Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shared love (AmeliaRP & voodooalex)

"Oh! Oh it's a bit cold. It seems almost icy." It was a reflexive response to feeling the metallic drum of his stethoscope above her cleavage on her chest. An involuntary whimper escape her lips as she tried to take a deep breath. It made her whole body shudder slightly and the risings of her bosom to wobble a bit. Fran had been apprehensive about the doctor touching her bare skin but never would have thought it would be the the sealed diaphragm membrane of his listening instrument. It she was feeling a little anxious about her examination before, she was even more so due to the sudden surprise.

There was no escape for her little Francy as he occasionally she called her. It was a pet name no one else used for her. It conjured up many visions of her childhood. But wedged between the doctor and the edge of the examination table pressing into her ass there was little room top manoeuvre let along escape from his clutches. It was a similar sensation when he was dancing with her, she felt ensnared even though he was not holding her tightly. Perhaps it was just his favoured profession that give doctors a virtually free licence to explore and probe their patients and that she was letting her nervousness get the better of her.

Was there hunger she could detect in his eyes while he was examining her? And it wasn't for food. James did compliment her on taking care of her body, did he also want to watch out for her. Although she knew he did and still seemed to. Fran had never thought of him as a man in that way before, but she wouldn't have. Did he always have some kind of yearning for just as she had some crush on him when she didn't really know what it meant? It had been such a sudden spark between them when they met at her father's 50th. She could not deny she felt something and it seemed as if her husband did see something too by the way he kept teasing about it. The effect was to give such passion to their normal routine love making.

"I used to have a navel piercing in my teens. Never told Mum, but I expect it has resealed since." She brought up one of her fingers as if to show him. She had never even told than about it as she had stopped using a stud before they met. Someone in her class boasted of having one in her clitoris hood. The almost naked chestnut blonde never knew whether to believe it, but it seemed so risque at the time. If she had followed suit, it wouldn't have been possible for her to have told the doctor not that she had ever thought about doing it anyway. He would need to find another way if he wanted to check her out under her underwear.

James tried to imagine how lovely Francy would look with a sparkling navel piercing. He was a bit disappointed that he had never seen it on the young woman’s sexy, slim body. “I bet that piercing looked great on you.” He moved his big hand to her flat belly and moved his fingers over her skin, studying her navel closely. “Yes, you are right, the piercing has closed up nicely only a little scar can be seen.” He moved his fingers again over her skin, feeling her body and her toned abs. “Why did you take it out?”

He focused back on his examination of the lovely, young beauty. He listened to her heartbeat, which was surprisingly fast, like the young woman was excited. “You don’t have to be nervous, Francy. Just relax.” He placed his hand on her upper breasts, while he continued to listen to her inner body, while placing the instrument on various spots on the front of her body. “Turn around and take in a deep breath.” He ordered while he continued to move his hand on Fran’s body.

"Why did I get rid of my navel stud? I suppose I grew up. I stopped wearing crop tops so no one could see it any more." Was that the extent of her rebellious years? Was she that boring? Fran was never promiscuous. Her best friend's brother ended that before it started. Turned her off men. She had let him pop her cherry, but it turned out quite disastrous. Such a mess he caused, ejaculating over her abdomen before he even had a chance to put his cock inside her. The 29 year old chestnut blonde never had sex again until she met her future husband at college.

"I've always been fidgety. You know me, could never sit still." Was her pulse really racing that much. The doctor never said as much. Only that she seemed anxious. He was right. She had been apprehensive all morning about her check-up or rather meeting up with James again so soon after he let his hands wander over her more than he should have even if he was tipsy. It was probably easy for him to guess with her erratic breathing too.

Her first hurdle was over when he asked her to turn to check her lungs from her back. Fran had escaped relatively easily. James had behaved like an impeccable gentleman. Well almost. He didn't paw her too much or even squeeze her tits though there was the instance when he touched the risings of her bosom. No attempt was made to wriggle a finger under her bra cups neither. He hadn't proved to be a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. It all had been figments of her imagination

The doctor enjoyed looking at Fran’s barely dressed body. Especially, seeing her firm ass was giving him a big thill. He wanted to grab and squeeze it again, like he had done at her dad’s birthday party. But he didn’t want to appear creepy or like a pervert, nevertheless, he took the liberty to look at the sexy wife’s wonderful body.

“If you ask me, you could still pull off wearing crop tops and showing off your lovely, flat belly. And a cute navel stud would surely draw some additional attention to it.” He chuckled and continued to listen on her back. He moved his left hand up to Fran’s shoulder and pushed the thin, black strap of her bra a little to the side, so that it nearly slipped off her shoulder. “I hope you don’t mind, Francy, but this way it’s easier to hear your breathing.” Without giving her time to react he repeated the treatment on the other side as well.

After he had listened at various spots on her back, James dropped the stethoscope. “Sounds like you are fit and healthy. Or did you have any problems lately?” He smiled and guided Fran into a straight standing position. “Please, stand straight, but relaxed, so that I can check you back.” He placed his hands on her shoulders and moved them along her spine down to her loverly, firm ass. He felt the muscles and bones under his fingers, trying to assess Fran’s health. “Do you sometimes have any back pain?”

"My posture could always be better. The low stools without backs at primary schools don't help." Her size of her bosom was only average snugly fitting into 34b bra cups, so Fran was not carrying any extra weight in that direction that could put more strain on her spine. But in her teaching job, she had a lot of stooping to do with young children, even sitting with them on their small chairs It was quite an energetic job that often caused her to go home in the evening quite exhausted.

"Maybe I should go on more spa holidays and be pampered. Will you give me a prescription so I can get Ethan to send me to." It was the first time since she entered the surgery that the 29 year old wife joked with him in such a lighthearted way. The encounter had proved to be a struggle for her especially with reminiscence of the previous Saturday continuing to infiltrate her mind and the subsequent taunting by her husband afterwards.

Perhaps she was beginning to finally relax a bit. But that said she had noticed him removing a bra strap off one of her shoulders under the pretext that it made easier access as he was testing her breathing. It was followed by doing the same on the other shoulder but without replacing either of them. Whilst there was no immediate risk of the brassier actually falling off as it was still held by the band fastened around her back, it did not stop a certain amount of slippage. Already she sensed that both of her boobs felt freer and had more space in their cups.

"It was true I need to find more time to be able to go to the gym. Even at home, I'm guilty of neglecting my yoga routines too." It sounded more like a confessional not that she was that religious.

The mature man moved his fingers back up again. His hands moved over Fran’s bra, but he only tucked softly at the band, before he explored her shoulders and muscles some more. “Mmh, I know what you mean, Francy. I can feel some tension in your muscles.” Suddenly, he started to massage her upper back, pushing harder into her flesh without any warning.

“Some additional workout is always good.” James imagined that Francesca’s already beautiful body would look absolutely divine if she started to workout more regularly and thoroughly. The thought excited thim, since he had always loved her toned body, when she had been younger. “As your doctor, I order you to go to the gym at least twice a week, three times might be even better. But you might also compensate that with some additional yoga at home.”

With a cheesy smile he added jokingly. “And a nice pair of yoga pants always look great with a crop top.” All the time he continued to massage Fran’s shoulders. “I hope this feels good, Francy. I know it’s not the spa weekend, but I always enjoyed papering you.” He chuckled and then moved his hands down to her lower back.

“Maybe it’s easier when you lie down on the table, love. Or you will have to massage me after I am done with you.” He took a towel and placed it on the table, so that Fran could rest comfortably on the examination table.

Not only was she a tactile person, Fran was also very sensitive to touch herself. Her skin receptors were on full alert to the doctor's fingers. Anyone massaging her back in particular, she would love forever. It was one of her most appreciative sentiments. It seemed almost as if James was reading braille the way his digits danced, repeatedly jumping backwards and forwards over her the band of her bra. Her straps remained out of the way, dangling down her arms since being removed from her shoulders. Around her front, the risings of her breasts were enjoying a certain amount respite from their confinement inside her toby jugs.

Her attention changed to climbing onto the examination table, when her family's GP suggested it would be better if he massaged her while she lay down. The strain also moved from her back to her butt cladded in her boy shorts-style panties as she bent her knee while raising her leg top to lift herself up. The synthetic material stretched riding up the buttock cheeks of her ass as she did. Swaying were also her ripe peachy melons separated by the exposure of her interposing cleavage.

"You want me to lie flat, Dr Kendrick? On my front first, I suppose. " Was she implying that he would do both sides as if giving her a full-body massage? Fran had only ever had one at a spa when they used aromatherapy oils. It was carried out by a female therapist and not an elderly male who may have other distractions on his mind. Once prostrate, the chestnut blonde was unsure what to do with her arms, whether to put them down by her sides or to fold them and rest them under her head. It never occurred to her that it may be not quite appropriate what he could be intending to do.

The doctor’s eyes were pretty much glued to Fancesca’s lovely butt, when she climbed up onto the table. He loved how the light material of her black panties moved as she lifted her leg, giving him a better look at her round, firm cheeks and her lovely thighs. A strong urge to grab and squeeze her ass rose inside him, but James fought against it. He nearly missed out on the sexy wife’s question, as his mind was overwelmed by processing the erotic sight of Fran’s body.

“Oh yes, Francy, please lie down on your front. So that I can take a better look at your back and massage your tense muscles.” He smiled warmly at the beautiful daughter of his former neighbour and friend. Once she had lied down James moved next to her and placed his hands again on her firm shoulder muscles. His fingers pressed into her hardened flesh, trying to release the tension.

In fact, Fran didn’t need a massage from a medical point of view. But James could see that she really enjoyed herself and that she had relaxed quite a bit. Additionally, he himself was delighted that he could touch and explore the chestnut beauty’s lovely body a bit more. With every minute of her treatment, he was drawn more and more to her. He moved his hands down along her spine and massaged her lower back. When he moved up to her shoulder blades again, his fingers bumped again against her bra. He cleared his throat and then instructed the lovely wife, “Francy, be so nice and take off your bra, that will make it much easier for me to massage your back.”

"You can loosen it. Just unhook the band." It had been a request she had expected. There had been a succession of times her bra band curtailed and halted sweeping strokes of his hands on her back. It was much more preferable if he unfastened it as he could do it without her moving. It would could out any risk of exposing her bosom if she had to raise her upper body to unclasp it. She felt she didn't need to actually take it off to have unhindered access to her back.

There was no reason to become tense again, she kept telling herself. The massage had been an expected bonus and she ought to be enjoying the care and expertise the family doctor was showing. Fran knew that it strictly wasn't part of a routine physical he was giving her, but that after knowing him all her life she ought to be trusting him and his professionalism. It was long overdue that she should have got over the incident at her father's party. He was a little drunk and was only really being friendly, wasn't he?

"If I had known you were going to massage me, I should have come for my check-ups more often. I really must go and get myself to a spa." From his touch, the 29 year old primary teacher could sense how many knots there were in the muscles of her back that needed soothing. And he hadn't yet reached the lower part where she most frequently suffered twinges and spasms. Jamesd was right about his advise that she ought to be more regularly to the gym and also renew her yoga exercises at home.

If he did take up her suggestion to unclasp her bra himself, he would only be able to glimpse the outside wings of her breasts at most, she assured herself not for the first time. His fingers were feeling wonderful and she ought to be relaxing more to maximising her enjoyment.

“If a nice massage gets you to come here regularly for your check ups, I am more than happy to give them to you. When you were little, a lollipop was enough to keep you interested in coming here, but I guess that’s not sufficient anymore, or you would have shown up in the last few years.” He giggled and moved his hands up again on Fran’s soft, smooth skin.

James could hardly believe that this wonderful beauty had given him permission to open her bra. He started to worry that his pleasure about the situation might be starting to show, as he moved his slightly shaking hands to the fastener of the black bra. It had been a while, since James had undone such a piece of clothing. Since his wife’s death he had not really gotten in a situation where he was required to open a sexy woman’s bra. And before that, it had actually been quite a while as well.

He needed a few tries, until he undid the small hooks, so that the black material would unwrap and reveal all of Fran’s lovely back. Since she lay still on the table, James couldn’t really see anything of the lovely wife’s sexy boobs, but the chance for that to happen had substantially increased.

The doctor started to massage all of Fran’s back. He noticed how she was more tense on the lower part than on her shoulders. “I hope this feels good, It has been a while since I have been giving out massages.” He giggled and moved to the top of the table, so that he was standing in front of Fran’s head. He placed his hands on her back and moved them forward. His thumbs were sliding along her spine, as the remaining fingers pressed into her back muscles. He continued to lean forward until his fingers had nearly reached the waistband of the sexy boy shorts. His upper body was nearly lying on the sexy wife, before he moved upward again. On the way back up, his hands pushed strongly into her, giving her a thorough massage.

It didn't take long for the alarm bells started to ring again. This time she suspected he had found his next restriction that he may ask her to remove in his such gentlemanly tone. Already the doctor's exploring fingers had reached the waistband of her panties. How far did he want to stretch having moved to above her head. Just an inch or two under, she could handle. Any more would be up for debate. The question was could she ever refuse him but maybe Fran was again just being paranoid about what secret powers he seemed to have over her.

"Can you actually sense through your fingers how much I am enjoying. I'm sure they must be able to give you a feedback." She suspected that he had some kind of extrasensory perception in which she was convinced at times he could actually read her mind or somehow tended to know what she was thinking. She did not rule out that he also had some kind of special flair or gift to do with his hands like when she felt it originally when touching her ass las Saturday.

Indeed James was correct when asking if it felt good. She was loving it in spite of her reservations of him touching her more than he should. But how was she to know. It was all in her head, she kept scowling herself. All she knew was that he seemed to be doping a very thorough job, which was exactly like him as she remembered. It did make her giggle when he talked about giving her lollipops even though that he may have one in his trousers that she preferred. It didn't seem quite right because she was spoken for and knew she was.

Such issues about what the doctor should be doing or not doing hadn't cropped up when she had an occasional massage previously. Although she had been completely nude then, towels were used to discretely cover herself, so there had been no real issues. But again that was very professional by therapists whose job it was, not as a favour as the family doctor was doing for her and had gone out of his way.

The good doctor wasn’t able to read any minds. However, he could feel how the sexy wife under his fingers relaxed more and more, while her body showed some clear signs of excitement and pleasure, like warmth and light perspiration. Driven by his own lust and desire for his friend’s daughter and her missing resistance, James became bolder in exploring Fran’s wonderful body.

His hands moved up to her shoulders and then started to slide down again. His fingers once again reached her panties. The tips of his index fingers just slipped under the soft, light material of her remaining underwear, before he moved his hands to the sides of Fran’s body. His finger travelled just under the waistband to her wonderful hips. Finally, he started to move up again, however, this time, his hands moved along the sides of Fancesca’s body. His fingers slightly tickled her sides, before he slid them over the soft flesh of her breasts.

His hands met again on the wife’s shoulder blades. Without a break, James started to move down again on Fran’s body, sliding his fingers again deep, so that his fingers slid again under the panties, pushing them just a tiny bit down in the process. James was breathing more strongly from the excitement as well as the effort he put into the massage.

“Mmh, you have a lovely body, Francy. Ethan is a really lucky guy.” He looked down at the nearly completely nude beauty. “I bet he also enjoys giving you messages.”

Was he going to slide her panties off himself with his long strokes? They were the full length of her back as he stretched over her body from his position at the head of the table. Each one felt so good and better than the previous one. And with each one his fingertips seemed to explore more and more under her waist band. It was difficult for Fran to assess how far they reached, certainly to the risings of her ass and seemingly shifting the lace material with all in marginally incremental stages. Was she subconsciously egging him to go further. With her eyes closed and not being able to see in any case, she could pretend not to be aware if he exposed most of her fleshy cheeks as his hands started to drift to the sides.

It was a delayed switch back to her sides to take full advantage of the band of her bra lying loose and caress the outer wings of both of her squashed breasts at the same time. Such a sensitive touch the tall doctor had. With each encroachment, he could hardly profess the massage was part and parcel of his medical examination. It was more an expedition around her anatomy. Yet the chestnut blonde wife could raise no objections. She was not only charmed by him but was loving every moment of his delicate manipulation of her semi-nakedness and the accompanying carnal pleasures with it.

"We never really make a fuss about it. But it is something that we should." Was she starting to reveal secrets about the virtually non-resistant foreplay she enjoyed with her husband and possibly why she rarely had an orgasm herself. It did not affect her relationship with Ethan as she was sure they remained so deeply in love with one another. Just much in bed had become routine like the rest of their life together. How much it seemed they had been missing out. Massage was not just therapeutic but gradually the doctor was showing her could also be very sensual even if in the back of her mind she remained a little tense.

But the words of her uncle Jimmy echoed in her mind. He seemed jealous if not envious of her husband having unlimited access to her body at any time of the day or night. Did he want her too, not just for a smooch dance, fondling with his fingers and in general as eye candy? How much more did he want? More than just seduction in his imagination or indeed overtures with his kneading hands. Did he crave for her then and there on the examination table? Surely it would not withstand the weight of copulating bodies. He would need to take her to his bed. What on earth could she ever be thinking. Never could she be unfaithful to her hubbie.

The doctor continued to move his hands down on Fran’s back and up again on her sides. On every downward move, he slipped his fingers a little deeper under her panties pushing them down each time another small bit. His fingers reached her firm, round butt cheeks, which felt wonderful under his soft touch. But he couldn’t ease them off any further without Fran lifting her hips from the examination table just a bit.

He smiled at the sexy wife, while he gently squeezed her butt, before he moved up again. “Oh yes, he should always pamper you and make you feel special. And a nice massage can really help you and your husband get into the right mood.” He could not deny that he himself was getting rather excited from running his hands all the time over Fancesca’s soft, warm skin. He wondered a little about Fran’s comment, since it didn’t sound like her sexlife was very adventurous.

“But if he takes good care of you, it’s also important that you keep him happy. Maybe he has some juicy fantasies that he wants to explore with you.” He laughed, while he continued to move his hand down her back to her ass, and then along her sides up to her boobs again.

“I hope your back feels better already. I would also give you a similar massage on your lovely legs, but then I could have to knee above you, which isn’t really possible on the examination table.” She smiled at the lovely, young beauty. “We would have to use a bed, which would also be more comfortable for you. So next time you come around for your check up, I could massage you in my bedroom instead of in here.” He tried to make it sound all very casual, but at the same time he was nervous about pushing things too far.

It was rather abrupt in the end. It was only to be a back massage. Fran had been willing for him to do a full body. She did not wish him to stop. But as he implied to was just an examination table she was on and there was not enough space for him to do her legs. He would have needed to climb on with her and squat over her which was impractical and perhaps rather risque. Wasn't it rather preposterous of him to invite her to do it in his bed? It might have been more functional but weren't there other inferences even if it was on top of the covers and not between the sheets. Was the 29 year old blonde supposed to reply to his suggestive proposal?

"I don't think I can wait so long. How many years was it since my last physical?" With her bra unsecured and wide open at the back and the waistband of her knickers halfway down her curvaceous buttock, she must have looked frazzled if not been in a melee. How was she supposed to move let alone get back up in anything other than an inelegant and immodest way. Was her silver-haired saviour not coming to her rescue and restore her dignity. Otherwise wouldn't she give the impression of being a defiled maiden rushing off stage trying to cover herself up after her debut performance. The doctor had not yet succeeded in popping her cherry for himself yet.

If she was supposed to get her husband in the right mood, what about her would-be suitor's disposition. Lying throughout her back massage,, she had been unable to see any expression on his face as an indication. There had only been the tone of his voice but most of all the signals her sent through his dexterous fingers that had the finesse to send tingles all around her body, including in her groin. Was the doctor waiting for her to be able to progress to the next part of her check-up? They had already digressed. How long was it going to take? Did they need some kind of interlude for a break.

"I'm sorry, I must be keeping you. Your next patient must be due." Awkwardly Fran sat up with one hand trying to hold her bra cups not quite fully in place and her other hand tugging her boy's style briefs back to some respectability. She flustered she felt knowing that his eyes were fixated upon her every movement. If she had tried it was unlikely she would have given the doctor a more rewarding eyeful of her left breast and the coral colour of her sizeable areola. How was she supposed to reposition her straps and refasten her hooks gracefully. Worse still why had she started to feel moist between her thighs.

Once James Kendrick had moved his hands over Fran’s elegant back one last time, he stepped aside to give her the chance to get up. He was surprised how far down he had moved her panties and how revealing her overall appearance was. James instantly felt his dick harden in his pants, so that he had to adjust himself, to prevent any pain. His eyes were on the lovely wife, who struggled to keep her breast covered. It wasn’t lost on him, when her left breast came into view. Like the rest of her body, her tit looked divine to the older man. He wanted to grab Fran and carry her off to his bedroom, releasing all his pent up sexual energy with her.

Instead he smiled with an excited look at his friend’s and former neighbour’s daughter. He had imagined her numerous times, but her real self was even better and more beautiful than he had ever dared to imagine. The doctor cleared his throat and resisted his urge to touch Fran’s lovely left beast. He secretly hoped that he would get to touch a lot more of her in the near future, if he took things slow and acted smart.

“Oh, there’s no need to rush anything, Francy. You are the other patients waiting. Actually, most of them are rather old, so it gets pretty quiet around here in the evening.” He smiled and had to admit to himself, that this had been the most pleasurable examination that he had done in quite a while. “And you are right, you should not wait so long to show up here again. I would suggest you start working out at least twice a week and do some additional yoga from now on. And if a week or two you come by again, so that we can check on the progress you are having.” He smiled at her. “I would suggest the same time again, so that we don’t have to rush your treatment.”

“Oh, before you leave, I just want to take a few blood samples of you, so that I can get you tested thoroughly. Please stretch out your arms, Francy.” He got a needle and some tubes and walked over to the young, beautiful wife. “I will just need your left arm and we will be done in no time. You will hardly feel anything.”

"I know you are going away on business for the weekend, but you don't need to send me to a spa hotel. I won't go on my own anyway." A few days later, Ethan came back from work and told her about another business trip he was due to take, only for some reason adding that he had booked a break for her at the same time. Fran had told him about the back massage James gave her and how much she had enjoyed it and mentioned about the possibility of both of them going on a spa weekend

"I hope you and James haven't been plotting anything. He wouldn't go with me anyway, it isn't his thing." Her husband had still been jabbering on about the liaison she and the doctor were having, which she vehemently denied. Yet the more she did, the less Ethan seemed to believe her. Once or twice it had again descended into a passionate night of them making love and without him using a condom after teasing her. Both of them seemed to be living risky.

"Even if the room is twin-bedded what are you trying to do with the old man? Of course nothing will happen but it seems someone is wanting it to." Fran didn't name Ethan but implied that he seemed to be involved in some game that excited him somehow. It was as if he was tempting her to have sex with someone else and in this case the doctor. What had prompted it, she had no idea but it had helped to spice up their sex lives.

Ethan blushed a little when his lovely wife implied that he wanted her to get intimate with the doctor, who was nearly twice her age. He couldn’t completely reject Fran’s accusation. The thought of her young body in the arms and hands of the old, but still good looking, doctor was very alluring. Although it was obviously wrong, Ethan was excited by the illicit fantasy. He looked with a daring smile at his wonderful wife. “Oh, if I remember correctly, someone was very horny, when she returned from her check up at Doc. Kendrick. And you get wet every time you think and talk about the doc’s hands on your body.”

He studied his sexy wife’s body once again. He moved over to her and kissed her passionately on her lovely lips. “And I’m not plotting anything with James against you. I think it obvious that he doesn’t need any encouragement or help. He has the hots for you, as you have for him.” He smiled teasingly at her and rubbed his hands over her back. “If anything, the idea with the spa trip is a pathetic and maybe half hearted attempt to get you away from him.”

He thought for a moment and looked Fran into her beautiful clear eyes, when he finally spoke again. “But it’s your call, babe. You can either go to the spa, with or without the doc. Or you stay here and ask him, if he does any house calls.” He giggled as he moved his hand over her sexy, toned body. “You followed his instructions about your training to the dot. So maybe you also have to do your follow up check up.” He trembled slightly from excitement while he spoke the last sentence.

"House calls? Do you want us to do it in our bed?" What was he suggesting? What was she saying? How far were the couple prepared to go if effectively discussion if Fran was going to break her wedding vows and have extramarital sex with the old family doctor? Who was egging who on? Would it be an act of infidelity if the husband gave his blessing? Did Ethan want his wife to go ahead? He had never criticised her behaviour with James, nor even indicated that he objected. He seemed to find it an arousal that someone fancied his better half in such a way.

There was no way that the 29 year old chestnut blonde could ever make a follow-up appointment at his surgery. Her Uncle Jimmie had already told her he would take her to his bed to be able to give her a full-body massage. It was clear what he was intending. She had seen the hunger in his eyes. She had felt the impulses in his finger tips whenever he touched her. There were no doubts that he wanted her. And Fran was unsure if she could ever say no to him.

The teasing about his wife flirting with the old family friend seemed to have become a favourite form of foreplay in the Shaw household. Fran had got Ethan to imitate the back rub James had given her earlier in the week. She had lain facedown on he extendable dining table Shaw in the kitchen. Both of its leaves had been pulled out and a towel covering had been similarly used as the doctor had on his examination table. To replicate the scene, she was wearing the same set of underwear she had during her physical.

"If my bra band is in the way, you can unhook me," she had told him earlier. Once Ethan had moved to the head of the table, his wife anticipated him sliding his fingers down the waistband of her panties, inching them over her pudgy buttocks. Only this time she she slightly raised her hips so that he could slide them further down than she had let Dr Kendrick do. Frand also parted her legs waiting for the eventual arrival of his finger.

"Do you think the table is secure enough to take both our weights, if you want to squat over me, honey? "Or do you want to carry me upstairs to bed?"

Ethan mimicked the doctor’s deeper voice and moved his hands on Fran’s bare ass while he spoke. “I think the table might be strong enough to carry both our weights, but it will not be suitable for the real deep tissue massage that I am going to give you, Mrs. Shaw.” Then he leaned in for a kiss and whispered in Fran’s ear. “Much deeper than your husband ever can.” Ethan had started to get a thrill out of the idea of the doc being better endowed than himself. He still couldn’t explain his feelings and desires, but it was clear that he got turned on by the idea of Fran and James getting in bed together.

He slid his hand a bid deeper, so that he could move his fingers over his wife’s sexy thigh and down between her legs. He could feel the heat and excitement from her sex, before his fingers got even close to her pussy. “But what I really want, my little Fancesca, is you squatting on me, taking my big cock deep inside of you.” Ethan giggled, but felt his dick harden at the same time. He really was getting more and more consumed by the idea of his wife having sex with the older man, who used to be her neighbour and was still some kind of father figure to her.

“I guess it’s good that I came by, while your husband is away on business. So that I can pamper and take care of you.” He moved his finger’s to his wife’s lovely pussy and started rubbing it lightly. He laughed and returned back to his normal voice, before he playfully teased his wife. “Would you like that, the doc coming over here and taking care of you? I bet you would love it if he picked you up and carried you to our bedroom. Taking his prey into his cave to claim her for good.”

Their latest sexual adventure imitating her time with the doctor remained fresh in her mind as she waited for James to pick her up from home shortly after her husband left for the airport to start his business trip. She looked forward to being pampered at the spa hotel. Any by the doctor too who she knew was so eager. But would be within strict limitations, she told herself even if she was not fully convinced. It would be wrong though to say she was not excited about the prospect of spending the weekend away even if she missed Ethan.

Sitting by the window as she waited, she looked out reflecting on her life. Such a change had been caused in her love life in the past couple of weeks. It seemed as if it had been what Ethan had been wanting or indeed herself being needing. Yet nothing much had really happened other than a little grouping from a silver-haired drunken man and minor risque play during a doctor's examination. She felt though she ought to be thankful to James, she always had enjoyed his company.

When she saw his car pull up outside, she let out a gentle sigh, wondering what may lay in store, spending two night away. She got up to answer the door. She was dressed quite casually in a cream front button blouse and cobalt blue slacks. Fran hoped that they would set a relaxed mood between the couple, not quite sure what other guests at the hotel may make of them let alone the staff there. Her intention was to remain laid back and have a nice time anyway. Her overnight case was ready but she wasn't sure if James would expect an invite in for coffee first.

In the past days leading up to Ethan’s business trip and Fran’s spa weekend, the couple had enjoyed a rather active sexlife. On numerous occasions, Ethan had teased his wife about getting dressed up sexy for James and illicit sex with the old, silver-haired doctor, which in most cases had ended in unprotected sex with his beautiful wife. However, due to his high level of excitement from their game, Ethan usually didn’t last very long, once they got to the main event.

On his departure, he had kissed her long and deeply, wondering if she would have been intimate with another man, when he returned. The thought scared and turned him on at the same time. “Have a great time with Doc. Kendrick. Just enjoy yourself and don’t worry about me, I will be busy sitting through boring conferences.” He hugged her one last time and got in the car.

James on the other hand was also looking forward to the weekend. He had been a bit worried, when Fran had not made a follow up appointment with him, after their special message. He had feared that he had gone too far and had scared her away, when he had invited her to his bedroom for the next time. Therefore it was a great surprise when the sexy wife called him and invited him along on a weekend trip. The older man wasn’t sure about Fran’s intentions, however it was obvious to him, that the young wife was at least interested in his company.

It had been a long time, since James had been intimate with a woman. Since his wife’s illness and her death, he had been on his own. However, since Fran’s check up, he was frequently fantasizing about the hot wife, which only made the crush he had harboured about her for years only stronger.

The silver-haired man was a bit nervous when he got out of his BMW, dressed in a white shirt and jeans, and walked up to Fran’s door. Being a bit old-school, he had brought some nice flowers, which he held in his hand when he rang the bell. He smiled at the sexy being that opened the door as charmingly as he could. “Hi Francy, good to see you again. You look even better than the last time.” He looked her over and wondered if she had kept true to his instruction and started working out more.

Somehow he seemed even taller than before but then she hadn't greeted him in such a way. When she saw him she reached up to give him an intended air kiss on both cheeks but found herself stretching. It was true that she hadn't put on her sneakers but she surprised herself giving him such a warm welcome. At his surgery, she had been too nervous to embrace him. Besides it was hardly to way to formally meet your doctor. At the party, they just kind of hailed each other before they started dancing. In any eveny, she had also been wearing heels.

"Sorry to have invited you so late. Ethan had to go off suddenly on a business trip ... and well .... " Lying wasn't in Fran's nature, so she put it in such a way to implyt her husband had to drop out of going to the spa himself without actually saying it. As it was she was already blushing but had tended to since thinking he was wanting to seduce her. She always thought he looked more distinguished when wearing a white shirt, all the more so with his hair becoming even more silvery.

"I'm ready but wasn't sure if you wanted a coffee first? Or should we make a start." She looked down to the overnight bag beside her, which was more of a 4-wheel cabin case with an extending handle to make it easier to pull or push. Fran tended to be quite ambivalent too when she was with her husband and was doing the same with her Uncle Jimmie in letting him make all the decisions. She didn't think he had been to her house since she got married and didn't know if he wanted to have a quick guided tour before they left.

James wrapped a strong arm around Fran’s slim body and rubbed his hand over her back when she greeted him enthusiastically. He could feel the smooth curve of her spine, when she had to stretch herself to full height, through the thin material of her cream coloured blouse. He also enjoyed the smooth skin of her face rubbing against his silver-black stubble as he returned her air kisses. Feeling the beautiful wife so close to him was wonderful and made the doctor smile in expectation for the weekend to come.

“It’s no problem, Francy. I am always happy to fill in for your husband.” He smiled, imagining himself in Ethan’s place especially in the bedroom. “I didn’t have any plans for the weekend, so you are doing me a favour. And what man wouldn’t want to spend a weekend with such a lovely lady like yourself. It’s you who has to hang out with the old guy.” He laughed and released Fran’s body to get into her and Ethan’s house.

“A nice coffee would be great. I am not in a rush, so we take our time.” He smiled warmly at her, taking control of the situation. “I have never been at your place before, so maybe you should give me a tour of the place.” He walked into the house and handed the flowers to Fran. “These are for you, Francy, and you have a nice place here.” He looked at her suitcase and smiled. “Looks like you have packed quite a selection of clothes for two days. I hope you also have packed a nice, sexy dress, so that we can have a lovely dinner tonight.”

Charming he was as ever. But its wasn't just his looks and silvery tongue, there was his unceasingly wandering hands mapping out her back again. Suffice to say it reminded her of his dexterous fingers tingling her spine and previously groping her ass. It caught her by surprise when he accepted her offer of a coffee. She was just being polite and had in effect already switched off her percolator and washed it out as both her and her hubbie would not be there was the weekend.

"It'll just have to be instant if you don't mind, Just prop yourself on a high stool and I'll put the kettle on." There were a couple of high stool at the breakfast bar. Fran thought it was better than sitting at the dining table, where Ethan had massaged her a couple of nights earlier, pretending he was the doctor when he strayed from giving her a general check-up. His flower had surprised her. Her husband only bought her any on her birthday and their wedding anniversary. No doubt it would give him something to tease her about when he returned.

"To be honest, I'm a bit surprised myself about going to the spa. I just mentioned to Ethan what you told me during my physical and the next thing I know he booked up." Again she was being a little economical with the truth without lying. She deliberately avoided to mention that her husband was chiding her to go with James and dared her to book a double room. Ethan had held back in confirming it would be a twin-bed, saying only that is what he asked for. But she knew he would be so risqué not to, wouldn't he?

"I have to confess though, I haven't yet started to go more regularly to the gym, not started yoga classes neither." She made the coffee and brought the drink over for him. Hiking herself up, she perched herself on a stool next to him.

Back
Top Bottom