Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Love... or Lust?

"The wind tells me you see Auras Human." came a smooth voice as the magess appeared in a dimly lit chamber. "Do tell me how you managed to discover my alternate identity, when not even the lover before you could?" she was dressed in a full body veil the material thin and see through. It showed of the siluette of her hourglass figure dark enough it didn't give anything away but light enough to tease and taunt. "I'm curious about you now, you mustn't be totally human to see through my magic....Do you know of your father, or only your mother?"

Rai shifted in his sleep as she showed up, just thinking it was a stress-related dream before his 6th sense told him that it wasn't. He'd jolted awake and sat up and looked up at her from where he was on the floor. "Probably because I lived as a wild animal from the ages of 5 until about a year ago." he said. "Animals are more empathic than humans and rely on other means of communication so I guess I just developed a supernatural awareness of deception like that." He said and looked at her. He did find her figure strangely attractive, making a part of him awaken, demanding he get up and approach her.

"I only know my mother and that's just a bare sense of things. She told me she hated me because I resembled my father too closely and he disappeared a few months before I was born." He said eyeing her with a ruby red eye, his continence and the way he slowly moved to stand up reminding one of a large feline predator.

She stood motionless as he spoke slowly taking in his story and nodding her agreement as she sat down on a chair that suddenly appeared. Her violet depths remained focused on him though the drifted down the gorgeous body on more then one occasion. "That would make sense I suppose considering that animals always see through my illusions. Didn't you know that's why horses hate magic users of any kind?" Fiona watched as he approached her marvelling at the feline grace he held from being raised by animals. Sure she felt rather bad for him, no one deserved to be treated like that, but it raised the question of who his father was, to inspire such hate by his mother for only looking like him. That and ruby red eyes were generally the trademark of a magic user, just as her own violet depths were of her magic status.

Rai neared her fearlessly and eyed her with his ruby hues and blushed some as he did, his instincts rushing to his head and down low. He hoped that she didn't notice the fact he was getting a bulge in his pants as he did. "Horses are just sensitive to something unfamiliar in their environment because it could threaten them." He said. "They have no problem around me at all." Rai said. His presence was warm, masculine and faintly sexual in nature; his steely muscles rippling and flexing as he stepped nearer to her. He gazed into her eyes like piercing her and lookign straight into her soul. "I'm sorry you feel so lonely being trapped in here." he said, reaching out and tenderly running his fingers along her jawline, a tender caress, warm and almost innocent. "We're much alike we are."

"Are we?" she questioned softly leaning into the soft touch before straightening her eyes lingering on his lower half as a slow smile caressed her lips. His presecene comforted her as it thrilled her, the charge in the air only exsisting once before. "I'd never threaten another living creature, my magic is good. If not a bit powerful." her own aura answered his and alluring mixture of desire, confidence and power. It filled the small hut with an eerie glow only the pair would notice. "It's not your fault Rai, that I was locked away here. It was my own and that of the jealous guilds when they locked me up in here." As she spoke his hut grew larger more extravagant. Dark earth tones painted themselves on the walls and floor. The bed grew larger, softer. It appeared as though her power was answering some unknown call, perhaps of his own unknown abilities?

It did seem like one of his own powers were beckoning hers out and merging with it to change the atmosphere in the hut to become more nad more grandoise. It seemed like his every move, his every touch would sear her and send chills of excitment through Fiona's body. He was listening to his hormones now and nothing could stop it because his own power mingled with hers was amplifying it's effects. He desired her, to take her to bed and make her scream in pleasure; and it was clear in his eyes. "Jealous of which though?" he asked, leaning down until they were almost nose to nose. "Your powr or your incredible beauty?" Rai purred to her, the sound rumbling like the throaty growl of a tiger.

Without waiting for a response he dipped down adn laid a teasing, electrifying kiss on her lips. His arms going around her and easily lifting her out of her chair, cradling her in arms like corded steel, supported and leaning against a taut torso of masculinity. His own powers seeming to surge a bit as he carried her toward the bed and laid her out on it gently. Taking possession of her lips again in a smoldering kiss as he ran a lightly clawed finger along her side, shocking her skin and provoking endorphin rushes.

(sorry if it's a bit of autoing but it seemed hot :D)

((It's okay, I allow to to some extent, and you didn't cross the line at all.))

The kiss silenced her as a brief taste of his power left her at a lose of anything other then to respond. Her nipple tightened at the breif contact against his warm torso. Arms wrapped around his neck urging him, no demanding he continue as her aura crackled around her with a sound resembling muted thunder. Her violet eyes shut long lashes resting against her cheeks as power cascading into her before pushing out against him, wrapping them in a small cacoon of thier combined abilities.

Fiona allowed herself to be laid out on the soft bed the matress conforming to her full curves, accenting them, displaying them to his eyes almost. This time when his lips claimed her own she pushed a small portion of her power into his body, drawing forth the desire and lust in her own body that had been absent since her last lover tried to kill her. Goosebumps rose on her skin and her back arched at his light touch along her side her arms tightening around him, nails digging into his back. "More..." was all she was able to whisper her eye opening to peer at him glowing softly.

Rai looked down at her sexy form and shivered feeling his dick stiffen evenmore and bent down and kissed her neck softly, allowing his fingers to play over her soft skin to gently pull open her veil and continued lavishing attention on her. slowly moving along her collar down to her breasts and teased her nipple with small rings around her pert nipple. "hmm you taste divine you know." He purred to her.

"I do know." she responded smoothly her hand gripping his shoulder as he teased her diamond hard peaks with an expert tounge. A glowing fire seemed to brush across thier skin as the room stopped expanding giving him a consorts suite within the small hut. Now no one would be able to enter but him or Fiona. There was also a small door to the left that warped him to her bedroom should she desire it. Back arching she let out a lilting moan and rolled her hips as the veil drifted to the floor and vanished.

Rai watched her reaction and thought it a sign that she was sensitive there and used a hand to cup her breast some and squeezed in a careful but warm and sensual fashion. He savored the sensation of her hips rolling up against his lower abs as she did and soon departed them and trailed a line of teasing kisses and nibbles down her flat tummy and glanced up at her over her large bouncing breasts and continued lower and raked his finger tips over her inner thighs to see how she'd react to it.

She shuttered and moaned helplessly her back arching under his skilled hands and mouth. Her dark violet eyes shined fiercely as a surge of her power caused a thunder storm to start in the tower. Thunder boomed around them making the small huts shutter. The storm wouldn't hurt anything. It was simply her power searching for an outlet while her mind was otherwise occupied with her Rai's touches. Long fingers tangled in his hair as her hips jerked for a brief second and her eyes fluttered shut.

Deciding to push her more, he ran his fingers along her center slowly and made small circles on her clit, knowing it was sensitive. He'd accompany it with nibbling motions with his lips along her inner thighs and watched her squirm. Rai wanted to try and pleasure and smiled at her, looking up at her and soon applied his tongue to where his fingers were and gave her a long teasing lick.

Fiona moaned helplessly as he teased her hyper sensitive clit the small button throbbing as he circled it. The magess tightened her grip in his hair for a moment before releasing it. The feeling of teeth on her inner thighs made her shutter in pleasure. "Oh gods yes!" she said softly desire making thier aura's dance as he remained between her out spread legs. Her essence started leaking freely from the tight channel making a small wet spot on the bed beneath them. "That feel so good..."

He fidgeted as well, the pressure on his throbbing, rock hard cock was proving uncomfortable as he kept up pleasuring her. Rai figured that her moans were a good thing, so much so that he had a massive surge of hormonal power. Soon he pulled away from teasng her clit and sat back and adjusted how his stiff dick was laying. "You don't mind do you?" he teased her and undressed slowly soon his endowment bobbed out as he knelt between her legs.

"Not at all." she replied grinning softly her breathing still heavy and uneven, his power surges were almost as good as sex. It set her nerve endings a flame with pleasure but faded too quickly for her to truely enjoy it. Her eyes lingered on his impressive erection and she licked her lips before running along his chest and releasing her own wave of energy into his body in a way that it would feel like 100 hands stroking him at once. It was a way to show she appricitated what she saw. Outside the lightening flashed purple before fading away to white.

He shuddered as he felt her energy stimulating him and it made his dick throb and jerk, seeming to grow a little. He watched her squirming infront of him and reached down and stroked his peniis and guided it down toward her. Her pussy was very soft looking and juicy as he rubbed the tip of it against her and then pushed in slowly. "Mmmm it's tight" he panted some and pushed in further.

"Haven't...had a lover in 200 years." she commented as she moved to wrap her long legs around him urging him deeper into the pulsing channel. "Oh so big....perfect." she whispered out as the storm continued to rage outside making her moan helplessly. The slender Magess let her energy flow around them wrapping them in a protective cacoon as he penetraited her tight pussy.

"Hm 200 years, then I suppose you really need it bad." He said to her and pulled out some and then showed back in fully and continued. That pattern outright pounding his hard penis deeplyinto her channel, making loud squishing and shlucking sounds. It seemed that his own power was growing the more he screwed her. "It feels so good I just can't stop" he panted.

"Then don't!" she called out her back arching as her hips rolled to meet his powerful thrusts. Fiona's dark eyes were shut tightly as she her legs pulled him deeper into her warm inviting body. Outside the storm grew more fierce as his power grew and combined with her own, the cacoon of power covering the enitre hut. "Nnnng Ah!" she called out helplessly as heat started to pool in her stomach, warning her of her oncoming orgasm.

He groaned with pleasure and kept pumping his throbbing hard organ deeply into her, rubbing the base of hit against her clit as he did. He was ready to cum and his own magical aura starting to make a sheer mockery of hers as he was around the area. due to a mysterious heritage he gained quite a bit of power when he was ready to cum into a woman. But he was working to make her ogasm first before he did.

Back
Top Bottom