Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In for a Zeni (Love&Cyran)

Bulla asked her question and for a moment she laid there, eating dumpling and ragoons, not thinking much of it till she looked at his face again, still in her laying position. She cocked a brow and sat up, "anyone else smell bacon." She teased at his thinking face and smiled.

He answered her and she frowned, bummer he didnt know...or didnt want to tell her. She thought about it for a minute before she laid back down, but this time she put her head on his lap. "Ok, I'll try to avoid it...but sometimes it feels stronger than me so...I'll try." She said as she ate one more dumpling while laying on his lap, looking up at him

She looked so little and cute. Kind of like a little kitten...but...one that had secret razor sharp claws.

And much like a kitten as she was in a much better mood she played with the tie of his clothing, "So what's next master? You know I dont tire easy....there is an endless well of energy in here, promise" she said with a smile and she put a hand to her chest.

Which was true. Bulla never seemed to tire. Much like her father, she could take the hits, the push, the go. And having refueling with lunch she was bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Goten did his best to hide his wide eyes as she lay her head on his lap, moving slightly to keep her head, and more importantly mouth, as far away from certain things as possible. It was a good thing that Trunks was the older sibling, if Goten and Bulla had hit puberty at the same time they would have gotten into far too much trouble. Fortunately he was more mature now and was able to fight off any untoward thoughts he might ahve had. Unfortunately, he had been in the woods without a woman's company for far too long and was fairly 'pent up.' So the possible implications of her endless well of energy weren't lost on him.

Fortunately her question of what's next gave him an excuse to finish slurrping in the last of his noodles, some of the juices landing on her face and then set his chopsticks in the container. He then put both of his hands on his thighs and leapt up, not meaning to drop her down hard but wanting to get away from any Roshi like thoughts before they could form.

No wonder Roshi is so crazy, living on that island pretty much alone. Goten thought to himself as he used the excuse of having just eaten to readjust his belt, and therefore his pants, without Bulla noticing what he was hiding. then he reached down and tossed off his boots and leapt into the middle of the water at the shallowest point.

"We're going to work on the basics. Moving nice and slow to start. Perfecting your stances and movements so that you're doing it from from the very start. Here let me show you!" Goten said before very slowly throwing a punch. " See how I step with me off foot and curve my hips into the movement to get the most force? Come here and let me show you how you do it." He said gesturing for himt o come in front of him so taht he could walk her through the movements, this would require a lot of close contact, hands on hips and so forth so that he could show her how to walk her muscles through the movement.

When she looked up at him, she thought she saw something in his eyes. A look she knew...was that...desire? Surely not. He was older than her, their race aged slower in their 20s ans 30s. Vegeta and Goku were starting to show their age, but they were still the strongest men in the universe. The implications of being sexually active with anyone for Bulla were terrifying. Between Trunks and Vegeta it was a little girl protected by German shepherds. Let alone...if she was sexually active with...Goten. a Son. Their families were family...but...they were off limits for something like that. Bulla could question why. They were both mutts of a pure half of a dying race. Why not?!

But as she began to think on the matter, noodle sauce was dripped on her face. "Gah!!" She jerked and wiped her face off before she was toss on the ground with another yell before she say up, wiping her face off with her arm. Giving her mothers pouted mixed with her fathers annoyed face, "God youre a spaz."

She watched him get back into the water and she sighed, "why are you hell bent on getting me wet"

Any lewb comments to that statement just flew over her heard as she sighed and walked to him in the water. Watching him first then coming close for him to touch her and show her. When he touched her and began to show her how the move for the muscle memory, she swallowed and looked at his hands and the feeling of him being so close...she body heating up...

If she wanted to kiss him she would have to stand on his shoes or flout....but that was just more alluring....

She stepped in abit closer than she should have....you know...to learn.

goten let the getting wet comment pass by. There was no need to get brought off track by teenage antics like there. Of course, if he got off track with every little thing that went down like that, damn it, they'd never get anything done. Not taht they were being particularly productive right now.

he was standing behind her, hands on her hips, as he guided her through the motion of throwing a punch nice and slow. Then she moved back against him and he felt her press up against, well him. he still hadn't gone down from earlier and he knew that he was pressed up against the small of her back. There was no way that she couldn't feel him. And he was feeling her, He needed to back off from this, give himself a bit of time by himself to work out some things. That's when an idea came to his mind.

"Here I want you to feel something." Goten said taking her hands and holding them just beneath his, then he started to not quite shout, but speak with force. "KA." He formed the ball of energy between the palms of her hands, then he shifted them back by her side "ME." He built the energy up there, letting her feel it go through her hands from his hands, letting her feel the energy flowing through his whole body from how close they were. He clenched and continued "HA...ME..." The water began to ripple around them at their feet, pebbles moving beneath their toes. Then he brought their hands forward in front of them in the trademark pose, pressing himself against her unintentionally. "HA!" He shouted and released the energy sending the blast flying towards the horizon.

When the energy died down he let her go, breathing heavily in her ear as he moved to step back.

She had taken off her boots before she got into the water, setting them by his as she walked out into the water. She stood there as she let him show her just how he wanted her stance to be. She moved when he showed her, allowing him to train her....even if she moved herself closer.

When she moved closer, she felt it. She didnt say anything or point it out, but a small sly smile came to her lips. Of poor sweet Son boy. She kept herself close to him. Her skin lining with goosebumps as she felt that bulge against her. That power swirled inside of her and she felt herself powering up deep inside but she held it down.

He takes her hands and she moves with him. Her eyes getting wide, at the KA-

She felt it in her hands and up her arms. He was letting her feel what it felt like to Ki use into a blast. She could remember now, she looked on in sheer wonder as he went through the process with her and she was wearing an huge smile by the end. The enegry shooting into the void of the woods.

Her eyes huge and her heart racing from the feeling of him pushing all at the power through her hands.

His breath in her ear....

He was trying to train her!!! But...that was unintentionally....very very sexy....

Trying to calm a pent up hormonal Saiyan with contact and power was a bad idea. But regardless....of that damn near driving here wild that was amazing.

He stepped back and she turned to look at him, quiet for a moment. "Thank you for showing me that...that was amazing...I think I can remember that same feeling when collecting my enegry...do you want me to try on my own..." she said her voice was sweet and dripped with desire she tried to hide.

Gods help her...he was sexy. Slightly dumb sometimes....but he was a prefect mate..

Goten thought about her answer for a moment, there was a time where the Kamehameha was a huge exertion for him, a big accomplishment and something that left him short of breath. Now it was something he could do as a demonstration and it not even be that big of a thing for him. Though he could tell it was a big thing for her.What he couldn't quite decide at the moment was whether it would be good and meaningful for him to encourage her to try practicing what he had just shown her, specifically the Kamehameha, or if it would be better to keep her working on the basics.

"I don't know if you should really be trying that on your own right away, it is supposed to be an advanced technique. Maybe stick to working on the basics, the hip movements and punches and kicks. I'll try to think of something i could find for you to use as a punching dummy, besides me. Maybe have you working on channeling that energy you have into something constructive before you get to tossing it around and accientally breaksomething." Goten said thinking, putting on that same thinking face as he cupped his chin.

It would probably go faster if all the blood in his body didn't seem to be running south to power his other brain. Which had him quite distracted. Of course, Goku had learned the Kamehameha just by seeing MAster Roshi doing it.
there was the possibility that her seeing him perform it and the movements the way he ahd just done would be enough for her to learn it. But in all of his thinking he didn't realized his eyes had wandered down her body and were resting either at her ass or groin.

Bulla licked her lips, the water rushing around her ankles as she felt her bare feet against the pebbles at the waters bottom. She just listened to her heart beat in her ears and the breathing in her chest. Maybe she needed to go home or find a new master....but no one would give her the understanding like another mutt like herself. But she felt something growing inside of her.

She flexed her thighs closer together, between her legs was betraying her as she looked at him. From his tall height, his handsome face, his firm muscles, power inside him just like her.

Listening to him was hard, just as him talking was hard because something else was.

"Oh please master....just one try. There isnt anything out here..." she walked up to him, eyes looking him over. She played with the sash once more and gave him big, sweet eyes. "Just once and I'll do all the punches....and poses you want me to as many as youd like"

Did she understand her innuendos?

Goten considered her request as his face went a little red at her touching his sash. His eyes went up and he moved his right hand went to his chin as if he was thinking. His eyes were looking to the sky as his cheeks flushed. His voice was a little higher as he was embarassed, thinking she might have noticed the hardness that she had inspired. He was going to need to find a way to silently work out some energy tonight.

"I supposed it wouldn't hurt if you tried it once. Be acreful though and aim for the sky. I don't know how much energy you're going to be putting out, but it's better to be safe now than sorry later." Goten said not really his accidental innuendo there. If there was anything Briefs girls apparently didn't worry about it was condoms. One just had to look at Trunks to know that that was true.

Back
Top Bottom