Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girl HighSchool ((Open and Activer))

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
Monster Girl HighSchool
“This can’t possibly be right!!” YC screams to themselves as they arrive on the Campus of Gilmore Academy. Not only are you one of the few males you’re the only HUMAN! You’re parents got new higher paying positions resulting in moving and you starting at a new school. Your parents had always wanted to put you in private education and now they can finally afford to do so. Initially you’re excited to be going to a new school, a fresh start as your previous school year was nothing short of hell. It’s apparent though your parents didn’t research this place enough. It’s a school designed to create a bridge between the humans and the monsters. Sure YC has seen these monsters on the internet and news. Also heard about how horrible they are taking what they want an even advantage of unlucky humans who cross their paths but you never imagined encountering them in your lifetime. Now you’re sharing a class with them. This is going to be the most interesting school year yet.

You’ll play either as a human or a monster
2 characters per person would be nice but is not necessary

Here is the Character Thread

Here is the OOC Thread

Here is the IC Thread ((You must post in the OOC thread before joining the IC))

Last edited:
I had question: could I be a new teacher that's human? I like the teacher x student scernario lol

Heyo!

Is this still open for a human male to drop into? Would like to also have a feeling what kind of human would be most appreciated!

Heyo!

Is this still open for a human male to drop into? Would like to also have a feeling what kind of human would be most appreciated!
Hey!! You are welcome to join

Here is the NEW MonsterHigh RP

Well, time for a nice human to stumble into that heap of trouble xP

Thanks for the heads up, will have a character ready somewhere today!

Back
Top Bottom