Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragons Tributes (LunarWolf and Madis)

Feeling flushed and catching her breath Briana looked back at him as he answered her question. She listened and couldn’t help but smile a bit at the thought of belonging to only him. She had to admit that while she still was unsure about thins it did make her glad that no one else could just take her and do what hey pleased with her.

Then she watched as she striped and once again her body went completely red. She had n ever seen a man naked before and here she was not only seeing one but before she could say anything he was next to her. Unsure what to do the red head scooted away ever so slightly as she started to realize what it was that he wanted.

Kerrigor start to laugh as he watched the girl. Standing up slowly he shook his head and started twards the Allison. “That is some impressive strength my dear now I tire of this little game now come here.” As he spoke his words filled with power and the emerald’s on her collar glow compelling her to listen. This was a final test Kerrigor knew if she resisted the call at all she was not human.

Alexander reached out and pulled her to him leaning over her he bent down and kissed her his arm remaining wrapped around her waist so that she couldn't get away from him. Alexander then moved so that he was directly over her and he could use his other hand and arm freely. Alexander used his knee to spread her legs open before he settled between them the head of his erection touching her entrance "shall we continue"

Allison wrapped an arm around one of the pillars and it was clear on her face that she was fighting its pull. Allison had no desire to do as he commanded as she knew what he would do if she went over there. Allison didn't want him to touch her, what he had been doing had been uncomfortable for her, and even though it had shown on her face that she wasn't comfortable he had kept it up. "no" Allison knew that defying him could get her in a world of hurt but she had to use her voice or risk hiding the rest of her life.

Kerrigor let out a sigh and started to walk towards her “You seem to have forgotten the rules my dear sweet Alison. When I call you come, I don’t care what you are doing at the moment that is at the very least the one thing you will do. And if there is one thing that I do not abide it is disobedience.” Stopping in front of her he started to get slightly taller his skin sporting scales his finger nail extending to claws. It was only a just sort of a partial transformation but it was enough to show a part of is true being.

“I did not want to have to do this but I think I will teach you know what happens to those who disobey my dear Allison and I do hope you learn it soon this is not something I enjoy doing” With that his hand shot out and grabbed the girl by the throat and dragging her to the bed he slammed her down striping off his own clothes he returned to his human form and climbed on top of her pinning her to the bed before he grabbed one of her breast and this time twisted the nipple in a not so gently manner as one again reached down and s started to tease her clit before once again plunging not one or two but three fingers deep inside her.

As she shifted away from him Briana found his arm around her holding her close kissing her. At first she tried to push then man away but the she was looking up into his eyes as she felt his knee spreading her legs. She wonder why he was doing it when she let out a gasped. She wanted to look down but kept her eyes locked to his as she did not need to lok down to tell that it was erection that was up against her. Biting her lip she looked up at him her chest rising and falling with each slow breath. Her face bright red she nodded her slowly “If that t is your wish I know why I am here now and I don’t know that I like it but if it is my fate I guess I can learn to live with it.” She then looked at him a slight fire still in her eyes that would tell him that was closest to a yes that he was going to get.

Alexander "its not the only thing you will be doing but it is something that you will be doing" Alexander stroked the side of her face and smiled at her before he slowly started to ease into her as he didn't want to cause her too much pain but he knew that it would be uncomfortable for her but he also knew with time it wouldn't hurt her as much as time went by Alexander moved slowly so that he didn't cause her to bleed or to feel like he didn't care about her discomfort.

Allison hissed and struggled to get out of his grip. "I am never going to obey those rule I didn't come here willingly" Allison struggled, even more, when he put his finger into her once again "get away from me" Allison grit her teeth as she could feel her fangs start to slip down even more from the discomfort and pain she was feeling. after several more minutes Allison lost slight control and hissed at him before she reared up and sank her fangs into his upper arm in an attempt to get him to let her go.

Kerrigor looked at the girl her fangs sunk into his arm as a smile spread across his face. “So part of her secret is reveled. Oh how nice you have vampire blood in your veins, which does explain part of who you are. But rest assured I won’t try to force more from you. And do not worry my dear sweet Alison your secret is quite safe from me. It does mean I won’t have to hold back quite a much on your punishment . “ With that he pulled her hair hard to force her fangs out his harm and in the same instat smacked her hard across the face.

“Pull those fangs on me again a smack to he face will be what you wish I did.” In the next moment he pulled her face close to his rubbing his hands down he r sides he put his face to hers.

“Now does that not feel better? Now that I know your secret I can make sure you have what you need. And I will do that. Again I don’t want to be cruel I want to take ca re of you,. I understand you did not want to come. But know that as long as you follow my three rules then you will have whatever you desire.” He paused for a moment as he pulled away Still keeping her pinned to the bed he gently massaged both her breast his erect cock resting against her entrance.

Briana smiled up at him and nuzzled his hand as he stroked her face. She the felt him easing inside her it did not hurt but she still scrunched her face as I t felt uncomfortable to her. Squirming slightly as he continued his slow push Briana started moaning slightly as the discomfort started to change to sensations of pleasure a pleasure of which the red haired girl had never felt before. Looking deep in her lover’s eyes she moved her arms around his neck as a sign that she was ready for him to completely take her.

Alexander smiled and then leaned down and kissed her while he moved slowly. Alexander didnt want to move too fast And risk hurting her. Alexander shifted his hands so the he could support her waist while also avoiding putting too much of his weight of her at the same time. Alexander knee that some people would object to him taking a human lover but he didn’t care he loved how well she got him both in personality and physically.

Allison hissed when he pulled her hair and slapped her. Her fangs dripped his blood down on to her chest. Allison’s eyes were still crimson in color a sure sign that she needed to feed at the time. While Allison could control her blood lust once she had tasted blood it was hard for her to keep it under control. While she could feel him at her entrance her mind was on one thing and at that point it was blood. Allison’s eyes locked in in his neck as she fought to keep her control

Kerrigor smiled and leaned down to whisper in her ear “I know what it is you want my dear sweet girl all you need to do is ask and you can have it. Do not be ashamed of who are. It is in your nature to feed on the blood of others and you do not have to hide it from me. You are mine and I want you to have everything that you need.’ With that he gently pushed himself inside her watching her reaction as his cock sitting inside her pussy.

Eyes all clenched as she tried to ignore at hoe unconfutable it felt to have him inside her Briana soon felt his lips on her and she opened her eyes and looked into his as he continued moving inside her. Moaning into the kiss she felt her body starting to relax as broke away from the kiss and smiled at him and run her hands down his aback feeling how well built he was. Her whole life she had been taught the dragons were a scary race. Forcing the villages to pay tribute for their protection, she could see now that the stories had been wrong this man seemed no different then others in her village. She could see in his eyes he wanted the same things other people want. Placing a hand to his chest she left it there to feel his heart beat. “Why do they make it seem like this will be such a bad place to be”

Allison hissed at him what she wanted. Her face then contorted with pain when he pushed in to her and she started to claw at him to try and get away from her and she didn’t like the sensation that he was causing

Alexander sighed and kissed her lightly “ because they fear us. We have powers they never will so they fear us. “ Alexander felt her hands and smiled at little before taking the hand she had on his cheats and brought it to his lips kissing them when he did

Briana smiled when he kissed her hand. “I have to admit Iwas scared when I got here.” She then looked away and out the window of the room.

“I am not scared now. And I hope that I can please you and that I can keep my temper under control.” She looked b ack a t him and smiled

“Well never mind I am just feeling a bit euphoric I suppose. I mean this is my first time laying with a man so that is some ting to be happy about right?”

Kerrigor watched her face contort in pain and felt the scratches. He could feel how tight she was so it was no surprise she was in pain. Grabbing hold of her wrist he held himself where he was for the moment. “I know it is hurting you my dear but this must t be done just like it has been done bear with me dear” With that said he quickly pushed himself completely in side of her and then held there so she could get use to his size.

"don't hold you back that temper Dragons respect it if you can keep one in line you can keep them all in line" Alexander then kissed her cheek and then her neck"we will talk more about this later" Alexander then moved a bit and watched her as he did.

Allison held back a scream but it was clear she was in a lot of pain. Allison dug her nails into his skin as she did her best not to bite him again. she needed blood but she didn't want to admit it and she could also smell his blood from where she had already bitten him.

Kerrigor watched her. He knew she was holding it back. He then pulled back the tip of his cock still inside her and then he shoved it inside her again and continued the process of thrusting inside her holding her hand in his to keep her from scratching at him . "Feel it my deer feel and give in feel it and let me help you"

Briana smiled at the kisses and then when she felt him moving inside her she moaned softly having grown acostme to him inside of her. In fact it was starting to feel good and she smiled at him to let him know that she was fine.

Alexander kept his pace steady giving her plenty of time to adjust to his size and girth. Alexander watched her face while he moved taking care to avoid moving in a way that caused her pain.

Allison let out a small scream when he pushed back into her after pulling out "stop I don't want this" Allison hated how she was feeling she hurt and she didn't like it at all. Allison wanted to cry but she also didn't want to show him any weekness

Kerrigor pushed inside her a third time his left hand cupping her left breast massaging it gently as he started to thrust at a steady rhythm. He knew she was in pain and he knew there would be more with her struggling. But it was a necessary pain, he then moved his hand to work on her other breast as he start to pick up the pace of his thrusting very slightly “I know you do not want this my sweet Allison but you have fought me and I like that you have but you will learn your place my dear. And the more you struggle the more painful I will make it”

Briana started to moan more as her lover continued to thrust inside her at a steady pace. As she adjusted to his size and girth she started enjoying the sensation of his thrusts and the way they made her feel. It was the best feeling she had ever had. It was one she had always wanted to feel as her sister had told her how great her first night with her husband had made her feel. Looking up at her lover she smiled as she locked her lover in a kiss moaning into it as she felt the same sensation from earlier as her pussy started to leak.

Alexander smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer to him. with each thrust, he slowly started to pick his pace up knowing that she would need time to adjust. Alexander could feel her getting wetter and he liked that he was able to do that to her. Alexander had never taken the time to care before if he caused a woman pain so the fact that he was taking his time with her and making sure she was comfortable was a surprise to him.

Allison closed her eyes and ground her teeth rather than bite him as she didn't want to get slapped again. Allison did try to push him away from her but it seemed like she couldn't get the leverage she needed to do so

Kerrigor suddenly picked up his pace again now pushing in harder his hands now squeezing her breast to give himself more leverage. “Yes fight back my dear it makes all of this that much more enjoyable. So me that creature inside of you let go and show me the truth behind my sweet dear Allison” As he finished he once again changed the force of his thrust increasing it as well as squeezing her breast harder.

Briana felt him increasing his pace slowly which cause the red ahead to moan louder still her face showing a look of both lust and joy as she grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast her eyes meeting his as she did “I won’t hold back my temper if you won’t hold back on me. I don’t know that I will always like what you do to me but here now my body is yours please take it”

If he was paying close attention he would see her skin take a slight scarlet appearance. But as quick as it showed up it was gone almost as if it was a hallucination. Allison turned her head from his as tears started to fall down her face from the pain and discomfort she was experiencing. Allison bit down on her own lip so hard that she caused it to bleed as her fangs punctured her lip.

Alexander shook his head lightly “ I can’t do that I am stronger then a human male I don’t want to risk breaking you” Alexander the leaned down and nibbled on her neck lightly to distract her for a bit

Briana pouted slightly but it was quickly replaced with a smile as her lover nibbled on her neck. Moaning softly she looked up into her lovers eyes before putting her face close to his and whispering “Keep doing that and you will have going off like you did with your fingers” She then locked her lips to his wrapping her arms around his neck.

As Kerrigor looked at Allison he though her skin went scarlet. Looking again he saw that the coloring was gone. Shrugging it off he grabbed her face and forced her face back to where he could see it. He noticed the tears and the blood from her lip. He leaned in close in that moment looking her in the eyes “Tell me what you want my dear”

“For you to stop” Allison turned her head pulling free of his grip when she did. Allison knee he wouldn’t stop but he would at least know that she didn’t like what he was doing and make is clear she was unhappy.

Alexander chuckled but continued to move against her while hegave other areas of her body his attention as well.

(was suppose to say scales not scarlet$

Briana smiled hearing him chuckle. She was glad she was making him happy it made her feel warm inside to know that she could please him. She then shivered and bit her lip as she felt herself tighten around his cock as her juices soaked it and started leaking out of her all while her back arched and pushed her breast closer to him “Oh wow that fee…fee…feels so good”

Hearing her words Kerrigor pulled out of her and pulled her closer to his chest nibbling g at her ear “Then I shall stop for now My pet but know this” He then gave her outer thigh a hard slap as his other hand squeezed one of her breast in a vice like grip.

“If you do not start to show at least a bit of gratefulness for not being made a maid you are going to wish I had not stopped” Smacking her thigh again still holding her tit he lower his voice to a growl.

“Do you understand m y……pet”

Alexander smiled as he watched her start to cum around him. Alexander stroked her body as she arched into him and felt his own release start to build. As the pressure built Alexander started to move faster his hands gripped her waist and one of her breasts.

Allison winced when he smacked her thigh and squeezed her breast as she was already sore and he was just making it worse. Allison listened to him but she said nothing as she tried to wiggle away from him so that she could go and shower and get the feel of him off of her skin. Allison wanted currently at the moment nothing to do with being grateful about having been selected to be his consort. Allison knew that the others would at least have a purpose in the castle while she was basically a glorified whore.

Kerrigor pulled her back to him as she tried to wiggle out of his grasp and the smacked her a third time this time harder than the first two times “I said do you understand girl” Smacking her thigh again he flipped the girl on her back before putting himself over her his hands on either side of her head his legs pining them closed. “You are wearing my patience girl now speak up and I mean speak up before I make you regret it!”

Briana’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt him move faster as he gripped her side and one of her breast. Moaning and groaning from her orgasm sh griped each of his wrist.” Oh god yes please that is amazing I..I…I feel so good I don’t want it to stop”

Alexander grinned at her words and kept moving to give her what she wanted

"how about you treat me like a person rather than property or better yet learn to respect my boundaries." Allison was pissed he either called her pet or girl and rarely used her name so since he wanted her to speak she would. Allison then launched into a lecture describing a tributes life from the time they are notified of their status. Allison had lost all of her friends growing up because of her status simply because the village elders didn't' wat her getting injured at all. Allison had been expected to sit down and shut up at all time

Kerrigor smiled as she finished and the leaning down cloes to her ear he spoke “But Allison my dear you are my property” He sat back up and looked at her.

“Yes you are a person but you do not have your freedom. And your boundaries for now my deer are small. You must earn the chance to have them respected that is how it has always been. But I will concede to let you have a bit more freedom if you promise me one thing do you wish to know what that one thing is Allison”

Seeing his grin Briana gasped loudly as he kept moving insid her causing her to moan loudly. He had already released inside her yet he still felt so big inside her. Holding his wrist tighter she looked up at him her face flushed and her red hair sticking to it from how hot she was. “Oh my you you…”Her eyes rolling to the back her head the red head girl gasped as she felt another wave of pleasure rolling over her body.

Alexander leaned down and kissed her claiming her mouth and screams as his own.

“I am guessing you either want me to tell you my secrets or your wanting me to let you do what ever you want with me” Allison growled the words out as she had no desire to make any promises with him at all.

“I want you to let me help you get you what you need to feed your thirst for blood. Allow me this one thing. In time I am sure the other things shall fall in place if you let them. But you must let them you must come to terms with how it is for you now. So its up to you let me help you or it will be as you may think it is you as nothing more than a glorified whore”

Briana’s screams turned to moans as he leaned in to kiss her. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him back.

Back
Top Bottom