Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Camping Trip (NSFW)

Pairing: Amber
Tagged: Simon
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Amber gave Mr. Andrews a bit of a pouty face as he seemed to pass on her 'too much clothes' game though as she felt his thighs squeeze closer to her she felt a bit more optimistic. She bounced excitedly as he chose 'truth or dare' and set up on his elbows, it seemed a safe bet he wasn't going to go out and confront his daughter and blow the whole thing up. "Sure you can start. I get to choose then and I think I'll choose....dare." Truth might be a bit dangerous at this stage of things so it really wasn't much of a decision but she liked to play along. Of course a dare for a girl half his age that just deep throated his cock might be about anything. Fortunately Amber wasn't to shy about much of anything, especially sex. "What do you dare me to do Mr. Andrews?" She asked as she leaned forward towards him, her heavy tits practically brushing his chest as her hands landed near his elbows on the air mattress.

Pairing: Simon
Tagged: Amber
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Simon swallowed hard as she leaned over him, breasts brushing against him. "Breasts." He says. "Uh, I mean. I dare you to take your top off." He quickly corrects, her sudden move having put her breasts in the forefront of his thoughts and desires. His hands clutched at the material of the sleeping back he was still laying on, nervous with excitement. In his younger days, he might have been hard again already but at the moment his cock was taking a needed rest. He got the impression it might be hard for much of the remainder of the night.

Of course, the dare wasn't that much of a 'challenge' given how things had been going so far tonight, but wasn't that sort of the point? He'd never been so forward with some one on a 'first time with them' basis.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

She smiled at his slip of the tongue, amused by his nervousness. Even at more than twice her age, she was clearly much more comfortable with her sexuality than a man that had fathered a child. "You want to see my titties Mr. Andrews?" She asked with a mock surprised tone as if her modesty had somehow been offended. She might have also said it just a bit louder than might be purely necessary to talk to just him. But after Elise's outburst and her almost certain knowledge that her own daddy would soon be drilling Candice if he wasn't already, she decided it would be fun.

She leaned back, kneeling upright now. She placed her hands on her knees then slowly caressed herself towards her hips, up her taut belly. She then cupped her full breasts through her top, bouncing them slightly as if to show off their heft. She slipped her fingers into the lower hem of her top, sliding them back and forth before gripping the material and slowly pulling upwards. At first the clingy material of her top stretched her boobs upwards until their weight began to overcome and more of her tit flesh began to be revealed. The huge orbs finally hit a critical mass and both heavy globes seemed to bounce into view before his eyes. She then pulled it off over her head and tossed it at Mr. Andrews so it briefly covered his face. "Like this?" She said a little more quietly as she cupped and squeezed her brown sugar colored boobs.

Pairing: Elise
Tagged: Richard
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Elise’s lips part as Richard pushes his way deep inside, ‘punishing’ her for being such a ‘bad girl’. Clutching and squeezing, her body divinely impaled upon him, Elise gasps out a response to Richard, “Oh yes, oh god yes. Fuck me, Mr Nailor, fuck your naughtly little slut!”

Wow, it’s so tight, and so taboo! Her breath is already quickening, and they’ve really just started on the second round. As Richard’s speed increases, so do the frequency of the moans of pleasure wrung out of Elise’s naughty girl throat. “Yes, yes, fuck me, Mr Nailor! God yes!” Her right hand moves back, bracing against his hip, while her left scrabbles for purchase against the air mattress.

Her mind feels like it is positively melting as Richard keeps working on her senses, fucking her stupid. Her body presses back against his as every thrust produces a reaction now, moans and grunts forced into the air to float in a breathy soprano across the campsite once more. “Ngh ahhh nggghn! Ffuuuck! Ohhhh Rrnngh!”

Unable to stop the cries of pleasure spilling forth, her cheeks burning with both need and shame, Elise wonders what Daddy will think of her. She’s gonna be grounded for a year! But it’s so … so worth it!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Simon's cock stirred back to life as she teased him in removing her top. It didn't help that he could hear his own daughter moaning out her own pleasure as apparently Mr. Andrews fucked her in their tent. His limp cock soon hardened to its full size. He wondered if Amber's moans would join those of his own daughter. And now he was wishing he could see in the darkness. He could tell her orbs were large and bouncy, but he would have loved to have seen them in the daylight.

"Wow..." He murmurs, resisting the urge to reach up and grab a hold of them. They were playing a game now, and he had to behave. "I...uh...I guess its your turn to ask me and I'll go with...uh, Dare." He responds, still laying down and looking up at the black goddess.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Amber could see well enough to recognize Mr. Andrews' second wind growing just in front of her. She smiled with pleasure at the though of a nice hard cock for her to play with tonight. As he picked a dare she quickly thought to just have him remove her bottoms. At the last moment though, hearing Elise starting up again she thought to be a bit more selfish. "Well Mr. Andrews, I dare you to lick my pussy." She said feeling very clever as he would likely need to take her bottoms off anyway to complete the dare. She laid back a bit, propping herself up with her hands on the air mattress. She unfolded her legs from her previous kneeling position, keeping her legs close together so he could pull her boy shorts down easily. He was so conventional, she wondered if he had ever gone down on a girl. "What do you say?" She asked again, impatiently as her pussy was aching for some attention. She laid down fully, bending her legs slightly and getting ready to raise her hips if he decided to accept the dare.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Simon hadn't tasted a pussy in years. Ambers dare was too good to pass up on. He sat upright and then turned to face her, pushing her back to lay down. He wasted little time in grabbing her boy shorts, pulling them down before tossing them into a corner of the tent. He was tempted to mount her, right then, to force himself on her young body. But he restrained himself. He took her legs and spread them wide - as wide as he could - as he knelt between her legs.

He bent forward and went straight for it, pressing his mouth over her hot pussy. He moaned as he tasted her juices for the first time, sliding his hands up her body to grope her breasts for the first time. Her large orbs filled his hands pleasantly and he squeezed them. He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples as his tongue slid up and down along her pussy. A man of experience, he plunged his tongue into her opening before starting to focus its attentions on her clit.

Pairing: Elise
Tagged: Richard
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Richard rammed his cock into the teens tight pussy as she moaned her pleasure to the world. He slid his hand up and slid a finger into her mouth, for her to suck on, as his hips pumped his cock into her. "Oh yeah, take that cock you little slut." He hisses back, her pussy squeezing tight around him. But the position - on their sides - was awkward and not ideal. So he leaned into her, pushing her over onto her stomach.

He quickly laid on top of her, thrusting directly down into her now. He braced his weight with his arms and kissed the side of her neck. He could feel her tight ass pressing against his pelvis with every thrust, but it gave him more control and power. "You like that? You like the way my cock feels in you?" He hisses. "You want to be my slut? MY cumdump for the night?" He continues, nipping her shoulder with his teeth, the sound of flesh slamming into flesh adding to their noises.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Amber had expected a certain amount of hesitancy from the older man, but it was her turn to be surprised tonight. He literally pushed her back, making her wonder for a moment if he was going to fuck her right then. Not that she would have complained, she hoped they would get there eventually and there was no time like the present. He wasted no time removing her boy shorts and tossing them aside. Her pussy tingling in anticipation of his tongue.

She was quite limber and in spreading her legs, Mr. Andrews ran out of tent before she ran out of flexibility. She was more than wide enough though for him to do what he set out to do. As his lips covered hers she moaned. Not nearly loud enough to be heard over Elise but enough to help cover the sound of his daughter's passion as he began to tongue her. She welcomed his hands on her tits, covering them with hers as he squeezed them.

The feel of his tongue lapping at her soft wet nether lips and his fingers on her dark nipples had certainly shifted the momentum towards Elise's dad. Her back arched with pleasure as her long legs came around his shoulders as if she were going to draw him up into her. "That's it Mr. Andrews, get a good taste." She said, encouraging him to use that strong tongue of his. She felt him stretch her opening, it felt so good, like a promise of things to come. But when he started on her clit she whimpered. He had found her kryptonite and she was nearly helpless with pleasure as he pleasured her.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Simon lapped at her pussy eagerly. He'd never been so turned on by doing so in his life. It hadn't been since he was her age that he had tasted a pussy so young. He slid a hand from her perk breasts to slip a finger into her, starting to pump it back and forth as he licked her clit. His cock was rock hard and ready for more. He moaned against her taste, sucking on the hood of her clit. It was all too much for him though. He needed more.

He slid his hands to her legs, testing her flexibility again. He started to kiss his way up over her stomach and to her breasts, nuzzling against her orbs as he brought her legs upwards. He scooted forward on his knees and sat up right until her knees where near her shoulders and his cock slid against her pussy. The length of his shaft rubbed against her slit. "I dare you..." He murmurs down at her. "...to guide me in...." He moans softly at the feeling of his cock rubbing against her folds,
ready for the next step.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mr. Andrew's eager tongue lashing was driving the young biracial girl wild. She ground her hips against his face, she could see the slight glistening of her wetness on his lips as she looked down over her taut belly and gyrating hips. Even with the small warning she got from his hand leaving her tit she was still caught by surprise when his finger entered her. "Eeekkkk" she gave a small yelp as her pussy swallowed as much of his finger as he cared to give her. She was well lubricated, the situation creating such stimulus in her young body that it had prepared itself well for his invasion.

"Ooohhh..mmmm." She moaned with a hint of disappointment as his mouth left her sex and began to kiss upwards. She was encouraged though when his mouth met her breasts and he pressed her legs in a way that suggested he was ready to claim her. She rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy right back against his cock as he slid it over her. Her hand was down and on his cock even as he said the word dare. He had barely finished the rest and she had his cock head at her eager opening. "Fuck me Mr. Andrews, fuck me hard." She almost pleaded with him as she looked up into the darkness, the faint outline of his white frame poised over her young black body.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Her hand was on his cock before he had even finished giving her his dare. He felt her guide him to her pussy, her heat and arousal against him as she positioned his cock head at her entrance. He wasted no time thrusting forward, sliding his cock into her pussy as he lay on top of her. He moaned with pleasure as he felt her walls engulf him, sinking his cock into a pussy for the first time in years.

He thrust until he was buried fully in her, pausing for a moment to enjoy the feeling, before he started to thrust once more. "I'm in you, I'm fucking in you." He moans into her ear as he lays fully on top of her, her breasts pressed against his chest as he rested his head to the side of hers. His hips moved back and forth, sliding his length into her. He picked up the pace, jamming half his length back and forth, a soft smacking sound from their bodies coming together with each thrust.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Amber was no virgin and enjoyed sex as much as the next girl, but she was was most impressed with how his fat cock stretched her young pussy. "Oh fuck that feels good Mr. Andrews." She moaned in a low breathless voice as she felt him fill her. Her hot, wet sex was eager for his cock and she spread her legs wide for him. She wasn't nearly as loud as Elise but her friend's dad would clearly hear her moans of pleasure as he began thrusting his cock deeper into her. As she felt his still heavy balls rest against her ass she straightened her legs enough to wrap them around him and use her heels to coax him to fuck her harder. Like a cowgirl coaxing a horse from a trot to a run, she encouraged the older man to unleash himself into and upon her willing young body.

"God you got a big cock." She moaned back as he exclaimed how he was in her. She smiled at his excitement, it was quite charming and a big part of the reason the girl's wanted to get the dad's alone to enjoy themselves.

[I think we either need to restart this one with different people or call this one dead - they never responded to the OOC post I bumped them in.]

Back
Top Bottom