Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Path of Enlightenment (Eyeshield22 & Lata Paine)

Andrea can feel his thick manhood throbbing a few more times against her sensitive inner walls, filling her with every drop of his seed before it finally stops. Exhausted, she’s practically limp when he lowers her back down onto the bed, and when she feels him pulling out, she shudders once more from the sensation of his softening manhood stroking against her soft insides. With her unplugged, the mixture of cum and blood easily drools out of her, showing further evidence that he has claimed her virginity for his own.

She barely looks all there while she lies there panting heavily, staring off into space while he tells her to rest. She barely acknowledges the man as he kisses her forehead and leaves her there to rest while she’s soaked in cum and sweat. The poor woman is finally ready to be molded further by the cult, ready to be taught her place by those that wish to use her young body.

It’s an hour passed the afternoon, and Jacky Lin is off her break and getting back to work. An agitated expression can be plainly seen on her face as she walks over table to table, getting stared at by the male customers, because of how revealing her clothes are. She’s practically just wearing a white bra and white frilly mini skirt, and if she bends over enough, her white panties are easily shown to anyone that may be behind her. If she isn’t careful, she may feel a hand stroking her rump. Because she needs the job, she has been keeping herself from striking anyone.

Just as she’s about to focus her attention on a customer, she’s approached by her manager. She makes an annoyed expression when hearing that someone would like her to serve them, but she nods her head obediently before making her way over to the table where Tito is sitting. “Hello, Sir… Of course, Sir…” She says after hearing him ask for the menu, handing one down to him. While he’s looking through it, she pulls out a pad of paper and a pen. “Is there anything you’d like, sir?” She asks, hoping to get the order down quickly so she can stop feeling the eyes of everyone around her undressing her.

Andrea was given the rest of the afternoon to rest and recuperate. Marcus had seen how out of it the young woman was. He wanted to give her time to come back down from the heights of pleasure she had felt. The incense would keep her arousal high, but Marcus would come later into the room with a bowl of homemade ramen and set it on a tray beside her. “It is time for you to wake up now my dear. You’ve experienced salvation and are ready to join the path, but your body still requires nourishment,” Marcus said softly as he helped her to sit up. His eyes roved over her body, and he felt the urge to take her again. He held off knowing that Andrea needed to recover. He set down a pair of chopsticks on the tray.

Marcus allowed her a few moments of silence to enjoy the food and respite from the constant education she had been receiving. Now, Andrea would be subjugated to Marcus’s sweet beguiling words. “You’ve come so far Andrea in just the three days you’ve been with us, but the path and I still need to help you. I can sense you still suffer the stress that sent you to us seeking pills, and we are eliminating that source of stress for you. You mentioned your father wasn’t the friendliest sort and the source of your stress. I need you to tell me more about that Andrea, and I need you to be completely honest about it,” he said. Marcus and his cult needed to know everything about Andrea’s father, so he could be eliminated as a potential threat to the cult’s activities involving Andrea.

--Cafe Sakura--

Tito looked up and gave the tanned Jacky a warm smile. She would immediately notice his eyes didn’t sweep over the voluptuous curves of her body. They met her golden hued eyes right now, and Tito took the menu and began scanning it. “I take it the customers have been exceedingly rowdy today because you look positively tense,” Tito said looking over the top of the menu. His almond eyes went back to the men as he reached inside of his suit and pulled out a wad of yen. The wad of money easily total one hundred thousand yen. It would be enough to pay Jacky’s rent for three months if she took it. “Why don’t you take a break while you attend to me and not have to deal with the customers who just see you as a piece of meat,” Tito continued. He flipped over the menu and kept reading.

He knew this approach would raise some warning bells for Jacky, but the money was genuine. The waitresses were also encouraged to pamper and pay attention to the big tippers in the cafe. Tito gave Jacky a few moments to sit down and enjoy not having to be ogled constantly. He said, “It must be pretty stressful having to constantly deal with this.” He waved in the air around him. “If you’re looking for another job. I work for a temple that is looking to recruit shrine maidens, just requiring a highschool degree. The pay is about the same here, but you get free room and board,” Tito pitched as he set the menu down. “I’ll have the ramen and some scotch. You can have anything on the menu. It’s on me,” he said.

Andrea has been sleeping soundly for the most part, still glistening of sweat with the blood and semen having soaked into the bed sheets. With her body still glistening the way it is, it shows that she’s still in heat thanks to the incense that’s in the air. With her breathing in the tainted air steadily, there is no chance to completely calm down from being put into heat even as she sleeps there calmly. It isn’t until the cult leader returns when she finally wakes from her nap, hearing his voice and picking up the scent of food.

She can be seen trembling a little as she’s made to sit up, and soon notices the bowl that was placed on the table before her. Picking up the chopsticks, she proceeds to eat the noodles from the bowl, looking out of focused and drained physically and mentally. She doesn’t understand, but her body just seems to be stuck in heat, still feeling the urge to be filled with something long and hard while she tries to fill her empty stomach with nourishment. Even in her dazed state, she doesn’t even look bothered by how sticky and slick her groin and inner thighs are from when she was filled with the cult leader’s cream.

“Oh…. Uh… Dad…?” She stutters out after hearing him ask about her father, still looking as if she’s in a trance while she consumes her meal. “He… He… Uh… He would usually yell at me… Sometimes hits me…” She continues on, explaining the kind of physical and mental abuse her father would usually put her through. It’s not something she wants to think about, and for the moment, what he has done to her isn’t even lingering that much in her mind anymore. The thought of going back home barely even crosses her mind, showing signs that the cult has a strong hold on her body and mind.

Listening to the man, Jacky doesn’t seem all that interested in chatting with the customer sitting before her. Even when asking him to sit, she continues to stand where she is, continuing to show very little interest in hearing what he has to say. “I guess it can be stressful…” She says still not showing much interest and looking a little annoyed with his question, but her eyes widen when hearing him offering her a different kind of job. Her interest is increasingly peaked when hearing him talking about the free room and board.

“Well… Uh… What do I have to do? Is there some kind training or test involved…?” She asks while continuing to stand there, still refusing to sit since she doesn’t want to risk losing her current job right now. She stares with eagerness in her amber eyes, showing a great deal of interest now. “Oh, okay…” When hearing him give her his order, she turns and heads to the kitchen. It takes a few minutes, but she soon returns with the man’s order, placing it on the bowl and glass on the table.

Marcus listened intently, and he knew with certainty this father would incur the path. Still, he needed to clean up Andrea and make her look presentable. Tito was out recruiting the next maiden, so it would fall to Marcus to clean her up. He smiled at Andrea as she finished her food. “You won’t have to worry about your father anymore Andrea. The path of enlightenment is your family now,” he whispered to her as he guided her to stand up. Marcus guided the young woman back to the baths and ran hot soapy water for her while he took off his clothes.“You won’t return back to that broken home again,” he gently said guiding her into the bathtub. He picked up a sponge and began washing the sweat and musk of sex off of her. “But you will have to go back to school, but you can help us, Andrea, by telling Tito and me about any poor souls who were like you, in search of salvation,” he said, bringing the sponge between her breasts. He gazed down longingly at the valley of her breasts and imagined how his cock would be sandwiched between them.

“The path will protect you from the outside world and your father Andrea. You have my divine promise to you, but you must swear yourself to the path and obey me in all things. I know you’ll make the right choice Andrea,” he said. “If you have the strength now, I want you to return the favor and wash my body,” he said.

--Cafe Sakura--

Tito could see the waitress was skeptical and still on guard with everything he had thrown down. He was surprised the money hadn’t caught her attention. It was the free room and board. Still, he could use that to draw her in. “There is a purification ceremony. The ceremony involves purifying yourself with water, meditation, and cleansing yourself with incense,” Tito answered. He waited and took the opportunity to catch a gaze of her plump backside as she walked away. The preacher felt the urge to force Jacky onto her knees and sucking his cock, but he needed to charm her into the cult’s clutches.

“We also have an interview with the head priest involved as well, but his approval is a formality,” he took the glass of whiskey and sampled it. Tito gave a contented sigh feeling the familiar burn of the whiskey down his throat before he looked up to meet the waitress’s gaze. “The positions fill up fast, and we are looking at several other candidates. I hope you’ll seize the initiative,” he said as he picked up his chopsticks, broke them apart, and began eating his food. Tito wasn’t impressed with the fair, but he continued eating. He occasionally snuck glances at Jacky to see her expression. He knew how desperate Jacky was to dump this job and get anything that allowed a modicum of modesty. It was a shame that Jacky would be the next victim.

Andrea can feel her strength and energy returning while she continues eating, feeling her hunger subsiding after having burned so many calories since the early morning. “My… Family…?” She mutters before felling him helping her off the bed, feeling a hand upon her back as she’s guided into the bathroom. With hazy eyes, she watches him turn the water on and undress before her. Afterward, she feels him guiding her into the hot water, making her sit before bringing sponge to her body to wipe away the sweat, cum, and blood from her soft skin.

“Stay… Help… Yes… Yes, Sir…” She says with a drawn-out tone to her voice, feeling him giving her breast sound attention while he stares at her with a hungry look in his eyes while he sits behind her in the bath. Hearing his command, she turns to face him and takes the sponge from him once it’s handed to her. Sitting on her knees in the water while facing him, she proceeds to watch him, starting with his neck and shoulders before working down his arms and body. She soon brings her hands and sponge into the water, working to wash his manhood obediently while she leans forward.

The longer she’s exposed to the incense, the more she’s showing to be compliant to the man’s commands. She almost appears to be stuck in a trance-like state, unable to cool down while her body is stuck in heat. She doesn’t even look shy about touching his cock, feeling it twitching in her soft cares under the heated water. Still new to the sexual arts, though, she’ll still need to be properly trained on how to service males of the cult with her young, fertile body.

Listening to Tito explain what she’ll have to do to get the new job, Jacky can’t help but feel a little uneasy. It sounds simple enough, but isn’t really sure what she would be doing when she does become a maiden. When hearing that the job offer may only be temporary, she can’t help but feel nervous since she really doesn’t work as a waitress, and working as a Shrine Maiden doesn’t sound too difficult. “Well, uh… Okay… Where is this place…? When should I be there?” She asks while watching the man eat, showing more interest in what he has to offer.

Marcus smiled hearing her agree. “I knew you would make the right decision Andrea,” he said, praising her as she began washing his body. He enjoyed the delicate touch as Andrea cleansed his body of the sweat from their sexual excursions, but he saw an opportunity to further train Andrea. He reached up and grasped Andrea’s hand with his own to stop her. “A man’s cock is a sacred organ to handle. You must attend to it with deft and care,” Marcus said as he stood up and got out of the water. He ran a hand through Andrea’s wet brown hair and guided her close to his cock which had grown erect.

“The path believes salvation comes from the intimate embrace with one another and the experiences of another’s seed. Go on and stroke my cock Andrea,” Marcus said, giving a groan of pleasure. He loved the young woman so devoted to obeying him as her delicate hands squeezed and pumped his shaft. Her hand would end up coated quickly in pre-cum that was oozing from the tip of his throbbing cock. “You can’t let any fluid go to waste Andrea. Suck my pre-cum off your fingers,” he ordered while he pulled his shaft away from her grasp.

He grasped the base of his cock as he began stroking his cock. He gave her a few moments before stepping up and rubbing the length of his cock against her soft lips. Each time he ran the length of his cock against her more of his shaft was coated in her saliva making it slick. “It is time to suck my cock,” he said as his grip tightened in her hair and pushed his cock into her mouth. Marcus gave another shuddering groan of pleasure feeling Andrea’s lips wrapping around his cock. The warm wet gentle prodding of her tongue brought out another one as he looked down. The sight of an eighteen year old on her knees eagerly sucking his cock was never a sight Marcus would tire of. “Pay attention to the head of my cock Andrea,” he said, relishing the pleasure from his cock. The prophet wanted to plunge his cock back into her, but the young woman still needed time to recover. He would settle for teaching more how to suck his cock instead.

--Cafe Sakura--

Tito finished his meal and picked up the glass of whiskey and took another sip as he gazed up at Jacky. He wanted to tell her to come right away, but it might throw off more red flags. So, he decided to play it more slowly with her. “Come tomorrow.” He reached into his jacket and pulled out a business card and set it down next to the tip. “We’ll start at seven. If you aren’t there promptly, then I’ll assume you’re uninterested in the job,” he said before downing the last of the whiskey and standing up.

“I look forward to seeing you Jacky,” Tito said before giving a nod of his head. He left her there and headed back to the cult compound. If Jacky didn’t show up Tito had orders from the prophet to find her and kidnap her if required.

A look of confusion forms on Andrea’s face when feeling Marcus’ hands stop her own, listening to him explaining what a man’s cock should be to her before seeing him standing before her with his manhood standing erect. Right after, she feels his fingers moving through her wet hair, and when he stops at the back of her head, she feels him pulling her towards him. She can’t help but stare at the appendage that’s just inches away from her face, listening to him further instruct her on how to worship his meat.

“Y-Yes, sir…” She says with a nervous tone and deep blush across her face, moving her hands up to gently grasp his manhood. She uses her right hand to hold onto his shaft while the left rests against his thigh, and soon starts stroking him. Feeling him twitch and throb against palm and fingers, she makes her uneasy, but thanks to the aphrodisiac that’s lingering in the air, she can’t help but stare at his rod as if she’s longing for it. He has been basically raping her for the last few days, and yet, her body desires more regardless of how tired she feels physically.

“Oh, uh… Y-Yes, Sir…” She says before pulling her hand from his cock, bringing her trembling fingers to her lips before licking the pre-cum off of them. Afterward, she feels him pulling her face in close once again, and soon feels the head of his meat rubbing against her lips before declaring it is time for her to suck on him. “Y-Yes, Smm….” Before she can say another word, she feels him sliding his thick, long cock into her inexperienced mouth, feeling the shaft sliding along her tongue before hearing him giving her further instructions on how to please him.

She stares deeply into his pelvis as she brings her hands back into the water, resting them against the floor of the bathtub while she starts slowly moving her head back and forth. Still new to oral sex, she only takes a little over three inches into her warm, wet mouth. She can feel his pre-cum dripping onto her tongue as she sucks on him, getting the untainted flavor. Her perky breasts can be seen swaying and jiggling along with her movements while she learns how to please a man with her mouth, suckling upon him gently while also making sure to move her tongue around the head to lick up his pre-cum.

“Tomorrow… At seven…” Jacky mutters as she takes the business card from the man, still looking worried about the whole situation. Being given free room and board does sound appealing to her, especially since she’s struggling to pay rent at her current apartment. Afterward, she sees the man get up, pay for his meal, and leave the café, leaving her there to ponder whether or not she should actually take him on his offer. With her feeling as desperate as she is, she can’t help but lean more in the cult’s direction.

Marcus let out a little groan of pleasure feeling Andrea’s soft pink lips wrapping around his cock then feeling her tongue lapping at the head of his cock. It became damp quickly as he closed his eyes. The prophet was enjoying the more confident Andrea’s efforts, but he wanted more from the young woman. He looked down at the young woman and saw no hesitation as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock. She could feel his long hard shaft throbbing with each pass of his cock. He reached out and gathered up the wet locks of her hair. “I can sense your uncertainty, but you must perform the rite correctly. You must take my entire length,” Marcus gently said pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. The Prophet was approaching Andrea much differently now since he had broken her down by the sacred incense and Marcus’s repeatedly raping her.

He used the bunch of hair in his hand to guide Andrea into taking several more inches of his cock. A low guttural groan escaped past his lips as he met Andrea’s wide eyed gaze. Marcus gave her little words of encouragement, but he could still feel the hesitancy with each pass she made on his cock. The Prophet would coach her into willingly deepthroat his cock with the aid of the sacred incense.

“Mmm, you need a little help Andrea to get over your hesitation and learn the rites and skills needed to be a member of the path. Slow down Andrea and take a deep breath. Run your hand across your body. Do you feel how hard your nipples are just from sucking my cock the way you have? Now, run your hand down between your thighs and feel how wet your cunt has become. Run your fingers along your slit and feel how damp they’ve become because you’re sucking my cock. Push your fingers into your sex and bring yourself pleasure Andrea. Now, respond to your own pleasure by pleasuring my cock,” Marcus said gently guiding the young woman into taking more of his cock into her mouth. He also moved his hips and began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth as his groans of pleasure echoed off the tiled walls. He thus began to take control and began fucking her mouth.

“Yes! You’re getting so much better Andrea. Now, take it in deep,” he said gliding his cock deep into her mouth. Pleasure and heat reverberated up his shaft and more pre-cum began oozing from the head of his cock. Marcus felt his heat rising, and he was moments away from coming again. He could see Andrea’s throat bulging with his shaft pressed down before he pulled out. Great voluminous jets of cum flooded her mouth as he groaned. He had grabbed the base of his cock and rinsed out the last few drops before he pulled it out of her.

Marcus gazed down with his sky blue eyes and smile as he lifted up her chin. “Savor the taste of the divine seed Andrea and recognize this is the path’s holy communion. You may swallow it now,” Marcus said before kneeling down. His hand went between her thighs and began gently pumping his fingers into her. He pressed his fingers against the spots he knew would bring the young woman into a quick orgasm. “Bask and revel in what your body tells you Andre because that is the why to enlightenment,” he said before pulling his fingers back and slipping them into his mouth where he tasted her juices. He savored the taste for a moment before standing up. “We’ll call that good for today Andrea. You need to recover your strength. Tomorrow night I will visit you again, and we will journey again down the path,” he said solemnly.

--Tomorrow, Path of Enlightenment HeadQuaters--

Marcus stood at the entrance of the cult’s compound as he waited with Tito . Marcus had been informed of Jacky accepting the card from him and the interest she showed in the job offering. The prophet was anxious to recruit another buxom woman into his cult, so he could finally start speeding up the reach and power of his cult.

Andrea’s inexperience continues to show with her reluctance to take his thirteen inch long cock further into her mouth. Even with her mind as hazy as it is thanks to the incense she has been continuously inhaling, she can’t help but feel intimidated by the thought of taking something so long and thick into her inexperienced throat, and when she feels him gripping her hair and telling her that she must take the whole thing into her mouth and esophagus, she can’t help but tense up and tremble nervously as she soon feels him pulling her head.

At first, it seemed okay as she feels inch after inch being worked into her warm mouth. She can feel him guiding her head back and forth, training her to take him deeper each time she brings her head forward. She sucks on him obediently still, making sure to swallow his pre-cum as it fills her mouth. Even with his encouraging words, she continues to hesitate to take him deeper, finding the idea of having something so thick in her throat so difficult as she stares up to with pleading eyes.

She soon hears him instructing her, listening to him explain that her body desires his cock no matter where it’s inserted. She listens to his instructions, using her left hand to cup her right breast while moving her right hand between her thighs under water, stroking her moist flesh to feel her juices secreting from her slit. “Do I really want this…? Is this proof that I desire this…?” She asks in her hazy mind, struggling with reality since she hasn’t come to the realization that she has been breathing deeply of an aphrodisiac ever since she has stepped into the cult’s building.

As soon as she starts pushing her fingers into her sore cunt, she feels him holding tightly to her head as he starts to fuck her mouth. Her eyes can be seen glossing over as she plays with herself while she sucks him off, but she can still hear his voice echoing through her mind, urging her to take him into her throat. With her mind weakening, she doesn’t put up a fight as he finally slides his length into her soft, tight throat, taking away another of her virgin holes as she shudders and coughs hard around him.

Her eyes can be seen rolling back as she struggles to breathe while he proceeds to fuck her throat, feeling him pushing in as deep as he can in each time and feeling her lips pressing firmly against his pelvis. Tears can be seen streaming down her face, showing she’s struggling to and choking on his throbbing meat. She feels as if she’s about to pass out from the lack of air as her face steadily turns red, but before that happens, she feels him pulling back and unleashing his hot cream directly over her tongue for her to taste. She feels his length twitching against her lips as his cum spurts into her mouth, thoroughly coating her tongue as she listens to him ordering her to taste him.

A nauseous look can be seen on her face, showing she still isn’t used to the taste and texture of semen, but when commanded to do so, she obediently swallows. She looks quite miserable with tears now staining her face, but then sees him crouching down before her. She feels him pushing her hand out of the way and replaces her fingers with his own, feeling him pumping quickly. “Ah, anm, nm! Nm!” She moans out deeply as her mind goes numb from pleasure, and soon gives out a loud moan as she releases her nectar into the bathwater.

Exhausted, she falls forward, leaning against the man that took another of her virgin orifices. “Y-Yes… Yes, S-Sir…” She replies obediently, feeling as if she’s losing what’s left of her sanity. The thought of escaping and going home barely registers in her mind anymore, barely feeling as if she can think straight. With her young body constantly in heat, all she can think about is the sensation of having something long and thick being thrusted into her hot cunt. She doesn’t understand why she feels the way she does, but her desire to fuck just seems to be growing with each passing moment.

Throughout the day and the next, Andrea has been held captive withing the cult building. For the most part, she has been untouched, but she has been locked within her room and fed regularly. Thanks to the aphrodisiac in the air and manipulation of her body and mind, she hasn’t said a word of complaint. Modesty barely even registers in her head anymore, spending all her time naked and not even bothering to cover up when a cult follower comes in to feed her. Because she isn’t given any clothes to wear, she doesn’t really have much of a choice other than to feel the hungry eyes of anyone that enters the room.

It’s the evening now, and she’s currently lying on her side on the bed. Thanks to the incense, she’s still in heat and the blush almost looks as if it’s permanently on her face. Right now, all she can think about is the sensation of something long and hard being plunged into her moist pussy. Remembering what she was instructed before in the bath, she brings her left hand to her right breast while her right hand drifts between her legs. As constantly horny as she is, she can’t help but start to play with herself, seeking relief. She can be soon heard whimpering and moaning, squirming a little on the bed as she waits for the cult leader’s return so that her training can continue.

Having given in, Jacky follows the instructions on the card that was given to her, and she’s now waiting at the door of the cult building. Still nervous about the situation, she knocks upon the door and waits for someone to let her in. When someone answers, she explains she’s there to interview for the Maiden position. As soon as she’s guided into the building and takes in a single light breath, she suddenly feels her body temperature spike, and continues to rise as she’s taken to the interviewing room. Once there, she sits herself on a chair, waiting for the person to come in and interview her. She’s currently wearing brown trench coat. Underneath, she has on a black short, jean shorts, black bra, black panties, and black boots.

Marcus smiled as Jacky walked up to him. His sky blue eyes looked over her body over the golden rims of his glasses. He could see the curves of her body even if she attempted hiding them. The woman put on a strong image before everyone, but he could see the uncertainty and desperation in her. Tito wouldn’t have picked her otherwise. He gave the woman a warm welcoming smile as was tradition for the path of enlightenment and guided her into the recesses of the building. Marcus didn’t say anything as he guided her in as he wanted to get a sense of her personality without the knowledge of his position revealed.

Tito’s assessment of her was right. Jacky had a prickly aura about her. They could strip away and cultivate a proper holy maiden within her then she would be a great asset to the cult. He stopped in front of Tito who stood at the entrance of Andrea’s room. “The child is rested, you may begin teaching her in my stead while I begin with Jacky, but you will not take her ass. She has not given that to me yet,” Marcus said to Tito who gave a nod of his head. The duo split up to tackle the object of their tasks.

--Andrea--

Tito opened the door and saw Andrea playing with herself now doubt longing for the Prophets long and large cock to fuck her. He gave the young woman a smile as he closed the door behind him. He moved to sit on the edge of the bed and run his hand up her ankle and watched her reaction. “The Prophet has given instruction to me for now as he has other business to attend to. I can see he has already taught you the lesson of self-pleasure and discovery,” Tito said standing up off the bed and heading to the chest of drawers. He opened one of them and pulled out a playsuit that hugged her body with straps of cloth and laid it down on the bed beside her. “The lesson I’ll teach you is how to present yourself to other members of the cult Andrea. You’ve noticed their hungry eyes on you, but you still need to learn how to present yourself to their gaze,” he said, lifting up the playsuit. “Here you’ll put this on then we can have some fun,” Marcus said while helping the young woman into the lingerie. The lingerie was nothing more than strategically placed straps.

Tito took a moment to admire how Andrea looked before coming up to cup one of her large and perky breasts. He leaned down and pressed his lips against her pink nipple and began sucking on it. His tongue swirled around it teasing and arousing the young woman as he slipped a hand between her thighs. He could feel her juices flowing freely from the aphrodisiac and the lessons Marcus had given earlier. Tito pulled back a strand of saliva glittering in the light before being broken by distance and gravity. “Magnificent, but I know what you are really longing for,” Tito whispered as he turned her and pressed her against the wall. He pulled her ass out, so she was presenting herself to him.

He ran his fingers across her pale ivory buttocks before slowly pulling aside the fabric that had already grown damp from her juices. Tito smiled as he unbuckled and freed his ten inch cock and rubbed it against her entrance. His cock is shorter than the prophet's, it is girthier. “This will help calm you down Andrea,” he said before pushing his cock into her. Tito had given himself a moment to enjoy her inner muscles clamped down on his cock before he sank every inch into her. He gave a loud groan of pleasure as he seized her hips and began pounding her with short and fast strokes.

--Jacky Lin--

Marcus let Jacky wait five minutes before he came in with his usual adornment and sat at his desk. His eyes looked over the outfit she was wearing once again. He couldn’t help wondering how the incense was affecting her already, but he would slow play the interview. Marcus gave her a smile. “I’m sorry for the deception, but I wanted to see how you would act without the knowledge of my position. I must say I’m very impressed,” he said picking up the folder that held her resume. The Prophet made like he was reading it and giving a satisfied nod of his head.

“I can see you’ve had trouble keeping employment. I don’t see that being a problem as long as you follow the proper sacraments required of a shrine maiden,” he said before setting the resume down and looking at Jacky. “Will you have a problem wearing a uniform? I know your past employer had you wearing something more risque, so I assume it isn’t one,” Marcus said standing up and making his way to an armoire. He opened it and pulled out a deep vermillion hakama and white kosode. He handed her the outfit knowing the changing would extend her exposure to the incense. “You’ll change into this, and we can see how it looks on you as I guide you through the expectations of the job,” Marcus said moving to the door of his office and opening it. He guided Jacky to a room next to his where she could change in privacy.

When Tito enters the room, Andrea has a blank look in her glossy eyes, looking so very focused on relieving herself of the never-ending sexual tension brought on by the incense that’s keeping her body so very heated up. She doesn’t even notice the man stepping into the room. It wasn’t until she felt him bring a hand to her ankle when she finally snaps out of her trance, finally noticing him sitting next to her while her right hand is buried between her thighs. Mentally out of it, she barely shows any shame for what she was doing, showing further signs that she’s becoming the cult’s plaything.

While still lying there on her side, she watches him move over to open some drawers, watching him pull out what appears to be an outfit made of ribbons of smooth fabric. Right after, she hears him explaining that she much wear clothing as a way of presenting herself to those that stares at her. She doesn’t quite understand it, but she nods her head to him when hearing him telling her to put the little outfit on.

The slowly climbs off of the bed after taking the outfit, and works to slip it on. She can feel each strap hugging her curves and feels one pressing tightly to her slit. She feels straps under and above her breasts, but keeping the perky mounds completely exposed. Standing before Tito, she feels him stepping up to her to cup her breasts with his hands. She shudders when feeling him squeeze them, and trembles harder when she feels him suck and lick at her nipple. “NmMm…” She gives out a trembling moan as her flesh is being stimulated further, and soon feels a hand move between her thighs to feel at the moistening cloth that’s covering her mound.

Soon after, she feels him grab her shoulders and force her to face the wall before forcing her to bend over a bit and pull her hips back. She brings her hands to the wall and rests her right cheek against it as he positions himself behind her, feeling his hands roaming over her ass before feeling the wet fabric over her groin being pulled to the side to expose her dripping wet slit. She shudders each time she feels the heat stroke against her hungry pussy, and when she feels him pushing inside her, she trembles harder as she feels wider girth fill her cunt.

She can feel her sensitive insides stretching further than what she’s used to, really getting filled out by his thick meat. She can’t help but press her chest against the wall while she struggles to endure it, rolling her eyes back until she feels his pelvis pressing against her ass. After getting filled thoroughly by the man’s cock, she feels him starting to properly fuck her. “Ah, ah, ah! Nm! Aah, ah!” She moans out deeply, feeling him pounding into her as deeply as he can and feeling his pelvis slapping against her rippling ass.

She can be seen scratching at the wall, looking as if she’s desperately trying to hold onto something while she’s being violated by the man. Her eyes soon gloss over once more, looking as if she’s going into a trance-like state as she’s being further molded into the cult’s living sex toy. She even begins to drool on the wall as she gets absorbed in the pleasure being fed to her young flesh, looking as if she has been drugged. As he continues to fuck her, more of her juices drool from her pussy, really giving her inner thighs a shine.

Jacky
can’t help but sit in the office looking tense while the cult leader finally arrives, still not sure she should be there as she sits there. At the same time, though, she’s been struggling to keep her mind focused, but doesn’t know why. She has been feeling hot, and because she isn’t familiar with the aphrodisiac affects of the incense she’s breathing in, she can’t help but blame it on the coat she’s wearing. Because it was raining and she really wanted to cover up, but now she’s starting to regret wearing the coat, because the weather is still quite warm.

“Oh, uh… Okay… That’s fine…” She says after the man comes, sits down, and introduces himself to her before explaining the situation. Listening to him talking about her past issues with employment, she starts feeling even more uneasy about the whole thing. “A uniform…?” She asks after hearing him ask about whether or not she’s willing to wear one. Because of her previous experience with skimpy uniforms, she isn’t eager to wear another one, but when she sees the outfit he pulls out, she feels a little more at ease about it.

“Oh… Okay, yeah. This should be fine.” She says as she’s helped up and guided out of the office and taken into a different room where she can change in private. Once the door closes, she glances around to see that she’s in a small room with a decent sized bed. After she’s sure she’s alone, she starts removing her coat and clothing. Because she isn’t familiar with the dress that’s given to her, it takes her a bit of time to get into it.

“Nmm… Starting to feel a little weird…” She mutters while standing next to the bed, wondering if she should head home. Because hasn’t been exposed to aphrodisiacs until now, she isn’t aware of the effects it’s having on her body. Her body temperature just continues to rise and even sweat can be seen glistening off of her dark skin. “I… I think… I-I’ll sit down for a bit and wait for the room to stop spinning…” She continues on before stumbling backwards, falling and landing on her rear on the bed. Gradually, she starts staring off blankly, losing to the incense she has been breathing deeply into her lungs.

-Andrea--

Tito took in a shuddering breath on feeling Andrea’s inner muscles clamping around his cock. It was his first time with the young woman as he rammed his cock into her cunt. He took in a deep shuddering breath as he looked down at Andrea who was pressed up against the wall. His fingers dug into her wide hips as the fucking began. His thrusts were becoming longer and more powerful as he rammed her repeatedly against the wall. He could feel his heat building up within his loins. The lure of his pleasure was a siren’s call he chose to resist for now as his hips stopped. Tito slipped his cock easily out of her.

He took several more shuddering groans of pleasure before turning her around. He gazed over Andrea and devoured the curves of her body before he pressed himself against her. “Don’t you enjoy being a cum slut for us, Andrea,” Tito said with a measure of vicious pleasure. He pressed his lips against hers, and his tongue invaded her mouth. It entwined roughly with hers as his hand came between her thighs and pumped into her sex. He pushed his long slender fingers all the way into her and moved them about while her body writhed against his. A few moments later he pulled his fingers out and sampled her juices after breaking their kiss. He looked more heated and consumed by his carnal attraction for Andrea.

He let his eyes gaze over her body again when a wicked idea entered his mind. He pressed Andrea up against the wall and hooked one leg around his waist. He also positioned her closer to the chest of drawers, so she could reach out to support herself. Tito hiked her up and pinned her against the wall as the other leg was wrapped around his waist. He gave a passionate grunt as he slid her down onto his erect cock. The full weight of her body impaling her on his thick shaft. Tito gave her a few moments to collect himself and the strength needed for the next part. He let out a guttural groan of effort as he began lifting her up and down on his cock. Andrea was now being driven with the full weight of her body onto his cock while her inner walls spasmed around his shaft. Several groans of passion and effort escaped past his lips before he locked lips with Andrea in halting kisses.

--Jacky Lin--

Marcus guided her into the room and let her get changed, but it was ten minutes before he entered and saw her sitting on the bed. Her breathing was shallow and rapid. Her gaze was far away and glazed over. He could only seeingly smile the incense was working on her splendidly. He walked in farther and shut the door behind him. “Here let me help you get those clothes off,” Marcus said, coming up to her. He slowly began getting her out of her kimono top where he could properly appreciate the curves of her mature body. “It is a shame you want to cover up your body so much Jacky. You have a great pair of round breasts,” his voice came out as a whisper. The prophet came behind her and took a moment to admire the image of Jacky slowly being disrobed.

He kissed the nape of her neck before moving to press his lips against hers. His tongue slipped in and pushed against hers while he forced her to partake of his saliva. His hands cupped her breasts, and his fingers circled Jacky’s perfectly tanned areolas. Marcus squeezed and kneaded her breasts, loving the feeling of soft malleability in them as he continued kneading.

Marcus took in a deep breath before one hand traveled down her front and began undoing the strings of hakumo. He slipped a hand in and found her panties already damp. His fingers ran over her slit. His movements were slow and deliberate to tease out a response from the prickly woman. “That’s it Jacky breathe in deep and let yourself feel the pleasure of your body,” he said.

Last edited:
Andrea can feel her mind going numb from the pleasure being fed to her young body, making it harder to even think straight anymore as she feels his girthy cock rubbing firmly against her sensitive inner walls of her cunt. With her right cheek pressed firmly against the wall, she drools and stares off blankly with glazed eyes as her body is being pushed against the hard surface again and again. Thanks to the aphrodisiac she has been inhaling, she’s easily getting overwhelmed by stimulation of the man’s cock as it’s being stuffed so deeply into her hot cunt.

Just as she feels as if she’s about to reach her first orgasm of the day, she suddenly feels him come to stop with his length throbbing deep inside. She pants heavily, sounding as if she’s struggling to catch her breath, but then gives out a trembling whimper when she feels him pulling his length out of her. Her knees buckle a little, but before she can fall, she feels him forcing her to turn and face him with her back pressed up against wall. “C-Cum…? Slmm…?” Before she can say another word or comprehend what was said to her, she feels Tito’s lips pressing firmly against her own.

She shudders as his tongue explores her mouth, and then rolls her eyes back when feeling fingers pressing firmly into her hot snatch, keeping her body and mind preoccupied while she stands there pressed against the wall. She can’t help but squirm while she stands there, really feeling her juices flowing as it drips onto the floor and glistens from her trembling thighs. Again, just as she’s about to cum, she feels him pulling his fingers out of her, leaving her cunt hot and wanting while she watches him lick her juices off of his digits that was stuffed deeply in her cunt.

She winces as she feels pressing her more firmly against the wall, feeling him pulling up one of her legs against his hip before pulling her up and then lifting the other. Instinctively, she hooks her legs around him more firmly as she feels him lower her back down, and soon feels him entering her body again. “NmMmMm….!” She gives out a loud whimper through clenched teeth as she’s being filled with his thick meat again, and soon feels him fucking her once again.

“Aah! Ah! Aah! Nm! Gah! Ah, ah!” She moans out loudly and brings her hands up to grab tightly to his shoulders as he raises and lowering her, impaling her again and again while her back rubs against the wall. Her loud moans are soon muffled as he brings his lips to hers again, feeling him kissing her so forcefully. With gravity pulling her down now, it feels as if another inch or two is being forced into her, really feeling him stroking against her sensitive insides while her hard nipples rub against his chest.

Unable to take it anymore, she rolls her eyes back and shudders hard, finally reaching her climax. “MMmMm!!” She gives out a louder moan into the man’s mouth as she orgasms, thoroughly coating his manhood with her warm honey while he continues to treat her as his fuck toy. Her tight insides convulse tightly around him, massaging every inch as if trying to urge him to fill her with his seed. Quite the glistening mess can be seen being made on the floor as well as she’s being milked of her juices, almost looking as if she’s pissing herself with the amount of cum squirting out of her.

Jacky
can’t remember the last time she has ever felt so hot, starting to feel the sweat soaking into the dress she was told to wear while she sits there looking dazed and confused while her eyes gloss over. When Marcus steps into the room, she barely acknowledges him, almost looking as if she’s staring through him while her hazy mind wanders into space. Feeling him opening her top, she finally focuses her eyes on him as her large, perky breasts are being revealed to him.

After her melons are exposed, she feels him climbing into the bed and kneel behind her, and soon feels his lips caressing the back of her neck. Right after, she feels him use a hand to turn her head, and then feels him kissing her gently while he brings his tongue into her mouth. In the back of her mind, something about what’s happening feels wrong, but the aphrodisiac she has been breathing in has been draining her strength and energy, keeping her compliant while his hands roam back down her body to massage her breasts.

Se whimpers into his mouth and shudders while he places with her skin, stimulating her further as her nipples harden within his fingers. Soon after, she feels a hand move from her chest and down further into her dress, feeling fingers pressing firmly against her mound through her wet panties. The man didn’t even have to tell her to take a deep breath. Once his fingers have come in contact with her mound, she can’t help but tremble and breathe in deeply.

Thanks to the aphrodisiac and the man’s touch on her body, she can already feel her mind melting away. Her muscles can be felt loosening, becoming putty in the man’s hands as he holds her against him. With each touch of her glistening skin, her juices easily flow from her slit, making the white fabric of her panties become translucent. She doesn’t completely understand what’s happening, but her heating body desires more of the attention he’s giving her. She’s barely even able to think straight anymore as their mixed saliva drools from her quivering lips, dripping from her chin to land upon her heaving breasts.

Tito was consumed by his lust for Andrea while her inner walls milked him for his seed. The right hand of Marcus gave a deep shuddering groan as Andrea was forced to ride his cock. It was only a few moments after her orgasm that Tito slammed her back onto his cock that Andrea felt her womb being flooded by Tito’s seed. He gave a few more thrusts into her to push his seed deep into her and ensure every inch of her womb was coated in his seed.

He gave a content groan as he slowly slid the young woman off of his cock and knelt Andrea in the mess she had made. “You’re becoming such a lovely obedient pet Andrea, but you still need lots of proper education,” Tito said with a smile as he gathered up her hair. He yanked on it and guided her lips to his cock still smeared with a mixture of their juices.

Another contended groan escaped past his lips as he spread the mixture over her lips. Tito had wanted her to taste the result of their combined orgasms before he pushed his cock into her mouth. “Go on and clean off my cock Andrea. Suckle and clean off my cock, and we will continue to the next part of your education,” Tito said with a smile towards her. He looked down at her with lustful eyes as he waited for her to obey his command.

--

Marcus resumed kissing and letting his tongue tango with Jacky’s for several seconds before he slowly pulled back. A thin beaded strand of saliva connected their lips before snapping from the weight and distance. “Mmm, you know how to kiss, but I can tell it has been a long time since you’ve been properly fucked Jacky,” he cajoled as he bunched up her panties. He used the soaked fabric to tease her clit and the lips of her labia before finally pulling them down.

He looked over her erotic body once again before slowly pulling away from her. Marcus repositioned himself at the base of her feet and slowly spread them apart. He allowed himself a moment to kiss the inside of her thighs before pressing his head between them. He now had an up close look at her tanned sex. His fingers rubbed against it as he felt Jacky writhing underneath his touch. “Hmm, do you like it when I tease you like that Jacky? Do you want me to stir up your insides like this,” Marcus teasingly said before jamming two fingers into her sex. His fingers sunk all the way to the base of his palm.

He only gave her a fraction of time to prepare before his fingers were pumping in and out of her. His lips were pressed against her clit; he gently began lapping at it. His blue eyes looked up to see how Jacky was reacting while his fingers continued pumping furiously.

After a few more bounces, Andrea feels Tito pull her down hard and firmly down upon his throbbing cock, feeling the thick head pressing firmly against the entrance of her womb while he proceeds to pump her full of his warm seed. She can’t help but shudder from the sensation, feeling warm and pressure building in her tummy while her girth pulsates firmly against her sensitive inner walls. The inside of her cunt would convulse a few more times, ensuring every last drop of the man’s hot seed has been deposited into her trembling body.

Soon after his manhood begins to soften, she feels him pulling out of her and lowering her back down to the floor. She feels hands pressing down against her shoulders, forcing her to kneel before him as a puddle of cum forms on the floor between her legs. A hazy expression can be seen on her face, looking almost disoriented after having been properly fucked by the man that’s currently training her body and mind. Face to face with his dripping wet cock, she feels him pulling on her hair to make her lean in as he proceeds to wipe their mixed fluids upon her soft lips.

She feels his cock jerk a few times, getting a few more drops of his semen on her lips, and after hearing him ordering her to clean him, she finally obediently parts her lips and takes his slimy meat into her mouth. The poor woman shudders from the taste and texture, but proceeds to clean him with her mouth and tongue. Even after having been given an orgasm, she still can’t seem to cool down thanks to the aphrodisiac keeping her in a deep heat, gradually training her body and mind into believing she gets aroused by the idea of being used as their personal play thing as she sucks the cum off of the man’s juicy cock.

She makes sure to move her tongue all around him, lapping up their mixed sexual fluids before letting it pool in her mouth. A gulp is soon heard, signaling she’s drinking his spunk. Once she’s sure his meat is clean, she pulls her mouth out from around him and lowers her head down, making sure to drag her tongue over his sensitive balls. She feels his cock resting against her cheek while she performs her duties, looking even more like a well-trained sex pet as she licks up his cream and consumes it. After she feels she completed her task, she sits back onto her calves with her hands over her lap while cum and juices continue dripping from her abused pussy.

Jacky’s body continues to tremble while she feels the man’s tongue exploring her mouth, feeding her his spit before feeling him pulling back to break the kiss. Her lips can be seen glistening now, and her eyes are glazed, looking primed and ready to be used by him as she sits there feeling her body temperature still rising. Her mind easily melts away while he continues playing with her clit and slit, making it even harder for her to even think straight anymore as their mixed saliva drools from quivering lips to drip from her chin and land upon her bust.

After getting her nice and moist, she feels him tugging down her panties, revealing the glistening slit to the air before feeling him pulling away to climb off the bed and kneel before her. She feels him pushing her thighs apart, giving him a better view of her heated mound. She stares forward blankly with her dress open, looking as if she has been put in a trance while he brings his head between her legs. Her body twitches with each kiss made against her thighs, but completely tense up as he brings his fingers back to her pussy to keep her hot and bothered with sensual stimulation.

“Nmm…!” She whimpers and shudders hard on the bed, barely even able to hear Marcus’ voice anymore whiles he squirms on the mattress. “I-I… I… Uh… Aahn…!” She gives out a louder whimper when feeling two fingers plunging into her needy hole, causing her to shudder hard and arch her body as he starts fucking her with his digits. Her thighs try to close, but would be blocked by his shoulders as he pushes his fingers into her so deeply, really melting what’s left of her mind.

Wet sloshing can be heard coming from between her legs while she’s being worked towards and orgasm. Her eyes can be seen rolling back every now and then as well, responding to him whenever he finds an extra sensitive spot inside her twitching cunt. Feeling his tongue working her clit helps push her over the edge, bringing her to the first climax of the evening. “NaAaahh!!” She arches her body further as she’s overwhelmed from pleasure, releasing her honey through deep spurts into the man’s mouth and even thoroughly coating the fingers being worked into her convulsing cunt.

Leaning back further, she soon loses her balance, falling backwards onto the mattress with the man still between her spread legs. “Haaah! Haaahh! Haaahh!!” She pants heavily and her exposed, dark skin can be seen glistening in the light of the room. With her head turned to the right, she stares blankly with glossy eyes towards the wall, barely looking as if there is a thought left in her little head as more saliva drools from her panting mouth. Any thought of resisting just seems to completely fade away, looking primed and ready for further abuse.

Tito smiled seeing Andrea being turned into the perfect fuck doll for the cult and he knew her conditioning would be soon complete. The only thing left was fucking her ass and continally conditioning her to desire semen. “You don’t hesitate taking these steps any long when you come to me looking for comfort,” Tito said, gesturing to Andrea to crawl to him. He guided her mouth to his cock and encouraged her to suck on it while he lectured. “Now, you’ve been taught by Marcus who has shown you the path of salvation. You have agreed to join us,” Tito said, taking in a deep breath as Andrea’s tongue worked across the sensitive head of his cock.

He closed his eyes and just took a moment letting the rhythmic pleasure of the young woman’s movements gradually build his heat back up. His almond eyes gradually opened again and looked down at the young woman. “Soon, when your tutelage under Marcus is finished, you will be joining me in recruiting more people to the path Andrea,” he said while running his fingers against her chin while her head bobbed up and down on his cock. He guided her to take his cock deeper into her mouth as he gave a little moan of pleasure. “You’ll go back to school tomorrow looking for women like you who need the help of our prophet, and you will join me in proselytizing,” Tito said as he lifted her chin off of his cock.

Tito took a long look at those deep almond eyes that were hazed over with lust. The way her lips were pursed and ready to envelope his hard cock once again. “Yes, you will serve well as the path’s sex slave won’t you, Andrea,” he asked before allowing her to resume sucking on his cock.

--

Marcus eagerly lapped up her juices as Jacky achieved her first orgasm. He spent several minutes taking his time cleaning her up until her cunt glistened with her juices and his saliva. Eventually, he pulled back looking at the clearly drugged Jacky with a smile. He ran a hand over her tanned and muscled thighs. Marcus clearly wanted to savor the moment of breaking in such a feisty woman who had just orgasmed from his fingers. “You have such a lewd body Jacky,” Marcus whispered as he leaned in. He pressed his lips against her clit for a brief kiss. A trail of these light fevered kisses began moving up her body and between the valley of her breasts while he freed his cock. “Why do you feel so self-conscious about it,” Marcus asked her.

He stopped when he leaned over her and pressed his lips against hers. His tongue forcing its way into her mouth before he broke it. Marcus forced her thighs to go wider as he rubbed his cock back and forth against her entrance. A low groan had escaped his lips before he pushed the head of his cock past the lips of her sex. He reveled in the feeling of Jacky’s inner walls wrapping around the head of his cock. The slow undulation of her inner walls massaged him in further as Jack was stretched out to fit his girth. Marcus pushed more of his cock in until he was up to the base. He gave the woman a few moments to accustom herself to his length and girth before he started hammering her.

Andrea looks like an obedient dog sitting there before Tito, looking as if she’s waiting for further commands from him while she sits there with semen dripping from her freshly fucked pussy. The hazy expression still remains in her eyes, staring off blankly after she used her mouth to clean the cock that was just inside her. Her eyes soon see his hand gesturing her to come closer to him, and she crawls back in closer. Once in place, she feels him cupping her cheek and guiding her back to his cock, urging her to take him back into her warm mouth.

She stares forward while she proceeds to suck and lick on him, letting the man use her mouth as a cock sleeve while he continues to explain her fate. She can feel him growing, twitching, and throbbing in her suckling mouth as she brings her head back and forth, drinking of his precum as it dribbles onto her tongue. She feels him gripping her chin, forcing her to take him deeper into her mouth and soon down her throat. The poor girl makes a little gag around him as she guides her to deep throat him over and over, and soon feels him forcing her to tilt her head back, making her look up at him as he explains her task will be to bring more young women to the cult.

She feels him holding her head still while he speaks to her, not even showing a look of fear or worry when he calls her a sex slave as she sits there on her hands and knees. She can’t even think straight anymore, only thinking of her arousal and servicing the man standing before her while the aphrodisiac she has been inhaling keeps her body and mind overwhelmed. “Is this what I really want…? Is this where I belong…?” She thinks while holding his length between her lips, still feeling her mind struggling with her body’s overwhelming need to be satisfied physically.

As soon as she feels Tito release her chin, she starts moving her mouth over him again, suckling and slurping at his hardening meat while making sure to keep her gaze upward. A little saliva and pre-cum can be seen escaping her sucking lips while she brings her head forward, taking him into her throat. For the most part, she handles three inches of his length, but every now and then, she’ll force herself to take him deep into her throat. Because she’s still learning, though, she would heave deeply around him, causing her throat muscles to convulse and squeeze tightly around him for a moment as tears start flowing from her eyes.

Jacky’s
orgasm is drawn out a little longer while Marcus continues to clean her mound with his tongue, pulling out a few more drops of her nectar before going limp when feeling him finally pulling away. She pants heavily as a little saliva escapes her panting lips, already looking like she’s putty in the man’s hands while he rubs at her glistening thighs. Feeling the kiss to her clit, she merely twitches to the sensation, but then feels him working his way up her body.

The further up he goes, the wider her thighs spread for him, feeling her legs being pushed upwards as well as he mounts her and pulls out his long, hard cock. So absorbed in the aphrodisiac, she barely puts up a fight as his lips seals firmly over her own, again feeling his tongue exploring her mouth while he aims his large manhood against her moist slit. “NmMmm…!” She gives out a loud moan as she feels him forcing her tight pussy to accept him, feeling his girth stretching her as he slides the thick head inside her. She can’t help but shudder hard under him, showing it has been a long time since the last time she has been stuffed.

Her eyes can be seen rolling back as inch after inch of his long length slide inside her, getting over whelmed by his size. Never before has she felt anyone as long and thick as he is, easily filling her while her sensitive cunt twitches around him. Her feet rise in the air as he stuffs her completely and beyond, feeling pressure against the entrance of her womb. Bringing her hands up, she grabs tightly at the bed sheets at either side of her head, almost looking as if she’s trying to make an escape attempt as she feels his pelvis press firmly against her mound.

Before she can even make an attempt to pull away, she feels him starting to fuck her. “Aah! Ah, ah, ah! Nm! Gah! Ah, ah!” Any thought to fight him just quickly fades away while he pounds his thick meat into her, forcing her to be compliant once again while her body jerks and jiggles from each thrust. Thanks to the aphrodisiac she has been breathing in, every physical sensation she experiences just seems to be enhanced, overwhelming her mind further as her flesh is being trained to accept cock once again. Her feet sway in the air and her large melons bounce from each impact, really moving to the man’s rhythm as she’s steadily being worked towards another orgasm.

Tito leaned back his eyes half-closed as he enjoyed feeling Andrea's throat quivering around his shaft. He had been spent after the brutal fucking he had given the young woman, but her eager blowjob was bringing him back around for another round. He gave off another groan of pleasure. Andrea could taste the pre-cum that was oozing from the head of his cock every time she passed her tongue around the head. "Marcus is a good teacher in teaching you the basics Andrea." His next words were broken up by a low moan and a sharp intake of breath, "But, I want to teach you something a little more intimate," he finally said before a few more moans of pleasure escaped past his lips.

"Marcus taught you how to deepthroat a cock, but you should learn how to properly worship a cock. First, take your hand and begin stroking it," Tito said his voice lowering to just a whisper. He enjoyed the slow massage of his hard shaft. Little spikes of pleasure caused him it to throb and a little bit of precum to ooze down his shaft. "Now, after a few strokes lean in and kiss the side of my shaft while looking at me. It is important to maintain eye contact as much as you can," Tito said, meeting her hazy eyed gaze with a sharp and clear one. The preacher gave her a few moments to kiss and lick his shaft before saying, "Now, while you continue stroking my cock those soft lips down to my balls. He guided her gently down onto his scrotum where he continued encouraging her to suck on them.

Now, he leaned back again and enjoyed the pleasure coming from Andrea as the young woman worked herself over his shaft. She could feel his cock throbbing as it neared its release once again. "Now, Andrea its time to fuck you again," Tito said as he laid down on the bed. His breathing was becoming shallow as he readied himself for round two with the young woman. He pulled Andrea on top of him. The lips of labia were pressed against the length of his shaft, and her juices were leaking over his shaft again. His hands resting on her hips as he rocked her back and forth. His gaze was fixed on the subtle jiggling rise and fall of her breasts as she was forced to ride his cock. He ground her against the length of his shaft recoating it in her juices before letting his movements end. "Now, Andrea I want you to impale yourself on my cock," Tito commanded while he watched the young woman obey his commands.

-----

Marcus was in the throes of his passion which was pounding Jacky into submission. The pleasure was flooding his shaft as her inner muscles were forced to accept the entirety of his length. His moans of pleasure mixed with Jacky's and created a lewd symphony for the two of them. The Prophet derived a great deal of satisfaction in knowing he was the first Jacky had in quite some time and how she was responding. Now, the bristling woman was being turned into a writhing and moaning mess underneath him. Marcus pulled her in close and began hammering her with short and fast thrusts. Her inner muscles being forced to stretch out repeatedly and spasm around his shaft while he fucked her. Hearing her moans ringing in his ears provoked him, and he began placing a series of fevered and forceful kisses against her tanned flesh.

His trail worked back down to her breasts that were heaving with each thrust he made. He pressed his lips against one dark brown nipple and began sucking on it eagerly. His tongue eagerly pressing and teasing it while his teeth teased her with a bit of pain. He bit down with enough force to leave bite marks on her breasts. Eventually, he pulled his mouth away from the breast he was sucking on and looked down at her while he continued to thrust. Marcus relished seeing Jacky's face distorted with pleasure as she was forced to relearn the pleasures of sex and the male anatomy.

"Ah, it's been a long time since you've gotten a proper fucking," Marcus said with a tinge of happiness in his voice. These types were easier to train as the incense in the air brought out their passion once again. A too-wide smile blossomed over his face again as he leaned down and kissed the nape of her neck. He continued to suck and suck before finally pulling away. He left a nice little mark to mirror the bite mark before hunched back over her. "Now, you're going to be fucked into submission," Marcus whispered in her ear.

He pulled his hips all the way back till the head of his cock was barely inside of her. Marcus waited for a moment to pass before he rammed his cock back into her. The head of his cock crashing all the way into her cervix. Her inner muscles quivered and spasmed at the violent thrust as he hugged Jacky close to him. Now, he began a long series of long thrusts meant to ram the head of his cock against her womb. Each thrust an attempt to further ingrain the desire for cock into her.

Andrea continues pleasuring the man with her mouth and throat as she listens to him explain that she should be doing more. She makes sure to stare up to him while she listens to him explain that she must learn to not only pleasure a man’s cock, but also to worship it. With her mind as hazy as it is, it’s difficult for her to fully grasp the concept of what Tito is saying, but she listens to his simple instructions and wraps her soft right hand around his girthy shaft while her lips are still tightly over the head.

Slowly and gently, she starts to stroke him, bringing her hand all the way down to the base before sliding it back up to smear his pre-cum and her spit over his hard skin. She suckles upon his cock while steadily learning to jerk him off, feeling his pre-cum oozing onto her tongue before sliding down her throat and into her stomach. Hearing the next instructions, she pulls her lips from around him and proceeds to kiss along the side of the shaft, feeling it twitching with each little suckle she makes against his cock. She makes sure to maintain contact like she was told, working her way down and adding little licks in between kisses.

After hearing the next instructions, she feels him applying pressure to her head, bringing her lower down so she may suck on his testicles. She can feel his stick pre-cum clinging to her fingers while she continues stroking him as she kisses and licks his balls, feeling so much of it even starting to work down her wrist. Just as she’s about to reach under to give his other testicle some attention, she hears him telling her he’s going to fuck her again.

She watches him moving towards the bed and moves to stand up and follow after him, watching him lying on his back on the mattress. Feeling hands upon her hips, she feels him pulling her onto the bed and on top of him, feeling him positioning her over his throbbing erection. As soon as the thick head comes in contact with her moist slit, she feels him pulling her down against his length. “Aaah!!” She gives out a loud moan as thrusts up into her and pulls her back down, making him bounce upon his lap as he impales her again and again.

“Aah, ah, ah! Ahm! Nmph! Aah!” She moans out heavily, feeling him fucking her deeply. Thankfully, with her still wet from their mixed cum, taking his thicker size is easier the second time around, but because of his thickness, her sensitive insides are given thorough attention as she’s being bounced on his lap like a sex toy. She soon feels him slamming her down once more before stopping her movements, listening to him commanding her to ride him.

“Haah…! Haah…! Haah… Y-Yes, Sir…” She replies obediently as she brings her hands down onto the bed, moving them firmly to either side of him as she learns forward. She winces and shudders are she starts moving her hips, raising her rear end up a few inches before bringing her ass back down, giving out a loud moan as she stuffs herself with his thick mean. “Mnm! Nm! Aah! Ah…! Nm!” She moans heavily as she works to get herself into a rhythm, trembling each time she feels his length stroking against her soft, tight cunt.

Her skin glistens with fresh sweat as she services the man with her young body, gradually picking up the pace as she learns to pleasure someone with her flesh. As she steadily gets into it, her eyes once more go blank, getting completely absorbed in pleasure as she’s being worked towards and orgasm. It isn’t long until she starts lowering herself down harder as she feels her own orgasm nearing, really letting her mind melt and letting her physical desires take over. Getting so hot and bothered, she can even be seen starting to drool, looking more like a creature with the sole desire to be used for the cult’s purposes.

She bounces upon the man’s cock a few more times before reaching her orgasm, taking him in as deep as possible while she gives out a loud moan and arches her trembling form. She can be seen shudders with each spurt of nectar leaving her body, coating his groin thoroughly in her warm fluid. Still learning how to service a man, she doesn’t even know whether or not he released his cum into her as she sits still upon his lap with his cock still deep inside her. It’s almost as if she’s only trying to satisfy her own physical needs rather than finishing servicing the man below her. Because of the overwhelming orgasm she received, she forgot about the man lying under her, showing she still needs more training on how to be a proper living sex toy.

While Marcus is fucking her, Jacky is barely able to think straight anymore, feeling him working his large cock into her tight hole. Thanks to the aphrodisiac she’s been breathing in so deeply, any ounce of resistance has been drained completely out of her jiggling body. “Aah, ah, ah, ah!” Even if she wanted to, she can’t even mutter a word of complaint with him fucking her fast and hard. Feeling him bite down on her nipple, she can’t help but give out a loud whimper, showing she’s still very responsive regardless of how melted her brain may be at the moment.

She shudders as he presses his body down upon her down as he brings his face into her neck, feeling him kissing and suckling firmly against the soft skin to create a hickey. Once the red, ovel mark has been created, she feels him pulling back slowly before pausing enough to let her cool down a bit, and then feels him thrust into her hard. “Aaaahh!!” She cries out loudly, feeling as if he was trying to puncture the entrance of her womb before he starts hammering into her fast and hard. “Ah, ah, ah, ah!!”

Even while not being a virgin, she starts feeling pain being mixed in with the pleasure he has been feeding her flesh. It feels almost as if he’s trying to pry open her cervix with his thirteen inch long cock, forcing her to give her complete access to her fresh womb while her body jerks under him. “Ah, ah, ah, ah! NhaAahhh!!” Even with the pain being inflicted upon her tender insides, she still manages to reach her orgasm. Her body can’t help but arch and shudder hard while her thighs press firmly against the man’s side, getting overwhelmed with blissful pleasure as he continues to stuff her deeper than any man before him. As she spurts her hot cum upon him, her large chest, heaves up and down hard and rapid, looking as if she’s struggling to breathe as saliva escapes her panting lips.

Tito gave himself over to enjoying the sight and physical pleasures of Andrea bouncing on his cock. The way her inner muscles spasmed over his shaft with each bounce as she rode him excited him even further. He closed his eyes and his groans of passion mixed with hers as he finally abandoned all pretense of teaching Andrea and just enjoyed the fucking. Tito felt his heat building up and he was nearing his explosive orgasm. His eyes snapped open and he began rocking her back and forth on his hips violently.

He pulled Andrea down on top of him while she rode him. Tito couldn’t hold himself back anymore. The next movement of her hips caused him to begin flooding her womb again with his seed. The waves were slightly smaller this time as Tito moved his hips in time pushing his seed deep into Andrea as she collapsed on top of him.

He took in a deep breath and basked in the afterglow of his second near-immediate orgasm before finally sighing contentedly. “It’s good to enjoy the aftermath of your orgasm Andrea, but you must learn to satisfy your masters before yourself,” Tito instructed as he pushed Andrea off of him. He knelt mounted over Andrea and pushed his cock which was coated in the remnants of Andrea and his juices into her mouth. His cock slid in and out of her mouth as he moved his hips back and forth before finally stopping. He grabbed the base of his cock and wrung out the last little bits of his cum into her mouth. “You must learn to savor the flavor of it. Soon, you will be fully inducted into the enlightenment,” Tito said, finishing by pulling his cock out of her mouth. “Your body is no longer your own Andrea. You belong to the path now,” Tito said with a smile as he dismounted.

“Rest and Marcus will talk with you about what he will teach you next,” Tito said as he stood up and began putting his clothes on.

-----

Marcus kept pounding away while feeling his heat and pleasure rising to a critical level. The Prophet hugged her close as he reached his orgasm. He couldn’t hold himself back any longer as with the final thrust he gave into Jacky his white spunk began flooding her womb. He gave a few more thrusts into her to push his seed further into her womb while he still flooded her womb with waves of more seed into her. The pressure was so great that some of his cum was forced out along the edges of his cock.

His thrusts slowly stopped as he took in a deep shuddering breath. He slowly pulled his cock out of Jacky’s cunt and stroked it before mounting her. He forced his cock into her mouth and began slowly thrusting it in and out. “A good maiden meets all of the needs of their priests,” Marcus said as he cleaned off his cock with her mouth.

He eventually pulled it out and sat on the edge of the bed. “I believe Jack you have all of the classifications needed to be employed by the path.” Marcus began as he ran a hand across her tanned body that glistened with sweat. His hand stopped when reaching her breasts that softly heaved with every breath Jacky took. His fingers dug into the soft flesh and began kneading it before a smile broke across his face as he looked down at her. “Yes, you have all the qualifications required,” he said finishing before he stood up and began picking up his clothes, and he left shortly afterward.

Andrea pants heavily while she sits there upon the man’s lap, still impaled upon his large cock as she works to catch her breath. Before she can even completely cool down, she feels thrusting into her once more, forcing her to bounce her body upon. “Ah, ah, ah, ah!” She moans out as she rises, feeling gravity slamming her back down and forcing every inch of the man’s length into her warm cunt. The pleasure she received from her orgasm is drawn out further, milking a few more drops of honey out of her as she feels his hands pulling her down into each thrust.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah! Nmm…!” She shudders as she feels him holding her firmly down against him, feeling a torrent of hot cream pouring into her womb for a second time. She can feel him twitching firmly against her sensitive inner walls with each strong spurt, feeling the pressure building in her tummy with each passing moment. She can feel the thick head of his cock resting against her cervix, keeping every drop of his seed sealed away in her body while he keeps her in place.

“Y-Yes, Sir… S-Satisfy masters f-first…” She replies obediently, already sounding like a proper sex slave as she stares off into space with glossy eyes. With her mind melting away from physical pleasure being forced upon her, she’s growing to be more agreeable to the men that’s training her. She’s practically a shadow of her former self at this point, so very compliant to the instructions and commands being given to her. The thought of going back home barely even registers in her hazy mind anymore, only thinking of serving those that wish to use her young body.

With her as exhausted as she is, she falls onto the bed next to the man, looking like a limp doll. Lying on her back, she watches as the man kneels next to her head, feeling him forcing her to face his glistening meat before pushing it into her mouth. She feels him pulling on her head while he thrusts into her mouth, tasting their mixed sexual fluids as his softening cock slides along her tongue. While she’s being made to suck on him, more of the man’s fresh cum drools out of her cunt, making a creamy mess on the bed sheets and mattress.

She appears to be in a trance once again as she’s being made to clean him, collecting his seed in her mouth. Before she swallows, she listens to him reminding her to hold it in her mouth, allowing herself to savor the flavor of the man she just pleasured with her body. When he pulls out, all that’s left is her saliva glistening on him and her lips glistening of semen. When continues holding his cum in her mouth as he tells her to rest and that she’ll be given another lesson soon, and when he finally leaves her there in a sweaty heap, she finally swallows his cum like the good little sex slave in training.

Worn out from her training session, she stares deeply at the ceiling while the contents of her cunt is emptied out on the bed. She barely feels the strength to move anymore, feeling sore thigh muscles throbbing a little from her training after having been made to ride the man. It isn’t long until her eyes close, finally passing out from exhaustion as she lies there radiating the strong scent of sex all over her young body.

Jacky
feels the man still pounding into her after she orgasmed, getting the last few drops of honey out of her trembling form. “Ah, ah, ah! Nm!” She gives out a loud whimper as she feels him thrust into her hard and firm, feeling the little entrance of her womb being pried open. She tilts her head back and arches her body from the painful sensation, getting stuffed deeply by something larger than she has ever experienced. Having her cervix pried open is enough to make her body tremble hard, getting her toes to curl with her feet in the air as he dumps his cum directly into her fresh womb.

She shudders more as she feels the pressure building in her tummy, experiencing the sensation of something warm and wet pouring into her womb for the first time. With previous sexual partners, condoms would be use, but this time, she gets the honor of feeling the man’s hard flesh stroking her insides as well as the sensation of hot cream filling her up. She can even feel the thick fluid oozing out from her stretched slit, feeling it drooling down over her virgin anus before dripping on the bed.

“Haaah… Haaah…. Haah… Nnmm…” She pants heavily while the man pulls out, and soon sees him kneeling next to her head, feeling pulling on her hair as he forces her to turn and face his glistening cock. The stench of cum just radiates off of him, and she soon feels him pulling on her head and forcing his length into her virgin lips. Even though she has had sex before, this is her first time being used in such a way, not only being made to taste the meat of a man for the first time, but also tasting cum for the first time as well as he thrusts into her mouth and uses her to clean him.

As exhausted and hazy as she is right now after having been fucked by the man, she doesn’t put up a fight as he moves her head over his softening length to get her every drop of semen onto her inexperienced tongue. Quite a bit gets on her soft lips, and when he pulls away, strings of semen keeps them connected before breaking away. With her mind as melted as it is right now, she instinctively swallows, drinking of the man’s seed while he proceeds to grope her glistening body.

With glossy eyes, she stares off into space, completely overwhelmed by pleasure as well as the aphrodisiac that controls her bodily urges. A little semen can be seen drooling passed her panting lips while she lies there, barely looking as if she’s barely attention to the man while he plays with her dark skin. Like, with Andrea, she soon passes out while fresh cum drools out of her abused cunt. With her exhausted as she is right now, there is no chance of leaving the building any time soon, and with the incents still in the air, she’s trapped in more ways than one as the aphrodisiac forces her to feel strong urges never felt before regardless of whether or not she’s conscious. Someone could come right in and fuck her while she’s sleeping, and she’ll be sopping wet, making her the perfect living sex toy whether she wants to be or not.

A few hours later, Jacky soon wakes from her lumber, feeling as if she just woken up from a hangover. “Nmmm… What…? What happened…?” She mutters, still feeling very dizzy. With the strong incense still in the air, her body still feels just as hot as she was just a few hours ago, and when she tries to move, she can still feel how wet her pussy is. She sits up and tries to climb off of the bed, but as soon as her feet touches the floor, she easily falls to her knees.

Her hazy mind tries to remember what happened as she sits there with her dress in disarray, barely hanging off of her body with her curves completely exposed for anyone to see that enters her room. Thanks to the aphrodisiac she’s breathing in heavily, her eyes once more glosses over as she stares to the room’s entrance. While sitting there, her juices and Marcus’ left over cum just drips out of her, showing that the aphrodisiac has a strong effect on her like any woman that enters the building. So, overwhelmed by the heat, she even starts to drool a little, letting her mind wander a bit while she struggles to comprehend what happened and where she is.

Because of the training that was given to her, Andrea is far more exhausted compared to Jacky, but she manages to wake up as well. Not the most physical, the muscles in her young body just seems to throb, but especially in her thighs. Still dressed in the extremely revealing outfit made of nothing but latex straps, she sits up in the center of the bed, waiting for her next training session. Just like Jacky, fresh juices drip out of her abused pussy, ready to be used at any moment’s notice. It’s only a matter of time until she becomes the perfect sex doll.

Marcus exited the room very satisfied with the first session with Jacky as she was resting and being further poisoned by the incense. His gaze shifted to the door opening and revealing Tito who had finished ravishing Andrea. The two men shared a lecherous smile as the doors closed behind them. “Andrea is turning into a fine young slave for the path,” Tito said approvingly as he stepped in line with Marcus. “Yes, she is ready for her final training, but we must first show her that she will be taken care of. Have you found her father,” Marcus asked?

Tito couldn’t help but smile at the Prophet’s question. “Yes, we know where he goes to piss away his money in Shinjuku, and we know which bar he attends. I’ve already made arrangements with the local Yakuza and other interested parties. They won’t be interfering with us, so we can go pick him up,” Tito reported. Marcus gave a nod of his head in understanding before stopping, “You will take Andrea with you when you pick him up. She must see with her own eyes how much the Path cares for her,” Marcus responded. Tito looked started at the command for a moment before giving a nod of his head. “Yes, the child does deserve to see the retribution meted out to her father,” Tito said before giving another nod.

“I will see these two are cared for,” Tito said before the two split off.

----

Two robed novices walked into Andrea’s room and helped the girl up. “We are here to get you food, a bath, and a change of clothes. Preacher Tito is taking you on a trip,” one of them said escorted her out of the room and into the bath she had used before. The novices helped Andrea out of her latex striped suit and settled her into the water. Their hands wandered while washing her and casually played with her breasts. Thoughts of molesting the young woman crossed their minds. Yhey had seen how Tito and Prophet Marcus had dealt with enemies of the path, and they wanted no part in it. So, they washed her and got her dressed in a new school uniform identical to the one she had worn before. She wouldn’t be provided with a bra or panties.

They took her back to her room where another bowl of ramen had been prepared for her. Tito would enter a short time later and smile at the young woman. “Andrea, we are going on a little trip to Shinjuku. I have a surprise for you there, but first, you must eat,” Tito said while he came sitting down next to her.

----

Marcus came back later into Jacky’s room with a bowl of ramen on a tray. He set it down on the dresser as he looked down at Jacky. “Mmm, you’re so enticing Jacky. I feel the urge to fuck you again, but I’ll hold off. We must continue your training after all,” Marcus said with a smile. “Go on and take off your dress Jacky and walk to me on all fours like the bitch in heat that you are,” Marcus said, watching her intently to see if she would obey him.

Over an hour passes, and Andrea is soon stirred to the sound of two robed men entering her room. After having been stirred up enough, she feels the two guiding her from the bedroom. She’s taken into the bathroom where she’s scrubbed of leftover sweat and semen while the bedsheets are changed. She doesn’t show any sign of resistance as she’s being groped by the two men, showing that her training is wearing her down mentally. They could rape her right then and there, and she’d still take it like the good little sex slave she’s becoming.

After getting thoroughly washed, she’s dried off and made to wear a school uniform that looks similar to the one she wore when she arrived. Once back into the bedroom, she’s made to sit, and she’s fed ramen. While she’s in the middle of finishing her meal, she sees Tito entering the room, and she hears him explain that she will be taken on a trip. “Oh-Oh, okay…” She mutters in a drawn out tone to her voice before she continues eating, filling her stomach with nourishment.

Thanks to the aphrodisiac she’s still inhaling, she can’t even think straight anymore. Even as she’s eating, her juices flow from her abused pussy, urging her to have her cunt stuffed again. Ever since her training started, her body temperature hasn’t been able to cool back down. It’s almost as if she’s stuck in heat, always wet and ready to be used as someone’s sex toy at any moment’s notice. When she finishes her meal, and she’s guided out of the room, quite a bit of her juices are already traveling down her thighs.

Jacky
was staring deeply at the ceiling when Marcus returns to the room she’s currently in, looking as if she’s stuck in a trance. She barely even noticed him as he places down a bowl onto the dresser close by, but when he speaks, his voice practically echoes through her hazy mind. Normally, when hearing someone speak to her in such a rude and lewd way, she would strike the man, but she just can’t seem to compel herself to do so.

When hearing him commanding her to strip, she hesitates a little to show that she’s trying to resist, but like with Andrea, she succumbs to the aphrodisiac she has been breathing in deeply and gets to work. She sits up and then obediently starts removing her clothing, trembling while she does so. With her dress already mostly unraveled, it was easy enough to get out of it, and when she’s done, she climbs off of the bed and kneels on the floor while completely naked.

With her body trembling and stiffing up, it looks as if she’s trying to fight off the urge to obey, but with her juices flowing so freely from her freshly fucked hungry pussy, she gives in and starts crawling towards the man. “What am I doing…? Why am I listening to him…?” She tries thinking through the haze, finding it hard to keep her mind focused as she inches her way closer. Once she’s just a few inches away from him, she sits her rear upon her calves and brings her hands to her sides as she stares up at him through glossy eyes and a deep blush across her face. Regardless of how she’s mentally trying to fight it, it appears that her body wants his attention even more.

Tito smiled seeing Andrea dressed up unmolested by the disciples sent to get her prepared. He guided the young woman out of her room and out of the cult. There was a black sedan waiting outside as Tito stepped inside and guided Andrea into the seat next to him. “You told the prophet about your father, and he was quite moved by what you told him. He instructed me to find him, and I have,” Tito explained.

Tito laid a hand on her knee and gently rode it up before lightly pressing his fingers against her cunt. He could feel how damp she was already, just like a good slut should be. His fingers lightly began moving back and forth against the lips of her sex while he looked straight ahead. “We’ll see your father soon, and you will get to choose what your father’s fate will be,” Tito continued as his fingers pushed into her cunt. He pushed his fingers up to the first knuckle as he played with the young woman.

“Then after you have made the choice Marcus and I will bring you into the cult fully as a holy maiden,” Tito finished. The rest of the drive to Shibuya was quiet until they stepped out amongst the glitz and neon lights of the nightlife district. Tito stepped out with one of his fingers in his mouth that had been inside of Andrea. His tongue working around it to lick off all her juices before he guided Andrea out of the car. He guided the young woman into a nearby alley and into one of the myriad backdoors that littered Shibuya. Immediately, they could both smell the acrid stench of cigarette smoke, but their attention would be glued to a figure bound in a chair in front of them. He was a man in his late fifties. His face was already bruised up from a beating from the Yakuza thugs Tito had negotiated with to kidnap Andrea’s father.

Tito smiled as he guided Andrea up to her father as one of the thugs came up and handed Tito a baseball bat. “It’s now your choice Andrea. Do you want to punish your father,” he asked her as he placed the baseball bat into her hands.

------

Marcus smiled seeing Jacky so easily obeying his commands. “Hmm, I thought you would have resisted more given how boisterous you were before. I guess you needed to be fucked hard to remember what kind of woman you are,” Marcus said as he leaned down. He lifted her chin to look into those hazy amber eyes. They pleaded to the Prophet to show her the way. A thumb ran over her soft lips before being pushed into her mouth. He had given her a moment to suck on it before he pulled it back. “Good, good, you have a body meant for pleasure Jacky, and I’ll liberate you from the shackles you’ve placed upon yourself,” he continued while he caressed her cheek.

“Now, I need you to undo the zipper on my pants and suck my cock,” he said. Marcus raised a hand to pause Jacky from reaching up to his waist. “I wasn’t done yet. I want you to undo the zipper and buttons with your teeth.”

Even while being guided out of the building and into the care, Andrea still appears to be under the effects of the aphrodisiac she’s been breathing in ever since she arrived. A deep blush can still be plainly seen across her face, struggling to keep calm with her heart pumping hard. With hazy eyes, she looks at Tito as he vaguely explains the situation to her, and when she feels his hand moving along her thigh, under her skirt, and over her heated mound, she shudders and feels whatever confusion she felt just fade away.

“Haah…! Haah…! Haanm… Nmg… F-Father… Will see him… Haah…! Soon…” She struggles to say while staring forward, leaning in her seat while the man plays with her body, keeping her hot and bothered throughout the trip. She tilts her head back and sticks out her chest when feeling fingers entering her warm hole, causing her to tremble hard as she feels them being buried deeply into her body. Being forced to stay in a deep heat, she can’t even think straight anymore, only focusing on the sensation of fingers moving around inside her as she’s brought towards an orgasm.

Before she could cum, though, she feels the car come to a stop, and she feels him pull his fingers out from within her hungry pussy. She watches as he licks his wet fingers, and when he helps her out of the car, she stumbles and looks weak in the knees as she’s guided down an alley and into the backdoor of a building. As she’s brought further in, she looks to be in a deep trance, not looking fully aware of her surroundings as she’s made to stand before a man that’s tied to a chair with bruises all over his face.

Even with the appearance of her father, she doesn’t show any signs of shock. She listens to Tito’s voice echoing through her hazy mind, ad soon feels him place the bat into her hands. “P-Punish… Yes… Punish father…” She mutters while she holds tightly to the bat with both hands. She continues breathing deeply through her mouths, and if the men look closely, they would be able to see that her juices are glistening all the way down below her knees. Even while in such a situation, she looks ready to fuck.

She shows a bit of hesitation as she lifts the bat, but once it’s over her shoulder, and swings it down, cracking it against her cruel father’s head. With each swing, she yells out loudly, and tears soon start flowing from her eyes. When cries of her father finally come to a stop, she stops swinging, drops the bat, and falls to her knees. She pants heavily while sitting there trembling, feeling a little saliva escaping her quivering lips to drool down and drip from her chin. She looks a little freaked out, but doesn’t say a word, sitting there with a little blood speckled across her face.

Jacky is still struggling with what’s happening to her body and mind, having a hard time comprehending her situation while she sits there on the floor in front of the man that commanded her to crawl on her hands and knees like a dog. His voice just seems to echo through her hazy mind, piercing through the fog caused by the aphrodisiac she’s been inhaling. He has yet to touch her, and yet, her juices are already dripping on the floor while he brings a hand over to grip her chin.

She feels a thumb stroking over her soft lips before being pushed into her mouth, feeling it rubbing lightly over her tongue. It takes a moment, but she soon wraps her soft lips around his thumb, instinctively suckling upon it. She continues to suck on the appendage while he further explains what her purpose will be, staring up to him with the look of need in her eyes. Even when she was with other sexual partners, she never felt this hot and bothered. She isn’t even sure what to do with herself as she sits there like an obedient dog waiting for further commands from her Master.

Hearing him starting to give her commands, she feels him pull his thumb from her mouth, and she gets ready to raise her hands up to unzip him, but pauses when hearing the rest of her orders. “O-Okay…” She mutters as she brings her hands firmly back down to the floor, leaning in to bring her face closer to his groin. Following his orders, she works to follow them. She finds some difficulty undoing the buttons, but has an easier time with the zipper. As soon as she gets the zipper down, she watches as his cock springs forth, seeing his precum oozing from the tip.

Making sure to keep her hands firmly on the floor, she leans forward again and wraps her soft lips around his cock. Even though she avoided putting her mouth anywhere near a man’s meat, she understands what a blow job is and starts sucking on him. She stares blankly forward as she brings her head back and forth, suckling on him gently and obediently. Along with the aphrodisiac that’s in the air, she breathes in his musk, inhaling deeply of his scent each time she brings her head forward. Because she’s new to oral pleasure, a mixture of precum and saliva escapes her lips, drooling out to drip from her chin to land upon her large melons.

“What are you doing…? Why are you doing this…? Why do you have your mouth on him…? Why are you sucking on his cock…? Why can't I stop...?” She thought while thoroughly tasting the man’s shaft and precum with her tongue, learning to pleasure a man for the first time with her warm, wet mouth. The more she breathes in the aphrodisiac, though, the harder it is for her to even think straight. In the back of her mind, she feels what’s happening is wrong, but with her voluptuous body in such a deep heat, it almost feels as if her flesh is moving on its own. Her flesh wants to be penetrated like never before, and she just can’t help but care into its desires.

Back
Top Bottom