Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bankai! (Cute x Pen)

"Yea, that's true. But, it could also be quite exhilarating. I know that some people actually do enjoy doing such things in public. If two soul reapers without gigai did it, it'd have the rush of it being in public, but without the embarassment of being caught." Rangiku replied, actually taking it seriously.

"It was.......nice talking to you then." Soi Fon replied, bowing out of respect as he left, followed by her heading off as well, a small smile glued to her face.

Giyu looked at her as she took it seriously. "Wow, it is kinda scary see you so serious on a topic. Not that you can't of course...Just haven't seen it too much." Giyu said to her smiling. "Though I doubt we'll ever see any soul reapers try that." Giyu told her as he for a split second thought about them doing it but, threw the idea out of his mind.

Tiegen was soon enough at his office as he worked on the papers. "How dreary...Maybe I should of kept talking to her...Bah, I couldn't anyway. If I don't finish these Gramps will be pissed..." Tiegen said to himself softly as he didn't think anyone was around to hear.

"Oh, I'd imagine it'd happen some day, if it hasn't happened already. Though, most Soul Reapers are too serious all the time, so I suppose it's just as likely we're the first to even mention the thought." Rangiku replied, she herself toying with the idea of trying it with him as well. She did find him rather cute, and his minor shyness was adorable. She could certainly do worse.

Using her specialized training, Soi Fon had indeed heard him. He had piqued her curiousity and she was intent on hearing the rest of the story like an excited child. So, using her expertise in stealth, she was pretty much spying on him, knowing she'd likely be reprimanded if caught.

Giyu looked at her a bit as she said that, "Yea...I guess so." Giyu said softly. Then he decided it was best to change the subject since it felt awkward. "So, aside from that we still need to figure what we should do...Maybe wander around a bit?" Giyu asked her.

Tiegen had noticed something odd about the area around him. Something felt off as he then remembered what Division Soi Fon was in. Then with a brief smile he decided to play a little game with her. "Man, he'd probably spank my butt like the good old days. Using his large pattle do it too. Not to mention leaving me buck naked to embarrass me. I almost forgot how sweaty I got from it too." Tiegen was getting much amusement saying this as he wondered how she was reacting to it.

"Aw, do you get embarassed talking about sex with a girl?" Rangiku replied in a sing-songy voice, not wanting to miss the chance to tease him.

Soi Fon almost started to laugh, but realized he was just messing with her and that what he said was unlikely to be true. It was obvious he had detected her presence.

"Either you're exceptionally good, or I'm laying down on the job." she said with a light grin as she stepped into view, impressed he was able to sense her within mere moments.

Giyu looked at her as he blinked and then blushed. "Uh..." Giyu couldn't even think of a thing to say about it as he looked the other way. "Well, it is kind of awkward..." Giyu said in a whisper.

Tiegen looked at her for a moment then smiled, "Well, my Granpa taught me a little about each division trying to find out which one I'd most likely be best in. So I learned a few things to tell if someone is near or not. Though that is all about the secret grueling training of Yamamato." Tiegen said with a grin.

"Well in that case, are you especially nervous around me? Afterall, I am quite a hotty." Rangiku replied with a laugh, obviously enjoying herself.

"Sounds interesting. You've certainly caught my interest." Soi Fon replied with a smirk and cocked eyebrow.

Giyu felt really pinned now. If he said no he would be insulting her and if he said yes he'd be admitting that he liked her. Giyu felt tied down by this question as he didn't know what to do but, blush. Then meekly under his breath he said, "Yes." Hoping she didn't hear him.

Tiegen looked at her, "Well, what are you going to do about it then?" Tiegen smiled softly as he wondered if she would just pry it out of him or challenge him to something. Tiegen was quite interested in how she was going to obtain the information.

Rangiku heard him alright, and was quite flattered.

"Well, then it's good know I'm not the only one with an interest in a teammate." she replied with a sly smile, obviously referring to him.

"Oh, now why would I reveal my plan to you? That would take all the fun and mystery out of it." Soi Fon replied, smiling as she leaned back against the wall behind her, arms crossed in front of her chest.

Guyi looked at her with another blush as she commented about him. "Wait..what?" Guyi said as he thought his ears deceived him. "You...like me?" Guyi asked her softly.

Tiegen looked at her with a simple smile, "To trick me. Cause all you have to do is tell me of a plan your not going to do so when I expect you to do what you said you come around with a different tactic leaving me off guard." Tiegen said to her simply with a smile.

"Sure. You're cute, you're nice, you know how to have fun. What's not to like?" Rangiku replied, laughing lightly. As usual, his embarassed reaction was priceless to her.

"Well, that's too predictable. Even if I did that, it would only be natural for you to prepare a defense against it and any other possible actions I may take." Soi Fon replied, thoroughly enjoying this little back and forth of theirs.

Giyu looked at her for a bit how she commented him. "Well...thank you..." He then looked away and cleared his throat. "Well...if you truly like me then maybe we can take this free time and take it as a date perhaps...Unless you have a better idea that is."

Tiegen looked at her simple, "Exactly why you should do it. Cause I'll think it is so predictable that a person like you wouldn't try such a plan. Besides even if you didn't do it I'd be on guard for anything no matter what." Tiegen rebutted as he kinda liked it too.

"A date sounds fine. Or.......we could be the first soul reapers to do what we discussed earlier." Rangiku replied with a playful, seductive smile.

"Indeed. I suppose it's a futile venture then. Even so, I've never been the kind to just give up. I'm the kind of person that when she sees what she wants, she gets it.........by any means." Soi Fon replied, the back and forth nearing flirting territory.

Giyu looked at her as she told him about the second option. Of course he had the normal blush he has been having cause of her. "Really?" Giyu says softly as he looked around. He was finally nervous about it as he looks back at her. Gulping he suddenly visualized her naked. "Well, if that is something you want to do then I guess we should do it." He said shyly.

Tiegen looked at her with a grin, "Oh really? And what is it that you want? Hmm?" Tiegen asked her as he noticed this flirty feeling. Though he actually quite liked it. Tiegen had been stress with all his training and now the duty of being a captain. It wouldn't be too bad if this got a bit more...'sensual.'

"Good. Right to the point. I've never liked just dancing around the issues." Rangiku replied.

"So........shall we do it in the most public place in town?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I think a smart guy like you should know." Soi Fon replied, smiling slyly.

Giyu looked at her softly as he blinked, "Well...Umm..." Giyu began to think as he didn't know. "I am not sure. I think its best for you to decide where we'd do it at." Giyu said as he blushed hearing himself say it.

Tiegen smiled at her as he relaxed in his chair, "Me knowing? Nah. Besides I'd find it much more interesting to hear it from you." Tiegen said with a smile to match hers. Tiegen wondered if she would dare to come any closer to him or not.

"Well, then there's many possiblities. We could go to the local school, as there'd be plenty of people there. Or to a mall or something. So many places to choose from........" Rangiku replied, running through all the places in her head.

"Is that a direct order?" Soi Fon asked with a light chuckle as she stepped away from the wall, hands on her hips now.

Giyu looked at her then looked around. "How about a library?" Giyu asked her as it might be backed right now.

Tiegen looked at her with a smile, "Maybe it was." Then he crossed his hands over his chest as he looked at her. "What will you do about it?" Tiegen asked her grinning.

"OOO, good idea. Should be a nice varied selection of people there." Rangiku replied with a smile before looking around to see which street they were on. Interlocking their arms again, she started to lead him off towards the public library.

"Well, you're my superior officer. Anything you order me to do......I'll gladly follow." Soi Fon added, her smile filled with a playful attraction.

Giyu looked at her as she soon enough latched onto him and dragged him off to the nearest library. Giyu looked inside as many people were walking in and out of the library. Giyu gulped a bit as he knew what they were about to do soon. "Are you sure we won't get in trouble?"

Tiegen looked at her, "When did this happen? Last time I checked we were both captains Soi Fon." Tiegen smiled as he wondered if she forgotten that.

"Beats me. I've never heard of anyone doing this before, so it's impossible to know what could happen if another Soul Reaper caught us. But, that doesn't matter. We're the only ones scheduled to patrol this area today, so there's zero chance of us getting caught." Rangiku explained, releasing his arm as they reached their destination and she casually strolled into the building.

"True, but I did not mean it in an official sense. You're the grandson of the Soul Reaper commander. Even you must know that'll get you a little more say in any matters than most others, including what you can order me to do." Soi Fon replied.

Giyu followed behind her as he wondered if she was securing them a good spot. Giyu followed beside her looking around. Giyu felt a bit odd around people that dressed like this. Not to mention that they were going to have sex infront of all of them too. Hopefully none of them had high spirit energy and could see them.

Tiegen looked at her with a slight annoyed face, "Who says I want to be spoiled for having that title?" Tiegen said as it was a touchy subject for him. He then got up as he put the papers he had finished into a cabinet. "I am equal to you. Remember that." Tiegen looked at her as she would have to sweet talk him now for poking at his pet peeve.

Rangiku walked around till finding a spot that satisfied. She decided to pick a table in public reading area, which actually had people sitting there at the time being, with others constantly walking by. Going over to the edge of the table, she started to undo the ties of her uniform, letting it fall to the floor at her feet, leaving her in just bra and panties, her bra apparently struggling to get her large breasts in. With a smile, she motioned Giyu over while sitting on the edge of the table, two people on either side of them, seated at the table no more than a few inches from Rangiku.

Soi Fon noted his annoyed reaction, it being obvious to be a touchy subject for him. She made a mental not for herself then to remember that, in case it would ever come in use.

"Well then, is there anything I could do so show how sorry I am for insinuating such a thing?" she asked, slowly strolling towards his desk.

((Would you ever be up for doing more than one RP at once with the same person? I'm just asking as I have a craving for a Naruto RP with an odd little plot and since I have no takers so far, I figure I might as well ask you.^_^ I've also got an idea for a Street Fighter RP, if that would be more to your liking.))

Giyu looked at her as she soon was stripped down to her underwear. Giyu gulped as he walked towards her figure. He then slowly but, courageously cupped her breasts in his hands. Making sure he didn't accidentally make them slip out of the bra he gave a firm grip on them. Giyu then leaned forward and kissed her lips.

Tiegen looked at her as she seemed sorry for annoying him. Tiegen sighed at her as he kept his eyes away from her, "You could do something." Tiegen then turned around as he walked up to her with a grin. "But, if we do it we better move the rest of the papers." Tiegen said pushing them into the chair.

((Sure I'll do a Naruto rp with you. :3))

((Sweet.^_^ I'll pm you after this post, so we don't fill up the OOC of this RP with talk about another.))

Rangiku just smiled as he nervously groped her. When he lightly kissed her, she kissed back. As one would expect, she was much more formal in reality that she was now. But, with how nervous Giyu was about the situation, she was willing to take things slow and easy with him.

"And what would that be?" Soi Fon asked, playfully grinning. Of course, she already had something in mind, and had a fairly good idea that he had the same idea. Still, she didn't want to risk him having something completely different in mind, which would lead to some extreme embarassment on her part.

Back
Top Bottom