Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mirkwater Women's Correctional Facility (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsBloom

Moonchild
This is where we suggest and discuss story lines and general content regarding the roleplay. All and any suggestions are welcomed and remember dear collaborators to be constructive with your criticism and keep the drama elsewhere.

Main Rp thread: Mirkwater WCF.

Last edited:
It seems I'm, so far, the only male here, and the therapist at that. Is any of you interested in the story line I have offered or not. If, apart from MsBloom perhaps, all others are more looking into an all female group, I will retract from the play.

Goodness, if anyone Is a prime referral to a therapist, it’s MC. I don’t think a male psychologist is out of play here. If anything, with his “special” interests he would be a perfect character for this role play.

We're live ladies and gent!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve the narrative posts such as for instance including links to the characters mentioned or dividing them into separate story lines in a specific way

I think the group therapy I have planned to be our take off point, once at least one other player has made their introduction, will be a good place for Erica to register her court order with the Therapist.

To make it easier for the players to find their characters in my narratives I have decided that from now on I will put the player characters names in bold text.

Well ... They do but are a lot more rare than popular culture would have us believe. I'm planning a few more inmate NPC that will be there for fraud or embezzlement, drug trafficking. Although arrika does have a point in that someone convicted of the crimes Erica has been convicted of would run a greater risk of betting both stabbed, gang raped and beaten in general population. Perhaps not to the point she is taking it though.

*catches Letrixia and tickles her.*
Well hello there. Have a seat and feel free to share any thoughts, ideas or questions you may have about the roleplay.

of course woman can rape that is silly
Rape is forcing sexual intercourse basically
so yeah woman ran rape lol

*Tickles Bloom back*

Yup and Letrixia might not yet be up, or at work, but I was thinking I'd let either of them go first before having Molly share.

The way things are at the moment we are waiting for AndNich to do a share with the character Kelly Andrews. I'm not sure how long we should wait for that post before we move on. Perhaps it is like it was with Letrixia initially and maybe AndNich isn't aware we are waiting for Kelly's post.

No I wasn't aware. I thought the doctor would respond, and then I would post. If you guys want me to post before he does, I can, but it will just be her reactions to what she's hearing. I don't think she would share until she knew the doc was finished with his current inimate.

I've had indications that the doctor is waiting for you to post AndNich but you ar absolutely right. I think it is the doctor we are waiting for not Kelly. Or I could have Dr Xavier to intervene in some way that opens for Kelly to do her share.

And due to this confusion I feel perhaps we should have some kind of system in place to let each other know if we are waiting for someone in particular to post before we add our own posts. Any ideas?

I'm okay with going forward any way that works.

What about tags placed before the post. That way we know who is intended to reply next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom