Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DSTF - Dimensional Stability Task Force

MyttyDW

Awoo?
In the not-too-far future of Earth, dimensional rifts began to tear open on the planet. Monsters poured out of some, while friendly beings came in from the others. After a few years, Humans and Otherbeings (Those who came from or are descended from beings from another world) had radically reformed Earth, propelling technology, the environment, and living conditions forward twofold.

However, all was not well - rifts still opened, and monsters spilled out of the majority of them by this time. A way to destabilize rifts was developed - though it needed to be administered in the other world. As such, the DSTF was formed - the Dimensional Stability Task Force. In addition to travelling through rifts and shutting the by destabilizing the core, they also combat monsters that spill over. Their final task is to investigate and combat dimensional terrorism, as there are groups that utilize the weak dimension barrier for their own ends.

Player characters would be agents of the DSTF (ranging from rookie to veteran) and would utilize advanced technology (which may or may not seem advanced) as well as special abilities (like natural magic, or biokinetic implants) to keep the peace on both Earth, and in the other dimension.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to play, but I think it sounds like a great idea and I'll be watching anyway!

Near-human aliens allowed? (descendants of genetically modified humans)
What kind of Gene-modding were you thinking? Because there's also the Otherbeings, which are the beings that are from other dimensions and their descendants (also probably halves, being Quite obviously from a mixed Otherbeing/Human gene line)

Lilac purple skin, super-model looks, sensitive sexualized hair for the females, indigo eyes and hair, markings light up over their body like a glow stick when excited or teased, enhanced speed, strength and healing, very smart and technologically advanced. Immune to STDs and other communal diseases.
A lot of those I'd say would work. Maybe not all of them, but with the Otherbeings maybe I should be more flexible

@Karasuhime @Inkybus @ovalteenies @Fandomizer

I'm away from computer at the moment so I can't get an OoC up yet, but I can still chat and answer questions!
[automerge]1595705152[/automerge]
For starters, I was thinking of being some rookie tinkerer skirmisher with this as a face claim

Are you still taking new players? I would be highly interested if you are ok with me playing a nonbinary character.

Back
Top Bottom