Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two for the price of none...(MissLidia x Tina x Garf) NSFW!

MissLidia

Banned
Banished
Channel stared ahead in her regular spot. She always visited Starbucks in the evening, it was much more quiet around that time. This hour she'd usually spend looking at either one of the girls behind the counter, two stunning beauties....both of which she told herself were worth the risk.

Tonight though, her choice was made for her. They both needed to work together, both wearing these tight aprons...both throwing eachother sneaky mean glances.

Yes, this was the night Channel would act on one of her biggest and dirtiest fantasies. Not only would she kidnapp both girls, but she'd put them through what she liked to call: The Prisoner's Dilemma.

A not so friendly, smutty competition in which they'd need to work together and against eachother. All for Channel's sickening pleasure...thinking of the fun she'd have on the first night...when they were so scared and not broken at all made her tingle up and down. For now she'd watch the girls for about another hour. Then shortly before closing time get the preparations ready. Rags, chloroform, the minivan she drove... soon.

Wendy Ross was a young single mum working at Starbucks, she really didn't have any other choice, she could remarry in fact many men did offer to take her out on a date alongside her coworker on this night but Wendy was still grieving for her lost husband. A former soldier for the US army who'd been killed in the line of duty, Wendy was a Scottish immigrant, her only family being her parents in law who were extremely kind but she wanted to be self reliant.

That night the work load was long and hard but one point her daughters called "Hey mum? When are ya getting home?" Emily asked as Wendy held the phone to her ear with her shoulder "Granddad is telling stories again!"

Elsa snatched the phone "And Grandma said we can't watch..."

"Elsa don't snatch the phone from your sister...that's not nice" Wendy said firmly as she cleaned up a table "Look sweethearts I'll be back after my shift and then we can get some MacDonald's" she hung up and felt saddened by the failure of parent she felt she was but what could she do, Andrew's parents weren't going to be around forever and she wanted to be a caring mother but caring didn't put food on the table "Hey, Alisha! Have you seen the spare mop?"

Alisha giggled when she overheard the family squabble over the phone.
"that's why I don't have kids," she muttered under her breath.
"Hang on a sec Wendy!," she called over her shoulder...."Gotta do a chocolate mocca for a drivethru coming up to the window..."
A young man in a jacked up Toyota pick up pulled up to the window, grinning like a cheshire cat....it wasn't much of a mystery why...Alisha and Wendy were both well built, but Alisha liked flirting and picked a low cut top on purpose under the barrista apron, which she often wore just loose enough to give the right lucky person a good show.
The customer looked down from his truck and gazed at her size 38 tits. He had become one of the dark haired brunette's favorite customers, coming in like clockwork around this same time 3 times this week.

"Sorry Hun," she said after watching him drive off...."Bill just came back in that really expensive Toyota again...."

The evening went by fairly quickly and before they knew it, it was closing time. Both girls grabbed mops and wheeled buckets, filled them with water and a hit of soap then set them aside while they began breaking down and washing the coffeemaking equipment. They weren't the best of friends but brisk business forced them to work as a team, both girls teasing each other as they cleaned up, Alisha bugging her about being such a busy mom while Wendy gave her co worker shit about being such a big titted bimbo.

By 10pm everything was done. The girls went into the back where a combination employee's locker room/lounge was located. Alisha had a date that night so she put on a short skirt and top. After both girls dressed they locked the place up and went outside to their cars.

"So the bimbo has a date?" Wendy as they walked into the changing rooms, Wendy dressed in a tartan mini skirt and a baby blue top "Going to let him squeeze those implants you got?" she joked as she looked out the phone numbers she'd gathered from men asking for dates with her "So how many did you get today? I got 6!" she may not have liked Alisha very much but secretly it was like having her best friend from High school back again, not looks wise but just personality wise, so she liked to tease Alisha about how many phone numbers the two were given by men "Bet Bill gave you one...he likes staring at those fake tits!"

Wendy was admittedly a careless tease so sometimes she wasn't careful about where the line was.

"Implants my ass GUUUURL!," Alisha said, pulling her top up and taking her tits out from the confines of her black lace bra.
"Shit....these puppies are real!....your'e just jealous cause I'm a cup size bigger than you...."

It was a game they always played at closing time....Wendy chided her about being a big titted bimbo while Alisha bugged her about her being jealous and that she couldn't get as many dates as she could.

Fact was, both girls were very well endowed and if Wendy's cup size was any less than her co worker it was difficult, if not impossible to tell. Both had their 'regular' customers and since there wasn't any company policy about employees going out with customers, both often had guys waiting for them after work.

The girls finished getting dressed, locked the door as they got outside and both waited for someone to pick them up.

"Hey, Wendy" a man said as he approached and looked her up and down "You're looking fine tonight" he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer "I hope you don't mind if I take you out for a little date?"

"Actually I do mind!" Wendy said pulling away from the man "I told you before, Jim...I'm not interested in dating...I have my wee girls to think about" Jim looked disappointed but then Wendy added "Besides I'm not ready to date so soon after losing my husband" she looked down, Jim was sweet and he tipped well but Wendy just wasn't ready.

Jim nodded and sighed "Well babe....I hope when you are ready you'll call me" Jim walked away, he tried every week but every time Wendy said no.

Wendy got into her small red car and started the engine she drove home and walked in to see Emily and Elsa waiting for her "Mummy!" they both ran up and Wendy hugged them both. Her mother in law walked up and kissed Wendy on the forehead "Mummy! Can we go get MacDonalds now!" both girls screamed for joy.

"Easy! Easy! Your mother has just worked a very full day. Wendy I know you want to be self reliant but you could just..." her mother in law began but Wendy fixed her a look and she stopped.

"I want to make sure Elsa and Emily have something from their dad when they get old enough" Wendy said as her mother in law nodded "I'm already a failure of a moth..."

"Not this again!" her mother in law snapped "You are a great mother! You're doing what you can!"

"It's not enough though" Wendy said as a tear trickled down her face.

"Mum...can we go now" Emily asked in a small voice.

"yeah...yeah we can" Wendy said as she turned to her mother in law and smiled "Care to join us, Sue?"

"Oh why not"

Alisha's fave customer pulled up in his Toyota pick up not 10 minutes later.
"Hey sweetheart," he called out...."ready to party?"

The dark haired brunette giggled and went to the passenger side. His truck was so high he had steps welded on the sides but Alisha paused.
"Can't get up there," she said, smiling...."Give me a boost?"
He gazed at her beautiful plump ass, smiled and pushed, hands on her cheeks.

They drove to his place, an upscale apartment downtown. She sat on the couch crosslegged, occasionally opening and closing her legs to give him panty peeks.
He went to the kitchen, came back in with 2 beers, handing one to Alisha.
"Leesh," he said...."thought about what we talked about last night?"
"I told you Bill," she replied, taking a swig from the bottle. "I don't want to move in...I want my apartment...gives me a place of refuge....besides, we fuck like rabbits....want to screw that up?"

Bill smiled, taking the beer from her hand and gently pushed her on her back on the couch, climbed on top and removed her clothes.
Alisha draped one leg over the back of the couch, the other on the floor, opening her legs wide. Bill wasted no minutes, quickly stripping down and plunging his cock deep inside her. Despite Alisha's always asking why they hardly ever make it into the bedroom, he was soon pumping a load of seed deep inside her.

Wendy was having a more wholesome evening but knew Alisha was probably at this point having her brains fucked out, however Wendy wasn't quite the wholesome single mother she pretended to be...she had another side "Mum...I...Well I want to get a new dress" Emily asked slowly as the family sat down for a meal at the fast food place paid for by Sue who looked sadly at Wendy who nodded "Mum?"

"Look...sweetie money is very tight right now" Wendy said as she did pay rent to her parents in law and she needed the promotion "But I'll see what I can do...Uncle Ted will get me the money" Ted wasn't an uncle but a pimp that Wendy sometimes agreed to work for. She called the number "Hey...Ted...yeah yeah it's me...you have work?" she hung up "Ted says he has a job...Sue I'm sorry to cut things short"

Sue said "I wish you wouldn't"

Wendy stepped out and called the number given by Ted a car drove up and a man stepped out "You, Wendy? My name is Steve" Wendy nodded and he handed her a large clip of money "Right...Ballgag and cuffs okay?" Wendy nodded and allowed herself to be cuffed and gagged "Wait till Bill sees you!" Wendy didn't resist as she was loaded into the car. The man smirked and said "Wait? Your that other coffee slut, Bill is always drooling over! Score!" he drove them to the same apartment complex and carried Wendy up "Hey Bill check out what I got!"

"MMMM!" Wendy was pushed onto her knees and saw Alisha!

Alisha just had a cum load deposited in her when the doorbell rang. Bill got up, leaving her laying on her side facing the door.
When he didn't return she got up and walked nude into the living room. There, a ballgag in her mouth and hands cuffed behind her was....WENDY!

"Oh my God!," she called out....'Wendy, what are you DOING here?," then realized she couldn't reply, all she did was make gurgling sounds through the gag.

Turns out that the two men knew each other, a suprise to Alisha, who thought she knew him better.
Wendy was on her knees cuffed and gagged. Bill looked over at Alisha and smiled.

"Oh, wait a minute," she said, walking backwards away. "you didn't say anything about this...."
Bill grabbed her by the arm. "You said you liked to play," he said...."well, time for games..."
he pushed her down to the floor alongside Wendy, ass up. He looked up to Steve who nodded....seconds later he came back with a set of handcuffs and a ballgag. Alisha had her hands cuffed behind her and a gag stuffed in her mouth. She got up struggling and moaning, sitting on her knees alongside her co worker. Alisha was still naked but soon her friend would be as well.

Wendy was stood up by Steve who explained "Wendy here is a common whore! I paid her for an evening" he uncuffed her "Now strip!" Wendy nodded and pulled off her clothes exposing her wide hips and full breasts "Damn! Check out these tits!" he grabbed Wendy's tits from behind and began groping her.

"MMMMM!" Wendy begged but Steve laughed and pinched her nipples, she was in auto pilot mode, so long as she didn't dwell on what they did to her, she could bear it but thinking about how far she'd fallen broke her heart. Finally Steve released the gag "Thank you"

"You can explain to your fellow coffee slut what you're doing here" Steve said and Wendy nodded

"I needed the money, Ammmmm" Wendy began but was regagged as soon as she said money "Mmmm!?" she snapped through the gag but was pushed to her knees back beside Alisha.

Steve turned to Bill "So we got the two hottest women in the city, bound and gagged in our apartment...should we take pictures? Because no one is going to believe us!"

Alisha had seen her co worker naked plenty of times but it had always been in that employees break room and it had always been just the two of them. Hearing that her baby mother co worker was moonlighting as a whore shocked the hell out of her.
Both girls were gagged on their knees and looking up at their captors.
Their tits swayed as they both struggled, realizing it was doing them no good...the handcuffs were locked and they were surounded by the men wit no chance of escape.

Bill smirked "We have what we need...two beautiful women...they can't stop us" he raised two toys in front of the women and said "You two are about to earn us a lot of money!" Wendy squirmed as she was made to spread her legs and the toy was pushed into her pussy "That's a vibe vibrator...once someone tips on the chat...it'll shake! And earn us money! We have been running this show for a year"

Steve said "Yeah and now you two will earn us more money" as he pushed the second toy into Alisha's pussy "Ahem...3...2...1.." he turned on a computer and a camera aimed directly at the women "Welcome to Hotslut cam show! Tonight we have two consenting bimbos with buzz toys in their cunts! The more you tip...the more the toys in their cunts shake!"

"Now we'll let the audience have their fun but for 10000 tip! We'll fuck one of them!" Bill said as he and Steve walked off camera

Both Alisha and Wendy were no strangers to having toys in their cunts but this was different....this time they had no choice, someone else was calling the shots. Alisha moaned through the gag as Bill stuffed the curved device into her pussy, looking beside her as Wendy had one slipped inside her as well.
The girls looked at each other, puzzled looks on their faces. What waqs going on here? they both began to struggle, pullinbg on the handcuffs....

The tip came and a strong buzz filled their pussies "MMMMM!" Wendy moaned as she fell onto the ground, squirming trying to get free but it was no good and the shaking toy was pleasurable but at the same time she wanted it to stop, it did after 3 seconds, it had been a low one...then next one lasted 8 seconds and was stronger "Mmmmm!" she screamed into the gag and she gasped as yet more tips came in. After 15 minutes, Wendy arched her back and climaxed "MMM"

Steve looked at her with glee "I can't believe she came already!"

Bill nodded "Told you these two would get a lot of money for us! Look...a 999 tip...not too much longer before someone tips the amount for you to fuck that Alisha bitch on camera!"

Alisha stared at Wendy as she came but not for long....both girls were being forced to orgasm as they both bounced up and down on the floor, the remote controls driving them insane....Alisha moaned loudly as the vibrations coursed through her lower body....she was more stubborn than her co worker and suprised she came so quickly and easily.
Alisha held it back, bearing down on the vibrator with her vaginal muscles as she twitched and squirmed.

Somehow she managed to hold it back until the vibrations increased in intensity......finally she screamed and came.....

The tip for 1000 finally came in and Steve asked the person who they wanted to see getting fucked, Wendy was chosen "mmmm" Steve walked up pulled out the toy of her cunt "mmm...MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Steve rammed his cock into Wendy's pussy fucking her on camera "Mmmm"

"Hey Alisha! You liking watching me fuck your co worker!" Steve asked in a taunting voice

Wendy managed to spit out the gag "Get the fuck off me!" Steve put the gag back in "Mmmm!"

Alisha continued to bounce up and down, the vibrator working it's magic, forcing her to cum. As she moaned loudly, she looked over to see Wendy on her back, The man plunging his cock deep inside her. At first Wendy protested but her gag was pushed back in her mouth....both girls made gurgling sounds, moaning.....

Steve grunted as he fucked Wendy, he grabbed Alisha and pulled her closer so as he fucked Wendy he could grope the other woman's breasts "This is great! I get to fuck one gorgeous slut! And I have this one for dessert!" he then groaned as he climaxed filling Wendy's pussy with is potent semen "Hope you get to give your daughter's a sibling, bitch!"

Wendy was left shaking, how did he know about her daughters and this was against the rule?! She was moonlighting as a prostitute but she wasn't suppose to be filled with semen "mmmm" she moaned sadly as Bill walked up and removed the gag "please...stop...mmm" he pushed his cock into her mouth.

Bill said "I wonder how much longer we have to wait?"

When the phone rang both men looked at it with sadness on their face. They'd hoped to spend longer with the girls, but that wouldn't be the case. Channel told one of the idiots on the other end that she wasn't going to pick them up herself after all. No, the girls were to be knocked out before transport. Then brought totl the private place she'd set up for this all to happen.

A warehouse, filled with anything anyone could imagine....but in the middle there was a mansion sized house build. Both girls were to be knocked out, transported in and awaken naked on one of the beds. Each had gotten a similiar bedroom. A large bed, a small desk and a wardrobe filled to the rim. Adjacent to a small bathroom filled with make-up.

Channel ensured both men they could collect their payment after they'd both the girls in a separate bbed.All doors locked, windows shut....all controllable electronically. Channel even had a few friends over who'd handle the physical work for her if it came to that.

For now she was behind the control pannel, about to be the girl's game-master. Though Channel knew she'd get into the physical aspect sooner rather than later. For now she hung up the phone, gave the house one last check and wondered what was happening to the girls as soon as she hung up. Knocked out she said...poor girls...

Bill and Steve got the message, pulling away from the women, Bill soaked two clothes in chloroform and the approached Wendy whilst Steve did the same and grabbed Alisha "MMMM!" Wendy screamed in panic as she was made to breath in the fumes, her eyes grew heavy, she tried to stay awake but soon her world with Darkness as she passed out. As both women fell asleep, the two men picked them up and slung them over one shoulder each carrying them down to a garage under the apartment building and put them in a back seat.

Bill drove them to the Warehouse and approached "Hey we have what you ordered? Can we bring them in and then you can pay us!?" once the doors opened the men drove them in and dropped them off.

Wendy awoke, her hands still bound and her mouth free "Where where are we?!" she asked in shock looking around "Alisha!?"

Alisha struggled, trying to twist her face away from the fumes but Bill kept pressing it against her nose and mouth....soon she passed out. She was picked up and brought to the car. Both girls were placed on the seat and were driven off.

Alisha woke up....the gag was gone but she waqs still naked, laying on a bed she didn't recognize, her hands still tied behind her back. She looked around....it was a bedroom but where?
She heard some noise....

"WENDY?." she called out...."IS THAT YOU?"
She began struggling harder but her restraints remained secure and by the sounds of it, her co worker was in the same situation.
"I'M TIED UP," Alisha called back...."HOW ABOUT YOU?"

It was finally time...Channel leaned forward and pressed the microphone button on the panel in front if her. Her voice would be audiable in both rooms.

"Girls, no need to panic. Calm down...they are gone." Channel said and looked at hidden HD cameras to see how the girls would react to her voice.

"Besides, your restraints have been loosened severly, so you should be able to just slip them off." Channel said, again keeping her eyes focussed on the screen.

"Now, you may have noticed you're not at your own home. Which is partially true...but we'll get to that later. For now, I bet both of you are LONGING to get in a shower. Go ahead girls, door to your left is the bathroom..." Channel said with a smile and leaned back.

One of the only problems hiring men to do her dirty work...they always wanted a piece...always wanted to dump their seeds into Channel's playthings. A good shower should get them up and ready to start fresh.

Alisha looked around to find the source of the mysterious voice....it was female, someone neither of them had heard before.
Almost as if it was a cue, she began working her wrists and got herself free. She heard the sounds of Wendy in the next room struggling and finally both girls were freed.

Both girls were now able to get up and move around but as Alisha jiggled the doorknob of her prison bedroom, she found not suprisingly that it was locked.

There was another door that seemed to connect the two rooms...it led into a bathroom.
Alisha and Wendy met again in the bathroom. Alisha had to admit, Wendy actually did look very attractive, if she was into girls.

"I didn't recognize the voice," she said to Wendy as she turned on the shower.
"I'm sorry that you got raped in that place....I knew it was my turn next but then we got drugged....I bet you can use a shower as much as me...."
Alisha turned the shower temp to medium then stepped inside, holding the door open.
"C'mon in," she said...."Better take advantage of it, we won't know the next time we'll have this chance again..."

Wendy managed to get loose of her bounds and followed Alisha into the shower, when Alisha began talking Wendy just shrugged and said in a slightly bitter tone "It wasn't rape though...you heard them I was moonlighting as a whore" she then looked away "I want to get out of here...my daughters need me" she began to cry for a moment but then climbed in to begin washing, she was depressed but then said "Alisha thank you for your sympathy"

She began to rub her body with her hands trying to get the hot water to roll down properly as she thought more about her daughters and only about them. She had to escape for their shake and then forget what a terrible idea being a whore was.

Alisha felt some degree of sympathy for Wendy....yeah, she was basically a whore but she had children and raising them alone without a father was hard enough, leave alone being financially strapped.
Alisha took the sponge from the girl's hand and began soaping up Wendy's body, kissing her as she lathered over the girl's tits.

"I.....I don't know why I just did that," she said, trying to apologize for kissing her.

Back
Top Bottom