Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Path of Enlightenment (Eyeshield22 & Lata Paine)

eyeshield22

Super-Earth
@LataPaine

Tokyo, a city of nine million lonely souls, was awash in neon lights that hid the abuse and weariness. The populace was deluged in ads that sought to sell every commodity to perk you right up. The material needs of a society focused on greed could never hope to provide succor to the spiritual needs of the people. These souls sought this succor in the electronic bytes of data on their phones. They held the mistaken belief that an electronic contact could provide the spiritual needs for their souls. It led to the multitudes seeking connections in a six by three windows and never bother to look around them. If these poor unfortunate souls had, they might have stopped the cult of enlightenment from gaining a foothold or might be the next soul saved by them.

It was raining in Tokyo, and the rain cast a grey patina over the entire city. The only parts spared the pall were those sections of the city lit up by bright neon signs. People venturing out in the rain held umbrellas open and kept their gaze cast down to the ground, and they never bothered to raise their gaze. One man stood at the corner in a grey business suit and red tie. His clothes were completely soaked by the rain. He was unconcerned as he preached to the masses that ignored him. “Don’t turn your gaze away from the crying heavens; take it as a sign to embrace our inner divinity and realize the prison we’ve willingly entered. Don’t mistake the pixelated poison in your hand for true spiritual healing when the answer is within ourselves and the bonds we share with others. The Enlightened Path can show you the way,” he preached. His voice took on a fevered pitch as he stood in front of the oncoming traffic of pedestrians. The preacher was given startled and dirty looks by the people as he yelled at them. “Open your eyes and see the hollow shell we have become to the promise of the almighty dollar. How we’ve enslaved ourselves to it and become nothing more than chattel slaves while others profit from our labor,” The preacher speech was reaching a fevered pitch. His eyes scanned the passersby desperately for someone who was enticed by his words.

His eyes settled on a young woman holding an umbrella aloft who stood in front of the preacher. Her dark hair fell in a cascade behind her that captivated the preacher whose fevered preaching had finally been silenced. The throngs of humanity resumed their order patterns of movement as these two exchanged looks with one another. The preacher sensed something in her grey eyed gaze as he strode up to the lost lamb a wide smile on his face as he approached. “Young lady, I see my words have caught you and beckoned to listen more,” he said with a soft assurance only those who had spoken to the gods possessed. “I can see the curiosity,” the street preacher paused for a moment as he leaned in “And the pain in your eyes. Come, I know a place and a man where for even just a few hours your pain and weariness can be forgotten. A prophet who can restore your spirituality with just a few words. Where you can heal and be reborn to face the perils of society once more. You just have to say yes young lady and follow me,” he said. His words were a complete shot in the dark, but the preacher had long figured out everyone had a bit of trauma that could be exploited.

He gave the young woman another reassuring smile before stepping back and beckoning her to follow him as he left the street corner he was preaching on. The preacher was going to bring a lost lamb back into the fold.

Currently, Andrea Gisela is standing in the rain while listening to a man ranting about a better life and enlightenment. Being an intelligent young woman, she normally wouldn’t bother with such things, but lately, she has been feeling the need for something to help complete her. Because of her behavior, she has been struggling to get along with her fellow students, and her abusive father has grown more aggressive lately. She can only assume her father’s work is what’s causing the stress, but it seems like he’s just taking it out on her more than usual.

She was only just wandering the streets when someone gave her a pamphlet, and when she read it, it sounded like all her cares would just go away. She listens to the man ranting on, but a lot of it sounds like nonsense to her. When it looks as if she’s about to just leave, she suddenly hears his voice being directed in her direction. “W-Well, ahh… I don’t…” She stutters out, feeling as if she was just put on the spot. Again, just as she’s about to take a step back, she hears him mention something about seeing pain in her eyes, and then listens to him explain that he can take her somewhere where her suffering can be taken away.

She can’t help but feel a little confused by the whole situation, feeling she should just turn away and go home, but she doesn’t see the harm in checking out what he’s selling. She hesitates, but when seeing him again smiling back at her, and watching him gesture her again to follow, she can’t help but feel compelled to do so. “Well, what’s the harm in looking…?” She thought, and soon follows after him, leaving the street corner. She never felt like she needed anything that could help her mentally. She had thought about visiting a shrink, but feared that someone would find out about it and ruin her reputation. At least with this, it seems like no one would find out about her seeking help.

She’s currently wearing a beige and brown school sailor uniform. An orange ribbon is rapped around the brown collar, and her brown skirt goes down just a few inches over her knees. She’s also wearing brown shoes, a white bra, and white panties. Her long black hair is being held behind her in a pony tail through the use of a blue ribbon. She makes sure to hold her black umbrella over her head while following the man into the alleyway and through a door into his lair, feeling nervous, but also curious to see what he can do to help with her growing depression.

Last edited:
The cult preacher seized upon Andrea’s hesitation by taking her hand. He looked down at her soft hand for a moment concentrating. “I can feel such profound sadness and hurt residing in your soul child,” he said guiding her away from the safety of the crowds and into the back alleys of Tokyo. The preacher kept glancing back at his wayward lamb to make sure she was still following him. The preacher allowed himself a moment to admire the curves of the young woman. His eyes lingered hungrily on her bust for several moments before flashing her a soothing smile as he dragged her into his lair.

The place was decorated in a mishmash of occult symbols. The center was dominated by an inverted cross. Two large prayer wheels flanked the cross. Sacred shrine ropes from Shinto were pinned to the walls. One side a little table and metal folding chairs were arranged for bible study. A dingy fluorescent pall illuminated the cracked and peeling plaster of the room. One man was kneeling in prayer beads in his hands. His words were whispered and indistinct to both the preacher and Andrea as he stood up slowly.

The man stood six feet and three inches tall. Blue eyes were framed by gold wire framed glasses. His hair had been midnight black, but Andrea could see streaks of grey at his temples. His smile was soft and wide as he approached the two. He was wearing an eggshell white priest’s frock coat that was cinched tightly to his body by a dark crimson sash. His pants and shoes were also eggshell white. “Tito, I’ve told you many times now that you shouldn’t preach while it’s raining without the proper gear. You’ll catch a cold at this rate,” the older man said approaching the two of them. The street preacher looked bashful for a moment before nodding his head, “Yes prophet, but I felt the touch of the gods on me. I had to get out there and preach.”

The older man only shook his head as he shifted his attention to the young woman by his side. The same predatory eyes roamed across the young woman’s body and drank in her looks. “Hmm yes, I see why you brought her here. I can feel you are seeking something child. Come sit down, and we can discuss it. Tito would you go and organize our brochures,” he gestured to the folding chairs and guided her to them. The older man pulled up a chair and set down next to her. He sat down and took her hand and gently rubbed it with his fingers. “I can feel the burden you carry in your soul my dear. Why do you stop for a moment and relieve yourself of this burden by simply talking with me,” he inquired. He hoped to spark a discussion with the young woman into letting down her guard long enough for the real enlightenment to begin?

Andrea stumbles a little as she’s pulled into the cult lair, feeling quite nervous of the whole situation. “I can’t believe I’m doing this… I really should just turn around and go home… What am I doing…?” She thought while she continues to follow the man further into the strange, new location as she folds up her umbrella. Breathing in through her nose, she picks up odd scents, making her feel a little dizzy. The dim lights and all the unusual symbols also don’t do much to really make her feel at ease, making her feel quite stiff and tense.

Her blue eyes continue to glance here and there, seeing all the people within the building. As far as she can tell, most or all appear to be male. The clothes they wear only seems to put her off even more, finding it quite strange from what she’s used to. Deep inside, her instincts are telling her to stop, turn around, and run, but the thought of going straight home to face her abusive father keeps her from doing so. While at school, she behaves as if she’s better than everyone, but deep down, she is quite damaged mentally.

It isn’t long until she’s brought to a tall man, standing a few feet away from him next to the one that took her to the place. Her eyes once more glance around, feeling very weary of the place, but when seeing him moving towards them, she quickly brought her attention to him. Seeing the soft smile forming across his face, oddly enough, seems to help ease her worries a little. “He doesn’t seem dangerous…” She thinks while listening to him talking with the man standing next to her, listening to their friendly conversation about preaching while it’s raining. The way they’re talking sounds a little hokey to her, but she’s here to see if they can at least help with her stress a bit.

Feeling distracted by her surroundings, she doesn’t notice the man undressing her with his eyes, but when hearing him speaking directly to her, she again brings her attention back to him as she listens to him telling her to sit. “O-Oh… Okay…” She says as she sees him gesturing towards the folding chairs, walking over to sit herself down. Feeling him taking her hand, she stiffens once more, but when feeling the gentle rub against her soft skin, she starts loosening up once again as she listens to him suggest she stay and talk with him so that they can discuss what to do with her.

“Oh, umm…” She stutters a bit, hesitating to talk about her personal life with someone she just met. “Well, you see… I have been feeling stressed lately… My dad isn’t the friendliest, I guess…” She continues on, trying to get out that she may need a bit of help with her personal life. “Maybe there is something here that can help me with that? I guess I just need something to help me feel a little different. I have been feeling stressed, because of my father… Do you give out pills that can help with that…? Is that the kind of thing you do here…?” She asks, thinking this is the kind of place that would give her drugs to help with her stress. At this point, she’s almost willing to take anything to help take her cares away.

The Prophet’s predatory eyes lingered on Andrea as she was lulled into a false sense of comfort by the act he put on. He knew the bullshit he spewed would confuse a normal person, but if you put enough sincerity into your words people would buy it hook line and sinker. The false compassion shown to the young woman was working like a charm as the young woman visibly relaxed next to him. The cloying scent of the sandalwood incense had a mild aphrodisiac laced that made more victims more susceptible to the charms of the Prophet and his disciples. The members of the cults had long built up an immunity to the intoxicant in the incense.

He listened intently to her softly spoken words. The man in white could feel the hesitation and hurt in her voice, and the stress that threatened to break her voice. It brought a soft smile to him, but it wasn’t one of the kindnesses that Andrea might assume. It was a predatory smile. “I sense there's more to your words than you’re telling me, but you don’t have to tell me anything. I’ll be more than happy to help you,” he said standing up and gesturing to Andrea to stand up and follow him. The subordinate noticed the two moving to the room attached to the prayer room and moved to be ready at his master’s beck and call.

The Prophet led Andrea into a small room dominated by a small twin sized bed, a sturdy study desk and a chair, and a small chest of drawers. The cloying scent of sandalwood hung heavy in this room and would weaken Andrea’s will even more. “Yes, here we are,” The prophet said, moving to the chest of drawers and pulling out a small bottle of pills. He doled out two of them and handed them to Andrea while the aphrodisiac laced smoked even harder. The pills were a placebo, nothing more than some aspirin, but it further isolated Andrea from the outside world.“Go on and take two of these and sit down,” he said softly, guiding the young woman to sit down on the bed. He placed his hand on her knee and spread her legs apart. “The pills are only one part; this is the next,” he said kneeling between her legs and pulling down her white cotton panties. He looked down at them before balling them up and putting them into his pocket.

His predatory eyes devoured the sight of her sex exposed before him, and he couldn’t help but lick his lips at what he was going to do next. The same predatory smile from earlier spread across his lips as he leaned in and pressed his tongue against the young woman’s clit. His tongue pulsed and licked her clit trying to drive her body into arousal. Once he got a taste of her nectar, his arms would wrap around the young woman’s thighs preventing her from writhing away. His face was deeply buried into her cunt. His perverted intentions were clear, bringing Andrea the eighteen-year-old school girl her first orgasm.

The longer Andrea sits there, the hazier her mind seems to feel, making it a little difficult to think straight. With the aphrodisiac laced within the incents, she can feel her muscles relaxing, and at the same time, feels her body temperature steadily rising. When she first entered, she doesn’t remember feeling this warm. “Did someone increase the temperature in here or something…?” She thought, starting to find the increasing warmth to be a little uncomfortable. Her skin can even be seen starting to glisten in the dim light, showing signs of sweating a bit.

Hearing that the cult leader will help her, she feels some what relieved, but still a little cautious about whole situation. Seeing his gesture to follow, she stands and flows him through a door and into a new room. A confused look can be plainly seen on her face as soon as she sees the bed in the middle of the small room, and soon sees the desk, chair, and small chest full of drawers. “What an odd room…? I guess I can’t expect it to be like a hospital room or something…” She thought while she steps further in, watching as he opens a drawer and pulls out a bottle of pills.

She watches him opening the bottle and when seeing he wants her to take some, she raises her right hand and lets him drop a few into the palm. She looks over a bit, and they don’t appear to be dangerous. Still feeling a little desperate, she puts the pills into her mouth and swallows before hearing him asking her to sit. “Oh, okay…” She says before being guided over to the bed, sitting herself down against the mattress. Being in the small room, the aphrodisiac effect seems to be stronger, really making her head feel hazy as he brings a hand to her knee and pulls her leg to the side.

Soon after, she watches him kneeling before her, watching him bring his hands up into her skirt to grip the sides of her panties. “U-Uhm… Wh-What are you doing…?!” She asks before feeling her moistened panties being pulled from her mouth, feeling him swiftly bringing them down her legs and off of her feet. Before she has much time to fully comprehend what he’s trying to do, she watches as his head disappears into her skirt and immediately feels his tongue drag firmly against her unprotected virgin slit. “Aaah! Ah, wait! St-Stop!” She struggles to stay as he starts eating her out, forcing pleasures unknown to her as she sits there squirming.

Her hands quickly move to his head, trying to push him away, but only to feel more of her strength leaving her body when feeling him giving her clit a firm lick. Her thighs can’t help but try to clench around his head, feeling muscles flexing with each stroke of his wet tongue. “Haah, haah! Stop! StoMm!” She’s finding it harder to even speak, feeling her mind starting to melt as she’s being given oral for the first time. With the incent aphrodisiac in play, she’s finding it hard to even try to fight him as her juices really start flowing into his mouth.

“Wh-Why are you…?! Nmm! I feel…! Aanm! Y-You can’t! D-Don’t…!” Whenever he comes in contact with a very sensitive spot, her blue eyes roll back slightly, looking as if she was given an electrical jolt to the system. Her breathing grows deeper and more rapid, making her inhale the tainted air more, and with her finally it difficult to resist, she reaches her first orgasm. “AaaAahm!!” She moans out loudly, arching her body and tilting her head back as her virgin honey comes spurting forth. Her thighs close tighter around the man’s head, shuddering hard every few seconds as she’s getting milked, and when she feels another chunk of her strength leave her body, she releases her hands from his head, unclenches her thighs, and falls backwards onto the mattress, panting heavily while staring deeply at the ceiling.

The man in white hungrily lapped up the nectar flowing from her sex. Andrea’s stifled moans of pleasure was a great stimulus for him as his cock throbbed in his pants and urged him to be free. He kept his attention purely focused on Andrea’s body and learning her sensitive spots, so he could ruthlessly exploit them over again. He felt triumphant feeling more of her nectar flowing from her thighs as he body arched, stiffened, and collapsed onto the bed. Andrea had experienced her first orgasm.

Slowly the man in white ascended and licked his lips. The taste of the young woman was still on them as he looked down at the exhausted girl. The noise of his lips smacking together filled the small room as he sat down next to her and rested a hand on her knee. It slowly began moving back and forth as he said, “Hmnh, it has been awhile since I helped a troubled soul.” He looked ahead and gave a contented sigh. “You see my religion believes in the divinity of the body, and we can achieve enlightenment from its pleasures. Your stress has been wiped from your brow, and you’ve experienced your first revelation,” The man in white explained as he stood up. He turned to face her and picked up one of her limp hands. A grunt escaped his lips as he pulled her limp body up. The man in white gave her a few moments to recover her strength as he led her to the door of the tiny room.

“You’ll come here again because we have video and pictures of you being eaten out.” He paused for a moment with a look of realization dawning on his face. “Oh, I should tell you my name is Marcus Amorette, the prophet of enlightenment,” he said, giving her a too wide smile and showing off his canines to her. His hand rested on the doorknob and began turning it when he paused yet again, “The first few steps on this path are the toughest. You can’t step off of it.” He opened the door and escorted the poor girl out of the room and to the entrance of their ‘church.’ Tito walked up to Marcus a cheap smartphone in his hand and handed it to Marcus who immediately placed it in Andrea’s hands. “Here, a gift to connect us together. Don’t throw it away, or you’ll be punished,” Marcus said while his grip tightened around her hands for a moment before he let go. A smile once again blossomed just a bit too widely at Andrea.

“I expect to see you here again after school, so we can take the next step together,” Marcus said as he let go of Andrea. He took a moment to push a few long matted strands of black hair before opening the door to the outside world. He knew the young girl would be reluctant to come back, so he called for Tito to follow her. He would follow her a discreet distance away and find where she lived. The process meant they could continue Andrea’s enlightenment. The cult was already making plans for inducting Andrea further into the mysteries of enlightenment.

---The Next Day---

Tito was standing at the corner of her street within view if Andrea went outside in the morning. His presence served as a reminder for the young woman. The message from the cult was simple, come to church wayward lamb.

Andrea’s young, inexperienced body shudders while the man dressed in white continues to lick at her slit and slurp up her honey, drawing her first orgasm out longer to further feed her flesh and mind more pleasure. After the last drop of her cum is milked out of her, she finally feels him pulling away, allowing her to finally catch her breath while she lies there panting heavily. Staring off blankly, she barely notices him sitting next to her, feeling the bed shaking and a little while listening to his voice. Tears can be seen welling up in her eyes, feeling violated by the experience, but at the same time, feeling quite a bit of her stress having left her body when she came.

She’s practically a rag doll as he pulls her off of the mattress, feeling little strength left in her legs as he gets her to her feet. She stumbles a little as she’s lead towards the entrance of the room, and she soon hears him explaining that she will be visiting again before telling her the reason why. Her hazy blue eyes widen with shock and terror, listening to him attempting to blackmail her into returning to the cult. She just couldn’t believe what’s happening. She was expecting something simple and easy, but now, she’s being made to return to the ‘church’ again.

Once she’s escorted to the entrance of the building, she feels Tito take her hand and place a phone into the palm, listening to him explain what it’s for and what would happen, if she throws it away or loses it. Everything just seems to be happening so fast, barely feeling as if she’s having enough time to absorb what’s happening. After hearing what they expect her to do tomorrow, she stumbles out of the building. “What just happened?! Was I just raped?! They want me to come back?!” She thought while making her way down the alleyway, looking quite traumatized and confused by what just happened. “Like, hell, I’m coming back!” She thought, unaware that she will be watched and made sure to return.

The morning soon arrives, and is again dressed in her school uniform. She had thought about going to the police or even to her father, but she remembered the cult leader telling her that the encounter was recorded and would be shown. With her father the way he is, he’ll either tell her it’s her fault to belittle her or just disregard it. When she steps out the front door, she sees a familiar face standing across the street from where she lives, reminding her that she has to return to them right after she’s done with school.

It’s now evening, and when the school bell rang, she leaves the school as usual, but instead of heading straight home, she heads into the city. Remembering the location of the cult building, it doesn’t take her long to arrive at the entrance of the alleyway. Because she remembers vividly what happened last time, she hesitates to enter, but once she again remembers the blackmail, she proceeds through the alley. Because she’s expected, she was let in, and soon taken back into the small room.

She can’t help but sit nervously on the bed, this time keeping her thighs closed tightly together with her hands clenched into fists over her lap. Looking quite tense, she stares deeply at the floor while her body trembles nervously. “Why did I come back here?! I should have just gone to the polices, right?! Who cares what people think about the recording?!” She thought while waiting for the cult leader to enter the room, really feeling her heart racing while breathing deeply. Still unaware of the aphrodisiac that’s in the air, she inhales deeply of it while trying to keep calm. Distracted by her own nervousness, she is completely unaware of the effects that has a hold on her. With her body temperature rising, she can only assume it’s because of how tense she is.

Tito was outside of the school and saw Andrea walking out with the other throngs of students. His purpose was to follow Andrea back to the cult and scope out potential new recruits besides Andrea. He was successful on both accounts as Andrea without protest went back to the small room where Marcus, the prophet, raped her yesterday. The door squeaked open slowly before Marcus entered. The same too wide smiles on his face as he leered at the young woman. He moved to the chest of drawers and took out the pills.“You’ve come back child. Now, we’ll take the next step on our journey together,” he said before closing the door softly behind him. Marcus knelt down in front of her and looked up at her with a predatory glint in his eyes.

He took a moment to watch her fright war with the rising passion within her. “We’ll start again,” he whispered, handing her the pills to swallow. His hands ran across her supple creamy ivory skin as he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. His tongue slipped in and entwined around hers as he drew in more of her bodily fluids. The kiss drew out for over a minute before Marcus had finished. His hands pushed underneath her skirt and removed her panties again. He moved to sit down and pulled the young woman into his lap. She could feel the large bulge of his cock resting against her buttocks as he spread her legs apart.

“Let go of your stress and listen to what your body is telling you,” Marcus whispered his breath hot against the nape of her neck. He pushed up the blouse of her school uniform and cupped her young developing breasts. His fingers dug into it before undoing her bra and laying it strewn on the ground beside her panties. His hands cupped her breasts and began kneading them while letting his breathing become heavier. One hand moved between her thighs and began running his fingers against her entrance. He could feel his fingertips becoming slick with her juices which brought a smile to him. He lifted his nectar coated fingers and slipped them into his mouth and licked the taste of Andrea off of his fingers. The fingers crept back between her thighs and resumed fingering her clit.

Marcus was taking his time by letting his fingers run over her body and sex. He relished feeling Andrea writhe against his cock, and he wanted her more than ever. The young woman must be prepared first, so his fingers slid into her pussy and began pumping in and out of her constantly. Marcus could feel how close Andrea was to another explosive orgasm. “Go on and let go of your stress Andrea,” he whispered in her ear. His voice was husky for desire for her as his fingers moved faster and faster. The young woman would be pushed into another orgasm by the Prophet’s expert fingers.

Andrea can’t help but feel tense and nervous while sitting there, but as she continues to inhale the tainted air, she can feel her muscles loosening while her body temperature continues to rise. When hearing the door open, though, she jumps a little and soon sees the man stepping into the room opening a drawer from the chest close by. Her instinct is to get up and run, but when she sees him pull out a familiar pill bottle, she keeps herself seated where she is. Listening to his voice, she focuses most of her attention on the bottle since she has the strong idea that she needs the pills to help with her stress problems.

Seeing him open the bottle and tilt it, she raises her right hand and feels him deposit two into the palm. “I need the pills… That’s why I’m here… That’s why I’m here, right…?” She thinks while looking at the pills in her hands, distracting herself while he leans in with his hand resting against her thigh. She doesn’t hesitate to take the pills into mouth, and right after doing so, she suddenly feels him press his lips firmly against her own. “Nmm!” She tries to cry out as her first kiss is stolen away from her, but her voice is immediately sealed. She brings her hands to his chest, trying to push him back, but as he slides his tongue into her mouth, she shudders hard and feels more of her will to fight just being drained out of her.

Through the long kiss, her mouth is being filled with his saliva as he dominates her tongue, and when he finally pulls back, a gulp can be heard, indicating that she swallowed her pills along with his spit. She’s already showing a hazy expression on her face as he reaches into her skirt and grabs her panties, feeling the fabric moving down her legs and off of her feet. She situation feels similar to yesterday, but instead, he’s sitting next to her. Soon after, she feels his hands upon her waist before feeling him pulling her onto his lap, feeling his hard bulge even through her skirt moving between her firm cheeks.

“W-Wait… I-I can’t…” She struggles to say before feeling his hands move up her top, feeling them massaging her breasts through her bra before he reaches behind to free them. She watches as the last piece of her underwear is tossed to the ground, but her attention is quickly brought back up into her blouse, feeling hi kneading her perky mounds, forcing her into an even deeper arousal as her nipples harden and press into his palms. “I-I don’t… Stop…” She continues on as he moves a hand from under her shirt and back into her skirt, feeling fingers stroking at her virgin slit to help numb and melt her mind.

“NmMmM…!!” She inhales hard and gives out a trembling whimper as his fingers explores her virginity, forcing further pleasure upon her tender, sensitive flesh. Thanks to the aphrodisiac in the air, her juices was already flowing, getting a good coat over his fingers. When he brings his hands up to examine them, she gets a good look to see how the tips glistening from the moisture she’s producing. She hears him licking behind her ear before he brings his fingers back in between her legs, feeling him gently stroking and rubbing at her slit and clit to keep her mind out of focus. It looks as if she’s trying to stop his she uses her right hand to grab wrist between her legs and the other at her chest, but she barely puts any strength in her attempt to get him to release her.

She gives out a louder whimper as he inserts his fingers inside her, arching her body slightly and trembling more as she feels something entering her for the first time. “Aan… Nm! Aah… Nmph…” Getting into a trance-like state, she has finally stopped her words of rejection and complaint, looking more complaint as she stares blankly forward. The aphrodisiac has dominated her body and mind, keeping her sitting in place even while feeling his bulge rubbing against her virgin pucker.

She can’t help but squirm and wriggle around on the man’s lap each time she feels him plunge his fingers into her wet hole, and with her body loosening up the way it is, it isn’t long until she reaches her first orgasm of the day. “Ah, aanm… AaAahhh!!” She arches her trembling body and presses her back firmly against his chest, tilting her head back as she gives out a loud moan. Her thighs flex hard from each spurt, really getting overwhelmed by the pleasure he’s force feeding her virgin flesh. If it wasn’t for his hand and her skirt being in the way, she very likely could have made a glistening mess all over the floor.

Her body shudders every two seconds as she rides out her orgasm, but as she settles back down, she gets even looser on the man’s lap. “Haaaaah… Haaaah…. Haah… Ngm… Haah…” She pants heavily and leans more against the man, looking even more out of it as she stares blankly towards the wall in front of her. Thanks to the orgasm draining her further, she releases the man’s hands, letting her arms go limp at her sides once again. “It’s over… Right…? Haah… Haah… We’re done…? I-I can go…? Haahm…” She asks with a moment of clarity, assuming he’s going to let her go like he did last time. Even with her moment of mental clarity, she’s still struggling to think straight. The room just seems to rotate before her eyes, feeling quite weak of will and strength as she makes an attempt to lean forward and climb off of his lap.

Marcus loved feeling his prize writhing in his lap as she experienced her second orgasm. He could feel his cock throbbing and demanding satisfaction from the young woman’s body. The prophet had every intention of indulging his baser instincts while also further degrading and claiming the young woman for himself. “We’ve taken another step, but we’ve only just begun,” he whispered, his heated words lingering in the air as he stands up and moves to the chest of drawers. The Prophet rummages around before pulling out a pink bullet vibrator. He smiles again at the intoxicated Andrea. “We’re taking a bigger step this time,” he said before gently pushing Andrea down.

Her legs were lifted up and spread apart, and his head fit neatly between them. She could feel his warm wet tongue against her clit and sex licking up her juices and getting her excited again. He smiled as he pulled back. The vibrator sprung to life vibrating gently as he teased it against before slipping it into her cunt. “Go on and relax,” Marcus whispered as he picked up her panties. He unzipped his pants and freed his monster cock of thirteen inches. The entire thing throbbed with excitement, and the head trickled a thick bead of pre-cum. Marcus closed his eyes for a minute and just took in the soft moans coming from Andrea as the vibrator pushed her to another orgasm. His eyes snapped open and he was ready for their next step to enlightenment.

He got on the bed next to Andrea’s head and wrapped her panties around his cock. The cotton panties immediately began soaking through with the pre-cum oozing from the head of his cock. His body shuddered in anticipation as he began stroking his cock. Each stroke brought a groan to the prophet as he allowed himself an indulgence in creeping closer to her face. His strokes brought more pre-cum to the surface, and Andrea’s panties were soaked through and dripping onto the bed with each furious stroke he made. He felt himself coming closer to cumming. His breathing came harder as the head of his shaft was mere inches away from her parted lips. His groans became more shuddering as the last stroke pushed him over. Thick jets of semen were pushed through Andrea’s panties soiling them. Beads of seed landed on her lips, chin, and blouse. She could smell his musk all over her as he peeled her soiled panties away from his cock. The head and shaft of his penis were thickly coated in his seed, and now he pressed the head and shaft of his cock into Andrea’s mouth. He gave another shuddering groan of pleasure feeling her soft lips around the shaft of his cock.

She would be forced to taste his seed as Marcus pushed the vibrator up to max. The prophet sought to claim the young woman by forcing her to inhale the scent of his musk and seed while she climaxed. His softs thrusts into her mouth pushing off the remnants of his seed into her mouth before slowly pulling out of her mouth. He thrusted a few more times before slowly pulling his cock out of her. It still throbbed and demanded more satisfaction from the young woman, but the prophet knew Andrea’s mind and will were being steadily remolded to his demands. “Now, you can go,” Marcus said taking her soiled panties and placing them in her hand. “I will see you in the morning Andrea on your walk to school. We’ll take our next step there. He whispered, taking a moment to pull out the pink bullet vibrator. The prophet left and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He enjoyed tasting himself on Andrea’s lips and knew this would be the first time of many.

Andrea already feels exhausted after receiving the first orgasm of the session, finding it harder to think straight and is getting quite dizzy. “Step…? Another st-step…?” She mutters with a tired tone to her voice, and soon feels him pulling her off of his lap and making her lie back down on the mattress. Right after, she feels him grabbing her ankles and lifting her legs up in the air, exposing her virgin pussy and pucker to the air while he leans in and gives her moist, juicy pussy a few good licks.

She shudders and whimpers from the familiar sensation, keeping her body hot and bothered before he pulls away and bring over a new toy to use on her. As soon as she feels the vibrating sensation, she inhales deeply, causing her perky chest to rise high in the air as she gives out another whimpering moan. “Aahm!!” She gives out a louder moan when she finally feels it slip inside, feeling it really vibrating against her sensitive inner walls as she lies there squirming on the mattress.

Distracted by the vibrator stirring up her insides, she barely notices the cult leader pick up her panties and use it to stroke himself next to her. As he’s stroking himself with her soft panties, she soon reaches a second orgasm, and as she’s releasing her nectar within her skirt, she’s panting deeply and hard. While she’s struggling to recover, she feels something warm land across her face and lips, feeling semen dripping onto her tongue for the first time. So, out of it, she barely notices what just happened. If she was of sound mind, she would be freaking out, but right now, she merely lies there panting heavily and even swallowing a little of the man’s cum.

Soon after, she feels him turn her head, and feels something soft and wet pressing against her quivering lips. When feeling him increase the vibrator’s setting, she can’t help but suck on him firmly in reaction to the sudden extra stimulation, making her pull more cream into her mouth. She doesn’t even look completely aware of what’s happening as he slides his length into her mouth, feeling it sliding against her inexperienced tongue. She feels him steadily and gently fucking her mouth, ensuring she can’t avoid the taste of semen and getting her to clean him off. When he finally pulls out of her mouth, strings of semen and saliva keeps them connected by her lips, but for only a second before breaking away.

Before she can reach a third orgasm, she hears him telling her she’s now free to go, and feels him placing her semen stained panties into her hand. She flinches to the sensation of the little vibrator being pulled out of her, leaving her hot and dripping of nectar. “O-Okay…” She replies after hearing him telling her that she will be skipping school and visiting them in the morning tomorrow, already starting to sound a little more obedient after the second session with him. As he gives her a kiss, she barely reacts this time around, looking quite defeated and too drained to really put up a fight.

With her wet panties in hand, and looking out of it, she’s helped out of the building like yesterday, stumbling and feeling like her legs are made of noodles. Before of her current mental state, she even forgot to put her panties and bra on. Feeling a draft, she would walk her way back home, staring off into space as she does so. Getting so worked up sexually, her juices would practically drip from her pussy all the way. She doesn’t even notice the semen that’s dripping off of her chin and soaking into her blouse.

The morning soon arrives, and after walking a yard or so away from her mouse, she’s greeted by Tito and made to remember her appointment. She hesitated at first, because she has never skipped a day of school in her life, but because the power they have over her, she allows the man to guide her back to the cult building and into the small room where she again sits on the bed. She feels as if she’s starting to lose her mind, having a hard time believing she allowing them to push her around. Normally, she’s a confident young woman, but when she’s around these people and breathing deeply of the aphrodisiac in the air, she becomes timider and feels powerless to do anything. “It’s for the pills… I’m here for the pills… The pills are helping me, right…?” She would chant in her head, really struggling with the rationality of the situation.

Marcus came into the small room with a smile on his face seeing the young woman sitting on the bed. She looked dazed and already aroused from the daily orgasms. His intent now was to continue molding her body into a bitch in heat. “You no longer look so stressed Andrea,” he said softly as he moved to the chest of drawers. He opened them and began rummaging through the contents before pulling out two pink bullet vibrators and remotes, the bottle of pills, a bottle of lube, and a length of scarlet nylon rope. The same disturbing slightly too wide smile graced his lips again as he approached her. He doled out two pills and handed them to Andrea before leaning in. His lips were pressed against hers, and his tongue sought her inexperienced tongue out. It entwined and danced around hers while forcing her to swallow his saliva.

He eventually broke the kiss and let out a long contented sigh, and laid down his objects on the bed. “Today, we will focus on wiping away all of your stress Andrea,” he whispered. His lust could be plainly seen in his eyes as he drank in her curves. The Prophet wet his lips as he beckoned Andrea to stand up. He stood behind her and cupped her young perky breasts in his hands. His fingers kneaded her breasts as he leaned in and kissed the nape of her neck. Andrea could feel Marcus’s throbbing member pressed against her buttocks. One hand swept south between her legs and slowly began running his fingers against her virgin slit. He could feel how wet Andrea already was just from the few strokes he had given the young woman. It made him absolutely giddy in anticipation. Now, it was time to proceed to the main course.

He took one pink vibrator and turned it on low and pressed it against her sex. It had teased her for a moment before Marcus pulled the damp cotton material aside of her panties and inserted the bullet into her sex. A quick yank from him pulled the panties back into place. His cock throbbed urging him to make Andrea satisfy him. It took him a moment to collect himself before he picked up the length of scarlet rope. “Trust your prophet to show you the way Andrea,” Marcus whispered to her as he began binding her with rope.

He worked the ropes in a diamond pattern across her body. One strand of rope was between her thighs and rubbed her sex with every move she made. Her soft perky breasts were also hugged by ropes and pressed them out. Marcus grinned as he tested the tightness of the ropes and was pleased with the soft moans coming from Andrea. He stepped back to admire his handy work. Andrea’s school uniform was crisscrossed with bright scarlet lines with her breasts and sex standing out. Her hands were bound behind her back. He allowed himself another smile at his work as he sat down on the bed.

He unzipped his pants and freed his monster cock. It throbbed in front of Andrea. A thick bead of pre-cum shone at the top. “It is time to get on your knees Andrea and seek communion, so your stress can be wiped away,” he said turning up the vibrator a notch with the remote he had. Marcus watched Andrea intently knowing the young woman would follow his direction because god and the prophet of enlightenment willed it.

Andrea already looks as if she’s breaking down, feeling as if she’s losing her mind as she sits there trembling. She really doesn’t want to be in the room, but she can’t help but feel that she needs to now. Thanks to the placebo pills and the threat to humiliate her, she feels so very trapped. When Marcus enters the room, she brings him her full attention, and watches him wander over to pull out the toys and pill bottle. She sees some new items as well, but right now, her main attention is on the pills.

She doesn’t hesitate to lift her hand, feeling a few being placed against the palm. As usual, she pops them into her mouth, and as soon as she does so, she feels the man’s lips firmly pressing against her own. Her head jerks back a little from the kiss, but not as much as before, showing more of her compliancy as he explores her mouth with his tongue. She can feel his saliva just pouring into her mouth, filling it until a gulp is heard, allowing her to swallow the pills he gave her.

“Stress…? All my stress…?” She mutters while their mixed spit glistens from her lips and travels down to drip from her chin, already looking as if she doesn’t have control over herself or the situation while he lines all the objects on the mattress next to her. Feeling him pulling on her arms, she moves to stand before him, but then sees him moving around to get behind her. She makes no attempt to pull away as she feels him cupping and massaging her chest through her blouse and bra, getting her further into the mood as he kisses at her slender neck.

Soon after getting into a deeper trance-like state, she feels a hand move from her chest, down her body, between her legs, and into her skirt. “Nmm…” She gives out a soft whimper as she feels him stimulating her slit, getting her hotter and wetter. She breathes in deeper of the aphrodisiac that’s lingering in the air, keeping her quite compliant while he prepares her virgin flesh for further pleasure.

It isn’t long until she feels a familiar vibrating sensation being pressed against her juicy mound, getting her to stiffen up and inhale harder as she feels it rubbing against her slit through the moistening fabric of her panties. As soon as she’s reintroduced to the toy, she feels him pulling the wet fabric of her panties to the side before pushing the object right inside her. “NmMm…!” She gives out an even louder moan now that her sensitive insides are being given some attention, and before the little toy can slip out, she feels the crotch of her panties being pulled back in place to seal her.

“Y-Yes, sir…” She mutters after hearing him telling her to trust him, showing further obedience to the man that’s been working on molding her mind and body to his desires. Right after speaking, she soon feels rope being wrapped tightly around her, showing off her curves through her clothing. Her large, perky breasts can be seen really sticking out now, and her skirt would be hiked further up to reveal her panties from underneath. She barely puts up a struggle as her arms are bound behind her, leaving her further helpless to stop him, if he decides to do anything nefarious to her.

Now facing him, and as soon as she’s fully bound, she feels him pulling away, and watches him pulling out his throbbing meat from within his pants. Listening to his words, she feels a little confused, but then feels him increasing the strength of the vibrator, causing her knees to buckle and fall to the floor before him. “Nmm!!” She can’t help but give out a louder moan from the extra stimulation as she sits there on her knees, sitting there trembling hard while face to face with his large manhood.

She can’t help but stare deeply at it, and with her just inches away from it, she can easily pick up the scent of his musk. “Haah… Haaah… Haah…” She pants heavily as she sits there with a deep blush cross her face, struggling to think straight at this point as her mouth starts to salivate. She hesitates to move for a few more seconds, but finally leans forward, wrapping her soft lips around the thick head. Even though she’s a virgin, she understands the mechanics of oral sex, and slowly works her warm mouth down three inches of his long length. Up and down, she moves her head over his lap as she sits there between his legs, obediently sucking on his cock.

Never in a million years has she ever thought she would be putting her mouth on the cock of a man, but she still remembers the threat he gave her the first day she met him. “It’ll be over soon… Just suck… You only have to suck…” She chants in her mind, trying to assure herself that everything is okay, but as the vibrator continues to stir up her insides, she can feel her mind just melting away and going numb. Her eyes can even be seen glossing over as she stares forward blankly, really losing herself in pleasure coming from the toy in her pussy.

Even while focused on sucking the man’s cock and tasting his precum that’s dribbling on her tongue, she reaches the first orgasm of the day. “NmAaah!!” Overwhelmed by pleasure, she quickly pulls her mouth off of his hard rod and moans out loudly. She arches her back and shudders hard as she orgasms, making a glistening mess on the floor between her legs. “Haah…! Haaah! Haaahm! Ngm! Haah…” She pants heavily as saliva drools from her mouth, and she soon collapses forward, leaning her face into his groin and thigh with his wet cock resting against her face and lips. Even after looking as if she settled down, her body still trembles, still reacting to the vibrator that’s relentlessly feeding her flesh pleasure.

Hearing the submission in her voice aroused Marcus greatly as he sat on the bed. His legs spread apart as Andrea fell between them. He could see the haze of pleasure, and passion Andrea was trapped in, and he couldn’t help but smile. “You’re finally starting to see the true path of enlightenment my dear,” he said, his words dripped with anticipation. Andrea’s soft lips were only a few inches away from his shaft. He shuddered when they wrapped around the head of his cock. It was the culmination of days of work as the young woman’s head began to bob up and down on his cock. One hand came up and gripped her ponytail while the other pocketed the remote to the vibrator.

He let out a groan of pleasure feeling her tongue working around his shaft. The Prophet allowed himself a few moments before he began getting frustrated with Andrea’s hesitation. His frustration further grew seeing Andrea achieving another orgasm. His off hand had bunched up the bed sheets before he said, “You must not be afraid of enlightenment and how it is obtained.” He placed pressure on the back of Andrea’s head and forced her to go down all the way on his cock. Now, Marcus let the first shuddering groan of pleasure as he felt the startled groans of Andrea vibrating along his shaft. He held her down for a few more moments before allowing Andrea to come up for air. He loved seeing the startled expression on her face. “You must trust me as a guide to your enlightenment,” Marcus said to the young woman as his grip tightened on her ponytail.

Now, the words were spoken, and Marcus pressed her back down on his cock. He kept her there for several moments before pulling back and allowing the young woman to take desperate gasps of air as he stood up. Marcus used Andrea’s hair to pull her back to his cock and forced her back onto his cock. His hips began moving as he used her mouth as his own personal fuckhole. His groans of pleasure feeling Andrea struggle and her tongue wildly moving across his shaft brought pre-cum oozing out of his cock. He looked down at Andrea and gave a little smile to her. “You’ve got to be eager and willing to journey down this path,” Marcus said as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Thick strands of saliva ran down his shaft as he looked down disappointed at her. “I know you can achieve it,” Marcus said condescendingly as he gripped the base of his cock and smacked the head against her cheek. “This is the way to get rid of your stress and worries Andrea, when are you going to embrace it,” he cajoled before shoving his cock back into her mouth.

He pushed her all the way down to the base of his cock as Andrea gurgled around his cock. He watched intensely before finally pulling back and allowing the young woman to breath again. His precum was filling her mouth, and she could feel Marcus’s orgasm was imminent. “Come and be reborn as the newest member of our family,” Marcus urged, hoping to see Andrea begin to really suck his cock.

Andrea coughs as precum and saliva drools from her panting mouth, struggling to keep what’s left of her mind focused while she sits there with her head resting against the man’s thigh. Feeling him grabbing and pulling on her hair, she winces and whimpers, and soon feels him forcing her mouth back over his cock. “Nmm! Urrk!!” She gags immediately as she’s being forced to take his long length into her inexperienced throat, causing the front of her slender neck to stretch and bulge.

The look of terror can be seen in her hazy eyes, struggling to breath with her lips practically kissing his pelvis now. With her throat blocked by his throbbing meat, it’s impossible for her to get fresh air into her lungs as she sits there struggling. Arms bound behind her, there is nothing she can do other than sit there and take it as he’s working to teach her about acceptance and enlightenment. Just as she feels she’s about to throw up, she feels him pulling her mouth off of his cock, leaving him glistening of saliva and mucus while she gasps hard for air.

“I-I… I can’t… I uh… Urrk!!” Before she can say another word, she again feels him forcing her to take in the entire thirteen inches, feeling the flesh in her throat stretching and straining painfully as she coughs hard around him. As he starts face fucking her, pre-cum, saliva, and even mucus can be seen drooling out of her mouth, making her look like quite the mess as the mixture dribbles onto the front of her blouse. She can feel her growing weaker from the lack of air, getting dizzier with each passing moment as her face gradually turns to a dark red.

When he again pulls her mouth off of him, she inhales and coughs hard, struggling to refill her lungs with fresh air while he slaps her face with his wet meat. She barely looks as if she can sit up anymore, practically getting held up by her hair now while h continues to beat his teachings into her mind. Before she has a chance to speak or plead with him, she feels him again forcing his length back into her warm mouth and tight throat, suffocating her with his girth as she sits there helplessly. She can feel herself weakening further, feeling the strength leaving her body as her mouth is being treated as his personal cock sleeve.

She finally stops her struggles, though, sitting there looking as if she’s about to pass out from the abuse and lack of air. Before she can black out, she again feels him pull her mouth off of him, listening to him continue to preach as he urges her to move on her own and pleasure him. This time, she makes no attempt to speak, looking defeated as she leans forward on her own, returning to sucking on him after having been punished so thoroughly by him. With tears streaming down her face, she bobs her head steadily over his length, working to have his cream fill her suckling mouth as she now takes in five inches of his length instead of the three inches she started with before.

She manages to orgasm again during the process of pleasuring the man with her warm, wet mouth, giving out a loud moan a she shudders hard where she sits. This time around, she makes sure not to pull her mouth off of him, keeping her soft lips wrapped tightly as she sucks on his massive member. The puddle of feminine cum on the floor grows even bigger as she orgasms, making quite the mess between her legs. Once she has settled down, she continues moving her mouth and tongue over his length, looking far more obedient than she was before.

Marcus looked down a triumphant smile blooming in his eyes as he saw Andrea sucking his cock more obediently this time. He allowed himself a moment to close his eyes and a guttural groan to escape past his lips as the young woman sucked his cock. His cock throbbed and pulsed with a promise of fresh sticky seed splashing and overwhelming the inside of her mouth. Another groan escaped his throat feeling her warm, wet, and eager tongue swirling around the head of his cock. Andrea could taste the first salty taste of his seed as it welled out of his cock. He pushed Andrea back onto his shaft but lifted his hand immediately away from her while her throat bulged with his meat.

He felt his pleasure rising as Andrea’s gagged on his cock again as his body began shuddering. A long loud moan of pleasure filled the small room they were in. Andrea could taste the first splashes of cum in her mouth before it was flooded with his seed. His cock throbbed with each wave of cum gushing out of his cock. Most of it Andrea was forced to swallow. But her mouth was filled with such a volume of seed that his seed was being forced out around the edges of her mouth. Some of his seed spilled onto the ground. Marcus eventually pulled his throbbing yet paradoxically stiff cock out of her mouth. A thick trail of saliva and cum dripped onto the ground and mixed with her juices on the ground. “You’ve finally begun realizing what enlightenment truly means Andrea. Swallow all of my cum,” Marcus said.

He took a moment to allow Andrea to follow his orders before turning Andrea up, so her ass was up in the air. His fingers hooked the soaked material of her panties and pulled them to one side. “Lick up all of the cum you spilled on the ground slut,” Marcus commanded as he pulled out the vibrator and set it on the ground beside them. His hands gripped her buttocks and began massaging it. He leaned over and got the lube from before. His lips pressed against one creamy porcelain buttcheek and nipped it before moving to look at her pucker. The lube was popped open and his fingers coated in the oil before a small amount was placed on her pucker. He took a moment before pressing one finger into her virgin hole. He watched in delight as Andrea bucked with pleasure from the first intrusion. “Focus on cleaning up every single droplet of cum off the floor,” Marcus reminded her as his fingers pumped in and out of her. He pushed more of the lube into her and worked to loosen her inner muscles before he picked up the vibrator.

He pressed the vibrator into her and let it begin vibrating the insides of her rectum. Marcus made a mental note to himself to make Andrea have frequent enemas to clean out her bowls for the further defilement of her body. He licked his lips and leaned down. His tongue was pressed against her sopping wet cunt and began licking her clit before he pressed his tongue into her sex. He could feel her inner walls spasming around his tongue. It worked across her inner walls seeking out the perfect places to trigger another shuddering orgasm in the young woman, while lapping up her nectar.

Within mere moments, Andrea feels a torrent of hot cum pouring down her throat as her head lowers back down over the five inches of his length. Startled by the sensation, her eyes widen, and she works to pull her head back up once she feels the man’s hand move from her hair. After the first few spurts, she can’t help but be first to gulp it down, and when she just has the head of his manhood and three inches left between her lips, she feels the rest pouring into her mouth and onto her tongue.

She continues to feel his length pulsate, filling her mouth to the point her cheeks can be seen expanding slightly. She can even feel a little escaping the corners of her lips, oozing down to drip from her chin and onto the floor. When she finally feels the flow stop, she pulls her mouth out from around him. Before she can even attempt to spit it up, she hears him commanding her to swallow. Looking as defeated as she is, she cringes and winces as she tries to swallow, finding it a difficult to do so since she isn’t used to the taste and texture just yet, but little gulps can finally be heard, signifying that she is indeed consuming his fresh, warm cum.

While coughing up what’s left in her mouth, she feels him pushing her head down and between his legs before forcing her to raise her ass. With her face in a puddle of male and feminine cum, she hears him commanding her to lick it off the floor while he tugs at her panties to expose her pussy once more. “Nm!” She gives out a whimper as the little vibrator is pulled out of her cunt, feeling quite empty now that it’s gone. She takes a moment to catch her breath before finally slipping out her tongue, dragging it against the dirty floor.

She feels a little nauseous after consuming male spunk for the first time, and licking his and her own cum off the floor along with some dirt doesn’t make her feel that much better with the situation as he gets the tube of lubricant ready for her. Feeling him giving her rear a kiss after leaning over her while still standing in front of her, she can’t help but flinch from the sensation. Right after, she feels him bring an oily finger to her little picker, causing her to whimper out as she feels him applying pressure. Struggling with the new sensation, she can’t help but jerk her hips, moving her trembling rear as she instinctively tries to avoid his finger, but when hearing him command her to do so, she forces herself to keep still and return to licking up cum and dirt off the floor.

“Nm! Nmph! Aanm!” She can’t help but whimper louder as he works his finger into her, feeling him forcing his way into her anus over and over. She feels a great deal of discomfort and pain as she’s made to experience a little anal stimulation for the first time, but her tight muscles soon weaken and loosen, giving him easier access to her rectum as he brings the vibrator that was once in her cunt over. She pants heavily before again tensing up, feeling him pushing the vibrator up her ass, and feeling it vibrating within her soft intestines. It’s almost enough to make her want to piss herself, and all the orgasms she was forced to have only loosened her bladder further.

Feeling him moving over her back once more, she feels him licking her pussy in the awkward position. “Haah…! Haanm! Hn! Mmm…!” She moans with each stroke of his tongue, feeling it working its away inside while he practically eats her out upside down. Distracted by his tongue, she stops her licking and merely presses her left cheek firmly against the wet floor. Her body can be seen trembling harder, feeling her next orgasm coming.

“Ann! Aah! Ah! NmaAah!!” It isn’t long until she’s made to orgasm again, really melting away her mind as she lies there trembling with her ass raised up in the air. With her panties pushed to the side, the stream of cum flows freely towards the floor, making another puddle of feminine juices. Because she has orgasmed many times over already, she doesn’t ejaculate as much as before, getting tapped out of fluids. With her body glistening of sweat now, and her clothes sticking to her moistening skin, she’ll need to re-hydrate.

“Haaaah…! Haaah…! Ngm! Haahh…! Haaah… Haah…” She pants heavily as she stares blankly forward, lying there while saliva and semen drools from her mouth and onto the floor. Overwhelmed and exhausted, she barely even remembers why she’s even there anymore. With her mind starting to blank and her bladder already loosen from multiple orgasms and having her anus stimulated, she begins to piss herself right then and there. She shudders hard as she’s made to humiliate herself in such a way, soon feeling the warmth reaching her chest and face as the golden puddle forms around her.

Marcus smiled, feeling another orgasm rocking the young woman’s body and rendering insensible as Marcus pulled his tongue back. He watched her body rocking with yet another orgasm and the stream of pee coating the floor. He smiled seeing Andrea ready to be ‘saved’ as she trembled on the ground wracked by the pleasure flooding her body. She was exhausted both physically and mentally. He stood up and put his cock back before stepping up to her. He leaned down and stroked her chin and wiped away some of the saliva and semen mix. “You’re ready for the final step to be saved from yourself and society Andrea,” he whispered before moving to remove the ropes, vibrator, and began removing her clothes.

He stripped off her soiled uniform and picked her up off of the ground. He grunted with the effort of picking her up and moved to open the door. Tito immediately approached and took Andrea from Marcus. “Have her washed up and put her in my room, she needs rest and recuperation.” He looked over to the room with the mess. “And, we’ll need this room cleaned up as well,” Marcus said with a smile. Tito gave a nod of his head as he carried Andrea away.

They entered a small bathroom where the street preacher gently placed Andrea down in the bathtub and began running the hot water. He picked up the sponge and put some soap in as he began washing away the remnants of her multiple orgasms. Steam began filling the small bathroom as Tito sat on the edge of the tub.“The prophet has washed away your stress, and you’re ready to be reborn Andrea,” Tito said softly as he sponged water off of her body. His eyes roamed across the youthful curves of her body, and the hunger in his eyes was apparent clearly. He made no effort to act on his hunger, trusting the prophet would shepherd the urges he was feeling. Tito allowed the water to soak before wiping off the sweat of sex.

He helped her out of the water. and he put her in a white bathrobe. She was escorted out into a hallway where sutras and golden iconography. Tito guided her down the hall before standing her in front of a solid oak door and opened it. The interior was brightly lit with a king sized bed in a heavy oak frame dominating the space. Two armoires stood facing the door. Tito led Andrea to the bed and laid her down on the goose down comforter. Tito smiled down at her while saying, “Once, you’ve rested the prophet will visit you again,” Tito said with one scan over her body before departing.

Andrea pants heavily while struggling to come down from her orgasm, feeling as if it’s being prolonged by the vibrations of the toy in her rectum. When he finally releases her rear, it falls to the floor as well, landing in the puddle of cum and piss. She barely looks all there when he leans down, feeling him stroking her chin while telling her she’s ready for the final step. So, out of it, she doesn’t even acknowledge his voice. “Nm!” She gives out a single whimper as the toy is pulled out of her ass, though, feeling a little sore from the attention he gave her pucker before he strips her of her clothing.

She doesn’t put up a fight as she’s stripped bare, showing no signs of resisting as she’s picked up out of the puddle of fluids and carried to the entrance of the room where she’s handed off to Tito. She continues her deep breathing as she’s taken from the room, looking more like a living doll than anything else at the moment as she’s taken down the hall and into the bathroom. She continues to stare off blankly as she’s scrubbed clean of semen, sweat, and urine. Never before has she ever felt so exhausted, and because of all the orgasms she received, she can feel the muscles in her cunt throbbing.

Because of how exhausted she is, she doesn’t even notice the man’s eyes roaming over her young, fertile body. Having been raped for the last few days, she doesn’t even look as if she would be bothered by anyone looking at her the way he is. With her defeated mentally and physically, anyone can easily do as they please with her body. She’s practically ripened and ready to be plucked.

After a good scrubbing, she feels Tito pulling her out of the water. She stumbles a little as she’s made to stand, and soon feels a bathrobe being draped over her. The poor girl already looks as if she’s in the verge of breaking, looking as if there is barely a thought left in her pretty little head as she’s guided down a longer hallway and over to two large double doors where she’s taken inside. The room is noticeably bigger than the smaller one that was being used to break her as she steps in, feeling Tito gently pressing her back as he brings her over to the massive bed in the center.

She doesn’t put up a fight as the bathrobe is removed, feeling Tito making her lie in the center of the bed. Her breathing is more steady now as she’s left alone in the room, but even then, her body is still reacting to the aphrodisiac in he air. Regardless of how relaxed she is right now; her body is still keeping steadily heated up and her juices continues flowing from her virgin slit. School or her father aren’t even on her hazy mind right now. She’s barely even able to think at all right now. The deep blush hasn’t even left her face, looking ready to be used even as exhausted as she is. She finally does pass out, though, recouping what’s left of her strength for the final ceremony.

The door opened slowly into the room where Andrea was sleeping several hours later. The incense hung heavy in the air and Andrea was breathing it in heavily as she slept. Marcus walked over to the young sleeping woman and his eyes swept over her body and took it in. His hand rested on her exposed ankle and ran up her body and stopped between her legs. He ran his fingers over her slit and coated it in her juices. He raised his fingers and examined them in the light before sucking up her nectar. Marcus enjoyed the taste as he moved aside the terry cloth bathrobe to expose more of her body. A smile crossed his face as he leaned down and kissed the tops of her exposed breasts. His instincts were screaming at him to fuck the young woman then and now.

“Wake up Andrea,” he said, his voice husky with desire for her. One hand cupped her young perky breasts. He kissed the top of her other breast before meeting the young woman’s hazy gaze. “Since you arrived, you and I have gone on a journey to save you from your circumstances and blaze a new way forward for you.” His hand moved down between her legs again and idly stroked her cunt. “You’re no longer suffering stress because of your father, and you’ve found the place where you belong at the path of enlightenment.” His fingers were pressed inside of her and began pumping in and out of her slowly. “But, we have one final ritual to perform Andrea before you can join us.” He leaned in close and his words were now a whisper. “You must give me, your prophet and savior, your virginity.”

He stood up and sucked on his fingers and again tasted her juices, and he slowly began disrobing. Marcus soon stood in front of Andrea naked. His body was rippling with tight corded muscles as he got onto the bed. He looked over to Andrea while stroking his cock. His own breathing was becoming rapid and shallow as he watched the young woman with hungry and lustful eyes. “To be saved Andrea, you must spread your legs,” he said solemnly as he hooked one leg and began spreading it. His thirteen-inch cock was placed against her entrance and slid against it. Marcus loved feeling Andrea’s juices coating his cock. He waited expectantly for the young woman to murmur her assent through the hazy mind fog that clouded her mind.

When the Cult Leader returns, Andrea is still sleeping soundly naked on the bed she was placed on. She doesn’t even move when he brings a hand over her leg, but when he brings his fingers to her moist slit, she can’t help but shudder to show that she’s still under the effects of the incense that fills the room. Even the deep blush still remains on her face, showing signs she’s still in heat even after having slept in the room for a couple hours. Exhausted, she’s primed and ready to be used once more.

Hearing his voice, her blue eyes flicker a bit, stirring awake and soon seeing him towering over him while a hand is massaging her perky breast. Listening to his voice, she feels his other hand wander down her body and between her legs to stroke her pussy, causing her to tremble and gasp deeply. “Aanm…!” She’s barely able to think straight as he continues on talking while sliding fingers inside her virgin hole, listening to him telling her that she must give him her virginity in order to complete the ritual. If she wasn’t exhausted physically and mentally, she would be fighting him. Plus, with the incense in the air, it only makes it that much harder to even think straight anymore.

Her body loosens back up when he pulls his fingers out of her, watching him suck the juices off of them before removing his robe. Staring up at his naked form, it looks almost as if she’s in some kind of trance. It’s almost as if her mind is somewhere else while he’s stroking his throbbing manhood to get it to the full length and girth. She can even see a little pre-cum oozing from the tip, seeing it glistening in the light of the room while he tells her to open her legs for him.

She feels the bed shaking as he climbs onto it, watching as he kneels before her and grips her leg and pushes it in an attempt to get her to open up for him. As he gets into position, she obediently follows his command, opening her legs wider for him while he mounts her. She stares up at the ceiling while he aligns his length to her wet slit, feeling him rubbing the head against her sensitive entrance.

Her hazy eyes widen and her body stiffens as soon as she feels him entering her, feeling something thick and hard entering her cunt for the first time. She can be seen gripping tightly to the bed sheets, struggling to endure it, and when she finally feels him tear through her hymen, she can’t help but give out a loud whimper. She trembles hard and arches her body for only a moment, struggling to endure the sting before lowering herself back down. Her ample chest can be seen rising and lowering quickly with each deep breath she takes, getting overwhelmed with the mixture of pain and pleasure.

Marcus’s breathing was coming faster and shallower as he was moments away from making Andrea into his perfect fuckdoll. The young woman's features were clouded with lust, and her juices were soaking through the terry cloth bathrobe. The silence following his question was enough of an answer as he slowly began sinking his cock into her. Marcus could feel Andrea’s inner muscles spasming around his shaft as it was pushed in inch by inch. He gave a long shuddering groan of pleasure looking down at Andrea. Her legs were spread open, and she was impaled on his thick shaft with only centimeters remaining. The look of pleasure on her face enticed him even more. “You've chosen salvation Andrea. Soon, you’ll be reborn,” he intoned.

He hooked both of Andrea’s supple long legs, and kneeling began grinding his hips. His cock began jackhammering her as he watched and listened to the moans of pleasure coming from Andrea. His own deeper guttural groans and sounds of their sex filled the bedroom with a symphony of sex. It spurred him on hearing those whimpers of pleasure from the young woman. He leaned over her body and began sucking on her breasts eagerly. His teeth nibbled her nipples before teasing them with his tongue, and Marcus pulled back. “Your salvation is moments away, but I can’t do this without your help Andrea,” he whispered into her ear.

His hips moved relentlessly pushing forth his own heat rising within him, but he stalled for a moment. Marcus pulled back and pulled Andrea into an embrace. His strong muscled arms wrapped around her back and pressed her against his body. “This is your salvation Andrea; you must work towards it as well. Move your hips,” he whispered as he began a slow grind. His cock being pushed in slowly as her inner walls quivered around his shaft. His lips were pressed against the nape of her neck, and he began sucking urgently as he began picking up speed. Marcus sucked hard on her neck and left a little mark before pulling back.

A little devilish thought entered Marcus’s mind while the build to his orgasm resumed. He had pushed two fingers into Andrea’s mouth and allowed her to suck on them and coat them in her saliva before he moved to her ass. His teasing fingertips circled her pucker before he pushed his fingers into her anus. He could feel her muscles tighten and quiver against his fingers, and he could feel the movements of his shaft. Marcus pumped his fingers rapidly in and out of her as he began picking up the pace of his thrusts. The heat of his own orgasm was building up, and the prophet was only mere moments away cumming inside the young woman’s fertile womb. He sought to drown out the primal groan coming from his throat by kissing Andrea as he began to cum inside of her.

The deeper he pushes in; the wider Andrea’s legs becomes as he continues to claim her virginity. She shudders harder when the head of his manhood comes in contact with the entrance of her fertile womb, feeling every inch of him pressing firmly against her sensitive inner walls. Because of his girth and length, his cock feels so very different compared to when he inserted his fingers into her cunt, overwhelming her body and mind while she lies there trembling hard.

A moment after she’s filled completely with his throbbing meat, she feels him pounding into her fast and hard, making it impossible to focus her mind long enough to have second thoughts about getting fucked by him. “Ah, ah, ah, ah, nm, ah!” She moans out each time she feels his long length plunging deeply into her tight, wet hole. Each time he pulls back, more of her virgin blood would be drawn, making crimson strikes down over her pucker before getting into the bed sheets. She shudders more when he leans over to nip and lick at her nubs, adding further stimulation as she’s gradually being brought towards an orgasm.

After a few more thrusts, she feels him slide his arms under her, pulling her up to make him sit upon his lap with his crimson stained rod still deep inside her. She pants heavily over his shoulder as she’s held against him, struggling to catch her breath while listening to him commanding her to move. “NmMm…!” She gives out a longer moan as she feels him grinding against her, feeling his length pushing and rubbing against her insides. Still enduring the pain of losing her hymen, she finds it difficult to move, but when she feels him thrusting up into her, she’s made to bounce on his lap.

As she’s bounced over his lap, she feels gravity pulling her back down, feeling as if another inch is being forced into her. So, overwhelmed with pain and pleasure, and because he has been training her for oral for the last few days, she instinctively sucks on the fingers being pushed into her mouth. She sucks upon the digits as if she was sucking cock, feeling them pulling back and forth before being pulled out completely and moved behind her. “Nm…! Nmmm…!” She gives out a loud whimper as she feels him forcing two fingers up her virgin ass, feeling them opening the even tighter hole.

With his fingers thrusting up her ass, she finally starts moving on her own, moving up when feeling them push into her rectum, and lowering when he pulls them back down. “Aah, aah, aah, ah!!” Her moans grow louder, feeling as if she’s getting fucked by two people. With her anus getting stimulated now, she finally reaches her climax. “Ah, ah, ah, NaaAaah!!” She gives out a loud moan as she feels pleasure rippling through her naked body, but she can’t even settle down while she’s feeling his cock still thrusting up her pussy and his fingers up her ass. It isn’t long until she feels him reaching his own climax as well, feeling something warm and wet filling her tummy for the first time.

While her insides pulsate around his cock and fingers, she feels his manhood convulse deeply and fill her womb with his seed. She soon goes completely limp, completely impaling herself upon his long length to where it almost feels as if he’s prying open her cervix. With her body exhausted, she rests her glistening form against him, looking like a freshly used fuck doll as cream with streaks of crimson mixed in starts oozing out of her stretched slit and onto the bed. “Haah… Haaah… Haah…” She pants hard with her chin against his shoulder, feeling so hot while saliva drools from her mouth. Even while looking worn out, her body continues to be responsive to the incense, continuously making her to produce her juices to keep her wet and ready for those that wish to use her.

His cock throbbed inside of Andrea as large spurts of seed flooded her womb. More cum was gushing out of his cock and pushing into the deepest recesses of her womb and pushing out along the edge of his cock. Marcus gave another satisfied groan of pleasure as his cock throbbed a few more times before he slowly placed Andrea on the bed. A mixture of cum and blood was oozing out of her, proof of her salvation. Marcus smiled as he went cleaning her up. “You have been saved Andrea, and you’ve joined the path of enlightenment. The cult and I will need your help Andrea, but you must rest and recover your strength. Experiencing salvation can be rough on anybody,” Marcus whispered as he brushed a few chestnut brown strands off her forehead and kissed it. He gave the entranced young woman a paternal smile before moving to get a white robe on and left Andrea to recover. Andrea was forever marked by the cult, and its clutches were tightening around the young woman the longer she stayed.

He gave one final contented sigh before cinching his robe closed and exiting the room. He was walking down the hall when Tito arrived. “The young woman has been saved, and I believe she will join us and help save countless men and women. But we still need more holy maidens to join the cause,” Marcus said as he continued walking. Tito followed in his wake and gave a nod. “Yes, I have a few leads I’m following at the moment,” he said. Marcus gave a nod of his head and raised a hand, “You have my permission to follow these leads to the fullest.”

Tito gave a nod of his head and walked off to pursue it.

--Akihabara--

Tito stepped into Cafe Sakura with a lul in the flow of customers and sat down. His eyes scanned the skimpily clothed waitresses before settling on a tanned one who seemed eternally irritated with their customers. Tito had talked with the owner of Cafe Sakura about his troublesome employee and how the path could help him. Tito and the cult would be given special discretion here to handle such problematic women.He raised his hand and told the maitre d that he wanted to be attended by her. He gave the woman a smile as she began approaching. “Hi, can I have a menu please," Tito said with a warm smile to her.

Back
Top Bottom