Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Love... or Lust?

Raiden

Supernova
Tyler grumbled as the storm he was trudging through seemed to get worse and worse steadily. Normally he didnâ??t care about a bit of rain and wind, but this was getting outrageous and as the thunder in the distance told: more dangerous. He hated Lightning and the flash in the distance made him wince and pick up his pace as the rain plastered the coat he was wearing against his frame and flattened his dark brown hair. The rain was hampering vision and soon he stumbled and fell against something solid, the texture and hardness of the surface telling him that it was a stone tower or sorts. â??Well damn this is lucky he said and tried the door and pushed inside and closed it quickly before resting against the wall.

â??Uh geez what the hell is that storm? It just came out of nowhere.â? He said, he was a tell young man with medium length brown hair and metallic blue eyes with a muscled build.

As he entered the world around him would shift and ripple. The old abandoned tower becoming larger and people appearing as they hurried by all dressed in shades of dark red, blues, purples, blacks. All of them holding the same solom faced expression a few stopped and stared a woman with a small child. "You're dressed funny Mister." she said giggling at his soaked cloths. "And why are you wet, the magess made it rain last week." the mother's eyes went wide and she hurried away dragging the small blonde child with her.

"You're an outsider." a lanky teen said moments later walking by him lazily. "The magess is gonna have you're head on a pike unless you change into these and follow me." he tossed dark black cloths to him before leading him amoung the narrow passages to a series of small huts. "This is where the servants live. You can have the one next to mine. Now change before she scans the citidale and catches you..."

((Hold up one moment, what time era? medieval I'm assuming.))

Ty looked at the people and shook his head, where was he. And she made it rain a week ago? Ok did he just step into the twilight zone here? He didn't argue and went with the lanky guy and changed his clothing and blinked at the black clothing. While it was his style, it was a bit odd to be thrown into such a situation so quickly. Ty blinked, sleeveless shirt?, baggy pants and knee length boots? Ok. "Where...am I, seriously." he asked the lanky guy and looked over at the servant's quarters. Wait servants'?! "I got lost in a storm and got into an abandoned tower and I endup here..weird."

((If you like, it certainly can be. I didn't give a thought to time frame. :oops: ))

"Loyen City, created by the great dark Magess Fiona about 400 years ago when she was confined here by the mage court. People wander in all the time, most never get out alive again. See that door you went it, is one way. You can get in, but you can't get out. It's a trap, a trap so she can continue to practice magic and have subjects of her own to serve her. I've been here for five years, names Nathan." green eyes sparkled slighty before he left him alone. "Come see me once your done, I'll give you some tasks to do." as he spoke he froze and a ripple ran through the air. "She's scanning....hold still for a minute." he whispered.

"Loyen City, created 4 centuries ago!?" Tyler exclaimed and grumbled some and put a hand on his forehead and sighed. "Nice to meet you Nathan. I'm... Raiden." He said. "My parents were high on some kind of herb when they named me." Rai laughed and shook his head and brushed his fingers through his hair as he finished dressing. He didn't feel anything to tell him she was scanning and waited there watching. "how often does she do this?" Rai whispered back. For a moment he just wondered what would happen if he made his presence known more in open defiance of the woman that was in charge.

"About three time a day, more if she senses someone entering the door." Usually she'll warn us, that scan was to try and locate you and I'm betting she did. I wouldn't be surprised if Fiona comes walking down this huts in about 15 minutes or so." chuckling softly he adjusted his own dark blue gard and stood at the entrance to his hut his head cocked to the side. A soft whispering started to fill the room. "Yep she's coming...now actually. Now you get to see the high magess herself, in all her eternal youth and beauty."

"Great. Maybe I can bother her and find out more about what in the world this place is." Rai said and grunted, unfortunately he couldn't totally fit his finely muscled frameinto the clothing that seemed a bit small. Oh well, he'd go without and would step out in the black pants and the belt with boots but not the shirt, his tawny skin stretched over muscles that rippled with each motion. He noticed the tilt of the head but he didn't hear anything, maybe he'd have to stay here for a time to understand it. Either that.....or Raiden was just very dense when it came to things like that. "Well then. Best not keep her waiting then." he said and stepped outside the hut and looked around and stretched for a moment, letting his moist skin dry out.

Just as he stepped outside a tall slender woman was walking down the small path way. Her hair fell in soft brown ringlets around her face. Dark violet eyes skimmed the familer slaves and servants. She was wearing nothing more then a skin tight top that huged her full breast pushing them out and up. The cloth was a deep almost blood red much like the long skirt she wore the clung to wide child bearing hips and long legs. Her stomach was flat with the barest hint of muscles and she turned her gaze on him. "You're the newcomer?" she said her voice soft and musically innocent. "My what an impressive male you are." she didn't bother to hide her wandering gaze focusing on the two tight pants and his bare torso before flicking up to meet his eyes. "And how did you arrive in my home?"

Rai looked at her as she approached and blinked, he hadn't been anticipating to see her so soon and good god she was sexy, like majorly. He could already feel his cock stiffening as he watched her move and approached him, watching her hips, the bounce of her breasts. But he looked her right in the eye and shrugged some. Raiden was good at ignoring the demands of his body because it normally just got him in trouble and nodded to her. "Yes I would be. And I got lost in a crazy-ass rain storm and went to seek shelter in an abandoned tower to find myself suddenly transported here ...wherever here is." he said.

"I'm sure Louis has told you it's his job to. This is my city, the place I created within my imprisonment tower so I would be able to rule as I once had. She raised her hands slightly before continuing. "It is just like any other city you would visit in your world, the sky is real, the plants grow and bear fruit. The only differane is once you are in you cannont leave unless you're dead." Then she turned her gaze to the lanky teen and smirked softly. "Have him working with the other servant's in my quarters. Teach him how to draw a bath and make beds, that is my desire." and with one last soft wink she vanished before him. "Well looks like she likes you." he said laughing. "Here I'll show you to her 'house' as it happens to be follow me."

(changing appearance here)

Raiden blinked some and brushed his hand through his wildly long forest green hair and shook his head, his lean muscles rippling as he did. He watched her vanish with those fierce ruby-red eyes and sighed again and stretched again popping his shoulders out, they'd been tight for a few minutes now. "Idon't need to be taught how to draw a bath or make a bed though. I used to live on my own for a long time." he said but shrugged and followed the Lanky teen and looked around for a bit. "I wonder why she likes me on an initial glance over. Nobody likes me when they first see me I'm too scary."

"Nothing scares Fiona." Louis said laughing as he led him through the streets to the large building in the very middle. "This is her house." he commented smiling slightly. "Come on inside." he unlocked the door and inside dozens of servants were running around cleaning, cooking and they all smiled when the noticed the new comer. "One of Fiona's new personal servants I take it?" a slender woman who looked to be in her 50's commented. "I'm Grechen the head maid, the magess needs her bath made, go up the stair 5th door on the right. Make sure to use the liliac scented bubbles yeah?"

"If you say so. I think being truly alone frightens her." Rai said as he looked over at him. "If she went to all this trouble to create a pocket universe just so she could trap people and rule over them again tells me she can't let go of her past." he said. "But considering she really has no future unless someone releases her it makes sense." he continued and looked around when they entered. "And I'm not her damn servant, I'm nobody's servant. I just want to know more about this person so helping out voluntarily is the best way to." he snarled animalistically and walked off in the direction.

"Lilac scented bubbles my ass..." he growled and pushed the door open to that room hard and walked in and casually began to get the bath drawn for her and crossed his arms waiting for it to fill and dropped in the oil she demanded. Only to find that thre uh....was no more. "Eh she'll get over it." he said and monitored the fill.

Fiona meanwhile was easily walking through the crowds of servants dressed as one herself. Her hair was now brown and her eyes a plain shade of blue. She was slender and appeared to be in her late teen. Grinning she walked into the bathroom and narrowed her eyes and the lack of bubbles. "Where are the bubbles she likes to have in her bath?" she question angrily. "The magess will have a fit if she gets here and the water is plain. "Last time there was a thee month long drought." walking foreward she rummaged in a cabinant and pulled out a new container. "Here add this it'll be enough to keep her happy."

Rai turned on the servant with a fierce sounding snarl at being surprised and narrowed his eyes until his pupils turned almost slitted vertically. "Geezus, dont' startle me." He said and relaxed, his entire body rippling from the muscular waves of tension as he did. "And it wouldn't be the end of the world if she had to go one day without it." he garoused and took the chemical and poured just enough of it into the water to change it, near the point where the water fell into the bath to create bubbles and turned it off when it was the right temperature and thoroughly bubbly. "childish magess." he sighed and turned away, just now she go tto see 4 vicious looked slash scars down the length of his back.

"That looks like that hurt." she commentes when she noticed the marks on his back before putting the bubbles back under the counter. "What did you do get attacked by a bear?" dipping her hand into the water she grinned, it was the perfect temperature as well. He was starting to look better and better, most ended up scalding her the first time the drew a bath and in return she caused a week long drought, Sure she was a tad childish, but she'd been stuck here for 400 years or so, it was rather boring.

He stood up again when it was the perfect temperature and blinked at her. Nobody asked about those before and he just blinked a few times surprised about it. "......My mother did it to me when I was 4." he said his eyes tensing and turning angry as he talked about it. "she hated me frm the moment I came out." he said and walked away to calm down some. "Do you need anything else mistress?" he asked, almost seeing through her change.

"Mistress?" she commented with a confused expression. "I don't think that really applies to me. Since it's your first day, head back to your hut and get some dinner. They should be distributing it shortly I heard the head chef announce it a few minutes ago. He's the only other one with any magic here. He has to be magical to feed several thousand people everyday." grinning she exited and went to her private room where she removed the illusion before drifting down to enjoy her bath.

"Sure it doesn't." Rai said and headed for the door, he did see through her disguise to some extent and she'd sense a faint magical aura around him like something was holding it back. But he'd head out and return to his own hut and relaxed some and thought about it. "this is really strange..." eh said. "I could see a weird.. double image when I looked at her." He said and got up and opened his hut door and looked around outside.

"Dinner is up." a teen said as he handed him a bowl before cocking his head to the side. "Who saw what now? Sound carries so be careful what you say." tapping the bowl he sat down and started to eat. "What's up you seem somewhat distracted, did you run into the magess again or something? Did she hex you for looking at her funny?" laughing he shoke his head and streatched. "You're lucky you have it easy compared to some of us. She only pickes special people to work in her home, usually ones with a touch of magic in thier blood."

"huh? Oh yeah I did run into her again, she was posing as another servant." He said as he accepted the bowl and nodded. "What I mean is that when I was looking at her I could see a kind of double-image, seeing both the servant disguise and the magess under it." he said with a shrug. "I could've been stress, today's been a weird day for me." he said and leaned against the door frame and tried the dinner out. "It's good."

Nathan raised and eyebrow and looked at him strangely for several moments. "You mean to say you saw through her illusion? That's magic you know, a special kind that is almost the exact opposite of hers. I bet that's what she was checking or she might not have known about you having the site. Last guy who had it was her lover for over 80 years she blessed him with immortaility and youth till he tried to kill her. Maybe you'll get lucky? I hear she's awsome in bed." laughing he continued to eat.

"I don't think she realized it really." he said with a bit of a shrug. "And I wonder how long it'll take her to realize it. I don't like being told bullshit and expected to ignore it." Rai said and blinked some. "I've never actually done .....that kind of thing." he said and sighed a bit, trying out his dinner and smirked some. "And I wouldn't kill someone that actually cared about me."

"Ohh but she did care about him. The 80 years they were together nothing bad ever happened in the tower. It was all perfect days and blooming plants. She even allowed us to stop working for a time and just enjoy her blessing. So I've been told anyways, Wouldn't that be awsome to live so peacefully? Maybe you should consider trying to seduce her, or let her seduce you." he shrugged and set his empty bowl down and it vanished back to the kitchens. "No one knows why he tried to kill her, no one was around until the explosion happened. She blew him up you know? It was an automatic reaction to someone holding a poisened knife about your heart." Nathan looked up and sighed as the sun started to set. "I need to get to sleep and you do to, hey maybe she'll visit you in your dreams or something." and he slipped back into his hut.

Rai nodded to him and thanked him for the food when he finished it and handed it to him to carry into the kitchen again. "g'night then" he said and turne dto return into his own hut and laid down. But didn't use the cot or bed provided and curled up on the floor with his back to the wall an dsimply used the pillow and dozed off. He almost never really dreamed, having never really gotten that deep into his sleep.

Back
Top Bottom