Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Specifically Smutty Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyra

Planetoid
I strongly urge you to check out my About Me, Preferences, and Absolute No section in my main request thread.

Here's my F-List.

NOW ONTO THE IDEAS!

Scenes I don't have plot for:
  • Something inspired by the Seven Deadly Sins mythos.
  • Experiment x Scientist or Lab Worker
  • Non-Human x Human
    • Orcs, werewolves, or demons are faves to play against.
    • Other monsters accepted.
    • Suggest something.
  • Princess/Offering x Dragon
    • Preferred if dragon can shift to a humanoid form.
  • Something sci-fi
    • Bonus points for aliens.
    • Check below for ideas.
  • Snowed in
    • Our characters get snowed in, preferably at one of their homes.
    • Frustration - whether annoyed or sexual - mounts and sex happens.

Scenario 1:

YC is a bounty hunter who swung by a space port for x reason. MC stows away on YC's ship. She could be the runaway daughter of a space royal/authority figure or just looking to escape the space station.​
When MC is found, she offers to do anything to travel with him on his ship, rather than be left at the nearest space port.​
I'd kind of like their relationship to have a belligerent air to it. Nothing abusive. Just they snipe at each other and that boils over to sex.​

Scenario 2:

MC is "given" to YC, an alien gladiator, either as a reward or to convince him to cooperate.​
This could range from a gladiatorial culture similar to ancient Rome, where it's low tech, dusty, and grimy and the participants are kept in cells; or to something similar to Thor: Ragnarok, where the fighting has higher tech weaponry and the gladiators' rooms - especially champions' rooms - are pretty nice... albeit still a prison.​
Eventually, I'd like our characters to work together to escape.​

Upset after a fight with his wife, Professor ends up at a bar. There, he meets a woman just looking for a good time. They go to a hotel and have a romp. By the next morning, she’s gone.​
Cue to a couple weeks later:​
The new semester begins and the Professor is sitting at his desk. Then College Student enters, ie the one night stand! Things get even worse when his wife - who Professor still has a rocky relationship with - introduces a new live-in nanny for their kid! That’s right, the nanny is the College Student!​
Awkwardness, natural flirtiness, more sex.​
  • Risk of pregnancy is possible.
  • Maybe Student has an ex-boyfriend that teams up with Professor’s Wife, trying to screw the two over.
  • College student is going to be in her mid to late 20s.

General gist is former school bully x former victim meet at a reunion. Former bully could be interested - or could always have been interested - in their former victim. Whatever the case, they want to know the victim more. The victim is suspicious and not giving them an inch, but has some level of interest back.

We can plan shenanigans for the two.

Could easily be a modern fantasy setting with orcs, elves, etc.

The webcomic Anne by Teksu is a good example of what I'm looking for in this idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom