Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Cosplay Convention Connection

Kynim

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! Welcome to my latest thread. Make yourself at home, and feel free to ignore the awful alliteration in the title!
This thread will probably be a little more barebones than my usual ones, but hopefully that doesn't put anybody off! I'm as passionate about this as I am my other threads, but it's been a long week and this is something I'm super craving right now. Maybe I'll come back and tidy it up in future. ^^;

So this idea is perhaps a little out there, but it's something that's been on my mind for a while now and it's slowly been growing more and more appealing. Basically, I'd really love to play out some sort of RP involving two characters in cosplay meeting up at a convention of some sort, hitting it off, and as you'd expect from an RP on this site, eventually end up in the midst of some wild, passionate lovemaking~! Of course how our characters meet and how that devolves into sex is entirely up for discussion. Maybe they could just bump into each other and happen to be cosplaying characters from the same fandom, and decide to hang out since they're both at the con alone. Maybe they get roped into a photoshoot together. Maybe they met online and arranged this as a first meetup. The possibilities are endless, and I'm open to any and all ideas!

Now, that's just a basic premise that I have. Any further details, or even any drastic changes you might want to suggest, are more than welcome to be discussed in PMs! This whole thing could range anywhere from cute, adorable fluffy romance to something darker and more non-con, and while I am more leaning towards the former right now, I'm not opposed to the latter!

As for what the characters would be cosplaying as, that's a very good question! For the most part, I'd really like to have characters cosplaying as characters from any of the fandoms in my other thread right here! Specifically RWBY is appealing to me the most right now (and if you wanted to cosplay a Weiss for me I would love you forever), but I'm open to any other characters from any of the other fandoms listed there, especially League of Legends, which I'm also really craving recently, so hit me up with your suggestions and we can take it from there!

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of stuff I should mention since I'm writing this in a hurry before having to pop out, but one thing I haven't forgotten is my f-list~. Now I should clarify that everything on there is very much a guideline. Almost nothing on there has to be included, and even when it comes to things on my 'no' list, I might be open to being convinced to try it, so if it's something you happen to be really craving just let me know! One thing that really does have to be included however, is the clothed sex kink, and everything related to it. Gimme juicy descriptions of what characters are wearing, how their clothes are hugging their body, fabric tickling over their skin as they move. Tell me about those wonderful thigh highs clinging to their delicious thighs, and don't be afraid to flash just a peek of whatever might be beneath that short skirt~! For reals though, while clothed sex and clothing play is the biggest turn on for me, I also love love love ecchi sorta stuff. Upskirts, panty shots, accidental rubbing and groping, all that stuff that keeps the sexual tension high even in mundane situations is my lifeblood and I do so adore it in my RPs~.

Oh! And one last thing I'd like to add - my only limit when it comes to pairings is that I'd like to play opposite a female character. I'm more than happy to play either male, female, futa or NB characters.

Anyway, if this sorta idea tickles your fancy, then please send me a PM and lets get to dressing our characters up!

Back
Top Bottom