Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailors of Lust (Caius x Khaos)

Lilith heard the call of her god to bring him the slaves that would allow him to conquer the world. Seven slaves to worship him and bring forth offspring through her blessed body, a marvel of flesh given strength and purpose by her god. These slaves were ones with great power that would empower him upon their corruption and once they were spent, their souls would be given to him.

She came out of her temple in a dark cave and searched for the first of these slaves. She could feel their power and followed the first source that seemed the most vulnerable. This one still had a trace of darkness about her and she would be the first to break. She just needed to draw her attention and so she sent out a pulse of her dark, lustful energy to attract the soul she desired. She planned on how to capture this one as she waited.

Sailor Jupiter happened to be the first to sense that evil pulse of darkness. She was worried about Usagi and the others, but she didn't want to risk them getting into anything too dangerous either. As such, the young woman, who was fifteen* years old already, decide to go on her own towards the source of such dark power and hopefully get to defeat it before the others noticed.

When she finally arrived at the place, she turned into her sailor outfit and checked the area. "Who is there? Reveal yourself, I know you are here!" She finally exclaimed, frowning a bit as her muscles got tense, ready for the upcoming fight.

*(OOC: She can be eighteen instead if you are more comfortable that way).

Lilith smiled and looked at Jupiter. This one was a strong soul she was looking for and would make for a good first slave. She was young and fertile, a perfect breeding slave for her and her god. She stood in front of Jupiter and spoke to her,

"I am right here. I have brought you before my god. Submit and this will all go easy for you." She waved her hands and brought up a fog around Jupiter, blocking her vision and clinging to her body. The miasma smelled of lust and desire as a black tentacle grew out of the ground and wrapped around her legs to hold her still, coiling up to grasp her arms against her torso and hold her still while Lilith intoned the spell that would bring them back to her temple. Lilith and Jupiter would be brought to the sanctuary before the altar to her god, Jupiter bound securely so Lilith could break her that much more easily.

Last edited:
Jupiter glared at the woman who had just appeared in front of her. "What the...I won't ever submit. I don't care who you or your god are!" The brunette exclaimed in a quite angered tone. Then, she gasped upon feeling the slippery tendril crawling up through her body. Wrapping around her waist and then moving up to hold her legs and arms tightly in place. Jupiter started struggling against the tight grasp, squirming vividly as she wrapped both hands against the thin, round substance. "W-What the heck is this...let me go!"

However, before she could get rid of the tendril or the thick fog wrapping around her figure, her vision was clouded. Her whole figure flinched in fear as she was then transported to a different place. What looked like an eerie, dark sanctuary appeared in front of her as she found herself restrained against what looked to be an altar. Unable to move in the slightest as she glanced back at the other woman. "B-Bitc-...Let me go!" She finally said, barely managing herself from losing her cool as she kept struggling and squirming against the restraints, more focused on that than in the enemy who had just appeared in front of her.

The sanctuary was lit by flames that gave light, but no heat and a sensual incense filled the air of the cave. In the dim light, Jupiter could see the walls were decorated with images of women in the throes of pleasure as various sexual acts were done to them.

Lilith walked up to Jupiter and kissed her cheek before speaking to her breathily, "You may call me Lilith, or once you have tasted true lust, you shall call me 'Mistress'. I am the priestess and blessed servant of Carnovash, the Lord of Flesh and Desire. You have been chosen to be one of His servants. Once you have given in to His desires, you will want nothing more than to follow His will. So, sweet slave, what is the desire that lays deep within your heart? We shall bare it before Him." She pressed her body against Jupiter, her ample breasts brushing against her outfit and skin through her tight leather outfit. She kissed the sailor deeply before standing up to prepare her tools of pain and pleasure for Jupiter's breaking.

Jupiter's emerald gaze grew wide open in surprise when she stared at the sensual images of several women being forced into all kinds of sexual positions and acts. That already gave her a rough idea of what that woman, who ended up introducing herself as "Lilith", was planning to do to her. And, needless to say, she didn't like it one bit. At least at that moment. Shaking her head, she struggled even harder against the restraints, pulling hard on them as she observed how the woman started preparing some tools she could hardly focus on, much less identify under such an anxious state.

"Wait..Don't you dare..Let me go!" Jupiter finally exclaimed, glaring sharply at her. "You are wasting your time. I will never bow before your God. My loyalty is reserved to our Princess. If you know who I am, you should be aware of that already." Jupiter concluded, gasping faintly when the woman started kissing her cheek and entire figure. Feeling that soft touch against her own figure as she swallowed hard. Her lips trembling a bit while her will faltered for a second, craving the body of another woman making her feel all kinds of pleasure just like that. As Makoto wanted to get married and become a housewife, her utmost fantasy was to bear children and become impregnated. She didn't really care who, although she had ideally been thinking of a man suited for her, back at the time. Now she had long forgotten that though.

Lilith smirked at Jupiter's bravado. "You seem to like the feel of my body against yours. Perhaps you would like to see more? Would you like that, slave?" She indulged what she saw as Jupiter's desire and pulled away her leotard from her breasts and allowed the sailor to see the crimson nipples, hard and puckered, that sat on top of her pale breasts. She reached out to Jupiter and stroked the sailor's breast through her outfit, kneading and squeezing before teasing the nipple poking through the fabric with her fingers.

"Would you like more, slave? Would you like to feel my mouth on your breasts, my bare body pressing on yours as I use you as I wish? Perhaps you'd like to experience my breasts. They will give you much pleasure as my slave and you will certainly have lots of fun with them in your hands and in your mouth. And my blessed body has even more pleasure than just my breasts. My sex is warm and sweet for all of my slaves. You can taste me as your pleasure me with your mouth. I'll even show you what it looks like, smooth and soft with no hair down there., when you give in and surrender. It has even more pleasure in store for you than just your tongue. I'll rub it against yours so you know how a woman truly feels."

She wasn't going to tell Jupiter about her other surprise, yet. She needed to submit to get a view of that treat in her tight leotard. Lilith could feel her organ squirming inside her, ready to reveal itself and be plunged into this slave's pussy. She bared a bit more of her body, exposing more skin and her stomach, with its musculature softened by her feminine figure. "You want me, don't you? A strong, firm, but loving mistress. All you have to do is submit, sweet slave. Give in to the lust building in your young body. Pledge yourself to me and take your vows as my slave and know only joy in desire fulfilled."

Jupiter couldn’t avert her gaze when Lilith finally revealed a generous part of her firm, bouncing breasts. That perky, puckered bud of hers, twitching faintly, seemed to be inciting her to indulge in some forbidden pleasures she had never even thought she’d experience. Her lips trembled as she finally glanced away from her inviting flesh. Ignoring the fact her soon-to-be Mistress was revealing even more and more of that sweet, porcelain skin she was already craving to touch.

A quite loud moan escaped the brunette’s plump lips when the other woman started touching her breasts. Massaging and kneading them with care and tenderly as that sent warm chills down Jupiter’s whole spine. Her legs moving uncomfortably as her womanhood grew wetter and wetter the more Lilith pressed and rubbed her lower figure against her. For a second, she did feel tempted to say yes. To just give in and accept whatever nonsense that woman spouted.

But then she remembered her duties as a sailor guardian and shook her head vehemently. There was no way she could betray her friends, no matter what kind of enticing promises Lilith was offering at that moment or how bad things looked for them. “N-No...There’s no way I can do that! There’s no way I can betray the princess! I-I...I’m Sailor Jupiter...I can’t simply ignore that! I can’t betray my friends!” She finally exclaimed, trying her best to convince herself more than directing those words at the other woman.

Lilith knew Jupiter was weakening and pressed her body closer against the sailor before weaving her thighs with Jupiter's and bringing their pussies together through the material of their leotards. She rubbed slowly, letting Jupiter's wet pussy savor the sensation of another stroking against her. Lilith's breasts slowly heaved as she ground against her slave, tempting her further to give in.

"You can bring them all into this pleasure. There is no betrayal in that. Tell your mistress your deepest desire and give in to her commands. Infinite pleasure will be yours and theirs when you submit. Think of it, all of you having your lusts and desires fulfilled in service to Carnovash. Would that not be wonderful?" She ground harder against Jupiter's pussy, her organ ready to burst forth hard and erect to take Jupiter and fill her with seed.

Makoto couldn't help but moan quite loudly. Filling the whole room with her lewd sounds as Lilith started rubbing her warm, intimate parts against hers. She could feel her. Her pulsing womahood grinding tightly against hers, even if the thin fabric of their clothes was preventing their bodies from actually touching each other. She leaned back her head, closing her eyes as an even louder scream echoed through the depths of her throat. Her arms tugging on the restraints binding her against the altar as her whole body squirmed and shivered in sheer delight.

"I...I want..." She finally said, panting heavily. Her chest moving up and down heavily as her face got stained in a quite dark red blush. "I want to be a mother...I want to get pregnant...by your seed. I want you to fill me with your seed...and breed me...Mistress." She finally said, moving her hips this time too. Bucking up her lower body as she started rubbing herself against Lilith, ignoring the fact she was a woman while she exposed the deepest desires of her heart to a total stranger. Of course never even stopping to think Lilith's juices could actually get her pregnant. She didn't seem to register that at the moment though, simply blurting out whatever came first to her mind, regardless of Lilith's gender, as she started pressing herself even more tightly against the other woman's lower, warm, wet womanhood.

Lilith unwound her thighs and knelt over Makoto. Her slave was broken and it was time to bring her into the faith. She completely removed her leotard and allowed Jupiter to see her completely naked body. Her pussy was as pale and smooth as the rest of her body and she made sure Makoto was watching as she stroked her labia in anticipation of revealing her body's special properties.

From within her pussy, a large penis emerged along with an engorged scrotum. The head of her twitching member and her sack were smooth and crimson against the white skin and she let Jupiter take a long look at it before coming up to her and pushing it deep into her mouth. Lilith talked to her new slave as she thrust her organ in and out of Makoto's mouth, poking her in the cheek on occasion and then having her suck on the large balls in her smooth sack. Each one made an audible pop as she pulled them from her mouth to have her service the other one or her member.

"Carnovash calls us to experience all the pleasures of the flesh. My body, called wretched by all the standards of the light, was blessed by Carnovash to fulfill all He commands. I will impregnate you with this organ and you shall feel nothing but pleasure when you give birth to my children, slave. I will breed you until your womb grows cold, and on that day, I shall give your soul to Him and you will have nothing but joy from it. Your flesh will be consumed by your fellow slaves. All of this pleasure will come at one obligation to you: you will serve me and love your sister slaves and offspring as you love me. Do you accept this, slave? Do you reject the light and all its false promises?" She continued to pump Jupiter's mouth and throat, working herself to the brink of orgasm to baptize Makoto in her seed.

Last edited:
Light green eyes quickly moved to stare at Lilith’s now fully exposed labia in awe as the young woman gasped deeply and panted equally heavily. Her pale cheeks were now stained in a quite bright red color as she found herself craving for that woman’s touch, to both please her new Mistress and receive all sorts of pleasure from her astonishingly alluring, curvy figure. Far from annoyed or bothered by it, Makoto’s expression turned into an even happier one when Lilith finally revealed her latest surprise to her, gifting her with the sight of that extra, male package now growing from the depths of her naked groin.

“Ngh...!” Before she could even agree to it though, Makoto found herself opening her mouth widely as to receive that engorged erection of Lilith’s, now pushing itself deeper and deeper inside her throat. She felt how her meat filled her whole mouth and neck, which overwhelmed her a bit, at first. Gagging sounds echoing through the depths of her throat as her wrists twisted a bit within her restraints. However, Jupiter quickly got used to it as she started sucking against that huge length and moving her own head. Bobbing her whole face steadily faster as her tongue ran through the underside of Lilith’s throbbing cock.

“Y-Yes Mistress! A-Ah...I accept Carnovash as my one...a-and only God...ah...ngh...and refuse and reject any previous beliefs and loyalties I...ah...ever had before!” Makoto finally echoed as she ran her tongue against those huge testicles. Kissing, sucking and licking Lilith’s pale flesh as she then got to suck her invading organ again. Moving her head faster and faster as she hummed against Lilith’s erection, trying her best to make her new Mistress feel as good as she possibly could.

With Makoto having spoken her vows, Lilith thrust into Makoto's throat, clutching her head and forcing her up onto the base of her manhood until she felt herself begin to twitch with tension. She pulled out and pointed her organ at Jupiter's face, releasing long, sticky ropes of cum onto her face with a long moan. She coated Makoto's face with the white, thick cum that now clung to her face. "I baptize you in the name of Carnovash and welcome you as a convert. We are not done, yet, slave. For we will now conduct our wedding vows."

She brought Makoto to the altar and put her on top of it, binding her wrists and ankles in shackles set into the stone. She stood over Jupiter and intoned over her, "I, Lilith, High Priestess of Carnovash, take this girl, to be my helpless, beguiled bride. To possess and to corrupt, to seduce and to ravish, to ensnare and bewitch, to abuse and to dominate. I swear to bind her, body, soul, and will, to me. I swear to fill her with the sweet corruption of the flesh, and to accept and cherish her submission to me, her rightful mistress. I swear to use her as I see fit, to tear down the light, so that she might better serve me in darkness. Until death do we part." She finished and took her ritual dagger, cutting away the sailor uniform while not breaking Makoto's skin. She parted the uniform and tore it away to bare her body to her mistress. Lilith then led Jupiter through her vows: "I, Makoto Kino, offer my submission as the helpless, beguiled bride of Lilith, High Priestess of Carnovash. To be possessed and corrupted, seduced and ravished, ensnared and bewitched, abused and dominated. To be bound body, soul, and will to my mistress, to serve her as she sees fit, in the darkness, until death do us part."

With their vows spoken, Lilith produced a black leather collar and fastened it around Jupiter's neck, marking the sailor as her property. "With this ring, I thee wed." She mounted Ami and pressed her body onto her slave, bringing her manhood against Ami's moist slit. "With this kiss, I accept your submission." She kissed Makoto deeply as she gently brought her member into Jupiter's pussy, taking her virginity and going deep inside her. "And now, slave, I shall impregnate you for the first time."

Makoto’s muffled moans and groans echoed through her whole, filled throat, forcing Lilith’s huge erection to vibrate in return. While she was at it, she kept sucking and licking every single inch of that throbbing organ as she bobbed her head faster and faster...until her Mistress pulled back from her thin lips. Then, she blushed darkly as she opened her mouth quite widely. Eagerly working to lick and swallow as many drops of that delicious semen as she possibly could as she moaned quite loudly, in sheer delight.

After that, Makoto’s head hung lowly as she gasped deeply, trying her best to catch her breath. Helplessly staring at how Lilith untied her and moved her to the altar located next to them. Without even whimpering, not resisting in the slightest, Sailor Jupiter meekly allowed Lilith to bind her to that cold surface and smiled in a quite naughty manner. Seemingly enjoying the experience as she listened through Lilith’s vows, quickly repeating her own sentences after the older woman spoke them.

Finally, light green eyes moved up to lock on Lilith’s face and bouncing breasts as she straddled her. Moaning against the woman’s mouth as their lips met again, and then arching her back and neck when Lilith’s warm length finally pierced deep inside of her. “M-Mistress...! A-Ah...it feels so good...ah...having you inside of me...! Ngh...ah...p-please fill me with your seed...ah...I want...to bear your children, Mistress Lilith!” The brunette finally exclaimed as her whole body squirmed in delight. Makoto’s hips starting to bounce back and forth as she moved her lower figure, her breasts bouncing and dancing up and down in her chest in response.

"This is the pleasure Carnovash gives His faithful, slave. Serve me well and this is all you will know." Lilith thrust deeper into Makoto, rubbing up against her cervix and battering it with her cock. "Do you feel my against your barrier, slave? Do you want to feel me breach it and seed your womb with our child?" Her erection was close to fully inside Jupiter, but she would be inside completely when she breached the sailor's womb. She was growing harder inside Makoto as she thrust in and out of her as she reached down to toy with her slave's breasts.

Her crimson nipples brushed against Makoto's lips, offering her further temptations of the flesh. They were round, full, and offered her a lifetime of nourishment for Makoto and her sister slaves for the rest of their lives. "Are you looking forward to your first pregnancy, slave? Will your young body make many babies for your god?"

Makoto could feel it. How that overly thick and long erection of hers filled every single inch of her virgin and soaking wet pussy. Her own, inner walls squeezed tightly that invading organ as the young girl’s eyes rolled even further inside her skull. Louder groans and moans echoing through the depths of her throat as Lilith got to play with her round, bouncing breasts. Warm shivers running down her figure as her lower body moved faster and faster each time. “Y-Yes Mistress! B-breach my womb...! A-aah! F-Fill me with your seed...ngh! A-aah! I want to give you...as many children...as I possibly can!” She said after a while as she eagerly wrapped her thin lips around that soft spot in Lilith’s breast.

Sucking and licking her pebbled nipple as she then hummed and moaned while drinking the tasty juices that came out from Lilith’s chest. “Y-Yes I will...ah...I want to get pregnant with your seed...! A-aah please Mistress! I want...t-to give you...ah...many, many children...! My body...ah...is yours to use and abuse...ngh...ah...as you want...so...p-please...ngh...use me!”

Sweet, rich creamy milk flowed into Makoto's mouth as she nursed from her mistress like an infant. Lilith murmured and sighed in satisfaction as the sailor filled herself. "Your Mistress will sate your hunger with her milk as long as you serve her. Take your fill and accept your desires, slave."

Lilith matched her slave's rocking hips with her thrusts and breached her womb, moaning as Jupiter's inner walls squeezed onto her and milked her tool of its thick seed, filling her womb to the brim. Makoto could feel the spark of life begin inside of her womb as the dark, new life began within her, growing rapidly. Lilith murmured in satisfaction at impregnating the first of her many slaves.

Lilith gave Jupiter her new slave clothes, a tight latex bodysuit that would go with her collar. Before releasing her to be dressed, Lilith pierced her nipples and clit with rings and chains. "Dress and attend to me. The rest of your sisters must be captured and brought to the service of Carnovash. You will tell me what you know of them and their weaknesses."

Last edited:
Makoto’s mind was in a daze. Her whole body squirming in sheer bliss. “Yes Mistress! Y-your milk...is delicious. G-give me more...please!” The brunette then purred as she eagerly suckled from Lilith’s nipple. Rocking her hips faster and faster until her insides strangled that overly huge cock inside of her. Makoto tilting her head back as she screamed and moaned as loudly as she could, her own vagina squirting its liquids as her own womb got filled with Lilith’s seed and started bearing the beginning of a new life, a new life that was now growing rapidly inside of her.

As she then was released, she groaned and whimpered even more loudly when her intimate parts were pierced and linked with cold, metal chains. Warm shivers ran down her spine as even that sharp, intense pain made her feel terribly good as she then got dressed in the dark leather bodysuit she was offered. Her round breasts and still hard, perky nipples perfectly visible from beneath the thin clothes. After that, Sailor Jupiter finally briefed Lilith in with all the details of her fellow sailor guardians, of course excluding Venus and Usagi themselves, since they were of no interest to her new Mistress. As well as Usagi’s daughter, who was out of the question since she was a mere kid at the moment.

“And that’s why I’d advise you to go next for Ami or Rei. They are my closest friends, so I might have an easier time handing them. As for Haruka and Michiru, the outer sailor guardians...we can use Michiru to corrupt Haruka, they’re lovers. Sailor Saturn should also be able to be swayed easily, she might be physically and mentally the same age as us, but she’s far more innocent.” Makoto then concluded, smiling at Lilith as she hoped she had done a good job filling her in with all the details she knew about the so called sailor guardians she had fought alongside with many times in the past.

Lilith smiled, "Yes. Ami would be perfect for our next convert. And you will assist in bringing her to the love of Carnovash, helping me capture and turn her. If we get another, then we shall convert her as well. I have special plans for Pluto. She and I go back and we need to catch up."

In the older times, Pluto was her closest lover, her most devout convert. Pluto was going to take her vows and join Lilith as a slave before Moon rebelled and Pluto chose that upstart over her and her god. She wouldn't be a sacrifice to be done in pain, but Pluto's breaking would be even more severe for her betrayal.

Lilith dressed in her leotard again as she brought her cock back into her body and attached a leash to Makoto's collar, giving it a firm tug to lead her slave to her chamber for teleportation. "Think of her, slave, and bring me to Mercury." The room would soon go black with arcane darkness as they were sent to Ami's location.

Last edited:
Makoto couldn’t help but stare at her new Mistress with a somewhat curious expression when Lilith mentioned she had some pending stuff with Sailor Pluto. Truth be told, she had almost entirely forgotten about her. After all, they all didn’t have all that much contact with the outer sailor guardians, Usagi herself being the only and main one who interacted with them on a daily basis. Then again, if Lilith already had plans for Setsuna, then Makoto would do nothing but try her utmost in helping her, to the best of her abilities.

“Yes Mistress”. Sailor Jupiter simply said as she bowed politely at her new Lord and then followed after her. Truly enjoying the leash that kept her together with Lilith as she then closed her eyes and thought of their next target. In the blink of an eye, both Lilith and Makoto appeared in the middle of a library. No one seemed to be left there expect for a young girl who appeared to be around Makoto’s own age.

“Makoto?” The girl, going by the name of Ami Mizuno softly called out to her friend next as she approached her, a weak smile adorning her thin lips next. “I didn’t expect to see you here! We were really worried since we didn’t know anything of you since this morning. How-?” The light blue haired woman’s movements stopped abruptly after she had approached her friend, upon seeing both her weird outfit, as well as the seemingly older woman who was standing next to her, in a quite similar fashion.

“Who...who is this woman? I...had never seen her before. Is she a friend of yours?” Ami concluded as Makoto simply remained silent, yet smirked quite widely and darkly. Holding her breath as she eagerly waited to see how Lilith would address to whom was about to become her newest slave in no time.

Lilith smiled at Ami and called up her tendrils which wrapped around Ami's wrists and ankles before binding her spread out on a nearby table. "I am her mistress and you shall address me as the same when you have experienced true lust as my slave has. She suggested you would be a willing convert to our god, Carnovash. Slave, show this girl the pleasure I give you as a slave. Tempt her with your words and memories."

More tendrils appeared and began loosening Ami's clothes for Jupiter's ease in touching her friend in her special places. She could have brought them all back to the temple, but this place would serve for the initial breaking. They would return for the wedding and impregnation as her god desired, but her breaking and baptism could happen here. Lilith began loosening her leotard for Ami's viewing of her as she got on top of Sailor Mercury and pressed her body against the captive sailor while Jupiter further toyed with Ami's body.

“E-Eh?! What are you-?! S-Stop it!” Ami exclaimed as was bound by those thick, tendril-like limbs and then her body was forced to press against a nearby table. Her pale cheeks blushing darkly as she shook her head, a clearly confused expression adorning her pale face. “W-What’s happening here?! W-Why...? M-Makoto?” The young female then inquired as she struggled a bit against the tentacles in question. Blinking in surprise as she started to breathe more rapidly while anxiety started building up inside of her.

“Sshhh. It’s ok, Ami. Everything will be all right~” The brown haired female finally said as she leaned towards Ami and kissed her softly in the lips. Letting her tongue pierce gently inside of that sweet mouth of hers as wet sounds started echoing through the whole place. Then, Lilith straddled her new slave as Jupiter kept running her tongue down through Ami’s whole body. Going ahead and using her powers to turn Ami’s clothes to shreds as the blue haired woman screamed and struggled a bit in sheer surprise.

“A-Ah...Makoto...y-your friend too...please s-stop it! I-I’m not...into these kinds of things!” She then pleaded as she started gasping more and more deeply even, her heart starting to bear faster as Makoto pressed her tongue against one of her nipples and started licking and sucking on it. Ami’s whole body trembling as she arched her back and started moaning quite loudly in sheer pleasure and delight.

"It would seem you are into these kinds of things, particularly having someone play with your breasts." Lilith took hold of Ami's other breast and stroked it with her hand, squeezing the soft globe and flicking her hardening nipple with her thumb. "Would you like to play with mine?" She removed her leotard to bare her breasts and brought them to Mercury's face, the hard red nipples standing out starkly against her pale skin.

"Carnovash offers all of the pleasures of the flesh to His faithful. Just embrace the lust building up inside you and ask to join us. Beg to be baptized in His name by your misrtress." She removed her leotard completely and her cock slid out of her pussy, fully erect and ready to enter Ami's mouth as Lilith crouched above Ami's belly. The pale shaft twitched in anticipation of invading Mercury's mouth and pussy when she submitted.

Ami’s pale cheeks got steadily redder as both women kept folding and massaging her round, sensitive breasts. Warm chills and shivers ran down her spine as she started squirmed more and more vividly, arching her back and neck as saliva started dripping down her chin. “S-stop it...ah...ngh...p-please...ah...!” The blue haired female tried to resist as best as she could but, when Lilith finally crouched over her and had her hardened, pebbled bud and her enticing erection pressing against her, she finally gave it up.

Without even responding, Ami’s trembling tongue slid outside of her mouth and started to circle around Lilith’s nipple in a timid, slow manner. Makoto then slowing down her mouth as she pressed her tongue against Ami’s small sex button and started to lick the sensitive area rather hungrily. Ami then moaned and groaned quite loudly as her back arched even more, shaking her head as she finally wrapped her mouth around Lilith’s engorged head and started sucking on the tip of her erection as hardly as she could, seemingly finally submitting to her body’s own desires as she heeded and obeyed the dark priestess’ words.

Ami received a taste of her new mistress' milk as she licked the nipple and would receive her baptism with her rejection of the light. Her face covered in semen, the three returned to Lilith's temple for Ami's wedding to her. She was given the same vows and collared with her submission to Carnovash and Lilith. Lilith took Ami's virginity on the altar, breaching her womb and impregnating her as she had Makoto. Ami was pierced in her nipples and clitoris and given her new garb. The material was the same, but Ami's bodysuit bared her breasts for everyone to see and toy with. The final act was for Makoto to kiss Ami and welcome her as a fellow slave.

"You shall love each other as you do me. And now, for my slave's reward." Lilith ordered Makoto to her hands and knees and bared Jupiter's ass. She spread the sailor's cheeks and pushed her hard member into her virgin anus. She ordered Ami to watch and fantasize of being used in the same way. "Pray to Carnovash and thank Him for the pleasure you receive. Pledge to obey Him, to kill for Him, to die for Him."

Back
Top Bottom