Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fine Print Fiasco

Thalia

Super-Earth
Jessy couldn't believe her luck! Her life long dream has always been to become a model, and today might be her chance. She had seen earlier in the newspaper that someone was looking for a new model. She screamed loudly in excitement and quickly got dressed before heading out the door with the paper still in her clutches so she could see where she needed to go for the interviews that were going on that day.

She quickly made her way to the building that was being used for interviews and found, much to her horror, that a good many other attractive girls had obviously seen the paper before her and we already waiting in line to get into the office. She quickly got into the line and waited for what seemed like hours before she got her chance to walk into the office.

Once she got inside she walked inside excitedly and sat down at the chair across from the desk. She nervously started playing with her hair with one of her hands and said, "I can't believe that I'm actually here and getting the chance to become a model! I've wanted to be a model since I was ten years old! Oh... My name is Jessy! Jessy French." She said almost as an afterthought and flipped her long blonde hair sitting back and crossing her legs.

For the interview, she decided to wear a cute black top that showed just a little bit of cleavage and left her stomach open to view from two inches above her navel and down. A matching miniskirt covered her down below but left her long strong legs open to view. Then, to complete her ensemble, she had donned a pair of three inch heels so when she walked she would get a rather attractive sway, just so she could watch as most of the guys... And even a few girls would turn their heads to stare for a moment when she passed.

The modeling industry was starting to be very quite at this particular point in the year, there was a lack of new talent coming into the field and so when they had Evelyn hired to find some possible new models, she was going to do things her way and make the contracts personalized for anyone that would be found. Anyone foolish enough to not read it properly would be in rather a lot of shock and it was rather a surprise how many attractive females had actually came today to respond to the advertisement.

It was a rather common want for reasonably young females, Eve was not much older then most of the people who came on, probably only a year separated her from most of them, Her she was sitting watching as more and more people one after another entered, it was usually rather hard to get so much potential to turn up yet it seemed some were smart enough to read the contract yet the dark brown haired female watching them all enter, she knew that would change.

In truth sitting here in her own office was starting to bore Evelyn, as she watched another leave as the possible model was not what she personally was searching for. Her left hand moved some of her long hair out of her eyes just for a moment before seeing a eager person enter before hearing her introduce herself.

"Well that is good that you have wanted to be a model for so long Jessy, Can you please just stand up and slowly rotate yourself around so I can get an idea of how you look standing up again.." Evelyn was being rather polite and soon would bring out a contract for this Jessy seeing how eager she was. "I think you could easily fill that model's spot that I lost.. the other girls so far just have not been attractive enough"

Jessy listened very closely to every word that the woman in front of her was saying a little shocked when she said that she didn't think any of the other girls were attractive enough. And it was quite true that most of the them didn't seem to be in the room very long before they walked out, looking quite disgruntled. And now she even knew why they acted that way, they had just been told that they didn't look good enough for the job.

She squealed in excitement when she said that she thought she could 'easily fill' the position, because that meant that she thought she was a lot prettier than the other girls. She quickly stood back up and walked backwards a few steps and a little to the side so she would be able to get a good view of her and neither the woman's desk, nor the chair that she had been sitting in just a few moments ago would obstruct her view.

Her beautiful blue eyes stared into the other woman's eyes for a few seconds before she began to slowly turn around on the spot, planning to not stop until she was asked to in case she wanted to see everything a few times.

The truth was most of the girls seemed to just storm out the room upon Evelyn voicing her opinion. There were some attractive females but none that interested this young female in particular until now of course of which Jessy could most likely tell judging by this soon to be model's excitement and enthusiasm. Her blue eyes followed Jessy as she now stood up and moved to the side.

Their eyes looked at each other for a second or so before slowly the young attractive female started to slowly spin around allowing Eve to get a decent look of her from every angle. She let her go around a few times before smiling softly "Thanks for that you can have a seat again while I grab out the contract that once you sign will start you on that modeling career you have been wanting for so long"

Her gloss lips parted with the words before she then wrote Jessy's name on the top of it before sliding it over with a silver pen on the top of the well written contract of which in the fine print entitled that Eve could ask of anything or do anything to a model if this contract was signed. "all I need is your signature on the bottom and a number to contact you on and we might even get you started today if your keen"

Jessy let out a gasp when she was told that she was getting the job and that all she had left to do was sign the contract. She suddenly let out an incredibly high pitched squeal and ran over to the woman, almost tackling her with the tight hug that she gave her while she jumped up and down a few times saying "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

She soon caught herself and broke the hug blushing brightly before she walked back to her chair and sat down. She waited a moment for the contract to be passed over and almost instantly picked up the pen that was passed along with it and signed it down where she was indicated. She then moved over to the next blank and wrote her phone number where she needed to.

She almost couldn't believe how smoothly this all went. Her whole life she had wanted to be a model, and today her dreams were being fulfilled. She was going to be payed obscene amounts of money and was going to be world famous just for being attractive and getting her picture taken!

The response from Jessy was partially expected although the almost tackling Evelyn to the ground, she was surprised but did not mind the closeness between the two of them and so did not actually say anything as the excited girl repeatively said thank you, obviously happy that one of her childhood dreams were to be coming true.

A soft laugh escaped Eve now as the blush on the models face emerged. It seemed she was wasting no time actually reading the contract which was a good thing, Once the contract was done Evelyn's voice remained soft yet firm. "Congratulations, do you want to get a feel of what it is liked being professionally photographed..."

Her left hand reached up and grabbed out a rather decent digital camera before the soft smile emerged again "I have a small little shoot that would go perfect with you, I even have some designer bikini's you can try on... after all the set is designed to look like a beach"

Jessy smiled brightly at the offer to get a feel for her modeling career. She was so ready to have a photo shoot, weather it be a mock shoot or not. She stood up excitedly as she grabbed a camera and practically ran to her side to stand right by her.

"That would be wonderful! I'm so excited to try this out!" She said. "Just give me the bikini's, point me to a changing room, and then lead me to the set." She giggled nervously flipped her hair before looking away, knowing that she was probably making a fool of herself again. She really needed to stop doing that because they say that first impressions are everything.

Eager to get straight into any sort of shoot.. good hopefully over time Jessy manages to keep that mentality.. A soft smile formed as Evelyn looked at the young female again. "Good, follow me then" Once that was said she began to walk out elegantly opening the door and beconing for the young model to walk through so that everyone could see someone was chosen. That way Eve would not have to tell so many others, I have already found someone that can go far.

It was reasonably hard to not put a arm straight around the model as they both walked outside Eve's office. With one hand she dismissed the rest and then started to walk in a reasonable pace, about five minutes later she put a key into a locked door, turned it and then opened it "You may get yourself familiar with the set if you want... The nearest changeroom is to far away so just get changed behind the set, this is a private room anyhow so its just me and you Jessy"

Jessy followed closely behind her new employer, feeling slightly worried as they passed right in front of all of the other girls that were planning on getting an audition after her as she watched them being waved away. Seeing this made her feel some mixed emotions because it showed them that she was obviously the first person who the woman thought was qualified, though she felt a little bad because it meant that any other girls there wouldn't get to have their model-based dreams fulfilled... At least not yet...

Jessy was a little surprised at how far away the set was from the office, but was glad that since the dressing room was obviously far away that she would get to get changed there in that room when it was just the two of them. After all, she may enjoy the idea of being photographed in a bikini, but she really didn't know just how much these particular bikinis would be covering, and so she didn't want to have to walk past a bunch of total strangers like that, for in a magazine, she could dress that way, but didn't want to be seen like that by a bunch of people in person.

It was a little bit of a shame to have to push away so many other beautiful girls but Evelyn had made her pick, Jessy was her favorite out of all of them and their chances to be a model were not over.. they just would not get to be her model, Upon getting this studio one of the things that was requested was many sets with decent ammount of spacing between them.. the set they were at now was roughly the second last one in the building and probably one of Eve's favorites, How it was all setup, it would look perfect with Jessy.

Her blue eyes looked over the set quickly again, it's key features was the sand, the water it actually had.. In fact it was reasonably accurate. It even had a surfboard propped upwards and the backdrop that was painted was very professional and just looked stunning. Eve now walked over to the bikini rack setup and then started pulling out a few, "Hmm yes you should look great in these.. and you can also see if you want anything from here.. The ones she had picked for the model would be tightly fitting one being a beautiful pair of light blue designer brand bikini set, the other was a gee-string design with a bra that would compliment it well.

Jessy was shocked as they walked into the set. She had expected something nice, but certainly nothing of this caliber. If she didn't know better, she almost could believe that she was looking at a real beach. It even had some sand and a bit of water to help it flow into the painting behind it to make everything look more realistic.

After a few minutes, Jessy thought that she had seen enough and was ready to get started. She walked over to her and took the little bikinis. She thought hard about which to wear for a moment before deciding that the blue one would probably look better on her... Or perhaps it was just that she didn't think that the other would cover everything well enough for her...

She smiled and walked behind the set, looking around real quick to make sure that there truly was nobody looking at her before she slowly started to change. Once she got down to her underwear, she clipped off her bra and quickly replaced it with the little swim suit top, then after one more quick lookout, she slipped her panties off to pull on the bottoms. She looked down at herself admiringly for a minute before deciding that she looked good enough for this. She left her clothes there behind the painting and walked around in front, spinning once or twice. "Does this look alright to you?" She asked, desperate for an opinion.

It was interesting to see Jessy's response, she did not seem to be confident enough to take the other pair she had in her hand but then again Eve could not blame her their. Either way she would still look great in the other one that was picked out for her. She felt that this would be a decent photoshoot, the images both of them would be happy about.

Evelyn watched her as she now went behind the set and although wanted to have a look at her when changing decided to just wait for her to come out in the sexy bikini picked for her. Evelyn waited a little longer camera in her hand just hanging down for the moment yet ready to begin their first photoshoot together. The thing was Eve liked things to be more personal and that meant pretty much all the shoots would be just the model and her.

Seeing Jessy walk out in the bikini a soft smile appeared on her face as her eyes watched her spin around a little. "You look stunning.. I am glad I chose you over any of those others waiting... because you truely are beautiful." Eve was at the moment just speaking her mind as she prepared the camera "well then at your own pace, we have started now.."

Jessy smiled brightly when she heard all of the other woman's compliments, unable to hide the fact that her face was turning a stunningly bright shade of red. "T-Thank you..." She said turning to the side a little before slightly jumping when she heard that they were starting, for she had expected a little more preparation.

"Um... Alright..." She said lightly before walking over to the set and taking a deep breath before getting into her first post. She turned just a little bit to the side before flipping her hair and looking over at the camera with a deep smile on her face. She waited for a click before walking over to the surf board and reaching up around it and grabbing it at the top. After a picture, she picked it up and turned so that it would be held horizontally behind her.

Once she finished with the board, she put it down and walked over right in front of the water, shaking her ass a bit as she did so in case a picture or two would be taken on the way and lay down on the sand, propping her head up on both hands so a view of her cleavage would be given. Then, finally she just lay horizontally, her whole body facing the camera and propping her head up on her left hand.

Usually Eve would have given the star model more time to prepare, to get used to being in such a outfit yet she wanted to see her reaction if she was given a instant command. After all it would make things more interesting and it would show what Jessy could do on the spot instead of having time to prepare.

Seeing Jessy's first pose a small smile grew on her face taking the picture the shutter making a click the camera staying trained on the model at all times as she started to get herself ready for another shot. Each time that the pose was ready, the camera made a click. as she walked towards the water a few shots were taken just for the hell of it as she did look sexy the whole time, and these images were to in essence capture that.

Each shot was turning out perfect as a few more were clicked before Evelyn started to look them over "That is enough for now Jessy.. want to have a look at them?" Her voice was soft her face holding a smile that was light, and friendly as she beckoned her over not giving her a chance to change.

Jessy was about to get into a new pose when she heard that she was done, knowing that she must have done a pretty good job because the other's face had a smile on it from early on, and that could only mean that she had done well. She nodded her head at the offer to come and look at the pictures and was just about to head over to change back into her regular clothes before she noticed that she was already being signaled over.

After a soft sigh, Jessy walked right over next to her photographer and couldn't help but notice that she never seemed to take her eyes off of her, even now that the camera was down. "That was a lot of fun!" She said while she waited for her to get the pictures up.

"So do you really think I did well? I mean... I know one or two of them probably didn't look all that well but... I was just doing it all off the top of my head so..."

Hearing the models positive comment the smile remained Evelyn's eyes still had not left her figure.. after all Jessy was just much more then what she had initially expected to receive as a model.. Her fingers started to flick back to the start of the set of images, she had taken a few shots in between poses to get a more natural look and upon hearing the models voice again her eyes looked directly into hers now.

"You were great... believe me, today I was expecting to get a model.. but I was not expecting someone as perfect as you... Look at these poses.. a natural... I could not have wished for anything better..." The hand that had the camera slowly flicked through the images her other arm lightly slipped around the models form lightly embracing her as she showed the images.

"Jessy.. do you want to go to a cafe while we discuss the final details.. It will be my treat, so what do you say?"

Jessy's face turned a deep red at all the compliments she was receiving while looking at the pictures, and didn't say or do anything as the woman wrapped her arm around her, just thinking that it was a friendly hug of approval.

Upon hearing the offer to go to somewhere and talk about the details of everything, Jessy quickly smiled and said, "I'd love that. Just wait here for a minute so I can go put my clothes back on real fast."

She ran back behind the screen and picked up her clothes, just putting the shirt and skirt on over the suit before her heels came on, and she just came back holding her bra and panties. "I thought I'd just keep the suit on for now if you don't mind. I thought I could probably just give them back when we get back right?" She asked.

Evelyn slowly slid her arm from around her hearing the model accept the offer that had been offered to her and although she wanted to still see Jessy the way she was, she already knew that the young female would be getting changed for a public outing even though she herself should already know she was stunningly beautiful.

Seeing that she had not actually taken of the bikini set but instead put clothes over the top caused Eve to smile a little before speaking in response to her " Think of it as your first gift.. you may keep it, and as for your normal bra and underwear we can put those in my office on the way out to leave here so you got a spare pair.. .don't worry I will keep them washed"

She already wanted to exploit this model so much yet for now was letting Jessy think that everything was normal, and that she was getting all this attention because of being a model, not because she was foolish enough to skip over reading fine print.. of which she now belonged to Evelyn and had to do anything that was asked.

Jessy thought that the idea of her leaving her bra and panties over here sounded a little bit strange, but agreed with it in the end, blushing slightly as she spoke about making sure that she kept them washed. "Um... O...K..." She sufficed to say.

She quickly rejoined her new manager and walked with her over to her office as they had agreed to put the undergarments in there, then she asked, "So where is it that you want to go for coffee? I'm afraid I don't really know anywhere around here that sells any..."

It was a good idea to leave the model a spare pair of clothing around just in case, although Evelyn knew that Jess was probably thinking it was a little odd for a manager to do such a thing. Now they were sitting inside her office ready for spare occasions that they would be the only clothes that the model would be allowed to wear unless you was going to wear more revealing designer brands around in general. Oh yes Eve had quite some plans and with the young models signature she could now do all of them, but for now she was taking it slow so that Jessy was not expecting anything.

Eve thought for a moment before smiling "I know a good spot actually, it's only a short walk from here actually, a small little cafe that I would not suggest any of the food to you but the coffee is divine" The soft innocent smile still remained on her face, but it was all a cover up for the big plans to come. Once that was said she started to walk making sure that her new model was following, I can't wait to show you the fine print... oh how enjoyable this contract is going to be

Jessy nodded her head happily, excited to get out for a while and spend some time with her new manager to talk about her new life. She was simply so excited that she could hardly believe it. She followed her closely to the cafe and inside. She asked the other what she wanted, saying that she would get the drinks since she needed to take her time and look at what they had.

Once she got their coffee, she headed over to the table she was at and sat down across from her, taking a small sip from her Chai Latte and asked, "So... What is it that you wanted to talk about?" She looked at her curiously. "I mean... What was so important?"

It did not take Evelyn long to choose herself a coffee, it was a deep rich blend apparently from Africa, it had quite a exotic name and was a little overpriced but truth was it was her favorite, just pure strength and flavor with a sweetness to it. "What was so important you ask.. Well I was going to speak specifics with you about your job.. and speak to you a little about what is on the contract..." The soft smile remained as she watched Jessy take another sip of her Chai Latte.

"I also decided you might want to just have a nice warm cup of coffee," Evelyn took another drink before setting it down on the table in front of them. "You will get told the money behind each job so that is not what is important, but what is on the contract... Well you see, To leave and go for another modeling agency you must first ask me for permission to leave, that was what you agreed to by signing the contract.. Also by signing it you have said that anything I ask from you is acceptable, no matter what it is.. and that by breaking the contract you will need to pay out over two million dollars"

Jessy didn't seem to have any problems until she was told that she would have to do anything asked, and that if she didn't she would owe 2 million dollars. At that point her eyes went very wide and she almost spilled her drink all over the table. She bit her lower lip nervously and gulped very loudly before asking, "Y-Y-You can't be s-serious right?!?" She couldn't help but notice that her voice was coming out nothing more than a high pitched squeak out of shock.

She took a deep breath and drank a mouthful of her Latte to try and calm down before starting again, though her voice was still far from normal. "T-Two m-million dollars?!? Y-Y-You can't do that! I'd NEVER be able to pay that off! S-Surely you can't really do that... Can you?" She brought her hand up to her lip and bit her right forefinger as she awaited the answer that she was so dreading.

It was a cruel yet clever catch, that had scared of some of the other models when they had read such a thing, yet Jessy seemed to be to happy about the moment, to even notice which was interesting to see her reaction now. A soft cruel laugh escaped Evelyn hearing the response "quite serious actually.. Otherwise I would have not wrote it in the contract" Hearing what came next was of no surprise yet she really had no idea how easy it was to make money, but to run at a profit.. well Eve would have her turned into a personal slave.. with the occasional photoshoot.. more of a toy to have fun with then anything else.

"Calm down Jessy, you will be able to pay it off.. that I can promise you, but it does require you to pretty much listen to anything I say... any requests I make.. I want them done, or I will increase the amount.. and don't bother looking for a loop hole I made it so that the law can't do anything about the contract, it is a private arrangement and with your signature, name .. birth date and credentials.. I now own you.."

When she heard that her manager really meant what she had said, she really did knock over her drink, though she really hadn't seemed to notice it for her head was now staring down at the table as tears started forming in the corners of her eyes. She looked up at the woman in front of her to listen to what else she had to say, promising to herself that she wouldn't cry until she was no longer in this shop. After all, she REALLY didn't need to start a scene right then and there.

After a minute she wiped the tears away from her eyes with her left hand, though they just reformed a few seconds later. "B-B-But... T-That stuff is just while we're in the studio right... I mean... I don't have to do whatever you say at all times do I?" She asked, terrified at the idea of having to do things out in public that would either embarrass her or give her a bad reputation.

Back
Top Bottom