Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Crimson Dragon slayer d20] Saga of the dark Elf

Zeth

Supernova
Bhinas the dark elf sorcerer found himself sitting in the Happy Harpy tavern. The tavern is in a small village of Needsborough. The village was near the Cavern of Carnage! A dungeon full of treasure and magical items ready to plunder. But before Bhinas can go plunder he needs some companions. Upon eyeing the tavern he notices many of the adventurers are woman. Like almost all of them. What does our hero do?

For his part, the dark skinned sorcerer, a student of the black lore of elder days as well as what virtues and properties that could be found and teased out of the many plants, herbs and gems (to be fair, so far he was still learning), stolen from what secrets he could wrest from his mothers library. He was one of the lucky men to escape Ja'alette with his manhood intact, and seeing all the women around, he inwardly shuddered, and vowed once more that he would keep it that way!

Still, gathering his courage, the cunning mage would look them over, trying to listen in as he moves to an empty table, or at least a chair with some space. After all, he would get something of a measure of those here, or see if any of the groups here were recuriting.

Seena the cleric, Dara the thief, and La’athae the fighter areforming a party, The proplem is they need a wizard. They won't take Q’ira , because she is a bitch. So they welcome themselves to Bhinas's table. "Are you a wizard or sorcerer?" Asked Seena. She bends forward to expose plenty of cleavage when she leans on the table.

He had made sure to sit in a darker part of the tavern, where he would be partially in shadow, eyes a faint crimson glow in his cowl. Still, as they asked and eyes would take a casual but not lingering glance at her cleavage, he would reply, eyes on hers.

"I am considered to be one of the wise." There was a twitch to his lips as he spoke, and continued. "But, a humble student of the arcane is what I call myself. May I ask why you ladies would be asking?"

He was curious, even as inwardly he was hoping for no love potions or moon tea.

"Well we are forming an adventuring party to complete the cavarn of carnage. But we need a wizard. The cavern has magical secrets and puzzles," said replied. Seena. Dara sat to Bhinas's left and La’athae to his right. "Would you be interested in joining us mr... Oh forgive me we haven't even exchanged names. I am Leena," said the Night elf. She had a mauve colored skin. "I am La'thae," said the human with fiery red hair and a chain mail bikini. "And I am Dara," said a human woman with jet black hair and striking features. Bhinas was surrounded by 3 beautiful women asking him to join their party.

He would smile, giving a half nod as he looked them over. On the one hand, flashbacks to some of the girls back home ganging up on him, on the other hand they are attractive. "I am called Bhinas." He sounded amused, even if his name was rather newly minted. After all, if he used his old one, well, he would not put it past his mother to track him down. Still, he looked thoughtful, as he considered all of this. A dungeon to loot and plunder... that could be useful, even as he nods and smiles. "Aye, accompanying three lovely ladies to plunder and riches sounds delightful."

After all, if he gathered to himself some arcane treasures, he might be able to hide and protect himself better!

"Well I suppose it is settled then. We ride," said Leena. They got up and started to move towards the horses. "Do you have a horse Bhinas?" asked La'thae.

He would sigh and shake his head. "Sadly, I have little more than can be seen on me at the moment." Mostly because he had not been able to keep much while fleeing for his life and manhood. "I suppose this means I'll have to double up with one of you ladies?"

"Then we ride," said Leena. Bhinas had to ride doubles with La'thae. She rode behind him and he had the pleasure of feeling her large breasts mashed against his back. Bhinas would also feel a familiar bulge against his ass coming from the 'lady' riding with him. "When we make camp toonight, you can share my tent," she whispered in his ear. But such fun must wait. The party approaches the cavern of carnage.

They are outside a large cave that seems deserted. Leena takes out a lantern. She then motions for Bhinas to leads the way. (Your the player, So you make decisions.The girls will support best they can.)

He did not gulp or whimper, but was in fact somewhat relived. Back home, it was the females that tended to be the worst, while the rare futanari tended to be... well, more understanding, as 'tainted by the male' as they were. Still, he would nod.

Once they arrive at the caverns, he would mentally sigh, before gesturing the thief of the party to stand beside him. After all, while he would be checking for magical traps as they enter the cave, it would be up for her to check for the physical ones.

1 - Through the Devil's Mouth : The entrance is guarded by several hoblick guards!

Hoblicks are pesky little demonic goblinoid critters that almost look like giant insects from a certain angle. Hoblicks are loud, abrasive, disgusting, bottom feeding scavengers. They stand about 4' tall and are usually found in larger numbers. Dwarves get an advantage when attacking a hoblick

Hoblicks [2d4] : Alignment: evil HD: 1 HP: 5
AC: 0 Damage: 1d4 (dagger)
Special: hoblicks can pile on adventurers; if three or more gang up on a single opponent, his skull is immediately split open if a 6 is rolled (roll death save). The very next round, a nearby hoblick will attempt to devour the victim's brain.

Roll(2d4)+0:
3,3,+0
Total:6

You Face 6 Hoblicks. Bhinas goes first.

Looking at the creatures, he would shiver, not really liking the idea of the brain eating creatures, even as he would begin to tap into his own life force, his own blood as he softly spoke a word, several shimmering stars appearing on the tips of his fingers before launching out at the three closest Hoblicks, each one of the missiles able to burn through the creatures skulls as he would shout out to the girls. Granted, at the same time, this was common sense.

"Focus on one at a time, otherwise they will try and eat our brains!"

Used Missile Command, rolled a 3, so directed three shooting stars at three Hoblicks for 5 damage each

3 of the six hoblicks where instantly Killed. Dara backstabs a Hoblick. Instantly Killing him. She gives Bhinas a wink.

Dara rolled a 15 then 3+3 damage.

La'thae charges in with a roar and swings her sword at the nearest foe.She cleaves him in two and the swing carries to striking the hoblick next to him.

Roll(1d20)+1:
17,+1
Total:18

Roll(1d10)+1:
7,+1
Total:8

Finally Leena swings her mace at a Hoblick. She crushes his skull. With that all the guards were slain.

Roll(1d20)+0:
13,+0
Total:13

Roll(1d8)+0:
6,+0

"Thank you Bhinas. Let me heal you," said Leena. She mutters a pray then kisses Bhinas on the mouth. His vitality is restored to maximum.

Roll(1d6)+0:
6,+0

"They have nothing of value on them. So further in I suppose?" Asked Dara.

He would start for a moment, as frankly past experience told him that a kiss from a woman would likely be followed by her either giggling and moving off, or giggling, bending him over and spanking the crap out of him after she groped him. If he got hard it was because he was a lustful beast. If he managed to not get hard, because he offended her by thinking she was not beautiful.

Still, he would nod. "Aye, and thank you." He did smile, as he reached out, patting and holding her shoulder for a moment, before he would nod, moving to take his place at the front of the party, to see into the dark and for anything of mystical nature. "Further in and deeper down." Granted, he did not want to go too far on the first delve, mainly because he was not sure he was ready to descend too far into the dark, lacking as he was in reserves of eldritch power.

Frankly, he was not eager to try conjuring a fireball either.

2 - A Smile Bathed in Cosmic Yellow Horror : Large cavern with a yellow-glowing, bouncy, smiley-faced sphere (about the size of a basket ball) floating above a circular dais. A barely audible hum emanates from the sphere.nFour long, stringy entities of petrified fungus, each with several eyes that stare and blink at nearby adventurers grow out of the cavern floor at each cardinal direction. The luminous sphere refers to itself as the central computer. It can provide a fair amount of information to the adventurers. Such as…

“I existed when Thule was but a young planet, aeons before Valeece was built, when the seas boiled, volcanoes erupted molten lava, and demons walked the land rather than men. This was before the moon had broken in twain by a runaway comet. I've watched the land mature and grow with patience and objectivity. But then I realized that evil was the only way and power the only god worth serving. Now, I am the one men worship. You have entered the Cavern of Carnage! This is my domain. Bow down before my yellow, spherical glory so I may see you squirm, penitent and full of shame.”

You can exit north to a Maze -6

Exit to a bridge -5

Exit to a hall -4

or Try the secret door-3

Glowing Yellow Smiley Ball : Alignment: evil
HD: 5 HP: 27 AC: 2 Damage: 1d6 (energy blast) Special: Its surface is made from some kind of magic-resistant polymer. No spell may affect it.

The Smiley Ball will let you pass or talk to you. Fighting it is probably a bad idea.

For his part, as he listens to the ball, he would bow enough to be respectful, not enough to appear to be totally spineless. "Greetings oh ancient and learned one! This one asks of you the rules of your domain, that he may not unknowingly trespass against the god and master of the cavern." After all, while the delve would continue, if the creature was telling the truth and this was its domain? Best to ask the rules of the land politely, so that it is less inclined to slay them out of hand.

"The law is kill or be killed. It is survival of the fittest. You risk your life at your peril but may take anything you are strong enough to keep. It is the Cavern of Carnage!" said the Smiley face. So Bhinas has been giving full blessing to rape and pillage as he sees fit.

He would bow again before the ancient sphere. "May I ask, oh ancient one, what the mightiest things in here are, even if they are lesser than yourself, and how we might recognize their presence?" After all, if they know what is there, they may either plan for it or avoid it.... particularly if it is far beyond their ability to deal with.

OOC: Stop doing spoilers. It is just extra work for me to see the dice rolls.

"Watch out for the randomly appearing APe Men. They go around crushing skulls. It is their hobby and one joy in this world," said the central computer. Well that is all your getting here time to move on. "We should check that secret door. We can get treasure," said Dara.

He would, bow to the sphere once more, and nod at Dara. "True, but at the same time, I would not put money on it not being trapped or there being something laying in ambush on the other side." It was after all a secret door, and all too likely to screw them over somehow. Still, as he approached it, he would incant the spells to detect magic first, to check for mystical traps.

You detect nothing magical on the door and go inside.

3 - They Won't Find Me in Here : A human mercenary named Zaaron wearing crimson and black robes with an eye-patch and sardonic grin leans against the rock wall. He's waiting for the yellow ball of death to stop glowing so much. Behind him is an old style British police box. What could be inside?

As they enter the room (hopefully getting some healing first to recover the spent vitality), he would look a Zaaron. "Greetings. Been here long enough to get a good look at whats in the box?" His tone is curious, even as he is ready to fight if need be. Granted, he was curious as to why the man was needing to hide. Still, that was not his problem, even as he focused his magical senses on the box.

(ooc: oi! Actually put the name Bhinas in your posts so I can remember your guys name and don't have to look for it.)

Bhinas is healed by the Cleric. She kisses him on the mouth deeply and the elf feels recharged. Zaaron raises an eyebrow. He replies by saying,"It is some weird communication device. I have no idea how to use it," he steps to the side and would let Bhinas investigate it. The police box has no magical aura to it.

Back
Top Bottom