Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Old Motel ( demy x DigitalSiren )

DigitalSiren

Some girls have always had a thing for the wolf...
Staff member
"Ah, yes.. How could I forget the option of death." Her own voice dripped with sarcasm, "It is tempting, I'll give you that" It wasn't. She'd worked too hard to fix herself.. It hadn't been easy, it was why she was in this shit hole and this current predicament.

Looking up at him, she frowned. She did have the hots for Arthur, he wasn't wrong. She was cracked, clearly.

A hiss left her as he caught her nose between two knuckles.. She cared not for his opinions on Arthur. Not like she could help her feelings.

Rubbing her nose, careful cornflower eyes watched him. Bree was damaged.. She wouldn't deny it.

She tried to sit up, not enjoying being pinned to his bed. if he'd let her, she would curl near the wall, legs tucked to one side.

"I think I understand the reason why." Had Martin been a friend and not a likely unstable vampire on some level, the vampire responsible for all of this, she might have flicked his nose, called him a dummy. Bree was brave, but she hoped she wasn't stupid. "You are responsible for me being Arthur's whatever I am.." The words softer, a frown on her lips a sigh leaving her.

"Are things normally this... exciting?"

OP
demy

demy

Super-Earth
"O really." Martin snapped back sharply. "None of the blames lies on you for nosing around or maybe gramps for being off his rocker enough to imprint on same little druggie like a fucking duckling." He punctuated with a sharp stabs into the mattress. There had been no effort to stop the young woman from sitting up.

The vampire bounced his knee seeming to fill up with energy.

"I need to kill or fuck something." Martin seemed to have switched to talking to himself, a low growl in his throat. His dark eyes flicked toward the door.

How far could he get before Arthur come knocking?

Would a tussle with the old man at least take the edge off?

If the interruption wasn't fucking guaranteed the vampire would have picked one and taken his time. A quickie wasn't going to do it either way. It had been a drop in the well the other night. What Marin was experiencing was not uncommon for fledging vampires but there were simply limited options for his inclinations.

"Hey chicky." He whistled softly like one might to a dog. "What I kept you instead of looney tunes." The vampire leaned forward tilting his mouth towards her ear. "I'd at least make sure you'd cum." He murmured revealing her little session with Arthur had not gone unnoticed by the other vampires'.

DigitalSiren

Some girls have always had a thing for the wolf...
Staff member
There should have been fear, or a least enough to stop her from snorting softly and saying "I wasn't nosing around. I was going for a walk. You decided to have your snuff film meal out in the open," again, she wanted to call him a dummy, but almost affectionately. She was broken. "As to Arthur.. I don't understand it. I didn't then and I don't now. I am however.. thankful. Even if I don't get the why, in regards to why I am still alive."

Blinking she edged away from him, just a little. She wasn't ready to provide him with either. The growl and the flick of his eyes towards the door.

The whistle made her eyes narrow, the implication of the sound not lost on her. She bit back her own growl. Fucking vampires... She wasn't a damned pet.

Martin leaned into her, his mouth closer to her ear. She didn't think it would fly.. At the very least Bunny would need to okay it. A line from a movie popping into her mind. She bit back a giggle. What is it with this chick, she have beer flavored nipples?

The next words from her made her blush and she shook her head. "I like Arthur. Whatever the reason.. cracked or not. I am not a slut and you have done very little to make me want to let you touch me.."

It wasn't that Martin wasn't cute.. but he was the reason she was here. If her choice was death or fucking him though... Could she do it?

OP
demy

demy

Super-Earth
Martin snorted.

"Snuff film." The comparison tickled him a little. It had been fucking a good time. Bunny never let them kill anyone (bossy little bitch) only anything. It was difficult to constantly be biting down the urge when every instinct screamed for the rush of blood and a slowing heartbeat.

It was an addiction.

The vampires were really no better than the little druggie girl. Martin knew it. The others seems to know it to other than the one with a stick up her ass.

Bree was lucky Martin had gotten a good fix. It was how the unstable male was able to have such a "pleasant" conversation. A itch was a little easier to resist.

"Too bad." He mused, pulling away slightly.

There was a flash of teeth and Martin playfully snapped at the girl.

"and what exactly has the kook did to get you so interested? Bunny sent him to kill you and if Arthur would have normally done it. You are not the first mess that had needed to get cleaned up."

Martin cocked his head.

"Should I act a little more crazy," He moved pressing her down into the bed, hand flat on her collarbone. The pressure brusing. ",Is that what you like?" Martin snickered. "Or maybe if the old man joined in that would get your pussy wet enough?"

Top Bottom