Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bankai! (Cute x Pen)

MrPenguin

Supernova
Giyu tossed and turned in his sleep. In it he saw a giant Hollow biting him. It seemed to infect him as his skin turned to bone. Quickly he woke up in a break of cold sweat. It seemed to have just been a dream. Giyu got up as he placed his clothes back on and headed out. He wore two Zanpaktos oddly enough. He had learned the name of one but, the other just seemed to stay quiet to him. Giyu was part of Hitsugaya's division as he walked through the headquarters for the tenth division.

People looked at him oddly as he didn't remember much of his life as a kid. Not to mention he transferred from the Science Division. Giyu continued to wonder the halls. He had black long hair the was tied up in a high ponytail. Even with that it was still long. His green eyes examined the place softly.

Tiegen Yamamoto-Genryūsai walked through the halls of the Third Division. He walked with a high mature movement as he kept his eyes forward. People seemed to watch him in awe as he was not only the newest captain but, the great grand son of the first. Though oddly no zanpakto was his sash. Though he had it even if people couldn't see it at first. Most of the reason why was he was wearing the Shikai version of it. Which was in the form of simple biker gloves.

He had blond spiked back hair with fierce looking eyebrows. his blue-gray eyes scanned the people below as they worked. Then he shifted his gaze back to the work at hand as he sat in his office. Seeing a pile of work to be done he raises an eyebrow. "Seems like Gramps always has something for me to do..." With that he began to work on the paperwork in a slow thoughtful manner. It would seem he might not be as old as his great grandpa but, seems to think close to a wise and mature fashion as he does.

Rangiku, her usual friendly and outgoing self, welcomed Giyu into the division. She was one of few people that treated him like normal. Hitsugaya was the other, but that was just because he was always his stick in the mud self and treated Giyu as just another subordinate.

"Trouble sleeping?" suddenly came her friendly voice off to the side of Giyu, in a side hall where her own quarters resided. Obviously, she couldn't, or at least, didn't want to sleep either.

((I'll wait and intro Soi Fon at a good opporutunity rather than just bring her in now and let her sit around and do nothing for a while.

Giyu blinked to hear the voice. "Huh, Oh it is you Ms.Rangiku." Giyu said to her softly. "I guess you can say that." Giyu said rubbing his head. Then he looked at her for a bit. "Odd to see you up so early." She was usually asleep till 12 in the afternoon usually. Giyu stayed at the doorway of her place.

After an hour of paperwork Tiegen got up. Today was the ceremony of him becoming the newest captain. Though it was for the Captains only for today. Tomorrow was when it would be for everyone. Tiegen walked through the halls as he then Shunpo'd to the meeting room. Tiegen was one of the first besides his great grandfather. "Punctual as always...good." The 1st captain said to him softly. "Well, when I have it drilled into my head that is what usually happens." Tiegen smiled.

"Ack.......don't call me Miss. Makes me sound old." Rangiku replied, flippantly waving her hand.

"As for me being up early..........It happens. I hope you're not insinuating that I'm lazy." she said, giving him a playful glare. She knew that's now what he meant and she knew that she herself was lazy, but she enjoyed teasing people like this.

Giyu looked at her as she didn't like the formal name. "Ok." Giyu said softly as he looked around a bit to see other people walking about. "Me calling you lazy? No no no. I just noticed you sleep in alot." Giyu then looked at her. "Well, I should probably go off to do any Hollow killing..." Giyu said as there seemed to be an increase amount of them lately.

Rangiku couldn't help but giggle lightly at his hasty apology. It always entertained her to see peoples reaction to situations like that.

"Care for some company?" she asked, when him hearing him mention how he should go take care of some Hollows. Rangiku had the same job today as well, but had planned to do it later today, but figured doing it earlier wouldn't hurt since she'd have someone to at least talk to.

Giyu looked at her as she asked if he'd mind if she went too. "Well, I guess I wouldn't mind the extra help." Giyu said with a smile. Giyu then walked the path with her as he went to the gate to get into the real world. Giyu always found it strange to go into the human world for some reason.

Tiegen noticed as the other captains came in and sat themselves down. Each one sitting in order from first captain to 12th. Tiegen was sat by Son Foi and Restu Unohana. Tiegen stayed quiet for the most part as his Yamamato began to talk about the newest Captain.

Rangiku followed after him, the top of her uniform wide open as usual. Unlike him, she didn't hesitate to enter the gate, smiling as she went past him, then she grabbed his arm and pretty much dragged him in behind her. Landing gracefully on top of a tall building as they entered the living world, she released him and took a moment to look around at all the buildings below to get an idea of where they were in town.

Soi Fon listened intently to the briefing on the new captain. She was not a particularly trusting person, especially after the events with Aizen. So, she had her reservations about this new guy.

Giyu felt her drag him in as they landed on the building. Looking at the wide world of the living he began to become curious as always. The buildings look so alien to him. Giyu looked at her and then at his cell for any hollow sightings. So far there wasn't any as he looked at her. "So, should we just wait here or wander?" Giyu asked her. (xD They could have sex in the middle of a public area and it wouldn't matter.)

Tiegen looked at Soi Fon as she seemed to not trust him. Though everyone was probably surprised when Yamamato said he was his great grandson. Tiegen sighed as he didn't like the reaction he got from people. He was just like anyone else. Only way he wanted to be renowned was by his own way.

((That's quite an interesting idea. We'll definitely have to do that at some point.^_^))

With no sign of any hollows, Rangiku would likely be bored before long. With a sigh, she crossed her arms across her chest and turned to face him.

"Either way is fine. Our detectors have a large range, so if one appears anywhere in the city, we'll detect it no matter where we are." she replied.

Soi Fon saw Tiegen glancing at her a moment, and she actually managed to squeeze out a small, somewhat akward, but genuine smile. While she didn't fully trust him, she wasn't expecting him to just up and start killing everyone in the room or anything. In time, she'd come to trust him as long as he gave her reason to. She would certainly treat him no differently. Social status didn't really mean much to her.

Giyu looked at her as he nodded. "I guess we'll walk around then." Giyu told her as he dropped down from the building as he walked around looking at all the humans. Giyu walked around the place softly as he wondered when Rangiku would follow.

Tiegen got up after the Speech was done. Tiegen gave a few words before leaving the room. Tiegen looked around a bit as he took a deep breath. Tiegen had noticed Soi Fon's odd smile as he went walking. 'Hmm, she is a hand to hand fighter too. Interesting.'

Rangiku followed soon after, one hand lightly clutching the top of her uniform so the landing didn't cause her boobs to pop out. She sprinted after him, settling into a pace next to him, giving him a friendly smile as she did so.

After the meeting ended, Soi Fon got up and left herself. As she passed Tiegen, she gave him a polite nod before heading off for the days training.

Giyu followed her looking at all the stores and people around them. "Wow, to think they all can't see us." Giyu said to her. Giyu looked at her for a moment and then away. "So, what was it like when you became a shinigami?" Giyu asked her.

Tiegen watched her pass by as she went to training. Tiegen went to his head quarters as he stood infront of all his men which stood infront of him. "Greetings. Now, as your new captain I'll be running things a bit differently than the predecessor. First off, I would like to learn of your fighting skills so I can give you a fitting training program. So...All of you fight me." With this they looked at him curiously. "Seriously? All of us against you?" Tiegen then nodded as they quickly got their weapons ready. "Not here of course in the training grounds." With that they all followed him to the training grounds as they kept their distance from Soi Fon.

"Meh, nothing special." Rangiku replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yea, it does feel kind of wierd having people unable to see you in big public places, but you get use to it eventually." she then added.

Of course, when they entered the area, Soi Fon glanced at them, but continued her training. While she was curious about what they'd be doing, her mind was set on improving her skills.

Giyu looked at her as they walked, "Oh...I wish I could remember how I first started...I don't know anything about my past. The Science division believe I remember sooner or later but, it doesn't feel like I will." Giyu frowned as he felt safe with talking to her about it. "I...I also get these odd dreams while I sleep too."

Soon enough his men were attacking him but, as each one got near him they were flung away and scorched. After only 2 minutes a whole squad was down as they slowly got up injured. "Hmmm, you all did very well. I'll talk to all of you about how we'll go about your training later. Now take care of these wounds and remember that with each wound you learn something new." Tiegen then took out a board of their names and pictures. He wrote down notes to remember as he sighed a bit.

"Odd dreams? Like scary nightmares, or just stuff that's confusing? I wouldn't know much about nightmares, but if they're just weird, then perhaps it's your mind trying to access your lost memories." Rangiku replied, shrugging lightly as she wasn't exactly an expert on dream interpretation.

As she continued, Soi Fon made sure to watch the other groups session. She was a bit taken back by just how quickly he beat them. Sure, they were just lesser soul reapers, but still, it was quite the feat. As she neared the end of her own training session, her gaze lingered on him more and more.

After they left he noticed Soi Fon starring at him for a bit. Then he looked away after. Tiegen got up with the papers he had as he slowly began to walk away as he wondered just what Soi Fon would do about this. Tiegen wondered if she was the kind of person that would test someone's skills after seeing a glimpse of it.

Giyu looked at her as he rubbed his head, "More like Nightmares. Each time I am attacked by a hollow but, the oddest thing is...each time it gets me... it changes me." Giyu said to her wondering what she would think of it.

"Yea, that's certainly an odd one. I don't really know much about dream interpretation, but if you ever need anything, just ask." Rangiku replied with a warm smiley as she affectionatly grabbed his arm for a few moments to get her point across.

"You're not half bad." said Soi Fon as she watched him start to leave. He was good, that she had to admit. Still, being skilled in battle did not earn her trust.

Giyu noticed her grab his arm as it made him smile a bit, "Thanks." Giyu said as he looked at her. He had to admit she was drop dead gorgeous. Though Giyu didn't think he was her type so for now being friends was fine with him. Giyu kept walking even if she didn't let go.

Tiegen blinked as he heard her, "Me? I guess. Though I am a captain. It should be the least you should expect from a captain." Tiegen told her as he stood there. "Though I hear you aren't half bad yourself. Even were trained under the amazing Yuroichi herself."

Rangiku did released his arm, but seeing as how it seemed to brighten his mood, she then interlocked her arm with his, walking arm in arm now.

"Well, since it actually seems to be a slow day today, with no hollows appearing and all, is there anything you wish to do? This world does have some good entertainment." she said, smiling.

"Yea, she is amazing......I mean...uh.......she was a great teacher. I learned alot from her." Soi fon replied, obviously embarassed a bit by her little slip. She couldn't help it. Any mention of Yoruichi made her like that.

Tiegen chuckled a bit as she was embarrass. "I see you must of had a close relationship with her. That is good." Tiegen said to her softly as he looks about at the scenery. "My relationship with my Great Grandfather...is a bit interesting... To say the least." Tiegen said remembering the dangerous personal training he was given.

Giyu looked at her as she woven her arm with his. This made him slightly blush as it pushed him closer to her. "Well, I wouldn't know what to do...seeing how I don't know much about them..." Giyu said as he felt a bit lost on this subject.

"Good point. Well, we could either get ourselves physical bodies so that we can interact with this world, or we can stay like this and figure out something for us to do ourselves, whilst they continue to be unable to see us." Rangiku replied. She was quite the fun loving woman, so she had some ideas for things they could do.

"Really? How so?" Soi Fon asked curiously. Nobody really knew much about old man Yamamoto. Especially his family life. So, Soi Fon couldn't restrain her natural curiousity over the subject.

Giyu smiled at her as he began to think. "Best to not use gigais for now." Giyu said to her as he looked around. "Hmmm, you could do so many things without them even knowing..." Giyu said out loud as he looked at them.

Tiegen smiled at her as she asked, "Oh, it is something I better not talk about. Gramps doesn't like it when I talk about personal things like that." Tiegen said as he would have to have more persuading than that to tell her.

"Indeed. It can be quite fun, but at times, a bit creepy as well. I mean, imagine running through the streets naked. It would certainly be quite a rush, but if you stood in the middle of the street, the people would just pass you by, and seem almost like machines headed off to their desitations." Rangiku replied, it really being no surprise that her example included mentions of nudity.

"Well, then I suppose I've got a new challenge. To get you to talk about dear old gramps." Soi Fon replied, laughing lightly, her usual distrust forgotten for the time being.

Giyu looked at her, "I guess and I guess it would be even worse if someone had sex in the middle of the street without anyone noticing." Giyu said to her softly as he thought about it. Though of course had no other intentions of saying that but, just to make a comparison to what she said.

Tiegen looked at her blinking as she called it a challenge. Tiegen for some reason had a bad feeling about that. Though he pushed the thought aside as he looked at her, "Well, I guess you do. Though sadly I have alot of paper work to finish up now. If you ever want to talk I'll usually be in the office." With that he began to walk again.

Back
Top Bottom