Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A moonlit path paved with bone (Cylian997 & Digital Siren)

"Besides his lips and cock? He has this wondrous little idea of how beautiful you will look with a mother's stomach. He wishes to dote over you as his child grows eagerly within you. He really has some rather grandiose visions of what a family will look like with you. There are things that he wishes to tell you so I will not jump in yet. But I will say, baby bumps are the cutest things. I remember back when my life mate had grown with child. But that is a story for another day." Tailzret had soon retreated from her mind as the little furry bundle had remained happily in place. Yamato had came over and lifted Rhys into his arms as he looked into her eyes for a moment.

"There are two ways for me to look at this Rhys. The first is that I certainly have an affinity for elven women as their elegance captures me, secondly, there will be no one else besides you because the only way I see to bridge the gap between my people and show that other races are safe is if I marry someone from another race. Being with a priestess of the elven people will allow me to change everything. So while I have been with others, you will be the last one I will ever be with." His eyes looked as Rhys as he kissed her sweetly and rubbed her face as he lifted her chin up and pressed his cheek against hers. His tone revealed one thing to the sensitive ears of Rhys and it had become a common occurrence: truth. Yamato spoke honestly to Rhys as his hand moved over and gently scratched under the chin of the fairy creature which then released a sweet coo.

"But Yoseiko is my favorite and we have quite the story between us. Yoseiko is the first creature that I have ever captured here. She has been with been with me here since I have been here as a hero. She is quite the mischievous little creature, but she is generally quite nice. Just make sure to feed her an occasional treat and she won't do anything mean. But I hope my answer is sufficient for you." Yamato moved along as he continued to show her various other creatures.

"There are actually several other floors, no doubt we would be unable to see them all. Maybe we can visit this place a few times before we get you settled in properly Rhys. But we can visit as often as we like, unless we get called for a mission. Which can happen. We will need to get you a better set of gear, maybe we can visit my smith and I still need to get my tattoo touched up." Yoseiko snuggled up against Rhys rather affectionately.

"And yes, he wants to do the same thing to you right now... until next week."

A snort played down the link between herself and Tailzret. She had known about Yamato's desire to have children with her, it wasn't something that before him she had considered. A life quickening in her. Though, she found herself smiling slightly at the idea of bearing children. She'd always loved fosterlings and had dreamed one day of having her own, at least once she had, when she'd been very much in love with her prince. That dream had faltered as they both knew it could never be and so it had been forgotten. The nuzzling of the sweet little fair dragon drew her from her thoughts and she looked to Yamato as he pulled her into his arms.

His words offered both solace and pain. She knew that the pain wasn't intended, but she felt her heart ache. A means to an end. Foolish perhaps to hope there was something else behind those desires. She'd been a gift and they'd known each other less than a week. To hope for love, when she felt none herself? Rather than dwell on it, let her mind linger on the pain that his words offered, Rhys smiled softly. Love could perhaps come and she knew that Yamato wouldn't force her, but this was now her duty, to him, to her people. It was how she could keep her people safe. Her mind refused to simply drop it and other thoughts filtered in. Like had she not been the Priestess, he might have never looked at her twice. To question the eddies of fate seemed foolish.

His kiss was returned and nuzzled her cheek along his as he tipped her chin up. Her smile grew and she pushed the worries, the sadness away at the sweet coo of Yoseiko. His hope was not answered, though her fingers found his and their digits intertwined. "It was," The words offered after some time and she chuckled softly at Yoseiko. Whispering to the sweet creature she stroked her fingers along its spine.

The words made her smile again and she focused on the things that they could control. She desired him as he desired her and their fates seemed to be linked together. Perhaps in time love would come and their union wouldn't be just duty or planning and cunning. For now, it was what it was. "I'd like to come back often," lashes lowered as they walked. Shifting she laid her head to his arm as they walked, Yoseiko giving a chip and curling closer to her exposed neck, rubbing against her happily. "When will you need to get it touched up?" Lilac eyes shifted towards his profile, her head still on his shoulder.

Her mind wandered as they walked, going back to the idea of a child growing inside her. The danger they would likely both be in. Rhys still didn't trust his father or brother and to an extent, she didn't trust Aki either. Not because she believed her evil, but her leash was firmly held by his father.

"We should be able to come by more often, after all there are no requests of me. We can take the time to not only enjoy each other's company but also to delve into each other's joys and things. Now that our journey is done for now, I can shower you with the attention I want too." While the connotation could have been twisted in either way...

"He wants to explore every inch of you and leave you in a puddle of your own flesh. He wants to make your lady parts squeal with joy and release everything from inside of it. He wants to leave his mark in the place that no one has seen, carve himself onto your heart." Tailzret had quickly solidified what the man meant by his statement. Yamato soon led her along to various other gardens of the elven people here, it took some time before they eventually reached the front gates of the elven territories, still, every single elven person had offered Rhys either quiet reverence or bold adoration by the virtue of her birth. As they reached the end of the gate Yoseiko had gently skipped away and disappeared back into the pristine forest.

"When it comes to my tattoo, you can come along with me if you like. You can see how my people's tattooing style works." With a gentle tug Rhys was led along towards a rather quiet looking home. It was designed much like his own home but on a much smaller scale. A quiet garden with gentle plot of flowers with a matching tree with pink petals. A woman with a rather bored expression across her face, a shapely body with straight black hair. Much like his rather beautiful dress, she had a stunning black robe with flowers. "Setsuna, good afternoon." The woman turned over and looked at the pair as she motioned for them to follow along. "She is rather quiet but she has been part of my family for generations."

Setsuna looked over and motioned for the pair to follow her inside. The inside of the home was rather spartan in its decor; a bed, a table and some lights. But she pulled out a set of inks as Yamato pulled off his top and laid on his stomach. Setsuna moved her hands across the dragon's back as she took a sharp needle and began to inject and push the ink into Yamato. "You need to be more careful Master." The woman's voice was cool and seemed to lack some level of normal human empathy as she continued to fix the piece.

"Don't mind her too much, she is nothing like Aki. She is quite loyal to Yamato and the royal family. Feel free to chat with her... but I am going to sleep." The energy of Tailzret that normally wafted around so freely soon disappeared. Yamato's skin bled gently as Setsuna continued to fix the piece with expert skill.

A smile played on her lips and she nodded. She would enjoy that, Chrysanthe was sure. Learning more about the things he enjoyed, finding things she enjoyed as well, like this zoo. Her cheeks blushed as Tailzret clarified the statement further and she let out an audible sigh. "Your dragon is lecherous in his old age, or he enjoys telling me your desires when you think it might be best to spare my sensibilities." Chuckling Rhys looked up at him, "So which is it?" Honestly she didn't mind Tailzret telling her or his teasing. It was sweet in it's own way. More so she wanted to know Yamato's feelings on the matter.

As they walked, she smiled softly as those of her kind showed reverence towards her. She was used to such things, even where her people had relaxed around her, they had been respectful, kind and those visiting her lands had been much like the elves here. As they neared the exit she felt the gentle weight of Yoseiko vanish. She found herself missing it and she made a silent promise to visit again soon and to bring a treat for the little dragon.

"Oh?" Her smile grew, "I would like that." Led to a home, she looked around, her eyes falling to the woman within the garden. Rhys offered a soft smile to the woman, Setsuna. Her eyes moved to Yamato and she nodded. She watched as they interacted, as Yamato removed his top and laid down. As Setsuna began to work on his tattoo. Sleep sweet Tailzret. The words offered as she moved closer to the pair. It was clear that Setsuna was skilled, her hands deft as they repaired the tattoo.

"How was he uncareful?" The question was not prickly nor unhappy, a genuine curiosity in her voice. Her mind went back to that dank cave where he'd dropped his guard. Her eyes shifted to Yamato. "Was it the other night?" Where her question to Setsuna had been almost sweet in tone, the question to him held suspicion and a touch of displeasure.

"Hmm?" Setsuna looked towards Rhys as her eyes sharpened for a moment, almost as if she was insulted by such a question. "You know nothing of our culture so I will let that one slide. But my tattoos are not so easily broken by having fun. Wait... does she even know anything?" Setsuna looked down and playfully pulled on Yamato's cheek as his sly chuckle made it obvious that he hadn't said much of anything. Setsuna soon left with a sigh as Yamato looked towards his elven priestess with a warm look.

"You do not have to worry unless you scratch my flesh enough to cause me to bleed profusely. I was careless before in rushing towards your lands... and I almost had a rather large scar." Yamato had tried to clear some of her worries as the woman returned once again with several different inks. He took in a deep breath as Setsuna took a small hammer and several sharp sticks with various metal points. Setsuna took one of the sharp sticks and dipped it into the ink as the object was pressed onto Yamato's back and the hammer pushed the ink beneath the man's skin. While he had not made much noise, it might have hurt to have this done, Yamato remained stoic and quiet.

"Normally, we kill the creatures and we get their bodies and turn it into ink. This ink gives the person who is tattooed the share of power from the creature in question. The agony of the creature does pass on some pain to the owner, especially as we artists grind up their bodies for ink. Normally, humans like us do not have a very big mana pool to begin with but this breaks that rule as the creatures mana becomes our own. Yamato took that one step further with a willing host. Normally, warriors kill the creature in question to gain their body. Yamato had done it as an act of kindness and now... he owns the most powerful tattoo. It is odd... but normally the agony of their death transfers through the ink. I do not know why that happens but it happens. But, for Lord Yamato, he does not get anything like that and his connection allows the dragon to remain alive forever, through the generations he will create." It took a little bit of time, no more than an hour, but then Yamato had stood and though his back was a little bloody, Tailzret looked far more vibrant.

"Thank you as always Setsuna." Yamato's back flexed and twitched as the pain had ran its course through the man's back. Rhys was easily able to see it hurt, the prince held his fists tightly as he turned to Rhys with a smile. "Is there anything else?" Setsuna lifted his robe up and extended her hands to be paid, a quick payment and soon enough Yamato had left. "Thank you for being patient. But it is quite the ordeal, but, if I do not touch my tattoo up regularly then Tailzret would lose not only his power but his mind. It is why I treasure our connection so much as ours is so far the only one of its kind. Maybe one day we can do one for you too." The prince wrapped his arm around the elven woman's waist and pulled her into a gentle kiss.

Rhys rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Not.. that." She said with a blush. "The Kobolds?" Her arms crossed under her breasts and she gave Yamato an annoyed look. "I seem to recall someone bleeding in a smelly, cold tunnel." Her eyes moved to Setsuna. "I didn't mean to make you think I was insulting your work. I was more curious how he wasn't careful and if the Kobolds were to blame." She offered in a way of explanation. Her eyes lingered on Yamato. She wanted to know how he'd been careless, but she could wait till they were alone to inquire. So instead she fell silent and listened to Setsuna explain the process, the effects of it to a point.

Watching him dress and pay Setsuna, the pain not missed by his priestess. Pulled into him she returned the kiss, her hands resting on his chest. She understood the importance of his tattoo and his need to have it touched up. Leaning up, she kissed him again, though this kiss was more than just for the desire to kill him. She wouldn't heal him, unsure what it might do to the tattoo, to Tailzret. She dimmed his pain, just a little with her power. It was like warmth filling him, chasing some of the pain from his skin. Slowly she lowered herself and she reached up flicking his nose. "Now, explain to me what happened as you rushed to claim your elven priestess," she demanded of him, her hand slipping into his own.

For some reason, it bothered her that he hadn't told her.. but did he oweher that? She was unsure, but the feeling didn't change either way. As they walked, their pace slower, she looked at the wares of the city. Her thumb brushed against the back of his hand. A soft sigh left her, "I know you likely didn't tell me for valid reasons, but I can't help but be unhappy that you haven't since either.."

As they continued to walk along, Yamato was taken aback by the want for Rhys to know what had happened to him. It was something he honestly didn't plan to mention but what could he do now? "I was called to do a mission and it was an extended mission. I was in the other side of the continent, but when I had learned the news of what my father had attempted to do, I rushed to return. In my rush I made many bad decisions with my health. And yes, to make sure I could've made it on time to at least save some of you I would do it again." Yamato nuzzled up against her as they continued to walk along.

"I honestly never thought they could have breached the lands that protected your people, it was certainly quite the shock to find out that they had reached the inner sanctum of your home. So I rushed over and pushed myself too much." Yamato chuckled rather openly as he had felt a little stupid but he remained as confident as ever. The prince pulled Rhys closer as there was one fact that came to mind as the pair shared a rather nice walk along the city.

They blended in perfectly in this city even if many of the women had stared at the couple, it seemed that many of the women still wanted their chance at the prince.

Countless races mixed and mingled without so much as a care, there were couples of many different shapes and sizes with children that shared their heritage and many of them getting along rather nicely. "But that is my last piece of business, I will pick up some of my pay tomorrow. Is there somewhere else you wish to visit Rhys?" The priestess saw many of her own people had mixed in with the other elves and while some, namely Calanon, had remained rather sour in the face of everything. "He is going to be quite the handful isn't he."

Her frown melted away and she returned the affectionate nuzzle, her hand giving his own a small squeeze. "Silly Salen Takal," her words warmed the rebuff and she smiled up at him. "I appreciate the efforts and I doubt you'd ever change who you are." Her head felt to his shoulder, "But perhaps now, you will allow me to help?" He wanted them to be a pair, this would be a step in that direction in her eyes. The ability to care for him, support his own goals.. Which Rhys knew were lofty and carnal as well.

Pulled closer she nodded some. "It was a shock to us, but in so long without our lands being breached, we.. were cocky." It took a great effort to not rub the marks on her wrists, instead she cuddled in closer still to him. Their walk was almost lazy, the path they took meandering through the streets. She noticed that he seemed to attract female glances and she decided to push the feel from her mind. She might have been a gift to Yamato, but he'd chosen her as well, had he not?

Drawn from her thoughts she nodded and smiled softly. "I'd like to see our home, while the others are out." Her eyes drifted from his face and she found Calonon sulking across the street. her face falling some and she nodded some. "He has a lot of hate in his heart. His father was.. famous and your people cut through the defenses, him.. as if he were nothing." Her voice was softer and the sorrow touched her voice. "Like I said, we were cocky." Her hand gave his a squeeze. "His father was one of the staunch believers that we would withstand the assault." She didn't mention his father had been captured, tortured... It was likely Yamato knew of this.

Shaking her head she tugged him gently towards his home. "Show me my new home, Salen Takal. Just the two of us." Her eyes lit up playfully. She was asking him to play with her, to leave such somber topics behind.

"There is sadly nothing I can do about that, but what I can say is that I will do my best to honor your people to the best of my ability, but let's go home." The man nodded slowly as he looked forward. He took in her words carefully as they continued along the city until they reached their palatial manor. "There are a few things about this place you should know Rhys so please follow me." Yamato led her along until they reached that back pond where they had all settled in before. "This is my garden, normally, I go here in the morning to ponder, medicate, stretch and feed my fish." Yamato took out several pieces of food and tossed it towards the pond as magnificent koi jumped into the air and ate the food. "I have a whole family of those fish here, but please follow me inside."

Yamato continued to lead Rhys back inside as they moved along through the home as he led them to the kitchen. "Meals are made here, mostly by Aki as I am a terrible cook. You may use this as you wish, across the hall there is a dining room that supports up to ten people. We might need to make rotations so that everyone can enjoy a meal." Yamato chuckled as he had worried about this, there was no doubt some kind of cost but it was something that he never bothered with. Yamato moved along towards a stair case that took them downstairs and revealed a bath house below.

There were several motifs of dragons within the bathing area as the stones beneath their feet allowed for them to walk carefully. "This is the bath, normally we clean ourselves here and then step into a room to soak and get the worries of the day out of our system. Men and women can bathe here, again, I live by myself so it will be nice for this to be used. The gnomes and dwarves who helped make this home spared no expense with the amenities. For example, there are magical enchantments that keep the water hot to allow for a good soak. Maybe one night, I can bathe you a little more carefully again." The prince had teased her but there was nothing but truth within his words, he wished to touch every inch of her. As they walked upstairs they soon reached the top floor and the final room.

"This is our bedroom." Yamato stated that with intent as he pushed the double doors open. A plush bed, made for comfort and opulence, greeted them. Gold hinges and other decorations were littered across the room as there were several closets that held many pieces of clothing. Yamato had set down his blade as he turned to her and motioned towards an empty set of closets. "We will need to get you more clothing, that is something we can do another time. But this is our home... I hope you enjoyed it." Yamato walked closer to Rhys as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body against him as he gently kissed her in the solitude of the space.

Yamato never failed to warm her heart. She knew that this couldn't be easy on him either, the weight of the hurt, the judgement of people he was only trying to help. Rhys gave his hand a small squeeze. A brow lifted and a smile curled along her lips. "Is that so?" His words had seemed playful and she was more than happy to steer their conversation away from such subjects that left them both with heavy hearts. They would need to deal with them later, but for now? They could indulge in one another's company. Yamato led her towards his garden and she giggled as the fish leapt to grab the food offered. "Anywhere," was her answer to following him. Rhys meant it, she'd follow him anywhere.

"Perhaps some of my people can help her? It is a lot of mouths to feed and to put it on her might be a bit much." Standing beside him, her head fell to his arm. "If she'd like the help, that is. I know a fair number of my people enjoy cooking and as long as she didn't bite their heads off, they'd love to help." Her voice was playful, a hint that she didn't truly think Aki would do so to them.. Away from the influence of his father, the woman could be sweet.. If not jealous.

Lead down to the bathhouse next she blushed softly, remembering their last bath together. The blush only deepened when he brought the memory up as well. Lashes lowered, Rhys fought the urge to squirm. "Salen Takal." The pet name for him came out shy, though something else lingering there, a budding arousal that came with the memory and the tease of repeating the experience. "I would.. Like that." There was no point in hiding it from him and so though shy, she had admitted her desire.

From the bathing chambers and back up several flights of stairs, he finally brought them to their bedroom. She'd not missed the wording and she felt her heartbeat speed up. Her eyes moved to the closet and she smiled softly at the idea of dressing like him. Rhys like her own clothing, but she knew as his consort, it would make more sense for her to dress more like him. "I do," she murmured and turned towards him. "Would you help me dress?" Her smile was coy, as she pictured his hands along her body, both dressing her and touching her.. A low, husky chuckle left her. "Mmm perhaps not, I am not sure my prince could only dress me..." Her face tipped up towards him.

"Do you have any other obligations today?" Her cheeks were a charming shade of pink.

A soft smile crept across Yamato's lips as he spent more time with Rhys. Every moment was a kind reminder of the many graces, her smile was a balm across the torn mind and soul of the woman. He had grown to love more of her as their time continued to pull the pair together. "When it comes to Aki she will accept the help gladly. There are many things to learn about how my people dress so it will be an honor to help you." An honor perhaps but more an excuse to lazily touch her skin to his content. As Rhys asked her question in regards to any obligations, a grin crept onto his face.

"My only obligation right now is to you and your desires." The intent was obvious in the prince's tone. They were alone now, in the room they will share, maybe even the room where his heirs were to be created. Yamato walked closer as the passenger that rode with Yamato soon disappeared within the darkness of the vast aether. His arms soon wrapped around her waist as they were soon close to each other. His lips reached down and offered her a soft kiss as his hands moved down to her behind as his fingers sank into her flesh.

"Rhys, I am all yours. What can your dragon do for his precious moon flower?" His stare could've almost penetrated through her soul as his hands remained pressed in her form. She soon felt the passion from his loins almost scream out in attention as it continued it's growth. The man's lips soon moved toward her ear as he nibbled softly against her skin. The priestess felt the low rumble of his moan as he remained close to her.

"I am glad," her answer was soft and sweet. Even with the slight bitterness that clung to Aki, Rhys couldn't help but wish her happiness. Her life, the very little that she knew of hadn't seemed pleasant. She had no idea who Aki had once been, but who she was now hurt her heart. It was perhaps whimsical fancy that led her to wish that she'd not been made to endure what she had, but it also helped shape her into who she was now. It was a two sided sword and though her experiences were not as painful or drastic as Aki, her own metamorphosis had been underway for a while now. She wasn't who she had been before the fall of her people. Though, her changes had been painted along her personality by Yamato, his hands gentle and loving.

The delicate flush that graced her cheeks as she smiled at Yamato was charming. "Thank you," she had much the same image in her mind as he did. The soft, sensual touching as he helped her dress and her own desire to return the affection as she learned to properly dress him. The first experience hadn't diminished her desire. It only opened more up to her, learning to love Yamato with her heart as well as her body.

The purr of his voice made her blush deepen, rather than fade and she smiled at him, shy and sweet. Yamato crossed the room to her, drawing her into his arms. Her own rose and slipped around his neck, her face tipped up to his own. "Salen Takal" Her mouth rose to meet his even as his head lowered, a hand slipping down her back. A giggle left her as they kissed, his hand firmly cupping her ass.

"Rhys, I am all yours. What can your dragon do for his precious moon flower?"

The words made her shiver, bright eyes on his own. He didn't wait for her answer though before his mouth moved to the delicate arch of her ear, a gasp and then a moan tumbled from her lips.. She could feel his excitement and his moan only increased her own. "You made me a promise, Salen Takal." She clearly remembered his promise and no doubt, he did as well. "That is all I wish, no more, no less"

That last sentence made every inch of the man quiver as he pulled Rhys closer against him. Rhy's simple admission of her desires was like a drink of water towards a person who nearly died from thirst. His eyes were trapped within her, he was unable to escape from her gaze as his hands remained firmly pressed against her supple behind as her hips were pushed forward. She easily felt how hard he was already, the sheer idea of claiming Rhys for his own was enough to drive Yamato to insanity, but there was so much to explore. He looked down as he carefully turned Rhys around and moved his fingers across her stomach and chest.

"I hope you won't mind but I am going to enjoy every second of this. I am going to enjoy every moan, every gasp." Yamato moved his hands across her shoulders as his fingers slid under her dress. She felt his lips all across her collar bone and shoulders, his hunger for Rhys was as deep as the ocean as he slipped away the dress and allowed to fall to the floor. A low groan escaped the mans lips as he took a moment to notice and explore her body. His fingers moved along her chest as he firmly grabbed onto her breasts and pulled her body against his. "I don't think I have told you this too often Rhys but I find you to be beyond any beauty I have seen."

Yamato placed his lips on her collar bone as he sucked down on her flesh, he intended to leave a little mark of their amorous activities as his fingers glided across her exposed flesh. Even though he left the sheer leggings on, he gently raked his nails across her exposed skin and with each moment that passed the woman felt the growth that mirrored his wanton lust for her. His lips soon released their death lock as he licked the spot he labeled her his own as his head sank in closely against her ears. The sweet scent of his skin was meant to capture her nose, but the low whisper that followed was meant for something else.

"I hope you know, I am going to make you beg for me..."

Pulled into Yamato, she smiled softly. Normally their bodies had a distinct difference. His was toned, firmer, where her own was soft... Yet pulled into him she could feel his hardness growing between them. "Yamato," there was a blush in her voice, yet she didn't pull away from him. Turned, she felt his hands slide along her stomach, upwards along her chest too. A soft chuckle left her and she shook her head, "I don't.." Her cheeks were coloring, but she offered some truth of her own. "I have thought about it since that first day in the river.." She'd wanted him to touch her even then, more than the gentle cleansing.. More like the other night in the moonlight. More.. She craved more.

Yamato's hand slipped under the fabric at her shoulders, his mouth pressing to her skin. She sighed softly at the kisses. She could feel him working at her dress and she felt it slither down her body suddenly as he pushed it free. The silk and fur pooling at her feet. She'd planned for this, she'd wished she'd had pretty frilly underthings, the sort she heard women wore for their lovers... Something she would correct as soon as possible, but for the day, knowing what Yamato had promised her... What Aki had eluded to.. she'd gone nude beneath her dress, the only thing remaining were the sheer tights

His hands moved up her stomach, cupping her breasts and she bit her lower lip.. fighting a moan. His words though loosed the sound from her lips. Rhys moaned, watching as his head dipped his lips moving to her collarbone. The scrape of his nails made her whimper. Yamato pulled back and she knew she bore his mark upon her skin and Rhys found that knowledge sent a thrill through her. His. The idea made her sigh, the sound pleased.. even as his lips moved closer to her ears, his words drawing another whimper from her. "Yamato," his name again at his promise.

A part of her promised to make him wait, while another asked if she could withhold herself against the onslaught of pleasure he offered with those words.

The man's gaze held one simple truth within them; desire. He wanted Rhys more than any woman before, every inch of her skin tasted amazing to him and the tender notion of her form took hold in his mind as he gently pushed her towards the bed. He was over her now, and as much as he wished to simply take her, he had a promise to keep. A salacious smile soon covered his lips as he kissed across her form. She felt his lips across her body, almost as if he wished to mark every inch of her form as his. It was all his truthfully and all of him was hers. He only laid his claim to her as his lips moved down lower.

No inch of her skin was safe for his erotic onslaught. He savored her form like one savored a fine wine. She felt his hot breath tickle along each of the soft contours of her body as his eyes focused on her slit. He sighed heavily as he barely contained himself against her subtle ways. The part he longed so much for was now in front of him, he inched towards her as he led with a slow, solitary lick across her moist little pussy. It caused every inch of his flesh to almost stand on edge as the flavor of Rhys took over his senses and left him wanting more. His hands rested onto her hips as he focused his attention across her slit.

The man's moans, paired with the deftness of his tongue only added to the pleasure he provided. Yamato's tongue slithered and coiled around the woman's clit as he breathed her in deeply. Rhy's soft moans tickled his ears in a way that only made him more eager to take her. But her erotic flavor had kept him pinned against her. His eyes were closed, pulled into the bottomless whirlpool that was Rhy's unbridled sensualty. He was trapped like a fly in honey as every lick ravished his mind and the only thoughts that remained were of Rhys.

Guided closer to their bed. Their. Some part of her had understood what arriving in the city meant. Yamato had not hidden his desires or plans. Somehow this home, this room made it so much more real. She felt her legs hit the softness of the futon and Yamato laid her gently against the softness of it's surface. The warmth of his body as he covered her body with his own was pleasant. Rhys' eyes closed as his lips brushed against her skin. Each kiss was like a brand as if he was claiming her inch by inch. A sweet torture that she was more than willing to endure. Fingers brushed against his hair, keeping it from his face as tendrils fell, heavy eyes opening to watch his lips as the assault moved lower.

The curls of his breath, the touch of the silken lips trailed lower still and Rhys steeled herself for what was to come. She could see where his eyes had focused. She could recall the touch of his fingers and could only imagine what his mouth would be like. The first lick was light lightening and beneath him Chrysanthe gasped. She'd felt the moisture gather long before his tongue had brushed against her slit. Strong hands moved to her hips and from the solitary lick, she knew why. Staying still for her lover would be a task she was unable and likely unwilling to meet.

His tongue soon brought the sweetness of her moans and cries to the room and Rhys had been more than correct about her own ability to withstand the onslaught of pleasure. The first touch of his tongue against her clit had nearly made her come off the futon, hips slightly as the shocked cry of pleasure left her. The more attention he focused the more she squirmed. Rhys seemed unable to decide if she wanted more or less of his tongue against that sensitive nub. At some point her hands had slipped away from his hair and had found the bedding beneath her, as if it could ground her from the storm Yamato was creating.

Rhys knew she wanted both more and less.. She could feel that sensation building. The one that would send her tumbling over the edge. When his tongue touched her clit, the pleasure became intense, almost too pleasurable. "Yamato!" His name was cried the very next time he focused his attention to that nub. Panting, she tried to squirm away from the pleasure. It felt too good and pushed her too close. Whimpering, a keening sound left Rhys.

She felt his breath tickle down her legs, he sucked in air deeply as to not only remain patiently pressed down upon her folds but to also take in her sweet and erotic smell. It was a far gone conclusion that Yamato was trapped within the tender and subtle charms of Rhys but this was something far stronger than he had anticipated. He wanted nothing more than to renounce his status and remain locked within her, to remain in this silken trap with her.

His eyes, cool and collected still, focused on the salacious ministrations of Rhys' body. The man's tongue continued its journey across her flesh as his hands kept her hips in place. Yamato's main focus was to spoil his previous elven lover. He only wished to push her far beyond the edges she thought she knew, he wished to maker her addicted to him as he was addicted to her already. She felt his moans echo down below as his cock had only grown all the thicker from this exercise. He wanted nothing more than to simply take her and have his way with her, but that was no way to handle a first timer in this...

There will be many more days for such rough actions.

"I am going to take all of you Rhys... every inch of you will be mine and all of me will be yours. It is a little give and take." For a moment, Yamato pulled away as the priestess easily saw the lust that poured from his eyes as his fingers moved across her lower abdomen. His touch was more like the tickle of warmth than anything, his fingers glanced across her sinfully smooth skin as his eyes remained focused on her as his lips soon moved back to task. He wished to take her to new heights as his tongue now focused on her pleasure nub.

The man's tongue furiously moved along as he laid claim to her and as her scent continued to drive him wild there was only one thing in his mind; the idea of every inch of this woman being his.

Perhaps her lover took pity on her, the cry of his name pulling him back and Rhys panted softly. The pleasure however wasn't allowed to fade from her skin, sweet as it was. Yamato was unwilling to allow his Priestess to escape him, not that she truly wished to. She felt his tongue press against her and she moaned, eyes closing for a moment. Their time in the hot spring hadn't been like this... Nothing had been like this. He was skilled, though that skill was more or less missed by his innocent elven lover. She knew pleasure only at his hands. It left her breathless, unable to hold still.

A soft moan left Rhys and she squirmed beneath him, a hand brushing his hair as he moaned in response. Biting her lower lip she whimpered again, eyes meeting his own as he looked up her body at her. The look in his eyes made her mouth go dry and she gave him a shaky smile. The warmth of his hand as his fingers grazed across her skin. Seconds later she felt his tongue press against her nub, the pleasure ramping up quickly. Beneath his hand, her stomach trembled with each eager moan that fell from her lips, eyes closed once more as she arched against the softness of the futon beneath her. His words lingered in her mind.

"I am going to take all of you Rhys... every inch of you will be mine and all of me will be yours. It is a little give and take."

She was his. She could never belong to another. Something within her soul told her this. That Yamato would be the only man she'd ever know. The only man she'd ever want. Hands fell back to the blankets that lay beneath them, curling in them. Her moans were free, unrestrained and undoubtedly heard by others within the manor. There was no shame within Rhys at the pleasure Yamato lavished on her, no guilt... There was only them. Her cry of pleasure was a near shout as she came, despite her attempts to hold against his onslaught. It echoed back at them as she came. Rhys held the bedding in a death grip, her back arched slightly as she rode the waves of pleasure.

Her breath was coming in little pants and she gave a weak laugh. This was one place she might underestimate her lover. He'd said he washed to take all of her, but she felt like he might satisfy himself and her this next time... Though she'd had her release, she ached for him. Her body craved to feel his own within her. "Yamato," his name was a caress. slowly her hands released the bedding and she gently pulled at him, her own demands clear. There was only one question.

Would he heed them?

With every breath that Yamato took, he only felt more passion and lust for Rhys. The soft beads of sweat, the flush color of her skin, the taste of her on his lips. Every bit of this had severed the man's conscious mind and revealed the primal man beneath the veil of civility. His cock was rigid as the sweet gasp of his name had pulled the man deeper into the sultry skin of his lover. He had certainly been with others before but this? This was something far more deep, far more complex. It was something he didn't fully understand himself, there was only one truth here.

He needed to see her swollen with his child. He wanted to see her filled with the life that they would create. To feel her wrap around his cock. He needed her.

Yamato's lips curled into a smile as his lips moved across her skin, he took notice of the beads of sweat and kissed up across them. Until his hands locked into hers. She felt it, the heat of his prick was evidence that they were about to become one. The lost look in the man's eyes were an obvious tell that he wanted nothing more than to take every inch of her as much as he could and as much as he wanted. Their eyes locked for a moment as his breath was close enough to tickle her lips, the vast blue ocean of his eyes were lost within the infinite sparkle of hers. He pressed his lips upon hers as she felt him press into her.

Inch by inch, Yamato pushed into her body as he moaned into her mouth. She felt his body tense up as his cock continued to push into her. Every inch that passed was a new level of pleasure previously unknown to the man. He couldn't explain it as his tongue continued to slip down into Rhy's mouth. She soon felt her mate fill her body with his rigid cock as he took a moment to separate from the kiss as he looked down to her. "Rhys..." He whispered as he allowed her a moment to reveal in his because truthfully he needed one himself.

Innocence was odd, to say the least. Rhys had never known the touch of a man, they way she knew Yamato and even that was limited to the world he was laying at her feet. Yet, her body craved him. How did it know what it had never known? Rhys couldn't have answered that. Her experience even alone had never been great, a shyness clinging to her even in her own bed, alone in the darkness of night. She wasn't a prude, not by any means, but there had been no... need in her life for that sort of stimulation. What one didn't know they were missing, meant the longing wasn't there.

That was no longer the case.

His desires, while not on her mind at the moment, would have pleased Rhys. The idea of growing heavy with his child, a fosterling of her own? It had been something she'd not seen for herself. Not because Rhys didn't want a fosterling, but because... it required a mate, something that hadn't seemed in the cards for her. Yamato changed all of that. However, for the moment, Rhys' focus was far more carnal. She wanted to feel his cock inside of her, buried to the hilt.

His eyes met hers as his lips chased shimmering beads of sweat from her skin; like a map along her pale flesh, her Salen Takal followed them until his hands found her own, fingers lacing together. Her smile mirrored his own and she gave his hands a small squeeze, heart racing as she felt his length pressing against her thigh, the tip of him brushing her folds. Their breathing was one for a heartbeat before Yamato's mouth found hers. With the kiss, Rhys' eyes closed and she felt him push into her and her body's reaction was mind numbing. Only one thought lingered in her mind...

More.

It wasn't enough, she needed, wanted more of him inside her. Yamato was more than aware or his goals lined up with her own because he didn't hesitate. Her moans matched his own, her own breathy. Nails bit in lightly into his hands, even as their tongues danced. Yamato was gentle, though he never relented as he buried himself inside of her.. As he hilted within her pussy, Rhys felt her breath leave her in a rush, lashes rising to meet his eyes as he pulled back from their kiss. Her name on her lips, Rhys felt her heart soar. The moment seemed to stretch out an eternity, while only moments truly passed. Rhys lay beneath him, her body adjusting to his presence. Quickly though, it came that even this wasn't enough. Beneath him, Rhys squirmed. She needed more... her body wasn't satisfied with just this alone and she gave a low, needy whimper.

Every thrust into her pushed him inches closer to a nirvana he had never known, there was something truly special about Rhys that Yamato couldn't put his finger on. Rhy's gasps were an aphrodisiac beyond compare. Her soft breaths across his neck pulled him deeper into her, he wished to see more of her beneath him. More of her spirit set free, more of her wanton stares, more of her pussy as she gripped him so tightly. He was beyond content in this situation with her, he never needed another beyond Rhys; he wanted only her and he intended to stay there.

The man's thrusts were slow as he pulled out his length and then thrust back into her to kiss the deepest parts of her. His hands firmly held onto her hips as he slid hid cock into her. His methodical pace was more for his sake than her own; he was close to cumming with each thrust into her. He soon pulled out of her as his lips found hers. "I want more of you Rhys... I want all of you." The prince stated breathlessly as his eyes saw her form that glistened with gentle tickles of sweat. His tongue ran across her form as he took hold of her and placed her on all fours. His hands firmly held onto her ass as he breathed down and then she felt it again as it slit across her moist lips.

His prick pushed into her body again as his hands kept the elven woman in place, with his hands firmly pressed onto her hips he pulled her into his thrusts. Yamato's cock pushed through to her very depths as he took hold of her. His low groans were an obvious sign of his enjoyment of her.

Back
Top Bottom