Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailors of Lust (Caius x Khaos)

The blue haired woman couldn't help but undergo the whole trance with a quite happy, and somewhat ecstatic even, expression adorning her pale face. A bright red color always stained her cheeks, during the whole time, as she moaned, groaned and squirmed beneath Lilith's and Makoto's figures. Enjoying their overly naughty, yet gentle nonetheless, attention as much as she possibly could. Orgasm after orgasm, Ami quickly surrendered to both women's caresses, kisses and other naughty treatment as she passionately kissed Makoto back, once all three women were back in Lilith's hideout. She sucked hard on her friend's lower lip, their tongues dancing around each other in their half opened mouths as they put up somewhat of a show for Lilith to enjoy.

After that, Ami simply accepted the new outfit that had just been bestowed upon her and turned around many times. Round, perky breasts bouncing heavily in her chest as she chuckled quite happily, seemingly loving the whole situation she was currently trapped in, so to speak. The brunette woman quickly knelt down in front of her new mistress, as soon as she was ordered to do so, and looked up at Ami with an equally perverted and amused expression, cheeks blushing as darkly and brightly as her own skin could manage. The moment Lilith's warm, thick erection mercilessly entered inside her tightest entrance though, Makoto's head tilted back. A quite loud scream echoed through the depths of her throat as her whole body trembled and squirmed in sheer delight.

She was still unaware of it but, whereas Ami's weakness lied in her breasts, Makoto's weakest spot and biggest fantasy was her ass being played with in that very same way. So, at that moment, Lilith was just giving her, exactly, what she wanted. Overly loud moans echoed through the whole room as Makoto's hips started bouncing back, matching Lilith's thrusting as Ami's eyes opened wide, lips parting as she stared at the whole scene, as if hypnotized by such a naughty yet sensual scene. The blue haired girl moaned too, one hand rubbing and fondling one of her own breasts as her free fingers lowered to slid inside her clothes and start circling around her overly sensitive clit. "S-So...sexy...ah...ah...I-I love...I love you two!"

Lilith thrust hard into Makoto's ass and came hard, filling her anus. "Our work is far from over. Carnovash requires more brides for His awakening and dominance of this world. It is time we bring in the seer and have her lure the rest of the brides by having her become the truth speaker for Him. Bring me Rei. Go into her sanctum and return her to me. If you can handle this alone, you shall be rewarded with a place in my bed."

She led them to the teleportation chamber and had them think of Rei while she incanted the spell. Once all seven brides were captured and converted to His desires, they would awaken Carnovash with the sacrifice of Usagi and Minako. All seven brides would denounce their queen and chief rebel before ending their lives in pain for their new god. The world would then slide into lust and desire, bringing more slaves as they birth her offspring and spread His corrupting word.

Makoto herself moaned as she also orgasmed quite hard. Her own liquids wetting her new clothes as her whole body trembled in sheer delight. Still gasping, struggling to catch her breath, she nodded as both Ami and Makoto held hands and followed after their mistress. "As you wish, my Mistress." Both girls said as they then disappeared within the portal, thinking of their precious friend and, soon to be, fallen sister.

Barely ten minutes had passed since Ami and Makoto had disappeared, when the shadowed outlines of three young women appeared in front of Lilith again. Once they were visible, Rei Hino, also known as Sailor Mars, could be seen struggling as Ami tightly held one of her arms, Makoto holding the other. "W-What's gotten into you, Makoto, Ami! Stop this!" The dark haired woman finally exclaimed as she lifted her head, eyes growing wide in surprise when Lilith's form was finally registered by her confused mind.

"Y-You!" She then whimpered, her legs trembling and growing weaker as she lost balance and fell on her knees. "I...I've seen you before!"​

Lilith came forward and stroked Rei's face. "Yes, you have seen me. I am your new mistress, and I have given you the dreams of temptation towards your darkest desires. It is time you joined me and made the dreams a reality. Tell your mistress what gives you pleasure and give yourself to your true god. Tell your sisters that they may please your body and corrupt your soul in their love for their fallen sister."

Chains and shackles took hold of Rei's wrists and ankles and brought her to her feet between two pillars. Lilith brought forth a whip and cracked it in front of her. "You want the pain, don't you? You feel good when your mistress gives you pain before she forces herself upon her. Admit and it and beg for the sweet pain that makes you moist. I will shred off your clothes and make you bleed as you want so much before I baptize you in the name of Carnovash."

Rei kept shaking her head as shackles tightly bound her and forced her to remain still, now trapped and tightly tied against two of the many pillars that could be seen around the area. "N-No! This...this isn't good! No I...I'll never betray the princess! Y-You can't...you can't do this!" The dark haired female then exclaimed as both Makoto and Ami knelt down next to her and simply cupped her breasts. They didn't make a move after that though, not until Lilith ordered them to, at the very least. Every single sailor did have their own weakest point and biggest fantasy, something all of them kept hidden, buried deep inside of themselves.

For Makoto, it was the fact she wanted to bear children, thus impregnation would work well with her. Of course her ass was also quite sensitive, but impregnation was an even bigger craving of hers. For Ami, it was her breasts. Both skin and nipples were highly sensitive, so she could easily get off by having anyone playing with them. She also enjoyed being forced to give oral sex, to the point of choking even, but her weakest spot was, without a doubt, her overly sensitive chest. And, for Rei, just as Lilith had guessed, it was pain. She was a sucker for pain, a "closeted" masochist, so to speak. Something she hadn't shared with anyone else, not even her best friends.

"I-I won't! Leave me alone, you evil priestess!" Rei finally concluded, opting to be stubborn and trying her best to stick to whatever strength she had left. Even if her legs shifted uncomfortably, her vagina and clit tingling madly when the sound of that whip cracking echoed in her ears. Rei's pale cheeks already growing quite red as she started imagining how that thick, long object would feel when it hit her pale, exposed skin. "No...no, I can't give in! I can't betray Usagi!" She repeated, mostly to herself, as both Makoto and Ami glanced at each other and chuckled. Knowing full well Rei's resistance would be absolutely futile and useless in the end.​

Lilith lashed at Rei's skin, starting at her limbs. She whipped her arms and thighs before moving to her back. The whip struck her body, tearing the clothes away and leaving shallow cuts in her skin as Lilith struck her over and over. She went to her front and Rei's garments began drooping off her as they were torn by the whip. Ami and Makoto's hands were covered by the fabric before Lilith ordered them to take their hands away as she closed in on Rei's breasts with the whip.

"Give in as your sisters have, seer. An eternity of pleasure awaits you when you give in to Carnovash. You belong to Him and I shall bring you into His love and desires. You can experience their flesh along with mine as my slave. This is your purpose, seer. It is the purpose of all flesh to know pleasure. Join and you shall know the truth."

Louder and louder screams escaped through Rei's throat until her voice became hoarse. Ami and Makoto meekly stepped back and pulled away from her as they enjoyed the whole scene. Passionately making out with each other as their tongues danced against each other. Their mouths widely opened so that Lilith could also enjoy the view. As for Rei, bright red marks started appearing all over her body as she kept whimpering and screaming for a little while.

Skin eventually tearing up as blood stained her porcelain flesh. Breasts bouncing up and down heavily each time they were hit with that merciless weapon. "N-No, I can't...I won't...ah....ngh...a-ah!" Yet, despite Rei's words, her sounds started becoming lewder and lewder. Pale cheeks flushing in a bright red color as she shook her head, struggling against the restraints as her whole body quivered, now in sheer delight. Pleasure building up inside of her the more pain she was made to suffer.​

Lilith looked to her slaves, "Make sure your new sister can see it as well. Show her the pleasure that comes with faith in Carnovash." She struck Rei harder as the whip lashed against her breasts and then moved down her belly towards her sex. The leather whip bit into her skin as it descended towards her quivering pussy. Lilith was still hard and her cock twitched in anticipation of this new flesh submitting to her and her god. It spoke of pleasure and pain to Rei as it imposed her will on the sailor's young body.

"You can experience all of the pain you desire in pursuit of pleasure. Look at your sisters, they are pierced in their most sensitive places and their bellies fill with the life I gave them with my body. You too will be pierced upon your conversion and impregnation. I will brand your flesh, whip it, cut it. All of the pain you could desire to make your body wet and cum over and over. Your sisters crave the pleasure of your flesh. Share it with them."

Both Makoto and Ami nodded at Lilith and moved to stand in front of Rei, right behind their new mistress. They kept kissing, their tongues dancing around each other as they cup each other’s breasts, fondling and massaging them while moaning quite loudly in return. Their pale faces now blushed and bathed in a bright red color as they kept pleasuring each other, their movements growing faster and more passionate.

Rei averted her gaze for a second, gritting her teeth. On the one hand, she couldn’t help but feel utterly aroused about the whole thing. On the other, she knew Ami and Makoto weren’t being themselves and that it was wrong to feel like that, especially when they were all betraying their princess. But...she just couldn’t help it. Louder and louder groans and moans echoed then through the depths of her throat.

Rei shaking her head as she closed her eyes tightly and blushed quite darkly. Her whole body covered now in bruises and blood as her breasts kept bouncing each time the whip mercilessly hit her overly sensitive and exposed skin. The dark haired girl moaning even louder as she trembled in sheer delight. Both pain and pleasure spreading from her tingling clitoris once her womanhood was also attacked as her own liquids started pouring down her inner walls and soaking her labia. “A-Ah...ah...ngh...ah...I-I...I’ll do it...I’ll do...anything you want..just...ah...p-please! More...m-more...I...hit me more...I...I love...pain!”

With her submission, Lilith undid her wrists and brought Rei to her knees. She thrust her erection deep and hard into Mars's throat and invoked the words for her baptism in the priestess' seed. After coating her face in the thick, white spunk, she brought Rei to the altar for her vows and impregnation. Lilith made Rei's collar tight and broke Rei's virginity savagely as she toyed with the sailor's wounded body before filling her womb.

She pierced Rei's nipples and clit with a dull needle for her slave rings and then gave her a skull full of black liquid and branded her forehead with an eye. Rei would be given visions of her true role with Lilith. They were all to be Lilith's slaves and devotees to Carnovash before Moon and Venus rebelled and broke them away from the dark god of flesh. They were to serve Him as his heralds and bring the world to his rule and bring forth his priesthood to dominate the world and all life on it. Only when her hallucinations ended would Rei be released and given to her sisters to welcome into their love as slaves of Canovash. Through Rei's psychic powers, all of the sailors, both free and slave would have their minds invaded with these scenes of sex and bloodshed.

"Bring me the two lovers and through them, all of the slaves will be brought here. When it is done, we shall bring the rebels to play their part in bringing Him to this world. Will you obey your god and mistress in doing this?"

Rei was at a bliss. Genuine happiness and pleasure coursing through her entire figure, even as her body was ravaged, abused and filled with nothing but pain by that merciless mistress of hers. Once it was over, she groaned and repeated her vows, even before Lilith had to say them first (all thanks to her own, special powers). The images flooding her and spreading to her beloved sisters, with the exception of Venus and Sailor Moon, of course. Mercury and Jupiter simply cummed upon seeing such visions, rubbing their womanhoods against each other at an incredibly fast and heated pace until they orgasmed together over, and over, and over again. Whereas the few guardians who were still left to recruit simply deemed all of them as nothing but a mere nightmare.

Once the liquid was filling her body, that dark eye adorning her forehead, Rei moved to kneel down in front of her mistress. One hand balled into a fist as it pressed tightly against her chest as she nodded at Lilith’s words. “Yes Mistress.” After that, Rei simply disappeared. Leaving both Makoto and Ami to put up a show in front of Lilith as they kept making up until Rei appeared again. Beneath her feet were lying two women she had miraculously managed to reduce and render helpless. Sailor Neptune, teal haired one, who had been so overwhelmed by her own visions, Rei had managed to defeat her easily. And Sailor Uranus, the blonde one, whom Rei had forced to give up after threatening her lover and faithful partner.

“You damn...what the hell are you doing, Mars?!” Haruka exclaimed as she glared sharply at her. “Calm down, Uranus. There must be-!” Michiru was about to intervene when her skin grew pale upon seeing the woman of her visions. “You...you’re the one behind this. It’s...it’s always been you, Lilith!” Michiru finally exclaimed as Haruka too turned to stare at the dark priestess in question with a confused and dumbfounded expression adorning her face.

Haruka was bound in shackles of lustful dark energy and made to watch the scene in front of her. Lilith went up to Michiru and stroked her body, "Yes, Neptune. Do you remember me? Did Pluto tell you of the joy and pleasure I gave her on her knees? Did you want to experience it yourself so many centuries ago? You now have your chance as a slave to me and Lord Carnovash."

Lilith gave Rei her slave outfit of a latex bikini, baring her body and the scars of the abuse she loved so much. Lilith let Michiru look at Rei's wounded body. "She loves pain and she will beg me to hurt her more and more while she bears children for her god. The other two are also fully converted and devoted as slaves. You will have their love as a slave as well when you submit. Do you want to fight me, Neptune? They all resisted but fell to their desires and you will be no different and you will have your lover as well when she submits. Renounce the light and accept your baptism. Take your vows and tell your lover how good it felt." Lilith stroked Neptune's cheek with her cock, letting the thick head brush against her skin and leaving a dribble of clear pre-cum on her cheek.

The blonde woman couldn't simply stay put. She struggled against the shackles as much as she could, screaming and grunting quite loudly as Lilith seemed to focus her attention on her own lover. Rei simply smirking as she received her new outfit with a quite wide smile, meekly bowing at her new mistress. Thus showing just how much she respected and revered Lilith now she had finally submitted to the dark priestess.

Unlike Uranus, who just glared sharply at that whole view, Michiru's expression turned to a quite shocked and saddened one as she quickly averted her gaze. Closing her eyes for a second, until Lilith started talking to her again. "No, I...We all owe the utmost loyalty to the Princess." The green haired female finally said, whole body shaking when Lilith's impressive organ pressed against her own cheek. Those small drops of precum sliding inside her mouth as she moaned faintly at that salty taste she already knew she'd easily get addicted to.

"Leave her alone bitch!" Haruka exclaimed nonetheless. Wrestling even harder against the shackles keeping her bound as she shot quite sharp and deadly glares to the woman in question no one but Michiru herself seemed to recognize.

Lilith smirked at Haruka and turned her focus to Michiru. "Let's have your lover watch how easily you are broken, shall we? I bet she loves to watch." The priestess forced her member into Michiru's mouth and began pumping her hard. She took hold of the sailor's head and forced her high up on the massive cock, fucking her mouth. She looked back at Haruka held tight by her bonds. She may be strong, but she would not be able to break her bonds.

She looked to her slaves as she fucked Neptune's mouth roughly, "Tend to the other one while I break this one." She would not cum into the sailor's mouth until she was ready to be baptized and agreed to it. In the meantime, she would let her new slave enjoy the taste of her pre-cum. She would speed up and slow down to maintain her erection, but not cum.

She remembered how much Pluto savored her cock and readily took her seed. She never saw Neptune before, but felt Pluto told the sailor about her in the past and was trying to get Neptune to join with her. No matter now as the past was the past and she would deal with Pluto when she captured the sailor.

Lilith smirked at Haruka and turned her focus to Michiru. "Let's have your lover watch how easily you are broken, shall we? I bet she loves to watch." The priestess forced her member into Michiru's mouth and began pumping her hard. She took hold of the sailor's head and forced her high up on the massive cock, fucking her mouth. She looked back at Haruka held tight by her bonds. She may be strong, but she would not be able to break her bonds.

She looked to her slaves as she fucked Neptune's mouth roughly, "Tend to the other one while I break this one." She would not cum into the sailor's mouth until she was ready to be baptized and agreed to it. In the meantime, she would let her new slave enjoy the taste of her pre-cum. She would speed up and slow down to maintain her erection, but not cum.

She remembered how much Pluto savored her cock and readily took her seed. She never saw Neptune before, but felt Pluto told the sailor about her in the past and was trying to get Neptune to join with her. No matter now as the past was the past and she would deal with Pluto when she captured the sailor.

Neptune groaned loudly when the huge organ was mercilessly pushed deep inside her throat. Closing tightly her eyes, hands balling into fists as she could do nothing but take in the whole length of Lilith's massive erection while she savored the salty smell and taste of that thick precum oozing from the slit of the engorged head. She felt embarrassed, even more since she knew her girlfriend, Uranus, was observing the whole thing. Yet she couldn't help but blush quite darkly, finding herself enjoying the whole thing more and more the more Lilith ravaged her mouth.

Ami, Makoto and Rei nodded at their mistress' words and quickly moved to tend to Haruka. Makoto wrapping her lips around one of her breaths, licking and sucking hardly on the pebbled bud, while Ami tended to the other breast. Massaging, groping and kissing it over and over again. Rei, on the other hand, simply knelt down in front of her and ran her tongue against her clitoris. Causing the blonde woman to let out a loud moan as she blushed darkly as well. Shaking her head, biting hard on her lower lip as she tried to muffle any of the lewd sounds coming out her mouth at that moment.

"N-No...ah...ngh...l-let us go bastards! Let Michiru....ah...leave her alone!" While Harkua screamed such things, as loudly and desperately as she possibly could, Michiru's tongue started pressing against the underside of Lilith's erection. Her whole mouth humming in delight as her defiance and reluctant behavior slowly faded away. Her head even bobbing and moving to take in more and more of that huge organ of hers as she sucked and licked on it over, and over, and over again. Obviously trying her best to please her new mistress as much as she could.

With her reluctance gone, Lilith would pull out of Michiru's mouth and asked her to reject the light. With Michiru's submission, Lilith baptized her in seed before putting her through the marriage vows and impregnating Michiru in front of Haruka and the others. Once Neptune was collared and pierced, Lilith would present her to Uranus. "Gaze upon your lover now, slave. Is she not beautiful? You can join her in this servitude easily just by surrendering to me. Renounce the light and ask to be baptized in the name of Carnovash."

Lilith then led Michiru to Haruka, "Tell her how good it felt to be baptized by Carnovash and the pleasure you felt upon the altar. Let her feel the baby growing inside of you and tempt her with the same feeling inside of her. Ask her to join you in slavery to me and Carnovash."

Michiru could hardly believe it. It felt so good, she felt so full of life and so excited at that moment...she thought that, if she died right there and then, she wouldn't even mind it. "Yes, Mistress." The teal haired woman simply said as she wore her sensual, dark outfit, along with her bare, pierced breasts and exposed groin, overly proud of all of it. Sailor Neptune simply approached Haruka and started massaging one of her breasts. Kissing her softly on the lips as her tongue danced and wrestled against hers, both of their mouths remaining open as they put up some sort of show for Lilith to, hopefully, enjoy.

"Come with us, Haruka. Lilith will make you feel really good, I promise." The woman simply whispered against her ear as she started rubbing her fingers against the blonde's small sex gland. Haruka's legs squirming and shaking as she struggled against the restraints, saliva falling down her chin as she weakly glared at Lilith, trying her best to resist. "W-What...ah...ngh...what did you do to her....b-bitch?!" The blonde finally snapped, letting out a quite loud moan right afterwards as her body writhed in sheer pleasure.

"All I have done is show her the ways of flesh, slave. By the seed of Carnovash, channeled through my body, she has been baptized and impregnated as befits her role as a slave to Him. She knows the pleasures of the flesh and will appreciate them in all their forms. You shall learn the same." Haruka's bonds would come undone so she can kneel before Lilith as the priestess slides her cock in to Uranus's mouth. She will let Michiru continue to play with Uranus's body as she tempted Haruka with her member.

"Renounce the light and accept the rule of Carnovash over your body and soul. Ask to be baptized in His seed and be wed to Him as my slave. The time is just about right and only two more slaves remain to be reminded of their love of Him. After that, we shall give him the souls needed to bring Him to His throne over this world and we shall know only an eternity of flesh." Lilith gestured to Mercury and Mars to tend to her breasts. They still had not had their meal of milk from her body to make them utterly dependent on her word as their mistress.

Mercury and Mars quickly approached their new Mistress as they started fondling and cupping her round, big breasts. Mercury being the first one to lick, nibble and wrap her mouth around one of Lilith's nipples. Wet, loud sounds escaping through it as she then started sucking on it as hard as she possibly could. Groaning and moaning when the warm liquid flooded down her throat, making her feel nothing but sheer pleasure and bliss. After that, Mercury followed after her "sister's" actions. Timidly kissing and licking Lilith's right nipple. Even biting softly on it as she then drank from the milk that came out of such a sensitive area. Moaning even louder than the dark haired sailor as some drops escaped through the corners of her lips.

Meanwhile Neptune simply smirked and nodded to Lilith. Massaging, fondling and caressing Haruka's breasts, nipples and then lowering down to her stomach. "Come on, Haruka. Let Mistress give you a baby to hold for her. It'll be fun...and quite an honor. To be able to use your body and give it all for our God to use...that's our ultimate goal, I promise." Haruka simply shook her head, still reluctant to give in. Yet Michiru didn't let her give it a second thought, either. She simply wrapped a hand behind the back of her head and pushed her face forward. Forcing her to swallow the tip of Lilith's huge erection next. Muffled groans and whimpers echoed through Haruka's throat as Michiru forced her to keep swallowing Lilith's whole cock, inch by inch.

The teal haired woman showing a somewhat sadistic vibe as Haruka's gagged sounds echoed in the air, that while Michiru kept massaging and putting more and more pressure on Haruka's breasts. Without even caring whether her partner actually liked that or not. "You're really lucky, Haruka...I wish I was the one pleasing our Mistress with my mouth. Ah...so lucky...you should be grateful!" She then exclaimed, slapping Haruka's breasts as she then glanced back at Lilith. Wondering if she was even allowed to get that far or not, while looking for approval in their Mistress' face.

Lilith smiled at Michiru. Pleasure and pain were both effective tools to satisfy the cravings of the flesh and she looked down at Haruka, "Does it feel good when your lover hurts you? When she conquers you in bed? I will do that for you when you beg to be baptized." Lilith thrust her cock deep into Haruka's throat and held it there before wrapping her hands around Uranus's throat. She pulled herself out to Uranus could speak.

"Say it, slave. Give in to your desires and beg to be baptized in the name of Carnovash. Tell your mistress what inflames your lust and it shall be fulfilled when you take your vows to your God."

The blonde woman's thighs get moist when Lilith starts to abuse her throat. Her vagina spilling all of her juices as, apparently, the rough treatment and damage that came out with it, if her violent gagging was anything to go by anyways, seemed to turn her on more than naything. "It seems Haruka loves to be punished and hurt Mistress...I think you're, of course, right about that." Michiru simply said as she slapped Haruka's breasts as hardly as she could. Which dragged a muffled groan out of the depths of the abused blonde's filled throat.

Once her mouth was freed, Haruka gasped and coughed violently. Saliva running down her chin, her breathing somewhat agitated as her pale face had turned entirely red from the experience. "I-I...I like it. I like to be..abused like this. Pain...pain is what I love the most. I want to be hurt, to be abused...to feel as much pain...as you...as Mistress can give me." The blonde woman finally gave in, staring up at Lilith with a pleading gaze as Michiru spanked her plump rear again. Haruka moaning loudly in return as she remained now on all fours, waiting to see Lilith's reaction to her sudden revelations.

Lilith smiled at Haruka's surrender and jammed her cock deep into Haruka's throat as her hands wrapped around the sailor's neck to squeeze her tightly. "It seems I have two painsluts to tend to. I wonder if some of my slaves are sadists as well. There is pain and pleasure in Carnovash's service, and you will have your fill of both, slave. I baptize you in the name of Carnovash." Lilith pulled out of Uranus and came on her face before bringing her onto the altar. Haruka would be pierced with the dull needle in her nipples and clit and her collar would be all the tighter when she made her wedding vows. Lilith choked Haruka hard as she fucked the new slave and impregnated her. It was only then she would let her two new slaves nurse from her and give them their revealing slave attire.

"Now, for the final two slaves. Bring me Saturn and Pluto. I will take Pluto last, as I need my special attention on my erstwhile acolyte. But I wonder which of you wants to be the wedding bed for your daughter. I'm sure you can tempt her into becoming a slave completely willingly."

Whereas Haruka might be more of a masochist, Michiru was clearly a sadist. Still biting hard on Haruka's nipples and scratching at her porcelain skin while Lilith ravaged her throat over, and over, and over again. "Ngh...ggh...ngh!" Haruka's moans and whimpers of both pleasure and pain came in the form of muffled, gutural sounds as her whole body trembled while she moved her mouth. Moving it faster and faster as she sucked on Lilith's cock until cum bathed her whole face and chest. Then, still gasping deeply, she groaned and gasped as Michiru licked the remaining drops of cum from her face, alongside Haruka herself, as they made out right before Haruka was taken to the altar. Blood spilling down her open wounds as grunting sounds came when the collar was wrapped so tightly around her neck. Michiru fingering herself at the whole scene until Haruka had uttered her vows and both women were allowed to drink of Lilith's overly addicting milk, now clad in black leather, overly revealing, suits.

"Yes..Mistress." Both sailors then said and disappeared in thin air. Only to come back shortly afterwards, each of them holding one arm of Saturn while the younger female struggled in her fellow sailor guardians' tight grip. "W-What's...what's going on here?!" Michiru was also holding the limp body of Setsuna on her free hand, whom they had ended up knocking out so that Lilith could have her own share of fun with her once she was done with the youngest of the sailor guardians.

With their return, Lilith gave Haruka and Michiru lustful, deep kisses before ordering Michiru to shackle Setsuna to the pillar to await her ordeal. She then turned to Saturn and gently brought the sailor into her arms. She stroked the soft skin of the youngest sailor and used her most enticing voice with her to ease her into submission.

"All of your friends are here to serve me as you were destined to. You will be a servant of Carnovash and myself as you use that beautiful body of yours for the purpose it was made for. Girls like you have a duty to be bred and bear babies for their masters. I will be your mistress and shall lead you to eternal joy through pleasure of flesh. Come, Saturn, relax and don't be afraid. I will make surer you enjoy this for all of your days." Lilith guided Saturn's hand to her breast for the sailor to touch as she touched Saturn's breast. "Feels good, doesn't it? Your breast feels good too. I will enjoy touching your body as we consummate our marriage. But first, you must be baptized."

Lilith had Saturn kneel before her and her erect cock. She brought it against her cheek and let her feel its heat as she dragged it along her face. "Ask to be baptized in the name of Carnovash and reject the light, sailor. All the others know my organ tastes wonderful and my seed is delightful on their tongues and skin. Then take it into your mouth as deep as you can and suck on it. It will feel so good inside of you, I promise."

Both Haruka and Michiru happily made out with their new Mistress, shamelessly moaning and groaning in her mouth, then Michiru nodded at Lilith's commands and dragged the unconscious Setsuna to the pillar and simply shackled her. Making sure the restraints were tight enough, even a bit too tight, as it seemed the sadistic vibe inside of her was slowly, but steadily, waking up. Meanwhile, Hotaru simply trembled, eyes wide open in surprise as Lilith embraced her. Haruka remaining by her side and simply stroking her short locks, as if she was also trying to calm her down.

Hotaru simply remained like that, eyes widely opened as she stared at Michiru and the others, then at Haruka and, finally, at Lilith again. Her hand softly resting against Lilith's bigger breasts as she then was on her knees, her right cheek being caressed by that long, huge, throbbing shaft. "N-No I..where's the princess? This isn't...this is wrong....!" Saturn tried to complain, but Haruka just held her tightly in her arms and softly kissed her lips. "It's fine, Hotaru. Both Michiru and I have realized this is our duty now. It's always been, we had just...forgotten about it. Everything will be all right, I promise."

In the end, Hotaru simply cried and held to Haruka's arms. Nodding after that and turning to glance back at Lilith. Somehow, deep down, she knew that was the right choice. Even if it meant betraying everything they had been taught so far. "Please, Mistress Lilith. I need...I beg of you to baptize me, just like my sisters." Hotaru finally said, still not entirely convinced, yet she simply circled her tongue around the engorged tip of Lilith's organ. A hand gently holding it as she sucked on its tip before finally starting to force the huge organ inside of her mouth, inch by inch. Which proved to be somewhat hard due to her lack of experience, eyelids trembling while Hotaru's eyes remained closed. Yet her free hand gripped Lilith's own hand, preventing her from moving it from her breast, which seemed to be one of her weakest points.

"It seems our young girl has quite sensitive breasts already." Haruka simply commented, somewhat thrilled by the whole thing, as she then lowered her mouth and licked her tongue against one of Hotaru's nipples. Muffled moans escaping through Hotaru's filled throat as it seemed the girl in question had just gotten more aroused thanks to the attention her own breasts were receiving at that moment.

Back
Top Bottom