Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two for the price of none...(MissLidia x Tina x Garf) NSFW!

Wendy cupped Alisha's face after the kiss and said "Well I do...mmm" she kissed the other girl on the lips pushing her against the wall, she kept up the kiss and felt her hands reach behind the other woman cupping her ass "mmmm" she couldn't explain it but Alisha reminded her of someone...someone she loved and wanted to be closer to her than before, the kisses on her body reminded her of that connection and she didn't want to lose it ever again "Mmm please just let me...keep kissing you" she said kindly as she squeezed Alisha's ass.

Channel noticed the girls getting way too close together...this wasn't what she'd planned. On her instruction, two men wearing cloaks and masks stormed into the bathroom. They'd rip the girls apart, wet as they were and toss them back into their own private bedroom.

"Since you don't play by the rules we need to take measures." The speaker voice of Channel said as both girls were dropped onto the floor. Bathroom and other exit locked.

"We will seal each of your rooms from sound, so you cannot talk to eachother anymore." Channel said as sound-proof walls slid inside the wall's structure.

"Now...we're going to have some fun together!" She cheered happily and exicted as she was.

"Both of you have seen how easily others can come in...so don't make me punish you...

Our first round is a little game! Both of you girls get onto your knees and spread your pussies wide! The best looking one will get a reward...so better make it sexy!!" Channel said and laughed as she waited on the girl's reaction. Neither could see nor hear the other unless she turned on the television...not even when they screamed. They were alone, trapped, in HER sick games.

Alisha was suprised herself at the way she kissed Wendy...it wasn't exactly planned, just...instinct.....Wendy's lips felt so wet, so inviting.
Apparently it didn't go over well because 2 men suddenly burst in, seperating the girls, dragging them to their respective bedrooms and sealing them off.
Alisha already began to miss and worry about Wendy, not to mention missing the way she kissed her.

The voice ordered the girls to expose their pussies.
Alisha did her best to please her....she got onto the bed, went to her knees and bent slightly over, reaching behind to spreaqd her pussy lips wide.

Wendy now knew if anything happened to her, maybe Alisha could watch out for her daughters, the kiss felt so good, it was like her dead husband...Alisha felt and acted a bit like him. She then felt a strong pair of hands pull her away from Alisha and dragged into a separate room but didn't obey "You honestly think I'm just going to obey you! You sick bitch! Let us go!" Wendy screamed as she looked down at herself "My body isn't your toy! I have two daughters and I plan to get back to them!" she paused and spat at the source of the noise "So go ahead punish me!"

Wendy had another reason for being defiant if she misbehaved maybe Alisha would be spared punishment.

For Alisha there seemed to be nothing happening...she had done as she was asked.

For Wendy though, Channel sat back with a smile as she pressed the microphone.

"Wendy...you should keep your own words in mind. I'm not only going to punish you...but your friend here. You really think I'll let your two daughters live their life if you don't amuse me properly? They'll be calling ME their mommy... so I'll give you one last chance... show me your pussy...otherwise..." Channel said as she turned on the television so Wendy could see Alisha in the other room. "Otherwise I might change the rules... and have Alisha pay your prize..." Channel spoke and figured she should at least incorporate Alisha.

The girl was doing as told, couldn't see or hear a thing...so Channel spoke a few encouraging words to her as well. "You look so damn sexy Alishia. Wouldn't you like someone to come eat that sweet pussy of yours?"

Wendy snarled when she heard what Channel said but she had little choice, if she didn't do as she was told then...she didn't want to think about it and so she lay on the bed spreading her legs, she wanted to cry, she wanted to be anywhere but there...still she reached down and gently spread her pussy as wide as she could "You're an evil bitch" she snarled under her breath but she looked at Alisha with concern hoping she'd be okay. She then screamed "You may own our bodies but you'll never own us as people!"

She thought of her daughters, if this was to be her fate, she wished she'd given each of them an extra long hug and a tear did leak out her left eye as she thought about the two growing up without her and she wished she could escape but considering everything....she was probably doomed to this fate.

Alisha had no idea their captor showed her to Wendy.....she stayed on her knees with thighs open wide, exposing her pussy.
"Yes," she replied to the voice....."I'd like that...."
at this point, she'd agree to anything if it meant an early release. She thought about Wendy and that stolen kiss they had just before they were so rudely seperated. The connecting door to the bathroom was locked as well as their bedroom doors so of course there was no chance of escape.
Alisha had never thought of Wendy in the way she did just a while ago. She was just a co worker, the thought that anything romantic or at least sexual had never entered her mind....until they were at the shower.

Now, she was really worried about her. Wendy was a working mother while Alisha was single and no attachments. She didn't particularly like the thought of being a martyr, but if anyone deserved a chance to escape it should be Wendy.

"Please," she begged the voice...."Please let us go....if not, at least let Wendy go...."

Back
Top Bottom