Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP partners NSFW*

Demaron19

Chaos and Order
Hello!

Recently I’ve grown more and more accustomed to playing a woman in rps so I thought I’d go ahead and make a thread here.
From time to time I’ll update this when ideas and such come to me, but like with my main thread most updates/bumps will be pics most likely.(usually also what I’m wanting to rp at the time)

Hard Limits are no extreme or sexual gore, no bathroom related things, no feet fetishes, no babyplay(and everything that comes with that), and other things of this nature who’s name I can’t think of.

General likes are huge cocks, lots of cum, breeding, risk of pregnancy, pregnancy(those last three may be redundant), playing older women, and so on.

Ideas!
IMG_3139.jpg

???

IMG_7077.jpg

IMG_4356.jpg

Teddy Bear/Stuffed animals
???

NEW!
(possibly hot grandmother also works)
Teddy Bear’s Wife
The general idea is that a child’s wish to finally have a dad brings to life their teddy bear who is determined to see said wish come true. How dose a teddy bear do this? Simple, they will become the kid’s dad by getting with mom.
How this is done can be non-con, consensual, or a middle ground between the two(I actually rather like the idea that mom... is aware that something about this isn’t right, but a force is compelling her to go along with it).

Bestiality New Vids

New
Alien Abduction

New
Fall of Eve
In the garden of Eden Eve gets far more then just a apple from the serpent.

IMG_3139.jpg

Planet of the Apes
This would be a sexualized version of the more recent films in this franchise. The ones were it’s a mutated virus that makes Apes smarter but has killed a lot of people. As the picture indicated I’m seeking someone to play a Ape(or Apes) to fuck and breed my human female character. Yes, breed her. For this case I was imaging the virus has additional mutations for males Apes making their penises larger(most primates are rather small) and more biologically compatible with human females. The general idea for it, I’m open to discussion about finer details.
Kinks: rape/non-con(could become more willing later), breeding, birthing, ect. (Open to discussion)

Teddy
stuffed animals/teddy bears come to life and seeking love(or revenge) on their human owners. (Could be a ghost, demon, the mix of past emotions birthing a “entity”...could be just things tend to happen. Willing to play female or cuntboy)
Could also be stuffed animal come to life to punish a bad mother, or a unfortunate sorority house who got some stuffed animals during a charity toy drive.

WARHAMMER!

Queen-Mother and Futa Princess
In short, this would be a idea where a queen-mother is acting as a advisor/regent for her Futa daughter(who is the queen, or soon will be). The mother would do all in her power to guid and protect her daughter/monarch, and may even go as far as to become her wife in order to ensure no one else can take advantage of her or the throne.

Orc and Goblins

Debts to Pay

Mother Goddess

Star Wars(nothing relating to the new trilogy)

More Star Wars

Predator and Prey

TRANSFORMERS

Open to ideas as well.

Last edited:
Teddy
stuffed animals/teddy bears come to life and seeking love(or revenge) on their human owners. (Could be a ghost, demon, the mix of past emotions birthing a “entity”...could be just things tend to happen. Willing to play female or cuntboy)
Could also be stuffed animal come to life to punish a bad mother, or a unfortunate sorority house who got some stuffed animals during a charity toy drive.

Back
Top Bottom