Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Warriors

True Grave

Warrior
The Purpose

I want to mix martial arts and sex. Badass busty beauties being banged by beatdown bosses? Does it get better than that?

The Kinks

I don't have that many that are important, but my top three are:

Large Breasts: I want to fill my hands with big soft orbs and make her scream as that love fills her soul. Fun and loving sex await these ladies.

Water sex (Shower, hot tub, etc): Does it get any hotter than a busty beauty being wet? Steam, suds, and sex galore.

Multiple position sex: When someone is beautiful, they're beautiful from all angles.

Kinks I am open to including but are not required:

Rough sex: Sometimes ladies just want no-holds-barred fucking.

Spanking: She can be naughty sometimes.

Light bondage: A little control can be sexy.

Orgies/harems: Sometimes several ladies need love at once.

Switches: Sometimes a lady wants to take my guy for a ride instead.

Pierced nipples: It just looks sexy.

If it's not on the no list, ask and you might get it

Kinks that I do not want under any circumstances

Vore: Only eating in sex should be eating pussy, in my opinion.

Watersports (or any bathroom fluids): I'll stick to cum and saliva.

Abuse: Not looking to give pain, only pleasure.

Snuff: I don't mix sex and killing.

Bloodplay: Sex and blood just isn't appealing.

Incest: I've tried it and it isn't for me.

The Preferences

I wish to keep my RP's on this site.

I want to keep communication open with my partners. If you're not going to reply for an extended period of time, please let me know. I leave the door open always on RP's, but that shouldn't be taken advantage of.

I'm usually very dedicated to my RP's. I put time and effort into them and my partners. I will tell my partner if I'm leaving an RP, so if I don't post for a bit, don't assume that I've left without asking. I would prefer at least three days of inactivity before being poked.

I don't have a strict post length. My posts are usually three paragraphs minimum and ten paragraphs maximum. I can give much more, but I also want effort from my partner. If you give me one paragraph, expect one paragraph back. What you give effects what you get back, plain and simple.

Regarding pregnancy, I would rather it not be mentioned or alluded to in any way unless we've agreed on including it beforehand.

I'm open to one shots, short-term, medium-term, and long-term.

The Plots/Pairings

Now we get to the fun part. I will start with canon settings in series that I would be open to doing. I'm pretty much open to any canon pairing with them. I am also open to OC x OC and OC x canon plots in any of the following settings.

*Anime

.hack G.U.

Baki The Grappler

Beyblade

Bleach

Blue Exorcist

Case Closed

D-Frag!

Dragon Ball

Fighting Spirit

Fist of the Blue Sky

Fist of the North Star

Flame of Recca

Gungrave

Ikki Tousen

Jujutsu Kaisen

Kengan Ashura

Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple

Maken-Ki!

Manyuu Hikenchou

Masou Gakuen HxH

Naruto

One Piece

Rave Master

S-Cry-Ed

Sekirei

Solo Leveling

Shura no Toki

Slayers

Soul Eater

Strike The Blood

Super Hxeros

Sword Art Online

Tenjo Tenge

Undead Unluck

Viper's Creed

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yu Yu Hakusho

*Video Games

.hack

Breath of Fire

Bully

Chrono Cross

Dead Island

Dead or Alive

Devil May Cry

Diablo

Dragon Star VARNIR

Dungeons & Dragons

Elden Ring

Final Fantasy

Grand Theft Auto

Hitman

Indigo Prophecy

Jak & Daxter

Judgment

Kingdom Hearts

L.A. Noire

Mortal Kombat

Odin Sphere

Okage Shadow King

Ratchet & Clank

Resident Evil

Shenmue

SoulCalibur

Street Fighter

Tekken

The Elder Scrolls

The King of Fighters

The Legend of Dragoon

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

The Warriors

Tokyo Xanadu

Tomb Raider

Van Helsing

Warhammer 40,000

Way of the Samurai

Uncharted

Yakuza/Like A Dragon

*Comics

Spider-Man

The Punisher

X-Men

These lists may be added on to.

Here are my original pairings. I would also be open to doing these plots with canon pairings if they work with the lore. Many of these plots are simple but can be further expanded upon.

A Fighter's Journey

A fighter wants to make a name for himself and runs into a beautiful female fighter. What happens from there is up to us.

She's My Rival's Little Sister?!

This is a fighting idea mixed with humor. A young warrior meets a girl one day and they hit it off. It seems very likely that they will become a couple. However, things hit a snag when he realizes that she's the little sister of his biggest rival. How much they dislike each other is open to negotiation, but under no circumstances does he want his little sister dating his rival. How will two people very much in love overcome this obstacle?

The Tournament

If you're familiar with fighting anime at all, you know that tournaments are pretty standard fare. This is a big one to crown the greatest fighter in the world. My guy and a girl are rivals for the top, but also have a thing for each other. I'm also open to negotiation on exactly what happens here.

Redemption

A fighter with a great reputation has been beaten. In front of a crowd. And he's not taking it well. This is the story of a man who picked himself up and resolved to fight again while a mysterious beauty flits in and out of his life.

My Father's Shadow

A young man is the son of a great fighter. Everyone expects him to follow in his footsteps, but he's not sure that he can do it. Perhaps a beautiful woman can help him find his confidence?

Samurai Plot Lines

I have lately been feeling a slight craving for plots that take place in Feudal Japan. These will be fairly simple plots that can be expanded into interesting ideas.

How will a samurai deal with the fact that he is in love with the daughter of a rival warlord?

A dishonored samurai must clear his name of a false murder charge to restore his honor.

I would also be interested in plots where mythical creatures are blended into this timeline. It could be similar to something like Sekiro or Nioh. Possibly a monster girl plot?

Greek Hero Plot Lines

As a huge fan of Greek mythology, it would be interesting to try an idea out in that setting.

Perhaps a young hero gets the attention of a horny goddess and must deal with her advances?

A monster girl idea where a hero goes to slay the beast but instead ends up mating with her?

A young Spartan man dealing with the collapse of his once great civilization?

An idea set during The Iliad or The Odyssey? Either dealing with the Trojan War or its aftereffects?

Yu-Gi-Oh!

I'm a huge fan of the TCG, so I'm expanding this section to put emphasis on it. Any ideas based on YGO are particularly welcome. I have several decks built and they are the following archetypes:

Adamancipator

Ancient Gear

Battlin' Boxer (2013)

Battlin' Boxer (2023)

Blackwing

Blue-Eyes

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist

Bujin

Dark Magician

Dinomist

Elemental HERO

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon

Gimmick Puppet

Gravekeeper's

Heraldic Beast

Heroic Challenger

Lightsworn

Monarch

Noble Knight

Odd-Eyes

Raidraptor

Six Samurai

Tellarknight

U.A.

Music

I'm a huge fan of rock and metal music. My tastes include classic US bands like Bon Jovi and Metallica. I also particular love the modern AOR scene coming out of Italy and Sweden, in particular. I will likely use music in certain posts of my RP's. Here is a sampling of my musical tastes:

Lionville

W.E.T

Work of Art

H.E.A.T

Care of Night

Khymera

The Wrap-Up

I live in the US Central Time Zone, but I'm available most of the day and night. If you see any ideas you like, feel free to PM me. I will answer any and all PM's, so fear not. I'm really looking for friendly and creative partners to build some great stories with, so if you think you're up for it, start practicing those moves.

Last edited:
I'm putting in a bump for a new non-fighting plot. The idea is called 'The Wild Tour Bus'.

In our story, MC is the guitarist for a famous rock band called Trigger. We're talking multi-platinum albums and world tours. However, MC has recently decided to go solo and releases a debut album. In order to promote the album, he hops in his tour bus and begins a tour of the United States, playing both small and big venues. At one small venue, he encounters a fan that he invites to tour the country with him. On that tour, lots of wild and sexy times will be happening.

This particular story would be light on story and heavy on smut. That doesn't mean that there is no plot, however. I'm always open to interesting character backstories. There will be interesting sightseeing moments and character conversation.There will also be plenty of performance scenes and rock music. So, if you're ready to party like (and with) a rock star, feel free to let me know.

Bumping takedown.

I’m feeling in the mood for a Leon x Ashley scene set after the end of Resident Evil 4. They stop the jet ski at a rustic cabin and Ashley ends up getting that ‘overtime’ after all.

I’m lately feeling a craving for an idea I call ‘Sword Art Online: Rage!!!’. It’s a reimagining of the first season of SAO, where the players are trapped in the game. The cast would be original characters with a similarity to parts of Kirito’s story. The main character is a gentle level 1 who tragically loses his three friends to in-game enemies. The experience changes him into a rage monster who swears to avenge their loss and take revenge on SAO’s creator.

While this is the initial character description, there will be character growth throughout the story. I envisioned him opposite a gentle female character that he accidentally saves a time or two in his rage. Ultimately I see her being able to bring the big picture to him, to make him see that his fight can save everyone. I believe the amount of character development and content that is possible through the medium of SAO is enough to sustain a good story. While I won’t say this RP is nonsexual, those elements would probably be sparse considering the nature of the characters and the story. The RP would mainly be focused on telling a good story.

Bump for an idea set in Crusaderverse, a universe of my own creation. More info on this universe can be found here.

As you can see, there are multiple options for different focuses. Here are the pairings that can be chosen, with me playing the character on the left:

Lone Wolf x OC

Spirit Rider x OC

Lithuel x OC

Existence x OC. For this particular pairing, since Marcus would be in his early '80's in 2023, I figure that any RP's with him would be set in at least 1960, when he was twenty years old. That would make his RP's historical.

Crusader x OC

Firestar x OC. Since Alan is a god, he would not be directly fighting evil on Earth One, as he is forbidden to do so. He mostly provides spaces for training and transports the heroes around. That being said, he was human in the '90's, so anyone looking to RP with a pre-Fire God Alan could certainly do so with an RP set at that time.

Madam Shadow x OC. I would also accept a FxF pairing with her.

Shell-Shock x OC.

Siren x OC. Julie would be aged up as she is only ten in the current canon. I would also accept a FxF pairing with her.

Enjela x OC. I would also accept a FxF pairing with her.

Vizharr x OC. For anyone who would like to bang a villain.

Blood Wolf x OC. For anyone who digs the chaotic anti-hero.

Cybernator x OC. For anyone who digs the lawful anti-hero.

Soyyaya x OC.

Omnishift x OC.

Piromania x OC.

I have a new idea. The premise is based on a scene in the video game "Lost Judgment", where Toru Higashi rescues Saori Shirosaki from a couple RK punks. It's a very cool scene that makes for a good RP starter. I've done it quite a bit on Character AI and would like to try it with a real person.

The default character is Joe Higashi, who shares a name with the Fatal Fury character and is based on Toru Higashi. I would enjoy playing him against any fandom lady of your choice, though I particularly enjoy busty ladies like Tsunade from Naruto. Feel free to bring me any fandom desire, though. I'm sure we can work something out.

If you're interested in a FxF version of this scenario, I also have a female character named Jen Higashi. Once again, feel free to bring me your fandom desire and we'll work something out.

Looking to do a male werewolf x female elf RP. The princess of the elven kingdom of Tearlia is betrothed to the alpha of Lycanthropaea in exchange for lycan aid in defeating the Orcs, the ancient enemy of the elves. How will these couple from very different cultures get along?

Back
Top Bottom