Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In for a Zeni (Love&Cyran)

Goten watched her emerge from the pond, water rolling down her curves. But he looked away as soon as she looked at him and might catch him. "That's Enjoy your bean, Master?" Goten corrected smartly as he sat on the ground with his legs folded up into lotus position. It really was quite a comfortable position to sit in once you got used to it. Her back was to him because of the way they were position, and that was fine by him as she sat and started to ring out her tank top. He was uncomfortable as it was with her dressing normally, let alone seeing her in her in her underwear. And judging off the glimpse he had gotten as she climbed out of the water, the bra wasn't going to do much to keep anything to the imagination.

"So I've noticed a few things so far that will be areas for us to focus on in your training. First off, you've got a lot of power and energy, but not much control. Not really surprising considering you're Vegeta's daughter. So if we want to work on that we'll need plenty of meditation and sparring. I'm pretty sure I can handle a few weeks of going easy without losing my own gains. " Goten said talking casually not realizing how anything he said might get on her nerves. her very Vegeta like nerves.

"Now physically, I suppose you're alright, i mean I really only have Caulifla and Kale to compare you too. But I guess you're doing alright there." Goten said, not realizing how dumb it was to compare one Saiyan woman's body to two others. "So I guess for that we'll stick to the basics, push-ups, sit-ups and plenty of juice. Probably add in some squats too to improve your legs. How's that sound for a start?"

She didnt care if Goten looked, she wanted him to look. She was gorgeous! The wild heart that burned inside of her was finding its freedom and she glowed on it. Only for her beauty to be tainted my a grimace, but she didnt correct herself and she didnt say anything against it as she sat down and poured out her boots of water and stripped lightly.

Once her top was wrung out she put it back on. She stood as Goten talked, slipping her pants off with her back turned to him in the morning light. She wasnt wearing panties. So her bare, cute ass with a birthmark on it was shown to him as she wrung out her pants. She scoffed. "Well dont go easy on me, I'm not here to fuck around, I'm here to win."

She flapped her pants lightly before she bent down and put them back on. Wringing our her ponytail as she turned around to look at him. The rest of what he said made her cock a brow and put a hand on her hip. Looking like her mom with dad coming out. "Excuse me. Physically I'm a fucking specimen, dont compare me to two sayians that dont even know what it's like to come from our blood types!" At least she said their blood types lol she could acknowledge Goku was truly amazing.

She walked up to him and say down indian style right in front of him. "Teach me to control this power and I'll beat you in the next race."

"Ah! What are you doing!?" He said when she took off her pants, he caught a view of her bare ass and an interesting looking birth mark before he looked away and held up his hand, though he would be lying if he said he didn't at least think about spreading his fingers slightly to peak. She had an amazing ass, for someone who hdn't started training. Sure Saiyans were pretty naturally toned, but the improvement would be obvious when they really got started. Not that he knew that for sure. he liked her attitude about being here to win. Which reminded him about what her goals were.

he had to admit, both of her attitudes coming out at once with her hand on her hip was kind of distracting. But he kept a straight face. If he got distracted as her teacher then he would fail her. He took a big breath. H e had to focus. Which was easy once she was sitting in front of him, her head at about his chest level. Though that gave her a good view of the bit of chest muscle exposed. "Maybe I should get you a swear jar, but with squats." Goten said, thinking he'd found the nerve to strike. They all had figured out that you didn't need to be angry to trigger the Super Saiyan translation, or at least hpartial Saiyans born after their father had achieved the transformation didn't. That's how Goten and Trunks had done it so easily. But it seemed like it was harder for girls. So finding the right trigger while she worked up her S Cells would be important.

"Wow you really are Vegeta's daughter if you think that." He said not specifying whether he meant the 'fuckign specimen' comment or the idea that she could beat him in a race. He reached his hand out and drew three lines in the dirt in front of them. " It's important to have three goals for training, it's easier to train when you've got a target in sight. so I want you to pick three goals right now, achievable goals, and remind me, when is the tournament?" Goten said having totally forgotten if she mentioned a time table last night.

She chuckled when he yelped about her taking her pants off, it was just her butt!! She let him have a moment before she put her pants back on, a huge smile on her face, she liked to tease and play, so this was easy. She may be a lot like her dad, but she loves to ruffle feathers. Either by being mean or playing. This time, it was to tease.

Goten wasnt as easily triggered by teasing and playing, he was calm, which was good for the Son family to learn early.

He committed on her swearing and she cocked a brow, please, swearing is second language at her house. That and Saiyan her dad sometimes growled out when he was mad. At her mom...computers....the dishwasher.....

She laughed, "remember the time your mom tried to wash Trunks mouth out!!' She laughed as she sat down before she focused again. But she would have to look up slightly to see his face. Hmmm but the view of his chest was good....wonder what he tasted like....

About to say something against his vegetas daughter commit, she didnt and watched him draw the lines.

"Its in 2 months" she answers the last question first before she looked thoughtful.

"I want to go blue" she laughed. "...just kidding...umm... I want to go super Saiyan...4"

"I want to crush everyone at the tournament."

"I want to be..." she stopped.

Goten laughed at the memory. OF course, Chi Chi had just tried with Trunks before giving him over to his parents to be punished. Goten had actually gotten his mouth washed out. Which as probably why Goten avoided swearing as much as possible. Goten laughed a little bit when she said she wanted to go blue. Partially because she was already blue, and partially because the idea was supposed to be insane. Of course, there were a lot of them who theorized that going red would be easier for her since she had been conceived after Vegeta had unlocked the form. But then, wouldn't it have been easier for Pan to go Super Saiyan since she had apparently done it in the womb? Transformations were like power levels some times. Bullshit. Then she mentioned Super Saiyan 4.

"That's not a thing." Goten said playfully. Sure they had discovered two new forms. Super Saiyan Blue and Super Saiyan Red- Goten refused to call it anything but that, it made the most sense, and if they were going to call Blue, Blue because it was shorter than "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" then he figured Red made more sense. Then he kept listening.

"Okay, and your biggest competition is Marron and Pan, apparently Maron has been training with her mom, rumor is she might take Tien's spot as strongest human soon enough." Goten said. Maron had been training with her mom and dad for years and had decided she wanted to at least be a part of the next generation of Z Fighters for years. There were also some rumors that her and Uub might be an item in the near future. But Goten didn't pay attention to that. And then there was Pan, who had called dibs on the gravity training center a lot lately, and Goten knew was secretly training with her dad.

Then she pasued and he looked confused. "What? What is it? Come on I promise I won't laugh again, I'm sorry about that." He said all too good natured.

It has always been wonderful with their families. She couldnt have asked for a better life than the one she had growing up. Between fun, family and love she had it all and it upset her that she felt like she wanted more. Was she truly that ungrateful?! She tore her self up about it. Her father and mother gave her and trunks the best life they could give them.

Thinking of goals she wanted was hard as she honestly sat there and thought about it. She smiled when he said that wasn't a thing, "I want to go as far as i can or farther...."

Nodding when he talked about who she would truly be against. And it was her own family. Not by blood, but family none the less. She remembered getting into Bulmas makeup and making Pan look like a clown when they were little. Now she would face her. Or the time she told marron scary stories at her slumber party and made her cry. She was against her too.

No longer little girls.

She sat with her hands in her lap, almost looking at nothing as she thought about the last time she wanted. She felt power rolling inside of her like a torrent ocean. A few pulses of energy sparked but she kept it under control. She longed for a place she had never known, she felt a power that felt to big for her own, as if the great ape rampaged inside her.

"I want to be wild." She quickly laughed it off, but it was her purest truth. "Heh...I mean
..I dont know....those are the only two things...yea...only two."

Goten tilted his head slightly when she said that. Something about it sounded familiar. "What you don't want to learn how to throw ki? Or the kamehameha? Or the Gallick Gun?Goten suggested looking her in the eyes laughing slightly. He wasn't sure what she meant by being wild, but it sounded fun. he had to look down slightly to look her in the eye, and he kept her still hard nipples and supple breasts just at the periphery of his vision. He was promising himself he wouldn't peak or turn into Master Roshi. The mention of Master Roshi reminded him of Uub for some reason.

"Wow, it sure is a good thing that Uub won't be at the Tournament, he'd be a real tough opponent to fight." He said laughing as he jumped up, not realizing jsut what would be at eye or headbutting level when he did that. The way he had said the comment about Uub, it ight be interpreted that he thought Uub would win against any of the girls because he was a guy, when in reality it was just because Uub was Majin Buu reincarnated and because he'd been training with Goku.

"Okay, so if you're ready to get started I think we can start with some practice punches and kicks. To see how much force you can really put behind your body." Goten said kicking himself for that phrasing as he looked over at the pond.

Bulla shook her head and seemed to refocus her thoughts as they seemed to get carried away there for a moment before she nodded quickly and smiled. Taking the front of his shirt in her hands. "Oh yea!! I totally forgot!! Yea!! I wanna learn to throw Ki! And eveything else! Galick gun, final flash, all of it!! And kamehameha just to be cocky." She let him go as she now sat on her knees.

She made a face at Uub. But didnt argue it, he was fucking tough as nails. But Goten moving made her stop thinking about Uub and look ahead of her, she was at perfect level of his crouch and she could help but stare. She had seen the boys naked before but not totally as they had ran when the girls caught them skinny dipping. And she had been just a bit to young then. Now though.....

She turned those big blue eyes up at Goten from her sitting position. She went to stand and as she did... she lightly brushed the front of his loose pants before she jumped away and smiled. "Ok. I'll happily do that...I've been dying to hit something..."

She readied herself like her dad, open with legs ready. Then she launched at him, throwing hands just to warm up as she threw in some pretty round off kicks. It came almost natural. Like water in a stream.

Goten almost jumped as she brushed up against him. he wasn't sure wehtehr it was the moon, or something else going on, but he knew that there was something up with her right now and that it wasn't an accident. Between that and the outfit, and the casual nudity, he was fairly certain that he was going to have to have a long conversation with her about boundaries and maybe mandate ice baths just to keep her under control. Considering the personality changes that came with a Super Saiyan transformation, they might have to move to somewhere more remote in order to keep her from breaking anyone important.

If there was any doubt in anyone's mind that she was Vegeta's daughter, as if the height and general attitude didn't give it away, it would have vanished seeing her eagerness to start hitting. Goten took up a defensive position and let her swing away at him with punches and kicks. Slowly he started giving ground, watching her react, making her judge the distance of her kicks in order to avoid missing, or hitting in the wrong location. They dacned across the space around the pond, going back and forth, cutting into the grass beneath them.

"You know you're not doing too bad. But you know, I think Pan hits harder." Goten said. It was a fact of life, and no commentary on her that he was far stronger than she was right now, tghere would be a day where they could face each other as near equals , but it was not today. So when that comment came out of his mouth, his fist followed through, slaming into her gut and laying her low. "Sorry, but thad to find somethign out." Goten said as he felt her gut crumple on his fist. Ki could only block damage if you were focused, and that quick focus to block blows took time. How much that punch hurt her would tell him how natural her ki control really was.

Maybe it was the moon, is still lingered as the sun rose. It was not full, but it almost was. In only a few days time. She didnt have a tail, but she felt like she deep inside. The moon had always made her moody growing up, it was just starting to do more, the older she got. Her senses were growing, smell, sight, hearing. It was alot to handle. Saiyan puberty was rough. It seemed her fell halflings didnt have to deal with this, so she felt as if she couldn't talk about it with them.

A talk and a cold bath may do her some good, but she already took a cold dip in the spring and was still all fired up.

But that fire found an outlet. She was like a ball of electricity that needed somewhere to go or she was going to blow. She was quick to jump right into throwing hands. She was fast for sure as they moved along the small wood clearing. She followed Goten as he gave ground so she could hit without standing still so she smiled and kept the distance. It felt so good to throw punches and kicks. She would love to make some bloody contact!

That's when Goten said Pan hit harder and Bulla narrows her eyes. "What?!" But before she could press up on the intensity of her hits, Goten punched her.

Her eyes got wide, but her body acted on instinct as she jumped back. His fist made good painful contact. It knocked the wind out of her, but with her Ki. It moved to block more damage than if she hadn't. She would have been blackout or worse. Even as she jumped back, she didnt go to her knees. She seemed to refuse as she put her hands on her knees.

She took a few deep breaths and looked at him with a smirk. It was clear, that fucking hurt like a bitch! But she didnt give, "Trunks hits harder than that." She commented before she moved her enegry to launch herself forward. This time coming with a Ki shield, which she didn't have before, but since he was going to start hitting back. But there was more in her punches now. Pushing her Ki forward as she dug ruts in the ground with her movements kicks.

But she smiled the whole time. It wasnt a gleeful smile, but one that said she was truly doing what she wanted. It felt to spare with her own kind. The way he moved, his scent, he was a good little mutt like her.

Goten smiled when she told him that Trunk hit harder than him, " Yeah I know, tickles doesn't it?" Goten had just enough time to tease as she came at him with that berserker look in her eyes. He sensed the ki shield, without being able to see it due to the nature of her ki, and kept his hands up to block her punches. They were coming harder sure, but he still wasn't sweating. He took the time to fake a yawn as he ducked one of her punches and then went right back to it. He was having the time of his life, and he loved the smile on her face, but he figured that acting like Vegeta would bring out more of her Saiyan potential than acting like he would like to and giving her positive reinforcement.

When next she went for a kick he determined that he had seen enough of her skill so he caught it, and then just as casually tossed her towards the pond, hoping to hear a big splash from behind him and then probably some kind of yell. "Take five, we're done for the moment." Goten said casually, still not turning around, but sensing what she was doing in case she lost her temper and tried to charge him. He knew that if he actually let his guard down after messing with her he could get hurt. OR she could.

She certainly had the basics down, likely from watching Vegeta and Trunks and good old Saiyan instincts. The trick would be honing her into a nice and disciplined fighter. The more he thought about it the more terrifying the idea of her going Super Saiyan was. Especially if her blood lust replaced her actual lust, or if it didn't. Goten shivered, not sure which would be scarier.

She didnt mind the teasing, she liked it. One wouldnt think so but there was plenty of teasing in her house. The one time Vegetas facial hair refused to stop growing in. He would shave and an hour it would be growing back in, unlike the explanation of face for youngers, it was because he getting old. Bulla had rubbed her hands and face on the sand paper cheeks while giggling, while trunks suggest they doing experiments on it. Vegeta just sat there....defeated with a little girl rubbed his face and squishing his cheeks.

Bulla could tell he wasnt even breaking a seat and she pushed harder with a growl. Only for it to push harder at his yawn. Goating her into more power was a good start for sure. But as she rounded off for a hard kick she yelped as he stopped it mid air, grabbing her ankle, "Goten what the F-" she snarled before she was yanked like a rag doll and thrown back into the little cold pond in the bright morning light. She screamed as she was launched into the water with a splash.

There was no Ki for a moment, only the stillness of the water and forest. Then, there was a burst. She launched out of the water, the tiny sliver of a super Sayian lingering on her blasting ki. She wasnt there, but she could soon. And she would. But right now, she rocketed to Goten.

"Take five?! Its not even been ten minutes!! I'm not breakable!" She roared, giving now a much harder hit and pulse to those kicks. She was used to people treating like a doll when all she wanted as to get pushed, punched and dirty.

"It's Master Goten." He said when the water stilled for a moment with her falling in. Then she was leaping out with that bit of a glow around her that showed she was close, or at least in the first step of getting there. It was amazing that she and Pan hadn't destroyed their houses as babies from how strong they were. He caught her punches and kicks as quick as he could. They were harder, that was for sure, with plenty of power behind them, but they were still slow. Well, slow for how small she was, they were insanely fast for a normal person.

"Bulla, which one of us is the teacher here?" Goten asked catching her wrist and spinning her again this time tossing her towards a tree. Honestly he had just meant they take five so that she could be ready to shift gears, they'd meditate a little so that she ould learn how to focus that anger and then he'd work through some of the basic technique stuff she had never been taught. but if he was going to have to get her to stop the hard way so be it. He hadn't meant to suggest she was breakable, or try to treat her with kid gloves.

Still he hadn't meant to throw her through that tree. Or the next one. Or the one after that. Or the one after that. He had just wanted to throw her far enough away that she would have to think before charging again and so he could try to talk her down. If he needed to rein her in like this their systemw asn't going to work. She was right they'd barely even started!

"Uh, Bulla, sorry about that, are you alright?" He asked bashfully that he had sent her through so many trees on accident. Hopefully she had been able to brace and wasn't too hurt. his plan though if she came at him again, was to go Super Saiyan and flick her forehead. That would probably put her out long enouugh. Without hurting her too bad.

She raged, but with a smile on her face as she came after him maybe one could assume it was to push herself but it was hard to tell. The energy was so strong. She knew she had him holding this time, putting up his guard and she pushed. It was in her nature. Push push push!!! But she needed to learn more, and Goten was the teacher.

He taught her a lesson.

He grabbed her smoothly and she tried to jerk back. But he was faster. He grabbed her and spun her out, using her Ki rush against her and flung her. She yelped as she smashed through the trees, bird scattered into the air and cried out in the morning as Bulla hit the ground with a skid of dirt.

She landed there, the power calming as she rolled over. Not hurt, but she was bruised and dirty, but she did have a bloody lip. Laying on her back on the cold dirt, she wiped her hand over her lip. Looking at the red smear. It was her own blood.

She stared at it for a second before the BIGGEST smile came to her face. Her heart pulsed hard in her chest and a laugh bolted out of her as if she couldn't stop it. She hopped up easy in a smooth motion. "You made me bleed my own blood!! Look!!" She said gleefully, rushing up to him, taking the fabric of his shirt in one hand and showing him her other bloody one.

"OOOH!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!" her boots dug into the ground "I've never bled my own blood, this is fantastic!! "She jumped and fly with a spin before coming down to him once more. Her eyes a sparkle as she licked her lips. "Ok, take 5? Yeah?"

Out of the reactions he was expecting to what had just happened that Goten was expecting, this was not anywhere on the list. His first thought as she came running out of the woods, bruised and a little battered but otherwise no worse for wear, was "Fucking Vegeta." Which was probably something that he was going to be thinking a lot as he spent more time with her. It seemed like she was a pile of personality traits and neuroses that ust came together when someone smashed Bulma and Vegeta together. Which really wasn't that what everyone was in the end? Their parents smashed together and whatever traits stuck together became you. Goten would need to think on that later. Now he was distracted by two thoughts.

the first was she kind alooked cute with a split lip, which just made no sense, the second was what he actually voice. " Who else's blood would you bleed?" Goten asked his face still confused by the hyperactive insanity that was going on in front of him. And to thinkshe hadn't even had anything for breakfast. This would have been even crazier if she had. He probably would have actually needed to really try to take her down a peg or two. She was going to be insanely powerful by the time they were done.

"Yeah, take five, drink some water, stretch, clean yourself up wahtever you need to do. But when we get back to it we need to have a conversation about respect if we're gonna continue. Okay?" Goten said not wanting to sound too harsh with his comment.

As she came bursting through the shrubbery, pretty much unhurt, she did fail to realize how much like her father that was as she was too distracted by her own glee. Vegeta had been a monster. For such a tiny guy he had been impossible to kill. And it Goku hadnt begged for mercy for Vegeta he would be here today. If one thing was always true about her dad, he could take all the hits.

But, she was just to happy. The feeling on her body flying through the air like a rag doll, hitting trees, bleeding!!! She was so wired up, she about kissed Goten right on the mouth, but she started to reel it back it as this energy manifested in a weird ki ripple before she sucked it back in with a deep breath. If she had a tail it would have been all fluffed out.

His confusion only made her laugh, Goten and Goku could have the cutest confused puppy faces. "I've never bled my own blood like that." She licked the spilt, she could already feel it healing, once she ate it would be all but gone in a little while. "I've cut myself before on accident or scrapped my knee..." she walked to the water of the spring and began to cup it in her hands, wiping herself off. "But I've never bled from a fight....its amazing."

He told her they would need to have a conversation and she nodded, she wasnt ignorant to her behavior proplems. Sometimes she screamed at Trunks for no reason, just breathing or reading to himself. He would ignore her till he too lost his temper. Only to hear a much louder voice of their father telling them to both shut up.

Once she was clean she walked back to him. Her tongue still fiddling with her cut. "Ok...what would you like of me now?" She said, she was way more calm. Her body and soul enjoying the fighting but she was losing steam to blow up like that since she was hungry, but refused to show it.

Follow me." Goten said gesturing with his hand as he turned away from her and started to walk into the woods, away from the clearing and ,the pond and the house down the mountain. Instead they went to the other side of the mountain where there was a cave with a stream coming out of it. Goten didn't mean to seem cold to her as he walked in silence, but she needed to know that he was serious about what he was going to tell her when they got there. She needed discipline or the anger from the Super Saiyan transformation as going to overwhelm her, and she'd never be able to actually get that far in the first place. They weren't just kids playing at a game and she needed to act like it.

Once they were at the stream Goten led them on a rocky path beside the stream, as they walked the stream grew larger and larger and turned into a small river. Then they came to the waterfall. It wasn't the biggest waterfall in the world, but it was big enough for their purposes. Without even looking Goten leapt off the cliff and floated down to the dirt below. The sound of the waterfall was almost deafening. But Goten talked over it.

"Bulla, we need to go over those ground rules again. I am your teacher right now, and you are my student, you need to show me some respect. Call me Sensei, call me Master, bjust call me something so you recognize that I'm your teacher here and not your friend. Second, you've got to listen to me. When I say we're doing something, that's how it's going to be, you're never going to get anyway if I have to knock some sense into you every few minutes. Now go stand under the waterfall." Goten said pointing to the water crashing down onto a few stones that resisted the eroding force above them.

She took a deep breath, knew that look. She had got it once before, in private with uncle Goku. She had lost her temper as a little girl with trunks. He was then only one to catch it, and if Vegeta has seen Goku, fathering his child, he would have been furious. But Goku has sat her down. The talk he had with her was stern but so calm, like the water beside them.

Honestly she thought about it as they walked. She was quiet as she put her hands in her pockets. Goku had been so quiet and but put her in her place without hard rule. She looked at Gotens back as they walked. He was older than her. He knew more....she should respect him. But it's hard to respect in that manner. She would learn...

They made it to the water fall.

He turned and spoke to her and she blinked a few times. She almost felt like that little girl in ber pretty blue and white lace dress being sat down on a desk with a talking too and time out by her super powered uncle.

For a moment she stood there. Thinking what she needed to do. The moon was setting ans she was starting to feel calmer and more open to listening. Part of her said to fuck this and learn on her own. But she wasnt as stubborn as her dad like that, she knew she couldnt do this alone.

Sighing, "Yes master...." she said softly.

She looked at the water fall before she walked by him and walked into the river. The current was strong, and up to her waist from how short she was, but she was stronger. She shivered as she got to the water fall and touches it with her hands first before she took a deep breath and hoisted herself under the water fall.

It was strong against her shoulders and head. And she shivered softly as she did as she was told. He hands crossed her her chest. The water running rivers down her body.

Goten nodded when she answered to the affirmative. He didn't like being strict with people. He'd much rather be relaxed and easy going. But some times that was how the cookie crumbled. He hoped that they wouldn't have to have this conversation again, but he wasn't so certain. Hopefully this exercise would help her calm her mind and body and focus on the time being. He didn't really have any concern for her getting out to the rocks there by the waterfall, but it was still good to watch and make sure she didn't slip or make any other mistakes.

The current could surprise you with its strength if you weren't ready for it.

When she got there and the water was coming down on her head and shoulders Goten put his hands to his mouth like a megaphone and called out to her.

"Good job! Now I want you to slowly drop down into lotus position! Think about your every move! IF you move just the wrong way you're going to fall back into the water and have to start again! Be mindful of your actions! Then when you're in position lift your arms above your head and bring them around so that they're like this!" He moved his hands so that his hands made a circle over his belly button with the tips of the middle finger and thumb on each hand were touching.

"Now when you're in that position you're going to close your eyes and start meditating. I'll let you know when you're done meditating for the day. Try not to get so focused on the meditation you fall asleep or let the waterfall push you into the water, but don't focus on fighting the waterfall too much that you can't meditate okay!"

The water was rushing down on her in rivers, it's current was strong and heavy as she stood there. She couldn't stand there, but it was hard. When Goten spoke, she opened her eyes and looked at him above her.

She listened to him and she took a deep breath. She didnt want to meditate...she had tried before and she always had weird visions. But...he wanted her to and he was the master.

Looking down at the rock she stood on. With a deep breathe she slowly began to sit. It got much harder to sit as she went down. Just as she was close. She fell on her ass on the rock but caught herself from going down.

She steadied herself and eased herself into the positions. The water heavier and stronger against her. Getting into position, she closed her eyes and began to slow her breathing.

Easing herself into a meditative state.

"Listen little fire ball. You're going to be a very strong little girl...." Gokus voice said.

She was back, sitting on that desk looking into into the face of Goku. "But you have to calm yourself....or it will consume you and you will lose you're pretty heart."

He poked her chest, when she looked down, he brought up his finger and rubbed her little nose. She giggles before the memory goes black...

The roar of the great ape.

Her heart beat heavy and hard in her chest. Her blood heated hot in her skin against the cold water. The rage, the roar, the blood lust....the lust.....

She snarled as she meditated, hearing calmer voices inside her.

Her father singing to her and calling her by her Saiyan name. Trunks tickling her till it turned into a fight but it was for fun, her mother brushing her hair and talking to her about love.

Then she could see some light inside her. A hot purple light deep inside. Like a portal, she knew it was her Ki and she focused on it.

Goten floated up into the air so that he could watch her from above, true if she did somehow hurt her head enough that there was a risk of drowning he would be able to swoop in quickly and help her out, but he truly doubted that outcome. Instead he watched her sink down and actually focus on what she was doing. Meditation hadn't come easy to him, neither had much of the spiritual aspects of fighting at first, but he now recognized how important it was to a good fighter. He knew Goku and Vegeta came to it in different ways, but honestly their way wasn't the best way for normal people to train.

Normal people. Ha, that was a good one.

Once Goten was sure that she had drifted into a good and solid meditation session he flew off traveling at very fast speeds. When he returned it was almost noon and she ahd been meditating for multiple hours now, sitting down he set up a picnic blanket and set down two boxes, heated and self-contained so that the contents within didn't get cold during the travel time. He also pulled out two six packs of energy drink and popped one open, hoping that the sound of the carbonated container would pull her from the trance.

Then he opened the containers, revealing two orders of Lo Mien with beef, chicken and fish mixed in as well as some crab rangoon with sauce gently, but tantalizingly, Goten blew his lips over the fumes of the food, the smell traveling out over the water to Bulla's lips. then he whispered, throwing his voice over to her ears.

"Bulla! Bul-La! It's time for lunch! You don't want me to eat yours too do you?"

Meditation was just to deep for her, much like someone who couldnt swim very well in a deep dark ocean. If she kept her head above water in her mind, she saw good things. She could move her Ki, touch it, manipulate it. She could see good memories of her life and sometimes some sad ones. But if she lost her treading in the water...she would go under into the dark....

It wasnt just dark. It too was full of things, not her forefront memories...but memories of things she didnt even think she knew. Sounds she didnt know. It had to be her deeply connected bloodline and power. She would be tempted deeper under the water by the sound of music she didnt know and a language she didnt speak. One she had only heard from her father but she didn't know the voices.

She would hold her breath, able to see another light deep in the blackness. The urge to go towards it was great. She would get closer and closer, till a echoing roar would scare her when she got close and she would swim up and back to the surface to gasp for air.

When she tried to flout deep in her mind the blackness would grab her and pull her down.

"Bulla...lunch time..."

Echoed in her mind and her eyes snapped open like a wild animal. The water still rushing over her head. She was back in reality and those demons still seemed closer in her mind than before.

It was like lighting fast as she shot out from under the water fall and back onto the cliff side with Goten as the picnic was set up. She wrung out her hair and took off her boots. And wrung out her clothing. Before she smiled and looked at the food.

She looked abit out of it before she shook it off and smiled, "hell yea!! Thank you!!!" She was so hungry!!! She was girl but her Sayian blood was strong. She happily jumped in the air and kissed Goten on the cheek, "thank you master!" She quickly sat down to eat.

She began to eat, not shy about eating like some girls. "I dont like meditation."

" No one does, at first." But you get used to it eventually, and there's a whole bunch of different types of meditation. That one is the one for when someone needs to learn the basics of focus. " Goten said rubbing his cheek from where she had kissed him. He did his best to ignore the warmth on his cheekk from her lips and the slight scent of her that filled his nostrils when she got that close to him.

"I wasn't sure what you liked so I got a little bit of everything, I hope you don't mind." Goten said as he opened up three packets of crab rangoon and started quickly dipping them into the sauce and devouring them, not even worrying if she might have an issue with him double dipping. Goten had already noticed two differences between the bulla in front of him now and the one who had eaten with him last night. First, she had thanked someone before she started eating, something that was a staple in the Son family, but not in the Briefs-Vegeta household. Next, she was eating like a real Saiyan right now and Goten found it amazing to watch.

There was silence as they ate for a moment, just inhaling and enjoying the food that Goten had gotten from South City for them. He had almost forgotten that he had made her skip breakfast. Which could explain the lack of decorum. AFter polishing off the crab rangoon he started to shovel the noodles into his mouht and asked, " So, learn anything about yourself while under the waterfall?"

She had happily dated down indian style on the blanket, she maybe a little wet but she was very happy. She may have been in a pretty nasty mood if there wasnt food involved. Even her father could be lulled by food.

"No no! This is great!! I'll eat anything honestly!!!" She true to her blood. Hell Trunks could more picky than her sometimes. But Vegata had been carnivore feeding her since she was bitty. If she even looked at his food he was putting it in her mouth.

They were quiet while they ate, but that didnt mean any of the food was going to waste, no sir. She didnt care about double dipping and happily dipped after him. Eating together was a good bonding thing for their people. What they didnt know was that eating together gave understanding to whom was friend and foe.

Friends and family ate together. Those not welcome knew to not come close to a meal or it was war.

Bulla sighed and she dropped a crab ragoon in her mouth and leaned back on her hands till she just laid back, looking at the pretty blue eyes with white puffy clouds. Way more calm.

He asked her a question. With his mouth half full of noodles and she only smiled wide and laughed for a moment. From her laying position she ate a dumpling.

"Well..."

She was quiet for a moment. "Goten is it possible to be Ki connected to your past? Or have two separate Ki?" She looked at him from the ground, he looked huge from that angle. "In my meditation and sometimes my dreams...I feel a wildness deep inside me, a wild lust and hunger. Like, I feel crazy like I'm keeping a beast locked up inside of me...and the Ki I feel from its...enormous....."

She sighed "or am I crazy...."

Goten tensed up as she asked him that question, remembering a conversation he had had several years before. It was a matter of fact that the Super Saiyan transformation occurred due to the build-up of S Cells in a person's body, it was more difficult for a person with an evil disposition to build up S Cells than a person with a more, Goku-like, disposition. That was why Vegeta had been so much stronger than Goku whne he came to EArth, and still didn't achieve the Super Saiyan transformation and why vegeta had been unable to make the same transformation as Goku until he was much stronger than Goku had been.

Gohan had come to visit goten up in the mountains and the two had sat, drank fortified sake, and talked about the future. It hadbeen a conversation that they had not been able to have in the years immediately after the discovery of the Super Saiyan God transformation. Goten had been too young to really understand the implications of that discovery and all the other craziness that had happened since. Sure he had fought Beerus as Gotenks, but he had not really known what he was doing. And then the Tournament of Power and everything that followed that... The two brothers had finally been able to sit and talk about what was going on in the Universe as equals.

They had already figured out that Goten and Trunks had been born with a high level of S Cells due to being conceived after their fathers had reached the transformation, while Goku was in that form in Goten's case, but what that meant for Pan and Bulla due to their positions adjacent to the Super Saiyan Red and Blue transformations neither could really be sure. Vut there stood a good chance that they'd both be able to reach the position naturally, despite what the Dragon and history said. Taht was the real problem, no one knew anything about what had happened to the original Super Saiyan God.

Gohan had gone off about how much of a demographic study they'd be able to due following the Super Saiyan transformation being discovered in Universe 6 and how Salada changed, but Goten had kind of lost himself in the bottom of the bottle by that point.

What Bulla was telling him now made it seem like Gohan's theory might be true, and the potential that that had to upset any kind of sense of normalcy either of them had was something that he needed to think about. As well as whether he should tell her waht that meant. Of course, his poker face had always been shit, and the way his face got serious when she mentioned it couldn't be covered up with any kind of lie.

"Well I'm not really positive what that could mean for you, but I think we'd both probably be safe if you avoided taht particular ki as much as possible. At least until after the tournament, maybe we could look at it closer then." Goten said, thinking that would probably be the safest bet for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom