Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A moonlit path paved with bone (Cylian997 & Digital Siren)

Listening to his direction, her grip changed. The softness of her hand curled around him firmly, her motions long and slow. She wasn't quite ready yet to see the white hot flames of a certain dragon head. Face cradled in his hands she kissed him back, lingering in the embrace. Only when he pulled away did her eyes open, having closed as he'd kissed her. She'd never been looked at like this by anyone. Not even before, but they had never allowed themselves to get to this point. They had cared for one another, but anything further had been held back by both. Perhaps that was a large part of why she was leaping into this situation before her without looking as she did so. The goddess had given her a second chance, she didn't wish to squander it.

She'd liked the sound she had caused, when her sex had slid along his shaft. Just as she liked the way he reacted to her touches. Her hand had yet to stop in it's sweet torment. Up and down his shaft slowly. Biting her lower lip she shifted in the water, drawing him further out of it's heated depths. When she could see him, all of him, she stopped, eyes lowering to watch what she was doing. He'd said there were other ways to pleasure him, but for now, she seemed content. Releasing him for a moment, her fingers trailed along the soft tip of him, exploring him. The tip of one finger running along the underside of the mushroom tip. "So soft.. Firm.." Her eyes flickered up to him. "Like steal wrapped in velvet" A smile tugged at her lips. "Least now I understand why Aki kept calling it your sword"

Her finger ran along the tip of him, through the bead of precum that had formed. Shifting she began to stroke him again, though this time she watched his face. Rhys wanted to know if he liked it when she altered speeds, slow to fast and the back. Or when she experimented by shifting her hand between his legs, cupping his balls gently. Every intake of breath, every sound music to her ears. The way she explored him was innocent, learning his body as she learn a man's body for the first time. She had touched herself before, that at least was not unknown to her... "Tell me.. how it feels?" Her hand picked up for a moment, then slowed as she teased him. Every few passes she collected more of that slick precum, using it to ease her motions.

She might not now, for their time was limited, even with the night at their disposal. Rhys wished to learn every inch of her dragon. Learn what made him sigh, moan... what made his eyes heat with that hunger. Just as she wanted him to learn her.. for her to learn what made her sigh, moan and gaze at him with ravenous ardor. "If I could stretch a night into infinity, I think I would choose this night.. with you." Her words held her own desire, her need within the sweetness of her wish.

Her gentle strokes paired with her smooth hands were too dangerous of a weapon against him. With every stroke of his stiff prick, Yamato was inched ever closer. He enjoyed her natural curiosity of his body and frame, if there was one thing the man enjoyed it was both partners getting their fill. As she continued to toy with him, Yamato was actually not that far behind her as his fingers continued to gather information about her body. "There are many ways to pleasure a man. Admittedly, slow strokes in the beginning are always best for me. As you feel my cock get bigger from your hands go faster bit by bit..." His command was issued between low rumbles as he lifted her face to his.

Yamato's hands soon moved down her body, they first rested on her breasts as he rolled her nipples in between his hands as she stroked his prick. As her hands moved faster, his breath grew a little more rapid. "Something else... if you wish to torment me in the sweetest way... possible then listen to my breathing. As I get closer my breathing will get erratic, you can stop there and allow me a moment to recover before you continue to toy with me." His tone made one thing perfectly clear; he enjoyed every moment with her as she had him wrapped within her silken fingers. "And it is as much my sword as yours... handle it as you wish..." It was promise hidden within the husky voice of Yamato as his hands moved down her smooth stomach.

"Your hands feel great, I love how curious you are with me. It makes me want all of you even more. Know that I intent to savor and taste every inch of you Rhys, there will be no bit that you will be able to hide from me." Yamato's length had soon grown as hard as it could have been; he was certainly quite the man in that aspect as his manhood had turned into more of a handful than she might have expected. If she had seen some before; they were not like his. His cock brimmed with erotic power and it was all aimed at her, it was because of her, it wanted her. His hands continued to move down her sides as her body was pressed closer against his.

His hands had settled on her supple behind and thighs as he moaned into her ear. "You are almost too much for me... I want to waste you and leave my mark in you and on you. I may not be able to make infinite time happen tonight but I will give you an infinite amount of my nights. That is something I can do for you.." Yamato had turned her around as her back was now pressed against his chest, she was still within reach of his cock as his hand moved over and turned her face to meet his. As their lips met again, she felt his hand as it reached blow as with a solitary finger, he ran it across her moist slit.

He was desperate to touch her as his skin ached for her... this was what he intended to do for now; to hear another sweet moan from her at least.

As he taught her, Rhys became a bit better, learning just how to touch him. There was a sinful thrill in touching him, knowing that he desired her touch as much as he wished to touch her. Her hand cupped him as he continued to grow; she'd never seen a man naked before, or rather not aroused and naked. This was indeed the learning experience for her and as he told her she could stroke him faster, she began to. Biting her lower lip as she watched the way his body reacted to her touch.

However he was not willing to allow her to explore without exploration of his own. Her mouth found his as his fingers caught her nipples, a gasp slipping from her mouth into his. Eagerly her body answered his touches, her nipples hardening further. Her eyes rose and met his, a smile playing along her lips as her hand moved faster still, watching as his eyes as she touched him. She got to see the way for a moment his eyes lost focus, the sight filling her with pride. "I have no wish to hide from you Salen Takal. I am yours after all" Her lips brushed his, the touch chaste.

His hands slid down the smooth plane of her stomach, his voice in her ear causing her to tremble. Rhys had never once pictured herself in such a place, where she selfishly desired to spend the nights in someone's arms. She'd reserved that she would have no lover while her heart belonged to another... and then he'd been killed and she'd been gifted to Yamato. He desired her, he had never once hid that from her, but he allowed her to come to him at her own pace. To find her own desire for him. He didn't force her and even now, he allowed her far from innocent exploration of his body... guided her. "I would wish for nothing else. All your nights being mine, as all mine are yours..." her own voice was husky and when he turned her, so her back was pressed to his chest, her mouth found his again, her hand began moving quickly. The moment his breath sped up, she slowed.. Enjoying the playful tease as their mouths danced.

The hand that slid between her legs narrowed to a single point, the tip of his finger as he slid it across her folds. The touch, though gentle sent a small shock wave though her, her thighs tightening slightly as a whimper bubbled up from her throat. Leaning against him, her teeth caught his lower lip playfully, nibbling before her tongue found his once more. One thing for sure, Rhys loved kissing Yamato, touching him... being near him. There was no doubt she was falling and hard. She just had to hope he would be there to catch her.

The prince continued his tender adoration of her form; his fingers gently moved across her center as her hand slid across his cock. Yamato's lips never ceased their curious exploration of her skin; he loved the taste of her and he honestly couldn't want for more. The man's hands seemed rather educated as he teased her further. His fingers never stopped; he felt across her outer folds, his fingers slithered across her slick inner lips, a gentle rub of her clit. "And I wouldn't have it any other way..." The man whispered to her as his grunts only grew more primal.

Rhys felt him stop as soon his hands were wrapped around her waist, she was pulled in more closely as he groaned erratically. "F-faster..." He gasped as his lips sank down onto the side of her neck as he sucked down and left a pleasant little mark of their shared lust. "I'm cumming..." He crooned as she felt his entire body shudder for a moment as strands of thick jizz shot out from the man's cock. Stick streams of molten lasciviousness poured out of the man as she continued to stroke him. He looked at her, his eyes washed over from the hungry lust that, though sated, lingered within him. He still wanted more of her though he had to gently pull her hands away from him.

"You gave me a wonderful orgasm Rhys... you will continue and learn and practice more to make me feel even better as I you. You will see me erect every morning and if you wish to play the feel free." The man whispered as he turned her head to face his as he kissed her again. "But when I finish like that, you will have to be gentle with me, my body is overly sensitive. But at least now, this allows me to concentrate on you. Have you ever experienced such euphoria before? I honestly hope not so that every first that is yours will be mine." He intended to be greedy with her, he wished to take every bit of her that she gave him as how he intended to do he same for her. His prick grew flaccid and relaxed as she was placed a little more closely to him.

"Now, let me explore to my heart's content..."
He moaned as his hands again surfed below to her moist clit. The man's hands moved across her soft patch of pubic hair. His hand groped across her full thighs wantonly; he wished to bend her over and take her and that thought alone had caused a resurgance of sorts. It was time for him to enjoy her as a single finger ran across her slit again as he rubbed across her pleasure nub slowly for now...

Had anyone ever considered what it would be like to be burned alive from kisses? Rhys was unsure, but her skin burned with each kiss from his lips as they moved inch from inch along her silken skin. His hand shifted, moving between her thighs, which parted for him as they teased along the slippery edges of her lips before one single minded digit brushed along that sensitive pearl. His words heard over her intake of breath, as that little rub sent a shockwave through her body. How could one touch make her feel weak at the knees? She'd have thought magic, had she not known better. This was the difference between them, though Yamato didn't seem to mind that his lover was not as adept in her own skills.

His hand withdrew and Yamato pulled her closer. His groans of pleasure made his voice deeper as he commanded her. Ever obedient, Rhys complied, her hand stroked along his shaft faster. His mouth pressed along the nape of her neck, leaving her with a memento of this moment. Her own breathing picking up as he told her that he was about to cum. She felt the way his body stiffened and as impossible as it seemed, for a moment, her dragon grew stiffer in her hands as he came. She gasped softly, watching. So that was what Tailzret had spoken of. Her face turned to him and Rhys felt her mouth go dry from the look in his eyes. Her hand had slowed, but not stopped as she gazed up at him.

Gently he pulled her hand away from him and she blushed. Her lashes lowered for a moment. The praise did give the young priestess a feeling of satisfaction. It built up her growing confidence and when he said she'd see him erect every morning she looked up at him once more. Her smile was shy to start, but it grew when he told her she was free to play with him. In her mind she could almost picture their mornings as they lazily touched one another, pleasure building between them... It was almost comforting in a way.

Their lips met and Rhys leaned into that kiss, lingering even as he pulled away. Nodding, Rhys brushed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "I will be" The promise was offered softly and she smiled again. His question brought a new wave of blush and she slowly shook her head. Rhys had touched herself, but never to completion. She had led a sheltered life and as such, even touching herself she'd been as shy as she was with him. Unsure and almost unwilling. No one had ever covered such lessons with the young elf. That pleasure would fall to her dragon.

The possessiveness of his words made her tremble. "Every first is yours Salen Takal" Blushing she met his eyes as she gave herself to him in the simplest of ways. His father had deemed her his, but now, she offered herself to him. "I am yours" The meaning couldn't be mistaken. A soft chuckle left her and she nodded. "The night is young, there is plenty of time to lose yourself in me" Her voice purring, the cadence sweet. Arms slipped around him as she moved closer... remembering before how her knees had grown weak. When his hand slipped between her thighs once more, she parted them slightly, feeling his fingers as the brushed against her closely cropped silver curls and then once more found that little pearl.

Rhys' arms tightened around his neck as the gentle touches sent pleasant little shock waves through her body. Her sounds started with a gasp, a groan as she tried to hold back that first moan. Her lips parted and her eyes closed as it slipped from her throat. She was unable to tell if she wanted the touch to continue or stop. The pleasure his fingers evoked entirely new to her.

Those sinister and salacious fingers slid across the woman's slit slowly. Yamato made sure that Rhys got to enjoy every slow slide of his hands. He took a moment to watch his elven lover; every sigh and every sweet shudder brought delight to man. Every gasp that came from her mouth tickled his spine as he continued to ensure that Rhy's body remained close. "There is so much I wish to do to you, I wish to take you to the heights of pleasure that are currently unknown, make you beg me to continue. What I want you to do Rhys is allow yourself to enjoy my touch, enjoy my presence and to enjoy this pleasure."

The prince hazarded a guess that she might not have been to experienced with her body and it might have been time to show her. Rhys felt her world shift again as her back was pressed against his chest. The man took her hand and ran it down her tummy and midsection. "Have you ever really enjoyed yourself? How about I teach you a little bit, you see, in order for me to pleasure you, you need to learn about yourself too. So what I also need you to do is to enjoy your body, if you want a willing guest to watch, I will always watch you but lets take a moment to explore your body..."

His voice rumbled in his throat as his hand guided hers along. A smile crept on his lips at the thought of a show by Rhys as she fingered herself for him, it only made the man horny once again as his fingers took hers down below again as she felt the tender nub beneath. "Do you feel that?" Yamato helped her rub her clit once again as he ran her fingers in a circular motion across the soft spot. "That is your clitoris and I cannot wait to lick it, to continue to play with it, to enjoy it. From here, you can continue to rub it and bring yourself closer... but the best thing is, unlike me, even after you cum you can continue to cum as long as I am able to pleasure you..."

The prince pressed his lips on her neck as he led her fingers across her own clit. There was a delicate strand of self control that continued to whittle down with every moment that passed. THe man's skin was hot with sexual tension as he wanted to fill her, he wished to cum in her and fill her body with his essence. Thoughts of her ravished his mind as he was brought to that edge once again. He had never been with another woman who made every urge within him rise so quickly.

It was almost surreal, the desire Yamato felt for her. It was a world that was brand new to her, this sensual world that he slowly was pulling her into. In truth at some point in her life she had assumed perhaps such things were not for her. It had been because of her prince then too and now her new prince was stoking the fires she had long thought smothered. The feel of his fingers along her slit made Rhys tremble and she gasped softly, eyes meeting his own. Within those silvery pools was trust, need and desire. She was his, either by the gods design or his father's. One she trusted, the other made her nervous, but both were worries for another time. "You speak as if I don't just normally" Her tease was breathy and her cheeks were deepening their shade of pink.

Pulled into him and turned so her back pressed to his chest, she shifted further, relaxing again her dragon. Hand in his she felt the softness of her slippery skin. Her lips brushed his cheek as he explained and a moment later her teeth found his ear, his student willing but also clearly easily distracted. She could feel his own excitement stir once more and she licked the edge of his ear before trying to focus on her lesson. The idea made her smile and in truth, she couldn't think of a better teacher. He didn't make her feel odd from abstaining and as her fingers slid between her thighs she bit her lower lip. Guided to her clit she gasped, the pleasure didn't seem to need coaxing out, not with this sensitive little pearl. Nodding she whimpered, she could feel it.

Lips trailed along her neck as she played with herself under his guidance, sweet sounds leaving her. She could feel him firm behind her and she reacted on instinct rather than anything else as she pressed her ass against him, gently rubbing along him. Rhys moaned, her knees feeling almost weak as she came closer to that edge, that first orgasm that threatened to consume the delicate priestess. It would be up to her dragon to stop that climax if he wanted it for his own, the moans from Rhys coming quicker, her breathing airy as she leaned against him more firmly. "Yamato" His name breathed out on a moan.

"Like I said..." Yamato whispered into her ear as he slipped her hand away and prevented Rhys from the penultimate step. "It is going to me mine first." He chuckled to her as his hands remained locked as he waited for the woman's body to settle down. Though there was something else, Yamato had perked and prodded at her back while she continued to nuzzle against him. He was fully thick again as the chance to enjoy more of Rhy made the embers explode into a bonfire. "I hope you enjoyed that, please make sure to not only see what you like but use me as a guide. After all, learning me is just as important as learning yourself." Yamato's rod was pressed against her plump back side as that oppressive heat tickled down her spine. His fingers slid down her abdomen as he searched for the precious pearl again.

His arm wrapped around her waist as his finger slipped down and rubbed the moist sex of his lover. Yamato's heady moan made it obvious that he wished to take her, to experience a release again. But what he wanted more was to indulge the lovely woman trapped within his arms. Languid fingers ran across her clit once again as she felt his hard cock rub against her butt cheeks. With every few moments that passed, she felt his hands move faster against her. His cock continued to use the plump shape of Rhys's ass for his own pleasure as he soon became laser focused on rubbing her clit.

"Cum for me Rhys..." He whispered into her ear as he did his best to push her towards her edge and far beyond it. Yamato intended to make Rhys cum as many times as he could, he wished for his elven lover to become a mess of sensuality for him. For now at least... there was some much more for her to experience and this was the first step. Yamato wanted to make her hungry for more of it.

Her hand was gently guided away and her body felt that absence keenly. Rhys couldn't help the whimper that bubbled up from her throat. His chuckle made her shiver and her body shifted, as if she could get closer to him. She could feel his arousal between and her own breathless chuckle followed. "Of course" Her lips brushed his cheek, lingering as his hand slid down her stomach and between her thighs. Eyes closed and another whimper left her. In that moment, she needed, wanted more and Yamato delivered without question as his fingers found that pearl. Her moans were softer at the start, but as his fingers moved faster, the sounds she made began to echo back at them.

She could feel his cock sliding along the soft plumpness of her rear, slick from water and precum. It was that knowledge that he was ready again so soon combined with his fingers that eagerly teased her and the command that she let go that caused the priestess to shoot over the precipice he'd been leading her towards. "Yamato!" Her cry rang in her ears as her body shattered. Panting, she could feel that pleasure in every fiber of her being as she sagged slightly against him. The frantic beating of her heart slowed and a languid feeling was slowly easing into the place the pleasure had been.

She'd never felt anything like it before. Turning in his arms her mouth found his, her tongue sliding into his mouth as she trapped his hardness between them. The kiss was one born of hunger, though that hunger had just been satiated. Arms linked around his neck as she gave his lower lip a saucy nip as she pulled back. Breasts rose and fell between them, quickly, Rhys still breathless. Thick lashes lowered for a moment before her eyes found his again. "I'd ask if you're happy with my first" One hand slipped from his neck and trailed between their bodies, touching the slick tip of him. "But I think I might know the answer Salen Takal"

"How could I not be Rhys? Besides the fact that I hunger for more. But I can continue to endure. Your comfort is what matters to me after all... but I will continue to endure, no matter how much I wish to make you mine. But we should be able to reach the city tomorrow." Yamato's hands continued to grab and squeeze at every bit of Rhys's skin as his touch turned from erotic to soft. The man washed her down carefully as he cared for every inch of her form. The carnal hunger for her soon began to subside as he continued to savor her. Honestly, he wished to pamper her in a way she might have never enjoyed. Not because he felt bad but because he wished to see her smile after what his father did. "I actually cannot wait to take you across the city. I know you will enjoy it Rhys." The prince kissed her across her lips as his hands eventually moved away and he lathered her up.

"Many of the nice things I travel with are actually from this capital. The soaps, the fine foods and even my weapons. I have to hide Tailzret's body from my family. No doubt they will wish to take it and I will not let them take our family's inheritance. There is a retainer, loyal to me, who works on my tattoo. It has to be touched up regularly. If not, my connection with Tailzret grows weak. It can be quite the process and I will need another touch up soon." The man dumped water over Rhys as he turned his back to her and lowered himself so she could have easier access t his rather broad back.

"Of course, I know there is still so much for you to learn about me and my culture. But tell me, what are some bits of your culture that you need to keep? Just so that I can take you to places that will allow you and your people to celebrate it?" The tattoo had changed some how! Before, Tailzret's eye remained open for all to see but now, his eyes were closed. Maybe it meant that he had drifted away to give them privacy as the priestess had asked. "I will say this much, you might join me in my morning routine if you enjoy food. Adagas has cuisine from all over the land. So prepare your stomach."

Yamato was not one to hide his feelings or desire and Rhys felt warmed by that. It was not as if she didn't know of his need for her, but he paced himself, knowing she needed that time to adjust. It made her heart beat a touch faster. His hands roamed her body and each place he touched burned, even as he took care cleaning her slight form. Returning the kiss, her smile grew as his hands lathered along skin. "I am looking forward to it, I have never seen such a city"

She listened as Yamato told her of the city, the things that came from there. When he turned, he would feel her fingers on his back, tracing the lines of the tattoo. "Did you know, when Tailzret gives you privacy, his eyes close?" Her tone soft, the sort of voice only lovers used as she pressed herself against his back, softness of flesh curling against him as her lips trailed kisses along his shoulders. "I asked him to, whenever we are imamate, and I clearly recall his eyes being open last time." Explaining her arms slipped around his waist, hugging him close to her before pulling away, allowing him to resume.

Nodding, she smiled. "I do and while I had never had the desire, I must learn. Even if I was not meant to be queen, I would want to know your people." His question however gave her pause. "Most of our most important holidays come on changes of the moon, sun and the seasons. They are by far the most important. We have many smaller things we observe. Denying us the ability to worship the new moon's rise, the first night of darkness, lunar and solar eclipses are the major ones." Her lips brushed his shoulder as she came around to the front of him. "Well, as we shall be sleeping in the same bed, I don't see why I would shy away from breakfast with you"

Her smile was soft and she began to wash him in return, taking joy in the simple touches. Humming softly as she bathed her prince, her eyes glittering in the moonlight that drifted down from below. "Do you think they have noticed our delay?" Her smile was shy. "Surely you'd be back by now, Salen Takal" Leaning up, Rhys kissed him again, for Yamato was awakening something in her that longed for these lazy nights and the passion that bloomed between them. "Will they think I have kidnapped you?" Her lips brushed his as she spoke "Never fear, I will never tell anyone you came willingly" Nipping his lower lip playfully she deepened the kiss, pressing their bodies together.

"I know at least Aki has noticed it, expect either annoyed silence or a battery of questions. But where most of your people will stay, they will have no problem enjoying such festivities. There is an entire enclave of elves in the city of Adagas, there will be much for us to explore. Besides each other. But one thing at a time." He had held onto her as they finished their bath, of sorts, they might have gotten a little dirty but Yamato at least hoped that it was something they could have enjoyed. They had eventually returned to the small village as Yamato had left Rhys for a moment, he needed to return the completion marks for his missions. Almost on cue, there was a woman soon behind Rhys, the scent of the person was familiar.

"Now I can only imagine what kind of fun the two of you had. Try to make sure he is enjoying himself. I would hate to have to step in... no let me be honest. I hope he asks me to step in because he wishes for a more experienced hand." Aki slithered away like a snake as she decided to take a moment to rest. She was being honest at least, honestly jealous. Aki couldn't stand that Rhys had captured his eye so quickly. The prince certainly had his ways of being both thoughtful and annoying. "Follow along, the prince has some work to do before he sleeps. We have a rather long journey tomorrow and the prince will most likely be sleeping through out our time travelling." The night remained quiet and peaceful, after the last few days, but soon the morning greeted them with the warmth and the promise of a new day.

Yamato was already asleep in the carriage as Aki had taken the time to gather the elves and supplies. She had soon led them along as the journey forward remained quiet; mostly for the sake of the prince. Rhys saw just how exhausted he was as Aki had remained quiet as she concentrated on the world before them. Rolling hills of green with various sorts of curious eyes that captured their beauty were all around them. But those were the unintelligible eyes of monsters and as their journey continued. The prince woke several hours later as he stood up and with a gentle flick of his fingers an icy breeze woke him up as they were joined by him.

"We should reach Adagas in about an hour. I hope your people will enjoy what I will offer them." Yamato said out loud as they were soon in front of a massive gate that seemed to pierce the sky, secured by magical runes and the images of titans. The guards had seen the man emerge and quickly saluted him as the gate open to reveal a massive city that housed countless men and women of all races and creeds. "Welcome to world capital of Adagas, where all people meet and mix." Yamato stated as they continued forth into the city as they eventually reached a guard who looked over at the carriages. "They are all my guests so do not worry."

"I know better than to argue with a platinum hero. Come on in an welcome." As they were led along various magical lights illuminated the morning as various children all played together. Many of the common people all came and offered their respects to the prince as they were led along. Yet the area only turned more luxurious as they eventually were let in to a massive manor that covered several floors and acres of land. Flowers, tranquil ponds and the cozy beauty of nature was wrapped around the home. Yamato took a seat on the grass as he waved the elves over.

"Please all of you come out, I will take any questions you have as I welcome you all to your new home. Aki, get their paper work started please." He issued a simple command as he waited for the group to gather up before him.

Sighing, Rhys nodded. He wasn't wrong, she expected comments from the female as well. It was no secret that she desired Yamato, but Rhys found herself caring less, the further she fell for him. Curling into him, the pair took their time bathing. By the time they made it back, nothing could shake her. Watching him head off, she turned to face Aki. "I am sure," Her voice soft, it took a lot not to try and find his retreating back in the darkness. Pale, moon kissed eyes met Aki's and she lifted a brow. "I don't see why he should need your services now, when he never felt the need to seek them out before," There was no snark in her words, just the truth.

The night passed quickly and she found herself inside the carriage once more. Unlike before, she wondered instead what it might be like to fall asleep in his arms, or to be held while they traveled. The journey was teaching her much, for example, she found she indeed was cuddly and wished for nothing more than to be held by him. She couldn't help but wonder if he felt the same. She allowed her prince to sleep, and kept mostly to herself as they traveled.

When they arrived at the massive gate, Crysanthe left the cover of the carriage and looked on with the rest of her people in awe. It was indeed a sight to behold, the city sprawling out before them. It was far larger than their own city had been, and the buildings thick in some places thick. Moving beside Yamato, her fingers brushed his hand, a small gesture to be sure, but one that spoke of her feelings.

When they arrived at his estate, she helped guide her people from the transports. As she approached Yamato, she had a baby on her hip, his fat fist lodged in his mouth as he gummed at it. Slowly the people surrounded the prince, loosely, looking around, confused. Handing the baby back to its mother, she looked at Yamato, before taking a seat beside him, encouraging the others to do the same, to ask questions, "It's okay. We will be safe here," Her eyes moved to Yamato, seeing his reassurance as well.

The prince had taken her hand whenever he could have as they came around the city. The estate itself was a grandiose piece of opulence that seemed beyond the comprehension of common folks. The roof tiles were elegant as the mansion sported several floors all designed to be guarded by a dragon. No doubt a small nod to Tailzret. Aki had left quietly as she took a head count and left them alone. Calanon had kept a sharp eye on the prince as he took a moment to clear his throat as he looked towards all of them young and old. There was a good mix of her people, Yamato had managed to bring nearly sixty of them with relative ease.

"Again, please allow me a moment to apologize to what has happened to all of you. I cannot change the past, but I can work to make the future better." Yamato spoke to them in Elvish, which despite a few little slip ups which is expected with a human tongue, he certainly did a good enough job. "This place will become your home but, as long as you live in my estate and under my care; you all shall not want for anything material. You will be living here which, considering how beautiful this place is, it will be all the brighter with all of you here. I will ensure that all of your young children will receive an education that will allow them to eventually work here. Rhys will continue to be your priestess; I will never want to take that away from her. But please, follow me." Yamato motioned for everyone to follow him as he walked into the main hall.

Yamato took off his shoes, as it was customary in his culture as the grand hallway was covered in finely lacquered wood and golden high lights. "Please, welcome to The Ice Dragon estate. It is named after the dragon to ensures my power Tailzret. Maybe one day, this home is several floors tall and it is normally well maintained. So you will all not have to worry, unless you wish to spend your time here. No doubt, many of you have skills that would allow you opportunities here. Make sure to explore this city to the best of your ability." Yamato took a moment as he placed a ring onto Rhy's pinky, he proceeded to so the same with all of the elves as he turned to them with a smile.

"This ring is my symbol within the city of Adagas, whatever you need to buy will be charged to me and it will allow you access to most of the city. As well as access to this home. Normally, it is protected. You will each get a room and you may stay here as long as you wish. If you do not wish to be here I understand and I will not hold you. But please just stay until you are well enough to live on your own." Yamato again took the time to show the elvish people their rooms; with fluffy mattresses and high ceilings. There were other people here as well. "They are the house maids, if you wish to join them, as stated feel free too. Now for the childen, just make sure to be careful and do not cross the doors to my training hall outside." Though as they stepped outside, there was a wondrous little haven before them.

Perfectly cut grass mixed with a gentle pool of water that was ripped apart by giant koi who jumped into the sky. Pristine, white sand was set around the pond as several trees stood up proudly. Some with pink rose petals and other with light blue ones, the mix of colors brought a warm and gentle air to the garden. Flowers grew with care as Yamato took a moment to feed the fish. The air even seemed more crisp and vibrant in this garden. Yamato took great care of it. "Please, take a moment to relax and ask me any questions that you wish. This is your home as well."

"My dear, you may want to quell the boy. He wants to stab your prince." Tailzret teased as it was true; Calanon had malevolent ideas in his mind as he hoped to topple the man who caused to much harm to his people...

The moments their fingers tangled were like stolen moments, in which the world spiraled down to a pin prick and the rest of everything melted away and it was just them. Rhys found herself treasuring those little moments as they entered the city. Small, stolen moments with her Salen Takal. The closer they got to his home, the more nervous she became, how would her people react to the lives laid out before them? Would they be happy? She couldn't see them not being relieved, if perhaps not a little bitter. Wondering why them, not others. Morning those lost, enslaved... Chrysanthe steeled herself for those questions. They would come in time, even with the virtual paradise that Yamato offered, there would be unrest. So much taken, so few saved, some hearts hardened.

They followed him, mostly because they had no other choice. She followed him because she desired to. He spoke to them, in their native tongue, apologized, and tried to reassure. Her silvery lilac eyes followed him as they walked. Some aspects not lost on her, like the not so subtle nod to Tailzret upon entering. As he slipped off his shoes, Rhys looked down at her outfit. The morning she'd dressed in a garment of midnight blue, white and gold. Her slender body was encased in a white bodysuit, with her pale skin peaking through cutouts around her breasts and legs. A midnight blue slip fell from just below her breasts, high slits allowing flashes of her supple limbs. Accents of gold decorated both he white and blue. The issue however was her heels were part of the outfit. Making a mental note, she would make sure not only herself, but her people had outfits that would allow the removal of their shoes. Her cloak slithered behind her on the floors and her people followed her lead.

Her hand was taken in Yamato's and Rhys tilted her head, her heavy silvery locks falling in a cascade to one side as he slipped the ring on her finger. Looking down at it as he slipped a similar ring onto all of their fingers. The meaning of the ring made her look up at him. Controlling her features, she looked at her people, who mostly seemed bewildered with such a gift. Even if they saw him, his family as monsters, this was an unusual gift. Calanon was not impressed and had already slipped the ring off. Moving to him, her hand brushed along his face, while he might have been angry, she was not the object of that hatred and his face softened as his priestess lifted his face. Her smile was soft as she slipped the ring back on his finger. "You will be unable to get back in to see your mother without this," Her words were whispered in elvish, sweet as a spring breeze, "You can take nothing else from him, you can deny his offer, but forsaking your mother is shameful" The boy's cheeks brightened and Rhys leaned in kissing each cheek. "There is no harm in pride, but leave foolish pride for the fools."

The group followed Yamato to the gardens and Rhys kept a wary eye on Calanon. He would not let this go, but Yamato wasn't the cause for his troubles, merely a convenient target. Rhys said a prayer of thanks that it was Yamato and not his brother or father. No doubt they'd not allowed the young man to live. When Yamato asked for questions, a few stepped forward. Asking about everything from the city, to the work be found, strings that came attached and more.

Tailzret's voice sounded in her mind, Good morning Tailzret. I can't erase the hate from his heart. Misplaced as it may be, it's better it's focused on Yamato than his father or infamous brother. There was amusement in her next words, Do you think so little of him, that Calanon should succeed in his fool's errand? Her eyes slide from the young elf in question to Yamato, Besides, he isn't alone anymore. He has more than you to watch his back... I wouldn't allow Calanon to truly hurt him. She would protect Yamato, even had she hated him... she would have. His death would mean all of their deaths. One foolish boy's anger was not worth that. Calanon's eyes had moved from his object of hate to Chrysanthe, and what he saw did nothing to soothe his rage. The high priestess of their people looked at the prince who was responsible for all of this with softness in her eyes. Was she a traitor to her own kind?! Anger bubbled inside him, the sort of anger that if untreated would turn his soul black.

Calanon moved closer to Rhys, and before her eyes took the ring off again and threw it at her, snarling. Rhys flinched as if he'd struck her.

The prince looked to all of the elves and he was generally happy for the questions. He was happy to provide them any distraction from the day before. "Well, I am actually hoping to take all of you first to the Elvish quarter. This city is built with all races in mind. I hope for you all to find work there or in other areas. This is a mercantile city, there can be countless things for you to find and sell. I do not know what your talents are but I am sure we can get you something that will work for you. When it comes to the city, my ring will provide access and protection to much of the city. I suggest learning the route that we will be taking today and then venturing off as you wish too. And there is only one thing I want for all of you..." Yamato remained rather pensive as he looked to his elven guests and he offered them a smile.

"Well, no doubt that since he is distracted with a certain young elven woman; he is a little preoccupied! I hope you won't lead him to ruin! But all joking aside, Yamato is actually rather subdued at the moment. If Calanon were to say... sneak in after the prince has shot away his stamina, then the boy has a chance. Or maybe he will give Calanon a well deserved spanking. Who knows?" The dragon chuckled at his own joke. "I mean... he is desperate to lay into every inch of you. It is going to be a long and busy night. And don't worry, I will continue to disappear as promised.:

"I want you all to find happiness despite what has happened to you all. As long as you can do that, live full lives, find love or whatever you love, find passion for life. Then there is nothing that I can ask from you all." Though the smile that came from the man was quickly dashed as he saw just how Calanon had thrown his ring at Rhys. If the boy wished to disregard his kindness then that was fine with him, but to throw something at Rhys had actually angered him. The man gently moved the elven people out of his way as he walked with purpose towards Calanon, the boy quickly swung at the man as Calanon soon found himself flung onto the ground as Yamato let the boy go. Though Calanon felt it, Yamato could've easily broken his arm.

"If you wish to fight me, I will grant you three tries every day to fight me as long as I am not busy. You can direct your anger at me as much as you wish. However, never do anything to harm Rhys." Yamato turned towards Rhys as he carefully picked up the ring and ensured that she was not too badly bruised. The prince took Calanon's hand and placed the ring inside of it. "Now please follow me. I wish to take you all to the other elves here." Yamato had quickly grabbed his weapon and led all of them along until the air itself reminded them of the forest they used to live in. Homes were hidden in the canopies of massive trees as there were countless other elves who all waved towards them eagerly. "Welcome to Neluna."

Flowers grew and bloomed eagerly as the smooth paved roads of the city were forgotten for the much more natural dirt road. The sweet smell of flowers could've only been topped by the smells of sweet creams and breads. Despite all of these elves and the many differences they shared, they were all united in the shared life of being elven. Many of the younger children looked at the group of elves curiously as Yamato handed each of them a set of coins. "Please, explore to your content, I will remain here. This should allow you to purchase some things here. Take your children for a treat even." The prince took a seat and decided to enjoy the calmness of nature.

She hadn't been able to help it, while he spoke to her people and she spoke to his dragon, her eyes lingering on his profile. She wasn't in love, not yet, but she was falling for him, slowly but surely. How could she not? True, his family had decimated her people, but he was trying to do his best with the limits he had. He'd rescued them, was trying to give them all the best life he could. She knew, had he been able to, he would have rescued them all. As it was, he probably put himself in danger rescuing what he did.

A smile had curled at the edges of her mouth, Do you think he really is so preoccupied? Her words were teasing Perhaps last night, but now? I don't think his guard is as far down as you seem to think. Cheeks blushed as Tailzret laid out what their evening might be like, the pink slowly turning red, Tailzret! Her laughter played down the line and mentally she offered a bow to the dragon. From the outside she had no idea how it looked, how enamored she seemed, how her blushing could be seen. It was that, more than anything that sent Calanon into a rage. He liked Rhys, even knowing she would never look at him, he cared for her. But she was looking at the man responsible for everything as if she was in love with him!

Her eyes had slipped away from Yamato with difficulty, turning to her people as he spoke of love and fulfilling lives. The ring hit her squarely in her chest, her smile faltering and hurt filling her pale lilac eyes, a hand rising to the spot the small piece of jewelry had hit. The impact had not hurt, even thrown with the hatred, but she could feel the spot as if it had burned her. Tears misted in her eyes, confusion filling her. Oh, she understood the why, she knew of his crush... But they all knew that while she was their priestess, she'd been given to Yamato. Would he have preferred she hated it, him? She had been ready to, but in the face of his kindness, the tenderness he'd shown her, Rhys couldn't.

She watched the confrontation, her heart aching as the boy found himself on the floor. Her people fanned out on either side, watching the interaction. Her eyes met Yamato's as he turned to her, the hurt and sadness lingering. His anger was not something she could fix, she had tried. Yamato's people had taken his father, his people and his priestess... In Calanon's eyes. Within her chest sorrow filled her. She couldn't hate Yamato, she cared for him. Others of her people watched Yamato hand the ring back, before picking up his weapon, leading them from his home. Some came to Rhys, brushing her hand, cheeks, hair with tender hands. The elders more than the youth understood. So she found herself with a small group of women towards the back of the train of people.

Led to the elven district, the beauty was not lost on any of them, not even the sullen youth, who had refused the coin, following his mother in quite rage. Rhys knew that any further action between her and Yamato would not help, but she also refused to be chastised by the fledgling. Her feelings and who her heart belonged to were her choices. Rhys took a seat beside Yamato, her palm upturned between them, the back of her hand brushing his as she watched her people slowly melt into the crowd, exploring. While she wouldn't let him pick who she cared for, she couldn't help but feel her heavy heart at the betrayal that had been in his eyes. Watching the elves pass by them, she spoke softly, "You never did tell me what recusing small groups of the lands your father conquers costs you," there was a slight sadness in her voice, something she couldn't shake.

Her head turned, one thing would make her feel better, though far from solving the issue. "Kiss me, Salen Takal?" She wanted, nay, needed comfort, "Please"

The prince sank into Rhys and kissed her deeply, his lips pressed down on her's as his tongue slipped by and danced with hers. Boldly, the prince gripped down and firmly held onto her behind as he pulled the woman closer against him. He continued to pepper Rhys with sweet reminders of his affection that grew with every kiss. As their lips soon parted, Yamato's hand remained pressed against her buttocks as he looked up towards the sky. "It is never easy to say, but..." The man pulled out a piece of paper and on it, was a certain symbol which, while it meant nothing to Rhys had certainly meant something to Yamato. He remained there as the serene blue eyes grew misty as he remained focused on the symbols of this paper. He eventually put away the paper and offered her a smile, albeit a broken one.

"If you are wondering what I give up, it is my memories. The memories of the one person who truly supported me and my dream for an open land, before she passed. Now, every single other life I save strips more of her away from me. When I first started, I still remembered the warmth of her embrace, the kindness of her words, the sweetness in her actions. This person is nothing but a memory now, their name escapes me and even the way her name is written means nothing to me. All I know is that this person I keep forgetting is my mother. While my brother still remembers everything about her, my memories of her are stripped with every person I save. My father hoped to deter me away from saving others by taking away the memory of the only person that ever supported me. My mother, whose name I do not remember. The symbol I read is mother is my language. I need to remind myself that every morning or else the simple traces of her would disappear without so much as a whimper."

His voice tried not to crack a little but it was impossible for him not to feel in such a way. Especially as his brother still kept every memory of her, out of spite, Yamato doesn't even remember the last time he spoke about her. "She died when I was very young and, that is all I remember. Sorry... this is a rather touchy subject for me. How about we get something to eat, hmm?" Yamato obviously wanted to change the subject as he pulled away from her and motioned for the woman to follow him.

"Yeah, it is quite tragic. The kid knows about me than the woman who birthed him. That was his father's doing, admittedly, I expected him to quit the first time it happened. But, that paper has his mother's dying wish on it. So he tries to keep such a thing going. He normally avoids the subject entirely... haven't heard him talk about it in months." Tailzret had lost the normal jovial sense of energy he had when it came to this subject which only made it all the more serious. There was soon a sweet smell in the air as Yamato had led her along towards a bakery as he passed her a warm, flakey treat.

"This is a specialty here, many other races come here to try it. It is a chestnut filled bread with a sweet jam. It is something I can eat over and over again." That one bite from Yamato revealed the intermingling layers of flavor. A smooth, rich chestnut butter with a sweet cherry filling. It was both rich and earthy but also tart and vibrant all wrapped out a buttery crust. "There are many other things to try here but lets start here."

Her request for him to kiss her was met without hesitation. Yamato's mouth found hers and despite where they were, she couldn't help the soft little moan as she kissed him back. In truth it wasn't what she had expected, but she was in now way disappointed or unhappy and for once she didn't care if people saw them. She liked Yamato, a lot and while he didn't treat her like property, she was his. Oh Rhys knew that some of her people wouldn't understand, a particular young man in mind, but for just this, she wanted to be selfish. Her sense of duty, honor had kept her from the first man she loved and he was now dead. She wouldn't risk that with Yamato.

Pulled into him, her bottom grasped firmly in his hand, Rhys wished suddenly that they were not in the middle of a market, but back in their spring or in his rooms. Her blood boiled and her desire flared. His lips fell on her face like rain drops, leaving her giggling, a smile on her face. The affection made her glow with joy and she brushed her silken cheek against his own, nuzzling against him. Curled against Yamato now, her eyes watched him as he looked to the heavens. Her eyes moved to the paper. And then, he began to tell her exactly what he lost with the people he saved and Rhys couldn't help but be horrified and awed in equal measure.

He lost the one thing that had been good in his life and then he lost the memories of her, all for people he didn't know. During his tale, she stayed silent, though her eyes glistened with tears. The more she learned of her dragon, the harder she found to find reasons why falling in love with him would be so bad. As if each new piece of the puzzle that was Yamato only made her slowly fall for him. Nodding, her pressed a kiss to his cheek, "I am sorry, I didn't know my question would be so painful, Salen Takal" her voice was gentle and she watched him stand.

Were they truly taken or suppressed? Her question to Tailzret matched his own somber tone. He might not remember her, but I feel she would be very proud of the man he has become. She couldn't know this for a fact, but she felt it her very soul. Rising she followed her dragon, her hand finding his as they walked. The sights of the city far from her mind as she thought of the man before her who was slowly capturing her heart.

Taking the offered treat, she smiled, "Thank you." Chuckling she listened to him describe it and watched him take the first bite. I will protect him, her words whispered to Tailzret, It might seem silly, me protecting him, but his father has taken enough from him. Taking a bite of the treat her dragon had given her, her eyes closed with delight, a smile forming as she chewed. The flavors danced along her tongue, delighting her senses. Opening her eyes she smiled and reached up, catching a bit of jam at the corner of his mouth, bringing that finger towards her own.

"Do not worry... it was something we would've had to cover eventually Rhys. I am glad I still remembered enough to tell you. I cannot even find her grave to pay my respects." Yamato chuckled weakly as he walked along with her and happily chewed on the bread. "I am hoping to get all of them used to visiting here as it might be the best place for them to all find something in their lives. It is the least I can do, and before you say anything Rhys; I have you now and that will be more than enough." He kissed her errant finger as they danced across his lips. A distinct rumble was heard in the echoes of her mind as Tailzret had puffed out his chest, well, his spiritual chest.

"You think I do not know how he works? And how vile his father is? You understand how mana works, yes? Well, this tattoo connects me directly into his body and mana reserves. When it comes to memories while he can, he hides nothing and there is nothing about her anymore. I remember her distinctly, but, as his mind was chance due to the foul curse from his father, my memory is also changed. Since I am trapped to the will of this tattoo, even I have my limits. Aki does know of the woman, but she is sworn to secrecy under penalty... harsh penalties. I do not blame her for being quiet. And defending him will be the easy part priestess. The hard part will be saving him from himself." The dragon, who had been mostly jovial had spoken with a tone of seriousness that was rather uncharacteristic of him. Which made this whole situation all the more serious.

"There is something else that you might truly enjoy and it is something that could also only be seen here. The rest of your people will be fine as long as they keep my ring with them. But I am sure we can sneak away for a little bit of..." The prince inched closer towards his elven priestess as his tongue sneaked a lick of her ears as he breathed his hot breath against her. "Fun..." What could it have been? Yamato took her hand and dragged Rhys away. If she could have heard his heart skip a beat with every moment that passed even the best drummers in the world could not match the while beat within his chest. But his steps had led her through the covered streets as what laid before them was a veritable expression of life itself.

A parade of animals were all on display for many of the other people to enjoy seeing. From various different tigers, to other cuddly creatures to even families of boars. The untamed wildness of nature was on display as there were several elves who took care of the animals. "This is something the elves here enjoy doing, they preserve various animals that might have been killed in the true wilds of the world. In turn, they are brought here to keep them safe. It is a lovely system and they even allow you a chance to step in most of the animal's territories. I would not do it with the manticores for example. But, those rare cats are something you will never find anywhere else."

Yamato pointed at the peculiar little creature as it hissed at the pair. While the eyes and body were certainly that of a feline; the reptillian features of the small critter made it closer to a lizard, it was quite curious as the small monster hopped away. "They may be shy at first but I am sure you can bring some to you."

She was glad too, there was likely nothing she could do to bring those memories back. It pained Rhys to think of his loss, but the man before her had sacrificed the one thing in his life that had been truly good for others. Her respect for Yamato was not insignificant, yet it grew. As they walked and ate, she listened to him and his final comment made her smile, warming her heart, that he considered her enough. The kiss to her finger made her chuckle as she heard the stirrings of a dragon through her mind. Polishing off the last of her treat, she moved closer to Yamato, her arm linking with his.

As they walked, she listened to Tailzret. I am aware. It was all she needed to say. He had already whittled done the one thing that mattered to him, proving that he was a danger to himself at times. Her body pressed close to Yamato's as they walked, her head resting on his arm, eyes watching the vendors as they passed. Rhys knew she shouldn't be so open, with her affections, but she had as much right as her people to be happy or to at the very least find that happiness. Her feelings for her dragon made her happy.

When Yamato inched closer still, his tongue brushing her ear she gasped, eyes closing as memories of that night in the hot spring coming back to her. It had just been a night past, but it felt like forever ago suddenly. Shifting as his hand found hers, Rhys giggled, following her prince from the market. Just a step behind him, her own heart raced with excitement. She knew he wasn't planning on taking her during the day, he had promised her the night for that.. but she couldn't help her excitement, mirroring his own.

As they came into the menagerie, Rhys gasped, looking at the animals before her. When he pointed to the animal before them, she smiled. Looking at him, she leaned up kissing him, before slipping from him, her fingers leaving him reluctantly. Slipping into the enclosure, she curled on the dusty ground, without a care in the world for her clothing. Closing her eyes, Rhys began to sing, her voice rising and falling with the words as they rolled off her tongue. It was a lullaby, one that had been sung to her. Her song, the power that leaked from her coaxing the small creature back towards her. Her eyes slowly opened and Rhys smiled at the feline creature. "Hello little one" her fingers brushing along it's fur and up to it's ears.

Many of the other elves had quickly turned at the sweet sound of Rhy's voice. But once they had captured a moment of her beauty, many of the elven men and women alike had gathered around her. Her hair was a reminder of their old homes, a priestess of the moon was a rare sight. Many of the elves had given a respectful nod to the prince but she had stolen every bit of attention from the mass of people. All the while, the skittish little animal continued to inch towards the voice of Rhys. It eventually laid up near the elven woman as it allowed her to pet it. It soon let off a little rumble as it obviously seemed happy.

"It is certainly rare to see those little guys actually like anyone. They normally remain hidden away from people. But they seemed to know that you were coming by today." Yamato teased as he looked over at many of the elves who only wished to sneak in closer. "You might have many fans already of you Rhys. Not just because of the voice, but because you are priestess. I hope I can ask you to help them as you did your people. They do have other priestesses here; fire, water and I think wind. But for the moon, you are the only one here for that. So prepare to be quite popular Rhys. But I won't let them have you as you are all mine." Yamato spoke in the common tongue and it seemed only few elves, the younger ones, understood.

"But it is surprising that little guy is enjoying your presence, but there is still so much to see. But I will give you a moment. When you are ready we can continue on our little tour." Yamato bent over and offered Rhys a simple kiss as the little animal had nuzzled against Rhys, some how it seemed simply content to be there. As were many of the elven people who were simply happy to be there with her. The fur, despite how it looked, was a soft and plush affair despite the rather hard looking scales. The tiny best seemed content with the close proximity of the priestess as several others soon appeared.

"Quite the little forest hmm? Many of the elves keep these creatures here peaceful and safe. I mean... there are several layers to this place too. You might never get to see it all in a day. Many of the creatures up here are quite docile and the more savage ones are kept in pens to ensure the safety of every other little beastie. Not that I have anything to worry about being dead!" Tailzret seemed rather happy with his terrible joke as the small animal playfully nibbled against Rhys. It seemed to want more attention, as did the people. "He really hopes to give you some purpose as you had before in your old home... many of these elves are refugees of war, slavery and so on. Seeing you is important for their own well being. It might not be the same, but it is the best he could do."

The attention her song garnered wasn't known by the priestess, her focus on soothing the small creature. Even as her eyes opened, she ignored the crowd. She was used to such reverence and she hummed softly as she pet the creature, allowing others of her kind to take her in. There was no blush in her cheeks, just a sort of serenity that exuded from her. When she had been young, such attention had made her uncomfortable, but she was a symbol of their faith, the goddess embodied. Her fingers brushed over the small creature, a smile curling on her lips as it began to rumble with pleasure.

It was Yamato's voice that drew her from the small creature. She smiled, fangs flashing daintily. Her eyes moved to the crowd and she inclined her head. "I don't just belong to my own people," her voice was soft, answering him in turn. "If there is a temple, I can offer blessing and council as I would to my own." Her smile grew and it was his words that drew her blush to her cheeks. "No doubt," Her eyes softened. His name was for her and her alone, the other would understand as she called him her dragon and while she didn't hide her feelings for him, that name was something she wished to keep for herself if just for a while longer.

She returned his kiss, unabashedly. The people here were more likely to understand her position and her feelings and not hate her for either. Her eyes turned back to the small creature and Whys whispered to it, her words lost in the gentle murmur of the zoo. She lingered with the small creatures a while longer, petting all who approached her. Tailzret's voice echoed in her mind. It is a lovely place and a marvel that they have been able to save so many. I would come back daily, if only to curl up with the creatures. Rhys had a strong affection for animals, all shapes and sizes. A soft groan played through her mind at his joke, the sound ending on a chuckle.

Wiggling her fingers at the small creature, she watched as it caught her hand and nibbled fondly on the playful fingers. It is no different. I served my people, my heart will always be with them, but I am for all elves. My hair signifies this, it is rare for a priestess to be blessed like I have been. Standing she held a hand to Yamato, allowing him to help her back onto the path. Her fingers laced with his own. "I want to see all of this place, but, would you show me your favorites first?" her eyes drifted to those around her, she smiled at them, but didn't pressure anyone by singling them out. "Did you think I would withhold myself from other elves?" Her eyes moved to his profile, curious. She doubted he really thought that, but she couldn't help but wonder.

As their hands locked together, he had led her along as he pondered her question. "It isn't that Rhys, I merely wished to allow you the time to revel in it all. To create a sense of normalcy for you. Many of the people here are also squatters from other parts of the elven world who have come here for protection as many of the larger elvish kingdoms are hidden away. It just so happens that many of the people here have come together. But you wish to see my favorites. I might have to get something to lure him in then, if he intends to even come by to me today." The prince smiled as he led his elvish priestess along. Many of the other people continued to bow in reverence to her as they continued along.

"While that may be true and this man understands elvish culture more than I do, it is still quite nice to see. Especially with how his heart is just screaming for you, among other things." Tailzret had done what he had done best and tease the woman as they continued along. "But it is good to see you smile, I was originally quite worried for you in the beginning. You seemed ready to shut yourself from the world that you barely knew. It is good to see you so vibrant unlike before." There was a sweet chuckle from the dragon as he disappeared once again. Yamato had taken out a certain sweet treat as he took a moment to sit down on the grass.

"Here is hoping we can get this little guy to come out. But come on, lets so see more." As the pair continued on they soon reached a massive grassy field with the fresh scent of flowers and trees all around them. Plants of nearly every color was situated all around them as countless animals all roamed rather freely. It was a massive preserve for such creatures. "Many of these animals here are actually quite domesticated by the other elves here so they are quite used to people." Yamato, for some reason, put the little treat within his chest pocket as countless creatures all skipped around gleefully.

"This place is certainly one of a kind..." Oddly enough, there was a distinct sound within Yamato. Mostly where he put the small pasty in. From his stomach emerged a small head that chewed on the pastry in question. A coat that resembled a starry night with a cute little set of horns had poked out from Yamato's shirt. It chirped excitedly as there was a small blop of jam across the chin of the creature. "This is an extremely rare fairy dragon and we call it Yoseiko." The creature looked up towards Rhys as it happily waited for something... then it flew up and wrapped itself around her neck.

Nodding slightly, a smile curled on her lips. She had expected as much. Leaning in her lips brushed his shoulder, the kiss was oddly intimate. Allowing her time to settle before giving herself back to her kind, to offer the solace and comfort that only the Priestess could. "Some time to learn about my new environment... To learn of you." Blush filled her cheeks and she smiled up at him, fangs flashing. The meaning was doubtfully lost on Yamato. He'd know exactly what sort of learning of him she wanted, her own desires akin to his own. "Yes, please." As they walked hand in hand Rhys smiled at those who bowed to her.

A chuckle passed between her and Tailzret. Is that so? And what other than his heart screams for me? Rhys knew what was likely to come from the dragon and she couldn't help but think him perverted, even as she baited him. He seemed to take delight in telling her such things. Beyond teasing her though, he was kind and helpful. The proof in the next few words from the dragon. Ah, yes. I was hurting Tailzret. I'd just lost the only man I'd ever loved and was being given away to a man I didn't know to warm his bed. Based on Aki, his father... I was afraid. He likely knew these things and for a moment Rhys wondered if the fact that her mourning had been so easy to overturn was a sign of something else. Weakness, traitorous heart.. so quick to forget her first prince. Was there harm in her trying to find happiness in the remnants of her life?

It was Yamato who pulled her attention back to him. "Okay," A smile offered as he led her on. It was a marvel, what the elves of the city had managed to make for creatures big and small. So they would never fade from the world. "It is beautiful," The words breathed out, sweet and happy. It was indeed a place of beauty that was only further a testament to the city that he called home. Blinking, her head cocked to the side and. A bright giggle left her as a head peaked from his robes. "Why hello, Yoseiko," Chrysanthe purred to the little creature. Laughing as he flew to her, curling around her neck, she lifted a finger, catching that bit of jam from it's chin and offering it to the fairy dragon. "You missed some, sweet one." Her eyes rose to meet Yamato's. "Is Yoseiko your favorite?"

The tongue of Yoseiko curled around her finger, licking the sticky sweet jam from her finger. Her free hand found Yamato's and she gazed up at him. "Thank you, for showing me this place." There was more she wanted to say.. but it could wait for later when they were once alone. A thought slipped into her mind and she bit her lower lip. "Salen Takal?" Something told Rhys she likely not say what would come from her next, but she wanted to make sure he understood. "Once we are together, will there be others?" her heart told her what her mind already knew, that she couldn't handle such a thing... it also told her that Yamato wasn't that sort of man.

Back
Top Bottom