Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Eloqualicious' Fandom Request Thread! (NSFW images in links!) Under construction!

Eloqualicious

Moppet Of Destiny
This is for the people that look through my info after I approach them and ask for an RP.
If I approach you, then it means that I'm willing to RP by whatever standards you've outlined in your request thread, not by what I have listed below.
I've had people reject/ghost RP requests from me because they don't like fandom characters, or because I prefer smut more than plot,
ignoring the fact that I chose to RP with them based on their RP request.
So please, if I've approached you and you read this to get more info on me, realize that none of this applies to our potential RP, apart from kinks.
Yes, I prefer fandoms over OC's, and I prefer smut to plot, but if I reach out to you after you request a plot-heavy OC story,
that's because I want to base our story on your standards. Don't assume I'm ignoring your preferences and then ghost me before we've even spoken.

Also, it kind of sucks when you're planning an RP with someone and then they say "Oh, could we write something else instead?
I found someone who I'd rather write this story with instead." It's rude and it makes me feel secondary. Don't do that.

My Characters:
I usually prefer to play as cartoon characters.
Basically if your average cartoon/webcomic/game/etc. has a cute girl in it, then it's more than likely that I want to write her getting plowed senseless.
Please assume that all younger characters used in our roleplays have been aged up to at least the minimum age required by Blue Moon - 15 or older.

My favorite fandoms and characters include:
(NSFW links below!)

Adventure Time
Fionna The Human
Princess Bubblegum
Marceline The Vampire Queen
Flame Princess
Canyon
Minerva Campbell
Bronwyn

Steven Universe
Peridot
Lapis Lazuli
Pearl
Garnet
Amethyst
Jasper
Connie Maheswaran
Priyanka Maheswaran
Sadie Miller

Star vs. the Forces Of Evil
Star Butterfly
Jackie Lynn Thomas
Janna Ordonia
Moon Butterfly
Eclipsa Butterfly
Hekapoo
Kelly
Angie Diaz

Homestuck/Hiveswap
Rose Lalonde
Roxy Lalonde
Ms. Lalonde
Terezi Pyrope
Kanaya Maryam
Porrim Maryam
Meenah Peixes
Jade Harley
Jane Crocker
Yiffany Longstocking Lalonde-Harley
Joey Claire
Vriska Serket
Damara Megido
(Minor Hiveswap Friendsim Trolls. Just Ask!)

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
Princess Celestia
Princess Luna
Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie
Applejack
Fluttershy
Rarity
(I'm cool with pretty much all minor characters. Suggest things!)

Gravity Falls
Wendy Corduroy
Mabel Pines
Pacifica Northwest

Futurama
Turanga Leela
Amy Wong

Kim Possible
Kim Possible
Ann Possible
Shego
Bonnie Rockwaller

Senran Kagura
Hikage
Ryona
Katsuragi
Haruka

Undertale
Undyne
Alphys
Toriel

Danganronpa
Junko Enoshima
Celestia Ludenberg
Kyoko Kirigiri
Akane Owari
Chiaki Nanami
Sonia Nevermind
Mikan Tsumiki
Mahiru Koizumi
Ibuki Mioda
Kaede Akamatsu
Himiko Yumeno
Angie Yonaga
Kirumi Tojo
Miu Iruma

Total Drama Island
Gwen
Heather
Lindsay
Courtney
Bridgette
Izzy

Danny Phantom
Sam Manson
Jazz Fenton
Madeline Fenton
Ember McLain

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
Adora
Catra
Glimmer
Angella
Entrapta
Scorpia

The Legend Of Zelda
Princess Zelda
Midna
Urbosa

Super Mario Bros.
Princess Peach
Princess Rosalina
Princess Daisy
Bowsette
Pauline

Disney Girls
Princess Jasmine
Merida
Rapunzel
Mulan
Ariel
Snow White
Belle
Tiana
Elsa
Anna
Tinkerbell
Megara

Esméralda

Scott Pilgrim
Ramona Flowers
Knives Chau
Kim Pine

Mortal Kombat
Mileena (with mask)
Jade
Kitana
(I prefer the old-school skimpy outfits)

Misc.
Frankie Foster (Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends)
Lord Dominator (Wander Over Yonder)
Jenny Wakeman (My Life As A Teenage Robot)
Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
Marie Kanker (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
Nazz Van Bartonschmeer (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
2B (Nier Automata)
Rouge The Bat (Sonic The Hedgehog)
Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)
Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
Tawna Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
Starfire (Teen Titans)
Raven (Teen Titans)
Ami Onuki (Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi)
Yumi Yoshimura (Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi)
Drew Saturday (The Secret Saturdays)
Enid Mettle (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes)
Carol Kincaid (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes)
Mystique Sonia (Hero 108)
Harley Quinn (DC)
Velma Dinkley (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated)
Daphne Blake (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated)
Various Dragon Ball characters (just ask!)
Dexter's Mom
(Dexter's Laboratory)
Francine Smith (American Dad)
Hayley Smith (American Dad)
Susan Long (American Dragon: Jake Long)
Rose (American Dragon: Jake Long)
Agent K (The Replacements)
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Misha Mikado (Katawa Shoujo)

Moxxi (Borderlands)
Queen Tyreen (Borderlands)
HuniePop Girls
Overwatch Girls
The Loud House Girls
Female Wrestlers
Shantae
(Shantae game series)
Mandy (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
Eris (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
Gazlene Membrane (Invader Zim)
Vicky (The Fairly OddParents)
Toph Beifong (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Ty Lee (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Frida Suárez (El Tigre)
Kiva Andru (Megas XLR)
Sachi Komine (The Fruit of Grisaia)
Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
Dorothy Haze (VA-11 HALL-A)
Chel (The Road To El Dorado)
Violet Parr (The Incredibles)
Helen Parr (The Incredibles)
Marge Simpson (The Simpsons)
Beth Smith (Rick And Morty)
Summer Smith (Rick And Morty)
Jessica (Rick And Morty)
Noodle (Gorillaz)
Jucika (newspaper comic)
Nozomi Tojo (Love Live)
Juniper Lee (The Life And Times Of Juniper Lee)
Ophelia Ramirez (The Life And Times Of Juniper Lee)
Lola Bunny (Looney Tunes)
Queen Tyr'ahnee (Duck Dodgers)
Mindy (Tony Hawk's American Wasteland)

I'll update this list as I think of new characters, but please feel free to suggest anything that you don't see here, including characters I didn't mention from the fandoms above.
As you can probably tell, I have a thing for MILFs. If there's a fandom MILF I've forgotten, please feel free to suggest her!

As a rule, I generally don't play as anime characters, unless they're REALLY distinct and not generic.
I also don't really do live action fandoms like Doctor Who or Supernatural.
I'm not into realistically rendered video games like Gears Of War or Assassin's Creed. Warcraft doesn't do anything for me either.
I like my fandoms cartoony and cutesy!

Kinks And Limits:
I'll include my F-List here, but as a general rule, I like ageplay, exhibitionism, futanari, incest, and general roughness.
I also have a soft spot for skimpy clothing, sex-positivity, and proud sluttiness.
My hard limits are anything that involves gore, vore, pregnancy, bulging, or hyper of any kind.

No means no. If a kink is in the No section of my F-List, it means I am not into it. Please don't bug me by asking.
I'm also not into harem stuff. Please stop asking for harem stuff.

Other Stuff:
If you're interested, please drop me a PM and we'll plot things out.
Please understand that if I don't respond or if I drop our RP then I'm not interested.

I only RP in PMs, this is non-negotiable. I don't like outside people watching what I write.

I write my female characters as pansexual, but I personally don't like writing MxF RPs. Lesbian or FxFuta RPs are my favorites.

I'm male IRL. This shouldn't be a problem for you, but if it is, then this is your excuse to get out early.

I usually prefer to get to the sex as soon as possible, so please let me know if you'd rather have some build-up instead!

While I prefer writing with canon characters, I don't mind if you want to write as an OC instead!

You don't need to be an incredible writer, but I like a decent amount of writing ability.
Spelling mistakes, lack of punctuation, and other weird errors usually lead to me ignoring PM requests, or dropping the RP.

And please speak to me like a normal person, I don't respond well to "Excuse me, might I bother you to plot a story with you perhaps?"
Just chat with me, dude. Flowery language usually hints at a person's writing being a little too over-reliant on it, which is a turn-off.

Do not bug me in the hopes of getting me to reply. If I haven't been replying, please either wait until I do, or move on.
Nothing makes me lose interest in writing with someone like being offline for a few hours because I have no motivation to write,
and getting "Hey, how are you doing? :D" in an attempt to prod me into replying. If I don't reply to you, I either haven't been online,
or I don't have the motivation to write, or I've lost interest in writing with you. Either way, please don't try to make me reply to you.
Bugging me for a reply will more than likely lead to me leaving the chat and hitting the Ignore button.
Please don't ask other people to message me on your behalf if I leave our chat. If I'm annoyed enough I'll just hit Ignore on them too.
If our conversation has ended, then let that be the end of it. If I'm done messaging you, trying to force me to continue won't work!

I realize it's rude to ghost people, but I have confrontation anxiety (although I know that's not a very good excuse.)
But on top of that, I write for my own enjoyment. I'm sorry if I disappear on you but there are literally hundreds of other users here to write with instead.
I'm tired of getting yelled at because I didn't want to reply to "hay bb i wan 2 rite a rp with u"

If you message me, please let me know which thread you're replying from. It'll prevent any confusion.
I have a handful of threads out there currently and have a hard time differentiating between them when people message me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom