Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In for a Zeni (Love&Cyran)

LoveyLadyThor

Equal Opportunity Killer
Dinner was on the table. It was a nice spread of soups, salad, meats but the only person sitting at the table was a young girl. The dining room was large, with beautiful furniture and a nice chandelier. Her father liked things to look like a palace and with the amount of money the company made, it was more than easy to live in a palace like home. Why did her father want to live in a palace? Because when he wasn’t off fighting God’s, he was a king of him castle. He was the strongest man and his wife, was the richest woman in the world. They wanted for nothing and that was just how Vegeta liked it.

Bulla sighed as she looked at her noodles floating around in her ramen filled with veggies and steak, resting her cheek in her palm as she sat her elbow on the table. She missed her father, even if they weren’t getting a long at the moment. When her mother and brother were busy with work, she always had her father to fall back on. To take her shopping or even just watch movies together, she was his special little princess and he treated as the treasure she was.

Right now, she was alone at the big table that could fit all her extended family for dinner parties, but it had been a long time since she had seen any of them either. The idea of it was kind of sad as time seemed to be passing very quickly and she felt like she was stuck. Wasting time that she could be doing…or becoming….someone more special than just daddies little girl. Moving some of her flowing blue hair behind her ears she picked up her chop sticks and began to eat quietly. She listened to her mother on the phone in the kitchen attached to the dining room.

“Listen to me you asshole.” Bulma growled on her cell phone. “There is no way in hell I will allow your company access to Capsule Corps processing information, I don’t care what they of deal you made with my father years go or any small text. This is my company now and I will not cow-tail to jackasses!”

Trunks was resting against the counter, his arms over his chest as he listened to this “conference” call his mother was on. He was the face of the company while Bulma ran the engine, again, leaving little Bulla out of the mix when her father wasn’t home.

“Threats of any kind will not work on me. You have no idea the woman you’re dealing with bud!” Bulma slammed the phone on the counter and Trunks moved over abit, looking at the broken phone under her hand.

“Damn mom.” He muttered and Bulma growled.

“That asshole thinks he can use a years old products arrangement to gain access to our information. If he wants a war, I’ll be happy to give him one!”

Trunks smiled and nodded. “Sure thing Mom!”

Bulla ate quietly as her mother and brother came back into the dining room, discussing just what they were going to to get ride of the man by the name of Mr. Robin out of their hair and out of their invention books. But none of them really talked to Bulla as she listened. She knew she wasn’t being ignored. Her mother and Trunks loved her very much, but they were lost in their own issues. Once she was done eating she got up from the table and walked to her room.

“Bulla” Trunks said, and Bulla turned around.

“Yea?”

“Can you go to the laundry room and get my good suit out of the dry cleaning machine?” He asked her as he stuffed food in his face and she cocked an eye brow. Bulma sighed, why did Trunks even bother his sister at all.

“Do I look like your slave?!” Bulla asked, pressing a hand to her chest. “You have two legs and the gifted ability to walk, you do it!!” She growled, her aura already turning around her and Trunks swallowed his food, looking at her.

“Christ you’re moody, go take a nap.” He growled and Bulma kicked him under the table. “OW! What was that for?!”

“TAKE A NAP!! HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE A NAP FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!” Bulla screamed, energy snapping around her skin as she turned and stormed off down the hallway, lighting it up as she went and slammed her bed room door so hard it shook bowls off the table

“…That’s what that was for…” Bulma muttered. “You know better than to order your sister around.”

“Mom, she has to learn to be respectful. Dad has spoiled her rotten and needless to say, she may need to catch hands like dad did before she learns to be less bratty You know how much dad hit me?” Trunks said and Bulma frowned.

“Trunks, he never hit you out of anger, he was training you, pushing you.”

“I know that mom but, I know some level of respect now. She doesn’t know that. She a pint-sized dad.”

“That’s enough Trunks.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bulla leaned against her door and sighed, tears prickled her eyes. She felt like she was in a shell that was to small and all her energy wanted to burst out like a fireworks cake. She took a few deep breaths to calm the lighting along her skin. Her boots lifted off the ground as if she were going to float, but she pulled herself back down to the carpet of her bedroom. This was going to drive her inside if she didn’t do something about this! Her father had forbidden her from training and fighting, and through most of her life, that was ok by her. As long as her father was there to baby her and people to wait on her hand and foot, was just the life for a princess. But…she didn’t want that anymore.

It felt as if centuries old wild blood coursed through her and she wanted nothing more than to run free. She walked to her balcony and looked out at the night sky. The stars were hard to see from all the light population of West City, and this annoyed her. That untapped well of rage was twisting inside of her, but she held it down.

“Dad wouldn’t just take this.” She muttered. “He would do anything to grow….and so will I.” She turned from the balcony and ran to her closet. Grabbing a backpack, she gathered clothing and things she would need before she put on a pair of tennis shoes, tight jean shorts, and a black tank top. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and looked at herself in the mirror for a moment before she smiled and blew herself a kiss.

Walking to the balcony, she looked around and thought to herself how she would get to Aunt Chi Chi’s from here without a car…..

She climbed onto the railing of the balcony and looked down at the busy streets below her, her hair wavy in her ponytail. Closing her eyes, she focused on her energy and slowly her feet lifted off the railing as she began to rise into the air. Opening her eyes, she smiled and moved as a push of energy had her flying from the balcony.

Just as she vanished on the horizon her bedroom door opened, “Bulla hey,” Trunks said but looked around as his sister was gone. “Bulla?”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“HOOOO!” Bulla shouted as the air buffered around her as she sped up to see how quickly she could fly and in honesty, it was rather fast! She found herself laughing when she got speeding along, it was amazing! Why would her father forbid her from this! It was her right! It took a few hours by flying, but when she saw the pointed tops of her Aunts house, she smiled.

Slowly she lowered herself with a little uneasy footing to the ground and giggled, the energy in her body making her muscles buzz. The night wasn’t to late, and judging by the lights being on, Chi Chi was still awake. Bulla knocked on the door and waited with a face happy smile on her face.

“Hello?” Chi Chi said from the other side of the door, opening it slowly due to the late hour and knowing in their lives, literally anything could be out there. Only to find her sweet niece. “How hello…Bulla dear, what are you doing out here so late?” She asked, looking around, “Come in, are you ok? Is your mom ok?”

Bulla didn’t go in but she didn’t lose her smile, “No, everyone is fine. Um…Does Goten still live with you?” She asked. And Chi Chi shook her head.

“No dear, he is a few mountain ranges over now…why? Can-“ Chi was cut off as Bulla launched like a rocket into the air, the wind spinning “Oh dear, ok!”

“Thank you Aunt Chi Chi” Bulla said as she took off.

It wasn’t to long time she saw smoke coming from a house, it was the only one she had seen in miles so, she eased down to the ground and walked to the door before she knocked.

It was the year 796 and Goten was bored. It had been twelve years since the 28th World Martial Art Tournament when Goku had flown off to train Uub, and in that time there had not been a single world threatening event in all of that time. Frieza had really dropped the ball on that whole "I will return" threat. Sure Goten had had a chance to go and battle again the Frieza Force from time to time with Jaco, but it wasn't like that was any real challenge to someone who could turn into Super Saiyan 3. He had even had elite units of the Frieza Force surrender as soon as he showed up, just because they thought he was Goku. Which of course disappointed Goten to no end. It had almost been enough to get him to cut his hair. Almost.

Ever since Goku, Uub and Vegeta had gone to Vampa to train with Broly things had just been too quiet for Goten's liking. Sure ha dhad gone to school, like Chi-Chi wanted, but it wasn't something he was passionate about, even though his brother's papers on the history of martial arts were very interesting, Goten was just much more of a hands-on guy than his brother as. Maybe Goten would be a bit more satisfied with this Peaceful World Era, if there was actually some challenge for him here on Earth. But, with the arrangement all of the Z Fighters had with Mr. Satan there was no real pinnacle for them to push for with Goku so far ahead of everyone else and Mr. Satan putting a cap on how tough they could be in public.

Goten had really come to understand the feeling of the people competing for fifth or sixth place, sure you were in the top ten, but you knew you were never going to get to the top.

A lot of the others had learned to find their niche in this new normal. Yamcha was playing professional baseball; Tien and Krillin had established a combined Crane-Turtle School to train martial artists, Pan and Marin were two of their best students, Trunks was the nominal head of Capsule Corp. Everyone seemed to have a role in this new world except Goten. So he had decided to go off into the wildnerss and train, get back into the basics and try to get in touch with what martial arts had been like for men llke his Grandpa Gohan and Ox-King.

Chi-Chi had been exasperated of course, not only was she the only one who seemed to be aging in their whole friend group, now her son was running off and acting just like Goku used to, even though he was now older than Goku was when he had died the second time. Something that always seemed to be brought up every time there were familiar dinners or gatherings.

Trunks and Mai had gotten married a few years back, and everyone seemed to expect him to be next. And it wasn't like he was opposed to getting married, he certainly dated plenty of nice girls, just none of them seemed the right one. Something always seemed to come up and keep him from really settling down. Maybe he should go to Universe 6 and see if there was a Saiyan girl that he could get along with there. Maybe Caulifla knew somebody?

These were the thoughts on his mind as he lay in a nice warm tub in his Capsule House after a long day of training. he had spent todayin the forest, just enjoying nature and meditating by the river, trying to get deeper in touch with his spirit and meditating on the world. He might not be as book smart as Gohan was, but he had really started to understand the principles of the spiritual part of martial arts in the last few years. When he had finished meditating he had taken time to just channel his ki, moving as much of it as possible from one part of his body to the other and back, it was all part of something he was working on related to flying, Super Saiyan forms and ki control. Maybe it would even lead to something that would help him figure out how to go Super Saiyan Blue.

After training he had caught some really big fish and cooked it over a fire, though he wasn't nearly as good of a cook as his mom or Videl were. So even though he ate it all, it wasn't nearly as good as he knew it would have been with his family. It was moments like that that made him feel a bit lonely up here in the middle of nowhere. He closed his eyes, laying back into the water letting the heat soak into his muscles as one of his hands slid below the water to relieve a bit more tension in his muscles. He pictured some of the beautiful fighters he had met throughout his years of travel, especailly some of those pretty out there alien girls. Then when he was about to get all the tension out, he heard a knock on the front door and jumped, hands quickly flying through the air.

"Coming!" Goten yelled, before getting confused about who would be knocking all the way up here. thinking it must be something important for one of the Z Fighters to fly all the way out here he quickly jumped out of the bathroom and threw on a towel that covered him from hips to ankles. He left his muscled chest, certainly expanded since the last time he had been around all the Z Fighters, uncovered because it didn't seem that important. And because he wanted to kind of show off hois gains. he quickly came to regret that decision when he opened the door to find Bulla standing there.

Bulla his best friend's little sister. Bulla the daughter of the second strongest Saiyan in the Universe. Bulla the daughter of Bulma, the second scariest woman in the universe. Bulla, the teenage girl who couldn't fl, and he didn't see her flying car anywhere. When all of this dawned on him he made the standard Son Family noise of surprise and embarrassment and quickly shut the door until he was looking at her through a crack in the door.

"Bulla! Ah, sorry, I thought you were someone else!" He said, not realizing that that kind of made it sound like he was expecting another person to be at the door, a person more comfortable seeing him in just a towel. Then he calmed down and gave her that adorable, confused Goku/Gohan/Goten look that all three men shared. "Uh Bulla, what are you doing here? And how did you get here?" He asked

The times had been boring, this was true. It as a time of peace, prosperity and quiet natures. Most of the universe knew now that Earth was the home and under guardianship of some of the most powerful creatures. Goku and Vegeta were not to be fucked with, and everyone knew it. So Earth, was left alone to get and prosper, but for the bloodline of those great men, it meant boredom. Trunks had been ok with getting married and helping his mother run a trillion-dollar business. But even he got ants in his pants and would rush off to train. His father wouldn’t have him getting soft, if Vegeta wasn’t there to protect Bulma and Bulla it was Trunks place to do so. His father would never forgive him….hell he might even wipe him off the earth if something happened to his mother and sister.

So, as Trunks walked into Bulla’s room and found it empty, when she had certainly gone in there, he got a little concerned. The balcony doors were open as the curtains fluttered in the night wind. Surely she didn’t…..she cant fly. He walked to the balcony and looked around and down, but saw nothing. He couldn’t even feel her energy. “Weird….” He said as he walked out of the room. “Mom, have you seen Bulla?” He asked and Bulma was loading the dish washer.

“No baby, she went to her room.” She answered as she wiped off her hands and looked at him. “Why?”

“Well, I went to her room to ask if she wanted to go get some ice cream with me since I made her so angry….but she isn’t in there.” He said.

Bulma cocked an eye brow, “I didn’t hear her leave her room….she’s around here somewhere surely.” She said and Trunks nodded.

“I’m going to go look around.” Bulma nodded and headed to her bedroom as Trunks began his search around the massive building.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bulla stood at Goten’s doorstep, rocking on her feet slightly as she hummed and looked up at the stars. For a second, she got lost staring at them. In West City the lights were so bright it was hard to see the stars sometimes. She remembers her father complaining about it, and that if he cut off the power supply to the city then there wouldn’t be so much light pollution on the planet. Of course, her mother told him no to such a horrible deed and he backed down. It was just an idea anyway!

But as she stood there looking up at the stars, she couldn’t help but smile. The moon caught her eye and she wondered about it too. It was so big and round and always made her feel odd if she looked at it for too long. Of course, nothing happened, she didn’t have a tail, but she always new that something was missing.

The door opened and she turned her attention away from the night sky and to the man before her. She smiled wide at the sight of him, geeze, he did look just like his dad! Looked like uncle Goku was standing there! Younger and smaller of course, but that was damn near the only difference. She smiled wide when the door opened, “Hi Goten!” she pipped before she looked and saw he was just in a towel and her eyes got kind of wide. She looked like her mother, but her expressions where all her dad.

The door shut as Goten hid himself from her view of his half naked body. She had seen naked boys before and she knew all that, but she totally wasn’t allowed to have boyfriends or be alone with boys in any manner without her father leering. The shadow of Vegeta kept every boy away, so she was admired from afar by many. But her dad wasn’t here right now, and she was already breaking all the rules. So! Who cared! There was her mother in her. Her way, or the highway.

Bulla blinked a few times, confused why he would be so shy at first, then well…she knew their families all talked to each other and she sighed, putting her hands in her pockets. The shadow of her father always lingered even if he was gone. But she replaced her saddened look with a smile. “I fly here!” She answered, before any other questions and lifted herself off the ground in a whisk of energy, doing a small back flip and hovering there. “It was awesome! There is so much to see outside of West City! There is like dinosaurs running around and so many cute little towns!” She spun in the air before she set her feet back on the ground.

“I’m here to ask you to train me.” She said, looking more serious now. “My dad refuses, guess he doesn’t want to hurt his perfect princess. Trunks isn’t allowed or dad will kill him.” She put her hands on her hips. “And before you ask, I cant go train with Pan and Marin at the Crane-Turtle School….they will tell my dad and he will come me personally. But! If I’m out here with you, and being taught by the son of Goku, then I am still getting great training, right?!” She slipped into his house, pushing her way through the cracked door opening like she owned the place. “There is a small tournament coming up and I want to surprise Pan and Marin, by beating them!”

She was looking around his small place before she smiled at him, “What do you say?!” telling Bulla no, also came with its own level of fear for many, she made Bulma look tame and was only steps away from Vegeta.

Flying was one of the thinks that separated the Z Fighters from the average martial artist. One of the first things Goten had done on this journey of self-discovery that he had found himself on was go and talk to Tienshienhan about the history between the Crane and Turtle School and this flying technique that had once been the secret technique of the Crane School for hundreds of years. And now it was such a basic measure of the power that each individual Z Fighter could bring forward that Pan had started flying from the cradle. It normally took a huge amount of ki control (relatively speaking) and it was one of those things they usually learned after a bit of training in every other way.

Honestly Goten had just thought that Bulla didn't really want to learn how to fly. She'd always seen more, well more like her mother, when it came to physical abilities, looks and interests. At least that had been Goten's impression. Her and Pan had always seemed to have the whole 'tomboy and girly girl' thing going. So to say Goten ws surprised that she had actually flown all the way out here, and now wanted him to train her was an understatement.

He'd honestly be less surprised if Frieza had shown up, dressed like a mariachi singer with the rest of the Ginyu Force as his back-up singer's and musicians.

Goten did his best to jump back as she pushed her way through the door, her body pressing against his as she slid through the door. It took Goten a moment to realize that he had lifted his hands up to make sure they didn't bump into anything and quickly grabbed his towel to make sure it didn't fall down and nothing showed. He could definitely understand wanting to compete with people your own age as a goal and motivation for training. He and her brother had always been best friends and rivals at the same time. Butting heads in every tournament and way they could, just for fun of course.

He thought about her request for a second, pecs bouncing slightly as he moved one of his hands to his chin to think, doing his best to look in every direction but where she stood. "So on one hand, I've got the second and third scariest people I know getting mad at me, possibly doing everything in their power to make my life a living hell because I trained their little princess a bit too hard. On the other hand, i have you here, mad at me at me if I say no. Which could probably be just as scary, at least until Vegeta's hair turns blue..." Goten said, his ex's had always said he was cutest when he was thinking.

"I guess that just leaves me with one question, do you know how to cook?"

Bulla shoved her way in, she was strong, she of course was not anywhere as strong as Goten but for a young girl she was way stronger. She had lived a happy life of being daddy’s little girl and she still loved being daddy’s little girl, but as she was growing up, her powers were starting to have more control over her than her own desire to shop and spend days being a normal earth girl. Her Saiyan blood was too strong if anything Trunks was proving to be the more domesticated. It was rather small home, she was only used to her family’s summer cabin being small, and it still was way bigger than this. But when you come from the richest family in the world, everything seemed small and unlavish. To Bulla it was a nice change of pace.

She had been looking around when Goten almost dropped his towel and quickly grabbed it by the time she looked at him. She knew he would understand and wouldn’t kick her right out. But then again, it was understandable to want to tell her no. She didn’t want to consider how her father would react if something happened to her, with her mother in tow, both of them terrifying. Bulma would start off the beating and Vegeta would zap you to ashes till only a hole was where you stood.

Letting him think it over, she walked around, checking things out and being a nib-shit. With his considerations, she nodded, knowing they were all valid. But, he then asked if she could cook she damn near fell over in typical anime fashion. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him with a slightly annoyed gaze. “Yes. I can. My dad showed me how to be honest. But I’m not going to be your mommy and cook for you all the time. I know how much you guys eat…..I don’t have the patience to come close to making all the food I’ve seen Aunt Chi Chi make.”

Eyes on the hair, eyes on the hair. Goten told himself as she pranced around his small cottage looking everything over. It was a small space,cranberry colored couch with a whatever material coffee table with a tv that he never used, plus a kitchenette and two bedrooms. Goten had been confused by Bulma giving him a capsule house with two bedrooms, but she had put it that she had never expected to wreck into, shoot, and then befriend Goku when she went exploring for the Dragon Balls so maybe Goten would meet a group of wacky friends when he was away training and trying to 'discover' himself. Which he supposed was a good thing now that Bulla had showed up.

It wasn't that Goten was trying to ogle Bulla, or that he thought he was attracted to his best friend's little sister. It was just that bulla had a propensity to dress like her mother, when her mother was younger, and that tended to be in an 'eye-catching' way. So in order to be polite and avoid any weird incidents, Goten decided to not allow his eyes to be caught. Though those denim shorts were certainly making it a challenge for him. When she mentioned that while she could cook, she wasn't planning on cooking for him. So he justed smiled and shrugged, still holding up his towel.

"Well in that case, I guess you could spend the night before flying off to the Lookout or Roshi for training. While you're thinking about that I'm going to go and put some clothes on. Feel free to make yourself at home." Gotten said, turning and walking down thae only hallway that then led to the two bedrooms. He went into his room and then started to pick out his pajamas. He ended up deciding on a Tien-style under shirt and a pair of plaid pajama paints.

It was smart of Goten to not leer at Bulla, she was a very smart girl even for her age. Between her mother’s brains and her father hawk like eyes, almost nothing got by her. Thankfully she was busy looking at his place, it was a good thing he didn’t have to much stuff, so everything was pretty tidy. Bulla couldn’t handle messes; she always had her bedroom just how she liked it and didn’t want anyone messing with things. So, when she was done snooping around and Goten asked her about cooking she knew what he wanted. He would train her, in exchange that she cook for him.

Of course, it was going to be able food. Feeding a Saiyan was no easy matter. Chi Chi made so much food to feed her husband and two boys it was crazy! Bulma, thankfully had hired help if she needed, but feeding Trunks, Vegeta and even Bulla sometimes was a challenge. They burned so much energy their bodies had to restore it through consuming food. Bulla was hungry right now from flying but she also hadn’t eaten dinner from her and Trunk’s little spat.

Goten gave her the ultimatum and she pouted, crossing her arms tight over her chest and looking annoyed. Honestly, she looked a lot like her dad when she frowned her face and gave Goten the snake eye as he walked away to his room to get dress. He didn’t give an inch as she pouted and went to his run. Bulla them made an exasperated sound and threw her arms at the side as she looked at the ceiling. “Why can’t people just do what I tell them!” Spoiled, thanks Vegeta.

She stood there a moment before her stomach growled and she decided she might want to ease aside some of her pride. She knew she had the ability to be something great, it was burning in her skin….but is being prideful was going to hold her back, then….she might decide to ease up on that sooner than her father. Licking lips, she walked to the kitchen area and opened the fridge. Leaving her bag on the couch. She began to go through his fridge. It was full of food, as it was easily restocked thanks to a capsule corp update to the house.

Pulling out somethings to make fried rice she waited for Goten to return. When he did, she was already sautéing the slices of meat in the large pot. “I don’t want to go to the look out, Mr. Poepoe scares me. And I’d rather not get leered at by Master Roshi, I’m surprised he doesn’t have brain damage from all the time my mom hit him.” She said as she cooked. “So…I’ll cook for you.” Her voice was begrudging but she didn’t look at him. Taking a second to glance over his big he was getting. He looked just like his dad, which Uncle Goku was not a bad looking guy. She bit her lower lip slightly before turning back to what she was doing so she didn’t burn the food.

Fortunately Goten had his back to her when she started to do the Vegeta+pout face. It was the perfect mix of terrifying and adorable that would probably get him to be putty in her hands. he had always been the cool uncle to Pan and she and her friends had always known that if they needed to get something from him they just needed her to ask him with her adorable puppy dog eyes. Videl was the one with the iron will in the Son family and everyone knew it. At least when it came to things like this. It must amaze everyone how the boys who could literally stand down some of the deadliest aliens and monsters in the universe and laugh in their faces were so easily cowed by their womenfolk. Then again, Saiyans apparently had a type, and that type was terrifying.

One just had to look at the, odd, relationship of Trunks and Mai to see that. Or Bulma, Videl or Chi-Chi in general.

Stepping out of the bedroom he smelled the meat and rice filling the air. He had eaten the fish he had caught earlier, but he was never one to turn down another meal. His mouth beginning to water. Normally he was more of a sweets person, daifuku and pocky being his favorites, but he was biologically wired to be unable to turn down meat made by a beautiful woman. He quickly shook that last thought out of his head before coming into the kitchen, his undershirt showing off the gains he had been making since starting his training. One of the benefits of being a Super Saiyan was that he didn't need to bulk up to be strong, but that didn't mean he couldn't have biceps and pecs rivaling Bulla's breasts in size. Having muscles with ten times the strength of the average human sure came with plenty of benefits.

When Goten heard her comment about Mr. Popo he just laughed. "Yeah i guess he could be a little scary, I guess I just got used to him over the years." His eyes glazed for a second remembering the demigod/attendant training with Gotenks and just how strong the strange man actually was. If you could even call hm a man. Training with Roshi had always been an interesting time, especially when anyone with two xx chromosomes were around. But Goten prided himself on learning the Evil Containment Wave and the Thundershock Surprise faster than most other people.

"So... I'll cook for you." They say the way to a man's heart was through his stomach, this held even more true for anyone with Saiyan heritage. Though the human side also gave a second pathway, though there was only so much one could do to get through the inherited focus on combat that Vegeta and Goku passed down. Goten didn't even ahve an idea what that lower lip bite meant for the current situation as he went and sat at the table. He leaned back in his chair, only two legs on the ground, and put his hands behind his head.

"So did you bring any other clothes, or do we have to go shopping, cause I don't think one of my gi's would fit you." He paused for a second and then said, "I guess I have to run to Krillin and Tien's and pick up a turtle shell too." He said in that simple voice where normal people could never be sure if he/Goku was just joking or if they really were that stupid.

A part of her was bitching at her every step of the way as she was making the fried rice. She didn’t cook for people! People cooked for her! This was ridiculous! She wasn’t someone’s little maid that would cook and clean after them, SHE HAD MAIDS! But the other side of her rolled its eyes are how stupid the other side sounded. She was logical enough to know that’s not how things worked and that’s not how she was going to get what she wanted out of life. She couldn’t rely on people buying her things and doing things for her, she needed to grow and do this on her own. Well, with some help from someone that came from an even stronger bloodline than her own. She wouldn’t dare say that to her father, but she knew it was true, she saw what uncle Goku could do. And his boy stood right there, all his father.

Bulla attempted to keep her resting bitch face off, but sometimes she couldn’t help it, she was her father’s daughter for sure. Sometimes Bulma would wonder if she actually gave birth to Bulla or if Vegeta shit her out. Certainly, this was just a turn of phrase but still. Besides, she wasn’t just cooking FOR Goten, she was hungry too. It had been a long flight and her body wasn’t totally used to it yet. For months before coming here, she had been lifting off the ground without willing herself, breaking electronics with energy by just touching it. She knew something was going on inside of her and she wanted to control it. But outside her mean features at times, she was a total cutie pie. Her mean little face was hard to look too intimidating when she was like a little angel.

Goten came out and she looked at him, being a teenager, she blushed a little. He was tall and handsome, much taller than her. She honestly still had some growing to do, but so had her father. But, dynamite comes in small packages and she was dynamite. She had always crushed on him, even when Pan and her would play and bother the bigger boys, she still thought he was super cute. Now she was older and so was he, and they are alone. She couldn’t help but smile as she tossed in the cold rice and soy sauce. Thankfully, he spoke so she didn’t have to keep her mind on how cute he was.

“No, I brought clothing. I brought something to train in.” She began to put food in two bowls, filling them high and full. She brought the bowls to the table before she sat one down in front of him and cocked her eyebrow. “I’m not wearing a turtle shell.” She put her bowl down in the seat across from him before she grabbed a glass and got herself some water. Her cute butt tight in the shorts she wore. “If you want me to do weighted training, I have weighted clothing in a capsule.” She sat down at the table, giving him some chop sticks as she sat down to eat too. “If for any reason my father catches me doing this…I sure as hell don’t want him seeing my in a turtle shell. He might just combust.”

She kicked her legs in the chair, she was short she didn’t touch the floor while sitting up in the chair.

Goten just attributed her blush to the heat from the stove, he hadn't spent much time around teenage girls, except for Pan, Bulla and Marron, especially not since he had started on his world tour. Plus, due to his own, slightly sheltered upbringing and being friends with pretty-boy Trunks, he had never really realized what kind of an impact he could have on girls. Especially with his cute face, spikey hair and new found muscles. He had the type of muscles that could toss a girl around just like she dreamed, not that he ever really thought about it like that. Of course, Goten had never really been able to use his strength in the bedroom like that. It was kinda hard to forget you were strong enough to break your partner when you are strong enough to break planets.

"Thank you." Goten said, to both Bulla and as a way of saying grace, pressing his hands together and bowing his head slightly before starting to dig in with his chopsticks. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when she turned to grab a glass of water for herself, seeing how she murdered those shorts. Eyes on the hair, eyes on the hair. hoping against hope that she wasn't like their mothers with eyes on the back of her head. Always seeming to know whwat their men were thinking and when they were thinking about things that the women wouldn't approve of. Typically going off and fighting, mostly.

one of his proudest moments had been when he grew an inch taller than his dad and brother. Both Gohan and Goku stood at 5'9", which gave Goten five inches on Vegeta. Not counting the hair though, which everyone knew added a whole foot to any Saiyan's head. Or at least that's the joke. Though when Bulla mentioned her dad goten found himself having to do the impossible for a man of the Son family.

Choose between self-preservation adn food. Though the image of her in a turtle shell was both cute and funny. Goten paused when he was eating, a mouth filled with rise and meat to look over at her, concern on his face. The thought of his mind was obvious, maybe food wasn't worth having Vegeta want to kick his ass.

Bulla had only had conversations with her little friends about sex. Some of them stated they had sex, but she wasn’t sure she believed them on not. She knew what it was and how it was done, but the act of doing it, well, for a young girl it was something in mystery. But there was something inside of her, as if she was awaking a primal knowing inside of her for so many things and that was one of them. She felt wise beyond her years. If one were to say her Saiyan ancestors were roaring deep inside of her, they wouldn’t be wrong. She longed for a place she had never been, a seat she never sat in, and rule over what was never close to being ruled by her nor would be. But it didn’t mean, the need wasn’t there.

She often wondered if Trunks felt this way, but he seemed to happy just being on Earth and fighting when he wanted or felt like it. Yes, he had a habit or escaping work and flying out the window of his office to go fuck around with Goten before Goten went to train. But, Trunks never seemed to feel this longing she did. She felt alone, and with Vegeta being gone for awhile now, she didn’t even have him to turn too which she normally did about almost everything. Maybe she felt so strongly because Vegeta would put her to bed and night and tell her the same bedtime stories he heard as a child, telling her about a world that was no more but was always in her. She was growing up, but she missed her dad…

She sat down at the table and watched him say his grace and she cocked her head to the side slightly. It was always so interesting to see her family against the Son family. Her family was pushers, do’ers. Go the limit and give nothing back! Who did you have to thank for that? Yourself of course. Both her mother and father had selfish mentalities, she thought it was crazy they could find time to come together from an argument and show love. There was a lot of yelling that Brief’s home but also lots of protection and love. While the Son’s well, they were honestly very happy and respectful. They gave thanks to everything and everyone. It made her smile to see how sweet Goten was, even just saying thank you.

Bulla didn’t notice that Goten looked at her behind in her short shorts, she wasn’t used to being leered at as much as her mother was where she assumed all men were looking. Cause no man dared looked at Bulla. When she sat at the table and began to eat only to look up at Goten’s worried face. “…..Look, I don’t know when my or your dad will be back so…lets just assume I’ll be gone from training here before they get back.” She said “So that means we will just have to double up training time, but I’m ready to do what it takes for sure.”

Goten thought about that for a moment as he kept shoveling the rice and meat into his mouth. It seemed to make sense, maybe it was Bulma, or maybe it was the propensity not to hit their heads on rocks so much, but the Vegeta-Briefs family always seemed to have such good ideas in comparison to the Son family. Except Gohan of course, he was the real genius of the family. Goten and Goku, just sort of took things as they came. Or at least Goten had until he started on this 'journey of self-discovery.' He might still have the happy-go-lucky appearance of his younger days, and he might not look too much older than twenty, but he was certainly more mature than his dad was at the same age.

"Yeah, I suppose that makes sense, though I don't think you're going to like it as much as you think you are. Training is a whole lot different than spending time out in West City. It's gonna be hard work. Up at dawn, lots of sweat, honestly you're probably going to hate me the first few days. Or you know, not. I haven't really trained a girl before. Besides that one time Pan punched me through a mountain. But I don't know if that really counts." Goten said as he finished his bowl and thought about it for a moment. Pan had asked him to help her go super Saiyan, Some girl stuff about blonde's having more fun or something, and when the trick he had used to master it so early hadn't worked for her she had gotten kind of annoyed.

Goten let the silence hang for a second, not sure what else to say, looking around the place. It was a real simple house without a woman's touch, and Goten wasn't really used to making small talk with women who weren't his girlfriend, or Videl. And sure Bulla was basically family, but that still didn't mea that Goten was entirely comfortable with her around. Look at the blue. Look at the blue.

He yawned then making a big show of stretching his arms, not realizing that he was showing off how muscular he had gotten. The idea that Bulla would be attracted to him hadn't even crossed his mind. Of course, there were always jokes and rumors about Bulma crushing on Goku back in the day, but no one would figure that taste in men would be genetic. "Wow I sure am tired. And like I said early start tomorrow, so I guess I should be calling it a night." Goten said standing up, sort of expecting Bulla to do the dishes too.

Bulla kicked her legs slightly in the chair, it always annoyed her that she couldnt reach the floor...or things up high. But, she would just climb the counter if she wanted it. No fear. Thankfully flouting and flying had come to her. She ate her food as well, she was a lady, but she was a Saiyan. She liked to pretend she was like a normal human girl but, that wasnt the case. Feeding her, Trunks, and Vegeta could be intense. And just forgot it if Bulma had the Son family for dinner.

She honestly could have eaten more as she finished her bowl. She looked up at Goten and a small smile came to her face. Man, when did he get so cute! She had always thought he was cute and no one had to say a nything. They were family, but they weren't blood. Pan would always make a face before telling Bulla she thought Trunks was cute. Only for Bulla to comment that she plus everyone other girl in the world thought that. Trunks was handsome and Bulla was beautiful, generics works well in their favor for sure.

"I bet she did punch you through a mountain." Bulla smiled, "God, I cant wait to go up against her at the tournament. I'm gonna wipe the floor with her!" She wiggled in her seat with excitement. When she got excited enegry rippled off her body like charging up. "Oo oo!" She shook her body so the energy fizzled off. "Sorry. Yeah...dont worry about me. I know you think I maybe full of shit cause I'm a spoiled princess but my dads amazing and he can be WAY of an entitled brat than even me. Be glad your parents dont really fight." She watched him stretch and her eyes got big as she took the bowls.

"Yea your mom can yell with the best of them but your dads just so chill about it. Mine dad argues back. Its funny and annoying"

She put the dishes in the sink. "There is a second room, I'm assuming I can sleep in there right." She walked into the living room and grabbed her bag. For a moment, like a thought that wasn't her own, she thought about sharing a bed with Goten. To feel his strong body against hers, she was strong too. But nothing like the men of their race. She felt herself blush, and fidgeted slightly. Trunks was more like Bulma. Charming when he wanted to be. Bulla, she was like her father. She would hold in her desires will it boiled over like a screaming pot.

With her the boiling point for eveything lately seemed faster and hotter.

While she worked on the dishes he slipped into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He looked at his cheeks as well and decided he wouldn't have to shave in the morning. Saiyan hair was weird to begin with and it only got weirder when you added in all the complexities of half Saiyan biology. Some days it seemed like he'd never have to shave, and then the next week he'd have five o'clock shadow by lunch time. Which brought a curious thought to his mind as he stepped out of the bathroom. Before he could get out the question that just popped into his head she mentioned her sleeping in the second bedroom.

"Yeah, of course, unless you were planning on sleeping on the couch I suppose. Though it isn't as comfy as it looks." He said with the perfect cluelessness of a man one couldn't believe was in the top ten strongest people in the whole of Universe 7, and probably wasn't far of from being among the toughest men in this whole stretch of the muliverse. Yet he still couldn't get the idea that maybe one might think one or the other of them might have thought about sharing a bed. And he still occassionally took naps in dumb places like on a crappy couch.

he leaned into the living room to look at her while she was grabbing her bag. "So I had a question, and sorry if it's so personal. But seeing as there's only four half-saiyans in the universe. Me, my brother, Trunks, and you" He counted them off on his fingers. "With only one quarter-Saiyan, Pan. I figure you're the only person in existence who would ever know the answer to this question. so like when i cut my hair or anything, it grows back really quick, but when I shave my face it seems to come back almost randomly, and you know, I'm not big on genetics or anything but I figured you might know more about it all since-" He stopped there blushing slightly since he was essentially asking about how her hair, especially leg hair and stuff, worked since she was a female half-saiyan. Of course, he also didn't think about the other parts of her body she might decide to shave or not to shave at any point in time.

Bulla tossed her bag over her shoulder as she turned around from the couch and made a face, she didn’t sleep on couches. She remembered being a little girl and playing hide and seek with her, Goten, Trunks and Pan. Of course the older boys were just playing with the girls to make them feel good and included. Trunks could sometimes be a great big brother. But when they couldn’t find Goten he was sleeping in the kitchen cabinet. Bulma had thought it was so cute she took a picture. Something she loved about Goku and Goten is how childish they could be. Goku was growing into more of an adult every single day but it was nice to see his son was like him. Even as a teenager he was asleep like a boy in a cabinet. So as Bulla looked at Goten about the couch, she couldn’t help but replaced her annoyed look with a smile, her mom was right, The Son family was special.

But her sweet little smile that screamed about how cute she thought he was replaced by her dads face of confusion at something Goku said. She stood there. Bag over her shoulder, her eye brows cocked all the way on one side and her lip hiked up on one side opposite her eye brow. And her large blue eyes just wide and blinking at Goten as he spoke…about body hair?.....what the fuck. They couldn’t have looked more like their fathers.

If dots could appear between them, they would have. She could almost hear her dad in her head “What kind of stupid question is that Kakarot!?!?” She shook it off and licked her lips as she took a deep breath and thought about the question and her face relaxed. “Um…well.” She shifted slightly before she walked by him tall and proud to the other room just across the little hall from his room and the bathroom. “Its simple I think.” She went into the extra room and turned on the light.

“So, I can cut my hair, but it grows back fast too. Trunks can cut his, but it grows back too, Gohan can cut it too. We all have a similar hair type, the human hair. But yours is more Saiyan like your dad.” She tossed her bag on the bed and leaned against the bedroom door. “But in regards to body hair. That’s more of a hormonal thing. I can shave my legs and my…” She took a deep breath and blushed. “My…womanhood…” God that sounded weird and she made a face before she shook it off. “….And the hair may take weeks to grow or a few days. My mom asked my dad and Dad said it was hormones. Like our hormones surge and fall like the tide.” She shrugged. “Sometimes my dad can avoid my mother and not look at her for weeks and other times he wont leave her alone. I think it’s got something to do with that and the Great ape inside us, even if we can’t change.”

She blushed, “That answer your question?” She crossed her arms over her ample chest as she leaned against her door frame.

That smile and it's meaning went right over his head, as if in someone's imagination there were chibi versions of them and hers was surrounded by hearts and his was surrounded clouds and question marks. Then her chibi version threw a boomerang at him with the point on it and it went right over his spiky head. Only to come and fly back around and smack him in the head later. He had spent far too long away from eligible women for him to realize the effect he might have on them, or how they might even signal that they found him cute or, Zeno f-forbid, sexually attractive. So when she walked past him to the extra room, with that natural sway in her hips that made someone forget that she was actually sixteen, and besides she was probably the most off-limits girl on the world, that wasn't actually related to him.

But when she started talking and she mentioned her 'womanhood' Goten's face went redder than a tomato. His eyes dipped down for a second, embarrassed to meet her gaze. But then his eyes were settled on her ample chest and he blushed even more sliding his eyes lower. Which of course brought them to her hips and, womanhood, which put different thoughts in his head so they went lower to her smooth legs. Which wasn't much of an improvement , all things considered, so he just slid his eyes back up her body and managed to meet her gaze for a second, not realizing he'd essentially just checked her out in a very obvious fashion. That thought processed in his brain slightly slower than the next dumb question he had in mind.

"So is it blue?" He asked that "dumb, Son" - face on his mug as he said the first thing that came to his mind. Of course, he was thinking about her leg hair, and two images just popped into his head. The first was Bulla, all woolly and unshaven covered in blue fur. The second was of a Great Ape, but you know, with blue hair. Now, if he had been a full-bloodded Saiyan the potential reality of what would happen if their hormone levels lined up on a high day,, just what kind of trouble could happen, would have crossed through his mind. But she hadn't quite yet inspired that level of stupidity.

She thought she had been kinda of cool with how awkward she had explained all that to honestly someone older than her. But then again, the Son family didn’t talked about such things. Chi Chi would be some embarrassed she might faint. While Goku seemed to just know HOW to make kids and little else or explain it. The Brief’s family was sometimes to intimate and open about how things worked in all ways of life even physical. Vegeta was the only real “prude”. She knew her mother was being flirty if she heard her dad call her vulgar. He said it like he didn’t like it, but she knew he did.

A smile came wide to her face when she watched him turn red, it was clicking and she could see it turning in his head. She watched him check her out and she stood there, proud. She knew what he was looking at was good looking. She knew she was pretty, between her mother’s sexiness and her father’s good looks, she was a bombshell. Her heart raced for a moment and she could almost feel her fire burn hotter inside. She licked her lips as she went to put her hands on her curvy hips, she opened her mother to speak….but then he asked her that question.

Her smug sexiness melted off her face and she looked super taken off guard and her face turned red. “a…a…ah….” She shook her head and grabbed the door knob. “It….you….” She stepped into the room. “EH! How vulgar! You cant ask a girl that!” She slammed the door. “Goodnight block head!”

She put her back against the door and put her hands on her hot face, “Oh man, I gotta get a grip!!” She took a few deep breaths before she started to laugh. She giggled as she started to take off her clothing and get into her sleep clothing. A pair of silk shorts and a slick tank top. She sat down on the bed and brushed her hair. Looking at her shaved legs that honestly needed shaved in the morning speaking of hormonal surges. The leg hair was black which only made her giggle more. Goten was to funny….she thought about going home, but this was going to be to much fun!

Goten watched her hands slide to her hips and Goten's natural instincts suggested this conversation might go someplace he wasn't expecting it to go. Not that he was positive where that would be. He had totally forgotten about the blue hair mantra, or more likely he was now very confused about how effective that mantra was going to be for him in the future. Especially if everywhere was blue hair. When she licked her lips, boy did he find his eyes going every which way, and he was fairly certain the look she was giving him was one no dad ever wanted to see his daughter give an older man. Though Goten wasn't quite focused enough to put those particular dots together before she started yelling at him and calling him a blockhead.

There was a long beat where he didn't put together why exactly she would be so mad at him, and then he put it all together at once and his eyes went wide. But, he did have the sense to know that itw as best to let it lie for the night. So he turned off the lights and walked down the hall to his bedroom and laid down in his bed and was soon sound asleep. That was one thing that he was always good at, sleeping.. Sleeping, eating and fighting were probably his three favorite past times. Now in the morning they would need to find out wwhether he was any good at teaching.

Morning came early, and his alarm clock, which sound liked a rooster, went off well before dawn. He got up and stretched himself, doing some quick push-ups for a warm-up and then changed into his weighted training gi, which only made him look even more like his father. Same orange gi and blue weighted underclothes that his dad had worn on Namek all of those years ago. He figured today would be an easy day, some stretching, some exercise, no sparring, and establishing goals. Stepping into the hall he walked up to Bulla's room and knocked, nice and loud so that there was no way that she couldn't help but wake up, if his loud alarm hadn't already woken her up.

"Bulla!" He shouted thinking that a spoiled rich girl like her might not be used to waking up this early and quickly. " Bulla! It's time to start training! Go ahead and waear some comfortable clothes, no weights for today and meet me outside in five minutes." Goten yelled before stepping into the living room and out into the night cold, pre-dawn air. He started to do some stretching, centering himself for the day. He always liked to get in about two hours worth of training before eating breakfast. Kept him on edge.

Sleep came more restless to a mind like hers. She wished she had the ability to sleep like Goten. To often in her childhood, she would always wake and go into the kitchen to find her dad. It turned as she got older that was one of their moments together. He would make her tea and she would sit on the counter and he would tell her things. He would tell her stories. Stories of their home planet, stories about his battles of old, planets he had seen and honestly demolished for fun. She knew her father had been really bad, but now he was really good, well…at least to her and his family. So, she laid in bed for a moment and considered all the ways she was breaking the rules and if it was worth it. Of course it was worth it…if she could be just as powerful.

She fell asleep only to feel as if she had just closed her eyes before the sound of a rooster broke her quiet room. Her eyes opened quickly at the sound and she stared at the dark celling. There was a blue hue in the room, meaning the sun hadn’t even come up! She growled and put the pillow over her face and just laid there. There was a knock on the door, it was loud and she jerked at the sound. “Shit!” She gasped and threw her pillow at the door. “Fuck off!”

But she sighed and laid back down, calming down. She could be a bit of a hot head. She slowly sat up, her blue hair everywhere and damn near standing up. She crossed her legs and closed her eyes as she took a moment to find her center so she didn’t blow up the house in her morning grumpies. She calmed down and got up. She brushed her hair and pulled it up high on her head. She put on white boots with deep blue pants and a tight white tank top tucked into the pants. She yawned and stretched, popped her back as she walked out of her room.

Slowly she walked outside, still rubbing eyes slightly but the cold morning air woke her right up as she shivered slightly. Not noticing her physically chest reaction to being cold in her white tank top. “Morning Blockhead” She said, tucking her hands into the pockets of her pants. She really liked looking at him…why did he have to be so handsome…..

"That's Master Blockhead to you." Goten said keeping his eyes set on hers as she stepped out of the house, but they did drop down to her boots which made him raise an eyebrow for a second. He was going to ask who wore white boots when doing training out in the mountains, then he remembered who her father was and what his fashion sense looked like. White boots were probably genetic. Like blue-hair, some how. He was ready and willing to get this training started, but he also needed to figure out hwat his teaching method was.

"So, you see that peak up there? There's a nice little spring at the top of the mountain, great place to relax and meditate. I left a bag up there the other day. Filled with sensu beans. The way I figure it, in order to train you, I have to find out where you need improvement and what you can do. So we're going to have a little foot race up the mountain. First one up there gets the sensu beans for breakfast. Other one has to wait for lunch. No flying, no cutting off the path. Just a normal run. But first we have to stretch." Goten said as he brought one arm across from the other. Of course, they both knew that this would be an unfair race. At her level of training there was no way that she could beat him up the hill, unless the sight of him leaving her in his dust made her go super saiyan.

With that said Goten started stretching, keeping his eyes on Bulla he started working through his stretches. Stretching out his arms and legs and glutees. Getting out all the kinks that worked up from a night of lying asleep. though at some point he realized maybe he should not bhave been watching Bulla so intently during that set of morning stretches.

Bulla stood out in the half dark morning and honestly contemplated what the fuck she was doing out here when there was a nice warm bed at home, her mom making breakfast with coffee in the morning. Trunks singing in the shower. But that desire that burned inside of her to win, quickly eased those sad thoughts of home. She was a home body city girl but she knew she could be more than that. She came from great blood and it was being squandered by that life of being pampered. She stood there with her hands still in her pockets. “I’m not calling you Master.” She said, still looking detoured but she didn’t go anywhere.

Cocking a brow she looked up at the mountain peak then back to Goten. “You’re kidding right.” She muttered but he began to stretch and she watched him. A small smirk on his face. Man, those muscles looked so good she could just lick them like ice cream. That’s when a sly smile came to her face. One could say it was her mother’s but it wasn’t. It was to crooked, but she nodded “Ok. Let’s stretch for sure.” She said.

Walking so she was across from him, she began to stretch her arms up and moved her body from side to side. Pressing her hands on her back to press out her chest. She wore a sports bra, but that’s it so they were nice and bouncy as she moved her torso that showed off her chest before she smiled that sly smiled and slid her hands down her legs and stretched to her ankles and grabbed them. She was small but even in body structure. Her chest pressed out as she did this before stretching back up and reaching for the sky.

The sun starting to rise slowly in a light glow.

She then moved to sit and stretched her leg, almost doing the splits but she reached and could grab each boot. Her legs spread wide. Soft sighs left her pretty little lips before she popped up and smiled, her breasts bounced as she did and flouted up a little off the ground.”Ohhh…that was a good stretch.” She purred sweetly, landing and doing a few squats with her cute butt. “I’m excited, lets run!”

"Well that's too bad Bulla, because it's about respect of the office, not about whatever weird stuff kids are into today." Goten said, shaking his head. That had been one of the things that he had learned young, how to respect his elders, especially in the martial arts field. He paused for a second in his thoughts, he and Trunks had trussed up a man and stood on each other's shoulders pretending to be a masked fighter for a Martial Arts Tournament. But that was after they had treated them like kids. Which they had been, but still, they were kids that were stronger than every other competitor that wasn't a Z Warrior. For some reason, Goten was pretty sure that respect was taught at the end of a belt, or gloved hand, at the Vegeta-Briefs house.

Now why did you have to go think about an image like that? Goten told his brain as he thought of Bulla's toned rear bouncing from a hand smacking against it. Only the hand wasn't wearing any white glove. Any other thoughts Goten was planning on having today quickly disappeared save the basic ones needd to stretch and breathe. He had been afraid something like this was going to happen. And try as he might to keep his eyes on the blue hair, his mind and eyes both wandered. He had been out in the wilderness a long time.

When he finished going through all his stretches he shook his head to clear it. Glad that she was awake and excited to get training done. "Okay, now remember, last one to the top doesn't eat." he said with a hungry look in his eyes. Son men were always hungry. "Ready. Set. Go." Goten said before speeding off like a bullet out of a gun, only faster. Dust was kicking up behind him as he ran up out of the area around the house and onto the trail. He used his ki to open up his senses, keeping track of her and her ki energy. Making sure she didn't sprain an ankle or anything. Gohan and Bulma had been working on a theory, about how the increase in threat level had correlated to an increase in fighting ability. So now, even though Bulla was untrained and just going off raw power, she was probably stronger than her dad had been when he first came to Earth.

The trail got steeper the higher up they got, working those back and ass muscles even more as their feet had to dig into the rock even more. For Goten this was a nice morning stroll, but it might be much for Bulla, so he slowed down near the top, looking back to check on the blue-haired girl. What was the word for a blue-haired person? bluenette? He'd ask her while she caught her breath.

Bulla rolled her eyes. This wasnt a BDSM thing or whatever, which she had found some odd things in her parents room that didn't look like they were meant to tie up her mom but whatever she didnt ask those questions. For her, it was pride. She knew that calling someone master was respectful. But she felt you needed to earn her respect....so was the downfall of two very strong and stubborn parents. Hell even Trunks was mouthy to people he shouldn't at times. But Goten's assumption was right. They respected someone. Their mom and dad. Trunks got spanked and put in line far more than Bulla. But there was times, Vegeta had to put his bossy, mean, stubborn little brat in her place....and she still loved him more than anything. He was her world.

But her whole world was far away and her wild genes were on fire! As she stretched and showed herself off to Goten. She could feel him looking. She looked between her legs as she grabbed her ankles. He was upside down in her vision, but she could still, he was looking and she smirked before turning herself up right again.

She hopped up and down a few times, charging herself up. Enegry of white and purple zapping around her that she pulled back and channeled it into her body, built like a strong little shit house. She dug her boots in to the ground.

"Ready."-"YEAH"
"Set- "Hell yeah!"
"Go!"

Bullets!

Goten took off like a bat outta hell up that mountain. Bulla felt herself launch like a missile forward. She bolted right up on him, almost able to grab the tie to his waist if she had wanted to be sneaky and she did get a mean smile as she reached out, but second guessed. At this speed and this close, if he stopped she was going to smash into him.

But she noticed he started to go faster, the incline slowing her but he kept the speed. She growled and felt a rage build in her that she didnt know where it came from. The power tried to come out again and she sucked it back inside. Doing so, she had a blast in power. She almost lifted off the ground but knew flying wasnt allowed so she kept herself down as she ran.

They got up the mountain so fast she watched him stop, beating her by a little. "DAMN!" she growled but as she came up on him, the annoyance and anger pulsed inside of her that she blew right by him, her boots digging into the ground as she skidded to a rough stop. Only to not stop fast enough and....

Splash.

She fell into the spring.

Honestly, Goten was just impressed that she had kept up for that long and that well. He had been expecting to wait on her for a good long while, even though he was only in base form, and without using any kind of techniques. He could sense the way she moved her ki, how she controlled it and used it for increased speed and power. He doubted anyone had actually trained her how to do what she was doing, but she did it well. It meant that she ahd a natural talent for ki control that would serve her well in fighting. He was already thinking about the potential. If she could learn how to move that ki in an instant she could end up turning a bunch of tiny little punches into the best sucker punch ever in a matter of moments. Honestly he was so fascinated by the potential of it that he didn't even realize that she was still running.

The way Goten saw it there were two ways that their foot race could end. Either he won, or she won. He had not considered the third option. She ran straight into the spring. There were natural hot springs all through these mountains, but this pond was just a place where enough rain water had gathered over the years and became a natural spring. One moment it was a nice and peaceful place, and then there was a large splash and the crash of her body hitting tthe water.

He stood there, just surprised that that had just happened,, then he went over to the space where he ahd buried the bag of sensu beans and dug it out of the ground, pulling out two beans and eating one. Then he set the other one back in the bag deciding one would be enough. Then he turned and sat down on a rock and waited for her to resurface.

Her eyes got huge as she let out a yelp as she did everything in her power go stop but her body wanted to keep going, harder, faster, more more!!!!! It was like pulling the reins of a coke out horse. She skipped, leaving deep drag marks before she hit the water.

It wasnt an over deep spring and she had thought it was going to be hot!! It was so cold!!! Her body was hot from forcing the energy inside herself to jolt herself fast, so steam damn near rose from the water as did the bubbles from her yelling under the water.

Jerking herself to the surface and shouted when she broke the waters line, a few birds taking flight "SON of a bitch that's cold!!" She gasped, her body now soaking wet. The sun was starting to rise now, casting a pretty red and orange glow over the forest. She shivered as her nipples pressed against her white tank top. She swam to the edge and go out.

She looked at Goten "So. Enjoy your bean?" She growled as she sat down and poured the water out of her boots and wrung out her ponytail. Looking over the edge of the top of the spring at the Sunrise and smiled. She didnt look wild here, she looked like a happy girl, even as she sat there, wet.

She took off her tank top, wearing only her bra and wrung the water out of the tank.

Back
Top Bottom