Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragons Tributes (LunarWolf and Madis)

Allison looked at him more then a little suspicious on how he was going to help her feed when he hadn't seemed to care to begin with "only if you respect my boundaries I don't want to be forced. I need to feel comfortable around you before I let you touch me like this ever again otherwise all you will get is a battle"

Alexander pulled her closer deepening the kiss

“Your boundaries will be respected Allison but know this you must make an effort. I can be a patient man but I will not be denied for very long. You are a very attractive young woman and I promise to make you feel things you have never felt pleasurable things once you let me” He paused for a moment as he stared out the window he could see the sun was past midday.

“Sadly I must leave things here there should be some clothes delivered to the room soon. Once you are dressed you may explore the castle if you wish. I have a few things to take care of.” He started towards the door before turning back to her.

“There is a red head my brother’s consort. Perhaps you should talk to her. Perhaps you will learn that tributes are not all treated the same. Perhaps it was something else that had people treat you the way they did. “Turning he left the room closing the door behind him.

Moaning more in to the kiss Briana pulled him closer enjoying the kiss but soon had to break away from it to taking a moment to breathe. “Phew I never thought this is what all this would feel like” Taking a deep breath her chest rising she smiled at him.

“You relaxed and let pleasure you that’s why there are some who fight and that makes it painful for them” Alexander moved so he was laying next to her pulling her close as he did.

Allison waited till her was gone before she bolted to the bathroom and showered with water hot enough to scald her skin. Once she felt clean Allison stole one of his shirts and then crawled in to the bed and passed out from exhaustion.

Kerrigor walked to his brothers chambers and Knocked once before slamming the door open Ignoring the fact that he and his consort were naked he looked at his brother. “Council now” He turned to leave then turned back to the two “And hurry I want to know what it was about the rouge dragon you were going on about earlier” He then left heading for the council chamber.

Smiling as he pulled her close she hugged his arm to her chest when the door slammed open making a slight squeaking sound she pulled the covers up to cover herself as another man came barging in. She watched as he talked to her lover wondering what he was going on about. Turning to her lover when the other left she raised an eyebrow and grinned “I take it that’s your brother. He certainly seems to be a charmer”

“He is probably in a bad mood but we do have a rogue dragon we have to deal with” Alexander kissed her lightly and then got out of the bed “ sorry to have to leave but when he is in this mood it is better to do as he wants” Alexander then dressed and giving her one last kiss headed out closing the door softly behind him and then headed to his brothers council room.

Kerrigor sat at the head of the table in the council room tap his fingers on the arm of the chair. Standing nearby him was the Commander of the guard and the second in command. As he sat there waiting for his brother he looked to commander and could see beads of sweat on his for head. “Oh Commander you’re not nervous are you? Surely all your reports on matter of the rouge dragon did not skimp on any details? And you kept a close eye on ALL the villages? Made sure all the information was accurate? Well I have complete faith that you did everything complete in precise” When his brother showed up he smiled. “Ah brother please tell me what it was that you wanted to say this morning about the rouge dragon I am sure it is good news”

Briana smiled as he kissed her good bye. When he was gone she threw the covers off and stood up to stretch. Not sure what to do she found one of his shirts and pulled it on. It was big enough that it covered down to her upper thighs. Opening the door to the room she peaked out into the halls wondering if she should stay or explore a little. Looking down at the shirt she had on she could tell that it covered her well enough and surely she could think of some excuse if she was challenged. Smiling the red head made up her mind and picking a direction she left the room.

Alexander nodded his head and then walked to his seat and sat down “ I do have news on the rouge. I found someone who had seen the rouge.” Alexander looked right at the commander “why didn’t you know that the rouge is also a half breed” Alexander turned and looked at his brother “ my source watched as the dragon shifted and then went and feed from a person they were even able to get a really good look at them and I have a description” Alexander then handed the sketch to his brother

Kerrigor looked at the portrait for only a moment before slamming his fist on the table. Before anyone could stop him he pulled a dagger he kept hidden under the table and steeping behind the commander he grabbed his throat “I have suffered your foolish blunders enough commander perhaps you can serve your masters better in your next life “Jabbing the dagger into the base of the man’s neck he let go of the body letting the corpse slide off the blade and on to the floor. Turing to the new commander and his brother he pointed the dagger a t them.

“Not a word about this to anyone. And I want eyes on that village the half breed was spotted near” then looking directly at the new commander he growled “Let this be a lesson to you report will be through and you will do whatever is necessary to makes sure all information is correct. “ Pointing to the door he waited for the man to leave before turning to his brother.

“I would like to hear how you managed to find this witness but….” He folded the sketch and slipped it in his pocket and placed the dagger back is hiding spot “It seems I have a pressing issue to deal with make sure they have everything ready for the festivities tonight “ Stepping over the corpse of the former commander he barked so even the guards outside could hear “And some somebody have this trash removed”

Alexander nodded “my full and detailed report is already on your desk and the witness has been relocated to the kingdom for protection from the rouge her locations is as well on your desk” Alexander’s witness was an eight year old dragon girl who had watched her father get killed by the rouge. Alexander then looked at his brother “would you like my help brother”

Kerrigor paused and though for a moment. “Well I do not need your help but why don’t we meet in family lounge area. And bring your girl with you as well. This could be a good time to learn that it is not wise to keep things of importance a secret. “With that said he stormed off.

Several minutes later the Dragon king was slamming the door to his own room open. “Oh Allison my dear I have a question for you and once again I want you to think very carefully before you answer” Unfolding the picture he threw it on the bed next to her. “Do you recognize that person”

Briana had not made it far the whole ordeal she had gone through that day had left her more tried then she thought she had ins ted just walked until she came to an open window and stopped and looked out on the city below. She was still amazed bye the whole thing. Growing up she had never seen so many buildings in one place. Even the town that was close by which was bigger than her own village could have easily have fit in this city. Sighing the red haired girl simply looked out the window lost in her own world.

Jumping awake at the slamming of the bed room door Allison sat up groaning and rubbed her eyes lightly and then sat up straighter as her mother's lectures about slouching had sunk in really well and then looked at the drawing and frowned. Staring up from the page was her face but more masculine and with red hair. if Allison didn't know any better she would have assumed she had a twin "is this a joke or trick?" Allison looked at him lightly and then rubbed her eyes some more as she was still tired. Allison didn't know why he was showing her the drawing to begin with so was rather confused about his anger

“That Allison is a sketch of someone we have been looking for. A rouge dragon” Leaning down to her ear he dropped his voice down to almost a whisper “And we got that description from a witness who saw them change from a dragon to a vampire before feeding on someone” He stood back up and looked down at her before he continued. “Now my dear I know this is not you but the similarities to you does beg the question of what else you are hiding from me” He ran a hand through her hair “Again think very carefully before you answer”

Allison looked him in the eyes and didn’t react to him messing with her hair again in fact she almost leaned into his touch as there was something soothing about how he was messing with her hair. “ well considering I am an only child I have no clue as to why he looks like me unless of course my parents hid him but I find that hard as our house had one-bedroom in it” Allison the yawned a little “can I go back to sleep now?” Allison wanted some more rest as she was still rather exhausted from the trip there and him interrogating her about some random stranger had her annoyed. Allison then wondered if her parents had kept something from her when she had been growing up but with them being dead she couldn’t go home and ask them if she had a sibling or twin that she didn’t know about. While she waited his stroking of her hair eventually put her to sleep as it was something that both her parents had done when she was little

Alexander found his tribute and then sighed "you know sleeping in a window is not the best thing to do as it is a rather long fall down." Alexander wasn't pleased to have to drag her to the meeting but he knew his brother couldn't be denied. Alexander then gently picked her up into his arms and then carried her to the meeting hall so that he could find out what his brother was planning.

Adrin moved into a cave near the dragon kingdom and then settled deep in there as he was tired but he didn't want anyone to be able to sneak up on him and attack. once he reached the back of the cave he shifted in to his dragon form and settled into sleep so that he could rest and recover from traveling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom