Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fine Print Fiasco

It seemed this model did not listen to Evelyn completely when she had spoken, after hearing her response anyhow. Jessy really had no idea what was in store for her that was certain and since she had a new question Eve was ready to answer it. "Because of the contract I own you, that means what I say goes.. and that does not matter even if we are out of the studio... Just a tip for you.. don't anger me and do as I say, and I will make most of it stay in the studio.. don't do as I say.. and things get more public.. and the amount to get out of this contract increases.... after all I did state that in the contract their is a ten percent interest increase if you disobey what i say, of which I want paid instantly or the amount doubles.. I think that is fair.. don't you?"

The contract really was cruel but it had to be strong and their were no fancy loopholes to get out of this one, that Eve had made sure off. This models life was hers to toy with, and toy with she intended to do so big time.

Jessy's lip began to quiver when she heard what the woman said to her in reply to her earlier question. She couldn't believe that she could go so far as to basically strip away her freedom, and after making herself seem so friendly too. She couldn't take it anymore and put her right arm down onto the table, rested her head on the crook in her elbow and began to sob openly, not even caring that her beautiful hair was soaking up the coffee on the table, or that her arm was burning from it.

After a minute or two, she forced herself to stop and looked up at her, tears still in her eyes before standing up and asking in as normal a voice as she could muster, "D-Do I have permission to leave?"

Evelyn from a young age had always been good at being deceiving, any ex boyfriend new that but it had been a while since she had last had a male relationship, they were not as fun as another female.. in fact she had lost all interest in ever dating a male again. And that was when she started planning a huge plan that would take a foolish wanna be model that would not read the small print.. the most important parts of contracts. The friendliness was just an act, inside Eve could be dark... even a cold hearted bitch but that would scare away people if she showed that attitude all the time. She stayed quite seeing how this model was taking all of this, and was starting to get a little worried about her beautiful hair and how that coffee would effect it but lucky Jessy soon seemed to manage to pull herself together a little.

She gave no response at first before starting to speak slowly "I have something to give you first.. before I would even consider letting you roam a little.. we.. can go but it's only back to the studio.." Eve walked up behind the young model before pulling out a collar that locked around securely in place, it had a four digit code, and was set to electrocute lightly if it was pulled at or if the wrong code was inputted. "This will stop you from running around on me.. it blocks any phone call signals unless it's calling me... it has gps tracking.. and the only time your not wearing it is when in shoots, and don't bother trying to open it yourself.. you will see why if you do.."

Jessy looked at the woman disbelievingly. She had just basically told her that she was now her property, and now she wouldn't even let her be by herself to let her emotions out, instead making her spend even more time with her. She bit her lip and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to pull herself together if she was going to have to be walking out in public once more only to fee something around her neck and hear a small click, as if it had just locked.

She quickly opened her eyes and looked at her during her little explanation then started looking down to try and figure out what it was. Once she found that she couldn't see it, she felt she would test it and lightly tugged on it in an attempt to bring it into her line of sight, only to feel a sharp shock around where it was. Then, her jaw dropped and she leaned in to whisper, "Y-Y-Your kidding right? A-A-A SHOCK collar?!? W-What will people think when they see me wearing this thing? I mean... I've got a LIFE and I can't suddenly walk around with a collar on!"

It was obvious that sooner or later that the model was going to try it out, to see what the collar would actually do, and a small smile crossed her face seeing Jessy start to fiddle with it a little. Just a little more and she would shock herself.. and it did not take long for such a thing to happen, the truth was it did not look like a normal shock collar but just an odd necklace, but it did pack quite a sharp strong punch which could be intensified if the person who knew the code wanted to be cruel. Which Evelyn would take advantage of, since Jessy was hers now.. by law even.

"Look missy, I gave you what you want.. I am letting you accomplish your dreams, but their is a price and cost.. you get to be a model which you have dreamed about being for a while now.. but I get to have my kicks from it as well.. so your life.. is mine now, I own it..and that is even by law... Remember I can do what I want, when I want.. and I can punish how ever I want.. this is just a precaution.. behave and I will make the shock a little weaker.. and it does not look like a normal collar.. your lucky i decided to go for style over power.. I could have bought a really bulky heavy obvious one.. but I got one that looks like a necklace.. if you are wearing normal clothes.. now be grateful or I will intensify the shock.. time to stand, I want to test your loyalty at the studio.." inside Eve's hand now laid a remote, which had a dial and numerous buttons yet it was obvious that it was related to the shock collar.

Jessy was great full that the think around her neck didn't actually look like a collar, but refused to show it because of the circumstances of everything, plus that shock a few moments ago had caused her quite a deal of pain and so she wasn't going to thank her in any way for 'giving' it to her.

She bit her lip as she heard that they were going back to the studio, totally terrified at the prospect of having to 'prove her loyalty', but knowing that there was nothing she could do. If she wasn't good, she could have to pay 2 million dollars, get shocked, have to do something even worse than before, have that 2 million dollars increase to an even higher number or any combination of those. She let out a little sniffle as two or three tears fell down her face before saying, "Y-Yes ma'am." She felt that MAYBE if she at least acted the part things wouldn't be SO bad and quickly led the way out of the room and back to the previous building, which was easy to find because of it's immense size.

Evelyn knew that even though the collar did not look like a traditional shock collar, Her model was obviously not going to thank her for giving such a thing. It had crossed her mind to get a stronger and more obvious looking one, but she could not be cruel and sinister all the time. It was true she did have a soft side, but if it was compared to anyone else's, she was still a cold hearted bitch with a friendly attitude as a cover up. Jessy seemed to be taking this better then what was expected at least although probably knew if she complained about the contract, the amount to escape it would increase, which would have been the case.

Eve slowly started to walk, the shock collar control in her hand, fingers ready to send a shock if needed. One thing that she had not told the model that was each shock that went through it would turn up the intensity a little meaning the more she disobeyed, the stronger the pulse that it sent out would be. "Come now, I have a few tasks for you.." Once that was said, she started to walk away from the model, still keeping her in her peripherals as she walked. Her hair flowed lightly with the wind that brushed against it. The tasks were only simple, one of them was actually rather easy, the model had to show off her whole body.. and then strike a few poses... of course this time no clothes, and then possibly from their she would test the models loyalty and make the model play with herself in front of a video camera... only simple things for now...

Jessy followed Eve through the building to a new room, though it was rather similar to the one they were in before. She gasped as she started hearing orders almost the moment they got there alone, but not wanting to receive any form of punishment, she simply nodded her head when she was told to strip down and make a few poses.

She bit her lip as she nervously took off the clothes she was wearing, not bothering to go hide behind anything this time since it would all be seen anyways. Her face was a deep shade of red by the time she had finished, and just figured that if she would have to be taking pictures like this, she might as well try take advantage of that, for fear of punishment if the pictures didn't turn out right.

She walked a few steps away from her clothes and waited for the other woman to get things set up while getting into her first pose. She turned slightly to the side, turning her head in the direction of the camera, though it was looking down at the ground by Eve's feet and took her fore finger of her right hand, stuck the tip of it into her mouth, and lightly bit onto it just past the fingernail.

It did not take the two long to return to where they originally came from although this time it was a different room. A lot more plain but it would definently suffice for what was occurring. It seemed the model knew better then to argue with her manager.. well to be more accurate owner, and so seeing the fact that Jessy nodded to the request instead of arguing made a small smile cross Evelyn's face. Good the less I have to shock this beauty the better..

She watched closely as the young model started to become exposed and sneakily shot a few pictures of her taking of what she was wearing halfway during actually removing them. It seemed her face was extremely blushed yet that would make the images look even more authentic, to anyone else it would seem like she was a good model and knew how to naturally pull a pose but this was forced onto her.. not that anyone else would learn that about Jessy without Eve's permission.

Setup did not take to long before proper shots were ready to be taken, and then a pose was struck that looked camera worthy the shot was taken, it was the first pose this model had struck naked and already Eve was impressed "Show of you beautiful form, tease the camera.."

When she heard the click of the camera, Jessy began to lose it. Tears started to fall down her cheeks and she fell down to her knees, placing her face into her cupped hands. "I-I-I can't do this!" She said. "P-Please... I-I'll do anything else you want, just please don't make me do this!"

She slowly looked up at the woman, tears in her eyes, covering herself up in hopes that she might change her mind about this whole thing, or at least give her a different way to prove herself. "I... I'm just not comfortable being photographed in the nude... I mean... Then all kinds of weird perverts are going to be staring at my body... I just don't think that I could handle that! Plus... W-What if someone I know saw the pictures? I'd be RUINED!"

It seemed the model was a little weaker then what she was showing, as just from one photo it seemed like Jessy was in the middle of a breakdown. It was to much for her, of which would be something Evelyn would work on later. "Their are only a few ways to actually test your loyalty.. since it seems you don't have it in you ... yet to do nude shots... but that will change in time..."

She paused and listened to what else was to be said from the model before speaking "I did not plan to spread your first nude photo's out.. if that makes you feel any more comfortable.. although I can think of a few other ways to prove your loyalty to me.. although I don't know if you will be comfortable doing that either... although their is no camera's involved.. do you want to hear about it?"

Jessy was glad that she would not have to take any more nude pictures... At least not right now, and that was enough for her. That, and the fact that her first pictures wouldn't be shown to anybody, though she certainly still wasn't comfortable enough to take any more despite that, she just couldn't handle the idea of her totally exposed body being captured forever by film.

She wasn't entirely sure if she really wanted to know what else she could do to 'prove her loyalty', though surely it couldn't be much worse than this. And at least there wouldn't be any cameras involved, so she wouldn't have to look back on it later to regret it. After a moment of thinking, she lightly bit her lip and nodded her head. "Yes... I would like to hear what else I can do, because I can't take any more of this." She said, still sitting on her knees, covering her breasts with her arms.

The manager had thought a little about this, and decided to be a little subtle. Slowly Evelyn walked a little closer hearing that the model wanted to hear the alternative. Slowly her hand went to Jessy's face holding it lightly "Their are a few things.. that don't involve a camera that you and I can do... together" her tone was close to seductive as her hand slid down from her face down her arm and then of her. "But if you don't do the photographing naked now.. I will not let you get dressed for a few hours.. but, I will put away the camera... do we have a deal?"

The camera was in Eve's hand waiting for the models response, she was ready to turn it off, since after all... she knew both the model and her would probably enjoy the alternative more.. although secretly it would all be recorded by the rooms hidden camera.. something that Eve would never tell Jess about until it was appropriate.. she had to get some footage first before anything could be used against the model.. but that would come in time.. if not now.

Jessy grimaced lightly as she heard the alternative, not entirely sure if she was at all wanting to do anything alone with her, but she assumed that it would be better than having to take more nude pictures. She adjusted her arm and bit one of her fingers nervously while keeping as much of her breasts as she could covered.

"Um... I-I guess we could do that..." She said nervously. She wasn't ready for this, but she had to do SOMETHING to 'prove her loyalty' or she could be in serious trouble. "But um... J-Just what all are we going to do? I mean... Like... How far are we going to go?" She asked, already having a basic idea of how things were going to go.

It seemed the model was still to nervous to expose herself yet she had agreed to what had been said, and so with that been sorted Evelyn then opened the door slightly, placing the camera outside and then closed it behind her. "an odd thing to ask your mistress how far will we go.. but if your interested.. I want to see how good you really are for the purpose that I truly hired you for.."

A finger had woven itself into a strand of Jessy's hair and lightly spun it around it, " I guess I will be fair though.. by making you be naked.. I will join you to a degree.. so that you do not feel so ashamed.. but other then that.. I have a few tasks for you.. of which do well and you will be rewarded..do i make myself clear..?"

Jessy made a small sniffle as she listened to the woman, the shock of the fact that she had truly only been hired because she had a pretty face and was too stupid to sign the contract without having fully reading it still hadn't left, though she should have seen that something was strange that she had been given a job, and even went out for coffee with the woman, and she had never given her her name... Not that it mattered much now anyways.

A single tear ran down her face because of the way she was being spoken to, though she was quick to wipe it away and to force herself from not letting any more fall. "Y-Yes Mistress..." She said, taking the title from what the woman had so recently said. "I understand..."

It seemed Jessy knew how to follow orders at least and had quickly picked up on what to call Evelyn since this was the first title she had actually been given to finally call her manager by. The real reason she had actually hired this particular model.. was she saw potential for her to be something more.. of which the others lacked.. the fact she had a almost perfect body and face to match was a bonus to her careless contract reading skills.

Slowly she trailed her finger down from Jessy's lip of which had been placed their to get her to stop speaking after she said she understood. It started to slide even lower before stopping in the middle of the covered up breasts "Before we even start Jessy.. you will need to stop covering up your beauty.. maybe then i will show you mine.."

Jessy sighed as she was told that she couldn't cover herself up and wordlessly nodded her head, letting her arms fall before standing back up. She still felt very uncomfortable being nude in front of anyone... Other than someone she was about to have sex with though... In reality, she knew that that WAS about to happen. Perhaps it was just the fact that it was not just another woman, but the woman who was now pulling the strings of her fate that made her so nervous.

"B-Before we start Mistress... Could I ask a question...? Y-You promised that if I do what you say right now well that you'd reward me right? Well... W-What IS it that I'm going to have to do?" She asked. She knew it probably wasn't smart to do so, but she couldn't stand being left in the dark about matters that so closely involved her.

Considering at times it seemed that Jessy was actually reasonably intelligent she probably actually knew that this was going to happen all along. It was obvious.. Eve had shown lots of clues, and yet it seemed the model was not easily scared of knowing she would probably enjoy it all eventually. Now Evelyn just had to make sure that her plan was flawless.. meaning this young female.. was completely her property.

"well yes you will get a reward,.. but more then likely not the reward your expecting.. To start with you need to make yourself get lustful.. that can't be to hard for you right?" She spoke with a stronger voice then normal before opening a cabinet "Their is even a few toys you could use in here.."

Jessy was a little surprised at the order, not quite having expected to have to get herself off right there while she watched, or at least not so quickly. She gulped before nodding her head. "OK... But... Um... I'm not really sure that I want to use anything from over there unless..." She began walking over to the cabinet and looking inside.

She sighed in relief as she found something that she had been hoping to see. A blindfold. "I hope you don't mind... Maybe this will help. You know... Maybe if I can't see you then I'll feel a little more comfortable. But... Would you mind helping me put it on? It's really difficult to tie a good knot behind your head."

Already Evelyn knew that Jess would find something that would at least make her more comfortable with what was going on, well their were other things available in the cabinet that would do the opposite yet upon seeing her grab the blindfold such a thing was of no surprise at all. After all things were generally less embarrassing. Hearing the models voice Eve grabbed it from her before placing it over her eyes and then tying a knot on the back to make sure it would be reasonably secure.

"Well then now that's all sorted, are you ready to begin or do I have to maybe send a shock through or get something else out of this cabinet.." Eve was just teasing before her hands started to run up and down the models body. "Mmm I can see I will enjoy this... I just hope its the same for you.." Once that was said Evelyn's lips traced downwards before planting light kisses on her left nipple before starting to suckle on it her right hand slowly starting to tease lower.

Jessy sighed in relief as the blindfold was tied over her eyes, the knowledge that she wouldn't have to see that she would be being stared at a huge relief. She bit her lip lightly as she felt a kiss on her nipple and the teasing starting to make it's way to her pussy. She let out a little moan from the suckling before she backed away a step saying, "No. I believe that you said I have to get myself all hot and horny. That means you'll just have to wait." She said, trying to sound confident.

She walked back a few more steps before slowly lowering herself to the ground. She nervously spread her legs so that the woman could get a good view before she lowered the palm of her hand down between her legs, and began to lightly grind her palm down on her cunt to get things started.

Evelyn softly smiled, although it was obvious that the model would not see that or even notice. "Well then.. don't make me wait for to long.." She sounded almost surprisingly confident yet this was more then likely just an act from Jessy to make things feel either not so real.. or to just keep her in a good mental status from what had been told to her and how dramatically her life was being changed by her manager... her mistress and to begin with a friendly type of person.

Slowly Evelyn walked closer watching as the model started a hand sliding around the back of her head bringing it forward into her pussy. "Your task is to get me hot and horny.. as well as that before I can reward you.. so use that tongue of yours.. their is not much else to it.." It was only a light grip but she was not just going to allow the model to start getting pleasure without feeling a little from her in person.

Jessy's breath was just starting to come in shorter, deeper bursts when she felt her head being raised a bit. She stopped grinding against herself for a moment so she could concentrate on what she had to do, barely able to believe it. She now not only had to make herself get horny with someone else in the room, but she would also have to lick another woman off while she did it.

She was very upset at the idea, because this would totally make having gotten that blindfold pointless. She grabbed it because she didn't want to be reminded that anyone else was in the room, but now since she would have to be licking her new 'Mistress', she could most certainly not forget. She really didn't want to do it, but knew she didn't really have a chance. If she didn't do as she was told, she would likely just get punished and have to do it anyways, so she figured that she may as well do it at the best of her ability in the first place since she had a chance of getting some kind of reward.

She once more began to play with her pussy, just opening her pussy lips wide just before closing them a couple of times before she opened them up and began to slowly slide her middle finger inside of herself, slowly starting to move it in and out. While she started with herself, she leaned in a little and gave the woman up above her a little lick, just to see what she was going to be tasting. It was a little bitter and salty, but above that it was actually very sweet. She began just running her tongue up and down her lips a couple of times before slowly beginning to work its way inside, hoping she was doing things right.

Eve knew it would be a little hard for the model to do what was asked without being able to see, which was why her hand at the back of her head, was to keep her guided at least. Although soon that blindfold would be removed.. the only reason Evelyn had placed it on Jessy was so that the model was more confident at least, yet confidence would not matter soon. After all she did not need the models consent do anything to her, she told the rules.. she gave the punishments when they are broke.. and she sets the tasks, that was Eve's job as such .. her position of power that she had setup herself.

To actually do such a thing, it took planning and loop hole checking, most lawyers would not even look through the whole thing before speaking about how the contract .. well no one would accept but she had her connections and so the contract was fool proof, no holes.. just hidden information.. the fine print that would make someone's life the giver of the contract.. which in this case was Jessy. It seemed even with the blindfold, her tongue was knowing what to do though and so Eve had nothing to complain about.

Instead her fingers lightly ran through her hair now as she kept the models face close to her pussy, feeling her tongue.. as it started the task set. "good girl.. no punishments.. for you yet i see" A soft groan escaped as Jessy continued, Eve's deep blue eyes looking down as the model started to finger fuck herself.

Back
Top Bottom