Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A moonlit path paved with bone (Cylian997 & Digital Siren)

Rhys heard it for just a moment, in that sweet little moment where she returned the soap and stated that she trusted the man. Yamato took such a claim seriously, they had not only just left and destroyed her world but taken so much from her. What little, little in what Yamato believed, did was enough to win her enough. The continued confessions from the woman only made his loins burn further as he held the soap in his hands and looked over to her. "I have to consider myself the luckiest man alive then to see such an unparalled beauty. "Then I will take the trust you offer me seriously Rhys." She heard his heart skip a beat as she continued to remain close to him. His hands moved and pulled her a little more closely as he continued to wash her.

Every inch of the priestess was a feast for his fingers, a boundless cornucopia of both grace and sensuality. Yamato knelt down before her as one of his hands remained firmly pressed on her hips as his free hand washed along her. The man had tried in earnest to not simply absorb all of her though his hands. He did honestly, his hands moved along with an equal amount of gentle admiration for Rhys. Everything about her commanded him to stare, to peer, to swim in her creamy skin. He carefully massaged her muscles as his hands moved across her center. He bit down on his lip for a moment as his hand moved across her folds as he washed her with care.

"When it comes to your other question Rhys, I actually have a lot to say about that." Yamato spoke calmly as he continued to clean every inch of her before he washed off the smooth lather of soap. He looked down into her eyes, those blue pools of color deeper than the wide oceans themselves as he looked at her with a smile. "Our children will be in a different place by that time. Remember how I stated that I needed a powerful assistant in Tailzret. I need to be able to not only defeat my father to lay my claim to the crown of The Sun Dynasty but I also need to be able to defeat my younger twin Sekki." The prince wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closely against him as his lips and tongue sought hers out once more. This moment felt without limit as he kissed her repeatedly before he stopped and pressed his forehead on hers.

"Our children will be different because when I am the emperor I will destroy the old ways of my kingdom and open up the lands to the world. The ink I made with Tailzret will ensure the safety of our family for generations to come. I will show them through our half elven children the beauty of our union and with you I will change everything. They will see, through us as an example, that those ways are a lie. But I can only do my plan with someone like you, someone who carries with her the rich history of her people and uses it like how a painter uses paint. It will be through our children how not only my people will continue to move on, but also how your people will continue." Yamato's eyes betrayed confidence as he looked down at her. He obviously believed and meant every word he said.

"I guess I should ask another question while we are drying, hmm?" The prince turned around as he released Rhys, Yamato turned over to her as he soon created a fire to help dry her. "Come closer and lets see. I have a fun one, tell me Rhys, what do you think of me? And also a request, do not call me milord or anything like that when we are alone. Please call me by my name. If you like, make up a nick name for me."

Not only did she hear his heart, she felt it under her palm. Her cheeks flushed once more and Rhys looked down shyly. Yamato was sweet with his words as he was his actions and with her, he seemed to give freely. Why her? There were others far lovelier; Aki for example. She understood his hesitation with Aki, but even other elven ladies of her people, like Holli, with her luscious red hair that glimmered like copper in the sunlight. Her figure was also envious, much like Aki. She wasn't going to question it further, perhaps the gods had brought the pair together. A breathless chuckle left her as Yamato pulled her closer to him.

She watched as he knelt before her, his dark head bowed as he began to clean her. Biting her lower lip, she tried to not test his resolve as his fingers brushed along her skin. She didn't need to tell him he was the first to touch her there, he knew and it made her heart race. Even now, with him doing his best to make this a bath and nothing more, Rhys was tempted to throw caution to the wind. Mirth shimmered in her eyes. This is why the God had informed her she'd not last. When he rose, Rhys' hands rose, brushing his hair back and over his shoulders, her smile still shy. Looking up into his eyes, Rhys waited... Curious what he'd say, her own smile growing to match his own.

Nodding she rested a hand on his chest, enjoying the simple touch and the connection it gave them. "I do" She'd known he'd need to defeat his father and in all honesty, was not shocked by what he said of his younger twin. Pulled into him, her body softened against his, her arms rising to link around his neck, pressing their bare skin all the closer. The closeness of their form highlighted something she knew to be true, but she was still pleasantly surprised. Her body was all softness as she pressed against him, where his body was hard, toned from years of fighting. She liked the contrast greatly, and despite her resolve to not test his own she snuggled closer, her tongue brushing against his. His priestess growing bolder in their seclusion.

When he pulled back, Yamato spoke of his vision for the future. He believed everything he said and he said it to her without fear or reservation. Reluctantly she allowed him to step out of her embrace and watched as he built a fire for her to dry by. Following him from the water she smiled shyly, her bare skin revealed without the illusion of water masking any of her form. Nude, Rhys was just as lovely as clothed. Yamato had seen all of her while he bathed her and as silly as it was, when his hands touched every inch of her body, outside of the water she felt shy. Her pink rosy nipples still hard, her slender form still held beads of water that refused to leave her curves just yet. The apex between her thighs was pale and a thin strip of silvery hair shimmering with droplets as well.

She moved beside the fire, sitting on a rock. There seemed little point in covering herself, but she did pull her legs together, her knees falling to one side. It was how she normally sat, her pose relaxed. She seemed to take a moment to consider him. "Do you want honesty?" She figured he would. "When I first met you, I was worried you'd be like Aki or your father" Her voice soft. "Cruel. I even thought you might be hiding that sadistic streak, playing me until the time came where you could hurt me most" While she spoke, she carefully began to braid her hair, her arms rising and with them her breasts. "I don't think that anymore" There was a teasing tone. "I think you're kind. Generous" Her lavender eyes met his deep blue ones and she frowned softly. "I also think you are a touch foolish" Those words were the softest yet. "I am sure you have taken careful measure of me, Yamato, but we have known each other such a short time and you have put your secrets in my hands."

Braid completed she rose from her seat and moved to sit beside him, taking his hand in hers. "You know I will not tell anyone, but, what if I thought you might play me, I turned around and played you?" It was not likely, she knew he'd taken that into to consideration. "Or the fact that my being given to you is some sort of plot." Her free hand rose to touch his cheek, the caress almost loving. "You have played this game far longer, with deadlier foes than I, but Yamato..." Her eyes grew sad. "If I grow to love you, losing you after everything else?" She leaned in, a chaste kiss brushed to his lips. If he died and she loved him, it would destroy her, somehow she knew this to be a certainty. "You have survived so long with your father, but you're not the only one with cunning. You underestimate what he will do" She shook her head some. "And you can't tell me you don't." Her hand slipped from his cheek to rest over his heart. "Tell me here, that even now, you think there are some boundaries he would not cross, though he has crossed so many others?"

Leaning in her forehead rested against his. He'd spoken of her being the mother of his children. Someone to rule, by his side... There was little doubt that in time she'd love him and he would in turn love her. That made them both vulnerable. "And, I promise to mostly not call you milord or my prince in private" Pulling back she smiled softly. "But I can't promise every time. I liked calling you my prince just a little while ago." Before she'd stripped and he'd bathed her. Deciding to lighten the mood she leaned against him, hand still in his. "Tell me a story from when you were a boy. A silly one"

A hearty chuckle escaped from the man's lips as he listened to everything Rhys had to say, it was something that he could not deny. He could have certainly done a better job when it came to how he handled his family, but there was nothing he could really to. Rhy soon found herself pulled into a warm embrace from her prince as he rested his chin across her shoulder. Though the hold was certainly warm and powerful even, he kept his eyes out in front of him. It was at that point where she had felt the ancient presence that laid within him. Though the fire was warm and it roared eagerly, there was a slight chill in the air.

"I guess that can be quite true, but you do not know the side of me that they see and if I were to be honest, I hope you never get to see that side of me. I am not proud of who that man is. The infinitely cold and calculating Ice Prince. When it comes to my father, there is a reason why I refuse to stay within the royal palace. It is the same with my younger brother. I know both of them are my enemy, that is why I needed a certain set of allies. The first being Tailzret and the second being you. Someone important to me, gave me only one lesson but it was a lesson that stuck to me. It is a little difficult to explain and translate but I guess the closest statement is that I am more me when I am with you." She soon felt his lips tickle her ears as he purred lowly against her.

"But I am not so easily killed you see... my heart now beats with the strength of a dragon." He chuckled, while he didn't wish to admit yet that there was some practical reason for his adoration of Rhys, it was the truth. Everything she had said was true, but he knew truthfully what Sekki was capable of. He had always wished for the throne and it was up to him to survive. The priestess no doubt knew a great deal of the natural world and those skills would be rather useful. "You must not have read many romance novels in your solitude. The prince always comes to save his damsel." Though as she asked that last question, his arms suddenly grew weak around her as he laid himself away from her.

"I had hoped to not disappoint you so quickly Rhys, but I am afraid I have to. I sadly do not have any such stories. As far back as I can remember, I was born and bred for battle. I studied war, battle, callousness and was trained to be rather numb against suffering. Every day for me was another exercise in the futility of my weakness. While Sekki reveled in such things, I didn't. I guess that was what I got from my mother. There are seven primary fighting styles within the Sun Dynasty and after we mastered those we have to create our own. Hours upon hours of battle, I never had the same kind of sense for war as Sekki and because of that I needed to try so much harder. While he slept in his bed at night, I stayed up late to practice to watch him shatter my hard work within hours. So when it comes to childish stories, I frankly do not have any. I had not left the kingdom until I was seventeen years old where I was sent on my quest for my own ink." The man before her seemed so much more quiet than before.

His arms felt almost small, she felt his limbs shake as he kissed her cheek gently as he merely pressed himself on her and remained close. He only wished to have her scent cloud his mind as every bit of that past seemed to have brought up rather painful memories. How many scars had he gotten? How many broken bones? "We should head back, no doubt people have had their fill and we should continue, these lands are not as safe as one might think, gnolls and other monsters inhabit them." Yamato soon slipped away from her as that cold came once again, though it was a little more bitter than the last time.

"Do not worry about him... he is a big boy and he will get over this. Greetings mortal, I am Tailzret. It is a pleasure to meet you." As Yamato walked away, a soothing presence like a cool winter' morning wrapped itself around her. Though she could not fully see it, the outline of a dragon stood over the prince as the soft remnants of magic filled the air. "He never really dealt with his past to well, but you should be fine. But what can I learn about you? And do not worry, though we dragons do find mortals tasty and delicious in a red sauce, I am not made of flesh so I cannot eat you." At least the spirit of the dragon had remained a jovial presence.

It was true she didn't, so she couldn't imagine the mask he'd need to wear to survive the darkness that was his family. Cuddled into him, Rhys laid her head to his and closed her eyes. "Silly man, if things go how you wish, before you're able to complete your goals, do you think I will be spared from them? I will see that part of you" She turned her head, brushing a kiss against his drying hair. "But, I will know that is a mask.. It will help" She blushed and she chuckled softly. She could have pointed out he didn't know her, but.. in a way they knew each other well. That loneliness, the desire to be close to another, to protect their people; when one added in their clear sexual attraction, the rest would come in time, she felt confident. Gasping she leaned into the attention he paid her slender ears, shivering even in his warm embrace.

She shook her head and lowered her mouth to brush it against his ear, unable to help her desire to repay the small tease. "I have not, perhaps you will read one to me?" Though her next question had him withdrawing. That withdrawal hurt. She'd only meant to ask him a light playful question, to learn of him as a child. She perhaps should have known better. "Yamato.." His name was soft on her lips. "You don't disappoint me" Her heart ached for him and she leaned into him as he sought comfort in their embrace once more. It didn't last though and she watched him rise, the cold growing once more.

Chrysanthe felt the presence of Tailzret, but not before she heard his voice whispering in her mind. Chuckling softly she made a curtsy to the dragon some time dead, though bound with her prince. It's truly a pleasure. You need just ask, should you want to know something. She chuckled again and wrinkled her nose at the ghostly presence. Lucky me, though I do not think the Prince will allow me such a thing. Though, perhaps he will not require red sauce. She found some joy in teasing the dragon much as he had teased her, but her mind shifted to something more pressing.

"We can head back in a moment." Rhys followed him, catching his hand and pulling him back towards her. Rising on her toes she leaned up into him and pressed a kiss to his lips, nipping at his lower lip. She couldn't defeat his monsters, but she could chase some of that sorrow from him. Arms around his neck, Rhys kissed him until some of the coldness retreated and he kissed her back and even then she kissed him for a moment or two longer. "You might not have any stories, but we can make them. They shall just be of a man, a prince." Her words were whispered against his lips. "Let me help you make those memories?" Slowly she pulled back, a hand rising to his cheek. She would be a part of his life and Rhys couldn't help but wish to chase that sadness away. Her hand fell and found his own, pulling him back to the fire, biting her lower lip she smiled at him. "We should dress before we head back anyway. I am not quite that brave"

It might be a bad idea, at least in testing his resolve, perhaps. When he reached for his clothing she slapped his hands away. A smile on her lips she picked up the pair of white linen pants. Kneeling before him, she looked up his body, blush in her cheeks. "Bathing might be a task one does with another, for us, dressing is an intimate act" Slowly she'd help him dress, having the basics of it. After the inner pants, Rhys rose and picked up his white undershirt. Following the shirt was a belt and while she might have struggled a little, Yamato helped her and Rhys made note. Next came his Hakama, letting him step into it, kneeling before him once more. In truth, it would take a fair bit of help, but she learned as he helped her. Like the straps being tucked into the belt of the way it was tucked into the belt at the front. She watched as he adjusted the pleats and centered the front.

Blushing she bit her lower lip. "Perhaps I should just watch this time?" It was not as easy as she'd have hoped and she pressed a kiss to his hip. "Teach me?" Her cheeks flushing gently again. This was clearly important to her. She would pay close attention so she could replicate this next time... Likely tomorrow after their bath. She watched him knot the long belt after wrapping it around his waist a few times, the knot square and incorporating the other parts of his belt. The back of the Hakama was much like the front, though a tad easier. When he was fully dressed she smiled and brushed her hand along his front. She'd need a fair bit of practice, but something told her it wouldn't be hard to convince him to let her try. It would mean getting him out of his clothes quite frequently. The somewhat lewd implications brought a deeper blush to her cheeks.

It was something he was admittedly not used too, to enjoy the admiration from another person. To have another person want him around them. It made the man feel quite honestly more like a man than the victories he had earned in his life. He would have to apologize to her at a later date for his behavior, or at least he thought he did. He was not a fan of how he acted and how worried he made her. It was something that was outside of his personal belief system. Though the idea of getting dressed had soon gained an air of eroticism as she mentioned it. Or maybe he was a bit more horny than he liked to let on?

"It would be easier if I take your hand and direct you bit by bit." Yamato held onto her hands as he directed her through every step of the way. The style of clothing, while beautiful was certainly not practical but this robe was like nothing she had ever felt before. It was a vibrant blue that almost seemed to allow the kiss from the sun to pass by and within the robe but there was still a rich blue color to it. On the back of the robe was a design of a dragon that reached out towards the stars, all of the outlines came in white. Not even the night sky could have been more robust than this robe, yet, there was still a light clarity with it as it seemed to flow so easily with the wind.

"I know, I look good on him don't I?" Tailzret had quickly interjected as upon further inspection, the smoothness from the robe had no doubt some from dragon scales and sinew. But, it was processed in such a way that it made silk almost feel rough by comparison. "Now here is the real question, do you want the touch the robe because it feels nice or do you want to touch the robe because you can touch him? I don't mind really, if anything next time adjust the robe near his belly button. He is ticklish there." The dragon seemed to have enjoyed another spot of company, which made some level of sense. Besides Yamato, how many other people has the dragon spoken too? How many others have even gotten close enough. Regardless of that, Yamato didn't seem privy to the conversation the elf and the dragon had.

"But I think it is my turn to get you dressed, as much as I wish to continue to stare into your beauty that makes the stars dull. It would be unfair to keep you nude." Yamato smiled as he picked up her clothing and he began to help dress her. Despite his obvious rank above her, he didn't bother with such things. He took great care in helping her dress as his hands took the opportunity to slide up her thighs. He couldn't seem to help himself as his fingers moved around the malleable softness of her thighs, his hands had continued to feel up her legs as he moved behind her and helped put her top on. He might have helped to adjust it, but it might have been an excuse for him to touch her.

"I hope you do make this man happy. He so does deserve at least one, true, good spot of rest." The dragon's voice echoed in her mind as once he was done he offered her another kiss as he walked over to his weapon and began to walk back to camp, he honestly had no idea just how deep she wished to show their budding relationship to her people. He decided that it might have been best to not push it with them for her sake. Once they would have returned to camp, it seemed as if everyone had had their fill and many seemed ready to go.

"Good evening everyone, we will be going for a little while more before we reach a town where we can rest. Now whatever you do, please, do not run. I know I have done little to earn some trust but please know that nothing can hide from The Sun." It was a stern warning from the prince as he helped gather up everything and they were soon off. He had no idea where they were, but they were always around him to ruin any good deed he tried to do. Hopefully he would get them to the city of Adagas safely. The Fallen Sun, the assassins of the Sun Dynasty had always followed him and this was no exception. No doubt if one of them ran they were as good as dead.

"You seem content with yourself Rhys. What kind of naughty thing did you do?" Aki's ever curious mind had gotten the better of her, even if she was actually jealous that she had captured the heart of Yamato so easily. The sun gently set down on upon the horizon as Yamato decided to take a little nap.

There was a sweet intimacy as he helped her dress him, her cheeks flushed with a pale blush as each layer was applied. She had been admiring the rob when the voice of Tailzret whispered through her mind. Luckily Rhys had been behind Yamato, admiring the design when it came because she was not quick enough to hide her smile, but she managed to hide her laugh, the warmth of it trailing down the path that it had come across. Unsure if he heard her, she still enjoyed the idea that he could. Indeed, you look fine upon him. She was respectful, but there was still that giggle in her voice. Perhaps both, though, I do hate to inform you... It is more for the excuse to touch him. No matter how fine of a robe you have been woven into. Again a giggle as she made a mental note of where he was ticklish, planning to use that bit of private knowledge to her benefit. If you know any other... tips I would be grateful to know them all. A definite mischief in her voice.

She didn't think upon how rare it was to speak to Tailzret, she was deeply honored to have heard his voice. Tailzret had been a magnificent dragon and even in his death, he held a position of honor within her mind. To know of the deal struck between the man and the dragon. Rhys blushed, unable to help herself when Yamato teased her. "I do think it would cause a bit of a stir..." A soft smile on her lips as he slowly helped her dress. It was hard to miss how his fingers and hands lingered on her body. More so, how she missed their touch even as they moved to other parts of her form. She was indeed already lost and happily so, for it was Yamato who had found her. She made no comment as his hands lingered under the guise of helping her dress, though one look at her face would have told him everything. The blush in her cheeks, the way her eyes seemed to grow heavy, the way her lower lip had been caught to avoid whimpering softly. When he moved behind her, Rhys was not the only one to take advantage, leaning back into him for a moment.

I will do my best.. I have not lived a life such as his, but I hope.. He will be my harbor as well. Her words held a longing and undeniable truth. She hoped for the same, Chrysanthe wanted to fall in love with Yamato, even if she was afraid of doing so. Her fear boiled down to her people, to his family and any children she might bear him. Leaning into Yamato, Rhys returned the kiss. Lingering in the woods for a second as he departed, she breathed out slowly, collecting herself before she collected the bowls and followed him back.

Handing the bowls off Rhys couldn't help but look out into the woods. She didn't quite understand, but she could guess. Her cheeks flushed, and she looked back to her people. Hopefully none would be so foolish. She helped gather everyone up. Helping them into their transports, packing where she could. It did not take long before they were once more on their way. Also, would that mean they had perhaps been seen?

Inside the carriage yet again, she looked to Aki with a bright blush. "We shared a meal" While she wanted to be friends with Aki, her personal life was hers. She didn't need to explain to her that Yamato had bathed her, nor how she felt when he kissed her... Or that she in fact never wished to stop kissing him. "Nothing naughty occurred" There was no lie in her words, neither she nor Yamato had crossed that line... Yet. Trying to change the subject she looked to Aki with a smile. "Tell me, what is your favorite thing about our final destination?"

As the wheels began to turn, Aki turned her eyes towards Rhys as she looked over towards the priestess. The woman's eyes trusted nothing and this was certainly included, if she had any idea it was no doubt in her mind that Yamato tried something. But the woman had no proof as she crossed her arms and thought for a moment. "Adagas is a city of dreams, trapped between the two other powers in this land. The wizardry and magic here is beyond compare and the warriors guild takes jobs from all over the land. Why, the main reason why Yamato had become so famous there was because it was far better training than what he got from home. Even if his brother is a monster, I would say that evil bastard is almost cheating. But please prepare yourself to be shocked. There are countless races there living in harmony and the king in question has a weird way of showing it." Aki had turned towards Rhys with a smile, at least she still had her worldly wisdom whisk the woman as she wandered mentally.

"The King of Adagas has twenty children and twenty six of those are half breed children. Only one is a pureblooded human, it is apparently a tradition there for the human king to sire half breed children with every race that lives there. All manner of beast races, humanoids and the heaven knows what else moves along. The twenty seven children each rule over their perspective areas. So the elves have their own quarter, as do the demons and so on. It allows one the chance to see the cultures of every race. The Guild of Wayward Heroes are an army that keeps the entire continent in check and Yamato is one of the highest ranking heroes there. While even among the top, he is only the seventh strongest over all. There are six others who are monsters on their own. The only people who don't have a quarter are the dwarves, though they do not mind, they are far too busy with their metals. The one who made everything for Yamato is there, no doubt you might fight some things you like." Aki smiled as Rhys heard a distinct snort in her mind. It seemed that Tailzret had something to say.

"This wench! I may be dead but I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. Which is obviously nothing. While I give Yamato my special Tailzret seal of being a worthy crunchy human, I do not for Aki. But in regards to what you said before, you both need to go and make the beast with two backs so I can give you other suggestions. And... when it comes to the whole harbor situation, that is something he has always wished for. He tends to be the kind of man who stands much more straight for someone else versus himself." Words to ponder no doubt as they continued along. The gentle strum of Yamato's guitar soon filled the air as it helped the time to pass as when the sun sank beneath the mountains for a rest and the moon flew up into the sky, they soon reached a rather quaint town.

This town was rather busy even this late, the energetic bustle of horses continued along as there were obvious merchants who applied their craft. They were soon approached by a guard as he offered a formal salute to Yamato. As they all settled down Yamato urged the various elves to come forward. "So I have some work to do as that is part of my contract so please take yourselves to the inn and show them this." Yamato pulled out an elaborate platinum dragon seal that was embroidered in gems that almost gave off an aura of life. The blue and white gems all shined brightly even in the night. He passed it to Aki as she took it with a bow. "Please, make sure to eat your fill, this will be the very last trip to a town for a few days so make sure to rest up." Yamato grabbed his weapon and took several scrolls from the guard.

"This backwoods town always has jobs to do. This small town is too far to really bring proper heroes here." Aki soon motioned for the elves to follow her towards the inn..

Chrysanthe had no idea her story was in question. The kiss had been just a kiss. A wonderful... Rhys' mind sighed as she remembered Yamato's lips on her own. Wonderful kiss. As much as she even now wanted to kiss him, she didn't feel that it had been in anyway naughty. As she thought on it, she decided perhaps a touch sinful and one she wanted to commit again... and again.. Shaking herself from her little day dream she looked to Aki as she explained. Many races? She hadn't seen many other races; she'd never had a desire to wander, but now that her life plans had so clearly changed, she was excited. "I don't think I would be scared. It sounds exciting" A shy smile on her lips she tried to picture the city in her mind. Rhys knew she wouldn't come close, more than likely, but she enjoyed the challenge of trying.

The districts sounded like an amazing sight and Rhys made a plan to talk Yamato into exploring them with her. Her mind drifted to the man in question. He'd not had a childhood, and while he was a grown man, she could bring some of that laughter back into his life. At least, this was her plan. "I see. He sounds.. prolific" Giggling softly she thought about what Aki said. It made sense did it not? They way each race had one of their own in a way looking over them. It likely helped them settle. She returned the smile as Tailzret spoke, his voice tickling inside her mind. And where do I fall so far, Tailzret? Her voice was filled with warm laughter.

She understood why he felt that way... however... Perhaps I have been taken in, but I feel Aki is as much a product of her molding and her will to survive. She had been shaped into what she is and she allowed it because she had no choice. You of course know her better than I and are free to judge... But whatever helped Yamato stay so sweet, was not a boon Aki had been afforded. Rhys couldn't help but blush to know that any time they were.. together.. Tailzret would be there. I.. see.. I mean no offense, but the first time... Is there... you could not watch, please? Her voice was blushing and her cheeks colored as well. I could see that, however, I will be here for him. He isn't alone anymore.

The three fell silent, though soon Yamato filled the silence with his playing and she smiled softly. Lost in the lull of his playing they arrived before she knew it in the small town. They all excited their confines that had held them all and she looked to Yamato as Aki explained. She frowned softly and nodded. "I will catch up Aki, I want to talk to Yamato before he leaves" She left her people to settle and eat, trailing after Yamato. Her hand brushed his arm. "May I come with you?" Her smile was soft as she gazed up at him. The sun had vanished and the moon slowly made her ascent. Before his eyes, he could see her eyes slowly change.

Lavender paled, slowly turning grey and then the shimmers of silver slowly filled the iris. As if the goddess had blessed her with eyes of starlight, stealing them from the very night sky. Her hand lingered on his arm. Her reason for wanting to go with him was multifaceted. She wished to see him work, see how he helped protect the lands. If trouble arose, she could pull on her limited pool of power and heal him. Lastly, she perhaps wished to steal kisses from Yamato. She smiled, her dainty canines flashing in the darkness. "I promise not to be in the way"

"If I had anything to say about you, it is a little bit complicated. While Yamato does have an affinity for elven women, he has never allowed me the chance to speak with one. Almost as if he knew that they were not meant to be. But with you it's different. While the boy may be caught between the primal emotions of the hanging fruit below, or the frozen rational mind that requires you for his plans is mostly irrelevant. What is relevant is that, he is actually opening himself to someone. See, the boy really had little to celebrate growing up and it is not my place to mention it. Maybe you can get him to open up and do not worry about that. I will make sure to keep away, but it is interesting how the hesitation you once started with has been melted away. And no doubt that the man will dote over you. Take him for a ride then take him for a ride!" Tailzret mused as he expanded on the thoughts presented by Rhys. "In order to be more formidable, Yamato left his home at 15 to become an adventurer. He had learned several styles of swordsman ship and... then me. But we came to an agreement that will allow me to live in through his family. His brother on the other hand..." The dragon suddenly grew rather quiet as the distinct touch of his essence slipped away from her. Maybe it was because Yamato was so far from her now.

The prince was busy with several scrolls as Rhys had approached him. His eyes were focused on the requests before him as he turned over with a smile. "Are you sure about that Rhys? You have had a long journey and it will be mostly killing monsters. But, it would be a good learning experience for you. Especially if I wish for you to join me in adventures." The man's tone only grew more whimsical with every passing moment. Though it might have been obvious that there was a hidden meaning behind such a request. "Do you know how to use a bow, I am sure I can get you something to use. You can show me your other skills as well. I am primarily only good at hitting things." The mam joked as he brought her a bow and arrow. It was much more different than the elvish bows she was used too. It was far more elegant and powerful.

"They are quite different but no doubt you will get used to it. The first mission is actually a visit to a cave. There are a group of kobolds and goblins there. So make sure to stay behind me." As he finished his study of the missions, the man put them away as he pulled out his blade and from it came a cool bright light. There was a vibrancy from the blade as it let off a gentle hum. She might not have ever noticed the weapon but it was certainly a work of beauty that was not only fit for a prince but also a fit for the dragon that made up the blade. "Come along."

A price black lacquered sheath held within it a long blue blade that almost looked see through. The scabbard had a red dragon designed etched on it as the weapon seemed to be more of a part of the man than anything. A gilded gold hand guard paired with a silken like grip was a present reminder of the beast within his weapon. The man continued to walk along until a foul stink began to tickle their nose. The funk of fetid refuse hung in the air like a bad coat of paint. "Good thing at least is that it gives us an excuse to bathe again." Yamato had teased as he carefully walked inside as his eyes darted around the cave curiously.

Rhys was able to hear the pitter patter of feet and the indecipherable script of the monsters in question. Hopefully, they would be able to get the jump on them.

It was interesting to find that Yamato seemed to have some control over Tailzret. More conflicting feelings rose when he explained the complications that her prince faced. She knew his desire for her, that had been hidden poorly when she could clearly see the hunger of his gaze. The more calculated side provided her some worry. Why her? What about her was special that allowed him to make her the one for his plans. She was silent for a moment before she responded to the dragon. I see. Does he know we are talking or is it that he brought up you showing yourself to me if I meditated that I might see you that opened you to talking with me? There was curiosity in the young woman as she spoke. I thought him to be like Aki, his brother or his father. Cruel and perhaps clever enough to fool me for a period of time. I do not fear that any longer. He.. he reminds me of someone I cared for deeply. He is a brave man, who tries his best for his people and others. He is kind and well... I want to share things with him that will make him happy, giddy even. I can't give him a childhood, but I would.. like to make him smile. Was it silly, her dream? Honestly Chrysanthe wasn't sure. They barely knew each other, but she felt drawn to him.

When she asked if she could come with him and he questioned her she nodded, hand tightening softly on his arm. "I am." She nodded again as he said it would be good, should she wish to accompany him. "I do. I can use a bow, sword and daggers." Though her skill level varied with each, her strength lay in bows followed by daggers. Taking the offered bow, she pulled the string, testing it, getting a feel for the weapon before they entered into combat. Chuckling she blushed softly as she leaned up to kiss his cheek. She knew some of her people lingered, they'd see the kiss, but she knew that her feelings for him couldn't stay hidden. Pulling back she slipped the strap of the quiver over her head, the length of leather resting between her breasts, the bow carried in her hand.

"I am sure" She said with a soft smile. She listened to what they would hunt first and nodded once more. "As you wish" She would be his support and there would be no need to be in front of him. As they walked in silence for the first half of their journey she bit back a chuckle as he teased her, the foul scent permeating the air. Her ears could hear the pitter-patter of feet and her eyes could make out shapes in the darkness. Knocking an arrow silently she raised the bow. There was a shape near them, without waiting, she fired, the arrow flying past him, close to clipping him. There was no sound from the poor dead creature, the arrow striking a death blow. It had been a sentry, more than like or an outcast... She knocked another arrow. It would be best to get as close as they could and as silently as possible. Several more creatures were taken out.

There was no mistake, Rhys was deadly with a bow. As the approached the glow of a fire she knocked two arrows. Thinning the numbers for Yamato entered would be ideal, so Rhys did just that, taking out the two closest to the fire. One after the arrows flew, finding their target. Like before no sound left them, and it was a second before the tumbled over dead. It was only then alarm was given, beasts rising to face their foes. She backed off a bit, another arrow knocked, waiting for the chance to shoot as undoubtedly Yamato would enter into the battle. Now, she was purely support... Making sure to pick off enemies to the side. She had little doubt he could handle them, had he been alone as he had intended to be... but he wasn't alone and she would support him, making his life a little easier, knowing someone had his back.

As the prince walked forward, there was a different air about him. Much like his former name sake, Yamato walked through and with every pass of his blade the corpses of monsters soon followed. Yamato eventually stopped as a rather long line of monsters stood before him. "You might want to keep an eye on Yamato and see that even though he is able to handle such a small army with ease, his brother is far worse than he is." Tailzeret had quickly interjected as there was a sudden swell of cold air that poured from the prince. As it continued to grow colder, Rhys was soon able to see her own frosty breath as he bent himself forward and prepared his weapon. "You might want to stay at least 10 feet away from him for now. The cold we put out is enough to cause a finger to fall off. Though, if I were a betting dragon and I am, you would want to be warmed up by him."

As Rhys blinked there was an icy barrage of swings, by some set of movements beyond the normal elegance of man was where Yamato stood. The man moved similarly to a furious storm as his eyes sharpened and focused on the task before him. Though Rhy had lost her connection to mana, she easily felt the swell from Yamato, or rather Tailzret. Splashes of icy wind and blade severed the monsters from their lives as Yamato had clearly said something, but it was in his native tongue. "If you are so curious; he calls this particular technique The Frozen River in Winter." While she had clearly felt her prince, it was more that Tailzret had allowed him to use his power like a river. While there was still so much left, Yamato was actually only able to use so much. A dragon's power was too much for a human frame. "You are quite good with a bow actually. We might have to fashion you something special for the next job. But you have to get it made."

As the prince continued, there was soon nothing left as the cave had turned into a frosted over winter wonderland. No doubt, many of the beasts here were now gone. Which was not a true loss to the world. These monsters were some without any sort of intelligence to learn how to live in harmony with other races. "At least now the people won't have to worry about their cows being stolen. Thank you for the assist Rhys. You made this infinitely easier. Your eyes no doubt caught these monsters from the corner." The prince turned and smiled to her as Rhys saw it, of course it was impossible for the prince to catch such a thing as his sight was normal. Or maybe he had truly relaxed his guard around her?

A goblin leapt out from Yamato's blind side as he charged to aim for the man's kidney. Goblin daggers were serrated, covered in foul poisons and meant to cause maximum damage. Even as experienced as he was, even he might have trouble with the poison...

The voice of Tailzret warned her to both watch and to move back. Rhys did both, silently as she watched him work. Yamato was a beautiful man, but to see him in battle was something else. Even some distance away, she could feel the chill in the air as he cut through the enemies. The sound of Tailzret's voice in her mind caused a small smile. Bows and daggers are my forte, I can wield a sword, but not like him. There was awe in her voice and a fair amount of respect, while she'd see how Yamato had toyed with Calanon, she'd not seen him truly fight. It was something she doubted to match, at least with a sword, and unlikely even with daggers.

The battle was fierce if not short lived, her prince cutting through the foes with ease. When he turned to her she smiled softly, inclining her head. It was then that she saw the movement. Bow lifting she took aim without hesitation, but the goblin was too close the dagger aimed at his body. "Yamato!" Her voice offered warning, bouncing off the stone walls even as her arrow sung through the air. It found its mark, but not before the blade had sunk into his flesh.

There is a moment, when time seems to slow.. it normally occurs around tragedy. Chrysanthe could see her arrow embedded in the skull of the goblin, see it's hand fall away from the dagger and watch his body fall backwards and Yamato's body staggered. She was by his side a heart beat later, hand touching the hilt of the dagger. "I need to remove it" Her voice was steady, as were her hands while fear swallowed her. She shifted with Yamato, lowering him to a rock nearby, pushing him gently towards the wall as she removed the dagger. She could smell the poison, blood rushing to fill the wound. Ripping at her top, the sounds of cloth sounding wet within the cave. While she worked quickly, she prayed. A non stop whisper of words through her mind. Arsurinya lend tel'quiet vian lida. Su cannot mor quor. Praying to the goddess for her aide as she lifted her shirt away from his torso. The poison would spread quickly.

Laying one hand over the other she reached for her small reserve of mana, pulling on it, bending it to do her bidding. Rhys' skin began to shimmer, as did her eyes and hair. Like the living embodiment of the moon. Each second that passed would make her job harder, the poison worming into his system. There would be a coolness, like a breeze on an autumn eve and the gentle sensation almost like fingers brushing along his insides as she drew the potion from his body and sealed the wound behind her. Sweat beaded on her brow as she pulled at the dregs of her power until at least her hands fell away. The sound was sealed and mostly healed, though his body would need to do some of the work. A shiny scar in the place of what had once been an open wound.

Chrysanthe swayed on her knees beside him. "You might fight with a dragon but you should keep your eyes off the pretty elven lassies" Her sweet voice tired and she closed her eyes for a moment. She would be fine once the moonlight touched her skin, she knew it, the light that she'd bathed them in, that had illuminated the cave they had been in, showing the slick walls faded as she had finished healing him. Her body felt raw, much like it had when the chains had first been slipped around her wrists. "Salen Takal, help me outside?" Rhys was normally pale, but she almost seemed ill in the dim lights of the dying fire behind them.

The man was calm as he felt the dagger pierce his flesh, it was a familiar pain. Something that, at times, felt more welcome than the false adoration from the world around him. But he soon saw an arrow pierce the goblin's skull as he fell over. He did not scream as he took a seat. The poison coursed through the man's veins as he felt his muscles begin to seize. Goblin poison was an especially potent combination of fecal matter, venoms, herbs and other acrid items of assassination. He took in a deep breath as he only smiled to how Rhys had responded to his plight. While it was certainly not planned for him to cause such a disturbance; but it proved that something was there.

Yamato grit his teeth as she proceeded to yank out the dagger from his form. The deep breath that followed, once the weapon was pulled from his form and the coagulated blood was forced out of him. It was an oddly silent moment as she pressed herself towards him. Though it was a rather dangerous wound, it was easily handled as he took witness to the magic that Rhys still possessed. It was miraculous. That tattoo was a specialized combination that poisoned their owner's body, but it seemed the priestess was special. He was actually quite happy he was with her now. The man stood up as he sliced across the cave and collapsed the natural structure as he put his weapon away.

Rhy soon felt herself lifted up into Yamato's arms as he walked out with her as they soon exited the foul cave, they walked to the next destination as she soon felt his lips pressed on hers. "Well luckily for you, there is only one elven lass who now has me captured. But I do have a question, what was that word you used? S-salen takal? I have never heard that used in elvish speech before. What does that mean?" He continued to walk until they reached a rather quiet rolling hill with pleasant grass. The man took a seat as his arms wrapped around the slender waist of the priestess as she felt herself enveloped by his arms.

"I guess my Elven is a bit conversational at best... I have never read ancient scripts or properly studied it unlike Aki. I just chose to study it one day." The prince said it rather calmly as his chest moved in and out slowly as he took a moment to rest with Rhys. She looked so tired and pale, even after she had saved him, she needed a rest. The man knew he needed to be a bit more vigilant the next time. Though there was a low rumble, a tickle even within the mind of the priestess. It was the every familiar laughter of a certain dragon spirit who had also added a gentle air of protection for the pair. A cool protection that was soothed by the warmth of Yamato.

"Did I hear that correctly? Did that slip or was that an honest projection? I guess someone wants to see the white hot flames of a certain dragon head, hmm?" Tailzret could have been heard as his boisterous laughter filled the mind of Chrysanthe. Yamato was still mentally busy as, to pass the time, she felt his lips taste the flesh across her collarbone and shoulder blades. He seemed to have liked the taste as he refused to stop.

He never made a sound, Rhys wouldn't have minded, but she understood. It was part of the man Yamato was. She could feel as she healed him, how her power waned. It wasn't the deep pool of mana she'd once possessed. Every once of her gift that had been given to her by the Goddess was given to Yamato. It hadn't been for her to horde after all. A gift like that was meant to be used and for a good purpose. Yamato was a good purpose in her mind. A kind, courageous man, who cared for his people and who was slowly capturing her heart. That raw empty feeling replaced the comfort that the goddess had given her and she had staggered as his healing had come to an end.

Yamato wasted no time, lifting her small body into his arms. Shifting slightly, she wrapped her arms around his neck, cuddling into his warmth. Her silver head brushing against his own. His kiss was unexpected but not unwelcome. Her mouth answered his, sweetly eager for the touch of his lips against her. "Indeed, for I am not sure I could stand the competition" It was the first hint at the nature of Rhys as a lover. She wouldn't share easily, not even if she was meant to be like Aki... She knew Yamato didn't see her like that, but others might and still try and find their way into his bed. Aki, the first and foremost to come to mind. She felt bad that she might bar her way to the bed of someone she had longed for... Drawn back to Yamato she blinked and smiled.

Cuddled into him as he took a seat upon the grass, the night sky alive above them. She couldn't see the moon, hidden behind clouds for the moment. She was about to answer him when Tailzret spoke and she blushed. She shifted in Yamato's lap, though stilling as his lips brushed against her. A sigh left her and she relaxed into his arms. More than happy to allow his gentle kisses. "Seems Tailzret knows, though.. What does 'White hot flames of a certain dragon head' mean?" Her lips brushed his ear when his found the edge of her shoulder. Her words were soft, the warmth of her breath curling against his ear. "It means my dragon" He could feel her smile against his ear. "As you seemed to protest at being called my prince"

The tip of her tongue brushed along the shell of his ear before she pulled back. Chrysanthe enjoyed the warmth of his body and she laid her arms above his as they lay around her slender waist. "Is it like Aki asking me about your sword?" She blushed faintly, that at least she knew what she meant, thought she might have remained oblivious had Aki not been quite so obvious. Anything she would have said halted as the moon slowly made their clearing glow with her light. Eyes closed, Rhys tilted her face upwards. Here, in his arms, she thanked the goddess for her gift. So she could save him, that he hadn't died...

"Well, if I must be honest..." The prince turned towards her as her chin was lifted towards him. His hands moved across her back side as his fingers sank into her flesh. He pulled her body against his as she felt the strength from below push against her. "By the state of your question, that must mean that I get the benefit of spoiling you all to myself then. But, when a man finishs with his orgasm it can be a white mess. No doubt Tailzret did it partially to tease you, but also as a fair bit of warning." There was an odd bit that soon followed the prince's face as Rhys had explained what she meant.

Yamato's cheeks were highlight by the tender color of rose.

"My dragon? I didn't expect something like that, but if it is you calling me that then I can accept that, watashi no tsuki." Yamato had spoke his native tongue in that moment as he looked into her as he stared deeply into her eyes, both enthralled and fascinated by the colors as her eyes remained vibrant. "What I just said means my moon. I think that suits you perfectly well." In all truth, the man wanted nothing more than to take her now, hidden away beneath the moon and stars in a place where only they could be. He wished to spoil her, to taste her, to enjoy her, to be fulfilled by her.

"If you have never experienced such pleasure, I would like nothing more than to spoil you." The way his hands moved across her body made one truth perfectly clear; he wished to explore more. Despite the fact that he had remained rather tentative; the man's fingers gently raked against the supple flesh of her full thighs as he had only pulled her closer to him. "Unless you would rather go finish these quests first. And keep me longing for even a simple taste of you." His blue eyes had bore a hole into her as his lips lurched forward and kissed Rhys sweetly as his arms moved up her back and brought her even closer against his chest.

She felt his heart beat, she felt the intense heat from his frame but most of all; she felt a stiff peak from below him as he turned to her. "I can share some of myself with you too... maybe you are curious and I love helping curious minds..."

Chin lifted, her eyes lowered for a moment, the shyness easily read in the action before her moonlit eyes met his. His other hand stroked against her rear before grabbing her and pulling her closer. Her cheeks flushed at his comment and she bit her lower lip, one dainty fang flashing against the rosy pink of her lips. He wasn't wrong and she nodded in response. She would be his, if he desired her to be and by all accounts, Yamato wanted her and not just for a moment. Her cheeks brightened as Yamato explained. "I see" The explanation was simple and it made sense. Tailzret had meant... Rhys' cheeks flushed deeper and she was saved by the question of what she had called him.

She wasn't the only one in their moonlit clearing to blush as his cheeks burned at her sweet nickname for him. "Why not?" Her head tilted, curious. "You have bonded with one. You are strong, courageous, kind to name a few traits I have seen. I think the nickname fits" Her smile was soft and she tilted her head and her smile grew sweetly as he explained what he'd called her. She shook her head and blushed, something that seemed to come easily to the priestess where Yamato was concerned. "I.. I have not. You were my first real kiss.." Her voice trailed off. It meant that Yamato was in position to claim all her firsts. No other had known the touch of her body, the sweet cries of pleasure or the way her eyes would heat as she fell under ardor's spell.

Like now, her silvery eyes shifted, almost as if the stars within her gaze began to dance as his hands moved along her body. It wasn't too overt, to be sure, Yamato was taking care with her, but it was clear she enjoyed his touches. Her mouth answered his, kissing him back, her slender body pressing into him more firmly at his hands insistence. The softness of her breasts against his chest as she shifted to close the gap between them. His heartbeat was strong as was the warmth that enveloped her. In truth, Rhys had no idea which option was the wiser course of action. Here no one would disturb them, she'd not need to answer probing questions from Aki, which made her blush and deflect. However, he had promised to help the people of the town...

"I want to just say yes" the cadence of her voice was soft, sweet as she answered him. "But.. you agreed to help the people. I do not wish to be selfish and bogart your time all to myself" It was a partial lie, for she did. Rhys had never once had something or someone because she desired it or them. With the prince before her, who gazed at her with hunger and desire, she felt... beautiful and wanted. She wished to dally under the moonlight and have her Salen Takal answer her curious nature without reserve. She shifted against him, feeling his arousal. Biting her lower lip, Rhys did something she'd never done to any man before.... She teased him. Gently squirming against him, intentionally arousing him further. Rhys was not foolish, she knew at least in part what she was doing to her dragon.

The elven woman's body was a place of abundant wonder and sensuality, if it were up to him, he would take an entire week to explore every inch of her to only look for more things within her to find. "How precious for you to offer yourself to me, I feel blessed by you." There was primal grunt behind what the prince said as he looked down to her, she felt his erotic energy continue to swirl as his hands continued to enjoy her soft skin. The man kissed her again, his tongue dove into her mouth as he separated from her with a sigh. "But you are correct, so how about instead I make a little deal with you?"

There was a genuine heat low, beneath the mans robes as his prick had remained at attention for her. The normal calm of his eyes had become more of a wild whirl pool of lewd madness, but he kept himself steady. The prince's hands moved up her back as her chest was now pushed against his, his remained locked within hers like a pure moon beam across the ocean. "We will finish these quests and we can have a bath where..." Yamato's lips inched themselves closer to her ear as his voice rumbled against her ears like waves that crashed against the earth. "I can allow you time to explore me, to seek me out, to toy with me and I you." A last kiss was placed on the corner of her lip as the man stood up and looked off into the distance.

"Lastly, if there is someone I want to be selfish its you, with me. I want you to want me, to yearn for me, to be fulfilled by me. As I will want you, yearn for you and be fulfilled by you." A coy smile slipped by his lips as he stood up and set her down carefully, his hands had moved across her thighs as he separated from her. "So the faster and more efficienty we do this, the more time you have to play with me to your heart's content. And I you, though admittedly, hearing you moan may be what I am aiming for. To see you quake before me as your body is yearning for mine... I think we need to hurry up."

The prince took her hand as he led her towards some of the other jobs. None of them were as dangerous as the previous one. There were a group of gnolls who cowered before him, an amicable cease fire came when Yamato had convinced the dogs to act as guards for the village; for meat. There was sadly another monster that could not be reasoned with; a naga who wanted to eat the children of the small town. Lastly, there was a bandit group who, much like how he fought against Calanon, he toyed with them until they surrendered. No blood was shed by the man, even as they came to him with sharp weapons and even poisonous ones. He didn't intend to get caught flatfooted again and they were all handled easily enough. with that their night's work was done. As he turned to her with a smile.

"So now... you have me all to yourself Rhys, what to do?"

Could one be driven mad by touches alone? Rhys wasn't sure, even if Yamato's hands were more or less tame as they ran along her slender frame. Her cheeks deepened and she looked down. She'd never wanted to give herself to another... No that was a lie, Rhys corrected herself. She'd never been allowed to give her body to the one she'd chosen before. She chose Yamato though, to be her first. The young woman perhaps did have an idealized view of what it meant to lay with a man, but she was eager to know how much of her imagination was true. For him to learn how to touch her, and what touches drew forth sweet sounds from her lips, which would make her quake beneath him.

Rhys leaned into the kiss, her tongue dancing with his, learning from his hunger how to answer it with her own. "Mmm a deal?" Her blush had faded, and her lips brushed along his cheek, while she waited for him to lay out his offer. Not alone in wishing to continue their affections, his lips brushed along her ear and she shivered from their touch. His lips brushed the corner of her own as she shifted with him. Settled on her feet, Rhys blushed, but offered him a smile. Though the smile faded as he said what he really desired, the raw emotions that filled her delicate face made it clear that Yamato wasn't alone. While his elven priestess was a shy thing, she was a woman of desires and at the center of them was Yamato. "Yes" Was her only answer to hurrying.

The remaining jobs while handled efficiently, took far too long in her eyes... Though, she was pleased watching him work. Between negotiating, playing with a group until they surrendered or killed one he couldn't find any other way to handle. He was skillful and was able to analyze the situations quickly. It was truly a marvel to see him in action and there had been no further need for her skills, be it with the bow or with her magic. The latter was lucky, for she wouldn't have had much, if any left to heal him with.

A delicate brow lifted and she smiled at him. "I believe I was promised a bath" Though, the idea of returning to the inn, with so many around made her hesitate. Her people, Aki would be close to them... Rhys was unsure what they would do, but she knew of one thing her mind had settled on... Her hand reached out to him, and when his fingers laced with hers, she smiled. Leading him deeper into the woods, she listened to her magic, her senses. Her feet were silent as they moved over the pine needle carpeted earth. Before them a mountain loomed, and with her glittering eyes she could make out the opening of a cave. "Ahhh... There" Looking over her shoulder she pulled him eagerly within.

Walking in darkness for a few hundred feet, before the cave opened up and before them was a pool, illuminated by moonbeams. Steam rose from the pool, shimmering in the light. It's waters were blue and teal like artisan glass. "I.. I will admit I am a bit shy about others knowing. Not forever... Just until their hearts understand what I already know" She looked down, frowning some. "I hope you don't think less of me because of it" The intrusion of Aki was one thing, but she was still scared of her people and their reaction to her desires. In truth, it shouldn't affect them, who she gave her body to... But that fear wasn't so easy to dismiss. She loved her people but she wasn't willing to ignore what her heart and mind urged her towards.

A sweet sigh left the man's lips as they reached their destination, another moment of sweet solitude with Rhys presented itself to him. It was another test of his own personal will power as the man began to slip out of his robes, as his future elven mate spoke. It was a shame that he was lost within the rapture of the moment and of their shared tension. He only smiled as he listened to her and while her concerns were valid, it was up to him to ensure that she was comfortable in this situation. Yamato took his arms and wrapped himself around her from behind, his arms settled around her hips as he took in a moment to breathe her in, the tender moment was sealed with a sweet kiss across her cheek.

"Well they will eventually, hopefully, be able to accept it. The last thing I want is to seem like another enemy in this brave new world for them. While the younger children will adapt as needed, it is the older generation who teaches them who I am more worried about. I only hope to win them over as I am winning you. Except that we get the shared benefit and curse of each other's company. I will admit that the urge to just take you takes more strength to resist than I wish to admit. But I made a promise." He let go of her as he stripped away his own clothing quickly, but when it came to her; he took his time.

Those skilled hands, while able to do so much damage, tended to her so carefully. His fingers sank into her clothing as he explored her body. His breath tickled her ear as he began to slip away inch of fabric that kept her covered. Of all the things he wanted currently, he wanted to see her in a mess after a wild night of passion. He assisted her as he settled across her hips. With his arms around her, she was brought in against him as she felt the heat from his loins. "But enough about that... how about we come in and enjoy the stillness of this place that was almost made just for us."

This kind of sweet torture was one he went into with a willing heart because of just how she captured him within her wiles. His hand firmly held onto her soft behind as his nails scratched up her back side. Yamato slipped away from her as he dove into the lake and turned to her with his arms stretched out to her. "Come and join me will you? And as much as my fingers have enjoyed your flesh, I am sure you are curious. Come and touch me to your heart's content." A wide smile came across his face as he looked to her, while this was a boon for him, he truly wished to give her a bit of a taste of eroticism.

His body waited for her as the moon light shined above him, the countless tale of adventure again all before her and him. Every inch of his body, ever story sliced into his flesh; now waited for her.

Leaning back into him as Yamato's arms slid around her, Rhys took solace in his touch. A smile reached her lips as he spoke. "I do hope in time, they will come to see what I have" The children she knew already adored him. It wasn't hard to see why. He was a heroic prince and he was leading them all on an adventure! It was the things of childhood dreams. Drawn from her musing by his next words she blushed brightly, turning in his arms as he pulled away to finish disrobing. Starlight eyes held his own and her smile grew as he stepped into her. She moved with him as he helped remove her clothing, though only helping as needed. Rhys was young and naive in the way of such things, but there was joy in disrobing your mate.

Naked, she curled into him once more, her back to his front, his body radiating heat and chasing away the chill in the air. Sighing softly a hand rose to his cheek as he spoke, a gentle caress of fingers before nodding. Though she grasped and closed her eyes, arching her back into his touch, much like a kitten desperate for the petting to continue. Turning her head Rhys took in the moon lit spring and smiled softly. "Does feel that way, doesn't it?" He left her standing on the rocky shoreline, her bright laugh echoing in the cavern. Looking down at him, a smile spread across her lips. "When you offer such a prize Salen Takal" Her voice was warm and she slipped into the water slowly, letting it warm her down to her very marrow. Sighing softly she crossed the short distance to him.

With the moonlight lighting him up, she could see each mark along his fair skin. She wasn't bothered by his marks. Her fingers brushed over the largest of the ones she could see, her touch feather light as she closed the distance further. Her head dipped and her lips brushed over the mark, before trialing to the next one in view, along his left collar bone. Her lips traced this one from end to end. "Tell me how you came to have this one?" Her eyes flickered to his and she smiled softly. Each mark to her a mark of valor. Her mouth moved to one on his bicep as she waited for the tale. Her fingers slipped beneath the water, tracing the most recent one. It was more slick than his other scars under her fingers, shiny and new. "After all, I know the tale of this one" Her eyes met his once more. "Tell me the others?"

As Rhys' hands brushed across the major scars across Yamato's body, he took her hand into his as she began to direct her. "This one was an interesting story. As I have explained before, my tattoo is special. Of course, many years ago, the technique to make such tattoos was stolen and now there are various criminal factions in my home that now have access to make these tattoos. I fought against the son of a specific family who killed a griffon for their ink. It was wind versus ice and it might have caused some damage and the person nearly cut me in half. But I managed to survive to see another day." A coy smile crept upon Yamato's lips as he moved her hand to his collar bone.

"In Adagas, there are several criminal elements as well. I cannot tell which one is more powerful, but, I was drugged and taken away to a specific dungeon. It seemed they wanted access to my ink for their purposes. They did many unspeakable things to me. They sliced through me like some sort of pig, I never relented and they made several mistakes which allowed me to get out. It was certainly not pleasant... but it made me stronger, I can say that much." Despite the tales he told, he didn't seem to bothered by it. Which was only a testament to his mental fortitude or maybe he was a bit of a mad man. What followed was a full and strong hold of his bicep.

"This is Tailzret's doing... just some growing pains." Her hand as moved across his chest as she had the opportunity to trace down his sculpted abs and lower skill until she reached the other scar across his abdomen. "This one was also a present from my dragonic ally. Again, we had just met that day and he had no idea as to why I was there." Yamato had decided to tease her as he whispered lowly which would have normally made a woman pay attention but to elven ears... all the while her hand continued to rake up his flesh as he looked down at her.

"So, what more are you curious about? What else can I do to indulge you? Besides giving you access to more of me?"

Her lips followed where he lead her hand, the touch soft as they trailed along the length of each mark. All of them made her wary, for he had been grievously injured. It also gave her hope that her dragon had suffered such blows and managed to live. It was reassuring in the same breath. Her lips held the faintest humor as he explained the marks that he bore, where each had come from. Her mind brushed against Tailzret. Growing pains? He hadn't elaborated, perhaps the dragon would. "That does make sense, I don't know of many mortals that visit dragons with pure intentions"

She couldn't kiss some of his scars, yet... Her eyes rose to meet his and a playful smile played along the corners of her mouth. "I do believe, Salen Takal, that I was offered to explore to my heart's content" The husky tone of her voice held something else within its depths. Privacy, if you wouldn't mind Tailzret It was a request, for she planned to take advantage of the gracious offer. When would there be another chance for her to touch him and know no one else would interrupt? Her eyes met his and she rose on her tiptoes, her slender from leaving the water slightly so her mouth could press against his.

Rhys let go of the ties that he bound her, if just for the moment, within the spring. She wasn't a priestess with a people to guide... She was nothing more than an elven lass who desired her human lover. For he was a prince, but he never seemed to lord that title over her. He treated her as an equal. Shifting in the water, Yamato would soon find himself forced to either hold the delicate female or topple into the water with her.

Mouth on his she gave a small hop, her body pressing against his as her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. Her sex pressed firmly against his abdomen, as her mouth explored his own. Slender fingers nimbly slipped into his dark hair as her tongue danced with his. He'd feel the changes that occurred as she kissed him, such as the hardening of her nipples despite the warmth of the water and air... The way she squirmed gently against him.

She only pulled back when her lungs demanded air. Panting softly, her mouth move across his cheek, to his ear. The edges of her canines nibbled against his ear, her voice breathless. "I do plan to take full advantage Salen Takal, of that offer..." Her lips brushed the shell of his ear and her mouth slowly trailed to his neck, nipping playfully. Her body wanted more and she indulged, gently at first as her teeth scraped against his neck. A primal desire to mark him. He could stop her, but if he didn't Yamato would bear the mark of her teeth if just for a while as she bit down. Pulling back she made a soft sound in her throat. "We just need to be back before dawn, yes? Do you mind a night without sleep Salen Takal, if it's what I require?"

"Oh! I will answer your question before I leave. Things are getting a bit spicy! But in truth, when Yamato had come to me I was mostly blind due to old age and many hunters had come to me to try and kill me for my parts. So I was a bit defensive about everything. But, he managed to survive my onslaught and then actually tended for the best he could have. He was no doctor, but he had a general idea of what herbs to use. Which helped ease me into my death. We made a plan so that I can have a swift death and he was able to get what he needed. But yes, I tried to kill him. I tried to eat him and oddly enough, I had a lovely cask of wine that would have paired nicely with him. You elves sure do know your wine. But I know when three is a crowd..." Tailzret had responded quickly to Rhy as she no longer felt the presence of the dragon near them. He was honorable about that at least. Yamato had been lost within her as his lips kissed every inch of her neck.

The prince's eyes were lost within Rhys as she ravished his mind. As she wrapped herself around him the man grew eager in his yearning for her. Haggard breaths escaped his lips as his hands gripped onto her rump firmly. His eyes were already hazy from the lust that danced between the both of them. Every time their lips met only pushed the man farther and deeper within the unfathomable pool of lewdness. "I am yours to explore." Her lips continued to tease out bits of ecstacy from him as she felt his hands press her body against his. The heat that came from him made it obvious that he wanted her; badly.

He whispered against her as Yamato continued to kiss her feverishly almost desperate for any taste of her. "And a night of sleep means nothing to me. I have lost nights of sleep for less. Losing a night while we learn of each other? Sounds like a perfect night to me." Rhys had soon felt his lips across the soft side of her collar bone. But there was something else that caught his attention; her rosy and perky nipples. The way they pointed out almost begged for attention from the man. The elven woman soon felt her body lifted a little high as now her nipples were at the same level of his mouth.

"Do know that I will be doing the same with you..." Rhy's felt his languid lick lavishly lean against her skin. His eyes were closed, lost in the moment as be enjoyed the softness of her skin against him. She felt his lips remain across her peaked mountains as he sucked on her sweetly, both of them garnered such attention from the an as he held her up easily enough. "I might get addicted to you at this rate Rhys..." She heard him whisper lowly as his nails gently raked against the soft and supple skin of her thighs. Every taste was better than the last as his mind wandered to just how wondrous the cavern below was. This was not going to be easy...

This wait might be the death of him; he wanted nothing more than to claim every inch of her for him. He wished to fill her and fulfill her every whim and sexual desire. He wished to fill bit of her with him, thoughts of him and anything of him. Yamato wanted her, more than he wanted any other woman before him. The way he sucked on her breast and released his lips as a pop filled the cave with the sounds of their amorous activities.

A smile had played along her lips as Tailzret spoke of eating Yamato, the story one that must have been hard for him at the time. There was a strength to know when it was time to give in. Had that been part of his decision she wondered, knowing that sooner or later someone would slay him and he had decided to pick who slew him, who would get the benefit of his body, power. Rhys was no dragon, she also lacked the wisdom that came with age that Tailzret possessed. Thank you. The words were offered as he departed. Tilting her head some, she exposed more of her slender neck to his lips, shivering slightly at the touch of them. Lips parted and she sighed softly, the sound pleased.

She could feel as his hands slid to hold her, fingers digging into her supple flesh. Both their bodies were warm and it wasn't from the steam and water that surrounded them. His offer still stood, and Rhys purred with delight. Her mouth found his, their tongues dancing, her limbs pulling him closer. Her breasts trapped between them, her legs pulling him closer still, though there was no space left after a moment. Her lips curled into a smile. "Well then, we shouldn't waste a moment" Her hands brushed his hair back from his face as they spoke. His kisses trailing along her skin, each placement of them felt even after they had moved on.

Laughing as he boosted her higher, putting her breasts before his face she bit her lower lip, watching him. "I would expect no less" Her words were breathy as she gasped from the flicker of his tongue against her nipple. When his lips closed around one of her rosy nipples, his mouth pulling at the tender flesh, Yamato would hear the first moan. It was soft, almost surprised as the pull of his mouth went through her body like lightning. Delicate features were hazy with her lust, as her mouth formed a little oh as the moan slipped from her. Biting her lower lip as his mouth moved to her other, a whimper as he repeated the actions. His mouth... felt wonderful, she could feel her body's response to his tender action and when he claimed he might become addicted... "There are worse things to lose yourself in than me, are there not?" The little flash of pain of his nails mingled with the pleasure he'd already given and she moaned again.

His mouth moved back to her breasts, and her hands curled into his hair, holding him to her eagerly. "Salen Takal" She wasn't sure she could take much of this sweet torment, her hips writhing gently against him, something else coming to light. Rhys was aroused to the point she could feel her wetness between them. Whimpering softly she gently pulled on his hair, her mouth claiming his once more. She shifted against him, slowly lowering herself back into the water. "My turn" Her mouth slowly moved along his shoulder, down along his chest as as the tip of her tongue flickered across one of his nipples, her hand moved beneath the water. Gently she touched his length, running along him from head to half way down his shaft. Her mouth trailed kisses to his other nipple, her hand just gently touching him. He was the first she'd ever touched, her fingers were shy as she encircled him, feeling the girth in her hand. Her teeth scraped against his nipple and her eyes lifted to his face.

While he had enjoyed countless bits of flesh from many races; other elven women, beast women and the like, this skin was something far beyond what he had expected. It was plush but with the kind of deep softness that seemed almost like a sin with just a touch. He wanted to bury himself within her and make her his already. Every taste of her flesh drove him deeper into the abyss of debauchery. She might not have done it on purpose but every motion, every action and every word spoken had only made Yamato yearn for his elven partner all the more. He intended to spend a week alone once they partake of each other fully for the first time mostly because of that single solitary gasp. Not even the wine from gods could have intoxicated the man more.

He wished to hear her again, he wished to turn the poise of Rhys into a pool of hunger for him. As her lips moved across his scarred skin, she felt the iron-like muscles of the prince twitch and pulse to every gentle touch she gave him. He held her form against his as the heat from her loins only drove to push the man even deeper down, it was far worse than any whirlpool he had endured. As her body slid down his and how her body slid down against his cock, a guttural moan escaped the mans lips as she was poised to take come level of control. As her fingers glanced across his prick, it perked up energetically at her as she began to take a cautious hold of him.

"There are certainly some things to learn, but if there is anything I can say it would be to hold me firmly but carefully. Stroke me with long and slow strokes if you wish to bring pleasure to me, or fast if you want to bring my climax all the sooner. You can use more than just your hands; your breasts, your mouth, your thighs. Though admittedly, I will have to be careful to not slip... but you have a variety of ways to pleasure me. It just depends on how you wish to do it. I will warn you if I am hitting my climax. So use me carefully." His hands were soon wrapped around her face as he kissed her sweetly.

He looked down to her as his remained rigid, she felt every thump from his heart as she held it within her fingers. It was a girthy piece at about eight inches long but there was something that seemed a little imposing; the hunger in his eyes. He couldn't wait for her to have her fun so he can take a sweet taste of her slit below. Yamato took her hand into his as he began to stroke himself at several speeds so that she could have gotten an idea but soon enough he let her go...

Back
Top Bottom