Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girl HighSchool ((Open and Activer))

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
Monster Girl HighSchool
“This can’t possibly be right!!” YC screams to themselves as they arrive on the Campus of Gilmore Academy. Not only are you one of the few males you’re the only HUMAN! You’re parents got new higher paying positions resulting in moving and you starting at a new school. Your parents had always wanted to put you in private education and now they can finally afford to do so. Initially you’re excited to be going to a new school, a fresh start as your previous school year was nothing short of hell. It’s apparent though your parents didn’t research this place enough. It’s a school designed to create a bridge between the humans and the monsters. Sure YC has seen these monsters on the internet and news. Also heard about how horrible they are taking what they want an even advantage of unlucky humans who cross their paths but you never imagined encountering them in your lifetime. Now you’re sharing a class with them. This is going to be the most interesting school year yet.

You’ll play either as a human or a monster
2 characters per person would be nice but is not necessary

Here is the Character Thread

Here is the OOC Thread

Here is the IC Thread ((You must post in the OOC thread before joining the IC))

Last edited:
Sounds fun, mind if I interject an idea my character being siblings, one a creature and one a human (I am thinking step brothers perhaps.)

Or my character being a bodyguard or protector for a human?

I have a couple of ideas for character concepts. Ill probably be a monster. Male or female will depend on the ratio.

I did something out of character, and only checked freckled's kinks page after I signed up for an RP, instead of before, and saw she wasn't into impregnation. Which is cool. If any one else in the RP is interested in being a mama though, please let me know. Its my absolute second favorite kink.

I'll try to get my profile up as soon as I can. :)

I kinda want to play a shemale monster. Actual monster mind you, the kind that lives in the basement and avoids sunlight cause her skin is sensitive and stuff. Also top only. That ok?

Honestly, I was thinking more of a wallcrawler type of sleek monster. With a nice rack and huge dong. Maybe no eyes.

That Could be interesting.
[automerge]1598887095[/automerge]
how do you see her interacting with the rest of the school?

Kind of like that creepy janitor living in the basement. Shockingly nice when you get to know her. And very DTF ;)

@Matariel i have no problem. As long you provide an image or really good description go for it!
I intend to play the head master it will be a male and that will give you at least 1 established relationship if you’re not playing a student.

So yes guys! You’re welcome to play a staff character. Doesn’t have to be full time

I will write something up in a bit. Will we have different areas of the school divided up? Cause I feel like this one should come with her own "room"

Back
Top Bottom