Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mirkwater Women's Correctional Facility (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsBloom

Moonchild
This is where we suggest and discuss story lines and general content regarding the roleplay. All and any suggestions are welcomed and remember dear collaborators to be constructive with your criticism and keep the drama elsewhere.

Main Rp thread: Mirkwater WCF.

Last edited:
A tag is good and it can be for more than one person if there is room for it. Like when Dr Montand simply asked who wanted to go next and mentioned the other three new inmates, Karin, Molly and Kelly. Either one of us could have gone straight from that.

Exactly. Then maybe there won't be any confusion on who we're waiting for.
Honestly I already have a post worked up for when Kelly is addressed. I can tweak it for the other doc or whatever though. No problem.

I put up a post where Dr Xavier tells Molly and Karin off and offer Kelly to share. I also put a tag at the end of it saying that the next post is Kelly's.

As you may have noticed in the last few posts from me and AndNich we are experimenting with a way of letting players know who is expected to post next. Of course any player can post their character's reactions to any post but leave the next main post to the suggested character.

This also includes NPC, if you want a specific NPC to respond to your character put that NPC's name either in a Tag at the start of the post or at the bottom in bold text like I and AndNich have done with our latest posts.

Also feel free to share you opinions on this. Nothing is set in stone we are just trying to make it easier to know which player and which character is supposed to make the next main post.

Just a bit of information regarding posts where one character interacts with another one on one (as the case is right now between Erica and Margaret). This of course does not mean that all other players have to wait until the conversation is over before they post. If they, like arrika's character is doing, interact with an Npc I will respond as that NPC and this I think is where tags might be quite helpful so please even if you address an NPC use a tag to specify which character you are interacting with. This of course goes for two players' characters interacting as well, except in that case I will of course only respond if they interact with Molly.

Feel free to ask me to clarify if anything is unclear.

I don't know what the hold up is with posting, but if you guys are waiting for a post about my character, don't. She's not interacting with anyone. So a post from me would be nothing but what she does. So it's not needed. On that note, go ahead and post if you guys want to. I don't want to be the hold up.

I don't really know what it is either to be honest. I'm expecting posts from just about anyone except for Kelly at the moment.

I had never heard of larceny. And as wiki tells me, in Europe it doesn't exist anymore as a crime.

Also, given where I'm from, I always find it funny that people bring up 'substances'. No doubt they came via here.

Welcoming aboard PC-98 in the role of Jennifer "Jenny" Martin.

Looking forward to your first post. Feel free to make it some form of introduction of Jenny. Also looking forward to your male staff character's first appearance.

I'm going to make my introduction as Jenny in just a little bit. Would've done it earlier but was out of the house all day for the most part. Thinking Jenny will probably begin the RP interacting with Karin and Molly, having spent most of her time in C49 just keeping to herself and the loneliness and boredom is just now getting to her.

Ok. Well that means they failed their purpose because the purpose was the opposite.

Does anyone else feel the same way about using tags, for my own part I can do without them.

Yea. I think so.
I've been waiting for a few players to catch up before going forward. I don't want any individual storylines straggling behind the timeline, at least not too far behind.

arrika needs to respond to Margaret but with Letrixia's post in we can at least go on with what's going on in C48.

After a few incidents now with players not finding posts they are meant to respond to, and with the tag system not working for everyone I now wonder if it was any problem for either of you when I put the name of the character I expected to respond at the bottom on the post in bold text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom