Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon a Midsummer Night(butterfly0408/Chrono Trigger)

Oberon bit his lip as he was holding back on the lust for her. He wanted to get through the problems first and then continue on out of love. "Perhaps.. We have to remember that even a God and Goddess is not perfect. And that we will even do things we thought only humans would do. Like look at others, even if for different reasons then we think."

Titania's brow frowned. "I don't know how to do that. These are mortal emotions Oberon. Mortal problems. I can't understand mortal problems! I am just..." She sighed and rested her head upon his shoulder, "I wish I could get it right!"

Oberon wrapped his arms around her waist and held her. He softly rubbed her back and let off a soft sigh. "You can get it right. It's not something that you can control..just accept." He kissed the top of her head gently. "It's how they deal with it. Just accept the problems because they enjoy being around that person."

Oberon kissed her lips softly to help ease her mind and then shook his head. "Don't think on it now. But when you see something I do and before yelling or getting angered over it. Think about it for a second." He smiled a little. "Make sure it's not as big as it seems. Make sure it's not just jealousy. If it's something huge, then you can literally beat me." He sighed softly. "And i'll do the same for you."

Titania listened and took all he said to heart and to memory. But his kiss was igniting something in her beyond their troubles. A soft moan escaped her lips, "Oberon? Does this mean... do we have to curb our lusts to make things right?" God she hoped not, for her lust for him was as constant as a star.

Oberon closed his eyes and shook his head slowly. "I think we can keep the lustful moments." He took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. He could sense just how badly she wanted him and he wondered if she'd act upon it.

Titania bit her lip and hesitated. They had gone leaps and bounds today with one another. Would she ruin it all if she attempted to push him now? What if he didn't feel it like she did? Perhaps she just needed to test him. Licking her lips a moment before she leaned her head in, she started to nibble at his neck, not saying anything. Just, nibbling.

Oberon worried a bit when she took her time. He wondered if she was doubting her feelings or his. He then felt her nibbling and smiled softly, tilting his head to expose his neck for her.

His head tilting was a welcome sign for her and so she continued to nibble there, raising her hand up to hold the other side of his neck and gently stroke his skin with her fingertips. Her nips turned to kisses. The kisses to sucking at his skin. And soon she was licking him as well, moaning so very slightly.

He groaned softly at each change. His hands finally slipping up the front of her body until they had a hold of her breasts. He started to massage them gently, caressing every inch of them.

"I... I think the lust is taking over my king," she whispered into his ear before nipping at his ear and licking behind his ear, moaning. "I can't help myself baby. Tell me, can you?"

"Is that so, My Queen?" He kissed her neck and nibbled on her collar bone a bit. "I can't help myself either. Take what you want." He closed his eyes and groaned softly against her skin.

"That's good news," she whispered as she started to move then, gently pushing him to lay down upon the flowery bed as Titania moved to straddle him under her. Her hand resting upon his bare chest, rubbing his muscles slow and sensually, "For I think I need to make love to you very soon."

Oberon lay back as he was pushed gently to the ground and smiled as she straddled him. He ran his hands along her thighs and squeezed them a bit. "I hope very soon is immediatlely."

"Patience," she whispered in a lusty voice to him, nipping at his ear as she leaned in nice and close, "the mortals say it is a virtue. I want to make you nice and ready for me before I press myself down upon you. Mmmm, before I take you in and make us one." Her tongue slipped into his ear a moment before she whispered again, "Would you like that?"

Oberon groaned softly, nipping softly at her shoulder. He then stared into her eyes and nodded a bit. "Only if you're as ready as I am when you do so. I don't want to be done earlier than you, love." His hand caressed her cheek a bit and he kissed her lips softly.

Back
Top Bottom