Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After School Club ((Klein&One))

LostOne

Star
'The Last period of the day'she thought as she too stared at the clock with the other student. The busty lioness was as bored as they were. She loved her job to death, that wasn't the problem. It was because one of her human students had asked to talk to her after class. One of the very human student's she'd been hell bent on teasing since the beginning of the year. It always started off lightly enough. She'd bend over thier desk giving the student a view of her large heavy breasts. No matter what top she wore if she bent just right you could see the edge of her aureole. Then she'd walk by the desk and her tail would brush thier back or her hand would touch a shoulder. Perhaps this one was actually brave enough to hit on her in return?

"Okay class." she said slipping back on her glasses "Turn in your tests face down to the front of the row and pack up." Standing she lazily prowled gathering each stack of papers and returning to her desk. Her skirt clad ass swinging from side to side in a blatent invitation. Sitting down she slipped them into her folder just as the bell rang. It took all of 15 seconds for them to run out the door. Now she just needed to wait for her student and she too could head home. Blue eyes sparkling she grinned as one figure lagged behind. This must be the one who wanted to talk to her, ohhh she liked him...

A young student at least a sophmore took his test with his paitence. His eyes where purple covered by glasses and hair was a pale blue usually tied back in a thick braid.He had a fairly nice build He wore his uniform nicely and had the grades to match them. In his last class he had a fairly easy time with the test but it took him time since he was being hit on every five minutes by his teacher. Hopefully it was a joke so to clear the air But sure she was hot but...damn he couldnt think about that anymore before he got hard.

After the students cleared off and out. He sighed and stood up and closed the door. He took a seat upon her table and spoke''Whats going on you've been teasing me since thee beginning of the year''He asked really wanting to know even though he loved the attention he would have t do something about it. Thinking aboyt this he really shouldnt attacking her he should be hitting on her. Come on this was every students dream.''Oh im sory where are my manners'' he spoke softly

"Teasing you?" she questioned innocently enough her voice was a deep throaty purr. "Well if I was, it's only because your so very attractive. However it's highly improper don't you think?" she commented as she walked to the classroom door and locked it. Sophia wasn't intending on seducing him, but if someone caught them talking like this. Slowly she walked back and sat behind her desk leaning foreward just enought so he could get a good look at those gorgreous breasts.

"You have to understand I haven't had a lover since I moved here, and all these attractive humans at the school." sighing she leaned back in her chair and looked at him. "It's hard on a woman you know. But if it bothers you I can stop quiet easily. I'm surprised you confronted me, most just hide." the ways she was sitting made the long skirt ride up the slit displaying a span of her softly furred thigh. Casually she ran her hand along it and purred. "So Mr....I'm horrible with names still what's yours?" Ms. Hiding questioned softly.

''Its sylph'' He spoke softly. Giving this some thought so after a moment of silence he gave a reply that was a bit shocking to them both.''Oh i thought this was some joke its kind of flattering that you find me attractive''He said in a bit of shock.''I thought you where just using me to entertain yourself'' He said with a small shrug.
''I guess that long withought a lover could be very ansy...I kind of feel the same way'' he said with a kind of a smile.Staying silent for a little longer he soke again ''If you dont make it so overt since other students are beginning to come nto you i'll be your lover for some time''He says smiling with a bit of a smirk as well.This could be the chance to get out all the fantasies and desires he had about her. Besides it might be nice to have a woman who could handle him.
''Wanna get out some of that ansiness right now?'' he asked

"What's that?" she questioned genuinly surprised her eyes widening behind her glasses. "Well then..." the surprised expression melted to an easy seduction. "No one will bother us in here, and I'd very much love to get some of my...assiness out. What about you Sylph? Do you think you can handle the big bad lioness?" she stood and walked around so she was in front of him. Jumping onto the desk she moved so her long legs were straddling his lap. Purring she pressed a small kiss to his neck before jumping back down smirking.

''Im pretty confident i can'' he replied softly as he kissed her neck gently as he wrapped his arms around her waist.''The question is if you could handle me'' he says smiling warmly as he began to quickly get hard. His cock was fairly big enough to fit inside her with an excellent amout of pleasure. Like they where ready for each other.
''We should be able t get get ut enough that we need'' he says pulling her into a deep kiss as one hand gently fondled her breast and the other gripped her ass

She smirked and returned the kiss her arms wrapping around the attractive human. His fondling quickly caused her nipples to harden and press against the thin blouse top. "Mmmm I'm pretty sure I can." she comments as her hands moved from his shoulders down his chest, light fingers tugged at the pants he wore feeling his shaft harden against her hand. "But we have to be very quiet....I don't want the dean knocking on the door." laughing stroked him through his jeans urging him to grow harder for her.

His body oberyed her request and got to it hardest practically strtching the fabric of his ants. He was defiently bigger than the average human.''I want to make you roar'' he spoke then said.''Why dont we go to the backroom then. Most teachers had a backroom thats where they kept theyre personal belongings. He hed her back and pulled his pants down exposing his throbbing manhood.
''And i havent came in sometime as well'' he says gently stroking his throbbing cock

"Good idea." she commented as she walked over to the large room and entered with him locking the door behind her. The room was more of a large closet with several hangers and a chair that her purse sat on. "This is better and almost completly sound proof." she teases as she pulls off the tight white blouse displaying those large breasts. Walking towards him she started to stroke his impressive shaft moaning as it throbbed in her hand. "Oh yes I do think I can handle you." as she spoke she could feel herself grow wet at the idea of sucking him or having him buried deep inside her.

He smiled warmly seeing her juices drip down her leg. He smiled warmly and walked forward and gently began to finger her and tease her oussy. He was gentle but very pleaurable as well. He also groaned lightly when he was gently stroked by the liobess.
''You can eather suck first or screw first which do you perfer'' he really didnt mind since eather way was going to give him pleaure.Its what she craved to do first

"I want to feel you inside me first." she purred biting her lip as his fingers teased her moist pussy. Reluctantly pulling away she stepped back and removed the long black skirt letting it pool at her ankles before stepping out of it. Slowly she walked foreward until his proud cock rested between her thighs brushing her heated core. "How do you want me lover?" she question grinding against him softly and kissing along his neck. Pausing she worried a small spot intent of leaving a mark.

''I think i wanna pound aginst your ass' itll give you the most pleasure out of anything' '' he replied to the lioness ''More than anything'' he says smiling warmly. He recieved a small mark on his neck where she did nip at him. He kissed her gently and went down to her neck as he stroked hmself. His boner was so hard t was actually beginning to hurt

Pulling away she turned and braced herself against the wall displaying her firm round ass and tight dripping pussy. "Go ahead then screw me hard human, make me mewl for your cock." her voice was breathy with desire and need. She wanted to be taken hard and fast by the attractive human. She needed it and so did he, then she'd take him home for round 2.

He smiled and walked up aginst her round ass after a bit of playing he pushed himself aginst her he fit perfectly inside her like they where made for each other. She hant seen any action in some time she wasnt a virgin but she had really tightened up. Groaning in pleasure and giving into his lust he thrusted into her fairly roughly her juices pured out as he fucked her powerfully

She arched her back and let out a mewl of pleasure as he fucked her soaked pussy. "mmmm oh yes! Just like that!" she called out pushing against him eagerly as her juices continued to pour out around his cock. Sophia moaned, gasped and growled as she looks over her shoulder at him already close to climax. "You gonna cum inside me?" she teased. "Fill me with your hot seed? Or would you rather cum on me?" her voice was a breathy moan as she felt the heat in her belly continue to pool.

''I hate wasting sperm'' he groaned aginst her with a smile. He continued to thrust powerfuly into her making a faint pounding sound. But he knew he no one heard her. She was his and he was hers.''Oh god '' He continued then bent into her back and began to gently play with her breasts and pinching her nipples

"Good!" she called out pushing against him frantically as her orgasm struck her. Letting out a soft roar her back arched and her powerful inner muscles convulsed around his think shaft milking it drawing it deeper into her body. "Oh yes!" she hissed out her tail curling in pleasure and need. The teacher resembled more of a wanton whore at the moment pleased to have gotton off so quickly. "Keep moving I want all of your seed!"

During her orgasm she tightened around him making sure he took this opprotunitity to pound aginst her with lust and desire.''Aaah yeah'' he says smiling warmly. Its took a few more minutes but he filled her with hot seed possibly exceeding a gallon.''So amazing'' he groaned as he pumped seed inside her then pulled out of her used pussy cock still covered in cum and her juices

She waisted now time falling to her knees and beginning to clean him of thier combined cum. Purring she stroked him softly while her rough tounge bathed his cock and balls eagerly. "Mmmmm. We taste good together." she mumbled pleasently filled with his sperm her belly buldging just a bit as her body struggled to retain it all. Of course she could get pregnant unless in heat and that was two weeks away. Pulling back she encased the head with her mouth and started suckling, making sure he was nice and clean.

''Oh good girl'' he says running his hands through her hair. Not caring about her future possibility of her getting pregnant. Now that all really was his desire for her. He thrusted lightly into her mouth groaning lightly.''Pleae bathe my cock with your tounge....suck the skin off'' he groaned in pleasure

Sophia drew more into her mouth suckling and slurping loudly her hands stroking his balls in time. Inch after Inch started to disappear inside her mouth her fangs not touching at all. Her rough tounge constantly pressed against the underside curling around it drawing back lapping at the head when moved her head away. The lioness's breast swayed in time with her moving head the nipples still hard as diamonds. Yeah he was definatly coming to her house for a personal tutoring session straight A's or no...

He smiled happily as she slurped on his cock like a drink. His orgasm was going to come soon since the sensation, his hard cock in her warm mouth and and his cock complied to the sensation since it throbbed eagerly in her mouth. ''I love it so much'' he says as he stroked her head

She purred around her suckling and slurping as content as a kitten with cream. Her dark blue eyes remained shut blonde hair falling lose from it's complex braid. Her hand eagerly stroked on what wasn't in her mouth her head bobbing. "Mmmmm" she purred out her tail wrapping around her in pleasure. Then her blue eyes shot up to meet his violet ones grinning when she recognized the look of lust on his face....

''Oh yeah'' he spoke as he finally granted her eagerness with a bit of frutition.He released plenty of cum in her mouth and dwn her throat. Still as consistant as the last batch texture wise but was a bit since he had came soon before/''Oh good'' he says as he pulled out of her mouth his hard cock still stayed pretty hard even after cumming twice

"What do you want now my Horney little human?" she purred as she continued to stroke him softly. "You seem like you still need some attention before we head to your personal tutoring session?" grinning she licked the head lazily before looking up at him her tail twitching back and forth. "I forgot to tell you as of now you're 'failing' my class and you need to come to my house every night until we bring your grades back up." chuckling she winked at him letting him know he was still getting A's. His parents just wouldn't think so.....

Back
Top Bottom