Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After School Club ((Klein&One))

''Eh not today...its dark out i have to be headed home'' He knew these tutorinmg sessions where just to get him into her harem which might prove intresting.''Okay write a note ill give iut to my erents and ill ride home with you'' he says with a smile as he pulled his pants and left the room.He waited for the sutty lionness.''Arent you worrired about getting prrgnant?''

"Not unless I'm in heat which isn't for another two weeks." she commented as she fixed her blouse and wrote a quick note on a piece of paper before handing it to him. "Even then human sperm has only a very rare chance of impregnanting me. My body it built for a lion's, though half human offspring have been heard of, they're just rare."

''I see well ill see you tomorrow'' he says taking his bookbag and heading hime. This will prove intresting he thought with a smile. When he returned home he told his mother where he was and gave her the note. With a bit of shock she agreed and he went upstairs and fell asleep.
----------
The next evening after class he was eager to head out but he didnt show it just yet. Lucky it was friday so he might be able to stay the night

The next day her Friday classes were even slower then before, she ended up basically giving them free time. When 6th period came she played out teasing him even more but one when he was the only paying attention. A brief caress of her nipples or a lick of the lips until she was too worked up to focuse. Then the bell rang and she grinned. "Goodbye class see you tomorrow." chuckling she watched them all leave as she headed into the back room and got her things. "Come along Sylph, we have a lot of tutoring to do." and the pair headed to her house which was only a 10 minute walk. It was a small ranch style building and she unlocked and led them inside. "So what shall I tutor you about today?" she purred softly.

''What are you willing to teach today'' so basically what he was asking was what she was in the mood for. He walked in and sat on the couch his bookbag had been placed on the table.He was throbbing hard from all the teasing she had even gone so far to caress his cock with her tail. ''I cant wait for today'' he spoke as he pulled down his pants and boxers

"Mmmmm, my, my it seems you're already reading for my lesson." she responded wrapping her hands around his thick cock and stroking it softly. "I think today we're going to learn math, how long does it take you to cum if I pleasure you with my tits?" laughing softly she back away and stripped off her clothing she she stood before him nude nipples already hardening at the thought. Pushing him down onto her couch she fell to her knees and started suckling the mushroomed head while she craddle him with her breast stroking softly.

''Hmm yeah'' he says stroking her head felliung the best of both world. Her tits where soft and fury so they where warm as well.He layed back enyoying the pleasure
.''Your so amazing'' he says. He wanted to please her we well. ''I wanna try a bit of math'' he says as he sat up and gently pinched her nipples.''How long untill you lactate?'' he spoke

She pulled away from her eager lapping to moan in pleasure. "Mmmm about four minutes if you keep that up." she purred as her soft breast continued to stroke his throbbing shaft. Not many humans knew a lioness could lactate when aroused. Then again most humans didn't get to fuck a lioness either. Grinning she wrapped her mouth around the head against and suckled roughly. "Mmmmm." she said her eyes fluttering shut.

He smiled warmly and began to pinch her nipples and he seemed to know where and how to twist just right to shorten that time to two minutes.''I guess its a bit sorter'' he says seeing the milk begin to pour frm her breasts.''So thats how lionesses have such big breasts they recover milk quickly'' Quickly after sayi\ng that he released milk of his own deep in her mouth

She swollowed eagerly gasping as she felt milk escape her swollen nipples. "Do you want some?" she murmered squeezing the nubs so a small amount squirted out. Occasionally the teacher could orgasm with someone just suckling on her breasts drinking the sweet thick fluid. "It's the least I can do, after all you learned faster then the teacher did...." chuckling she sat down and offered a full heavy breast to him her eyes glazed in pleasure.

He smiled warmly and wrapped his arms around her and went to town on her thick milk. ''Delicious'' he spoke then went back to sucking. He licked her nipples in an effort to please her as well. Finally he took a grip of her ass through her leather skirt while driking.He often alternated from one to anouther but swh he got his fill he stopped

She was purring pleasurably as her core grew wet with desire at every suckle her hands rand through his hair unbraiding it. When he was done she smiled softly "I take it you enjoyed that?" she question moving his hand down so he could feel the moisture coating her nether lips. "Now look what that caused. What do you intend to do about that lover?" she questioned grinning.

''Ill take you now giving you the night of your life''he says smiling hoping to sexually exaust the lioness.This was on his agenda since this was a friday and his perents didnt really care unless he didnt end up in jail. ''I want to take both your holes'' he says smiling. He was still hard as a rock and could push out two more orgasms

"Ohhh, that sound lovely. My pussy is clenching just thinking about it." she responded laughing as she stood and stripped off the leather skirt to reveal her tight entrances to his eyes. Straddling him she brought her hands down and started stroking him softly. "I want you to fill both my holes with your tasty sperm. How do you want me? On my knees like a good little kitty? Or on my back?"

''Yeah like a good kitty it gives you the most pleasure it seems'' he says standing up.Still hard untill it hurted. ''This is kimd of unreal fucking one of the hottest teachers in the school...thisll prove to be amazing'' he says smiling lightly

"Well you're the only one who's gotten to." she purrs as she slides of the couch and onto all fours her tail perked in the air. "Don't afraid to be rough lover, I can take rough. Make me roar like you did before." as she spoke she slipped two fingers into her soaked pussy and thrusted them in and out a few times.

''I see well i think ill start here'' he says bending over and licking her ass. It wasnt amazing but he had to moisten her up somehow. When he felt she was properly moistenedup he entered roughtly. She was beyond the threshold of tightness.''A virgin here hmm'' he says smiling as he pounded her ass

She let out a loud roar of pain mixed with pleasure as he forced himself inside her tight passage. "Ohhh, like that, nice and rough." she moaned out pushing against him while the once virgin entrance squeezed and massaged his impressive cock. The two fingers inside her pussy sped up fingering herself in time with his thrusts.

He pushed himself to be rougher hering her roar of pain mized with pleasure. ''This is amazing'' he says fucking her tight passage like an addict. ''Your are so amazing'' he says giving her ass a light spank.

Her anal passage clenched around him as he spanked her and she purred rolling her hips against him then onto her fingers. The lioness's milked filled breasts swayed back and forth small trickles of milk leaking out. "Ohhh I'm gonna cum!" she called out throwing her head back as she sped up against him and her now three busy fingers.

''I am too'' he soke to the lioness and finally came in her ass. Cum puring out his cock pulsated lightly and he waite in her ass untill he finished cumming.''Hmm ill do your pussy first since you seem pretty warmed up'' he says smiling armly

She shuttered as she orgasmed and licked her own fingers clean before spreading her legs wider for him. "Have at it babe." she purred breathing heavily, ready for more of her little human. Raising her ass higher in the air she gave him easy access to her soaked depth and grinned as his arousal caressed her nose.

''Okay'' he says leaving her tight ass and entered her ussy and used her ass as a handle and thrusted poowerfully inside her. ''Your always so good'' he says pounding forcefully into her. Its like he wuld never get sick of screwing her. It was always s amazing and unreal to him

Back
Top Bottom