s lovely body. He stopped standing nearly right before here while he smiled at the sexy being in front of him. “Does that lotion feel good, mam? Do you need anything else that I could help you with?” His eyes moved over her body and down between her legs. “Many women that enjoy our optional clothing policy also prefer a Brazilian. If you are interested, I could arrange that for you in your room? I bet your husband here would love that as well.”

A wax she hadn't thought about. It was only when Fran looked around more carefully at others not wearing a stitch that she noticed quite a majority were completely hairless while others had a nicely trimmed landing strip of various shapes and densities. A few were like herself quite natural even if groomed, but one of two remained quite wild and furry. She glanced down at her own tidy modest growth before turning her head towards James who was diligently applying lotion on her back.

"A Brazilian? I hadn't thought about it. Do you think I need?" It was as though he was her doctor again who she was seeking advice from. But again he was also acting in lieu of her husband as Andrew referred to him as. She had open her mouth and was about to correct him before thinking it was probably wise not to. Fran turned back to face the boy, who had politely addressed as mam and seemed to have more on his mind than her spattering of curls that already did little to camouflage her kitty.

"Is it wax, hot wax, you use? Or a removal cream? A wet razor or a dry one?" The options were all available at her beauty parlour though she never tried. The chestnut blonde tended to use a bikini trimmer occasional sometimes when shaving her legs. Andrew seemed rather keen to offer his services to Fran having temporarily left his kiosk to ask her. She had noticed him watching her shedding her robe after she joined James but wasn't sure if it was just in her imagination.

"What do you think, Uncle Jimmie? Is it worth the trouble." Unwittingly she invoked the endearing pet name she called James in her childhood as if he was responsible for her pastoral care. Fran had sought his counsel at times during her adolescence when too embarrassed to ask her parents. The slip of her tongue must have confused the well-endowed boy waiting for an answer. In any event, it probably would be preferable if James acted as a chaperone for her should she agree.

Dr. James Kendrick was a bit surprised by the sudden appearance of the young, athletic, black man. Getting already close to his 60s, he wasn’t really up to date about women’s pubic hair styles. Nevertheless, he quickly caught up with what the young black man was talking about. James actually was surprised that he was so forward toward Fran. It all sounded a bit shady in the old doctor’s eyes. However, the prospect of seeing his friend’s daughter all hairless, like she had been in her teenage years living next door to him, was too tempting to think the situation through.

James rubbed his hand again over Fran’s back. He looked at the young man, who obviously looked just at the young woman’s bare breasts and pussy. Surprisingly, Francesca didn’t seem to mind him looking and didn’t cover up, like she had done before with James when she had undressed. “Well, Francy, I guess the young man here is right, it would look good on you. You are such a sexy woman, there’s no point in hiding anything from view.” He kissed her cheek softly before he continued to talk. “In the end it’s your decision. However, as your friend and lover, I have to say that it clearly is worth the trouble.”

Andrew smiled again broadly, flashing his teeth at Fran, when her chaperone didn’t object his approach on the young wife. “I guess a quick shave would be sufficient for now. However, in the long term a wax would be more effective. In the end, that’s your decision, mam. But your uncle here is right, it would look much better.” He looked her into her blue piercing eyes and smiled warmly. “If you are up for it, I am happy to give you a helping hand.”

"You're at college yet, Andrew? Saving up to pay your fees?" If he was hustling her for business, she thought there must be a reason. Even though he wasn't in the pupil age-group she normally taught at primary school, she was not unconcerned about his welfare. It was inevitable the indifferent couple would talk to others during their weekend break. Fran herself seemed to gain a certain composure from the presence of James while being uncustomarily nude and in the face of any preying eyes.

"Let me know when it is convenient for you. Maybe later or tomorrow sometimes." The boy obviously had his kiosk to look after, unless he had someone else giving him a helping hand. It was just then there was the sudden appearance of perhaps his girlfriend, fellow student or even sister that Fran noticed in the background standing in at the stall. It was when she stood up before turning to lay face down on her sun lounger to allow James to do her legs and rest of her body after finishing her back.

It would come as quite a surprise to her husband to find her undercarriage shaved when they were back at home. Fran had yet to decide what shape to have her landing strip or whether to be completely bald. From the way she was lying Andrew would have a rear view of part of the task he would be faced with as well as giving James an alluring close-up despite ensuring her thighs were closed.

Andrew kept staring at the sexy woman before him. He really liked her body and the fact that she was actually married. The engagement and wedding rings on her finger clearly told the story. He had also noticed that her friend didn’t wear a similar piece of jewelry. The young black man really felt attracted to the sexy chestnut blonde. One of the upside of working at the resort was that he got to see plenty of beautiful women, who sometimes even wanted more than just a little extra attention.

“Most convenient would be right now, sexy. And why wait until tomorrow if you want to spend the day out here tanning all nude.” He playfully slapped Fran on her bare butt. “Come on, get up. My girlfriend will cover for me or keep your uncle some company. I promise, you will not be disappointed, I always please all my customers.” He smiled broadly at Fran while he held out his hand to help her up.

James was still a bit surprised about Andrew’s sudden and direct approach on Ethan’s wife. He didn’t want her to feel controlled by him, so the older doctor didn’t object to any of Andrew’s ideas. He wanted Fran to make up her own mind. Although, he could see and feel that Fran was getting more excited. He continued to rub the lotion into her soft, wonderful skin. He just told his temporary wife that it was ok to go with Andrew. “Don’t worry about old me. I will wait here for you, Francy.”

It sounded sensible to have her Brazilian as soon as possible. If she had wanted one, she should have done it before they came to the spa hotel. But Fran didn't know there would be clothing optional areas and her husband hadn't told her neither. She could only presume that he knew but wanted to surprise her. He wasn't there to ask and more than likely he would be involved in business meetings if she tried to ring Ethan to ask. His proxy was all for it, even egging her on to go and have it done now.

"Why don't you come too, James? You can hold my hand in case I yell." She exaggerated but felt it would be better if he went with them. Andrew had been so forward and persuasive. She could not deny that she was attracted to him even if he was just a student. He was probably more hung than the majority of guys around the pool. Not that was what attracted her. But he did exude sexuality which she sensed. Alone with him, she might end up doing anything.

As she stood up, she put her robe back on too cover her nakedness before trying a final time to persuade her chaperone to accompany her. She held his hand and looked into his eyes. It seemed no longer an issue that her gown was open for him to see her full-frontal. But James had been right, the decision was hers. Andrew couldn't be after sex with her anyway. His girlfriend could see what he was doing and it seemed to be no issue.

"have you got what you need?" She asked Andrew before they headed off.

Andrew felt relieved when James didn’t show any interest in joining them. The young black man was determined to make the hot blonde wife yell and scream, but for a very different reason than she thought. He smiled cockily at the older man, wondering if he knew what Andrew’s true intentions were toward his wife or niece or whatever relationship they had.

The young black man took Fran’s hand before she could even tie her bathrobe. He wanted her to get used to showing her body more freely. In his eyes, the how white wife was very beautiful and needed to be seen. With a warm smile he guided her over to the small kiosk. “I will just get a few things from my girlfriend, then we can get you sweet pussy all smooth and perfect.”

At the small stall, Andrew got a small bag that his girlfriend had already prepared for him. It contained some baby oil, shaving cream, razors, rubbing alcohol, and a deo stick. “Candice here also works sometimes as a stripper, so she knows how to get the best shaving results.” The black girl just smiled at Fran and nodded before she added simply, “Have fun, you two.”

Again, Andrew took Fran by her hand and pulled her along. However, he didn’t take her to her room, but to the personnel area. James watched them disappear through a door reading “Personal only” and he wondered where the black man was taking Fran. But he didn’t follow them, instead he removed his bathrobe and relaxed in the sun.

Andrew took Fran to the men’s restrooms, where a large washing table was set on the one wall, along with a huge mirror. The room was lit rather well and was clean. The young black stud turned to Fran and smiled at her once again in his most charming way. “Take off your robe and hop up on the washing table, please.”

Struggling to tie her robe, Fran soon gave up finding it virtually impossible to do with one hand. Her other was being swept along with Andrew seemingly in training for the Olympics he moved so fast. Her tiny mitts felt so small in his palm as he dragged her not up to her hotel room but to a private area reserved for staff and personnel. Tugging at the young student, she tried to stop but her efforts were in vain as she was caught up in the slip stream of his driving force.

"Where're going, Andrew. Andrew! You said you would do in the comfort of my room." Fran didn't take kindly to being misled especially after trusting him. He must know how vulnerable she felt, even outside sectors accessible to the public. Her fears for her safety grew when he took her to the men's restroom. Who would be there to save her from being raped or even gang-banged if he had mates hanging around to cheer each other on.

Seeing no one there, the chestnut blonde wasn't sure whether that was good news or bad. Her only fallback was that he had brought his kit to shave her and his girlfriend wished her all the best even if she was an exotic dance of some kind. A restroom could prove to be a suitable place but so too would be the bathroom of her hotel room, which would be a damn sight more comfortable as well as assured that he would not do anything untoward.

"I don't feel safe her, Andrew. I think is better if we call the whole thing off." What was Fran doing anyway dealing with an unregistered therapist, who could so easily cut her in her most insensitive places. Had she become so aroused just because of the size of his schlong and the sensuality he oozed. It was hardly the place to have a stand-off with him but it was a matter of principle for her. She had given him her trust and he had abused it. She was annoyed with him even if he was trying to get around her with his cute smile.

Andrew turned toward the sexy chestnut blonde. He stood close to her, so that his tall, muscular, black body was towering over her. He smiled at her softly and placed his big hands on her soft shoulders. “Relax, Francy, this place is just much closer and nobody gets in here during the day. In your room we might get disturbed by the housekeeping at this time of the day. So, this place is perfect. Besides, I have been here with Candice several times, without anyone catching us.”

His eyes moved over Fran and her open bathrobe gave him a nice view at her tits and her hard nipples. “But of course, if you want to stop, that’s up to you. However, your hubby, uncle, daddy, or whatever he is will be quite disappointed in you.” He gently rubbed her shoulders, knowing that he was strong and big enough to pick her up and do with her whatever he wanted even against her will. “Trust me, I will not hurt you or do anything against your will. But your friend seemed to trust me enough to let you go with me alone. So, he wants you to be here.”

“But if it makes you feel better, we could take some pictures of you and send him an update from time to time. So he knows you are safe and well.” He gentry moved his thumbs under the fleece of her bathrobe, very slowly pushing it off her shoulders. “So, be a good bunny and hop up on the washing table.”

The black youth remained so cool. It was he who was behaving more like a mentor than the primary school teacher. It never happened in her job when positions would be reversed. Yet Fran remained convinced she was in the right and he should have told her of his changed. But again wasn't this more about her than Andrew. At the root was there not some lingering reservation if not fear that she could be about to breach her marriage vows even though it was her husband in the first place had chosen and booked the resort.

"I don't hop anywhere. And I'm not even a bunny, a good one or bad one." She had been admonished for over overreaction. Her tail was between her legs, literally if not figuratively as well. But she still took exception of being called a rabbit even in an endearing way. Weren't they always having sex? It was their reputation. If anything, it seemed to be more like he who overindulged in the reproductive act, judging by the apparent size of his appendage and she hadn't yet seen it fully extended. Or was that another myth and was more the way it was used?

How was she supposed to perch herself on the marble table top with sunken washbasins. It was more like an yoga exercise in a lotus position, otherwise with her knees bent up. Either way she would be exposing her pussy in its full glory. Shouldn't she be having this done at the beauty parlour by female professional and not by a well-hung guy enthusing sexuality. Was she stooping so low that she was debasing herself or more like she was learning be liberated from a plinth of inhibitions that she no longer minded as she would before

"You are insured, aren't you. I'll cut off your dick if you make one graze on me. " Should she ne really entrusting a boy who sells sun protection lotion and other health products to shave her. He was already having a much better view of her kitty than anyone bar Ethan. And didn't she detect some movement of his one-eyed snake in his skin tight briefs. Maybe he ought to get rid of his excess sexual energy before he started.

"I presume you're just going to do the undercarriage, from my slit to anus. You'd be leaving a landing strip, maybe a heart or a champagne glass shape?"

Andrew just smiled teasingly at the sexy wife, who still stood just inches from him. He was certain that Fran could be a really good bunny - a snow bunny - to be precise, if she wanted to. But he didn’t want to scare her away, so he just played it cool. “Just relax, I was just making a little joke. You don’t have to be scared of me, baby. This black man isn’t going to hurt you. I just want to make you happy and enjoy your stay here at the resort.”

He spoke softly and with his deep voice. All the time he continued to slowly inch her bathrobe of her shoulders until the garment finally slipped off her. Andrew just smiled at Fran and looked into her beautiful, bright eyes. His hands softly moved over her arms and down the side of her sweet, sexy body. The contrast of his dark hands on her creamy skin was highly stimulating for the young, black man.

“I truly believe that there should be no hair on your body, except on your head and around your eyes, Francy. So no, I will leave nothing of it behind.” He moved even closer, so that his bulging package was nearly bumping against the beautiful blonde. He grabbed her hips and lifted her up, placing her on the washing desk between two sinks.

“Lift your legs up, baby, and spread them for me please, so that we can get you all dolled up for your hubby.” He smiled at her and took his phone. “Should we send him a before and after picture?”

Back
Top Bottom