Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Switching It Up (consensual, switches, enemies to lovers, hatefucking, and more)

Meraki

Weaver
Hello everyone,

I find myself craving an adult story with (preferably) elements of romance, something with the smut coming (not far) behind the plot itself.
If you're looking for very heavy violence/gore/pure smut/dub or nonconsensual, this will not be to your taste.

Below you can find some information on what to expect - thank you for reading!

experienced roleplayer
fairly available (posting speed varies - it goes from once a week to multiple times a day, depending on my mood and post length; I also suffer from migraines, so there are times where posting is a no go - I will let you know)
happy to chat OOC (preferably on Discord, since it's easier) - clicking with a writing partner makes the story way more fun in my book
roleplaying on BMR (PMs), third person, past tense
post length varies (mirroring approach, 3+ paragraphs, depends on what is going on in the story)

NO real life face claims (faceless gifs/pictures/inspirations are a-OK!)

someone who enjoys writing and reading (roleplaying needs to be fun, first and foremost - if it feels like a chore, what's the point?)
someone who considers themselves an experienced roleplayer
fairly available (don't worry, no one is going to spam you in need of a response right away, but being able to post multiple times a week is a huge plus!)
someone who is alright with (at least) some OOC chat
someone who is happy to roleplay in the PMs, third person, past tense
someone who is happy to include details in their posts

someone who is ready to give up real life face claims completely (faceless gifs/pictures/inspirations are a-OK!)

an adult story
elements of humor/tongue-in-cheek approach
elements of romance (maybe, eventually)
imperfect characters over 25 years old (usually)
modern/fantasy/sci-fi/dystopian settings
long-term/short-term
story over smut (or smut equal to story)
some drama and action
switch
x switch
dominant
(m) x switch (f)

(the character I'm interested in is marked by italics)
(cravings are marked in blue)
(feel free to ask about prompts for these pairings - I will be happy to provide!)

rookie officer x journalist (modern)
[mswitch][fswitch][consensual][opposites attract][enemies to lovers][small town][mystery]

Hades x Persephone (urban fantasy/modern with a twist/fantasy)
[mdom/mswitch][fswitch][consensual][romance-heavy][mythology][drama][grumpy male/sweet female]

assassin/thief x city guard (fantasy)
[mswitch][fswitch][childhood friends][parted ways][meeting later in life]

survivor/s.t.a.l.k.e.r x survivor/s.t.a.l.k.e.r (post-apocalyptic)
[mswitch][fswitch leaning sub][trying to survive][harsh world][violence][strangers to lovers]

Chaos x Order (urban fantasy/modern with a twist)
[mdom/mswitch][fswitch][anthropomorphic personifications!][humor][enemies to ???]

demon x human (modern)
[mdom][fswitch][enemies to lovers][hatefucking][consensual][humor][rough][addiction]

childhood friend x childhood friend (modern)
[mswitch][fswitch][slice of life][sweethearts][consensual][meeting after a decade][humor]

Hades x Persephone (urban fantasy/modern with a twist/fantasy)
[mdom/mswitch][fswitch][consensual][romance-heavy][mythology][drama][grumpy male/sweet female]

Running from things may seem like the easiest option sometimes, but the problem is, one can never fully know where the road will end. For Persephone, a young goddess turned fugitive, the road of trying to find her own place in the world is just starting, and already, the end looks quite grim... When she takes cover at a house she had never seen before, only to realize later on it belongs to one God not many wish to meet, Persephone has to either get on Hades' good side, or hope she can outrun the king of the Underworld as he gives chase.

This is heavily inspired by Lore Olympus (which I highly recommend!). I'm not looking to/interested in roleplaying THE characters from the webtoon, but rather, switching the focus to the growing relationship between the two. Whatever we make them, whether it's a modern or fantasy setting, I would love to explore the dynamic between a naive, young goddess and an older, wiser god as they both learn new things about each other.

[absolute favorites in green]
roughness
hair-pulling
dirty talking
slapping
spanking
scratching
light bondage
light knifeplay
light choking
semi-public
risk of being caught
hatefucking

biting
fellatio
deep throat
fingering
clothed sex

CMNF
vocal men
men in suits/uniforms
multiple creampies
cum on clothes
women on top
teasing
slight post-orgasm torture
edging
forced orgasms
sensation play
orgasm control
power exchange

lust/passion winning over common sense

I am a sucker for certain tropes, these include (but are not limited to!) basically anything within the frenemy territory
(Cooperation Gambit, Friendly Rivalry, Vitriolic Best Buds, Teeth Clenched Teamwork, etc.)
I'm also a sucker for humor in my roleplays

guilty pleasures - all kinds of scene misinterpretation, characters getting stuck somewhere together, walking in on each other, forced to spend the night in one room,
the more embarrassment the better!
male characters who can get sweet/slightly shy sometimes (despite normally not being so) are lovely!
awkwardness between characters is fun
realistic sex scenes are the best (in modern play anyways!)

Lastly, if you have a story/pairing you would like to explore (and you think we might work out in terms of writing preferences), feel free to send a PM my way.
Perhaps we will be able to whip something up!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom