Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Crimson Dragon slayer d20] Saga of the dark Elf

For his part, Bhinas has some idea, even as he wonders how it would have gotten down here. He would try opening it to look inside, wary and ready to jump back if needed.

Upon opening the police box, the party was sucked inside. It was much larger on the inside, like a mansion. There was a British man in a 3 piece suit holding a strange Wand. "Why have you entered my home?" he asked the party. The girls and the mercenary stand their dumbfounded. What does Bhinas say?

Bhinas quickly took stock of the situation, giving a polite half bow. "Our apologies, as we were unaware that this was someone's home." He would look mildly confused, and fairly apologetic, as he continued. "From the outside, it appeared to be a box inside the Caverns of Carnage, a dungeon full of treasures and battle. As it was, an old world police box from the Age of Technology is an odd sight to see here, and rather out of place."

He would shrug, as if saying 'what can you do'. "We opened it to see what was inside, and can I assume, from how it sucked us in here, your wand, and how you do not seem worried that we likely pose little to no actual threat or danger to you?" His tone was reasonable, and he was trying to not fight. Something about this was setting his instincts on edge, and while he liked the plunder and the joy of standing atop ones foes as much as the next man.... he liked to think himself smart enough to know when to pick his battles.

"Well this box is a time machine. I am a Time Lord. I suppose that make me a high level sorcerer. I parked here because I thought I wouldn't be found. I suppose you can go back out the way you came and explore the cavern of carnage. Or come with me as I jump to a new location in time and space on this planet," said the man. "Sadly you have to make a choice now," he said.

Bhinas's instincts were correct. He found freaking Doctor Who. Or maybe a different time lord knock off. The way his eyes keep going over the rest of your party, you are pretty sure if you go with him, there will be an orgy of some sort. Or you can exit back to the cave of carnage.

*Warning the doctor who knock off adventure is 100% original content and not art of the prewritten dungeon.*

Bhinas would incline his head, before he would speak. "I thank you for the invitation, but we still have loot to acquire and riches to gain." He would shrug, hoping that the Time Lord (just from the name he could hear the trouble and 'interesting times') would not take offense, as he would proceed to be heading out of the room. For the most part, this largely stems from what warnings he found on the nature of time travel, even as cold sweat forms along his spine, thankful that these 'time lords' have not destroyed reality with this time travel business of theirs.

Still, that out of the way, it would be time to return to exploration and looting!

"Right then. No hard feelings lad. Here is a gift for you lot and good luck," the party exits. When Bhinas checks his pocket he finds he has 5 'blood rubies'. These jewels can be sacrificed instead of HP on as 1 for 1 basis. Example a Spell costing 2 HP costs 2 rubies.

When you exit police box the door shuts then it is enveloped in light. It then disappears as it teleported away. Zaaron the evil mercenary draws his short sword and tries to stab Bhinas inthe back. He wants the blood rubies for himself! Dara the thief spots his treachery and let's out a warning. You are now in combat!

Zaaron : Alignment: evil HD: 4 HP: 20 AC: 0 Damage: 1d6 (short sword)

Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+0
Total:19

Roll(1d6)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Zaaron stabs Dara the thief for 4 damage!

For his part, well, he was not going to lash out with magic right away, not wishing to waste the rubies, even as his own dagger, mainly for rituals and spells that require blood, would try and flash out to cut the man!

Attack; 1d20+0= 5
Damage; 1d4= 1

Dara retaliates with her own shortsword and strikes Zaaron.

Roll(1d20)+1:
11,+1
Total:12

Roll(1d6)+0:
5,+0
Total:5

La’athae Follows up with her long sword and misses.
Roll(1d20)+1:
6,+1
Total:7

Seena scores a hit with her staff.

Roll(1d20)+1:
18,+1
Total:19

Roll(1d8)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

End of round 1.

HP current/max
Zaaron 11/20
Bhinas 4/4
Seena 8/8
La’athae 10/10
Dara 2/6

Round 2.

Zaaron tries to attack Dara again and misses.

Roll(1d20)+1:
6,+1
Total:7

Back
Top Bottom