Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Remembering Oakwood ~ (Steve Harrison & Allison Kaye)

"Indeed that's what we want. Our CO is a really good one, and it's fun to razz him some." Freddy said with a smile. He totally noticed the way Allison licked her lips and he could feel himself start to get aroused as he wondered what those lips would feel like wrapped around the head of his cock. He couldn't help but let his eyes drop as he took her body in.

"So there is obviously history between you two... we all could see it. Were you two lovers in school?" Dim asked as he took her attention away from Freddy. He then added, "I know it isn't any of our business, but if you want to share, we'll be all ears."

Dim was trying to be more diplomatic than Freddy and he was hoping she wanted to hang around with them for the night. He just wasn't going to blatantly say it.

Allison couldn't help but smile at Dim's question. She thought back to their time in high school and chuckled before answering. "No, we never did hook up. We did have a dance and a kiss at the homecoming dance our senior year, and that was it. We were really opposites... seemingly sparring with each other, but we never slept together."

Sipping her margarita, Allison flagged the server as she walked by. "Could you bring me a couple shots of Cuervo? I need to catch up with my friends here..."

Do you thnk we should move this along some? Feel free to move time along some if you want.

Dim made sure the shots kept coming along with margaritas, and the bowl of corn chips and salsa were refilled a couple times. There was no doubt that three of them were getting shitfaced. Chris sort of idled and stayed to himself, texting someone on his phone a lot of the time. The chatter between Dim, Freddy, and Allison seemed to cover a lot of subjects, like the upcoming NFL season and the fact Allison was a Raiderette cheerleader, to Allison's school days where she didn't sleep with their eltee. She did make it a point to mention something about other encounters though.

Freddy called for another round and fresh margaritas and shots were brought for the three with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale for Chris. Freddy sipped at his margarita and watched Allison do the same as Sundown came on the house music playlist. Freddy sat back and grinned and said, "You know Allison, you are .... seriously.... I get the Gordon Lightfoot tune in my head when I look at you.... I know I'm weird, but I'm feelin' no pain here... and maybe I'm thinking I'm winning when I'm losing here."

Dim laughed and said, "This song reminds me of my ex-wife..." before he sipped his margarita. "She loved her silk and satin and was really good at creeping up back stairs..." Freddy kicked him a bit hard under the table with his foot and that caused him to lose his balance in the chair, banging the table and sloshing a bit out of everyones margarita glass. Chris had his beer in his hand so he didn't lose any.

""Hey easy guys..." Chris said as Freddy steadied himself. Dim looked over at him and said, "Why did you kick me man?"
"Because I didn't want you blowing things with Allison here by talking about your ex." Freddy added before looking over at Allison with a blushing face.

Allison giggled at the back-and-forth antics of the guys. "Oh it's ok.... I don't think you're going to scare me away that easily." she said with a wink. She down her shot and sipped her latest margarita before she asked, "You guys staying nearby?"

She reached her hand under the table and started to massage Dim's knee. Allison had made up her mind that she would bring some of her Oakwood High skills out tonight and fuck Dim and Freddy, and Chris too if he wanted to. She didn't want to bring them to her place so if they didn't have a hotel room nearby, she would have to call the nightdesk of the Holiday Inn out on west highway.

"I ask because well.... I'm rather horny and I'd love to give you guys something to remember me by and to rub into Steve Harrison's face." she went on to say with a slight drunken sound to her sexy voice, her hand creeping up Dim's leg...

Dim reached under the table and encouraged Allison's hand toward his hardening cock while Freddy smiled. "We can Uber to the hotel..." he said as he finished his drink and sorted out his crutches.

Chris swirled his still-nearly-full glass of beer around and set it down. "I'll take care of it. It appears I'm the only somewhat sober one here since I didn't pound shots."

Freddy laughed. "You're good to us sarge." he said as Dim leaned over and went to give Allison a kiss...

Allison kissed Dim as she caressed Freddie's cock through his pants. "Mmmm... you guys will be fun..." she said as sheleaned into Freddy as she broke her kiss with Dim to kiss Freddy. With Chris sorting out the uber after paying the tab, Allison stood up and gave a caress to Chris's arm. "Can you take a piccy of me between theset two handsome soldiers?" She smiled as she held her phone out to him.

Chris nodded with a smirk. He took her phone and snapped a few pix of her and the guys messing around before she was well settled between them. Clicking off a few, he captured Freddy's hand moving up to cop a feel of the bottom of Allison's breast. He looked at a couple of the photos before setting Allison's phone down on the table in front of her.

As Freddy moved in for a kiss, Chris checked his Uber app and said, "Ride wil be here in five so let's move out!" He sort og turned on his G.I. Sarge demeanor but the sooner he got the guys back to the hotel with Allison the sooner they could fuck her.

"Mmm... you guys...." Allison let out in a purr. She was looking forward to this and the anticipation really had her warm! She picked her phone back up and composed herself as she stood up from the table. "I hope you guys don't mind, but I would like Freddy to have me first... he after all, took a hit for his country..." She reached out for his hand as he got up and got his crutches situated. She gave him a kiss and a spank on the butt as they all made their way out to the street to wait for their ride.

Back
Top Bottom