Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Camping Trip (NSFW)

QuillAndInk

For Pen and Paper!
The Camping Trip
1200px-Waldo_Lake.jpg

The Single Dads club was on its first official outing.

A small group of Single Dads and their Daughters had taken to the trail head earlier in the day, going on a group camping trip. It was Friday, and they'd be spending the weekend camping in the Wilderness - a way to unwind and get away from their daily lives. The scenery was beautiful, of course, and their campsite was located next to a pristine mountain lake. They'd be able to go swimming in its cold waters and filter the water directly to refill their waterbottles. It would serve as their base camp, while on Saturday they could go off hiking where ever they wanted. They would hike back out on Sunday, two nights in the Wilderness.

Of course, there was a bit of tension in the air as they set up camp. While the fathers were beginning to relax and crack open the first beers, the daughters were up to something - something the fathers were not aware of. As the tents went up, a suggestion was made - for the daughters to swap tents, so they wouldn't have to sleep next to their own fathers. This was met with mixed results but it was soon agreed upon - the girls would pick their tent buddies.

A fire was soon roaring once the tents were setup, each one spaced out to form a tirangle between them, the fire in the middle, affording each tent a level of privacy though any sort of loud noises would be heard by all. A meal of baked potatoes and steak was cooked on the fire and as the night deepened, the air began to grow colder. It was decided it was best to go to bed - the hike had been tiring and there was still a lot to do in the morning.

The Fathers all got in their tents, getting ready for whichever girl chose their tent.

I rolled dice randomly to figure out first night pairings. Each tent corresponds to the Father as listed in character sheet!

Tent 1 - Father 1 + Daughter 2 (Richard + Elise)
Tent 2 - Father 2 + Daughter 3 (Simon + Amber)
Tent 3 - Father 3 + Daughter 1 (Jabari + Candice)

Questions?

Character Profiles

Last edited:
Pairing: Richard
Tagged: Open, Elise
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Richard inhaled deeply. The fresh mountain air smelled wonderful. He was glad the group had accepted his proposal - to go camping - as he loved getting outside, away from the busy city life and the stresses that came with it. He just never had the opportunity these days to do so, and he wasn't even sure his daughter would even enjoy going on such a trip. But things had worked out so far and he had kept busy, taking on the leadership role of the group, getting the campsite set up, marking off an area in a clump of nearby trees where they'd go to use the toilet (tread carefully!) while also securing their good supplies high in a tree so no bears or critters could get to it.

He had used an old technique for the potatoes, cooking them before hand, burying them in the coals while wrapped in tinfoil as he cooked several steaks on a rack he setup over the fire. The food was piping hot and full of nutrients once he added cheese, scallops, and flavoring to the steaks. It was a good meal and he finished off another cold beer. But the hike had been long and for some one used to sitting at a desk all day, it was more tiring than it should have been.

He walked down to the waters edge and took off his shirt, using handfuls of water to cool and wash his body and face without getting too wet. He let himself air dry in the cold, night air as he returned to the fire, stoking it a little to make sure it wouldn't spill out of the firepit he had built for it while he let it burn out overnight. After a long while, he headed into the tent he'd be sharing - he wasn't sure with whom but didn't mind at all. With the way the girls had been secreting away leading up to the trip, and the way they had acted recently, Richard was pretty sure the sleeping arrangements were going to be quite...interesting.

He pulled his hiking boots off, leaving them outside on the grass inside the flap of the tent, before he stripped down to his boxers. He laid on top of his sleeping bag, waiting to see which girl would join him.

Pairing: Simon
Tagged: Interacting with...open?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Simon...Simon was regretting his decision in agreeing to the camping trip. He had thought they meant 'Car Camping'....not hiking deep into the woods, carrying all your gear, sleeping in a tent! He felt so unprepared and was glad every time they took a break, setting his pack down, rubbing his sore shoulders. He seemed to be the only one struggling with the physical effort, but he wasn't a particularly big guy. He was quite the opposite, really - slim and slender, he did work out but was apparently not as fit as he thought he was!

It took him a full 10 minutes to get up once they reached the campsite. He had flopped down on the grassy knoll and just laid there, resting against his pack, drinking from his canteen, recovering from the exertion. He had fumbled with the poles of his tent, needing some additional help to make it all come together, and he had been half tempted to crawl right into the tent and call it a night right then, but didn't want to embarrass his daughter.

The cold bears and filling meal rejuvenated him, picking him up as he replenished his energy stores, but he was more than eager to get some shut eye as the cold night descended around them. He didn't think much of the proposition to switch up who shared a tent - he was close to his daughter, yes, but they had never shared a bed which essentially was going to happen with the tent situation.

He removed his dirty clothes and boots, pulling on a clean t-shirt to sleep in, before he crawled into his tent. His air mattress was extra thick and he let out a soft sigh as its padded comfort embraced his body. Of course, tents were not insulated, so he quickly got into his sleeping bag as he waited to see who would join him.

Pairing: Amber
Tagged: Simon
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Amber didn't have much camping experience but she was physically fit enough to be able to keep up with the fathers easily enough, especially as she kept an eye on Mr. Andrews. For the youngest of the father's he wasn't fairing real well on the hiking portion but she hoped he might find his second wind in the tent that night. She adored Elise, so of course she figured her dad couldn't be all bad. He was certainly cute enough, in a sort of college professor sort of way. "Come on Mr. Andrews, you can make it" She bent down to massage his calf muscles on one of their breaks, giving him a good view of her cleavage which jiggled as she vigorously rubbed his leg. She was a sports medicine major so she really knew how to give a proper massage, though this was merely a taste.

She was more than happy to let the dads set up camp as she and the other girls went to the lake to clean up and have a little fun. She was very excited for this new activity for the single dad's group and hoped it would work out the way they had planned. Amber had grown a little tired of boys her age, some of them making certain assumptions about her based on her looks. She felt this would be someplace where she could just be herself and have fun. She was a little nervous the dads would freak out at what they had in mind, but it was worth the risk. Amber loved the idea of seducing an older man and the fact that it was one of her best friend's dad made it all the more interesting.

As bedtime drew near she hugged each of her girl friends from the group and wished them luck. She then went off to find Mr. Andrews. She had set aside some lacy boy shorts and a matching top that she hoped would impress the other dads. She approached the tent quietly then whispered "Mr. Andrews, it's me Amber." Just before he would hear the zipper noise of the tent door and feel her weight on the air mattress. "Hi there!" She said with a big smile, pearly white teeth gleaming in the small light of the campsite. "Are you ready for the full treatment massage?" She asked, biting her tongue before she blurted out anything about a 'happy ending'.

Tagged: Amber
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Simon nearly startled when he heard Ambers voice outside the tent. Her calf rub earlier in the day had been quite pleasant - both in the touch and way it worked out the knot in his calf, and also for the view of her impressive breasts. Simon had never considered being attracted to a colored girl before - he had only ever dated and been with white girls - but found Amber to be quite attractive and cute, despite the age gap.

He caught a glimpse of her outfit when she opened the tent and moved in, the firelight revealing a lacy outfit. It was probably good, for Simon, that the tent was quite dark with the shadows of the firelight playing on the tent wall. He blinked up at her, her face a darker shadow then the light around her and took a moment to collect himself.

"I, uh, yeah...I, uh, would love a massage. How...how do you want me?" He asks, stammering a little bit about the prospect of having her touch him. He slid his arms out of the warmth of the sleeping bag he was in, unzipping it down the side so he could pull it wide open.

Pairing: Candice
Tagged: Open, Jabari

Candice had been almost bouncing on her toes all evening. If everything went well, her dad would finally be getting something he really, really needed. She just had to hope Elise was up to the task.

And Candice would get to bag Amber’s dad in the process. She’d bet he was a total beast in the sack.

Down at the lake with the girls, she makes sure everyone’s got their assignments and has their game faces on. And by everyone, she basically means Elise. Amber’s been pretty pumped for their plans anyhow.

Returning to the campfire, she grabs one of the beers – hey, she was 21! – and sets up with her food. Dad was always good with cooking. Well, when he wasn’t frazzled and super-busy.
Once dinner is over, she fetches her satchel and goes off to prepare, wandering off down one of the paths for a bit before finding some nice thick bushes. There was a surprise to prepare for Mr. Waller and she definitely didn’t want him finding out about it prematurely. Candice takes a couple of minutes to enjoy her work, but is careful not to enjoy it too much.

Right, that should be about enough. Next, she gets out her outfit for the evening. Well, sorta - with any luck she wouldn't have it on long. But for the time being Candice slips it on. Denim boyshorts that don't quite completely cover her butt match with a cherry canary tank.
The effect is definitely flirty, but not slutty. That's what the surprise was for. Time to check in on the tent.

Moving into the campsite, she looks to see if Jabari is in the tent already.

Pairing: Elise
Tagged: Open, Richard

Hanging out with the Single Dads and Daughters group had done a lot for Elise’s shy, reticent nature. She would actually talk to people now, and occasionally even start a conversation on her own. Well, with Amber and Candice, at least. But that was a start.

She had been fine for the day. Indeed, she’d been giggling with the girls on a couple of instances.

However, around the fire tonight she seemed to be having a bit of a re-lapse. Nibbling at her steak nervously, giving creepy bright smiles whenever any of the fathers said anything to her, she breathes out carefully, working up her nerve.

Elise can’t believe she is doing this! It’s so naughty. But that was the allure, wasn’t it? Besides, Amber promised to give Daddy a massage he wouldn’t forget. She had seen him struggle with the hike, he could definitely use some stress relief. She had to do this, for his sake.

Mr. Nailor was actually pretty handsome, really. And it was just a little teasing, right? OK, some serious teasing. It’s not like Mr. Nailor would follow up on it or anything. And Elise could not *believe* what Candice was planning to do to Amber’s dad. Compared to that, her own efforts would be downright tame. At first, she had been worried the most likely outcome was Mr. Nailor hauling her out of the tent and Daddy grounding her. But knowing what the others are up to made that unlikely. Not unless they all got grounded, anyway. Heart thudding so heavily, Elise is surprised no one else can hear it, she polishes off her meal. It was really quite good for camp food, though her distraction had prevented her from really enjoying it.

But she had promised the girls, and if any of them chickened out, the whole thing would be off. Elise couldn’t let them down like that. Candice was so excited about the whole thing, and Amber seemed pretty enthusiastic too.

Mr. Nailor was heading off down to the lake. She needed to get ready. Retrieving the bag from the tent, she offers Daddy a quick peck on the cheek. “Just needed to get something to show to Amber. Don’t worry, I’ll hit the tent right after. Be good, Daddy!”

Slipping away, Elise puts on her war paint. Or at least, her war skirt. A little tartan thing that doesn’t even get a sixth of the way down her smooth thighs.
It positively screamed ‘slutty schoolgirl’. Pulling a tight tank top on, she puts her camping clothes back in the bag and checks over her outfit to make sure it’s on right.

But of course, what made the plan really naughty was not what Elise was wearing, as much as what she wasn’t. A thrill of nerves tease down her back at the thought.

She gives Mr. Nailor time to get back to the tent. Spotting his boots out front, she slips off her own shoes and quietly lays them down by his. One more deep breath, then she pulls up the flap of the tent and sticks her head in, smiling brightly.

“Heya, Mr. Nailor! How’s it going?”

Tagged: Elise
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When the tent opened and he saw Elise, Richard couldn't help but smile - especially as she stepped into the tent in an outfit that clearly wasn't meant for hiking. It had to be chilly as well, given the cool night air, but it only confirmed his suspicions about what the girls had planned. He didn't quite now he felt, knowing his own daughter would soon be spreading her legs for one of his friends but at the same time, the prospect of fucking some one so young and lithe as Elise...well, he found it arousing.

The light from the fire played tricks on the tent wall and as much as he would have loved to see Elise naked in broad daylight, he knew that could happen in the morning. For now, in the safety of the darkness, where shapes were just darker shadows, he'd be happy to rely on touch. He patted the spot next to him. "Why don't you come lay down, Elise. Its getting chilly...so I thought maybe you wouldn't mind cuddling up for some body warmth?" He suggests, feeling warmth stir his loins.

Once she laid down beside him, he rolled onto his side to spoon against her. He pressed his chest to her back, his groin to her ass. "Mhm, your hair smells good." He murmurs, caressing her arm with his hand before moving it down to her hip. "And I bet this skirt has gotten you in trouble countless times." He whispers into her ear, hand sliding over the curve of her ass until his fingers brushed against her bare skin at the hem of her skirt.

Tagged: Richard
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“Oh, that sounds like a good idea, Mr. Nailor.” Elise crawls over to the proper spot, and lays herself next to him, hoping her tension doesn’t show as his fingers tease down her arm.

“The skirt? No, Mr. Nailor, it’s the not-wearing-underwear that causes the trouble.” Elise titters. OMG, she cannot believe she just said that! And what’s more, Mr. Nailor is actually playing along!

And he is warm, too. Elise presses back into him, wriggling her butt a little to tease him. She could feel the danger hanging over the situation, her friend’s father seeming predatory. Her heart pumps a little faster as her situation heats up in more ways than one. Wow, this was one hell of a thrill!

“I hope you won’t call the uniform inspectors, Mr. Nailor. I’ll be good in the future, I promise!” Bringing one knuckle of her left hand up to her lips, Elise gnaws on it in fake worry. "You can let me slide just this once, right? My daddy will kill me if he knew!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Richard knew they were crossing a line now - one that there was no coming back from. But it was exciting, being this close to some one so feminine and, well, he guessed she wanted to fuck him. He wasn't about to say no - not when this was all about rest and relaxation. And if getting his rocks off by fucking his friends daughter wasn't relaxation, he didn't know what was!

"Oh?" He responds, feeling his cock starting to stir at her admission of no panties underneath her skirt. His hand grabbed the hem of that little skirt and lifted upwards, over her hip, exposing her lower half in the darkness. His hand caressed the soft, smooth skin of her ass then slide over her crack. His fingers brushed down it, rubbing over her puckered rear passage before making contact with her bare pussy. With his palm on the curve of her ass and thigh, he let his fingertips rub over the smooth folds of her pussy.

"Oh my...you really are a bad girl aren't you?" He murmurs, burying his face against the back of her head, inhaling the scent of her hair. He lifted his hand up and then slapped it down on her bare ass - not too hard, but it certainly made a *smack*. "I guess I better do a thorough inspection just to see what other rules you've violated." He slid the arm he was laying on under her neck, hooking it around to her front, hand sliding down to grope one of her perk breasts. "Does it extend to not wearing a bra too?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Elise was far too caught up in her role to worry about lines and such. There was something about being so … bad that was really exciting her.

As her skirt is yanked up, she gasps, “Oh Mr. Nailor! That’s s …” her voice trails off a little.

Whoa! His hands are getting personal now, passing her asshole and now rubbing at her little 18 year old pussy. She had thought this was just supposed to be teasing! But damn was it hot.

The conflict gives her pause, and that’s all the opening Mr. Nailor needs to smack her ass. She gasps, turning her head a little, with a surprised little expression on her features. What’s even more surprising is how much she liked it.

“Oh no, please, don’t check there!” And as his hand squeezes her through her tank top, its readibly apparent that his suspicions about Elise’ lack of a bra are spot on.

This is so wrong, and yet feels so right! Elise gnaws at her lower lip in worry. She didn’t want to let the other girls down, either. So she pushes on, the nervousness in her voice not entirely acting, “Yes, Mr. Nailor. I’m so bad. I’ve had these thoughts about this guy I know, he’s related to my friend … and I get so hot … down there.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Richard groped the girls breast through her top. Nice and firm, spilling out of his hand. He moaned himself, his cock hardening at what he was doing to her young body. His hand rubbed over her ass then he slid it down between her legs again, rubbing over the folds of her pussy once more.

"It seems I may have that affect on you too...." He murmurs, nuzzling into the side of her neck. "...you're such a naughty girl. Your father will be so upset...knowing you were short skirts and no underwear." His hand squeezed her breast even harder, as if to reinforce the point. "And that you've got secret crushes on other guys. I know I'd be upset if my own daughter acted like that and thought like that." He leans in, kissing her just behind the ear.

"But luckily, I'm a pretty open minded guy. I've met girls like you in the past and I know how to treat them." He rolled onto his back, removing his hands from her. He lifted his hips and pushed his boxers down, sliding them off, to lay naked beside her. "I know how far girls like you are willing to go to keep their secrets. So why don't you show me how far you're willing to go for me to keep it a secret....by taking care of this." He reached over and grabbed her arm, guiding her hand down to his groin, pressing it directly over his cock and balls.

Semi hard as he was, she'd be able to feel how full his sack was and just how large his cock was...nearly 8.5 inches when fully hard.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Richard tells her how naughty she is. He wouldn’t actually tell her father anything, would he? A little frisson of fear grips her heart for a moment. But it’s just a tease. Playing part of the game. It has to be a tease. He’s not serious. Elise gives a nervous little laugh.

“Oh no, Mr Nailor, please don’t tell my Daddy.” Of course he wouldn’t tell. She hoped.

Richard’s fingers find gathering dampness between her legs, her barely-legal body responding to his attention. Elise’s hand is moved, finding one of the larger tentpoles where it … wait a minute, this particular pole was warm and fleshy. But it couldn’t be, could it?

Elise’s jaw drops in surprise, “It’s … it’s so big!” Her fingers flex, working the half-erect shaft as her lips move to his bared chest, a trail of light kisses running from his shoulder down to his nipple, which she runs her tongue around in a circle.

After a moment of this, she raises herself up – at 5’8”, shortness of stature hasn’t been an issue for her lean, lithe build. The trail of kisses makes its way across to his other nipple, while her free hand rubs across the pec her lips are leaving. As her attentions shift to Richard’s other side, Elise moves further and further into his space, until finally it is just easiest to straddle one of his thighs between her knees, her right hand still pulsing and kneading at his manhood.

“L-like this, Mr, Nailor?”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It was pretty clear that Mr. Andrews was much more nervous about the situation than the young biracial girl crawling in to join him. But that was fine with her, she was no stranger to being the aggressor, she wasn't the kind of girl to wait for what she wanted to come to her. She almost laughed when he asked "how do you want me?" Her mind immediately thought 'naked of course' but given his uncertainty she thought it best to take it a bit slower. "Why don't we start with taking that shirt off?" She suggested to begin to set the mood as she rubbed her hands together to warm them. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light of the tent she thrilled to get a look at his'dad-bod', he would be the first man his age she had ever slept with and Amber loved firsts.

Impatient, she helped him with the shirt, injecting a sense of urgency and desire. "That's better." She says as her hands lightly traced back down his body. "We are going to massage every last bit of you, so we can start wherever you want." She said suggestively but as her hands neared his waist she slipped several fingers into the elastic of his underpants. "Maybe we should get rid of these too?" She added with just a hint of question in her voice.

Pairing: Jabari
Tagged: Candice
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Camping would not have been Jabari's idea for a weekend trip, he was not the sort of man who made a bit deal about loving the great outdoors. He wouldn't necessarily say he was adverse to it but in his heart he was much happier in the city or the suburbs, knowing that he had air conditioning, running water, and if he wasn't in the mood to cook that nice there were more then a dozen options for places that would deliver whatever foot happened to catch his fancy. Amber had talked him into joining this group though, he had never been able to say no to her, and when his suggestion of a decent hotel with a bar and a pool had fallen on deaf ears... he had agreed to leave his comfort zone if only to ensure everyone had a good time.

The days hike had been a challenge, not because of the physical activity but because he wasn't used to the terrain. While his competitive nature had urged him to push to the front of the pack he had instead listened to caution, closer to the back of the pack as he careful placed each footstep to avoid being the one who broke his ankle, and enjoying the perks of being near the rear, an excellent view of Candice and Elsie from behind. That view provided fantastic motivation to keep up and upon reaching the camp site he was quite happy to remain on his feet while Simon Andrews struggled to catch his breath... time in the gym really paid off.

By the time the meal was over Jabari had started to come around on the idea of camping though. It had been a relatively simple steak and the beer wasn't anything to get excited about, but the fresh air and hike had elevated the food and drink beyond its humble origins. What had seemed like a weekend where he would be fending off a mosquitoes and sleeping on rough ground was looking up after no time at all.

Done eating and looking to relax a bit, Jabari had been among the first to excuse himself, retreating to his tend and changing into a pair of sleeping shorts and a t-shirt, normally prefering to sleep nude but making a concession for simple modesty during the camping trip. Turning on a LED lantern hanging from the roof of the tent he rummaged through his bag for a few moments before finding the binder that he had stashed below everything else, having promised Amber that he wouldn't be focusing on work but also not knowing how to take a full weekend off.

Sitting on the air mattress in the tent, reading through the recently published findings of a team that was working with stem cell grown organ implants, Jabari had forgotten about the rotating sleeping arrangements that Amber had explained, so caught up in his work that he didn't even notice when the zipper on the tent started to move.

Last edited:
Tagged: Jabari
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sliding up the zipper on the tent,
Candice slips in, her blue eyes roaming the small area, and the not so small man laying on the air mattress. T-shirt, loose shorts, broad shoulders … and reading some sort of folder. Crawling next to him, she sets her little satchel down just above their heads.

“Whatcha reading?” She cranes her head around, trying to get a look at the papers. Well, not really. That’s her cover. What she’s really looking to do is have an excuse to get closer to him, and to brush his arm with her quite ample front. “It must wear you out, having to take care of people all the time, huh? I mean, even on your day off, you’re still working.”

Laying on her back next to Jabari, Candice adjusts a cushion, trying to get close enough to him to be able to read the documents even with her head on the pillow, as if just coming in and getting close to her friend’s father was the most natural thing in the world. Nothing at all inappropriate about it. She was just curious, after all. “What’s a … a pluripotency?”

Candice gives a beat before adding, “Oh, I shouldn’t disturb you when you’re working though. I’ll just google it. Don’t mind me and my silly questions.” She reaches up, dipping her hand into her satchel, rummaging around.

After a few more seconds, she brings up her other hand to hold the satchel while she rummages deeper, “Damn phone’s always sliding to the bottom. I should have brought a clip case for the outdoors." Unnoticed by Candice, something flops out of the satchel as she is rummaging, landing by the mattress, not far from their heads, but it’s definitely not a phone.

Phones don’t come in cylinder shape, nor do they have just a little bit of flexibility to their long shafts. And unless there’s some new features being developed, they generally don’t have a pair of fake rubber balls on the one end.

They do, however, come in black.

“Oh, found it!” Candice pulls her phone out, seemingly oblivious to the big fake cock that has slipped out of her camping satchel. It glistens a bit in the LED light from above, thanks to Candice’s preparation, still slick from being used.

The young woman punches at her phone, and scrunches her nose at the definition. “How can it be *all* the cells? That doesn’t make sense.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

At first Jabari had just assumed it was Amber entering the tent and he was honestly expecting to get chewed out for working when he was supposed to be having fun on a father daughter trip. Still, he was half way through a paragraph and figured that even if she started in on him, there was a decent chance that he would be able to finish what he had been reading and then join in whatever activities the girls had thought up to pass as entertainment.

It wasn't until Candice spoke that he realized he wasn't sharing the small confines of the tent with his daughter but instead one of the gorgeous young women he had been eyeing during the entire hike. That was a bit of a shock but one that didn't bother him very much at all, instead a slight smile spread across his face as he looked over to her, immediately taking in what she was wearing, how she must have changed before joining him in the tent. The weekend in the woods was suddenly looking a lot better in his estimation, changing into an outfit like that before joining him in the tent had to mean something.

One of the reasons he had recommended a hotel at the start had been in the hopes of sneaking off for a booty call at some point but now it seemed that he might not spend the weekend celibate.

As all that went through his head it took Jabari a few seconds to process her question, to realize that she had been reading over his shoulder, and to be impressed that she had pronounced pluripotency correctly after getting what could have only been a moments look at it. The question would normally have been enough to get him to happily give a detailed answer (though not too detailed because he specialized in reconstructive surgery for athletes rather then a researcher), but the appearance of a recently used fake cock proved to be something of a distraction.

Some men would hesitate in that moment, would question what was happening or be embarrassed, but Jabari wasn't that type. The binder was dropped off on the side of the mattress right away, immediately forgotten as he sat up a little straighter with his full focus now on Candice. “I take it this was something you girls planned out ahead of time, or do you always bring along some toys when you are camping?” He asked, a slight smirk on his face and a sizable bulge starting to stiffen in his shorts. A glance away from Candice gave him a better look at the toy, making note that it had been used very recently.

His eyes moved back over to Candice, running from her legs and slowly up over the rest of her body, his hunger clear. At the moment his gaze met hers Jabari raised an eyebrow, as though challenging her to say he was wrong, his hands quickly pulling up his shirt, letting it fall aside with the binder and waiting to see what tricks Candice might have in mind.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Simon sat upright, flexing his abs, to pull his shirt off. The air was a bit chilly but with two bodies in one tent, the confined air was slowly starting to warm up. And he was pretty sure he'd be feeling plenty warm when her hands started to rub over his body. He laid back down, shifting a little to adjust his position, when her fingers grabbed the waistline of his boxers. He gasped softly at her forwardness but quickly reasoned it out.

He had had massages before, and they did prefer full nudity. It only made sense. But so did him being nude with her in that lace ensemble. He was starting to feel like something more was going on than first appeared. But i n the darkness, where was the harm? "Okay...no peeking though. Its been years since I've let anyone undress me so." He responds, a hint of nervousness in his voice. But he lifted his hips from the mattress, allowing her to pull his boxers down and off if she so chose to do so.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Richard let out a soft sigh as her hand wrapped around his shaft. How long had it been since a girl had touched him there? His cock soon ballooned in her hand to its fully size as she slowly worked its length while showering his chest with kisses. He felt her shifting down and then over him, until she was straddling his thigh. He could feel the heat of her arousal, her bare pussy against the skin of his thigh.

"Mhm, just like that Elise." He murmurs, sliding his hands to rub her thighs, up and down. After a few moments, he reached upwards and groped her perk breasts through her top. "Since I'm naked, why don't you take your top off - but leave that skirt on. And then...well, why don't you give IT a kiss or two? You have been a bad girl but a simple handjob isn't going to get you out of the dog house." He suggests, knowing now exactly how the night would play out.

He had been worried that she was just a tease, enjoying being felt up but not ready to handle a cock. But her response to touching his shaft and her current position, well, he was pretty sure he'd be back on the horse in now time.

Tagged: Jabari
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Candice’s blue eyes widen as she is ‘found out’, her mouth opening a bit in ‘shock’ “Planned? Oh, that would be a very naughty thing to do.”

As Jabari’s eyes wander her form, she slides one knee slightly upwards, arches her back and streeeetches, posing for his perusal. Of the two bodies Jabari had been checking out all day, Elise had that young, blonde, innocent thing going for her, but Candice’s body was significantly more lush. Despite only reaching her official 5’2” with thick soled shoes on, Candice has 38-inch hips that had swayed so tantalizingly on their hike to the campsite, with her waist a full 12 inches smaller. Big double D tits press the front of her tank top outwards, and her hair splays out in cute fashion around her head. Breaking the pose, she lays back down on the mattress, “Amber might have said … something … about us needing to find a way to keep you from working all weekend.”

“I hope I didn’t get someone in trouble.” Lifting her left hand, she gnaws lightly at its index finger, eyes twinkling. "So doctor, what do you prescribe for a man who can't relax on his days away from the office? Is there some sort of stress relief program you can think of? I'm not a nurse, but I've totally seen them played on TV, and I figure that's got to count for something, right?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Jabari had started to get hard the moment he had put together what was going on, his cock starting to press against his shorts immediately, but as Candice began to pose and display her body he grew rock solid within moments, feeling the material straining against his girth. He was a large man, physically imposing in just about every way, standing just a little shy of six foot four and broad at the shoulders, even when lounging he had made the tent seem cramped.

Now that he was alert and growing more excited by the moment, it would no doubt seem even smaller. That suited him just fine because he wanted as little space between him and the well built beauty as possible.

“Amber isn’t the one you should be worried about.” He warned Candice with a little wink, his baritone voice dropping half an octave as he shifted a little, not making a move yet but growing restless. Reaching out, his left hand moving to Candice’s wrist while his right hand moved to the back of her neck, seeking to draw her closer while moving her hand to his cock, wanting her to understand that she was dealing with something significantly larger then her toy.

“But I think the best kind of relaxation would be some vigorous physical activity, get the heart rate up, a nice deep stretch.” He wasn’t much of one for dirty talk, considering himself a man of action, and Jabari sought to demonstrate just that as me moved to press his lips to Candice’s in an enthusiastic kiss.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The temperature in the tent was the least of Amber's concerns, she was sure it would be plenty warm once they got started. She bit her lower lip as he laid back down and told her not to peak. She had no intention of peaking, she was going for straight out ogling her friend's dad. As he raised his hips off the air mattress, she used both hands to grip the waist of his boxers, her face just inches from his groin. As she pulled them down she saw a flaccid yet size able cock. "Oh my." She said admiringly, making it obvious she had peeked. She was a little disappointed she hadn't had more of an affect upon him but she wasn't about to let that discourage her, clearly he wasn't quite yet with the program for the evening. But from what she could tell, he would be very well equipped once she got him onboard.

Since he was already on his back she thought she might as well start there. She straddled him at the waist so if she did get a rise out of him, she should be the second to know. Her hands dug into the muscles of his chest working towards his shoulders in a rhythmic fashion that soon had her tits swaying in time. She ground her clit against his body, right above his pubic bone, her lace clad pussy practically taunting his cock to rise up and play.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Simon was at a clear disadvantage. Her words made him blush as he felt her breath on his groin, causing it to start to stir slightly before she had even straddled him. And as she did, grinding herself against him, there was nothing he could do about it. His cock slowly hardened underneath her, rising up to press against those lace panties. He was sure that in a fuller light, her clothing might be partially see through!

And she was right, his flaccid cock turning into something large and hard. Thick around, it was above average in length though not monstrous in that direction. It might be hard to tell that in her current position, but he was rock hard underneath her. Simon tried to pretend that the girl wasn't making him hard with her motions, but even her hands working his chest was feeling quite good, the friction keeping his skin nice and warm.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Amber had barely started her massage when she felt the first light brush of Mr. Andrew's hardening cock against her pussy. She rocked her hips in time with her massage in response, feeling him rub more firmly against her moistening sex as he hardened. "I think maybe you are glad to see me after all." She said with a smile as her hands shifted to his arms, kneading his biceps as she lowered her face towards his chest. She licked one of his nipples then sucked it into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue as she sucked. She had to shift her hips back to keep working his upper body and when she did his now hard as a rock cock sprung up like a jack-in-the-box. "We are definitely going to have to do something about that!" She said as she could barely lean forward to keep massaging him without being poked in the belly by his spear.

As she shifted her hips down further to massage his abs, his cock was treated to the gentle sway of her heavy breasts as her body rocked back and forth to the rhythm of her massage. There was something of a back and forth collision between her full breasts, still clad in her top, and his stiff cock standing erect from his mid section. Occasionally things would be just right that his cock would be briefly nestled between both heavy orbs as they nearly rolled out of her top. As she started to massage the thick muscles of his upper thigh, it was her face that hovered just above his big dick. She looked up at him. "Can I peek, just a little?" She asked, her voice going high at the last word as she licked her lips hungrily.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
It felt good, to be hard again. To be hard against a female, her body rubbing against his shaft and balls. Simon chewed on his lower lip to prevent himself from moaning at that sensation. It just felt too good to deny, his cock flexing up against her every now and then, an uncontrollable flick. He did let out a soft gasp as she leaned down and sucked on his nipple, making it very clear what sort of game she was playing at. It all made sense now, he realized, between her outfit and switching tents for 'sleeping'. He wasn't sure how he felt about that, knowing his daughter was probably doing something similar with the father whose tent she was sharing.

He moaned softly as his cock rubbed between her breasts as she lowered herself. And then he could feel her hot breath tickling h is cock as she peered down at it. "Just a little..." He murmurs in response, finding himself parting his legs to give her more room and better access. He'd say, of course, it was to help her with her massage. The position brought back memories of sex, making his cock harden even more. His balls were smooth - a habit he never got out of - but the pubes around the base of his cock were trimmed neatly. A man not sexually active didn't see much need to keep himself bare down there.

Back
Top Bottom